AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-10, 12:03   Link #1381
Sheep_
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Yes it's a CG viewer (I updated my game last night)

There's 30 spots, all of which need to be unlocked. If you already beat arcade mode you most likely have to beat it again in order to unlock something for the CG to show up.
__________________
Sheep_ is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 07:50   Link #1382
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Inaba
*waits for 1.05 keybind*
catastrophe8 is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 21:07   Link #1383
GAtakito
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
So are we getting 12 more CGs aside the 18 CGs we got before ?
GAtakito is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 21:47   Link #1384
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Inaba
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAtakito View Post
So are we getting 12 more CGs aside the 18 CGs we got before ?
I think those "Voice Unlocked" counts as CG's

I would test it out, but I can't really play without a new keybinder
catastrophe8 is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 08:35   Link #1385
SonozakiUshiromiya
Reading your tale. :)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Just out of sight, eating popcorn. >:D
Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe8 View Post
I think those "Voice Unlocked" counts as CG's

I would test it out, but I can't really play without a new keybinder
The 'Voice Unlocked' CGs don't count. At least not Ronove's.
__________________
SonozakiUshiromiya is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 09:48   Link #1386
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Inaba
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonozakiUshiromiya View Post
The 'Voice Unlocked' CGs don't count. At least not Ronove's.
Then they must be preparation for new CG endings?
catastrophe8 is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 13:06   Link #1387
TwilightsCall
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
I decided to try my hand and translating the most recent patch notes. As you'll probably tell quite easily by reading it, I'm not very good at it, so here's my 'I'm new at this and most likely made some mistakes' disclaimer.

With that being said, I tried to just get a general feel for the changes, and give a sense of what was changed, not what the specific changes were (not that there was much information as to what the specific changes were >.>). So while this may not be much more useful then a google translate, I figured since I took the time to do it I might as well share!


Quote:
Originally Posted by http://07th-expansion.net/ogon/update.html
From this page an update for "Ougon Musou Kyoku" is available.

Update Contents:
-In the Options menu, a CG Gallery has been added
-Network play, Training Mode, (something about waiting for a connection? Not 100% sure of the meaning of 接続待ち受け)
-In rating calculations, Character Usage and tag rate were capped/the cap was made larger(also quite unsure of this one)
-Damage touch success under counter unconditionally switching was turned off
-Tripping and air pursuit hit state were adjusted
-Meta Objection accidently triggering was fixed
-Kanon's Meta Special's effect not stopping correctly after Meta breaking was fixed again.
-In addition, more bugs were fixed.
-Battler, Shannon, and Kanon's HP was changed.
-Virgilia's J2C movement with the broom can be cancelled by pressing a button.(Kinda fuzzy)
-The Stop action for Shannon's dash was adjusted.
-Adjustments to special and common moves were made.
Hope you guys find this helpful!
TwilightsCall is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 22:01   Link #1388
TW25
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I believe all 30 spots use existing CG scenes. The close-up character portraits before battles count as CG scenes. And scenes that change i.e. Battler and Ange ending, are considered two separate scenes.
TW25 is offline  
Old 2011-06-13, 00:21   Link #1389
cronnoponno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
I'm just curious as to why they're even updating the first one if they're apparently making a second one. Not that I'm actually complaining or anything, it's just a little confusing is all.

Now importing the xbox 360 features is something that I can understand though, so if this ends up in the xbox 360 version then I can understand it.
cronnoponno is offline  
Old 2011-06-13, 05:46   Link #1390
Azule
Golden Witch
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Future Gadget Lab
Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule Send a message via Skype™ to Azule
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
I'm just curious as to why they're even updating the first one if they're apparently making a second one. Not that I'm actually complaining or anything, it's just a little confusing is all.

Now importing the xbox 360 features is something that I can understand though, so if this ends up in the xbox 360 version then I can understand it.
I was always under the impression that they'd keep the Xbox version and the PC Version pretty similar, at least until OMK2 comes out in Winter. They're probably updating it to make it play smoother and more like the upcoming port. /opinion
__________________
A not-so-average Umineko gameboard
Azule is offline  
Old 2011-06-13, 09:19   Link #1391
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a certain tropical island
Age: 31
Or OMK2 might just be a patch.
__________________

Please watch where you post and tag your spoilers properly if it's allowed.
Christen is offline  
Old 2011-06-13, 11:22   Link #1392
CrimsonMoonMist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
I won't complain.
Melty Blood REAct was an expansion as well,
and that was like a entirely different game.
CrimsonMoonMist is offline  
Old 2011-06-13, 12:43   Link #1393
legomaple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonMoonMist View Post
I won't complain.
Melty Blood REAct was an expansion as well,
and that was like a entirely different game.
even though only 3 characters are announced, it currently looks more like a dlc than an expansion. Might be more in time
legomaple is offline  
Old 2011-06-13, 13:26   Link #1394
Azule
Golden Witch
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Future Gadget Lab
Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule Send a message via Skype™ to Azule
Quote:
Originally Posted by legomaple View Post
even though only 3 characters are announced, it currently looks more like a dlc than an expansion. Might be more in time
Isn't the Xbox version OMK1.5? :b It doesn't look different enough to be the second one and I think I read somewhere that it wasn't. Idk.
__________________
A not-so-average Umineko gameboard
Azule is offline  
Old 2011-06-13, 14:30   Link #1395
TW25
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Ougon Musou Kyoku X is the X360 version by Alchemist. From all the information released thus far, it seems to be a simple port with 3 new characters and some new stages. Nothing too fancy, certainly not a sequel.

Ougon Musou Kyoku 2 (tentative tile) is the PC sequel from 07th Expansion. It's a different product than Alchemist's port of the original.

I hope this helps to clear things up.

And concerning updates to the original, I believe that at least one new character is in development. It was stated though that it would take a while to release because of balancing, and that was a few months back. So we'll probably see OMK go to at least version 1.1 before they stop updating it.
TW25 is offline  
Old 2011-06-14, 06:21   Link #1396
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Inaba
Gameplay Video.... Nothing new though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WckNwaUeclc
catastrophe8 is offline  
Old 2011-06-15, 04:24   Link #1397
Azule
Golden Witch
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Future Gadget Lab
Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule Send a message via Skype™ to Azule
Uh, sounds stupid, but what website does the Keybinds?The Wiki hasn't updated for ages.
__________________
A not-so-average Umineko gameboard
Azule is offline  
Old 2011-06-15, 07:16   Link #1398
legomaple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW25 View Post
Ougon Musou Kyoku X is the X360 version by Alchemist. From all the information released thus far, it seems to be a simple port with 3 new characters and some new stages. Nothing too fancy, certainly not a sequel.

Ougon Musou Kyoku 2 (tentative tile) is the PC sequel from 07th Expansion. It's a different product than Alchemist's port of the original.

I hope this helps to clear things up.

And concerning updates to the original, I believe that at least one new character is in development. It was stated though that it would take a while to release because of balancing, and that was a few months back. So we'll probably see OMK go to at least version 1.1 before they stop updating it.
hmm, indeed, this clears up alot. I thought 2 was the xbox 360 port.
legomaple is offline  
Old 2011-06-15, 13:00   Link #1399
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by legomaple View Post
hmm, indeed, this clears up alot. I thought 2 was the xbox 360 port.
And it's the confirmation I've been waiting for. So Chiru characters are even more likely for that. (Sorry, I'm one of those people.)

So the statement for "Ougon Musou Kyoku 2" being released at either this year's Summer or Winter Comiket (Winter being more likely, last I heard) still stands, I take it?
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline  
Old 2011-06-15, 13:14   Link #1400
Cao Ni Ma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
And it's the confirmation I've been waiting for. So Chiru characters are even more likely for that. (Sorry, I'm one of those people.)

So the statement for "Ougon Musou Kyoku 2" being released at either this year's Summer or Winter Comiket (Winter being more likely, last I heard) still stands, I take it?
So far OMK 2 has 3 new characters: Rosa, Jessica and George. No other characters have been announced and I doubt they'll add a slew of chiru characters to it.
Cao Ni Ma is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.