AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-16, 12:00   Link #541
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
I am disappointed that there is no Yandere Koyuki in this chapter. How long should I wait for Yandere Koyuki to appears?
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 22:28   Link #542
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I am disappointed that there is no Yandere Koyuki in this chapter. How long should I wait for Yandere Koyuki to appears?
why would there be a yandere Koyuki?
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 00:52   Link #543
SwiftAsLeaves
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
why would there be a yandere Koyuki?
As a subsitute for gasai yuno, since mirai nikki is already ended
SwiftAsLeaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 01:47   Link #544
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
why would there be a yandere Koyuki?
Because that's one way for the series to be wildly interesting. You know... the one person who actually looks like she cares about Toru is actually manipulative or crazy inside or somehow pretending. It's the one person Toru hasn't turned yet because he thinks she's already on his side.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 07:10   Link #545
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Because that's one way for the series to be wildly interesting. You know... the one person who actually looks like she cares about Toru is actually manipulative or crazy inside or somehow pretending. It's the one person Toru hasn't turned yet because he thinks she's already on his side.
The novelty will wear off quickly. I don't think I like the idea of Toru getting betrayed by a friend or love interest when he did nothing to deserve it.

When you see that crap happen to people like Kouta in Otaku no Musume-san or Haruto in Kimi no Iru Machi during the Tokyo arc, it just gets people angry instead of interested.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 08:26   Link #546
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
why would there be a yandere Koyuki?
Because a cute girl look more pretty/cute when she is unstable. It is the eye...the yandere eye.
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 14:44   Link #547
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reminds me of Yuka from 11eyes...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 15:54   Link #548
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Earth...hopefully
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Because a cute girl look more pretty/cute when she is unstable. It is the eye...the yandere eye.
We already have Himeji from Baka To Test (and that got old quick). We don't need another one.
__________________

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 17:25   Link #549
azurena
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
lol, i like the idea of a yandere Koyuki. it would be a very interesting turn of events. Himeji's version was just someone who punishes akisha for anything and everything. Koyuki should become possessive like shouko and protective like yuno from mirrai nikki.
azurena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 22:23   Link #550
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
the only way i can see it possible is if a female iris zero turns up and is actually extremely clingy to him and koyuki or her ends up more like kaede from Shuffle.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2011-08-18 at 10:49.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 02:08   Link #551
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Age: 25
Geez man that's why I never cook....
I'm glad this chapter was so light and fluffy, the past few were tiring me out emotionally!

Also a female IZ, that would he interesting to say the least.
__________________
They say you don't grow up
You just grow old,
It's safe to say I haven't done both.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 20:04   Link #552
M.A.D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I am disappointed that there is no Yandere Koyuki in this chapter. How long should I wait for Yandere Koyuki to appears?
Come on.. it's been decades since there's a dere-dere main heroine. Let her be
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 18:30   Link #553
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Chapter 22 is out.

Tokita apparently hates Toru's guts.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 19:05   Link #554
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
OK, this is going to be good. I'd love to hear Tokita's rationale.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 19:38   Link #555
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
That was weak. There was like ten pages.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 21:05   Link #556
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
OK, this is going to be good. I'd love to hear Tokita's rationale.
I doubt I'll like his rationale no matter what he says because Tohru did nothing other than confront the guy that one time. Tokita has just as much blame for trying to get that guy to go out with Kuga in the first place.

Edit: To be honest it almost feels like the author didn't know what to do next so he brought back this subject to fill a chapter or two.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 21:56   Link #557
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
That was weak. There was like ten pages.
It could be that the authors are working on the drama CD instead. I'm also seeing a few posts that tell me there would be a one-month break after the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I doubt I'll like his rationale no matter what he says because Tohru did nothing other than confront the guy that one time. Tokita has just as much blame for trying to get that guy to go out with Kuga in the first place.

Edit: To be honest it almost feels like the author didn't know what to do next so he brought back this subject to fill a chapter or two.
I'm a little surprised by the 180-degree turn. At the end of the last arc his words make him seem genuinely thankful to both Koyuki and Toru. I guess he only really meant it to the former, in which case I'd like to see how far he takes it. Maybe he'd make it his mission to "save Koyuki from the filthy evil Iris Zero".

It looks like this is Tokita's arc. I for one would like to know why he has this deep-seated hatred against Iris Zeroes.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 22:24   Link #558
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Regarding the latest release, I was like uh-huh. Ok.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 00:03   Link #559
azurena
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post

It looks like this is Tokita's arc. I for one would like to know why he has this deep-seated hatred against Iris Zeroes.
I dont think his hate is geared toward iris zeros but only to toru's supposed apathetic attitude.
azurena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 00:51   Link #560
Isekaijin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Tokita's lying. That seemed like a random excuse to hate someone to me.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, romance, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.