AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-01, 07:56   Link #21
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: El Nido Triangle
Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Ok make it a telephone card and now we're going to travel into the future just like Psyren.
__________________
Photonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 09:17   Link #22
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Oh shit, Ishida curb stomped? Could be interesting.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 10:28   Link #23
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

-Hm, the tlot phickens. It appears we will need more than elementary in this matter...Clarice, fetch me my violin.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 10:45   Link #24
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It's Isshin. He did it. That's why he was absent at home "since morning".

There, I just saved you people 10+ pages of speculation, get back to bed.



__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 11:09   Link #25
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It's Isshin. He did it. That's why he was absent at home "since morning".

There, I just saved you people 10+ pages of speculation, get back to bed.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4553464
fixed for accuracy
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 11:51   Link #26
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post



I made a better one :3
Kookee2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 11:52   Link #27
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

-How can anyone prove that Isshin did it? The same way Tite Kubo makes things canon in the story; by pulling [bleep] out of the deep crevices of his ass.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 12:08   Link #28
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Ishida got blood-pool'd? My bet is on Karin doing it under Urahara's twisted instructions...yeah, that must be the one, because of the plotkai...
__________________

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-12-02 at 04:31.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 12:19   Link #29
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
It was the butler.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 12:51   Link #30
Wolcik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Bleach's chapters feel so empty. Nothing nearly happens - there are only two pages of development. Ishida is stalked and then killed untill next chapter when he'll tell everybody he tried to comitue suicide because of his unfullfilled secret love to Chad that was the Hyoukyaku (that's why we don't see him after Aizen was banned from Bleach) and isn't around anymore.

Can you tell me what's the name for this anime/manga with "Objection" theme. It's so popular I might take a look XD
__________________
Wolcik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 13:14   Link #31
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
It's a game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Wright
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 13:15   Link #32
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
It was Professor Plum with the lead pipe in the library!
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 13:16   Link #33
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Bleach's chapters feel so empty. Nothing nearly happens - there are only two pages of development.
Better than...no development? nah, I'm kidding, this is pretty watered down indeed. As usual though, spoilers are laconic so I'll wait for the chapter before I make mah final decision.
Quote:
It's so popular I might take a look XD
Take a look at all the parodies, boot to the head was hilarious :P
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 15:22   Link #34
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Well, it didn't take much to derail this thread.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 16:09   Link #35
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Now you know what it looks like from the other side.

What have you learned today, Gin? 8D
oh t-dubs, trying to teach lessons know are we? Well let me give it a shot.

You remember when I said this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Its only arrogance if you're wrong.
And then I just called you arrogant. For homework, put 2 and 2 together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ishida got blood-pool'd? My bet is on Karin doing it under Urahara's twisted instructions...yeah, that must be the one.
Because of the plot kai, right kaf?
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 16:31   Link #36
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
It was Professor Plum with the lead pipe in the library!
Sorry, Aizen has Prof. Plum. All according to plan, of course.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 16:44   Link #37
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
Sorry, Aizen has Prof. Plum. All according to plan, of course.
Let me guess - through plotkai, he also has all the rest (the danger of playing board games against evil, transcendental beings)
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 17:32   Link #38
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
But we already have a Butler in the cast... he is the culprit

__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 17:36   Link #39
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
There's no way someone with a mustache that righteous could be evil, Magnum would never allow it.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 17:48   Link #40
akire_and_atem
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mexico
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
There's no way someone with a mustache that righteous could be evil, Magnum would never allow it.
... King Bradley... that is all.
akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.