AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-29, 09:03   Link #361
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Wow he almost died for a "mouth to mouth" , i wonder what will it be in "action".
It's a combination with the 'cold' that he has been experiencing throughout the first half.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 09:08   Link #362
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh shi- I though all the harem will end up with Subaru and Subaru will end up with kinjirou while leaving all her harems alone...

...I guess in the end, the harem will end up with Kinjirou too
Well, let's say that it is indeed Subaru's harem, but since she is in love with Jirou, therefore they extend their love to him as well. (Jirou and Konoe comes as a set)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 10:20   Link #363
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

hmm... this is getting complicated and interesting

let's see.. who will get Jirou's heart.... the butler or the master.... xD

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 10:58   Link #364
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
hmm... this is getting complicated and interesting

let's see.. who will get Jirou's heart.... the butler or the master.... xD
Don't forget about his sister!
Old 2011-07-29, 11:43   Link #365
TrueKnight

After ep 4, overblown ridiculous drama aside, I have to say... this is the best harem show of this season. The butler and the masterl are an interesting combo.. Would like it better if Jirou wasn't as useless as he is right now though...being only a walking punching bag.
Old 2011-07-29, 11:54   Link #366
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
After ep 4, overblown ridiculous drama aside, I have to say... this is the best harem show of this season. The butler and the masterl are an interesting combo.. Would like it better if Jirou wasn't as useless as he is right now though...being only a walking punching bag.
You're supposed to laugh at the fact that most protagonists we get nowadays are basically made to become punching bags that do not break - or rather, punching bags that breaks but gets stitched back up like new all over again, and the real appeal of the show was on the girls... the guys are just there as laughing stock (in a sense, I do agree that a lot of jokes work when it's the guys who give and take the brunt of the joke. But somehow I pity them... and because I'm a guy too.)

I don't really appreciate such humor much, but it's also odd if he suddenly mans up and stops being a punching bag, and knocks some sense into the girls why they shouldn't treat him like one... and succeeds. (And doesn't return to the former status quo).

Edit: Just got finished watching the new episode. Well, what do I say, that was... quick, even though I knew it was coming...

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2011-07-29 at 12:34.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 13:55   Link #367
mangatron
Gyanko <3

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Episode 04

Ah, I now wonder how this series will be able to give a good start for each episode from now on, you guys say Nekomimi Subaru was awesome? I say her acting was the win, the way she was playing with her own tail was brain-cell melting

And never mock the instant noodle. I say even better tasting than canned food XD Ahem, girl got kicked out? I'd take her in anytime, but instead of being a butler I know of another way she can serve me... a drink. Hey, nothing suggestive in my mind there I'm quite glad the bath scene just had the convenient censoring thing going, I don't know what I'd do if I saw another censored series. I have to say Kanade showing up in the house was a bit of a surprise (door unlocked? Kureha should have been the last one in, so bad Kureha! I spank you now ), but then just when I thought we'd have buried that topic about Jirou's Dad, it actually became an important topic in this episode. Oh well....

Despite the seriousness of the second half, hearing Ali Al Saachez Nagare again makes me wonder how regular his appearances will be from now on. I'll say I like that Kanade was mad at Jirou when he told her to move aside, but she kissed him? What is she thinking now? Oh you schemer girl you

Next ep should have been this week instead. Now I have to wait another week for my twintail, I just hope this twintail-in-the-fifth-ep doesn't become a trend nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
At least Mangatron can look forward to the next ep.
Oh yeah I'm going to love the next ep.

Someone tell me we're going to get a good view up her skirt. I DON'T WANT TO CRY Remember, I win the bet even if her view get's censored, because it's technically still there. Wait.... I know what happens when I lose the bet, but what do I get if I win? Free internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I think the sign of a great episode is one where you just cannot settle on one scene to call your favorite
I solved this problem by saying "I loved this episode"

Quote:
I wonder if hanging around Kanade for too long has somehow made Subaru just a tad bit perverted as well Everything from sniffing clothes to mouth-to-mouth...
That sniffing scene was a huge surprise I mean other stuff was clear as day, like Kureha spotting the pantsu and barging into the bath, or Subaru's poor methods of recovery, but her sniffing Jirou's towel? I never thought this sheep girl would do such a thing LOL Subaru no ecchi

Kanade's english "Mouth to mouth" in that sultry voice of hers is still ringing in my ears XD

It's a wonderful view.
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*What do you call a girl using her boobies to pleasure another girl?
-PAIZYURI!
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 15:42   Link #368
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Hm, I didn't like how melodramatic the second half was.

Comedy turned serious can be done right; Gintama's a famous one, once iin a while the seriousness kicks in and you're in for a hell of a ride, and there's at least one arc in Sket Dance (manga) that is unapologetically tragic. I loved those, they were just amazing. And there's comedy turned haphazardly melodramatic like this and I'm like, why!?

Apparently you novel readers say it may be rushing through a whole novel's worth of development. I don't know of course, but that may indeed be the case. The scenes by themselves aren't so bad -- Jirou's showing empathy is a good thing, and the princess' kiss is itself a development, troll or serious -- but the buildup to both didn't really, well, built it up for me.

But enough of my complaints. It's still funny and charming and we'll go back to regularly scheduled lighthearted fun next week. Apparently a certain twin-tailed young lady will be forced into various compromising positions and hijinks will ensue to ensure the audience's enjoyment.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 18:16   Link #369
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Slightly depressed at how they handled the story and cut out important plot elements... but I suppose with the time restrictions it can't be helped. (I must admit that the fanservice helped balance things out.)

Guess the bunny's running loose next episode, I hope they take their time with this one. (The manga didn't fare too well dealing with this part...)
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 19:02   Link #370
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ep.4

Is Jirou lucky or an unlucky guy meeting those girls...
Old 2011-07-29, 19:18   Link #371
Peanutbutter

After watching this so far, when it comes to drama, it's overly cheesy and almost a turn-off.

But the characters themselves are interesting enough. Kitamura Eri in her ojou/hime-sama mode is absolutely stunning.

And Subaru's butler voice should be closer to Iguchi Yuka's real voice (after the Ro-kyu-bu drama CD), but so far, there's no timing to when she will have that butler voice or the Index voice.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 19:27   Link #372
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. XD
Looking forward to the next episode, I am. Let the ensuing love triangle and chaos continue!
It's not a Love triangle. Master tells Butler to have her way with Jirou, then proceeds to order her to stand aside while she does the same. Since it is not in Subaru's being to object, we have a true harem end...

I don't know... I can almost see that happening but I can't imagine anyone actually being happy with that. Or perhaps they'll make it look like that's about to happen as a way of forcing Subaru to decide what is most important to her?
Old 2011-07-29, 21:05   Link #373
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Subaru in cat ears and a tail then later on in a towel but when she did that nyaa it was so cute and there need to be a gif off that

I wanted to see that fight between Kureha vs the bear
Old 2011-07-30, 00:08   Link #374
broken270
Defying gravity

Spoiler:
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 00:34   Link #375
Belgaesh

Kanade was the best during this episode, she reminded me of Shizuku Sangou of Kämpfer during that surprise attack.

But nevertheless, Eri Kitamura doing the Ojou-sama type is the best!
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 01:29   Link #376
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

New scans

Spoiler for NSFW Megami & Nyantype:
Old 2011-07-30, 01:44   Link #377
TheEroKing
Version Zero

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
New scans

Thanks for the food!
Old 2011-07-30, 01:55   Link #378
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
New scans

I can see a Subaru-nyan cult forming in my mind already...

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 04:09   Link #379
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
New scans

Jaw dropping, d*ck hardening, eye popping combo docking!
Old 2011-07-30, 07:39   Link #380
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

another great ep damn i love this series!

Tags
comedy, ecchi, gender bender, harem, light novel adaptation, reverse trap, romance, shounen