AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-10-27, 02:18   Link #1041
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
I was half expecting megane to become a link joker character...
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 09:36   Link #1042
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
Wowowo ...
So we will have a good fight next week ! O_o
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 14:16   Link #1043
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I don't get it. Why didn't Gouki use his 10000 shield?
I know this late, but the reason is because Kamui still had an attack left afterwards. It was best to rely on heal trigger then, rather than guard now, and have to rely on it during the third attack.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 03:02   Link #1044
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Spoiler for Future R Unit:
Get your Kagerer decks ready.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 01:41   Link #1045
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tennessee
wow that opening, if i didn't know i was watching vanguard opening i would swear i was watching an opening to a show with a story unrelated to card games,
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 01:46   Link #1046
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Link joker would turn vanguard into a very neat rts game, if they want to go with a spin off route! Defend Cray from Link Joker!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 16:50   Link #1047
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_L0lBiBqs

Wow ...
Just wow ...
This OP ...
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 23:27   Link #1048
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_L0lBiBqs

Wow ...
Just wow ...
This OP ...
Cardfight RTS STARTO!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 00:01   Link #1049
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
For those of you in tune with the card game, CHECK THIS FUCKIN THING OUT! The final pack for season 3, includes all the final cards for most of the main characters. Clans:
Link Joker, Gold Paladin, Shadow Paladin, Kagero, Aqua Force, Megacolony and Pale Moon.

And for a preview: Looks like fans are getting their Mordred Crossbreakride after all like the opening showed. Phantom Blaster Dragon reincarnated as Mordred. Also the cover for this card pack looks like the anti spiral-v-;;. Let's hope there are no drill nipples here like there was in the second GL movie.

P.S.: no, Daigo did not have a hand in giving the pack its name if that's what you're thinking-v-
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 18:50   Link #1050
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post

And for a preview: Looks like fans are getting their Mordred Crossbreakride after all like the opening showed. Phantom Blaster Dragon reincarnated as Mordred.
FINALLY!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 18:51   Link #1051
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Love the new ED! Still, the previous one will always be one of my top 3 favorites.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 23:08   Link #1052
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tennessee
judging from the preview looks like we will be getting a liberator reverse soon
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 00:47   Link #1053
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
judging from the preview looks like we will be getting a liberator reverse soon
I am the only one who's glad Liberators would have a "Reverse" card?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 15:49   Link #1054
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
I wanted a reverse misaki .
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 16:43   Link #1055
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Give it time.

Edit: One thing I'm sure of is this fight isn't going to take one episode like the last two.
__________________

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-12-09 at 17:48.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 20:28   Link #1056
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Ah, previews are out, and it looks like Regular Takuto will be back, and he and Leon will be teaming up against R Takuto, and his creation, R-Leon. Can you say, justified cop out for Aqua Force Reverse?
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 23:12   Link #1057
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
judging from the preview looks like we will be getting a liberator reverse soon
What part of the preview is that? Could you show me? Most people think that Aichi vs. RKai may get interrupted since it would be too early for Kai to lose, and Aichi has MC immunity towards being reversed, Plotqualia and all that.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 23:19   Link #1058
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
^ Yeah, I suspect the same thing about the fight being interrupted. It's too early, and it's too late for Aichi to get reversed. People suspect Aichi of losing because we see Gancelot get hit in the preview, and the split screen of Misaki and co. Call it plot armor or whatever. I avoid terms like that like the plaque. Also, Aichi hasn't gotten Psyqualia back all season, and I doubt it will make a reappearance.

Also MAX, why don't you edit, instead of double posting?
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 00:00   Link #1059
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
What part of the preview is that? Could you show me? Most people think that Aichi vs. RKai may get interrupted since it would be too early for Kai to lose, and Aichi has MC immunity towards being reversed, Plotqualia and all that.
Why suspect that aichi will lose and be reversed, because of one reason throughout the entirety of the show i've only seen a match interrupted once and that was with the RKourin and Aichi Fight and it was only interrupted because Kourin Couldn't bring herself to reverse him, Kai on the other hand does not have anything against reversing people however so if it gets interrupted it has to be something that is pretty big, and from the preview it looks like kai says final turn or something pretty big to give aichi a seriously shocked reaction
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 12:26   Link #1060
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Kai could be giving the reason why he chose to be reversed, and it surprises Aichi.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cardfight vanguard!!, moe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.