AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-26, 10:45   Link #981
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
At the end of the world, the younger brother becomes the vessel of Satan while everybody risk their lives to let the older brother try to talk to him...

I cannot be the only guy that watched Supernatural right ?
Don't worry. We had a similar discussion in the Blood-C thread. Pilfering from successful American TV and movies seems to be the in thing this season.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 11:08   Link #982
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
At the end of the world, the younger brother becomes the vessel of Satan while everybody risk their lives to let the older brother try to talk to him...

I cannot be the only guy that watched Supernatural right ?
All it was missing was Satan blowing up people with a snap of his fingers

Imagine if that had happened to Shiemi.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 12:04   Link #983
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Don't worry. We had a similar discussion in the Blood-C thread. Pilfering from successful American TV and movies seems to be the in thing this season.
It's revenge for the Parprika-Inception fiasco...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 21:22   Link #984
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Truth

People, I'm now only an episode behind and heard that the last episodes airs next Sunday, so I better hurry.

Got to say that Yuri's backstory delivered a beautiful drama and made note of a turning momentum, at least for the anime-original filler arc, and I do not forget at all that Yuri's voice was provided by easily the most recognized seiyuu actress and pop-idol legend from the 1990's: Megumi Hayashibara, her comeback again for more pivotal roles.

Spoiler:
Guido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 01:00   Link #985
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Ao no exorcist will be end this weekend!

Can satans be stopped?!

Is this the beginning of the end in the universe?!
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 06:32   Link #986
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
It's revenge for the Parprika-Inception fiasco...
Oh you mean sour grapes because Inception did better in the box office than Paprika.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 10:45   Link #987
klare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
so this is all Yuri's fault, she gave the idea to the always lonely but have many sons Satan

Shura's bra top is really indestructable, i was worry that it may get destroyed during the kick the can mission but it did not
__________________
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 12:08   Link #988
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Oh you mean sour grapes because Inception did better in the box office than Paprika.
Well, if someone steals an idea and makes more money with it, the grapes should be sour...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 00:37   Link #989
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Well, if someone steals an idea and makes more money with it, the grapes should be sour...
I thought he stole the idea from Donald Duck...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 07:43   Link #990
AnimeNoob
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post

Shura's bra top is really indestructable, i was worry that it may get destroyed during the kick the can mission but it did not
hahaha that bra is amazing, wish mine survived like that! Not that I go round fighting Satan or anything
AnimeNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 08:27   Link #991
FuMa
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 18
Oh , i am really dissapointed and sad that i hear that the last episode will air in 3 days ... Why must so great series end ?
FuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:51   Link #992
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Satan's Offspring

Hello, everyone. Today I managed to catch with the current episode rate, so like all of you together I am in expectation for the last episode to air.


Give credit to the animation staff how they nicely executed the tension ran throughout the course of the twenty-fourth episode. The musical score inserted and played during the prelude of the climax skyrocketed those feelings of powerlessness, helplessness, despair, and sorrow, as Rin desperately clinged with the little hope of reaching Yukio, and the little brother reaching towards his little brother.

I'm also glad that, despite its nature, Satan's not depicted as the absolute of all evils given the new direction the anime took off from the manga. It's just that its way of connecting the two worlds either it takes as the absolute only method to do it or its intentions were plainly misguided when Satan itself took the gamble.

And, here again, we were treated with an excellent cliffhanger full of high-tension for the last episode, and so we're left to wonder where does Mephistos' true loyalties lie?
The guy might be a pierrot, but he has been one of the best characters throughout the series, particularly he's been drawn in such an ambivalent manner.
Guido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 00:30   Link #993
Registered Member
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Seems there's going to be an anime movie.

Spoiler for scan:
Registered Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 00:31   Link #994
AdamEndless9
Straight-Edge Dragon Hero
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: California, US
Age: 22
I was going post the announcement, just a little late

Anyways, I wasn't really expecting a movie.
__________________
AdamEndless9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 01:17   Link #995
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 21
I was wondering if this would have a movie announcement at the end of its run, since Basara, FMA:B, and Gundam 00 all got movies (I'm surprised Star Driver didn't have a movie announcement yet). I guess Gundam AGE will probably get a movie as well. Everything is getting a movie these days.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 01:44   Link #996
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 23
Movie a la Shambala?
__________________
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 06:47   Link #997
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Registered Member View Post
Seems there's going to be an anime movie.

Spoiler for scan:
That means that Ao no exorcist will continue! Urgh, these insanities!
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 10:34   Link #998
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
I was wondering if this would have a movie announcement at the end of its run, since Basara, FMA:B, and Gundam 00 all got movies (I'm surprised Star Driver didn't have a movie announcement yet). I guess Gundam AGE will probably get a movie as well. Everything is getting a movie these days.
Maybe it improves the sales of manga and DVDs.

Oh well, so the series will end on a cliffhanger?
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 15:11   Link #999
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Still catching up on ep 23, but geeze. Well at least things have been figured out. Rin and Yukio's mother was just an idiot....I mean seriously she fell for what Satan was selling so he could get his ideal vessels. Had wondered what kind of person she would be, but can't say I expected that. Of course he would go all out to rescue her since if she dies before the kids are born he just wasted all that time playing along. Maybe she had a point about demons and humans, but she trusted absolutely the wrong one to prove the point. At least the good news for her was that she got to die in bliss instead of realizing all the trouble she caused.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 15:24   Link #1000
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Still catching up on ep 23, but geeze. Well at least things have been figured out. Rin and Yukio's mother was just an idiot....I mean seriously she fell for what Satan was selling so he could get his ideal vessels. Had wondered what kind of person she would be, but can't say I expected that. Of course he would go all out to rescue her since if she dies before the kids are born he just wasted all that time playing along. Maybe she had a point about demons and humans, but she trusted absolutely the wrong one to prove the point. At least the good news for her was that she got to die in bliss instead of realizing all the trouble she caused.
Well the one that caused all the trouble was her dad.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.