AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-03, 15:37   Link #261
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
His shinigami and hollow powers are part of the same being. You can't lose one without losing the others.
Perhaps, but if you think that Ichigo has turned into a normal human soul now, who was disconnected from his body and lost his chain of fate, then the only thing left for him now is to turn into a Hollow. He may have lost his Shinigami powers, but he's unwittingly regaining his Hollow powers as a result.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 15:37   Link #262
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Well considering "Decide" and "Deicide" are two completely different words with entirely different meanings then yes, I would say it's relevant.

Of course it could have been a typo, everyone's human, but it's been a pretty consistent typo on these boards and across the fandom in general. It's not a bad translation - it really does say DEICIDE meaning "to kill a god". Go figure! Makes a tad bit of sense, no?

And while we're being honest and frank and all that warm fuzzy stuff, I'd like to point out that about 90% of the posts on this forum are useless. If it's not people slagging on Kubo's shitting writing, it's people making "haha I'm so funny" comparisons between DBZ and Bleach. So considering that, I guess my post fits right in with the rest of the pack. Yay!
Aha; I see now. However, I took that into account; a completely different definition, that is. I just don't see a need to get worked up over it; much like calling shingami "soul reapers", even though the two terms have completely different meanings. Correlating, certainly; but different nonetheless.

Also, a bit of philosophy: just because it "fits in with the rest of the pack" doesn't account for the fact that it's a pack of dogs in most cases.

But back on topic: I'm glad that my ideas are shared by many people; and I will repeat myself in saying that Hichigo should be the new antagonist, in full hollow form.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 15:40   Link #263
gonzo562
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
so what bleach didnt end with aizen getting owned jeez.

Well i think ichigo gonna go hollow
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 15:53   Link #264
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
so what bleach didnt end with aizen getting owned jeez.

Well i think ichigo gonna go hollow
Bleach didn't end at all...
If you mean we shouldn't get worked up over Aizen being "defeated" period, then I must protest.
Aizen is the best villain of all time...and thus is incompatible with the psychopath who was just sealed away. Ergo, I simply think it's a trick. A Kanzensaimen trick.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 15:55   Link #265
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Course you do
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 16:14   Link #266
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
It seems you aren't up on some of the more crazy plot twists; you'd be surprised what writers will do for a plot twist, and still come out right in the end. xD
Kubo Tite hasn't done any worthwhile plot twists since the Rescuing Rukia Arc.... all his attempt at plot twists pretty much suck after the first arc..

Maybe everyone should just accept the possibility that Kubo Tite is rushing Bleach to an end since he's out of ideas.
__________________
He whose strength is flawless
Tsukiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 16:15   Link #267
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
Kubo Tite hasn't done any worthwhile plot twists since the Rescuing Rukia Arc.... all his attempt at plot twists pretty much suck after the first arc..
There's a reason for that. Kubo recycled the SS arc to make the HM arc.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 16:22   Link #268
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
Kubo Tite hasn't done any worthwhile plot twists since the Rescuing Rukia Arc.... all his attempt at plot twists pretty much suck after the first arc..

Maybe everyone should just accept the possibility that Kubo Tite is rushing Bleach to an end since he's out of ideas.
There's no dispute there.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 17:46   Link #269
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
Kubo Tite hasn't done any worthwhile plot twists since the Rescuing Rukia Arc.... all his attempt at plot twists pretty much suck after the first arc..

Maybe everyone should just accept the possibility that Kubo Tite is rushing Bleach to an end since he's out of ideas.
i disagree. Some of the arrancar arc was relatively good he just recycled the SS arc to make that one. It was the decide arc that sucked
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 18:16   Link #270
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
i disagree. Some of the arrancar arc was relatively good he just recycled the SS arc to make that one. It was the decide arc that sucked
In the words of Langus...it's "Deicide", not Decide.
Jokes aside, recycling a worn-out plot, or any plot for that matter IS, by definition, a lazy thing to do and heavily implies he was rushing things.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 18:28   Link #271
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
In the words of Langus...it's "Deicide", not Decide.
Jokes aside, recycling a worn-out plot, or any plot for that matter IS, by definition, a lazy thing to do and heavily implies he was rushing things.
Well besides that decide thing
Umm I thought it was rather good very good at that especially the beginning it isn't a rush to recycle a good series. In fact when someone sees something was a good hit a person would normally take that a doing something better with it. He changed few things on it as well so yea it was still good
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 21:46   Link #272
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
And while we're being honest and frank and all that warm fuzzy stuff, I'd like to point out that about 90% of the posts on this forum are useless. If it's not people slagging on Kubo's shitting writing, it's people making "haha I'm so funny" comparisons between DBZ and Bleach. So considering that, I guess my post fits right in with the rest of the pack. Yay!
you just had to dig into my soul Langus


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
Aha; I see now. However, I took that into account; a completely different definition, that is. I just don't see a need to get worked up over it; much like calling shingami "soul reapers", even though the two terms have completely different meanings. Correlating, certainly; but different nonetheless.
We know that "shinigami" is the personification of death or death deity. Is there a official definition of "soul reaper" I'm/we're not aware of?

Decide and deicide are completely irrelevant to one another unlike shinigami and soul reaper. I'll give it that much that deicide isn't exactly a commonly used word. Won't deny I read the chapter name as "decide" for a while either.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-10-03 at 22:04.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 22:13   Link #273
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
So I see things are as usual here on the chapter thread...

I am happy to say that I feel very relieved old butterfly man is out of the picture, because really he was like last on my list of things I wanted to see resolved in bleach. Now I want to see some kind of fu@%ing information on Isshin, and I guess all those bankais we were all so waitng to see will never be revealed... I don't know what KT has planned and how much longer Bleach will run, but I do remember he said somewhere in some interview that there will be a short arc after Aizen, and then a longer arc that will finish Bleach up. I don't know for sure but I guess that guy secretzfan will probably enlighten us... Oh wait, I just noticed... I guess not...

I do hope some sort of decent story will come flying out of KT 's ass, though I'm not too hopeful. See you all net week after I've read the chapter and taken three shots of moonshine.
__________________

Last edited by MAQI; 2010-10-03 at 22:25.
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 23:21   Link #274
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
you just had to dig into my soul Langus
Sorry, mate. It had to be done
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 18:49   Link #275
colorles
kid
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: take a geus
Ichigo becoming his hollow enitiy seems pretty likely, but who knows with kubo. however i have a feeling Gin will play into the plot, likely be revived with orihime there
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 21:24   Link #276
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
The ending will reveal that Aizen is really the main character, and all of Bleach was simply a simulation he was doing with his Bankai Ability; which makes a perfect simulation of life itself from any point in time or any decision he makes; thus allowing him to manipulate everything he comes across and never lose.


I actually wouldn't complain.

Aizen: "Okay, that didn't work out so well. Time for Simulation #4678243; this time, NOT turning into a butterfly."
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 22:57   Link #277
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
The ending will reveal that Aizen is really the main character, and all of Bleach was simply a simulation he was doing with his Bankai Ability; which makes a perfect simulation of life itself from any point in time or any decision he makes; thus allowing him to manipulate everything he comes across and never lose.


I actually wouldn't complain.

Aizen: "Okay, that didn't work out so well. Time for Simulation #4678243; this time, NOT turning into a butterfly."
So that's what would of happened if I invented the finglonger...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 02:31   Link #278
Apollian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i hope bleach ends next week but i sensed some random story gonna start soon.....
I'm thinking, Mayuri will be the new Villian and they will continue the story.
Ichigo may become one of the Captains, I mean lets face it, there are some squads that need Captain positions that have yet to be filled...thats why I thought Renji would get sorted out.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 03:25   Link #279
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
just a thought, could have been mentioned but i didn't see it. . . . But couldn't orihime use her powers to revert ichigo back to what he once was all of 5mins previous?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 04:22   Link #280
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
just a thought, could have been mentioned but i didn't see it. . . . But couldn't orihime use her powers to revert ichigo back to what he once was all of 5mins previous?
....You just revealed another possible plot hole.
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, weekly chaapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.