AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-19, 03:34   Link #901
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match

Yeah, a lot of the review websites have been praising Ninja Theory, especially IGN. Then again it's IGN.

As for Ninja Theory, games are in the meh to okay range. Heavenly Sword was alright. The only thing praiseworthy about HS was Andy Serkis' performance.
Old 2012-12-19, 18:30   Link #902
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think now Andy doesn't wanna work with them after this fiasco.

Anyways Capcom reaches out to fans

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-12-19, 19:27   Link #903
Vigo
too lazy to post

Sorry for being slow but what is this video about? What happened? Haven't being following DmC news since the demo announcement.
Vigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 19:34   Link #904
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Sorry for being slow but what is this video about? What happened? Haven't being following DmC news since the demo announcement.
Apparently there's a lot of abuse of power by the moderators of the capcom unity forums; ugly stuff like the mods immediate banning people who voices their complaints about the games or people who post video links of the glitches and flaws of the demo, and even cases where the mods edited their posts to humiliate them.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 21:20   Link #905
Vigo
too lazy to post

WTF? Seriously? This game is a train wreck and Capcom is an embarrassing failure of a company. If they get rewarded with high sales for this shit I will cry.
Old 2012-12-19, 21:42   Link #906
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
WTF? Seriously? This game is a train wreck and Capcom is an embarrassing failure of a company. If they get rewarded with high sales for this shit I will cry.
Well considering how the fanbase is divided positively or negatively for this game, it's still unknown how well this game will do. Considering the way the companies are treating the fanbase with negative backlash and lowering our expectations it's technically a race to the finish line at this point. Keep in mind that Cashcom has a big loyal fanbase despite being the sinking ship that they have been in recent years, who will go buy it despite the evidence of the way they've been acting towards the fanbase and the game in general.

Regardless how this game sells, it's been mentioned/rumored that a sequel could be in the works after this one. It's technically Cashcom doing something similar with Square Enix had done with the Final Fantasy XIII series, and that will forever continue to piss me off!
Old 2012-12-19, 22:08   Link #907
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match

Capcom and Square Enix both need wakeup calls. Capcom is going downhill right now. Sales aren't meeting expectations and their new development plan that they revealed earlier this year is only going to make things worse.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ng-development

Personally I'm kinda done with FFXIII. The first two games were alright at best.

I wonder when we're actually gonna get Versus XIII?
Old 2012-12-19, 23:52   Link #908
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Capcom and Square Enix both need wakeup calls. Capcom is going downhill right now. Sales aren't meeting expectations and their new development plan that they revealed earlier this year is only going to make things worse.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ng-development

Personally I'm kinda done with FFXIII. The first two games were alright at best.

I wonder when we're actually gonna get Versus XIII?
I still have hopes for Versus XIII, but overall I am just anticipating XV. I've been kind of 'over' the whole fighting game genre anyway since Soul Crapper V, and I have no desire to play any combination of the Tekken/Street Fighter x games.
Old 2012-12-21, 18:30   Link #909
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match

I was on the fence for the longest about this game, mainly due to me being a fan of the Devil May Cry series. The demo was rather unimpressive and none of the trailers have got me excited for it. But I just watched EventStatus' videos on the DmC reboot. Now I can honestly say that I'm over this game. Ninja Theory and Capcom were running on this "Haters make us stronger" mindset and it's only made them look like assholes.

If people say DMC 2 almost killed the franchise, then I can only imagine the damage this game is gonna do to the series.

Hopefully reviewers will stop sucking Ninja Theory's d*ck and wake up and smell the coffee.

*Steps down from soapbox*
Old 2012-12-22, 21:03   Link #910
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Get the limited edition get a reboot perfect amulet and all the Disc Lock Content free if you pre-order

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...-includes-dlc/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...or-an-extra-10

Well as we know they wanted to bank on bad publicity to make this game sell, which is not bad if your game is good, but it's not and their PR is the worst and Capcom along with NT became as evil as the demons in this game.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2012-12-23 at 05:10.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 23:46   Link #911
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match

Exactly. The way NT amd Capcom handled themselves while promoting the game is gonna hurt it's sales.
Old 2012-12-23, 05:15   Link #912
Vigo
too lazy to post

You know when a company starts spewing bullshit like 60 fps is bad for our eyes it's clear that they don't give a fuck about their reputation. Or for their fanbase. They know it will sell and it will replace the current DMC. And then they will smile and say see we told ya so.
Old 2012-12-23, 05:22   Link #913
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

the only way to save face in Japan is that Dengeki released that this is an alternate universe.

Here in this Oct article seems they're regretting the things they did to the franchise. Still they try to "convert people" like a cult and it's still DMC, when the demo came out, it's not even close to any of the original game series.

http://www.polygon.com/2012/10/15/35...ould-have-gone

Quote:
If the trailer went out there and people just went 'Eh,' we'd be kinda dead.
Also this. Dunno if this is official, but it's disturbing
Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2012-12-23, 05:35   Link #914
Vigo
too lazy to post

Lol I am sorry but this is just sad. Changes just because they felt like it. Was it really worth to ruin such an iconic character? Saw that picture on Edge. Dunno if this is official but it really looks bad and stupid.
Old 2012-12-27, 19:45   Link #915
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

more Vergil:

Old 2012-12-27, 19:52   Link #916
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

^
Lol, comments are disabled...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 20:56   Link #917
Vigo
too lazy to post

Slow and unimpressive.

There is also the stylish (lol) play movie floating around.

Lol at the disabled comments.
Old 2012-12-28, 00:45   Link #918
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

When did Vergil needed to pause for a second for an arial combo? lol
Anyways the more I see Vergil's gameplay the more awkward I see his moves, also now he has to grapple with a light whip similar to the devil bringer? =_=
There is no more versatility in this game with characters, Vergil will feel the same as Nu Dante's gameplay.

He's the PC version. 60fps is fluid, but still has those "slow down" moments because of the engine used in this game.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-12-28, 01:19   Link #919
Xefi
brain dead
*Graphic Designer

^ PC version is looking pretty good, but i'll still wont buy it at full price to piss off Ca$hcow.
no Lady or Trish playable still...hopefully there will be some mods for them or something.

EDIT: lol, even if there are mods, Trish or Lady will share the same attack like Don-te and looks all manly and stuff. :P
------
----
Xefizyxen
E---
F--
I-
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 01:25   Link #920
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Does look good you gotta give it that, It looks amazing.