AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-16, 10:48   Link #221
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

The rather high amount of fanservice (Courtesy of Daigo's imagination) aside, i actually enjoyed this episode a good deal more than the previous few. I think it captured a bit of the same relaxing, lighthearted and a little bit heartfelt atmosphere the series started out with.

Spoiler for episode 6:
Old 2011-05-16, 11:00   Link #222
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
T

Spoiler for episode 6:
Did you played the game? it looks like Kazuma in the VN version is a hero and the anime version is a gay.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 11:15   Link #223
Marina2

Quote:
The rather high amount of fanservice (Courtesy of Daigo's imagination) aside, i actually enjoyed this episode a good deal more than the previous few. I think it captured a bit of the same relaxing, lighthearted and a little bit heartfelt atmosphere the series started out with.

Spoiler for episode 6:
I'm actually happy that anime changed details in onsen event

Spoiler for ep.6:

Last edited by Marina2; 2011-05-16 at 11:28.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 11:23   Link #224
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年

This episode of Hot Spring 101: The Animation was definitely more fun than the previous. Maybe it's the fact last week had Koyori as the focus, hmmm... I like that they actually got some studying done amongst all your usual hot spring hijinks. Wow, Ui's flashback was so underwhelming. I mean, really now?
Spoiler for ep6:
Old 2011-05-16, 17:46   Link #225
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
This episode of Hot Spring 101: The Animation was definitely more fun than the previous. Maybe it's the fact last week had Koyori as the focus, hmmm... I like that they actually got some studying done amongst all your usual hot spring hijinks. Wow, Ui's flashback was so underwhelming. I mean, really now?
Spoiler for ep6:
The bolded part..... I don't want to see that happen.

The back story of Ui might be too mild or what.. seriously that's all? kind of feeling. That's what I get when she wants to congratulate them but been force too see her brother to kiss his fiance. I might feel the same way for my sister if I don't know the guy but I knew her husband and hell he is sure one nice guy but for Ui. Maybe because she doesn't have a clue on the girl and it might be a surprise to her plus she is still a kid. I can understand it in that stand point. But that's the past. She shouldn't be stuck with it till now.

I more interested in Ibuki.

Old 2011-05-16, 18:38   Link #226
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Looks like Ui was a bit of a brocon when she was younger. The age gap between the two is pretty large so I can understand that they'd get along better than a brother and sister who are closer in age.

The onsen scene was pretty standard, the excitable perverted Daigo wanting to see into the girls' side but ends up failing in many ways. Even if it was changed from the VN having Kazuma as the level-headed and sensible guy makes a good foil for both of them.

And poor Kasane. I doubt she managed to get any sleep with Hina having that python-like grip on her.

I'm smelling some upcoming drama between the Kazuma, Ui and Madoka triangle.~
Old 2011-05-16, 19:10   Link #227
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post

And poor Kasane. I doubt she managed to get any sleep with Hina having that python-like grip on her.
well I can't blame Hina. Kasane is just extremely adorable. Though Hina is my least favorite girls. Maybe because her design is kinda off and her personalities and characteristic seems off to me.

Old 2011-05-16, 19:33   Link #228
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 6:
Old 2011-05-16, 20:43   Link #229
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

our nee-san really knows how to cockblock... in style... lol
Old 2011-05-16, 21:40   Link #230
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Spoiler for 6:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 22:42   Link #231
Dahak86
Occasional Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The bolded part..... I don't want to see that happen.
^ neither do I.
But you gotta admit, that would definitely make this show "less forgettable". though not in a good way, I suppose.

btw, excellent fanservice in ep6. Daigo has now become the hero of this show for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Spoiler for 6:
oh, but that's no more a news actually...
though, something tells me the girls are gonna get their fair share of nipples too. in a more appropriate medium, of course.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 23:30   Link #232
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Episode 6 thankfully brings back this show's uncanny ability to parlay a series of total cliches into fine entertainment.
Spoiler for ep6:
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 23:34   Link #233
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well I can't blame Hina. Kasane is just extremely adorable. Though Hina is my least favorite girls. Maybe because her design is kinda off and her personalities and characteristic seems off to me.
If you say so. Personally I found it more silly than cute really. That's something a infant wears when they go to sleep, not a Jr. High grade girl.

But who am I to bring realism into an eroge eh?

Quote:
btw, excellent fanservice in ep6. Daigo has now become the hero of this show for me.
You need to pick better role models.
Old 2011-05-16, 23:46   Link #234
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

What? Ui's regret is that she couldn't say sorry to her oniichan and congratulate him on his relationship with another girl? I like where this is going. ^_^

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 00:34   Link #235
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
If you say so. Personally I found it more silly than cute really. That's something a infant wears when they go to sleep, not a Jr. High grade girl.
Actually, the bear pajamas belonged to Koyori in the original VN, this is but another one of the numerous small changes the anime has thrown in to the mix (Along with Hina's obsession with cute things).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3
What? Ui's regret is that she couldn't say sorry to her oniichan and congratulate him on his relationship with another girl? I like where this is going. ^_^
Hm ? Not sure if i understand what you mean here.

I see some people are a bit displeased with the flashback, and i guess i can see why (It was quite generic indeed ...but then again, that's Hoshizora for you ), but personally it didn't bother me much. I hardly expect it to become a returning plot point anyways, the way i saw it - it provided an immediate reason for Ui to refuse food (which is all but impossible by the laws of the nature and universe!), so she would have a reason to wander around during night and run in to Kazuma, so the two can have their moment outside.

I could be wrong though, but heh, at the moment i am inclined to think of her 'brother issues' as a one-off mention, hardly to be brought up in significant capacity. I am not quite sure what sort of a plot one could build around that anyway, so i don't think it will play a prominent part - just another background trivia of one of the characters, in my opinion.
Old 2011-05-17, 02:03   Link #236
tsunade666

Quote:
Along with Hina's obsession with cute things).

what Hina was not obsessed in cute things in the novel? that might correct a weird set up on her character. though it's not totally weird but more like the animation fails on her design. Plus if she not obsessed in cute things then the latest episode will be given + 1 points on less little bro scene

Old 2011-05-17, 10:38   Link #237
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Hm ? Not sure if i understand what you mean here.
Thought what I was implying was obvious considering I'm a childhood friend shipper....

Main guy is like Oniichan. Ui regrets not congratulating her oniichan when he got into a relationship with another girl. Therefore, the way to resolve that regret is to congratulate when her newfound Oniichan (aka main guy) gets into a relationship with another girl (aka. Madoka).

Yes, shipping thinking at its finest! ^_^

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 07:22   Link #238
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Lol, I'm sure producers couldn't wait for this kind of event to happen in order to insert some ecchi stuff. Hina's obsession over cute things is hilarious, especially when she starts breathing hard. So if a male wanted to wear some teddy-bear costume she would have been all over you.
Old 2011-05-18, 13:46   Link #239
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Well, the male himself would have to look cute too most likely.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 21:19   Link #240
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Fully agree, ep. 6 was full of epic fanservice

What I liked the best was the "oppai sumo". Awesome idea! http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/icon14.gif
Another great moment was where the ping pong ball found itself a new home

Spoiler for censored, but might still be nsfw:

Screenshots of the best scenes are on my homepage:
http://pantsudaisuki.wordpress.com/2...-06/#more-1047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
oh, but that's no more a news actually...
though, something tells me the girls are gonna get their fair share of nipples too. in a more appropriate medium, of course.
Yes, the Bluray version will (hopefully) reveal a true nipple bonanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Lol, I'm sure producers couldn't wait for this kind of event to happen in order to insert some ecchi stuff. Hina's obsession over cute things is hilarious, especially when she starts breathing hard. So if a male wanted to wear some teddy-bear costume she would have been all over you.
I'll offer myself as the test candidate. Now where was that teddy bear costume again? ... Oh, and let's not forget about the crotch opening to have fun later

Tags
comedy, eroge, harem, seinen