AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-08, 17:23   Link #361
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Haru would probably already used to seeing KYH legs with black pantyhouse on.

In novel. I often see Haru sweating buckets in front girls =_- it's indicating he is fat or he is in trouble. which always happen.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 17:47   Link #362
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Haru would probably already used to seeing KYH legs with black pantyhouse on.

In novel. I often see Haru sweating buckets in front girls =_- it's indicating he is fat or he is in trouble. which always happen.
He could just be nervous.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 23:07   Link #363
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
He could just be nervous.
yeah that has to be it or one of ther girls is flirting with him in front of KYH then he is scared of what she may do to him later.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 00:41   Link #364
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Actually Fuuko legs is much better the KYH. Haru, you are lucky (or unlucky) guy.
The ironic thing is, Fuuko's legs in RL are fake Yet in the Fuuko Side Story Haru was still mesmerized by them That side story basically ramped up the entire foot fetish thing...

Adding to the previous Vol11 comment, the author said the plot has started to be going everywhere with no end in sight. At this point the Black Legion still only have 6 active members, and they didn't even conquer a new district after all this time. Good thing the AW series is still entertaining, otherwise that would have been a alarm bell saying 'abandon ship people, it can only get worse from here' from all the other kind of fiction I read.

Oh, a fun thing to add:
Spoiler:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 01:06   Link #365
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
The ironic thing is, Fuuko's legs in RL are fake Yet in the Fuuko Side Story Haru was still mesmerized by them That side story basically ramped up the entire foot fetish thing...

Adding to the previous Vol11 comment, the author said the plot has started to be going everywhere with no end in sight. At this point the Black Legion still only have 6 active members, and they didn't even conquer a new district after all this time. Good thing the AW series is still entertaining, otherwise that would have been a alarm bell saying 'abandon ship people, it can only get worse from here' from all the other kind of fiction I read.

Oh, a fun thing to add:
Spoiler:
what a player he is ._. well accel world can actually go on for quite a while imo. i mean, unlike SAO which still can go on but i find its far more limited due to its nature of being "in games"
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:20   Link #366
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
how many episode do you think vol 3 and 4 will take? honestly speaking. Seeing vol 3 with Fuuko is all I care about. Dusk Raider is pretty annoying, irritating person (just from his looks) I'm not that excited to see vol 3 and 4 except for more Nico and introduction of Fuuko. Vol 05 is what really excites me and I want to see it animated.

But I can't estimate the whole length of vol 3 and 4 because I haven't read it fully yet.( specially 4. not even touch it yet) By the length they animated vol 1. They took 5 episode just to animate 1 volume. And by the looks of it. Vol 3 and 4 will eat 10 episodes? then no time for vol 05 which I'm eagerly waiting to see Chrome Disaster Silver Crow. And I also want to see Crow carrying Sky Raker in space or just Haru and Fuuko
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 13:19   Link #367
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
how many episode do you think vol 3 and 4 will take? honestly speaking. Seeing vol 3 with Fuuko is all I care about. Dusk Raider is pretty annoying, irritating person (just from his looks) I'm not that excited to see vol 3 and 4 except for more Nico and introduction of Fuuko. Vol 05 is what really excites me and I want to see it animated.

But I can't estimate the whole length of vol 3 and 4 because I haven't read it fully yet.( specially 4. not even touch it yet) By the length they animated vol 1. They took 5 episode just to animate 1 volume. And by the looks of it. Vol 3 and 4 will eat 10 episodes? then no time for vol 05 which I'm eagerly waiting to see Chrome Disaster Silver Crow. And I also want to see Crow carrying Sky Raker in space or just Haru and Fuuko
I believe that ep 6+7 will cover Aqua current chapter, 8 to 11 or 12 to cover volume 2, 13 will introduced Lime Bell, so if it goes for 26 ep, we might see CD Silver clown. But honestly, they should cut it after volume 4 an left other volumes for second season
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 21:21   Link #368
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
True. The finale of this season would something like Haru discovering that he was infected by CD as a sequel hook.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 01:33   Link #369
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
From what I've seen, with around 24 episodes it'll be enough time to animate the 1st 4 volumes, plus the Aqua Current arc in Vol10 and maybe KYH's holiday in the islands too. I don't think we'd get up to Vol5 or Haru going CD mode...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 07:13   Link #370
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
but its sunrise >.> I don't remember sunrise doing 2nd season out of the initial planning on their anime. And Horizon didn't count because the second season of it is already planned.

I just can't remember an anime I watched from sunrise that got 2nd season. Gintama doesn't count -_-
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 07:32   Link #371
vanishing dragon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Paris
Flere821@ thank i was talking about rust jigsaw ,can you tell me how did he beat that badly haru?
tsunade666@i don't think we will see SC CD because the end of the anime would not be good,if they just only go to volume 4 we can have a good end with SC vs Dusk raider
vanishing dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 16:22   Link #372
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-9382.html

What they say about Accel World?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 18:55   Link #373
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
If the second half of the series would be only Silver crow vs dusk raider. I will be always on the edge on that arc and probably I won't be the only one.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 20:08   Link #374
Kunagisa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It's just mentioning that AW's getting a LN sales bump (avg. 8k) from the anime for last week, which is kinda dumb considering you can't even order the first two books from Amazon anymore, and those volumes are usually the ones that gets the biggest bump.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 00:52   Link #375
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
Flere821@ thank i was talking about rust jigsaw ,can you tell me how did he beat that badly haru?
Haru was being beaten down by Rust's Incarnate System area attack that's like a storm, by the time Haru got to him he was almost in pieces.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 01:37   Link #376
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Rust Jigsaw is that troller guy that you mentioned right? the types that doesn't belong in any legion and just show up to cause chaos. what is his ability?

and a summary please of vol 05 since it won't be animated ...... CD SC
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 04:03   Link #377
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Credits to Kaos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Spoiler for V5:

orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 04:05   Link #378
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Did he win or did CD come out?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 04:08   Link #379
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
From the summary Kaos! posted, He won when CD came out. From how he won, let's say Rust Jigsaw now knows a new meaning to curb stomp battle.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 05:35   Link #380
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
i have unedited version of vol 5
Spoiler for Read with your own risk:
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.