AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-12-03, 17:03   Link #861
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Even if she knows it's hopeless (it really isn't hopeless at all), Yami can't help but wish Mea and her could become as close as Mikan and Rito. Mea is wishing for the same thing, she seems to have a little sister complex, which I'm totally fine with. I hope Yami will ask Mikan for advice in the next chapter.

It looks like Rito is slowly warming up to the harem plan. Maybe he isn't as much of an eunuch as I thought. Momo's biggest problem from on will be Mea. I can't wait to see those two interact. They are so similar.

By the way, another godly coloring made by the same guy as last time has been released on the internet, check the usual image sites.
Old 2010-12-03, 18:05   Link #862
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno

Yuuki Rito has officially made first contact with an alien.

omg they are really sitting on the border with that one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Has Oshizu been groped yet? I don't remember.
I vaguely remember he did once.. or at least got into an embarrassing situation. Don't think I want to check through 162 chapters to confirm though.

I was actually thinking of Mikan.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 18:15   Link #863
Newhope

Lol Darkness must be shifting large numbers of Jump square to be getting yet another color spread next month.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 18:56   Link #864
Soraya21

Mea's only really made an impact in this one chapter and I'm liking her character already. You can kind of tell that she's related to Yami by the fact that she's similarly inexperience, though unlike her sister, she actively wants to explore the sensation rather than shrink from it. I think that after all this is over and her whole assassin's mentality becomes pacified, she'll fit right in and will make for a fun addition to the rest of the cast.

Other little details I noticed about this chapter. With the way she reacted to Yami's rejection, Momo seems to definitely be the type of person who isn't accustomed to being disliked by others and is used to having things go her way.

And is it just me, or did the creators only bring Celine in just so that we get an awesome panel of her tiny hands groping Mikado's huge tatas?
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 20:47   Link #865
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Wow... even more plot! This really is enjoyable. And indeed, the ecchi definitely makes it more enjoyable, lol. It was funny how Rito's dream added on Momo giving him "extra service."

I was also interesting that Mea is more of a curious type of girl. A nice middle ground I'd say.
Old 2010-12-03, 23:37   Link #866
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
such a c*cktease! i want more Mea now haha

did Momo give Rito some "service" in some panel?
Old 2010-12-03, 23:40   Link #867
Used Can

Holy hell... So, Momo kissing/sucking Rito's penis actually did happen? Hahaha... oh wow!
Darkness is going turbo.

Anyways, gotta love Mea's "すてき". Sadly, as I expected, the translation couldn't deliver Mea's line "く・・・くすぐったいですよぅ・・・". It's ticklish is the proper translation, but for some reason, it sounds slightly sexier in Japanese due to the "ですよぅ".
Old 2010-12-04, 00:01   Link #868
holybell84

Rito must be damn impressive down there, for Mea to say "BEAST" lol.

The service in darkness is increasing every chapter, now we get to see an imaginary Yami doing ecchi stuffs lol
Old 2010-12-04, 02:51   Link #869
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Holy hell... So, Momo kissing/sucking Rito's penis actually did happen? Hahaha... oh wow!
Darkness is going turbo.
I can hardly believe it but yeah, it looks like it did happen. After all, we didn't see Rito get out of the bath in the first chapter. No wonder this situation made such a big impression on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Rito must be damn impressive down there, for Mea to say "BEAST" lol.
Keep in mind it's the first one she's ever seen, so her reaction might not mean much
Old 2010-12-04, 02:55   Link #870
Mizuno
Undefined

To Love Ru Darkness. Where nothing should happen off-screen.
Old 2010-12-04, 03:13   Link #871
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can hardly believe it but yeah, it looks like it did happen. After all, we didn't see Rito get out of the bath in the first chapter. No wonder this situation made such a big impression on him
Considering Rito doesn't really have an adverse reaction against the harem plan, but, in fact, he seems to be considering it, Momo must have made one hell of a job to convince him.
Old 2010-12-04, 04:35   Link #872
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
good "Job" i guess

hoping i would get ecchier sooner or later... they started it haha
Old 2010-12-04, 05:54   Link #873
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Rito is already convinced or shall we say "No Way Out" in becoming the next Deviluke King so he has to do what a king should do, have concubines. What I really want is a development in his strength to support his future as the King of the Universe. He better improve his physical abilities to counter the Darkness Plan. Or charming skills to commence the Harem Plan.
Old 2010-12-04, 06:42   Link #874
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
And is it just me, or did the creators only bring Celine in just so that we get an awesome panel of her tiny hands groping Mikado's huge tatas?
I say a bit of that & answering some readers curiosity of who's taking care of Celine now that everybody in Rito's household goes to school.
Old 2010-12-04, 06:42   Link #875
Excorsism

He definitely should improve his physical abilities, especially when he'll have to rotate between 5+ girls every minute of the day. For sure.

Hot.
Old 2010-12-04, 07:43   Link #876
Used Can

I just remembered there used to be a character called Zastin in TLR. I wonder what happened to that chap. Is he still working with Rito's father? Also, TLR has certainly pushed the "even though we're all underage, our parents do not live at home, and we have no guardians (i.e. legal adults) whatsoever" trope.

Anyway, how long before Momo actually takes away Rito's virginity?
Old 2010-12-04, 07:48   Link #877
Mizuno
Undefined

Soon, he isn't resisting.

And he is showing signs he's a healthy guy after all, there's NO WAY anyone can forget that kind of experience.
Old 2010-12-04, 08:12   Link #878
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
He definitely should improve his physical abilities, especially when he'll have to rotate between 5+ girls every minute of the day. For sure.

Hot.
He's going to need a lot of stamina for sure. Some girls like Momo probably won't be satisfied easily. Lala's inventions could probably help, she could even clone him like in that doujin... no more problems with this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I just remembered there used to be a character called Zastin in TLR. I wonder what happened to that chap. Is he still working with Rito's father? Also, TLR has certainly pushed the "even though we're all underage, our parents do not live at home, and we have no guardians (i.e. legal adults) whatsoever" trope.

Anyway, how long before Momo actually takes away Rito's virginity?
Zastin's still working for Rito's father as far as we know. I think the last time we saw him was when he was possessed by this perverted ghost. Poor dude's got no luck. I swear Rito is sucking the luck out of every male in a 10 miles radius. It would explain a lot, actually.
Old 2010-12-04, 09:01   Link #879
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Oh gosh ! Already extra fan service for Mea :O and Rito is still dreaming !
Interesting plot . I think Mea will seduce Rito and will do anything to separate Yami to Rito. And seems like there's one survivor from the org who knows Yami very well . The creator ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 09:38   Link #880
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I swear Rito is sucking the luck out of every male in a 10 miles radius.
Karma may be a bitch, but not to Rito. While he sucks the luck out of every male around, he gets sucked something else.

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, milf, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen