AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-27, 12:58   Link #201
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

@MeoTwister - Great post!
Old 2011-01-27, 13:27   Link #202
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumii-chan View Post
Yet another great episode. I'm crossing my fingers that they will mangage to get to manga chapter 39 with just 10 episodes left
Don't worry, some of the upcoming manga chapters that are to be covered are just like 18-20 pages long instead of the usual 45-50 pages (maybe the author's pregnancy made her already work less until the series went on a hiatus a little later iirc ), so I think we'll definitely get there.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 15:09   Link #203
chaos_animagic

I just noticed now... Sawako would make a really great teacher...

She's easy to understand and is extremely patient... (not to mention she's really cute at times)

I would totally loved her if she was my teacher.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 15:19   Link #204
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm not so sure that, as she is, she'd be a great teacher. Sure, she did very well tutoring her classmates, but, well, they were all people who wanted to be there in the first place. One of the biggest chores of being a teacher is dealing with all the guys who don't want to be in class and have no interest in what you're saying. And they're not all nice enough to just go to sleep like Ryu, either. As shy as she is, that could be a big problem for her.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 15:40   Link #205
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm not so sure that, as she is, she'd be a great teacher. Sure, she did very well tutoring her classmates, but, well, they were all people who wanted to be there in the first place. One of the biggest chores of being a teacher is dealing with all the guys who don't want to be in class and have no interest in what you're saying. And they're not all nice enough to just go to sleep like Ryu, either. As shy as she is, that could be a big problem for her.
I agree. She's definitely got great tutoring skills, but that alone does not make a great teacher. You've got to have authority and good nerves too, which is something she's completely lacking. She would get eaten alive by a normal class.
Old 2011-01-27, 17:34   Link #206
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I agree. She's definitely got great tutoring skills, but that alone does not make a great teacher. You've got to have authority and good nerves too, which is something she's completely lacking. She would get eaten alive by a normal class.
Agreed ... especially the part of "a normal class" that includes those who are not interested to learn, are rebellious, etc., etc.
Old 2011-01-27, 22:44   Link #207
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

I just like how in Ep 3, everyone is making Sawako happy. She just needs a push from her classmates to up her self-confidence. I think Kazehaya notices that she is definitely changing. Kimi ni Todoke character development is amazing.
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 23:15   Link #208
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

3 episodes in.... enjoying this almost as much as the manga. Nice execution.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 09:25   Link #209
ashe
くぽ!

treasuring each episode.. already dreading the final episode this early!
Old 2011-01-28, 12:08   Link #210
Serperior

I'm glad that Kazehaya's finally doing something about his relationship with Sawako. Can't wait for the next ep.
Serperior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 17:46   Link #211
king12354

I probably couldn't stand reading this manga but watching the anime creates a nice atmosphere. Not bad for a shoujo.
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 18:48   Link #212
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Can this series do no wrong!!!

Such a wonderful episode. Ayane shined, and the look Sawako gave as she dipped her head down when Shouta walked into her tutorial was so touching. So many touching scenes it makes my heart ache. Love it

Kento is shaping up to be a great character!
Old 2011-02-01, 02:12   Link #213
Avvesione

The cast in Kimi ni Todoke is very strong and one of the most enjoyable parts about the show. That's why I was kinda hoping we'd see more of the other characters and their relationships. But then again, the show is about Sawako and Kazehaya...

I'm wondering if we'll see Sawako have more self-confidence in the next episode(s) after the success of her cram-session in the last episode. It certainly gave her a genuine smile. Maybe we'll see Sawako go out of her way to talk to Kazehaya? I can only hope.
Old 2011-02-01, 02:41   Link #214
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Gah, the cliffhanger in episode 4 left me in despair! Can't wait to see what they will talk about. And what Kazehaya said to Sawako at the end made me want to rip up my pillow. I honestly thought he was going to confess, but I guess that wouldn't be like him. When will the things that really needs to be said, said?
Old 2011-02-01, 23:47   Link #215
Avvesione

Heh, after watching episode 4 (the fifth of the season) and then re-reading the first part of my last post here made me smile. What great timing!

This was probably my favorite episode of the season.
Old 2011-02-02, 04:18   Link #216
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Oh damn I was right it was this episode. It felt a but rushed for some reason but considering what it seems they want to reach for this 13 episode season I understand perfectly. If Yano and Yoshido deserve to be considered best supporting characters it would be for these things.

Next week... well...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 07:38   Link #217
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Episode 04:
Old 2011-02-02, 08:16   Link #218
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ayane is definitely my favorite character. I understand her frustration... It must be really tough being the only socially intelligent person in the series.
Old 2011-02-02, 15:52   Link #219
SidVicious
Anime addict

Chizu in the preview is so cute.
Old 2011-02-02, 16:01   Link #220
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Daaamn, I loved this episode. Now, I'm sure Ayane is my favorite character, she's so intelligent and thinks things through and thinks of others and her styleee <3
I teared up a bit in that scene where Sawako and Chizu cried, mostly because of Chizu and sparkles and bubbles and bgm.
Also, omggg, Chizu in the preview looks gorgeous.
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coming of age, romance, school life, shoujo