AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-12-01, 08:49   Link #41
mike9t9

I loved this episode. I can honestly say it got me excited. Seeing the two espada was a treat. I couldn't believe how fast Szayel Aporro Granz went down i was hoping to see him in action one more time.
mike9t9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 09:01   Link #42
mtarzaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
*Looks at Gin*

This can still happen in the manga at leat the concept of it
It's like watching FMA, while FMA brotherhood is already available.
It's a waste of time.
Enjoyable, yes. But still a waste.

Why Kubo (or the producers) haven't waited for the new arc to take off, before going into depection of Hell?
Then everything would have made sense, with a twist to explain why Ichigo is so important in his current state than Ai-chan, and why he can't participate in the current fight (manga readers, let's unite! ).

They have wasted a good opportunity to tell a good story, perfectly canon, without letting their fans with two arrancars maybe/maybe not in hell, a Hell maybe/maybe not ruled by maybe/maybe not demon version of Shinigami, and following maybe/maybe not rules.

And of course, there are only two stated dead arrancars.
The fate of Ulqui and Grimm, even the top 3, is still unknown...

Quote:
In any case, I'm willing to bet Ichigo and his perfect hollowfication form have nothing to do with Ichigo's lineage of being part-demon
Highly unprobable.
Aizen nearly stated Ichigo is special from the very begining. So his hollowfication was predicted long before the SS arc was seen.

Ichigo's mother is either a VL, either a princess from the royal SS.
Note that the Royal SS could be VL, getting on the "right" side and splitting from others VL.
Even SS could be a gigantic prison for those VL at first, which turned out into soul gathering against "bad" VL still in Hueco Mondo.
So all shinigami would be serving a VL family without knowing it.
No wonder only chosen one can enter the royal guards.
This and their probably superior spiritual pressure which could kill any weaker shinigami.

But it's not the speculation thread, here...

mtarzaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 14:07   Link #43
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
Highly unprobable.
Aizen nearly stated Ichigo is special from the very begining. So his hollowfication was predicted long before the SS arc was seen.

Ichigo's mother is either a VL, either a princess from the royal SS.
Note that the Royal SS could be VL, getting on the "right" side and splitting from others VL.
Aizen already explained why Ichigo was special from the very beginning. It's because he's both a human and a shinigami. Based on the fact that Isshin is clearly a shinigami, it should be pretty obvious that Aizen implied Ichigo's mother to be the human that Ichigo descended from. To speculate otherwise is really reaching since there's absolutely nothing decent to suggest she was anything but a human (much less a VL or a princess from the royal SS). If anything, THAT would be improbable. It's his human half that makes hollowfication possible. Because just by being a living human being, he automatically gained everything he needed to achieve his own source of hollow power just by getting killed (though the cutting of his chain of fate). He doesn't need a hollow for a parent to become what he is.

Regardless of all of this, I stated that
Quote:
I'm willing to bet Ichigo and his perfect hollowfication form have nothing to do with Ichigo's lineage of being part-demon.
So how have your ideas suggested it be probable for Ichigo to be descended from a demon/former resident of hell? Because all your ideas seem to support the possibility of his mother being a hollow or from royal SS--both of which have nothing to do with proving she's a demon (or a "sinner").

Last edited by sayde; 2010-12-01 at 15:14.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 14:20   Link #44
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

ichigo sounds like gohan - being half human and half not human somehow makes him more than twice as strong as the strongest full not human being.

makes me wish i was half tiger, then i'd be at least twice as awesome as a regular tiger.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 14:46   Link #45
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Quote:
It's a waste of time.
If something's enjoyable, is it really a waste of time?

And who started the "anime canon is plot canon" argument? 'Cause I'm pretty sure the Zan rebellion, at least two of the movies and this are actually impossible to fit into manga canon. On the flipside of that, Amagai and the Bount arc very much DO fit into canon, and Kariya is actually used in manga plot - the Vizard training.

Basically, if Kubo says they're canon, they're canon. If he doesn't say a word, which he probably won't, it's up to our own interpretation.
Old 2010-12-01, 15:14   Link #46
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
Basically, if Kubo says they're canon, they're canon. If he doesn't say a word, which he probably won't, it's up to our own interpretation.
At this point, Kubo is just an employee of Shueisha.
Old 2010-12-01, 23:18   Link #47
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

im just wondering if they want Ichigo so bad how are they gonna get him and how did they find about his full hollow form including a picture of him while hes in it. he only went into it only once in all the episodes and now because of this episode im thinking that maybe his mom or dad is a hollow (or sinner)it would explain his hollow powers and are they gonna continue this into the next episode? i also think that the captain commender knows something about Ichigo when he said not to tell him anything about this sinners escaping from hell thing

you're all f@#$%& now!!
shtanimerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 23:30   Link #48
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
It's a waste of time.

Why Kubo (or the producers) haven't waited for the new arc to take off, before going into depection of Hell?
Then everything would have made sense, with a twist to explain why Ichigo is so important in his current state than Ai-chan, and why he can't participate in the current fight (manga readers, let's unite! ).

They have wasted a good opportunity to tell a good story, perfectly canon, without letting their fans with two arrancars maybe/maybe not in hell, a Hell maybe/maybe not ruled by maybe/maybe not demon version of Shinigami, and following maybe/maybe not rules.

And of course, there are only two stated dead arrancars.
The fate of Ulqui and Grimm, even the top 3, is still unknown...

Well first I find it good they did it now because although there is a chance the Hell arc will be in the manga it is not a waste if they do it before. I mean doing it in the course of the manga would lose all creativity a make animators have too go through parts making sure each part fits into the manga and it iss easier to for it this way.

Plus I find Bleach pretty entertaining yet I believe the story is a little flip flop. But good all the same
Old 2010-12-02, 15:46   Link #49
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
im just wondering if they want Ichigo so bad how are they gonna get him and how did they find about his full hollow form including a picture of him while hes in it. he only went into it only once in all the episodes and now because of this episode im thinking that maybe his mom or dad is a hollow (or sinner)it would explain his hollow powers and are they gonna continue this into the next episode? i also think that the captain commender knows something about Ichigo when he said not to tell him anything about this sinners escaping from hell thing
1.) Why they want him will be explained in the movie; it's the one thing that will be a surprise... -_-

2.) They will get him due to the plot. How else?

3.) Obviously, they are like Aizen. They have magical surveillance stuff. Not hard to guess, mate.

4.) His father is a Shinigami. His mother was a human. Ichigo's Hollow powers are due to being separated from his body in Urahara's pit. Honestly, have you even been reading/watching Bleach?

5.) Again, obviously, being in Hell must amplify his Hollow powers somehow, or cause chaos. It's just the details that we don't know.

How much Anime/Manga do you watch? You don't seem very good at this sort of thing...
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 18:57   Link #50
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

So far so good

It makes for a interesting alternate storyline, lets say...Ichigo and Co. did infiltrate HM, the final fight is Ichigo defeating Ulquiorra, saving Orihime and the rest and they head home and for whatever reason, Aizen chose not to start the war early and everything is still going "just as planned."
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 23:54   Link #51
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
His father is a Shinigami. His mother was a human. Ichigo's Hollow powers are due to being separated from his body in Urahara's pit. Honestly, have you even been reading/watching Bleach?
You know in my opinion I wish Tite would do a DB ike change on that. Honestly I would find it more interesting if we soon found out that Ichigo got his hollow powers from seeing his mom's death and it reacted something and it was released during Urahara's training for the first time,
and it would be also be cool if we found that Aizen implanted his hollow in him and sent Grand Fisher to activate it

Just saying it would make the Hollow's birth for interesting
Old 2010-12-03, 02:38   Link #52
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

^ i don't think it would. i don't like powers that "mysteriously appear" without any good reason.

urahara had taken years studying hollowfication, and after aizen left the original vizards to die, he saved them by making them vizards. he just had to test the idea out himself on a willing test subject...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 07:50   Link #53
secretzfan
*Fansubber

It isn't mystically coming I said Aizen implanted them in Ichigo that be cool the Urahara idea was weird too me I find this more interesting especially since Aizen has been monitoring him
Old 2010-12-04, 23:00   Link #54
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
If something's enjoyable, is it really a waste of time?

And who started the "anime canon is plot canon" argument? 'Cause I'm pretty sure the Zan rebellion, at least two of the movies and this are actually impossible to fit into manga canon. On the flipside of that, Amagai and the Bount arc very much DO fit into canon, and Kariya is actually used in manga plot - the Vizard training.

Amagai does not fit into the current time line.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 23:10   Link #55
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
On the flipside of that, Amagai and the Bount arc very much DO fit into canon, and Kariya is actually used in manga plot - the Vizard training.
The anime team added Kariya to the Vizard training, he was never in the manga.
Old 2010-12-05, 16:25   Link #56
FBZ

Send a message via ICQ to FBZ Send a message via AIM to FBZ Send a message via Skype™ to FBZ
okay so I'm confused. It looks like it's going to be a new filler arc but in the preview for 300 it goes back to the main story? Bleach movie 4 will be about this Hell story thing then?

Help
FBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 17:03   Link #57
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
It doesn't matter, Gin. You know it doesn't.
Old 2010-12-05, 17:28   Link #58
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Amagai does not fit into the current time line.
Both true but Kairya was one that could have been cannon

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-12-05 at 17:58.
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 17:57   Link #59
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBZ View Post
okay so I'm confused. It looks like it's going to be a new filler arc but in the preview for 300 it goes back to the main story? Bleach movie 4 will be about this Hell story thing then?
Yes. The past 2 episodes (298 & 299) were filler for promoting the upcoming Bleach movie. So this weeks episode continues on with the main story.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 18:39   Link #60
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Good prequel.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2010-12-05 at 18:49. Reason: Things don't go as hoped.
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote