AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-25, 23:44   Link #1021
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Ironic. The same hate you have towards Kageros, most people have against Narukami^^;;
no i don't hate the kagero clan i just think its already way to overpowered right now, and there are definitely other clans that need the support like megacolony and think tank, this overpowered argument is also for narukami, again i do not hate them they are actually two of my favorite clans they just don't need the support
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 00:07   Link #1022
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
no i don't hate the kagero clan i just think its already way to overpowered right now, and there are definitely other clans that need the support like megacolony and think tank, this overpowered argument is also for narukami, again i do not hate them they are actually two of my favorite clans they just don't need the support
Funny you should say that. Dr. O just confirmed one of the clans getting support for pack 15, and it's Megacolony.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 00:17   Link #1023
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Funny you should say that. Dr. O just confirmed one of the clans getting support for pack 15, and it's Megacolony.
well that's good because it desperately and i mean desperately needs it
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 01:44   Link #1024
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
well that's good because it desperately and i mean desperately needs it
This may just be a rumor, but I think they're gonna feature one create a card contest winner's monster design that was a Megacolony monster.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 09:28   Link #1025
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
__________________

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-09-27 at 16:39.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 23:02   Link #1026
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
So the music in the battle between Aichi and Kourin reminded me of Final Fantasy Tactics! Too bad they Kamui and Gouki aren't fighting on a ship. It would've of totally fit the pirate reversed theme.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 23:17   Link #1027
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Hmm, maybe it's just me, and because CBD hasn't appeared in the animé yet, but I think the LJ reverse hype is really starting to die down.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 23:32   Link #1028
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)


The Reversed system was a good way of pushing out cards without completely breaking the whole balance of the game. Makes for far more interesting plot. It also let the anime have character development. Which is really rare.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 23:52   Link #1029
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Not to mention it turned all of the girl cardfighters into orgasmic dominatrixes and all the guy cardfighters into misplaying jerks.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 00:08   Link #1030
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
lets be fair suiko was a sadist way before she was reversed or did you forget what happened when naoki said she should not be in a sailor outfit
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 00:32   Link #1031
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
lets be fair suiko was a sadist way before she was reversed or did you forget what happened when naoki said she should not be in a sailor outfit
True, she was sadist enough, but when she was reversed, it was like, throwing a whole bunch of christmas lights over a shrub at random and wherever it landed, it would be like, DONE, overkill. There has to be limits.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 00:42   Link #1032
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
True, she was sadist enough, but when she was reversed, it was like, throwing a whole bunch of christmas lights over a shrub at random and wherever it landed, it would be like, DONE, overkill. There has to be limits.
actually the one who really needed to be dialed down was asaka, its not to much of a stretch to see suiko act like that even if it was somewhat over the top, but with asaka it was so far over the top that it was in orbit, i don't care if her avatar was luquier they didn't have to make asaka act like what luguier R's card lore says she is acting, (and to clarify asaka's avatar is normal luquier)
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 01:08   Link #1033
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
actually the one who really needed to be dialed down was asaka, its not to much of a stretch to see suiko act like that even if it was somewhat over the top, but with asaka it was so far over the top that it was in orbit, i don't care if her avatar was luquier they didn't have to make asaka act like what luguier R's card lore says she is acting, (and to clarify asaka's avatar is normal luquier)
Ah, that I agree with you 100%. I was like watching her entire moment of being reversed and I rated them, 1-3=Asaka's own moments, 4-6 She-Kishimoto from Gantz, 7+ the VA's adult visual novel scenes-v-;;. Which reminds me, you can leave fanart of the series here correct? Someone posted this one in my facebook club page.

Spoiler for Unmentionables-NSFW:
I'll leave it to you to comment how you like.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 08:29   Link #1034
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I don't get it. Why didn't Gouki use his 10000 shield?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 12:18   Link #1035
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I don't get it. Why didn't Gouki use his 10000 shield?
Plot progression, it's an even bigger perfect guard than all of the PGs combined. Not even Daikaiser's skill can stop it.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 12:27   Link #1036
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Ah, that I agree with you 100%. I was like watching her entire moment of being reversed and I rated them, 1-3=Asaka's own moments, 4-6 She-Kishimoto from Gantz, 7+ the VA's adult visual novel scenes-v-;;. Which reminds me, you can leave fanart of the series here correct? Someone posted this one in my facebook club page.

Spoiler for Unmentionables-NSFW:
I'll leave it to you to comment how you like.
Need more sexy vanguard in lingerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
lets be fair suiko was a sadist way before she was reversed or did you forget what happened when naoki said she should not be in a sailor outfit
I wonder if it was production line problem. I still think its weird how Suiko wasn't playing with her deck when she got reversed. She completely doesn't fit the theme!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 13:40   Link #1037
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I wonder if it was production line problem. I still think its weird how Suiko wasn't playing with her deck when she got reversed. She completely doesn't fit the theme!
oh that, well that's because they wanted to show off what the link joker clan can do since we haven't really seen much of it at that point also they wanted to make the reverse angel feather card a celestial and if suiko was still using her angel feather clan at he time the reverse might have been shamshiel
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 19:08   Link #1038
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
oh that, well that's because they wanted to show off what the link joker clan can do since we haven't really seen much of it at that point also they wanted to make the reverse angel feather card a celestial and if suiko was still using her angel feather clan at he time the reverse might have been shamshiel
It wasn't as much a surprise that she played LJ since she's part of the Takuto nuns/muses/etc., it was the fact that she was used to show case the LJ ride chain of Schawrzschild, and they didn't even bother to mention that said dragon was the one that imprisoned BB, BD, and DO. They really should focus more on the lore to have better writing.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 19:18   Link #1039
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
yeah i agree they should do that or at least have an episode that shows us whats going on on cray, we never see what's actually happening there until after it happens with a few exceptions is for me slightly annoying, to have this world with extensive lore and never actually go there seems like a poor design choice to me yeah i know he show is to promote the card game but just a few episodes on cray would not lessen he sales of the card game but might actually improve them along with dvd sales cause those might bring further insight to the war with link joker and might actually provide more interesting stories
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 21:39   Link #1040
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
so yeah ashlei was the reversed Royal paladin, but she looks more link jokerish in her reversed form than a royal paladin now, and aichi now officially knows about the reversing
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cardfight vanguard, moe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.