AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-20, 15:46   Link #1
epyon96

Level 1 and Level 2 Seals???

Spoiler:
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 15:48   Link #2
DAK

Send a message via ICQ to DAK Send a message via AIM to DAK Send a message via MSN to DAK Send a message via Yahoo to DAK
I'm pretty sure that it's that the seal is just too poweful. Since Anko has one as well, you'd figure that if it was possible to remove it, the 3rd would have removed it by now, but he has not. So my assumption is that it is just too powerful to remove. Also, the seal Oro put on Naruto was removed by Jiraiya not Kakashi. Jiraiya is one of the sannin, so I would assume he is more skilled that Kakashi, maybe it's that it's too difficult for Kakashi to remove it. As for the 3rd.. *shrugs shoulders*
Old 2004-03-20, 16:27   Link #3
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Maybe no one knows how to. There are all different types of seals.
The seal on Naruto was more of a constraining/confining seal; so it's very likely that
Oro didn't invent the seal
Other ninjas have learned how to dispel the seal (vested interest)

The seal on Sasuke and Anko is probably a very complex seal, which intertwines itself into the body and chakra to a far greater degree than a simple limiter.

So it's not that it's powerful, just...different.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 16:28   Link #4
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK
I'm pretty sure that it's that the seal is just too poweful. Since Anko has one as well, you'd figure that if it was possible to remove it, the 3rd would have removed it by now, but he has not. So my assumption is that it is just too powerful to remove. Also, the seal Oro put on Naruto was removed by Jiraiya not Kakashi. Jiraiya is one of the sannin, so I would assume he is more skilled that Kakashi, maybe it's that it's too difficult for Kakashi to remove it. As for the 3rd.. *shrugs shoulders*
No i don't think its too powerfull but i think its a seal that can only be removed by Oro.
Old 2004-03-20, 16:36   Link #5
Kamui4356
Aria Company

The seal could also be designed to kill the person if it's removed. Though I think it's just that no one really knows how, since it's very likely the curse seal was invented by Oro.
Old 2004-03-20, 16:37   Link #6
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

i remember reading somewhere its invented by him.
Old 2004-03-20, 17:44   Link #7
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
i remember reading somewhere its invented by him.
yeah... when oro is explaining his "gift" to sasuke....

or when anko walks in on the 3rd beating it... err... looking at the hokage's pictures.

*cant forget What a character would never say spoof*
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 00:54   Link #8
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

i know oro invented the seal and i also know if the seal is oros "trump card" type thing he wouldnt just let random people like ya know the third and jiraiya know how to unseal it

and as for you hobo ya know i actually do sometimes get confused with some spoofs and the real thing especially well written fan fics, sometimes ill think those are part of the real story
Old 2004-03-21, 08:26   Link #9
Kazukijen
Dedicated Follower

Just a passing thought, but weren't the two seals on Naruto (before removal of one by Jiraiya-sama) were Four Seasons and Five Elements?
Kazukijen is offline   Reply With Quote