AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-16, 08:52   Link #121
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wait, isn't said brother Shuusuke's quiet friend? What happened to him? He's changed.

Ep2, and I still have no idea what's happening. Is the girly boy really from another world, or is he just crazy?
Wait, now your confusing me. You're saying that her brother was Kekoro? I didn't really get that from the ep but if he was then that's definitely crazy. I was under the impression that it was a total different guy.

Also agree i can't tell if that guy is from a different world or not. He might just be fantasizing.
Old 2011-04-16, 09:02   Link #122
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Wait, now your confusing me. You're saying that her brother was Kekoro? I didn't really get that from the ep but if he was then that's definitely crazy. I was under the impression that it was a total different guy.
Who? Her brother is named Kakeru. So is Shuusuke's friend - the one laughing at him as he made an ass of himself with Takaizumi.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 09:06   Link #123
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Who? Her brother is named Kakeru. So is Shuusuke's friend - the one laughing at him as he made an ass of himself with Takaizumi.
Oh wow, i didn't remember the name. That's one crazy turn around then.
Old 2011-04-16, 09:20   Link #124
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Yeah, I was scratching my head as well with that. Ootori Kakeru, the one depicted that Dora met a year ago, is so different from the Ootori Kakeru that's Shuusuke's friend.

Then again, it might just be a play on words, like this Tama Izumi/Tamaizumi Hiyoko kinda thing.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 10:46   Link #125
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Ha ha... i just don't get this show... it's like they just crammed with way too much... too many characters... too many plots/sub-plots... and even too many genres (yeah, yeah you guys are all sliders/angels/pastlive/whatevers).

Cake is awesome... Steak is great... Beer is refreshing... but, put all that in a blender and the end result is worse then if you ate/drank them separately... That's what this has been like for me.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 12:57   Link #126
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah definitely a little confused after two episodes. There are names getting crossed and so many characters being tossed around that it takes time to get them straight. Might take a few more episodes to really get a good feel for things.
Old 2011-04-16, 15:00   Link #127
Calca
Brina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Yeah, I was scratching my head as well with that. Ootori Kakeru, the one depicted that Dora met a year ago, is so different from the Ootori Kakeru that's Shuusuke's friend.

Then again, it might just be a play on words, like this Tama Izumi/Tamaizumi Hiyoko kinda thing.
The OP in this ep had a scene where the quiet Kakeru is standing next to a graffiti covered wall then quickly had an ominous flash to the sinister one, implying they are actually the same person.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 23:27   Link #128
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Old 2011-04-16, 23:33   Link #129
Midonin
Last Engage

This is almost entirely trivial, but I find myself interested in Naru the most out of the girls. Not because she's voiced by Yuko Goto (though that does play a factor), but because her name can be written with only two kanji. The joys of language.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 04:29   Link #130
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Only just discovered Oretachi ^^

When I saw Asuka I couldn't help but be astonished how she resembles the character I had made up for my VK story. So when I saw this is being made into an anime I got all excited.

So I'm currently downloading the first 2 eps ^^b
Old 2011-04-17, 05:03   Link #131
pampz21
ripApart

wow after watching 2 episodes ......

Spoiler for -:

No hard feelings just telling my opinion!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 06:37   Link #132
Dahak86
Occasional Member

ep2: well, this surely has the 3rd best OP out of all the series I'm currently following.

not a bad episode, after all.
the first few minutes are always gold. and we even got an "official" breast-size comparison.
very lovely eye-catches too. and Dj Condor is... simply awesome, as usual.

I guess I liked the cold "jokes" from the first episode more, but oh well... this ep's ones were not bad either.
also, the end of the episode is a clear sign of what's happening. so, try not to forget it.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 11:21   Link #133
broken270
Defying gravity

Spoiler:
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 22:36   Link #134
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Ok, so I've watched two episodes of this now, but... wtf is this crap?

It has good chara designs and a healthy dose of fanservice, but that's it. I even get the impression the went at great lengths to avoid anything that could even remotely be construed as a plot
Perhaps it went like this: "Ok, he have nice chara designs and lots of fanservice, now we only need a story. We only have five minutes left, so... quick, think of something!"

Let's see Iif I can construct something resembling a story from the shambles lying around... or rather, several random stories, which have no relation to each other

In the first episode, it starts with the introduction of a guy beleaguered by many school girls. Nice.
-Cut-
Some planning for a party, rather boring. At least the ichigo pantsu at the end keep me from nodding off.
-Cut-
Some guy lumbering around at night get a loli show him her pantsu. As I don't care for lolis, I just stifle a yawn. Then the same guy gets into a lengthy discussion with a crepe girl about getting a job, which is even more boring than the party planning. Must not... doze off...
-Cut-
Looks like the school boy from the beginning again, which is babbling some weird stuff makiing him sound like a loonie (and not in a good way).

My, this was rather boring, and only the fanservice saved it from damnation. Let's see the second episode.

A very fanservicey beginning. Nice.
-Cut-
The lumbering guy gets into a lengthy discussion with the crepe girl if he should help a little girl find her bicylce. A massive yawn starts building up.
-Cut-
Some other guy is tasked with writing an article about the book of an AV actress. He mistakes another girl for her because of a similar name (was that supposed to be funny?) and makes a few pitiful, flat jokes.
-Cut-
The actual party starts, but nothing much happens. The girls drink themselves senseless, the boys make some elementary grader jokes about bloomers. Whee.

I'm somewhat tempted by the fanservice to watch the third episode, but I fear the totally braindead mash-up of stories will kill lots of brain cells. What to do, what to do?
Old 2011-04-18, 00:37   Link #135
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep3:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 08:18   Link #136
Zexas

Ep 3

The blatant fan service in every first minutes starting to irk me up. I think it's better for them to dedicate it for Takashi (since I really don't want one full episode of him )

Three brothers that's what they are . Now each one of them starting to approach their respective tsubasa. Wonder which one of them will manage to fly....

Shuusuke and Hiyoko manage to get some good atmosphere there though in term of coupling I always prefer Naru and Narita . They kind of wacky - a self proclaimed hard boiled and a girl with work uniform fetish -

Everytime LR talking it always crack me up since it's just sounds sooo ridiculous . They alter few things but overall it's still okay and judging by this pace things will be sorted very soon .
Old 2011-04-22, 09:32   Link #137
Dahak86
Occasional Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexas View Post
The blatant fan service in every first minutes starting to irk me up.
wha-?
dude, this one has the best fanservice this season. the first few minutes are always gold, and I think I'm fairly objective while saying that.
Besides, it's only for the first few minutes, no need to get so worked up over it.

anyways, that has to be one of the most retarded street fight I've ever seen. But I guess, in the end, it turned out to be oddly entertaining.

btw, I wonder if all those "keep out" yellow tapes are gonna be removed in BDs. Because, if so, that would definitely make this series' Blue-Rays "godly", so to speak.

Couple that with the upcoming OVA going by the title of: "Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai: Hada-iro Ritsu Kyuu-wari Zou!?" (yup, you got that right ), and we have a winner.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:03   Link #138
Rice_slayer
Resident Car Buff

So... If someone can explain to me what's going on, please do. I'm following like 3 story lines, I like Dora's the most followed by the bar/waitress one. Anyone catch the brother/sister watching the TV eating dinner at the end of Ep. 3? Starting to make me wonder...
Rice_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 17:05   Link #139
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Spoiler for Episode 3:

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-04-22 at 17:26.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 17:20   Link #140
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Oretsuba 03 - Jets are kinda like metal birds, right?:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen