AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-08, 17:14   Link #21
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Sorry^.^ It's not as hard to read on a proper document program, honest!

I'm afraid I can't answer your other question yet, might ruin the remainder of the story^.^
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 17:24   Link #22
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Sorry^.^ It's not as hard to read on a proper document program, honest!
Well you can seperate them with a line of ------- it really does warn us that its going to another character/story.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 17:27   Link #23
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Well you can seperate them with a line of ------- it really does warn us that its going to another character/story.
W-what?! It wasn't shown here? Serves me right for not checking it

I actually do have those in the document version, it seems they weren't shown:S *goes to add them*


Thanks for pointing it out, by the way I probably wouldn't have noticed for a bit
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 17:35   Link #24
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
W-what?! It wasn't shown here? Serves me right for not checking it

I actually do have those in the document version, it seems they weren't shown:S *goes to add them*


Thanks for pointing it out, by the way I probably wouldn't have noticed for a bit
Oh so they were added... Just dint appear on here when you copied and pasted...
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 16:18   Link #25
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Yes^.^ Thank you for pointing it out though, I wouldn't have noticed for a while.

As an update, I'm currently writing out Chapter 2, and when I get my guitar back from maintenance, I'm probably going to start adding a few K-ON covers here too^.^
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 16:20   Link #26
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Yes^.^ Thank you for pointing it out though, I wouldn't have noticed for a while.

As an update, I'm currently writing out Chapter 2, and when I get my guitar back from maintenance, I'm probably going to start adding a few K-ON covers here too^.^
You have a guitar!!! I must listen to you play o.o
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 00:05   Link #27
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Apparently the maintenance finished tonight, so I'll pick up my guitar tomorrow^.^ Now, to figure out how to make my crappy camcorder record a decent sounding cover...:P
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 21:18   Link #28
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Apparently the maintenance finished tonight, so I'll pick up my guitar tomorrow^.^ Now, to figure out how to make my crappy camcorder record a decent sounding cover...:P
Hmm thats a tough one, I always wanted to post my piano plays on youtube or something close to that, but cant find anything to record since I dont have a video recorder
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 04:10   Link #29
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
I'll find a way, not to worry~

I need to get a good microphone, plug it into my Reason program, and record. Hopefully the quality is good.

Ah yes, and the guitar is back from maintenance - beautiful in every way now. The fretboard and body was waxed, I got new nickel strings instead of the old ones, and the tuning springs were replaced to hold the tuning better~ *stares lovingly at GIIITAH~*
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 16:10   Link #30
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I'll find a way, not to worry~

I need to get a good microphone, plug it into my Reason program, and record. Hopefully the quality is good.

Ah yes, and the guitar is back from maintenance - beautiful in every way now. The fretboard and body was waxed, I got new nickel strings instead of the old ones, and the tuning springs were replaced to hold the tuning better~ *stares lovingly at GIIITAH~*
Your probably going to be stuck playing the guitar for hours
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 00:15   Link #31
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Are you psychic, Hooves-san? Today I literally played for 4 hours and 20 minutes straight before I noticed the time~ My fingers are still aching:P

I'm going to try and find a microphone very soon, maybe even tomorrow
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 05:05   Link #32
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In G-Dragon Heaven
I never knew you haad a thread!!!
IMPOSSIBLE!!!...*sigh*
__________________
~♥BigBangBigBang♥~
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 16:28   Link #33
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
I never knew you haad a thread!!!
IMPOSSIBLE!!!...*sigh*
It is hard to not find threads... But they still eventually come up

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Are you psychic, Hooves-san? Today I literally played for 4 hours and 20 minutes straight before I noticed the time~ My fingers are still aching:P

I'm going to try and find a microphone very soon, maybe even tomorrow
It was simply my experience at instruments and people playing them I played the piano for 3 hours before noticing that it was 11:00 P.M then.

Gonna try to multi-task and play a guitar and sing on a microphone?

Hmmm, oh you could post a video of you playing your guitar to any song! It could count as fan-created
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 00:52   Link #34
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Ah, I see - I did the same again today, this time it was 3 and a half hours^.^

I just need the microphone to record - my camcorder is much too low quality for guitar recordings, I fear. I'll have to try tomorrow or something - I got a large paper cut on my right index finger today and it hurts to keep it on a string. Just for the record - I'm not a very good singer~

And finally, update! This one is dedicated to you, Hooves-san, and to the many other members of these forums! ^.^


I do apologize about Shana's eyes, drawing eyes is my natural enemy.
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 00:55   Link #35
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Ah, I see - I did the same again today, this time it was 3 and a half hours^.^

I just need the microphone to record - my camcorder is much too low quality for guitar recordings, I fear. I'll have to try tomorrow or something - I got a large paper cut on my right index finger today and it hurts to keep it on a string. Just for the record - I'm not a very good singer~

And finally, update! This one is dedicated to you, Hooves-san, and to the many other members of these forums! ^.^
Spoiler for Picture:


I do apologize about Shana's eyes, drawing eyes is my natural enemy.
Well, whenver you do get something to record it, please let me know

*looks at picture* Picture = Instant and instant faint *Hooves goes into a sleep from awesomeness of picture*

(Good work )
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 01:01   Link #36
Yuno
Balanced Diet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: !ouY htiW
Send a message via Skype™ to Yuno
Well drawn, perhaps I shall post some of my own drawings soon. Though that would require a scanner wouldnt it? Aye me... Perhaps eventually. I quite like your picture, it made Hooves' day *fans Hooves as he lay unconcious*
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 01:25   Link #37
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Thank you to both of you^.^

Hooves-san, when you regain consciousness, I'll be sure to let you know when I record something~ And I'm glad you like the picture

Thank you, Sora-san, and if you find a way to upload your drawings, I'd really love to see them~best of luck getting Hooves-san conscious again^.^
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 01:43   Link #38
Yuno
Balanced Diet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: !ouY htiW
Send a message via Skype™ to Yuno
*Fans Hooves gently* I will thank you, I might even try to web cam them. I want to display the 18 talents in my fan page so I hope to share many different things there. You are quite skilled at drawing.
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 01:55   Link #39
Hiroi Sekai
Kiss Already, Damn it!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
I think we managed to knock him out for a while...

I'm really hoping to see as many of the 18 talents on your page - they are most interesting.

Thank you for the compliment
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 02:15   Link #40
Yuno
Balanced Diet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: !ouY htiW
Send a message via Skype™ to Yuno
Surly there will be some I can't display like dancing and such~ However, all the artistic aspects i hope to upload. It would seem more than just I is waiting for a recording~ I'm so glad I did not vocalize I knew Erhu too publically least others should wish to hear me hehe.

I think he shall be resting for sometime ^.^
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drawings, hiroi sekai, papermario13689, photoshop, sakura sekai

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.