AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-17, 04:28   Link #181
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Yes, but girls hitting boys is just totally awesome, right? ( -_-)
no way i hate that too(if they do too much of it) i still remember love hina i love the manga but the amount of times the girls hit him was too much..hell it was their fault for not closing doors while changing, still hitting girls with baseball bats in the name of comedy just doesnt work
Old 2011-07-17, 06:43   Link #182
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

omg..... I wonder who is the most perverted one in here??? hahaha... Suzutsuki is really naughty girl.... poor Konoe...
This anime is getting better and make me laugh a lot.... although the ecchi is little too much for me.... hahaha

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 03:18   Link #183
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This anime gotten me interested from the trailer.
Will be watching this.
I love reverse traps.
Old 2011-07-18, 06:37   Link #184
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
omg..... I wonder who is the most perverted one in here??? hahaha... Suzutsuki is really naughty girl.... poor Konoe...
This anime is getting better and make me laugh a lot.... although the ecchi is little too much for me.... hahaha
Ojou-sama's for sure!!! But even Subaru.... Is really hot! I can't wait for the NeXT episode...!!! Ojou-sama's power up!!
Also my girlfriend... After watch this, she told me, Ojou-sama's is really perverted!!!hahaha!

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-07-18 at 07:01.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 06:58   Link #185
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to octoberasian
I almost passed up on this anime thinking it's going to be another typical, harem, ecchi anime.

And then, I saw Kanade ... Oh god, that girl and her fantasies. She reminds me a lot like Maria in Maria+Holic but being an actual female with sadistic tendencies. Episode 2 really nailed it for me on sticking to this series.
Spoiler:

It may seem like a typical harem ecchi anime but between this and R-15, I'd honestly watch Mayo Chiki. I couldn't even stand watching R-15 after 10-12 minutes in. Mayo Chiki was more enjoyable to watch especially with whatever Kanade seems to concoct in that evil mind of hers.

I can't wait for Episode 3 now.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, / I took the one less traveled by.
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 07:24   Link #186
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Damn. I want the next episode This is what happens if I watched an ongoing anime. Argh.

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 08:29   Link #187
Kaoru Chujo
Komatsu Mikako

This is by far the most I have ever enjoyed Iguchi Yuka as a seiyuu. The tone of her voice as Subaru is just entrancing. It's probably the most I have ever enjoyed Kitamura Eri, too (Kanade). Kawaguchi Keiichirou (Hayate, Yutori-chan) is an excellent director of ecchi comedies.
Komatsu Mikako 小松未可子 b88.11.11 (age 26). 2010: Heroman (Joey). 2011: Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal (Mizuki Kotori). 2012: Bodacious Space Pirates (Kato Marika), K (Neko). 2013: Sunday Without God (Ulla Hecmatika), Nagi no Asukara (Miuna). 2014: Soul Eater Not (Eternal Feather), Aldnoah Zero (Inko), Ao Haru Ride (Shuuko), Nisekoi (Seishirou). 2015: Junketsu no Maria (Priapos), Gangsta (Ginger), Aoharu x Kikanjuu (Hotaru), Ushio to Tora (Asako), Danchigai (Yayoi).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2015 anime previews - schedule
character/seiyuu pages: Hibike! Euphonium | Akagami no Shirayukihime | Aoharu x Kikanjuu | Charlotte | Dandelion | Gangsta | Gatchaman | GATE | Im@s Cinderella | Jitsu wa Watashi wa... | Non Non Biyori | Overlord | Rokka no Yuusha | Simoneta | Sore ga Seiyuu | Working!!!
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 08:59   Link #188
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Damn. I want the next episode This is what happens if I watched an ongoing anime. Argh.
The feeling is same either way If you don't keep track on an ongoing anime you always are tortured by temptation. If you follow an ongoing anime, you are stuck with episodes releasing each week
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 09:09   Link #189
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The feeling is same either way If you don't keep track on an ongoing anime you always are tortured by temptation. If you follow an ongoing anime, you are stuck with episodes releasing each week
I think it's more tortured if you are following an ongoing than waiting for the anime to be finished airing. That's why if an anime is really interesting I really tend to wait for it to be finished than waiting the episode each week. But sometimes there is the urge telling you to watch this anime asap

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 12:03   Link #190
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i hope baka tsuki translates the novels..i wonder how much they left out ^^
Old 2011-07-19, 14:36   Link #191
mangatron
Long pantyhose legs <3

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Episode 02

Wonderful ep this was. I said it earlier, her (Konoe's) violent actions back in ep 01 were merely self defense and nothing of the abused tsundere acts of old. Clearly made the ep very much enjoyable, and I'll say it again: need more girl-uniform Konoe. MORE.

Baah. Sorry just had to

I was going to read the manga to see what does a sheep have to do with this series, but it seems to be a in-show mascot like HidanNoAria's Leopon. Hmm hm, but why is it dripping at the mouth? Entrail animal?

The whole health checkup scenes, there was one thing I liked: the other guys' reactions with their "Eehhhh..." Seriously, that's the kind of in-show reactions last season's Hoshizora he Kakaru Hashi needed with that whole Ayumu crossdressing stuff it's too bad it really wasn't found out she was really a girl, though that'd be the end of this series so yeah...

Anyways, reading all the posts (yes, where did I find the time to do that, sorry I didn't quote anyone), but back in page 7 of this thread when I made the avvie for Malkuth, I commented about the nurse. The moneyslapped nurse. During these health check-up scenes, Jirou commented about how it's unusual for the body-fondler to be a nurse instead of the doc. I was so wanting this to actually be a setup by Kanade, hiring bribing paying that nurse to put Jirou on the spot and test his resolve

But oh well. What happened to Konoe's lunch on the rooftop scene? Poor girl never took a bite, despite opening her pack of bread. And then she sleeps. Girl, you're not going to grow up the- *gets Konoe Mind Wipe techniqued*

Next ep is pool ep. So soon? I say bring it on, can't wait to see some legs I sure hope Narumi will be there somewhere

boingy boingy boingy
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
-Nisekoi S2 ep 02 avatars!
-*mangatron's Holiday 2014 haul
-*Feel My Birthday 2015
-*RIP my last Hermit Crab, 2011-2015
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 16:22   Link #192
Dahak86
Classics never age

Spoiler for ep2 - gifs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Next ep is pool ep. So soon?
iirc, OH had it (beach/pool ep.) even sooner...
Old 2011-07-19, 17:46   Link #193
Sekirei07

I wonder, considering the major popularity for Char in IS, why didn't the voice actress get the role of the reverse trap in this series and instead play the role of the little sister?

I think it would have a greater fan base if they had >.>
Old 2011-07-19, 18:20   Link #194
amasposu

Considering that there are only about 12 chapters of the manga released, I did not have any expectation from this anime. Episode 1 and 2 turned out to be pretty watchable. I ended up enjoying them. I just hope that this anime will not turn into another Mayoi Neko Overrun. >:

I still do not find it justifiable to turn a manga with less than 20 chapters into an anime. I'll cross my fingers with Mayo Chiki.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 18:41   Link #195
Midonin
Last Engage

The manga's an adaptation itself. It was a light novel to start with, and that has considerably more volumes released.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 18:59   Link #196
amasposu

Oh I see. I did not know that.

But even then, Mayoi Neko Overrun! also has a light novel with up to 9 volumes and the anime still turned out straight up terrible T_T
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 19:01   Link #197
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
I blame that on the change in directors every episode.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 19:04   Link #198
Midonin
Last Engage

From where I stand, comparing it to MNO isn't really an insult. While not quite at his level, that show and Kawaguchi's style both have that tinge of method to their madness, that handle on absurdity. They know their comedy.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 19:30   Link #199
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by posutan View Post
Considering that there are only about 12 chapters of the manga released, I did not have any expectation from this anime. Episode 1 and 2 turned out to be pretty watchable. I ended up enjoying them. I just hope that this anime will not turn into another Mayoi Neko Overrun. >:

I still do not find it justifiable to turn a manga with less than 20 chapters into an anime. I'll cross my fingers with Mayo Chiki.
Dang it.

Why must these things only be 12 episodes long?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 19:50   Link #200
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult

Isn't Mayoi Neko done by AIC while this is Feel? Kinda weird to be comparing the two with just one similar word in it's title between them...

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, gender bender, harem, light novel adaptation, reverse trap, romance, shounen