AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-27, 17:28   Link #141
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Say what?! Got the house to myself again today? Stroke of luck indeed~

As a result, I got 3 more songs done. *needs to switch from K-ON songs, but can't*
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 18:25   Link #142
Yuno
Balanced Diet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: !ouY htiW
Send a message via Skype™ to Yuno
Really good, I can't barely tell what is the music and what is you. I believe that is a good thing though. My router keeps acting up so I can't hear them all. (Reviews of my router says it's even a failure at being a paper weight)
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 05:46   Link #143
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Australia
Awesome covers mate ^^ Can't stop wanting to listen to them ^^ But shame that it wasn't a vid cover....
__________________
Kev-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 19:48   Link #144
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Thank you both~

Yes, I'm still learning how to synchronize video with an interface recording^^
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 19:49   Link #145
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Alright! I'm back with 10 more bags of popcorn to enjoy papermario's show when he is finally finished
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 19:52   Link #146
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Alright! I'm back with 10 more bags of popcorn to enjoy papermario's show when he is finally finished
Uploaded on the first post for you, friend~ 5 songs to be exact!
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 19:58   Link #147
Yuno
Balanced Diet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: !ouY htiW
Send a message via Skype™ to Yuno
I see you've switched to Kelowna. I have a warm place in my heart for my old hometown. I hope Kelowna treates you well. Since my router isn't acting up as badly today I was able to sample the rest. You did a really good job~
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 20:23   Link #148
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Alright! I'm back with 10 more bags of popcorn to enjoy papermario's show when he is finally finished
Hey give me some Hooves-sama...!!!

*listening to the good song*

great work, ... what they're saying.... ah!!! *encore*
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 23:12   Link #149
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
I see you've switched to Kelowna. I have a warm place in my heart for my old hometown. I hope Kelowna treates you well. Since my router isn't acting up as badly today I was able to sample the rest. You did a really good job~
Yes, officially moving in on the 1st of December~ Thank you for the compliment^^


Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Hey give me some Hooves-sama...!!!

*listening to the good song*

great work, ... what they're saying.... ah!!! *encore*
Thank you, Patchy-san^^ I'll be sure to record more when I can~
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 18:19   Link #150
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Hey give me some Hooves-sama...!!!
Here is 3.

Just after listening to it.. I must say I just dropped my 5th popcorn bag after finally finishing all 5 of those songs... You were amazing papermario
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 19:39   Link #151
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Thank you everyone^^

Sorry I was gone for so long - my laptop fried and I needed to repair it ~:P

An update, I'm working on a special Christmas present for all of you awesome friends of mine~
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 01:52   Link #152
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Poetry Gifts!

Spoiler for "Ballad of the Butterfly" (Butter Fly - Ballad):


Spoiler for "The Enchanting Epigram" (EnchantingPrincess - Epigram):


Spoiler for "Giving is Better than Getting" (ganbaru - Ghazal):


Spoiler for "Yui's Ode to Gitah" (hirasawakevin9272 - Horatian Ode):


Spoiler for "The Busy Bee" (Hooves - Haiku):


Spoiler for "All About You, Illusore!" (Illusore - Iambic Pentameter):


Spoiler for "The Key" (Kagayaki - Key Poem):


Spoiler for "Luna's Limerick" (Luna91 - Limerick):


Spoiler for "Colours" (Patchy - Petrarchan):


Spoiler for "Rhyme? Rhythm!" (Rhythm - Rhyme Royal):


Spoiler for "The Artist Creates" (Ryonea - Rondeau):


Spoiler for "Night and Day" (Sofiel - Sonnet):
__________________

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2011-01-06 at 06:37.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 02:07   Link #153
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
I love what I got makes me want to get back to my old habits I've been slacking off recently.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 02:21   Link #154
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
I appreciate the thought, papermario13689 san.

BTW did you ever read poem from Allen Ginsberg ? Some aren't for everyone taste but others like ''Refrain'' are more ''conventional'' .
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 02:31   Link #155
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Australia
Thank you for the poem, it has brightened my day ^^ Just love poetry.. So it was quite special my friend.. Thanks again ^^
__________________
Kev-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 03:48   Link #156
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Happy holidays too, papermario-san

Oh wow... never thought that I'll also get a specific poem ^^;
I really appreciate it, that was a very nice poem ^^ I think you're a bit exaggerating there XD but I must admit that it was quite accurate as well XD

You made my day because I just got back home soaked wet because of the rain, but your post really made me smile, so Thank you very much ^^

PS: coincidentally, today is also my birthday
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 04:21   Link #157
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I love what I got makes me want to get back to my old habits I've been slacking off recently.
Everyone slacks off now and then, especially during the holidays!^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I appreciate the thought, papermario13689 san.

BTW did you ever read poem from Allen Ginsberg ? Some aren't for everyone taste but others like ''Refrain'' are more ''conventional'' .
Many thanks for your present as well, ganbaru-san^^ I actually have read "Refrain", quite a strong selection of words from Mr. Irwin Allen Ginsberg, I would say. We rarely studied poetry in school though - if that "conventional" in italics means something significant, I'm sorry to say I don't understand it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirasawakevin9272 View Post
Thank you for the poem, it has brightened my day ^^ Just love poetry.. So it was quite special my friend.. Thanks again ^^
Glad to hear it was to your liking, Kevin-san^^ That one was amongst my favourite to read back because I can't imagine Yui even writing a poem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Happy holidays too, papermario-san

Oh wow... never thought that I'll also get a specific poem ^^;
I really appreciate it, that was a very nice poem ^^ I think you're a bit exaggerating there XD but I must admit that it was quite accurate as well XD

You made my day because I just got back home soaked wet because of the rain, but your post really made me smile, so Thank you very much ^^

PS: coincidentally, today is also my birthday
Haha, me? Exaggerate? I tried to be as accurate as I could - poetic information is hard to find if you don't know a ton about the other person^.^ Fun fact: your poem type was the Rondeau, which follows the pattern of the famous poem "In Flanders Fields".

Anyways, enough of the fact spewing XD I'm glad that it had a positive effect - it's now making me smile^.^ And also, I almost would have missed it; so glad you mentioned it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 10:16   Link #158
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Haha, me? Exaggerate? I tried to be as accurate as I could - poetic information is hard to find if you don't know a ton about the other person^.^ Fun fact: your poem type was the Rondeau, which follows the pattern of the famous poem "In Flanders Fields".

Anyways, enough of the fact spewing XD I'm glad that it had a positive effect - it's now making me smile^.^ And also, I almost would have missed it; so glad you mentioned it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Now that you mention it, maybe it's not an exaggeration at all, but an artistic touch instead ^^; which is necessary for the poem type.
I'm not into poems, so I have no clue at all about the poem types until you mentioned it XD lol You did a great job at making those poems for us

and thanks for the birthday saying ^^
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 12:29   Link #159
Kagayaki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 24
Seeing this certainly brought a smile to my face. Thanks for thinking of me, papermario, and happy holidays to you too!

Is the "key" a reference to the shape the lines form? It's a fun poem
__________________
Kagayaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 13:46   Link #160
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Now that you mention it, maybe it's not an exaggeration at all, but an artistic touch instead ^^; which is necessary for the poem type.
I'm not into poems, so I have no clue at all about the poem types until you mentioned it XD lol You did a great job at making those poems for us

and thanks for the birthday saying ^^
Haha I was never too keen on poetry in school (the few times we glanced at it) - I'd much rather learn on my own^^ Thank you for the compliment, and did you have a nice birthday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayaki View Post
Seeing this certainly brought a smile to my face. Thanks for thinking of me, papermario, and happy holidays to you too!

Is the "key" a reference to the shape the lines form? It's a fun poem
That's good to hear^^ No problem at at all, thanks for the holiday wishes

I wish I had thought of that now, but the poem lines don't form a key shape (not intentionally, anyways). It's a little simpler than that, no need to overcomplicate things too much^^
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drawings, hiroi sekai, papermario13689, photoshop, sakura sekai

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.