AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2010-10-07, 06:04   Link #1
Ollielufti

Need help doing ordered chapters!

OK, I've done the karaoke for the OP and ED of a series, and I don't want to have to do it for every episode. I've noticed a lot of sub groups release the OP and ED files separate to the episodes to save time on releases. I've split my first episode into 5 sections using MKV Merge and linked them, and if I play any of the 5 files created it plays the whole episode fine. But I want to have the introduction, episode and preview in 1 MKV file and the OP and ED in separate files.

So it will go "Intro > OP > Episode > ED > Preview" but with 3 files instead of 5. I've heard this is possible using ordered chapters but I can't get it to work. I'm using the Haali Muxer to try and mux the file with Ordered Chapters.

Heres what my chapter xml looks like:

Spoiler for XML:

This chapter xml was written by the haali muxer and I got the segment UIDs for each chapter using MKV Info

Again, what I want is to have the OP and ED separate to the intro, episode and preview so I don't have to redo the karaoke for every episode. But I can't figure out how... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a screenshot of what my chapter window looks like in Haali Muxer: http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...ti/Capture.jpg
Ollielufti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mkv, ordered chapters