AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-12, 22:08   Link #61
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
For a moment, I thought we are going to get playable Lotte . My heart jumped a bit there.

And that delicious artbook :3.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 01:44   Link #62
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Definitely liking the voices. Will just have to remain patient while looking forward to this game.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 07:44   Link #63
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified



__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 22:43   Link #64
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Spoiler for pic:
__________________

Last edited by RRW; 2011-11-27 at 21:33.
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 15:53   Link #65
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
new info
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/346/346122/

by some reason i like new flonne design
Spoiler for flone:
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 17:49   Link #66
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 24
Awww Flonne's new outfit is cute on her. :3
__________________

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 07:47   Link #67
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
it seem they add depth on lift and throw mechanic. certain throwable item now have different effect like mushroom to make monster bigger (think mario) and bomb to make explosion.

and websites is been updated
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 14:37   Link #68
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
new info
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/346/346122/

by some reason i like new flonne design
Spoiler for flone:
She looks more...adult So I guess a time skip really will happen in Disgaea 4
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 22:15   Link #69
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
She looks more...adult So I guess a time skip really will happen in Disgaea 4
She looks even more mature in the Animated videos, posted earlier.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 01:10   Link #70
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
found interesting fact. it seem that seiyuu for fuka is a gamer. so you can fight with her on online if you are lucky

famitsu review comment

http://disgaea.jp/4/news/review/review.html

can anyone translating it
__________________

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-02-21 at 05:55.
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 15:10   Link #71
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
countdown

it supposed to be 3 days before oh well better late than never




__________________

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-02-21 at 05:56.
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 03:53   Link #72
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 07:11   Link #73
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
found score tranlatio

1. It seems like a really silly game, but there's actually a lot of features stuffed into it, giving it a lot of volume. But the flow doesn't make it seem complicated, which is good. I'm really happy that they've added a lot of new features. (Devil Fujiwara) 9/10

2. Making towers of units and throwing them around, battles centered around puzzles, it's all very unique and original. With a lot of customization, it's a game sure to last a long time. I found the story a little strange and nonsensical at times, but I think it'll appeal to the right people. (lol my kanji sucks) 8/10

3. The puzzle battles and ma-changes are a lot of fun. Being able to increase your territory and comrades, making choices according to your own political beliefs, and in general there being a lot of stuff is great. Post game is packed. (Morrigan Chouda) 8/10

4. The leveling system lacks a little sense, but the core design is thorough and easy to pick up and play. Things like tower movement and other complicated features are everywhere, but you're free to use any technique to clear a level, without having to master them all, which I think is good. The online play is aimed towards people who like creating things. (World's Third Great River of the Third Age (wtf)) 8/10
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 10:56   Link #74
Rag
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Overseas, away from home...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
found score tranlatio

1. It seems like a really silly game, but there's actually a lot of features stuffed into it, giving it a lot of volume. But the flow doesn't make it seem complicated, which is good. I'm really happy that they've added a lot of new features. (Devil Fujiwara) 9/10

2. Making towers of units and throwing them around, battles centered around puzzles, it's all very unique and original. With a lot of customization, it's a game sure to last a long time. I found the story a little strange and nonsensical at times, but I think it'll appeal to the right people. (lol my kanji sucks) 8/10

3. The puzzle battles and ma-changes are a lot of fun. Being able to increase your territory and comrades, making choices according to your own political beliefs, and in general there being a lot of stuff is great. Post game is packed. (Morrigan Chouda) 8/10

4. The leveling system lacks a little sense, but the core design is thorough and easy to pick up and play. Things like tower movement and other complicated features are everywhere, but you're free to use any technique to clear a level, without having to master them all, which I think is good. The online play is aimed towards people who like creating things. (World's Third Great River of the Third Age (wtf)) 8/10
Well at least the review are very positive. I still have Disgaea 3 to finish though >_>
Rag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 13:55   Link #75
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 02:24   Link #76
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified


my friend already have on
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 06:40   Link #77
Ending
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
After watching those videos, it really seems like they took out all the sexy. I know asian folks like their stuff cute, but I will definitely skip buying this one. The pic above, about Flonne, is just awful. She looks like an anorectic child. Doesn't she get enough to eat?

(Yeah, I was also hoping that the game had featured more grown up Laharl and people.)
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 13:31   Link #78
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 16:26   Link #79
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
And now for your viewing pleasure, the first 20 minutes of Disgaea 4:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13689702
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 08:22   Link #80
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13695941
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nisa, trpg

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.