AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-10, 10:12   Link #141
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Charlotte:


More question:
Spoiler for Question:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 10:53   Link #142
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
No one is sharing a room with Ichika now(last volume it was Tatenashi), but Tatenashi sometimes sneak into his room before he return(she somehow master the art of unlocking his room's key :P).

When Charlotte confess that she is a girl in front of the class, the other make a little fuss, but it was soon overshadowed by Laura's force kiss to Ichika, which make him almost lose his life(in comedic way of course:P)

No mention about 3rd shift yet.

Now continuing my summary from page 5

Spoiler for vol 6:


That's the end of chapter one. Will continue with chapter two next time. Sorry if the wording is too confusing, I'm not used to writing summary XD
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 11:26   Link #143
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
No one is sharing a room with Ichika now(last volume it was Tatenashi), but Tatenashi sometimes sneak into his room before he return(she somehow master the art of unlocking his room's key :P).

When Charlotte confess that she is a girl in front of the class, the other make a little fuss, but it was soon overshadowed by Laura's force kiss to Ichika, which make him almost lose his life(in comedic way of course:P)

No mention about 3rd shift yet.

Now continuing my summary from page 5

Spoiler for vol 6:


That's the end of chapter one. Will continue with chapter two next time. Sorry if the wording is too confusing, I'm not used to writing summary XD
Thanks, now a details summary of the time when ichka and tatenashisharing the room would be perfect.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 13:58   Link #144
zephyr325
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama;3431658

More question:[SPOILER="Answer"
[/SPOILER]
Spoiler for Question:

1. The Flexible
Spoiler for Answer:


2. Ichika's Roommate

Spoiler for Answer:


3. Houki's reaction
Spoiler for Answer:



4. 3rd Form...?
Spoiler for Answer:
zephyr325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 15:12   Link #145
yuiichi9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanks zephyr325 and kuroishinigami for all the info that both of you had wrote. I wonder at which age chifuyu begin to pilot a IS.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 15:40   Link #146
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
so who are roommates for the girls then? Or does that even matter?
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 17:55   Link #147
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr325 View Post
1. The Flexible
Spoiler for Answer:


2. Ichika's Roommate

Spoiler for Answer:


3. Houki's reaction
Spoiler for Answer:



4. 3rd Form...?
Spoiler for Answer:
I guess that maybe Rinin will get a focus next volume. Remember that "topless" Rinin moment I posted a while back? It may happen soon enough
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 22:22   Link #148
zerodragon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
zephyr325, I have a couple questions.

1. what are each of the girls personalities like, and how do they change with Ichika?

2.who are you top favorite 3 girls and why?
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 00:24   Link #149
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
zephyr325, I have a couple questions.

1. what are each of the girls personalities like, and how do they change with Ichika?

2.who are you top favorite 3 girls and why?
pray tell....
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 01:16   Link #150
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
so who are roommates for the girls then? Or does that even matter?
Charlotte and Laura shares a room, Houki's roommate is... forget her name, she's a minor character that sometimes get mentioned once in a while. Rin's roommate is also a minor character. Cecilia, I think doesn't share her room with anyone, since she modify her room to her standard :P

As for when Ichika shares a room with Tatenashi, she always tease him a lot that make him feels really tired every time he open his room door and Tatenashi wait on the doorstep wearing hadaka apron(actually she wears a bikini swimsuit underneath, but it's not visible from the front :P) and ask the question of a housewife(which one do you want first? Dinner, bath, or me? She's just such a tease XD).
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 01:25   Link #151
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
People seem to change roommates a lot in this story. Come to think of it, to begin with, having a guy and a girl be roommates is pretty far out there. This happens regularly in college when people rent an apartment together, even if they're not a couple, but in a highschool dorm? I don't think so. Him getting a double room to himself right from the start would be far more plausible (but also boring I suppose).
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 01:56   Link #152
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Charlotte and Laura shares a room, Houki's roommate is... forget her name, she's a minor character that sometimes get mentioned once in a while. Rin's roommate is also a minor character. Cecilia, I think doesn't share her room with anyone, since she modify her room to her standard :P

As for when Ichika shares a room with Tatenashi, she always tease him a lot that make him feels really tired every time he open his room door and Tatenashi wait on the doorstep wearing hadaka apron(actually she wears a bikini swimsuit underneath, but it's not visible from the front :P) and ask the question of a housewife(which one do you want first? Dinner, bath, or me? She's just such a tease XD).
wait... wasnt houki his roommate? and who is tatenashi? SPOILS. PLZ.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 02:30   Link #153
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait... wasnt houki his roommate? and who is tatenashi? SPOILS. PLZ.
roommates change due to circumstance. Ichika was with houki until they moved Charles into his room. when it was revealed Charles is actually Charlotte they moved again, and Ichika eventually got tatenashi who is assigned as his "bodyguard " due to ichika being targeted by the bad guys. tatenashi was assigned because she is the student council president and arguably the best student IS pilot, she is so good the Russians made her their representative and give her their new IS.

though as of vol6 ichika is the vice-president of student council and is by himself in a room again.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2011-01-11 at 02:51.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 05:28   Link #154
zephyr325
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
zephyr325, I have a couple questions.

1. what are each of the girls personalities like, and how do they change with Ichika?

2.who are you top favorite 3 girls and why?
1
Spoiler for In a general sense:


I also added somewhat detailed background information (including the contents that are going be covered in Anime soon) trying to explain the reason for each girl's particular personality.

- Houki -
Spoiler for About Houki:


-Cecilia-
Spoiler for About Cecilia:


- Rinn -
Spoiler for About Rinn:


- Charlotte -
Spoiler for About Charlotte:


- Laura -
Spoiler for About Laura:




2.

Spoiler for possible spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Charlotte and Laura shares a room, Houki's roommate is... forget her name, she's a minor character that sometimes get mentioned once in a while. Rin's roommate is also a minor character. Cecilia, I think doesn't share her room with anyone, since she modify her room to her standard :P

As for when Ichika shares a room with Tatenashi, she always tease him a lot that make him feels really tired every time he open his room door and Tatenashi wait on the doorstep wearing hadaka apron(actually she wears a bikini swimsuit underneath, but it's not visible from the front :P) and ask the question of a housewife(which one do you want first? Dinner, bath, or me? She's just such a tease XD).
Spoiler for A thought about roommate...:
zephyr325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 06:17   Link #155
zephyr325
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait... wasnt houki his roommate? and who is tatenashi? SPOILS. PLZ.

Here is the answer for who were Ichika's roommate and how it happened.
Spoiler for The list of Ichika's roommates:


And here's some info about Tatenashi.
Spoiler for Tatenashi Sarashiki:



Spoiler for Charlotte from EP01!!:
zephyr325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 06:46   Link #156
zephyr325
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
This is an answer for a question from anime thread, as to:

'How does one equip an IS?'

========================

Depending on the mode IS is configured, there are largely 2 ways to do it.

1. Non-personal IS. (Mainly trainer vehicles)
Spoiler for 1:



2. Personal IS for Designated IS Pilot.
Spoiler for 2:
zephyr325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 09:12   Link #157
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr325 View Post
1


Spoiler for A thought about roommate...:
Spoiler for roomate:


Spoiler for Tatenashi:


Spoiler for Rinin:


Spoiler for Laura:

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2011-01-11 at 09:35.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 09:22   Link #158
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr325 View Post
Here is the answer for who were Ichika's roommate and how it happened.
Spoiler for The list of Ichika's roommates:


And here's some info about Tatenashi.
Spoiler for Tatenashi Sarashiki:



Spoiler for Charlotte from EP01!!:
So in other words, Tatenashi is pretty much like Shizuku (from Kampfer)
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 09:39   Link #159
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
So in other words, Tatenashi is pretty much like Shizuku (from Kampfer)
Spoiler for Tatenashi and Sango:
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 10:54   Link #160
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Spoiler for Tatenashi and Sango:
THanks for clearing it up.

Since Rinin and Ichika were also Osana Najimi, does that mean that Houki and Rinin know each other or did they become Ichika's friends from different points in time?
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, seinen, shounen, yuuki homura

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.