AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-29, 00:18   Link #321
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I think the writing in Bleach is just fine.I don think Kubo is being a troll or have no clue whats his doing.
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 01:33   Link #322
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Why so serious?
it's Bleach....
Spoiler for image:
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 10:29   Link #323
Raitos
I'm Bored
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
Hi:

Wouldn't you say that you're being more of a troll than I am, if I'm being a troll at all? I don't care about how Bleach goes: all I want to do is discuss a manga that I read on a board which has been designated for that purpose. I assure you, I'm breaking no rules: you are not a moderator, or anyone with any authority. You cannot tell me not to post here; and I will not stop.

You are also not my God; you cannot tell me to stop reading Bleach altogether: I also will not stop reading Bleach. I will continue to exercise my right to speak in this forum until someone relevant decides to terminate it; I apologize if that offends your misplaced sense of importance.
... *facepalm*
Raitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 12:06   Link #324
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
Hi:

Wouldn't you say that you're being more of a troll than I am, if I'm being a troll at all? I don't care about how Bleach goes: all I want to do is discuss a manga that I read on a board which has been designated for that purpose. I assure you, I'm breaking no rules: you are not a moderator, or anyone with any authority. You cannot tell me not to post here; and I will not stop.

You are also not my God; you cannot tell me to stop reading Bleach altogether: I also will not stop reading Bleach. I will continue to exercise my right to speak in this forum until someone relevant decides to terminate it; I apologize if that offends your misplaced sense of importance.
You're blinded by your self-righteousness.
---
Do not believe in me yet, for now I shall slowly teach you who the God is that you will put your faith in. Believing in me comes after that."
---

Sorry, I just had to quote Aizen; he often addresses those who are ignorant and is thus most appropriate to quote in this instance.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 16:13   Link #325
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I think the writing in Bleach is just fine.I don think Kubo is being a troll or have no clue whats his doing.
I think he has some clue, but he and Kishimoto are both definite trolls in the stories. However Kubo is the king of trolls and Kishimoto is the prince. Kubo does some good trolls and Kishi's trolls are all boring
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 17:48   Link #326
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Kubo does some good trolls
*cough* pre-evolution Aizen *cough*
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 17:52   Link #327
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
*cough* pre-evolution Aizen *cough*
What he was weird looking, but hey at least he had some logic so Tite pretty much portrayed Aizen as a man of logic and worthy of the hogyoku till the final form then he lost signs of all logic
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 19:42   Link #328
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
What he was weird looking, but hey at least he had some logic so Tite pretty much portrayed Aizen as a man of logic and worthy of the hogyoku till the final form then he lost signs of all logic
As a completely straight non-fanboy, I think he was devilishly charming.
And he did have logic...I'll say, even as a psychopath, he's the most intelligent character in Bleach. When it comes to raw intellect, Kisuke is the best of course; but Aizen is more well-rounded and pwned Kisuke in every other field of experience. I think Tite Kubo made up the whole "sealing kido I planted in you earlier" concept at the last minute. Aizen went downhill after he merged with the Hogyouku anyways, so even if TK didn't make the whole thing up, it doesn't count. xD
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 19:49   Link #329
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
As a completely straight non-fanboy, I think he was devilishly charming.
And he did have logic...I'll say, even as a psychopath, he's the most intelligent character in Bleach. When it comes to raw intellect, Kisuke is the best of course; but Aizen is more well-rounded and pwned Kisuke in every other field of experience. I think Tite Kubo made up the whole "sealing kido I planted in you earlier" concept at the last minute. Aizen went downhill after he merged with the Hogyouku anyways, so even if TK didn't make the whole thing up, it doesn't count. xD
You know that is exactly how I see Aizen. He was going down hill when he fused with hogyoku, and that is why Aizen had to be defeated even the hogyoku stopped giving him power, and your right TK did think of that at the at the last minute because he had no idea how to beat Aizen
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 19:49   Link #330
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Kubo probably did plan it. Doubt that he was going to make him look like that much of a bitch (Urahara).
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 19:52   Link #331
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Kubo probably did plan it. Doubt that he was going to make him look like that much of a bitch (Urahara).
Man that was a last minute stunt. Kubo wasn't sure how ti defeat he even said once that he wasn't sure how to defaet Aizen and he was just making it up as he went along. Probably because he had no idea how to kill Aizen
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 19:54   Link #332
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
I doubt he wanted Aizen killed in this arc at all.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 19:57   Link #333
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I doubt he wanted Aizen killed in this arc at all.
That very well maybe I mean he did only seal him, but he defiantly needed the guy out of the way for a while at least into he could find away to kill him off
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:10   Link #334
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
That very well maybe I mean he did only seal him, but he defiantly needed the guy out of the way for a while at least into he could find away to kill him off
It must be nice being an Author; just seal away said problem until you know how to get rid of it.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:15   Link #335
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
It must be nice being an Author; just seal away said problem until you know how to get rid of it.
I know being a writer is great that is why I want to be one
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:17   Link #336
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Being a great writer however is challenging stuff, like deathly challenging.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:20   Link #337
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Being a great writer however is challenging stuff, like deathly challenging.
I know. >=D
I love challenges like writing; there are established ways that work and don't work, yet you get to make all the rules anyways. It's really fun finding an original idea and balancing those two methods together. It also slightly satiates my god complex. xD
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:32   Link #338
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
I know. >=D
I love challenges like writing; there are established ways that work and don't work, yet you get to make all the rules anyways. It's really fun finding an original idea and balancing those two methods together. It also slightly satiates my god complex. xD
I know I am writing one now. The thing that is best about writing is the levels of creativity is endless. And in your own the boos of it you decide who lives and who dies. And the challenges just make you a better writer
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 13:12   Link #339
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
I know being a writer is great that is why I want to be one
Dont we all? (the problem with the stuff i write is that the god damn Hollywood ppl take it b4 i can put some copywrite on it! Ever seen "Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron"? MY IDEA!!! i did a picture book of it when i was 6 years old and won first place in a writing competition with it! )
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 20:26   Link #340
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
Dont we all? (the problem with the stuff i write is that the god damn Hollywood ppl take it b4 i can put some copywrite on it! Ever seen "Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron"? MY IDEA!!! i did a picture book of it when i was 6 years old and won first place in a writing competition with it! )
Shoot hope that doesn't happen to my story gosh, but there are other palces you acn go beside Hollywood for movies
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.