AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-16, 18:09   Link #441
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At the darkness beyond time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
question concerning childhood friends

Spoiler for childhood friends:
i wouldnt rule out the possibility of that happening, but the reason yozoras dont like her is quite clear, that is because she wanted the club for just her and kodaka.
__________________
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 19:52   Link #442
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Wow. What's this? Yuri vibes?
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 01:04   Link #443
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Moving it here since it's more appropriate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Congrats, Sena


Though Haganai fell to 6th rank from what I heard
A minor setback, Buriki got bumped up to #1 Illustrator and Yozora manages to squeeze out apparently Charlotte into #10 spot.

Not the overwhelming victory fans had earlier predicted but it's should count as a win
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 01:19   Link #444
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At the darkness beyond time.
beign in the top 10 2 years in a row its a good thing, other tah index the rankings of the LN vairates a lot.
__________________
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 08:42   Link #445
LC
Shocking Pink
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Moving it here since it's more appropriate...



A minor setback, Buriki got bumped up to #1 Illustrator and Yozora manages to squeeze out apparently Charlotte into #10 spot.

Not the overwhelming victory fans had earlier predicted but it's should count as a win
Yay for Yozora and Sena! Do you have a link to the full results?
__________________
LC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 09:07   Link #446
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
Yay for Yozora and Sena! Do you have a link to the full results?
I'll leave it at you visitor posts
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 04:30   Link #447
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
i wouldnt rule out the possibility of that happening, but the reason yozoras dont like her is quite clear, that is because she wanted the club for just her and kodaka.
Nope, the reason is even more pathetic actually. Yozora hated Sena because she thinks Sena is a riajyuu she jus bullied her for the sake of fulfilling her S nature after she found out how so far from a riajyuu Sea actually is though
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:56   Link #448
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Moving it here since it's more appropriate...



A minor setback, Buriki got bumped up to #1 Illustrator and Yozora manages to squeeze out apparently Charlotte into #10 spot.

Not the overwhelming victory fans had earlier predicted but it's should count as a win
It'll still need something special to dislodge Buriki from no 1 spot....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 04:44   Link #449
Silverwyrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Folsom, CA, USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Nope, the reason is even more pathetic actually. Yozora hated Sena because she thinks Sena is a riajyuu she jus bullied her for the sake of fulfilling her S nature after she found out how so far from a riajyuu Sea actually is though
what is a ryiajyuu?
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 05:19   Link #450
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
what is a ryiajyuu?
Basically a very popular person with lots of friends.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 18:11   Link #451
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
what is a riajyuu?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Basically a very popular person with lots of friends.
Also has the connotation of being very well off in real life; ie good grades, many friends, possibly have a stable boyfriend/girlfriend in a loving romantic relationship too.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 22:07   Link #452
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
what is a ryiajyuu?
Most simplistic definition of Riajuu:
Ria = real
Juu comes from the word 'fulfilling'
so it's a person living a fulfilling real life; as to what that is, it can be subjective.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 02:35   Link #453
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
New novel chapter is out. However is still not in Baka-Tsuki, so be sure to check Vexed's site if you want to look at it; it was a calm yet pretty fun chapter.

Quote:
"Please stop, Aniki... I did not intend to..."


"So you say, but your body is much more honest... I only used a single finger, but just look at you."



"Ahh-!"


Yukimura's by and large delicate body resisted, but Kodaka forced him onto the bed and stole his lips.
Spoiler:
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 10:32   Link #454
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
New novel chapter is out. However is still not in Baka-Tsuki, so be sure to check Vexed's site if you want to look at it; it was a calm yet pretty fun chapter.



Spoiler:
OMG whats going on!? Can't wait!
Rozen Van Kaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 10:45   Link #455
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Another awesome, hilarious chapter

Kodaka being good, responsible older brother. So in the end, only Sena and Maria whom done it without any problem.
And who thought Kobato could do a good Yozora on Maria. Yozora definitely influence her

My little complaint for this chapter is....... Why was only Yukimura's scene that made into illustration, there's many more interesting scenes on this one!
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 05:16   Link #456
Silverwyrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Folsom, CA, USA
Age: 28
Wow these chapters come out fast, great work on their part!

Always love more Kobato, she had a hard time trying to keep her facade up this time given the situation. Unsurprisingly, much of the "work" done was...a real piece of work. Kobato might have pulled a Yozora on Maria (on accident) but Maria (on accident) got her back with her offhand comments about how easy it all was. Oh those two!
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 05:13   Link #457
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Off for the holidays, so I was able to catch up to whats translated. Had to laugh in reference to episode 7 and Maria. Her response to Yukimura feeding her the protein and then the luxurious food later on...

Spoiler:


Also a quick question to those that's read up to vol. 7. I thought I've seen someone mention it before, but couldn't find the post. Does Sena stop with the creepy lust after Kobato stuff or does it just keep spiraling out of control. That bit at her house proved to both horrid for Kobato and lucky I suppose for Kodaka though...

Not really shipping anyone, but you half to think Kobato would be shaking like a leaf if Sena hasn't curbed her 'uncle' vibes if somehow she ended up with Kodaka. Even I was feeling sorry for the poor girl even though she's 13 for having to use Kodaka as a human shield...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 17:47   Link #458
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Also a quick question to those that's read up to vol. 7. I thought I've seen someone mention it before, but couldn't find the post. Does Sena stop with the creepy lust after Kobato stuff or does it just keep spiraling out of control. That bit at her house proved to both horrid for Kobato and lucky I suppose for Kodaka though...

Not really shipping anyone, but you half to think Kobato would be shaking like a leaf if Sena hasn't curbed her 'uncle' vibes if somehow she ended up with Kodaka. Even I was feeling sorry for the poor girl even though she's 13 for having to use Kodaka as a human shield...
The answer is in a spoiler tag for a reason. If anyone is brave/foolish enough to open this then don't blame me for anything you read, you know the risk of opening a spoiler tag.
Spoiler for Kobato & Sena:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 19:25   Link #459
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At the darkness beyond time.
we havent seen that side of her in the anime, too sad since kanae already plays well another character with that trait.
__________________
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 19:49   Link #460
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
The answer is in a spoiler tag for a reason. If anyone is brave/foolish enough to open this then don't blame me for anything you read, you know the risk of opening a spoiler tag.
Spoiler for Kobato & Sena:
Wow, thanks for the information. I think all those games she plays has permanently stained her brain or something. If I was Kodaka, Sena would be scratched off the potential girls to date list. With behavior like that how does she ever expect to win him over...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.