AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-13, 16:28   Link #1001
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
great, that's just great he's turned her into a yandere that wants to destroy everything, i'm really beginning to hate him
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 16:40   Link #1002
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
I wonder if Takuto is even human in the first place. I feel like hes more of a representative for whatever happens to cray in the real world.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 16:43   Link #1003
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I hope you're right Shadow. I still can't forgive that Dragonic dickwad for what he did to Yusha and Kenji :'(.
Dragonic dickwad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Card of Sanctity. If you include Zexal, all number cards.
There were more, plus a ton of anime only cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I wonder if Takuto is even human in the first place. I feel like hes more of a representative for whatever happens to cray in the real world.
He's a kid, in charge of a financial group. That kinda proves he's not normal at least. Makes you wonder about Ultra Rare.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 16:55   Link #1004
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Dragonic dickwad?
he's insulting chaos breaker dragon, because he is most likely directly involved in every reversing of reversed units except for one
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 15:35   Link #1005
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Which reminds me, episode 140 will be running late this week due to some issues, but it does feature one thing that people saw coming a mile away, no, it's not the sudden death of Misaki chipper friend-v-;;.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 19:23   Link #1006
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
okay finally found a raw, subs still not out yet which is upsetting, but it was an okay episode and certain shippers will definitely enjoy it if i understood those scenes correctly
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 14:42   Link #1007
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
It seems if your a girl and reversed you can loose your will to fight if the person your fighting is your crush. This is what pretty much happened to Kourin and Narumi. LOVE WINS OVER BRAIN WASHING MORAL OF THE STORY! Well it seems the Kourin side still is going to be developed. Next week ep stars team handsome v Kamui. 140 will be a dual release with 141 according to CR. As long as 141 doesn't end up having problems. I don't recommend anyone to watch the raw unless they don't mind watching a tiny screen.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 17:01   Link #1008
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
someone subbed the episode finally, and after watching it again while subbed still did not think kourin was reversed until it was actually revealed and yeah her motivations are pretty much the same as asaka's (reverse the guy you like so you can be together) but she doesn't go about it as the same crazy as asaka heck she doesn't even act that different while reversed though i really don't think kourin would want to see aichi reversed since she technically already saw it and it scared her (dark aichi = aichi reversed) and yeah it looks like my theory about reversed cards being avatars might not hold out

@drkz well there is no better moral than that.
__________________

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-09-19 at 19:16.
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 21:51   Link #1009
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Yeesh, you guys weren't kidding :S. Reversing does cause the female victim's inner fangirl towards their crush to spew out :S.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 22:19   Link #1010
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
oh crud i just had a bad thought if this is how asaka and kourin, though kourin is nowhere near as bad as asaka because kourin still acts sane, react about guys they like when they are reversed then how is nagisa reversed Going to act towards kamui
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 23:23   Link #1011
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
oh crud i just had a bad thought if this is how asaka and kourin, though kourin is nowhere near as bad as asaka because kourin still acts sane, react about guys they like when they are reversed then how is nagisa reversed Going to act towards kamui
Slap a pink wig on her can call her pinky (Yuno), or slap a blue wig on her and call her Rika ( this chair x 100)
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 16:52   Link #1012
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
so the next card pack reveals some new cards, and to most noticeable are a clean crossbreak ride for gancelot and a liberator version of platina ezel, and i have a feeling that the liberator ezel will have something to do with kourin becoming unreversed
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 17:45   Link #1013
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Waiting for a Reverse Misaki! Let thy foot dream come true!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 20:22   Link #1014
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
so the next card pack reveals some new cards, and to most noticeable are a clean crossbreak ride for gancelot and a liberator version of platina ezel, and i have a feeling that the liberator ezel will have something to do with kourin becoming unreversed
People actually theorize that pack 14's ezel may be the Ezel that was a royal paladin before Blonde and Platina.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 20:47   Link #1015
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
People actually theorize that pack 14's ezel may be the Ezel that was a royal paladin before Blonde and Platina.
i doubt it its on the box cover with aichi and with whole thing with blond ezel being given to aichi by kourin to begin with it would be added to the plot almost seamlessly if he was added to the liberators, and given the fact that the next time we see kourin she would be an emotionless reverse so she can fight aichi yeah my votes for liberator platina ezel, though it would be nice to see how some of the gold paladins looked like when they were royal if they were apart of the royal paladins before the gold were created since the only one that can be confirmed that went from royal to gold to liberator is garmore
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 22:16   Link #1016
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i doubt it its on the box cover with aichi and with whole thing with blond ezel being given to aichi by kourin to begin with it would be added to the plot almost seamlessly if he was added to the liberators, and given the fact that the next time we see kourin she would be an emotionless reverse so she can fight aichi yeah my votes for liberator platina ezel, though it would be nice to see how some of the gold paladins looked like when they were royal if they were apart of the royal paladins before the gold were created since the only one that can be confirmed that went from royal to gold to liberator is garmore
It's more due to the issue of putting 2 poster monsters from the same clan archetype on the cover. Also, people use the image of New Ezel breaking the black ring apart as Kourin releasing herself from being Reversed, even though we'll most likely get Ashley reverse in this pack. @Drkz, if you wanna see Misaki reversed, just look up her VA's series list and see if there are any ecchi ones. It's the same thing-v-.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 22:29   Link #1017
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
to me it looks more like he's fighting against link joker on cray and people are probably saying its royal because ezel is the main type of deck kourin uses in the manga, but if it was going to be royal and kourin's card it will be a jewel knight and i doubt that considering ezel is the liberator of the three heroes and the art work does not look like he has any gem on him also if it was going the point before the royal paladins were sealed and when he was a royal it seriously would not look like an upgrade and have the black rings

Images
high quality art of it
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-09-24 at 22:59.
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 15:39   Link #1018
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Well well, we got the clans that are getting support for pack 14: Kagero, Narukami, Genesis, Gold Paladin, Royal Paladin, Neo Nectar, and Murakumo. Make of that what you will. Oh, and one of the new Genesis units was drawn by Tony Taka. The people who know him here will enlighten those who don't.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 15:43   Link #1019
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Well well, we got the clans that are getting support for pack 14: Kagero, Narukami, Genesis, Gold Paladin, Royal Paladin, Neo Nectar, and Murakumo. Make of that what you will. Oh, and one of the new Genesis units was drawn by Tony Taka. The people who know him here will enlighten those who don't.
seriously more kagero that clan took the top 3 places in the phillipinne championships it does not need anymore support, granted it may only be one reverse card for it but it really doesn't need anymore support
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 23:27   Link #1020
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
seriously more kagero that clan took the top 3 places in the phillipinne championships it does not need anymore support, granted it may only be one reverse card for it but it really doesn't need anymore support
Ironic. The same hate you have towards Kageros, most people have against Narukami^^;;
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cardfight vanguard, moe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.