AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-10-02, 13:12   Link #1
RedShocktrooper
Charge Me!

Location: I'm not gone! I'm where you either use a slingshot or a gun!
Valkyria Chronicles Source

THIS PROJECT IS IN ITS INFANT STAGES. I'M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE EXPERIENCED WITH SOURCE SDK AND/OR C++

Ok, so as you can probably glean from the title (and maybe even this thread on the official Valkyria Chronicles forum), I'm going to be putting a team together to take Source, and mod it to make a variation of BLiTZ - for now, this will be called BLiTZkrieg.

The main reason I'm putting this up in Fan Creations is because, well, I'm a fan. I'm creating a game (ok, a development team who'll create a game) in tribute to Valkyria Chronicles, and hopefully spread knowledge of the franchise to people who'd never hear of it otherwise. The mission of this team will be to as closely replicate VC's gameplay style while also making it accessible to veterans of the franchise and newbies alike. Hell, maybe with luck VALVe and Sega will both end up paying this currently-theoretical team some positive attention.

At current, I'm only looking for coders and scripters (in a computer sense), and possibly modelers and concept artists to work on what this game/mod will look like when development ends. If you so desire to join, leave a reply. Same goes with any questions you might have.
RedShocktrooper is offline   Reply With Quote