AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-05-28, 08:01   Link #461
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Funny, I don’t remember running to you begging for you to solve our problem.

I would not comment with much degree of certainty on gun control policies in Singapore, because my limited knowledge of that country, what makes you think you can do so with the US policies? Because frankly you have shown little understanding of the facts on the ground, and even less grasp of the context of the situation, and have displayed little knowledge on the subject itself. That much is obvious considering how you’ve done little more than continue to hang on to your talking points, instead of actually addressing any of the points I’ve brought up.
Actually the gun control here is a no brainer. The Arms And Explosives Act and Arms Offences Act makes it for a civilian impossible to own a gun, even an airsoft or disarmed model (meaning which the firing pin is removed and the pinhole welded up).

I can't speak up for him because the points he raised adheres to the circular argument pattern of a fear monger. My belief is that gun ownership is what makes the US unique and keeps the ne'er-do-wells in check should they decide to use force. The shootings are the downside to it - nothing is perfect in this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Yeah man I agree.

The opportunity to use that AW as cemented my next purchase as an AW in 7,62x51.
GET AN L96A1! GET AN L96A1!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2014-05-28 at 08:13.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 08:43   Link #462
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I'll be buying a conventional AW or AX in 7,62x51mm, as close as you can get to an "actual" L96A1.

Already got the S&B PMII 4-16x50mm scope on my Steyr that would be perfect for an AW. I'll likely sell my Steyr towards the AW I reckon.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 14:45   Link #463
maplehurry

Just a small correction to a comment made by someone, Russia had higher murder rate than US, but NOT higher gun-related murder than US.

Quote:
Finally, and as if to prove the bumper sticker correct - that "gun don't kill people, people do" - the study also shows that Russia's murder rate is four times higher than the U.S. and more than 20 times higher than Norway. This, in a country that practically eradicated private gun ownership over the course of decades of totalitarian rule and police state methods of suppression. Needless to say, very few Russian murders involve guns.
http://theacru.org/acru/harvard_stud...terproductive/
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 18:28   Link #464
Archon_Wing
Hah, hah, gg
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
I support my fellow neighbor's right to bear arms in a responsible fashion.

Considering I come close to at least dying 3 times a week to people who go around in 1-2 ton weapons at high speeds, I would definitely put my life in the hands of my friend with an ak47 rather than that stupid bitch in an SUV who never signals or looks left when I cross the street. Oh and let's not forget all those pollutants. Pretty sure if you a buy a gas guzzler, you've done more damage to the planet and life than you would have with a gun.
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 22:14   Link #465
YF19EX

Here is my Accuracy International AE MK1.

A 5 shot group

At 300 yards (looking back toward the range)
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 07:40   Link #466
deathcoy

Thats a sweet rifle. Are guns inexpensive and affordable in the US?

Only time i get to shoot is during my mandatory military service and reservist there after. But i really hate cleaning rifles...
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 12:09   Link #467
SummeryDreams

I own a 9mm pistol but can't buy myself some bullets. Our store here are a shit for requiring permit to transport even for bullets which is as a matter of fact an expensive requirement if you want to avail it from the government. So it's nothing but a useless display at my room.
SummeryDreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firearms, guns