AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 53 63.10%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 17.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 7.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 5.95%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.38%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.38%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-05, 01:11   Link #141
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 25
well, this arc was worth starting the show again. haha. her VA did an amazing job. especially in the committee room. plus the epilogue has vast amounts of dawwwwwwww. short hair? beautiful.
__________________
Aria is the best series EVER. Rewatch Origination with me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline  
Old 2011-04-27, 15:46   Link #142
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
I have 29 years old, i practical box from when 10 years old, i, i don't cry never,but i watch this arc of Tsukasa...I can't by helped..i getting to cry.i am just a stuppid guy...haaaaaaa
Nice..Tsukasa is the best girl,and the best arc.i love her personality..
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline  
Old 2011-08-09, 11:38   Link #143
vrz
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
hey just wondering, was the content of the notebook ever revealed?
in anime or manga?
vrz is offline  
Old 2011-08-11, 06:55   Link #144
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrz View Post
hey just wondering, was the content of the notebook ever revealed?
in anime or manga?
Not directly, but it's clearly implied that Tsukasa used her notebook as "frustration dump", where she wrote down all the stuff annoying and irritating her. Obviously, this would be exceptionally harmful if anyone read that.

When she decided to open up to Junichi, he became her new "frustration dump", which helped her cope with her pressure.
Mentar is offline  
Old 2011-08-11, 07:09   Link #145
vrz
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Not directly, but it's clearly implied that Tsukasa used her notebook as "frustration dump", where she wrote down all the stuff annoying and irritating her. Obviously, this would be exceptionally harmful if anyone read that.

When she decided to open up to Junichi, he became her new "frustration dump", which helped her cope with her pressure.
hmm, interesting.
I had a feeling it was something like that, like a guilty pleasure.
But as i recall she said something along the lines of, if someone found out i will have to leave town/school

that would be a bit severe if it were just a frustration dump.

Another thought i had was, it might be something incriminating. But as it turns out nothing was revealed, bit lame really... felt a bit cheated
vrz is offline  
Old 2011-08-12, 09:21   Link #146
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrz View Post
hmm, interesting.
I had a feeling it was something like that, like a guilty pleasure.
But as i recall she said something along the lines of, if someone found out i will have to leave town/school

that would be a bit severe if it were just a frustration dump.
Look at it that way. Ayatsuji has the role of a model student, perfect in any way. If a notebook would surface in which she's massively dissing her goddamn retard classmates (remember how she cursed in chapter 1/2 of the manga?), it would completely destroy her standing. She'd have to leave.
Mentar is offline  
Old 2011-08-12, 11:51   Link #147
vrz
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Look at it that way. Ayatsuji has the role of a model student, perfect in any way. If a notebook would surface in which she's massively dissing her goddamn retard classmates (remember how she cursed in chapter 1/2 of the manga?), it would completely destroy her standing. She'd have to leave.
hmm i didnt read the manga, sounds interesting though
who was she cursing? and was it under her breath or to someone else?
vrz is offline  
Old 2011-08-12, 16:26   Link #148
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrz View Post
hmm i didnt read the manga, sounds interesting though
who was she cursing? and was it under her breath or to someone else?
Go to the manga site of your choice and look for "Amagami Precious Diary". That's the Ayatsuji path. And it offers lots of extra scenes which weren't covered in the anime.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-08-12 at 17:01. Reason: Had to remove names of sites that list licensed manga
Mentar is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.