AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-09-18, 22:20   Link #261
Lendial

theres no way hes going to stop milking this tremendous cash cow now or for the foreseeable future, plus imagine the legion of angry fans who want moar bleach.
Old 2010-09-18, 22:25   Link #262
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
theres no way hes going to stop milking this tremendous cash cow now or for the foreseeable future, plus imagine the legion of angry fans who want moar bleach.
The only end I see if he continues is Ichigo becoming Spirit King and that'll probably take another 200 chapters cause he needs to develop a new villain altogether
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 22:31   Link #263
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
The only end I see if he continues is Ichigo becoming Spirit King and that'll probably take another 200 chapters cause he needs to develop a new villain altogether
Whatever we still got another arc, but i we probably will get a time skip later on
Old 2010-09-18, 22:53   Link #264
Gin
*Artist

When did it become gay to stick your sword into another man, then hold him while you cry?
Old 2010-09-18, 22:55   Link #265
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
When did it become gay to stick your sword into another man, then hold him while you cry?
That sound so wrong (even if it wasn't meant to sound that way)
apparently when he was satisfied after his training...
Old 2010-09-18, 23:01   Link #266
secretzfan
*Fansubber

The whole Tensa and Ichigo things sounds gay. I wanted to protect you Holding Ichigo. Tensa crying for Ichigo it all sounds like the birth of a new Yaoi called Tensa X Ichigo
Old 2010-09-18, 23:12   Link #267
astrallionheart

Turning old man Zangetsu into a boy-loving kid Byakuya is certainly going to light some fires in Japan.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 00:05   Link #268
Hsadman
Lashloseus

It's only gay if you cuddle after.

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 01:46   Link #269
oompa loompa

so.. if this is the end. who is aizen?.. who is ichigo?... we never saw aizens bankai.. (wasn't the whole point of him being really difficult to beat kyoukai suigetsu?; he didn't use that again - nvm mind that i doubt we will anyways).. never saw most of the captains bankais.. wtf were those three guys at the start of the show?.. etc. etc. etc.

So yeah, I don't think its the end. even though it probably should be.

Or maybe he just lost inspiration and is like ' f it, ima gonna gtfo and start something new' ( lets not forget zombie powder..)
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 01:49   Link #270
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

I want to say it feels rushed but that's only in comparison to the story (all this starting with the HM arc taking place in a single day or so?) but there's Kubo who deicided () to make the chapters so 10-secondish. So yeah, I think there should be more, but goddamn pick up the pace KT.
Old 2010-09-19, 03:40   Link #271
JokeDealer

The last few chapters have been intense, but rather confusing. I have not liked just how many times Aizen has transformed. The new appearance of Ichigo is really cool and Getsuga looks badass. I'm very much interested in how all this will turn out, but only time will tell.

I hope this series ends soon, but I really hope it doesn't end without us seeing Urahara's Bankai.
JokeDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 04:32   Link #272
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeDealer View Post
The last few chapters have been intense, but rather confusing. I have not liked just how many times Aizen has transformed. The new appearance of Ichigo is really cool and Getsuga looks badass. I'm very much interested in how all this will turn out, but only time will tell.

I hope this series ends soon, but I really hope it doesn't end without us seeing Urahara's Bankai.
ah yes, urahara's bankai.

his shikai will be "Barter" and he will sell all his shop wares for 50% of the cost and will gain 110% defence.

his bankai will be "Merchant Union" and as well as his shikai abilities he will also get the ability to sell stuff from any allied base/city.

and it will have its own cool music when going into bankai like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtovlHjBtS8

he also pairs well with sensei.

Spoiler for sensei:

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 04:51   Link #273
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
so.. if this is the end. who is aizen?.. who is ichigo?... we never saw aizens bankai.. (wasn't the whole point of him being really difficult to beat kyoukai suigetsu?; he didn't use that again - nvm mind that i doubt we will anyways).. never saw most of the captains bankais.. wtf were those three guys at the start of the show?.. etc. etc. etc.

So yeah, I don't think its the end. even though it probably should be.

Or maybe he just lost inspiration and is like ' f it, ima gonna gtfo and start something new' ( lets not forget zombie powder..)
Lots of unanswered questions, one I'd like to add is one that bothers me quite alot,

Who is the Spirit King?

I'm beginning to doubt his existence, if he does exist he should definitely be relevant to the plot. Being the Lord of Soul Society.

Oh and forgive my ignorance, but what three guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
For Bleach to end after this fight, I would rather that KT take the route where Ichigo keeps his powers, however unlikely that may be. That way, Ichigo could go back to Hueco Mundo, get Zaraki and co. out of there and (possibly) rule over the hollows. He probably won't be welcome anywhere else.
I would love for that to happen. I've been cheering for Hollow Ichigo ever since his first appearance. Does no one realize that without him, Ichigo would be boned in every single fight? (Although he does screw things up for Ichigo time from time )

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-09-19, 05:41   Link #274
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
Lots of unanswered questions, one I'd like to add is one that bothers me quite alot,

Who is the Spirit King?

I'm beginning to doubt his existence, if he does exist he should definitely be relevant to the plot. Being the Lord of Soul Society.

Oh and forgive my ignorance, but what three guys?

I would love for that to happen. I've been cheering for Hollow Ichigo ever since his first appearance. Does no one realize that without him, Ichigo would be boned in every single fight? (Although he does screw things up for Ichigo time from time )
wayy wayy WAYYY at the start.. who were the guys who sent the grand fisher after ichigo?
Old 2010-09-19, 06:10   Link #275
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
wayy wayy WAYYY at the start.. who were the guys who sent the grand fisher after ichigo?
Oh...My....God

Ok, I wouldn't be too hyped up if Bleach ended after this fight but after remembering this (Thank you very much for that) I won't take it.

Although, I would appreciate if it was at least cut short

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-09-19, 06:26   Link #276
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Oh...My....God

Ok, I wouldn't be too hyped up if Bleach ended after this fight but after remembering this (Thank you very much for that) I won't take it.

Although, I would appreciate if it was at least cut short
Were those guys Gin, Tousen and Aizen orchestrating an encounter that would both test Ichigo and see if Isshin had regained his powers?
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 06:31   Link #277
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Were those guys Gin, Tousen and Aizen orchestrating an encounter that would both test Ichigo and see if Isshin had regained his powers?
That would fit into Aizen's, "I knew about you since you were born." Statement. Or perhaps this is the foul play of a new antagonist who will take up another 300 chapters of Bleach!

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-09-19, 06:51   Link #278
oompa loompa

Quote:
That would fit into Aizen's, "I knew about you since you were born." Statement. Or perhaps this is the foul play of a new antagonist who will take up another 300 chapters of Bleach!
swhat im guessing too.. but why?? i mean, are we really only going to find out about aizens motives AFTER hes dead?.. and if im not mistaken ( i really dont remember), all 3 of them had holes in their chests; they were hollows.

... Only one way out of this I guess. the hougyouku ITSELF is the main villain! ( that would actually be kinda awesome.. but so unlikely)
Old 2010-09-19, 07:01   Link #279
Haak
Forever Alone...

Kubo still has to explain who the hell those arrancar were in Chapter 198 page 2 and 3.
Old 2010-09-19, 07:37   Link #280
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
swhat im guessing too.. but why?? i mean, are we really only going to find out about aizens motives AFTER hes dead?.. and if im not mistaken ( i really dont remember), all 3 of them had holes in their chests; they were hollows.

... Only one way out of this I guess. the hougyouku ITSELF is the main villain! ( that would actually be kinda awesome.. but so unlikely)
That would make sense though, since it does have a mind of its own. I guess it conjured up, or manipulated Hollows and perhaps even Aizen into its doing.

- Lashloseus