AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-20, 21:23   Link #61
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa1n View Post
I dont understand you people who says "Animation was bad"
Simple because in my opinon it was bad. You can like the episode, or whats happening in the scenes, but animation quality = production quality.

Obviously people have said they enjoyed this ep since whats happening in the story is to their liking, but objectively I dont see how people can say the animation as in the motion (fames per second) was good. for a long-running shounen anime its to be expected as has been stated but compare the bleach movies animation - now thats what I call good animation. This is basically filler ep quality in terms of animation IMO - but I think objectively its not that much different.
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 21:28   Link #62
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Simple because in my opinon it was bad. You can like the episode, or whats happening in the scenes, but animation quality = production quality.

Obviously people have said they enjoyed this ep since whats happening in the story is to their liking, but objectively I dont see how people can say the animation as in the motion (fames per second) was good. for a long-running shounen anime its to be expected as has been stated but compare the bleach movies animation - now thats what I call good animation. This is basically filler ep quality in terms of animation IMO - but I think objectively its not that much different.
Who said the animation was bad it had good quality, but then it also depends if you watch it in high quality or not, but this animation is alright and pretty good, but I have seen bad animation and this is defiantly not bad animation
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 21:42   Link #63
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Who said the animation was bad it had good quality, but then it also depends if you watch it in high quality or not, but this animation is alright and pretty good, but I have seen bad animation and this is defiantly not bad animation
Oh fair enough, I wasnt watching it in high quality I guess and I was half asleep by the time that ep loaded. Id say it was alright for shounen standards but Im curious how would you rate it compared to the Koma vs Bug Tousen eps?

The same? better? worse?
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 21:44   Link #64
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Oh fair enough, I wasnt watching it in high quality I guess and I was half asleep by the time that ep loaded. Id say it was alright for shounen standards but Im curious how would you rate it compared to the Koma vs Bug Tousen eps?

The same? better? worse?
That was better, but then again nothing big happened this episode. No supper cool transformation, but I saw a bad ass Aizen massacre
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 21:47   Link #65
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
the drawing was great, the animation was solid, while not overly fantastic/stylized like Ichigo's first fight with Grimmjow.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 22:39   Link #66
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Do you guys realize Aizen was the one laying the ground, and Ichigo just watched everyone beat up Hinamori and watched Aizen laying on the ground, and did nothing the entire time...either everything happened in a split second or watching a poor girl get her ass kicked is more interesting then going down to the play-dead Aizen and kicking him...
__________________
Your signature was deleted by a Mod because it exceeded the size limit requested in the forum rules! Please take a look at it.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 23:09   Link #67
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Do you guys realize Aizen was the one laying the ground, and Ichigo just watched everyone beat up Hinamori and watched Aizen laying on the ground, and did nothing the entire time...either everything happened in a split second or watching a poor girl get her ass kicked is more interesting then going down to the play-dead Aizen and kicking him...
That's the main problem with that scene, we should of seen what happened through Ichigo's eyes.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 00:25   Link #68
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Ohnoes Shiro-chan, why????

Nah, this episode is well animated, no doubt.... but... well... i think that... nah... nevermind
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 00:29   Link #69
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Shiro-chan's "I just lost my mind" and everyone's "OH SHI-!" face were so much better animated :3
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 00:36   Link #70
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Shiro-chan's "I just lost my mind" and everyone's "OH SHI-!" face were so much better animated :3
It was well animated, no doubt... the rest of my thoughts are in the manga thread.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 09:00   Link #71
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Wnderful episode. I really enjoyed the absolute pwnage Aizen unleashed on the Captains. That was a real joy....Hitsugaya got the worst of it...and ends up with his arm cut off./

I'm ejoying this. Looks like old man Yamamoto finally steps in next episode. That'll be a real treat, since he's the only 1 capable of matchin Aizen.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 09:26   Link #72
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Wnderful episode. I really enjoyed the absolute pwnage Aizen unleashed on the Captains. That was a real joy....Hitsugaya got the worst of it...and ends up with his arm cut off./

I'm ejoying this. Looks like old man Yamamoto finally steps in next episode. That'll be a real treat, since he's the only 1 capable of matchin Aizen.
they seem to like the whole "cutting/ripping off the arm" thing. most recently, it was ulquiorra, and soi fon, and komamura, and now hitsugaya. and i can't even remember if anybody else got their arm cut off before ulquiorra, too...

... oh yeah, grimmjow.
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 12:37   Link #73
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
How can you leave out Yammi, he lost an arm and a leg too!
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 14:00   Link #74
astrallionheart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Not too smart are these guys...even Ichigo would know not to charge at Aizen with just his shikai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Shiro-chan's "I just lost my mind" and everyone's "OH SHI-!" face were so much better animated :3
That was one of the most un-synced audio and image I've ever seen for a scream...his mouth was wide open and he didnt start screaming until like 2 seconds later...lol.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 15:14   Link #75
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Not too smart are these guys...even Ichigo would know not to charge at Aizen with just his shikai.
Ichigo doesn't know what shikai means
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 17:54   Link #76
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
you need a spoiler tag
Backseat modding gogogo. No he does not need a spoiler tag since you can expect people to have seen the episode before reading the episode thread. If you don't like something in a post, use the report button.

By the way Ukitake should be still around somewhere.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 18:22   Link #77
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Backseat modding gogogo. No he does not need a spoiler tag since you can expect people to have seen the episode before reading the episode thread. If you don't like something in a post, use the report button.

By the way Ukitake should be still around somewhere.
Yea I know that is why I didn't post afterward I was discussing it with a mod
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 07:39   Link #78
Uchiha Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
EPIC


The best episode ever or should I say so far?! I guess its worth not reading the manga after all

I loved how Aizen was playing with them and it was a pleasure to see them fall one after the other he was so easy with them, he could cut their heads so easily, but he didnít because they simply dont pose a threat .. but tbh, I wanted him to cut Hirako's teeth head, he is so annoying .. I LMAO when Aizen said to Lisa (the masked girl) : "Arrancers follow me so mock arrancers shouldn't point their blades on me" it was brilliant

And poor Hinamori, always the victim, I feel sorry for her cuz she loves Aizen and she doesnít deserve what's she got !


Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Do you guys realize Aizen was the one laying the ground, and Ichigo just watched everyone beat up Hinamori and watched Aizen laying on the ground, and did nothing the entire time...either everything happened in a split second or watching a poor girl get her ass kicked is more interesting then going down to the play-dead Aizen and kicking him...
Loool this is the best thing Ichigo ever did in his life I like seeing him trembling and the fear in his eyes, it's better than acting cool and yelling "getsuga tenshou" .. well it could be any reason why he didnít tell them, but I guess the shock was too strong to the point he couldnít talk or move. And I agree with DjTrizz we have to watch it through Ichigo's eyes.

Uchiha Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 12:20   Link #79
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
Why does Aizen's shunpo noise differ from the shunpo noises of the Gotei 13/Vizards? It's got a slightly sonido-ish tone to it, yet he's not at all hollowified (or hasn't shown any signs of it)
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 12:43   Link #80
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
i'm pretty sure ichigo didn't find it at all suspicious when he must have left the battle, went down, picked up hinamori, put her in his place, went down to kira and the epic sunglasses dude, lay down pretending to be badly injured, then got hitsugaya to stab hinamori...

even if you're frozen in fear, couldn't you find that at least a little suspicious?

come on, ichigo. get your act together. you could have at least shouted something.
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.