AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-05, 02:13   Link #21
Fruits Basket Fan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
TenTen !
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 02:30   Link #22
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
Spoiler for manga:


Fruits Basket Fan and others like I said in the OP, please don't post one lines. Please post your opinion on why do you think that character needs development.
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 18:30   Link #23
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
You know the same old same old for me Hinata and Sakura.

Sakura- She is one of the main characters in the series yet she has had one canon fight in the entirety of Shippuden. She hasn't been seen in 30+ chaps. She has no background. She is supposed to be one of the Sannin like Naruto and Sasuke but she gets her a** saved by Kakashi and is continually dependent on Naruto. I could go on and on but really Kishi. Kagome Higurashi has Sakura beat in the heroine field right now and all Kagome did was scream Inuyasha but at least she was useful in the least bit. People liked Sakura because she is a tough b**** that is the reason I liked her. But there really is no point to Sakura's character other than for her to sit there and look pretty. I mean Sasuke could summon Manda and Naruto Gamabunta but Sakura can't summon slugs like Katsuyu. Her super strength is mediocre compared to tsunade and its like she is just there for the development of Naruto and possibly so he can gawk at her or maybe she can beat on him for comedy. Yep that's Sakura's role alright. You see nothing on the promise to get stronger nothing on the promise to help with Sasuke nothing. Ok I'm going to stop here with Sakura I am getting worked up again.

Hinata- This girl definitely needs some development I don't care how many ppl say Kishi doesn't care about her. I like her but it seems like the only reason she exists to be a consolation prize for Naruto and to get her a** handed to her. Again, really Kishi. She is a failure like Naruto and Lee but she gets no justice what so ever. When the male is a failure he achieves greatness when the girl is a failure she continues to be a failure and can't get anywhere without the other male failure. Really Kishi. He keeps saying she is trying hard but all that trying should yield some results. People like Hinata not because of Naruto but because she is a failure and they wanted to see her succeed and that was the magic that made her so popular in part one but in part two no progess. Frustrating but I'm going to stop here.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 21:44   Link #24
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
You know the same old same old for me Hinata and Sakura.

Sakura- She is one of the main characters in the series yet she has had one canon fight in the entirety of Shippuden. She hasn't been seen in 30+ chaps. She has no background. She is supposed to be one of the Sannin like Naruto and Sasuke but she gets her a** saved by Kakashi and is continually dependent on Naruto. I could go on and on but really Kishi. Kagome Higurashi has Sakura beat in the heroine field right now and all Kagome did was scream Inuyasha but at least she was useful in the least bit. People liked Sakura because she is a tough b**** that is the reason I liked her. But there really is no point to Sakura's character other than for her to sit there and look pretty. I mean Sasuke could summon Manda and Naruto Gamabunta but Sakura can't summon slugs like Katsuyu. Her super strength is mediocre compared to tsunade and its like she is just there for the development of Naruto and possibly so he can gawk at her or maybe she can beat on him for comedy. Yep that's Sakura's role alright. You see nothing on the promise to get stronger nothing on the promise to help with Sasuke nothing. Ok I'm going to stop here with Sakura I am getting worked up again.

Hinata- This girl definitely needs some development I don't care how many ppl say Kishi doesn't care about her. I like her but it seems like the only reason she exists to be a consolation prize for Naruto and to get her a** handed to her. Again, really Kishi. She is a failure like Naruto and Lee but she gets no justice what so ever. When the male is a failure he achieves greatness when the girl is a failure she continues to be a failure and can't get anywhere without the other male failure. Really Kishi. He keeps saying she is trying hard but all that trying should yield some results. People like Hinata not because of Naruto but because she is a failure and they wanted to see her succeed and that was the magic that made her so popular in part one but in part two no progess. Frustrating but I'm going to stop here.

All you say is true, but...

Spoiler for manga:
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 12:47   Link #25
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
the world will Implode if Hinata ever switches

besides, neji is blood related, thats gross.
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 15:58   Link #26
solidguy
I'm not a tumor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the dreams of beautiful women
Age: 22
Neji needs developement
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 05:55   Link #27
Mianhaeyo
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Sakura, TenTen, Neji... More of Lee would be awesome too.
Mianhaeyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 07:30   Link #28
ronin myael
lost ronin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the recesses of my convoluted mind...
character development? then i'd say most of the characters in naruto need it. but if you're talking about exposure then that's a different story. most of the chuunin in konoha need development. the only secondary character that got its share of the spotlight is shikamaru, the rest were left in oblivion. even asuma was neglected, he was only given some form of exposure just before he was killed off. no real character development there either.

i'd like to see yamato's story. i mean, what do we really know about him? sure he got some exposure since he is often seen with naruto and kakashi, but who the hell is he? where's the character development there? neji's character has been established in part 1. don't think he really needs some character development, he just needs exposure. i want to see him fight again damn it! he used to be one of the most popular characters in this series and for good reason, what happened kishi? even gaara got more development and exposure.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 07:39   Link #29
herculan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Birmingham
I would like character development for some and simple death for others.. Like in a real war..
Just dying without mercy, no flashback, no backstory or sad moment.. just having your friends head sliced of and not having the time to grief because 5 enemies are around you about to kill you aswell..
Kill the characters that have no more jutsu potential like choji,neji and ino, but give shika, tenten, kiba and shino(he has lots of jutsu potential!) some development..
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 15:25   Link #30
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by herculan View Post
I would like character development for some and simple death for others.. Like in a real war..
Just dying without mercy, no flashback, no backstory or sad moment.. just having your friends head sliced of and not having the time to grief because 5 enemies are around you about to kill you aswell..
Kill the characters that have no more jutsu potential like choji,neji and ino, but give shika, tenten, kiba and shino(he has lots of jutsu potential!) some development..
You are very harsh,but I agree with you. But
Quote:
just having your friends head sliced of and not having the time to grief because 5 enemies are around you about to kill you aswell..
is just

I can't imagine it Naruto, besides I bet there's just some Ultimate Revival Jutsu so you can't really die in ninja world. I mean, just look at Orochimaru...
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 05:03   Link #31
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Anko needs more lines.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 05:13   Link #32
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by herculan View Post
I would like character development for some and simple death for others.. Like in a real war..
Just dying without mercy, no flashback, no backstory or sad moment.. just having your friends head sliced of and not having the time to grief because 5 enemies are around you about to kill you aswell..
Kill the characters that have no more jutsu potential like choji,neji and ino, but give shika, tenten, kiba and shino(he has lots of jutsu potential!) some development..
I agree with all of this. Maybe not a death as graphic as that but yeah, and I definitely don't want Neji to get killed off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
Anko needs more lines.
Lol it looks like Anko's about to die
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 07:26   Link #33
antjluc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Hinata had her development with the fight between Pain and Naruto...
Neji, Tenten, and Rock Lee have been overshadowed going into shippuden especially after the fight between Gai and Kisame.
Also Yamato i want to know what happened when he was with Orochimaru.
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 17:04   Link #34
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by antjluc View Post
Hinata had her development with the fight between Pain and Naruto...
Neji, Tenten, and Rock Lee have been overshadowed going into shippuden especially after the fight between Gai and Kisame.
Also Yamato i want to know what happened when he was with Orochimaru.
Sorry bud I disagree. Confessing your love to someone then getting instapwned is not development. So I still think Hinata really needs some non Naruto related development. Definitely Sakura needs some as well. Ten Ten, Lee, Neji, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, have all been pretty much ignored since Shippuden and are in desperate need of some development. Especially Rock Lee.

Last edited by LadyKikyo91; 2011-01-11 at 17:22.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 07:02   Link #35
Haak
Watching Ookami Shoujo...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Ten Ten, Lee, Neji, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, have all been pretty much ignored since Shippuden and are in desperated need of some development. Especially Rock Lee.
I don't think any of those are underdeveloped, really. They have the potential for more development but they're not underdeveloped. Big difference. I'd rather have it thaat way actually. It gives them more depth as mooks (which is what they really are) and shows that every mook has the potential for the development.
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 06:22   Link #36
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
Spoiler for manga:
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 15:53   Link #37
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 08:24   Link #38
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for agreed:
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.