AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-13, 00:31   Link #1141
Used Can

I made it my new desktop like a fucking Spartan.
Old 2011-01-13, 04:14   Link #1142
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Chapters 3 and 4 are probably the hottest chapters I've ever seen in TLR series.
Old 2011-01-13, 07:10   Link #1143
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Nope, she went commando under there the whole time. She could have worn a towel on her lower half, but her inner pervert wanted some midnight lovin'
Not the first time it happened either (that chapter was awesome). Maybe she's become a closet exhibisionist ever since that incident
Old 2011-01-18, 01:04   Link #1144
Dcmac

I finished the original To Love-Ru a couple days ago and found out they continued it in Darkness, and damn, To Love-Ru gets really good with a plot.

I'm concerned with the level of ecchi now though. I'm not big on ecchi to start out with, but it could bring some funnier moments. I was just kinda scratching my head at how borderline these chapters sometimes got.
Dcmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 02:23   Link #1145
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcmac View Post
I'm not big on ecchi
Pardon my rudeness, but, why are you reading TLR then?
I mean, it's funny but perversion along with Yabuki's delicious designs are one of the biggest reasons to read it.

I understand not liking perversion on another type of story, but TLR is a manga for perverts.
Old 2011-01-18, 23:58   Link #1146
Dcmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Pardon my rudeness, but, why are you reading TLR then?
I mean, it's funny but perversion along with Yabuki's delicious designs are one of the biggest reasons to read it.

I understand not liking perversion on another type of story, but TLR is a manga for perverts.
I read TLR because I like it of course. I said I was concerned, not that I don't like it. It's just that it suddenly got way more graphic all of a sudden.
Dcmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 01:22   Link #1147
Freeter
back in style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcmac View Post
It's just that it suddenly got way more graphic all of a sudden.
Moving to a magazine geared towards an older crowd tends to have that effect.

It's only going to get raunchier from here on out, so if that's not your cup of tea I'd suggest being prepared to jump ship.
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 13:03   Link #1148
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Yui just had a chapter all to herself.
I think it's a bot... or something. Lookie here. His other post on the forum is also a copypasta of someone else's.
Old 2011-01-19, 13:43   Link #1149
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Yui just had a chapter all to herself.
Not enough. She needs a full arc. I want a TLR-Yui, but I'll settle for a nice group of chapters in darkness .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think it's a bot... or something. Lookie here. His other post on the forum is also a copypasta of someone else's.
Lol, that's funny. I don't mind, but he could have at least put some of his own thoughts in there .
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 15:19   Link #1150
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Not enough. She needs a full arc. I want a TLR-Yui, but I'll settle for a nice group of chapters in darkness .
Except having just gotten a full chapter in the previous chapter is much more than a "marginal" appearance, which was the comment I was replying too.
Old 2011-01-19, 21:03   Link #1151
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

its probably going to be a while until we get another Yui chapter.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 21:06   Link #1152
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I wonder which girl they will focus on in ch 5. Would have been great if we could set up a poll. XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 03:02   Link #1153
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
If I had to bet, I'd say it would be Run, indeed a challenge for momo what with the whole gender thing. It could probably change things up.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 03:24   Link #1154
Used Can

I don't think Run can be a challenge, when she's made her feelings for Rito rather clear. Sure, Ren could be a problem, but it isn't as if Run has ever cared about what he wants. Nevertheless, Run hasn't had any decent focus in this manga yet. I think a chapter for her and Kyōko would be nice.

I don't think Lala and Haruna have had chapters for themselves either, but, personally, I could live without those. All the same, sooner or later, there'll be chapters for them. Of that, I can be sure. Hopefully, though, whatever focus they may get will be limited to chapters, and not arcs.

I think a good challenge would be Saki, along with Rin and Aya. I don't think they had enough of an interest for Rito on the previous manga. So, I think Momo could do something about it. She could also do something about Risa and Mio.

Another thing that could be done would be to genderbend Zastin and Saruyama, and then add them to Rito's harem.
Old 2011-01-20, 07:01   Link #1155
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I wonder which girl they will focus on in ch 5. Would have been great if we could set up a poll. XD
Imo, it's probably going to be none of the above from what others have already suggested.

Based on the latest cliffhanger, it seems like the focus is going to return back to Yami in chap. 5. Though if I had to pick someone who might also be prominently featured in the next chapter, my pick would go to Haruna since she's really the only one who hasn't received as much panel time in comparison to the main cast members of Darkness.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 11:18   Link #1156
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Based on the latest cliffhanger, it seems like the focus is going to return back to Yami in chap. 5. Though if I had to pick someone who might also be prominently featured in the next chapter, my pick would go to Haruna since she's really the only one who hasn't received as much panel time in comparison to the main cast members of Darkness.
Yeah, we'll most likely get back to Yami next chapter. If not, then my money's on Mikan. It's only a matter of time before she confronts Momo about her intentions.

I don't think Haruna and Lala are going to get any focus until much later in the series.
Old 2011-01-20, 11:42   Link #1157
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, we'll most likely get back to Yami next chapter. If not, then my money's on Mikan. It's only a matter of time before she confronts Momo about her intentions.

I don't think Haruna and Lala are going to get any focus until much later in the series.
Yeah, at some point Mikan is going to confront Momo on her plans, but I get the feeling it'll be a little while yet, so I doubt Mikan wil have a staring role next chapter.
Old 2011-01-21, 02:35   Link #1158
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Yeah, at some point Mikan is going to confront Momo on her plans, but I get the feeling it'll be a little while yet, so I doubt Mikan wil have a staring role next chapter.
Don't block our dreams. But I think if it is Yami's chapter next, it will still be related to Mikan at some point--- they are best friends after all. So a combination of them in focus could be a better idea.
Old 2011-01-22, 13:53   Link #1159
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/sq19_4/index.html

Double TLR dose next month! There will be a chapter in Jump SQ as usual, and we will also get a "chapter 0" in Jump SQ19 (what happened to Mayoi Neko, you ask? I don't know). It probably takes place in-between the end of the original series and the first chapter of Darkness. Oh, and yeah, both chapters will have a color pages.

Seems like Darkness is making SQ sell like pancakes.
Old 2011-01-22, 14:10   Link #1160
Ashaman

D-Double Dose!? Awesome

i think the 0 chapter will deal with the confessions Rito gave at the end, which would be interesting.

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, milf, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen