AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-14, 18:59   Link #61
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
So if there will be 1on1 fights then who will fight which zombie?
1, old kage vs deidara
2, yamato and gai vs kakuzu ?
3, KillerBee vs Nagato ?
4, random alliance ninjas vs Sasori and puppets ?
5, Kabuto and Itachi vs Naruto ?

I guess Gaara will join too. Also it's likely that Kabuto wants to use his 2 aces against the 2 demon hosts, that is Itachi and Nagato, and use all others against the other alliance ninjas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Deidara's comment about him suddenly not being able to control his body when he wanted to stay and fight when Kabutomaru wanted to move on to the island suggests that even when the personalities are unlocked, Kabutomaru is still the one in control

frankly i want to see Itachi get fully unlocked so he can finally slap Sasuke and tell him to stop being such a twat.
Someone like Itachi does not need to move, he can use his mind, that is genjutsu. Itachi might be paralyzed by Kabuto and still be able to help Naruto using genjutsu, and if it's instantaneous Kabuto would not even notice what's happening. Then Kabuto might be forced to use his unknown zombie that shocked even Madara.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 20:06   Link #62
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So if there will be 1on1 fights then who will fight which zombie?
1, old kage vs deidara
2, yamato and gai vs kakuzu ?
3, KillerBee vs Nagato ?
4, random alliance ninjas vs Sasori and puppets ?
5, Kabuto and Itachi vs Naruto ?

I guess Gaara will join too. Also it's likely that Kabuto wants to use his 2 aces against the 2 demon hosts, that is Itachi and Nagato, and use all others against the other alliance ninjas.
I doubt there will be one on one fights. Outside of the Onoki vs. Deidara fight. There just isn't the man power on that island for that beyond Naruto and Kirabi. Gai already had his major fight. Nobody wants to see him fight again so soon and Kishi now handicapped him after opening 7 gates. The random alliance ninja are fodder. If you are Kishi, you don't waste Akatsuki zombies on that.

So if Kabuto uses the zombies they will just overpower everyone except for KB and Naruto. Then the question is what does Kishi do? Does he have KB sacrifice himself to save Naruto? Extremely possible since it's time for KB to exit stage left. I do think there is a possibility of Kabuto capturing both Kirabi and Naruto. Since Kishi loves his rescue arcs. But whatever the case, Kabuto has to come back with something. Kishi probably wants to move beyond Naruto isolated on an island. It's gotten boring. He needs to move on from it. So that will be the outcome of the next few chapters.
__________________
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 21:17   Link #63
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Someone like Itachi does not need to move, he can use his mind, that is genjutsu. Itachi might be paralyzed by Kabuto and still be able to help Naruto using genjutsu, and if it's instantaneous Kabuto would not even notice what's happening. Then Kabuto might be forced to use his unknown zombie that shocked even Madara.
Well that does assume that Itachi is even capable of making such a betrayal on Kabuto. If Kabuto is smart he would not give someone capable of such subtle attacks(being able to attack without a person even realizing it) such level of freedom... he's make certain there would be limits such as making it impossible for his minions to launch any kind of attack on kabuto regardless of whether or not Kabuto is aware of the attack; like an inherent body reaction that will force him to stop his attack should he make such an attempt... If that's not how it works and Kabuto does need to consciously control minions to stop them, then Kabuto would be a complete idiot to give such freedom to the likes of Itachi and Pain
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 23:20   Link #64
AnbuItachi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
both itachi and pain will prob be resurrected with out their eye powers... so they are less of a threat
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 23:25   Link #65
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
both itachi and pain will prob be resurrected with out their eye powers... so they are less of a threat
I could see Itachi being resurrected without the MS (since it could be said that the power evolved only due to outside help from Shisui), but I do expect him to have a Sharingan. That being said, based on Madara's recent revelations of Nagato, I agree that he will probably not have a Rinnegan.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 23:30   Link #66
madv2c
Deafmute
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I could see Itachi being resurrected without the MS (since it could be said that the power evolved only due to outside help from Shisui), but I do expect him to have a Sharingan. That being said, based on Madara's recent revelations of Nagato, I agree that he will probably not have a Rinnegan.
You're forgetting Sasuke stole (took) Itachi's eyes... where does that leave Itachi if he's resurrected?
madv2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 23:45   Link #67
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by madv2c View Post
You're forgetting Sasuke stole (took) Itachi's eyes... where does that leave Itachi if he's resurrected?
Exactly where the eyes have always been. The resurrected body does not come from the original body, but rather a new body that is reshaped and reformed into the body of the resurrected host. In other words, whoever is resurrected, will be resurrected at their physical best. Consequently, Itachi will have his eyes, just the same as Deidara (who blew himself up) has a whole body, and Sasori became a real boy once again.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 23:48   Link #68
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
I know Kishimoto likes to remind us Naruto is an idiot, but that was too much of a setup for the joke. And we didn't need to see armadillo penis. Simple things like Naruto thinking Kurenai just ate too much or tripping over himself are more effective. Seriously, I sometimes wonder if Naruto is even qualified to be dog catcher in Konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That being said, based on Madara's recent revelations of Nagato, I agree that he will probably not have a Rinnegan.
So basically he will be an Uzumaki with basic wind jutsu? Cause that's all we saw before he awakened the Rinnegan. But since these zombies seem to be the person right before their last moment, there is no reason for him not to have the Rinnegan.
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 00:06   Link #69
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
So basically he will be an Uzumaki with basic wind jutsu? Cause that's all we saw before he awakened the Rinnegan. But since these zombies seem to be the person right before their last moment, there is no reason for him not to have the Rinnegan.
Unless the Rinnegan was artificially given to Nagato. If Madara did literally give Nagato the Rinnegan (ala an actual insertion of different eyes, or genetic manipulation after he was born), then the eyes would be artificial to Nagato and probably not eligible for resurrection. To put it another way, if Kakashi was ever resurrected via Edo Tensei, then I expect he would not have Obito's Sharingan eye.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 03:32   Link #70
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 10
No. Madara only needed Nagato's real eyes so he can use it himself. The zombie's won't do him any good since it will either: turn to dust or return to the zombie.
__________________

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 03:37   Link #71
Finre
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I also think Itachi wont have his sharingan. But even without his sharingan Itachı is way too powerful to handle. So the real question is not whether he has sharingan or not rather if Kabuto would give him his freedom just like he did with Deidara. If he does Itachi wont listen to him the way he wants also if he doesnt give him his freedom , Itachi wont be much of a threat Naruto couldnt handle.
Finre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 03:43   Link #72
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
The real question is will Sasuke listen to Itachi (if he has the freedom to speak). If this happenes and Sasuke see the mistakes he made then he want have reason to fight Naruto anymore. So he probably want even meet him or will not listen to him.
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 04:35   Link #73
lucasd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Naruto had to be an idiot and it was actually funny (being so serious about it).

Why the hell do you think he would be hiding if he knew about war, there is no way in hell to physically bind him, unless they poison him etc.
The easiest way was to give him S-rank mission plus prophecy about octopus to make him motivated. After all the previous missions were to rescue cats, so it is believable to him...

But how the hell those ninja are flying?
lucasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 04:41   Link #74
Seta19
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Behind you
We basically know nothing about edo tensei.. so i don't know why half of you are saying they aren't going to have their ORIGINAL powers.

Also what is itachi going to do without his genjutsu, which.. subsequently comes mainly from his EYES. Not much of a threat.. ? Not at all.. shit anyone can beat him without his eyes.
Seta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 04:57   Link #75
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Oh, and can anyone tell me why the ground ninjas, of all people, are the ones that are flying?
Well, it's not new. Tsuchikage was already flying using an Earth jutsu (An anti-gravity jutsu) during the Kage meeting. It's apparently a buff, seeing as he can use it on other people.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 09:23   Link #76
Hsadman
Lashloseus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Planet : Mars
It's nice to see Naruto picking up again, I was about to drop it 10 chapters ago. I suppose that was build up for an epic burst?
__________________
"You can stop life; but none can stop death."

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 10:54   Link #77
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
It's nice to see Naruto picking up again, I was about to drop it 10 chapters ago. I suppose that was build up for an epic burst?
I am about to quit.
This is getting extremely annoying.

Is Naruto a genius or a retard?
Every now and then he seems like a very smart person... and chapters like these make him obviously look like a retard.

Then there were remarks about Star Wars, Suigetsu and Juugo as stormtroopers.. Madara being the Sith Lord, but guess what. Zetsu... the Clone Wars are almost beginning.

Then the Tsuchikage, added a little dragonball. I wouldn't be suprised if he's perverted aswell. His name is probably Roshi.

Then a new Manda, who is stronger, manipulated etc. etc. The Island is extremely huge and this Manda seems like 1 / 4 of that huge Island. So it's likely to be bigger then the Kyuubi or Hachibi.

As some mentioned before... Kishimoto's art... with some people he created are greatly disturbing. The first one Haku (the girl, who was a boy) and this new one, Korotsuchi (the boy who is a girl), even Sai had me doubting...

Guys.... the Ramen chick... could be a man you know . So if some of you sick hentai freaks jerk off on a poster of it... just stop it.. untill you know for sure.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 11:02   Link #78
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I was hoping Kakuzu would be the first Akatsuki we would see in action. Since if Kishi had him use his Earth Grudge Fear technique, then we could assume that Itachi and Nagato would have their eyes. Kakuzu was not born with that ability and stole it from his village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Why the hell do you think he would be hiding if he knew about war, there is no way in hell to physically bind him, unless they poison him etc.
The easiest way was to give him S-rank mission plus prophecy about octopus to make him motivated. After all the previous missions were to rescue cats, so it is believable to him...
Naruto knows about the war. Gaara already told him. Which makes Naruto look even more ridiculousness right now. He told hm everything that happened at the Summit about Madara and Sasuke. The only thing he doesn't know is that he and KB are being isolated for their own good. But he does know about the war. So unless Naruto is completely brain-dead, I can't imagine that red flags wouldn't go up in his mind about a S-ranked ecology mission, away from Konoha, when Madara declared war on the world. I can buy him going to fulfill the prophecy to get stronger, but not that.

Some have speculated that Naruto maybe playing along. But I don't see it. I just think Kishi likes to make him this daft and needed a way to explain why he wouldn't rush past his babysitters and join with Sakura and the Konoha 11.
__________________
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 11:56   Link #79
Haak
Forever Alone...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Why did he feel the need to draw that penis...
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 12:32   Link #80
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well that does assume that Itachi is even capable of making such a betrayal on Kabuto. If Kabuto is smart he would not give someone capable of such subtle attacks(being able to attack without a person even realizing it) such level of freedom...
Betrayal can mean not only attacking Kabuto but not attacking Naruto. If Itachi does not block Naruto with genjutsu then Kabuto is in big danger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I doubt there will be one on one fights.
Kishi always does that. Of course that does not mean that all fights will be 1on1, as in my example only KB and Naruto were one on one with Itachi and Nagato, all other zombies fighting multiple enemies or only one at a time but one after the other. Take for example the Sound5 vs Konoha5, we had 1on1 fights, but still Kimimaro had 1on1 against Naruto, who was saved by Lee, then Lee saved by Gaara. For example here Gaara might again be the one who saves Yamato and Gai. Also i would expect that Raikage might be able to reverse summon himself to the island, just to fight someone like Kakuzu or Sasori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Gai already had his major fight. Nobody wants to see him fight again so soon and Kishi now handicapped him after opening 7 gates.
A small hope that Gai uses 8 gates and dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
If you are Kishi, you don't waste Akatsuki zombies on that.
They cannot be killed or destroyed, as we can remember in the Orochimaru vs Sarutobi fight the zombies cannot be destroyed. The zombies are not real bodies, they are the souls under mind control, the body is just a projection of the soul's perception of it's physical existence, so Kabuto can summon these zombies as long as he has access to their soul. Sarutobi had to seal the souls to end the jutsu. The other way is to kill Kabuto so the jutsu ends. So i expect that at least half of the zombies will be destroyed here, some even multiple times, but they will still come back later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Extremely possible since it's time for KB to exit stage left.
That's quite possible, i think it might be that Raikage appears to save the day but he fails to save KillerBee, just to be questioned by Naruto why they were lying to him and fucking up everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I do think there is a possibility of Kabuto capturing both Kirabi and Naruto. Since Kishi loves his rescue arcs.
KB is enough for a rescue arc. I think Naruto will not be capture because there is noone who can save him, all the alliance ninjas are too weak. And since Sasuke didn't switch sides yet he won't save Naruto either. After Naruto beating Pain i think Naruto is becoming more and more the one who saves others and not the opposite. The only one who will be strong and smart enough to save Naruto will be Sasuke, when he joins the good side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
But whatever the case, Kabuto has to come back with something.
That's for sure, that why i'm 99% sure that KillerBee will be taken. The other 1% is that Kabuto kills 2 or 3 kages in the process, and also a lot of random ninjas, therefore even if he failed to take a beast he will be recognized by Madara for killing half of the alliance leaders. But that's too much blood, Kishi usually does not kill so many characters, so i guess its time to take KB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Kishi probably wants to move beyond Naruto isolated on an island.
With Kabuto taking KB and possibly the alliance being beaten by the Zetsu-army while some kages rushed back to the island instead of helping in the war, it becomes clear that their repeated failures lead to Naruto taking action.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-10-15 at 12:57.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly chapter discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.