AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-03-23, 15:38   Link #421
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Sawako and Kazehaya were simply adorable at the end of the episode. <3

Oh, and I watched the movie. It exceed my expectations. All of the actors were great. Everyone really looked (and even kind of sounded) like their anime counterpart; I was a little shocked, almost. Good stuff.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:43   Link #422
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Wow, this was beautiful! I almost started crying when she started crying. Everything was absolutely perfect and flawless, each frame and moment was done perfectly, each bgm was added perfectly, and the tension between each scene and moment was done flawlessly, everything. Finally all these misunderstandings are over.

I'm watching it with my mom currently, and if anything, she just complains about how slow things move and how barely anything happens. xD
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:57   Link #423
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
wtf? no kiss at the end? c'mon Kazehaya you waited so long. Kinda surprise not to see Kurumi as we also saw Kent with a smile when he saw Kazehaya and Sadako.
Old 2011-03-23, 16:04   Link #424
Cloud Sculptor
Red Mage Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
wtf? no kiss at the end? c'mon Kazehaya you waited so long. Kinda surprise not to see Kurumi as we also saw Kent with a smile when he saw Kazehaya and Sadako.
While I wasn't expecting it, I think he actually went in for a kiss at the end, but she put her head down out of nervousness. I'm sure whatever episode they finally have their first kiss (maybe season 2 ending or something) will be played up dramatically and take five episodes to build up towards.

As far as this episode goes, I liked it, but I only wish Kazehaya would stop with that creepy smile and say nothing thing he does whenever Sawako is around. He's got stalker written all over his face
Old 2011-03-23, 16:46   Link #425
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Sculptor View Post
While I wasn't expecting it, I think he actually went in for a kiss at the end, but she put her head down out of nervousness. I'm sure whatever episode they finally have their first kiss (maybe season 2 ending or something) will be played up dramatically and take five episodes to build up towards.
Kazehaya clearly didn't aim for a kiss. It's far too early for such a thing.
Old 2011-03-23, 17:29   Link #426
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Why do the last two episodes need to top episode 10?
Why not? Most series usually keep the best for last. I simply assumed it would the case here as well. Am I to understand the best (for this season, at least) is behind us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Kazehaya clearly didn't aim for a kiss. It's far too early for such a thing.
Considering who we're talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if it took them a whole season just to start holding hands
Old 2011-03-23, 17:55   Link #427
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Why not? Most series usually keep the best for last. I simply assumed it would the case here as well. Am I to understand the best (for this season, at least) is behind us?
Well, they can spend the last two episodes for epilogues or cleaning up loose ends, as we know just because Sawako and Kazehaya are happy together doesn't mean that everyone is. There's Kurumi, maybe Kent, Sawako's father, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Considering who we're talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if it took them a whole season just to start holding hands
They did held hands this episode, right? It does take them more than a season though...yeah, for these two, there's going to be a huge event (hopefully with no misunderstandings this time) before they even try to kiss each other.
Old 2011-03-23, 21:02   Link #428
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm pretty sure that girl with wings with her back to the screen was actually Kurumi.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 22:30   Link #429
GreatTeacherKen

Heh, I liked how Kazehaya basically told Joe to go away and stop cockblocking him albeit in a much more polite manner.

That whole sequence that followed was heartwarming and we saw how much Sawako has changed and how much more confident she is now and then the scene becomes even more heartwarming once Kazehaya shouts out within earshot of everyone that he loves Sawako.

The last shot of the episode, which reminds of the cover of manga vol. 10, is just so D'AWWWW!
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 00:13   Link #430
Seta19

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you joe lol
Seta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 00:32   Link #431
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Well, they can spend the last two episodes for epilogues or cleaning up loose ends, as we know just because Sawako and Kazehaya are happy together doesn't mean that everyone is. There's Kurumi, maybe Kent, Sawako's father, etc...
& you expect all that to be done in two episodes?

I just don't want people to be disappointed if episode 11 and 12 weren't as good as episode 10, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen View Post
The last shot of the episode, which reminds of the cover of manga vol. 10, is just so D'AWWWW!
It was a mirror shot of the cover for volume 10, just like it was in the manga.
Old 2011-03-24, 06:38   Link #432
tori-no-uta

Is there anyone who can make a gif of the last scene of the episode 10?
tori-no-uta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 11:38   Link #433
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

another ep, another "flawless adaption" , just to shorten my usual comment

Just like with season1 it will be hard for me to pick romance series after this for a while.

And finally I'm starting to wonder if by any chance we'll ever see a third season although i kinda doubt it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 16:30   Link #434
GreatTeacherKen

^^

Assuming they don't adapt this chapter this season, they probably could begin the third season with chapter 44 since it does make for a good recap of the previous seasons' events from Kazehaya's perspective.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:51   Link #435
windseer
vocaholic

Oh my god! That was soooo GOOOD. The part where Kazehaya shouted out to Sawako in the middle of the crowd was brillient!! Perfect!! Almost had my tears running for a second there. The timing was spot on.
windseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 03:23   Link #436
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Reach

The Sawako of the past 2 episodes is really a far, far different Sawako from the one we have seen at the first season and the start of this season. It does indeed take time for people to open up, as they experience the things they haven’t seen or felt before, and the way she had finally opened herself despite the fear of pain and rejection is a joy to see. For someone who has again been nothing more than a strange scary alien to her peers as a child, as a teenager going into adulthood she has shown tremendous growth from a quiet and reserved person to one who has become willing to stake her claim and say her mind, no matter the consequences. The fear is still there, and we can see it on her face, but she has learned that this fear is nothing compared to a lifetime of regret she is bound to face should she continue keeping things in and not saying what she wants to say. It’s easy to just keep quiet and watch how life pushes things along, but it is a far more difficult yet far more satisfying thing to take life into your own hands, even if the results aren’t always what you wanted.

I’m sure she regrets nothing about it.

Shota on the other hand has always been portrayed as the Mr. Perfect Nice Guy type, but the past few episodes have shown the nasty cracks in his mask, and by his own admission he isn’t really the guy everyone paints him as. Sure he does his job to keep up some sort of appearance, because part of it is really who he is, but he’s not so much the real deal and the whole package he is seen to be by others and even his friends. Ryu knows this better than even he does. In a way Shota is also socially inept like Sawako, though not as bad. He too has been denied romantic relationships in the past due to girls fighting over him, the flames fanned by Ume in the process. It’s not so much a compelling reason as it is for Sawako, but that’s perhaps signals how similar and different they both are: While both of them have their share of social problems, Sawako is always trying to be honest while Shota occasionally hides behind his mask. This mask contributes to his problems more than anything else.

Watching him finally drop the act and be honest, not matter what anyone says, is the most important step towards her that he could have ever made.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 16:58   Link #437
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I'm pretty sure that girl with wings with her back to the screen was actually Kurumi.
I had the same impression... even thinking that her not turning around after hearing Kazehaya had some sort of meaning behind it.
Old 2011-03-26, 17:09   Link #438
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It is Kurumi. No doubt about it.
Old 2011-03-26, 18:10   Link #439
broken270
Defying gravity

Spoiler:
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 11:46   Link #440
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!

Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
finally finished catching up till ep 10 and I glad i saw it ...the end of the ep was Beautiful and for second i though it the end of season
I hope ep 11&12 have awesome moment like it

Tags
coming of age, romance, school life, shoujo