AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-13, 03:30   Link #621
redflame

When I first started this series, it was plain boring and slow. Like seriously, the story pace was the slowest I've ever seen. But meh, this series started to get addictive as I watched more then up till episode 21, (where Cure Beat made her awesome debut) then I started to like it. Again, I watched more episodes and it gradually became boring and slow paced AGAIN much to my huge disappointment.

Basically, when we got to the climax after Ako joined the precure it got boring. I expected them to make the climax and near ending more epic.. and by watching episode 45, I guess they won't make it as epic as I thought. The last few episodes started to get more cliche and are easy to predict on whats going to happen next. Plus, the episodes didn't have anything interesting, surprising or unexpected scenes.

Anyway, judging by the preview I can assume that Falsetto has combined with Noise to fight the precure. I guess thats one interesting thing I can expect in the next episode.

EDIT: By the way, what happened to Bassdrum and Baritone? I was expecting them to appear in the latest episodes.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:21   Link #622
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
I actually feel quite the opposite.

Spoiler:

Couldn't agree more.
well by the story of smile precure and the trailer it seems it will be much better then suite precure
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 10:58   Link #623
rx4096

I heard the writer of ooo is the head writer of smile.
rx4096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 11:05   Link #624
Midonin
Last Engage

Kobayashi's working on Go-busters, and she's never done a Precure series that I know of, so I'm pretty sure it's not her.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 11:23   Link #625
rx4096

That what I thought, because that name sound familer.
Old 2012-01-14, 21:00   Link #626
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Kamen Cure Hibiki 46 - The Anthropology of Majorland: A Dissertation:

This week's end card is the other side of the crossover.

Precure may not have a handoff like Sentai does, but something like this is okay.
Old 2012-01-15, 03:21   Link #627
xizro345
King's Justice

Ugh. Another terrible episode.

Spoiler for episode 46:
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 09:37   Link #628
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone

Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Spoiler for Episode 46:

Spoiler for About Noise voice actor:
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 16:26   Link #629
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Spoiler for About Noise voice actor:
He's also Agent Abrera from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. His voice was immediately familiar the first time I heard it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx4096 View Post
I heard the writer of ooo is the head writer of smile.
Shoji Yonemura is head writer for Smile. It's true he wrote for OOO, but he was not head writer, Kobayashi was. Yonemura is the head writer for Kabuto and the second half of Decade though. If those are anything to go by, I seriously prefer Koboyashi.

Currently playing: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 16:42   Link #630
Midonin
Last Engage

I wouldn't mind seeing a Kobayashi take on a Precure series, though. She has a very distinct style that could spice up the franchise a bit. And whoever's her Pink Cure would most likely be someone who was never supposed to be in the position.
Old 2012-01-17, 16:54   Link #631
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing a Kobayashi take on a Precure series, though. She has a very distinct style that could spice up the franchise a bit. And whoever's her Pink Cure would most likely be someone who was never supposed to be in the position.
I was thinking more of her skill in handling multiple characters, as demonstrated in Ryuuki, Sailor Moon, and the sentai series. Though yeah, her main character is usually one who stumbles into the position accidentally. I suppose Tsubomi might fit that description already, more so than the other Cures.

Currently playing: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 17:15   Link #632
rx4096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I would love to see Kobayashi to write a Precure Series, I loved all of her sentai work, by the way can't wait for her epic return for Go-Busters.
Old 2012-01-17, 22:42   Link #633
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Terrible? I thought it was a good episode! Maybe I'm too emotional or something like that, but I really like the part where Aphrodite and the other start playing music eventhough the situation had became pretty bad..

Anyway, can someone tell me whether the 2nd movie had aired in Japan? And chronologically, does the movie start after the anime ended?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 06:07   Link #634
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone

Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
but I really like the part where Aphrodite and the other start playing music eventhough the situation had became pretty bad..
I liked that part too. They tried to be brave eventhough Noise is trying to intimidate them.
The situation there was people playing music while being..
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 19:53   Link #635
redflame

Spoiler for Episode 46:
Old 2012-01-18, 20:33   Link #636
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redflame View Post
Spoiler for Episode 46:
Well... "Harmony", I guess.
(I mean... there was an harmonium and a bunch of girls screaming "Haaaaarmonyyyy" the whole season.)
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 00:02   Link #637
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Terrible? I thought it was a good episode! Maybe I'm too emotional or something like that, but I really like the part where Aphrodite and the other start playing music eventhough the situation had became pretty bad..
The worst part was essentially that
Spoiler for episode 46:
Old 2012-01-21, 21:07   Link #638
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Kamen Cure Hibiki 47 - Angel Beats! (Or Thereabouts):

Now, everyone together!
Old 2012-01-22, 03:31   Link #639
xizro345
King's Justice

Goodness, this managed to be even worse than the previous episode:

Spoiler for Episode 47:
Old 2012-01-22, 22:57   Link #640
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Beautiful...what a beautiful episode! That angelic Hibiki precure form was really beautiful!

Anyway, as I'd expected from a show like this. The problem and the main boss weren't that deep and I had expected that it would go to that route..but that's the charm that got me into Suite in the first place

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote