AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-27, 17:54   Link #261
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
Ojou-san and onee-san
12 pss members
restarting humanity, 9 months at a time
comiket 81: Let's rock
Oh boy.
Old 2011-08-27, 18:14   Link #262
Shadow5YA

More like Apostle rape doujins

But if this game fails it'll probably go under the radar while most doujin artists continue to make OVA Dead Master rape BRS
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 18:23   Link #263
Fluegel

Well I'm basically done.

Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 18:29   Link #264
Asuras
Dictadere~!

8-Unknown
16-Unknown

How do you get those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
More like Apostle rape doujins

But if this game fails it'll probably go under the radar while most doujin artists continue to make OVA Dead Master rape BRS
Huuhh. I know what you mean.
Old 2011-08-27, 18:31   Link #265
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Ojou-san and onee-san
12 pss members
restarting humanity, 9 months at a time
comiket 81: Let's rock
LOL WHAT? x'DDD

Quote:
Well I'm basically done.

WOAH. You're awesome.

Anyways, how do you take snapshots of the PSP screen?? I think I'll need it to translate missions and be able to complete the whole game someday...SOMEDAY.

Either that, or I ask you what to do <.<
Kimera_Kuroaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 18:42   Link #266
Fluegel

If your PSP has custom firmware, theres a plug-in that lets you do it. Quite frankly the screen shot feature was literally the main reason I ever wanted to install CFW.

If you need help with anything just ask.

As to the 4 missing records

The 2 on stage 2 both involve completing the bike missions with no damage, which is bull shit so I'm not even going to bother.

6-8 involves killing all golden dawns (You kill them in free hunting to unlock gallery items. The problem is that There's more in the stages than are required to unlock all that stuff, and there's no way to see how many there are total and how many your missing. Getting it unlocks the Moon Rabbit outfit.

The final record is for getting gall records, and again thanks to the bike ones that can kiss my ass.
Old 2011-08-27, 18:53   Link #267
Asuras
Dictadere~!

The bike rides just look like a joystick fest. You could do it with enough tries and concentration?
Old 2011-08-27, 18:57   Link #268
Shadow5YA

The regular stage 2 bike missions are arguably harder than the EX one. The first part is easy enough, but the latter two have a bunch of moving obstacles can you can accidentally run into while dodging another. I've tried all day to no avail.
Old 2011-08-27, 19:00   Link #269
Fluegel

Yeah. One split second sand your ****ed. And if you mess up once you have to go through the entire map again. The main annoyance half the time for me were those god damn hornets. The one against Mzma I did perfect actually.
Old 2011-08-27, 19:02   Link #270
Shadow5YA

I got past the hornets fine. I kept on getting screwed over in the second part by those leaping yellow blocks near the end and by those blue wheels in the third part.

I'm somewhat curious about what you get from 6-16, but since I'm getting the english version later too it's not worth it right now.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2011-08-27 at 19:36.
Old 2011-08-27, 20:51   Link #271
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
If your PSP has custom firmware, theres a plug-in that lets you do it. Quite frankly the screen shot feature was literally the main reason I ever wanted to install CFW.

If you need help with anything just ask.

As to the 4 missing records

The 2 on stage 2 both involve completing the bike missions with no damage, which is bull shit so I'm not even going to bother.

6-8 involves killing all golden dawns (You kill them in free hunting to unlock gallery items. The problem is that There's more in the stages than are required to unlock all that stuff, and there's no way to see how many there are total and how many your missing. Getting it unlocks the Moon Rabbit outfit.

The final record is for getting gall records, and again thanks to the bike ones that can kiss my ass.
Oh cool, could you tell me the plug-in name, and if it works with any custom firmware? Any other explanation would be nice too, since I'm pretty new to PSP's.

Actually, I don't have one yet, I'll try to buy one by the end of September so I can play the BRS game once my copy arrives from Japan -w-;;

And the bike records really sounds pretty difficult o_o
Old 2011-08-27, 21:05   Link #272
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I was going to get a PSP a couple weeks ago, if only to get God Eater/Monster Hunter, FF Dissidia, and whatever else I found interesting, but decided against it, considering I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to spend the money on it.

Is the PSP really worth it?
Old 2011-08-27, 21:27   Link #273
Marcus H.
Secretary By My Side ♥

Fluegel, can you help me out in the Wiki? I'm trying to collect all necessary information regarding the game. :3

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 33. Completed: 246. Plan to watch: 32.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 21:37   Link #274
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I was going to get a PSP a couple weeks ago, if only to get God Eater/Monster Hunter, FF Dissidia, and whatever else I found interesting, but decided against it, considering I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to spend the money on it.

Is the PSP really worth it?
Well, I actually tend to buy game consoles for games, so if there are games you want to play, I say, why not?

Actually I've been interested in getting a PSP for some games too, the BRS game just motivated me to actually try and save money to get one XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Fluegel, can you help me out in the Wiki? I'm trying to collect all necessary information regarding the game. :3
Wait, you're Herald of Meridian?!?
Old 2011-08-27, 22:21   Link #275
Marcus H.
Secretary By My Side ♥

^ Yes, yes I am.

Old 2011-08-27, 22:23   Link #276
Shadow5YA

I wouldn't call BRS a system seller though. The gameplay gets repetitive, and the story while entertaining and somewhat endearing is short and not very original. Stella might as well be a genderswapped Mega Man X and Gibson a Dr. Light with a shorter beard. It's a nice pick-up-and-play game for those who are fans of the franchise, nothing more.
Old 2011-08-27, 22:29   Link #277
Marcus H.
Secretary By My Side ♥

Well, JRPGs are never really famous for advances in gaming mechanics, and thus THE GAME will never reach very high sales figures. THE GAME will only sell to those who are into the game for either the Figma or the plot.

Old 2011-08-27, 22:39   Link #278
Shadow5YA

At least it could have been on a console where the cutscenes look a little flashier. Stella and Nana are characters who have a lot of emotion, but because it's the PSP all I see are character models with Huke's classic deadpan expression. The clashes at the end of every Apostle fight could have been a real treat with better graphics.
Old 2011-08-27, 23:02   Link #279
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Hello, Herald.

You'll know me there as Ninjaism.
Old 2011-08-27, 23:06   Link #280
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
^ Yes, yes I am.
Oh my, a pleasure to meet you :'D (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I wouldn't call BRS a system seller though. The gameplay gets repetitive, and the story while entertaining and somewhat endearing is short and not very original. Stella might as well be a genderswapped Mega Man X and Gibson a Dr. Light with a shorter beard. It's a nice pick-up-and-play game for those who are fans of the franchise, nothing more.
I wouldn't call it a system seller either. The story is nice, but yeah, it's not new. I can't talk that much about the gameplay since I haven't played yet, but for what I see here, it's kinda the same all over. Though I don't think it's a bad game, it's not like super awesome or something.

As you said, this kind of games are mostly for the fans. But hey, I'm a die-hard fan, I mean, I did bought the game without having a PSP yet xD;;.

And yeah, the cutscenes would've been pretty cool on some other console with better graphics, but this kind of games [JRPG games] tend to be for PSP. At least that's what I noticed o.o