AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-10, 16:56   Link #1061
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Also, the only way I see Aichi being reversed was if they took the same route they're going with Leon, him fighting against his own darkness. I prefer that method myself to be honest, since it keeps characters that in no way would ever be reversed clean, and fans get their curiosity responded to by being shown what said character would look like if he/she fell towards Void. Also, reason why I double posted is because no one would pay attention if I didn't, happens way too often here, my bad^^;;.
Old 2013-12-13, 03:08   Link #1062
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Also, the only way I see Aichi being reversed was if they took the same route they're going with Leon, him fighting against his own darkness. I prefer that method myself to be honest, since it keeps characters that in no way would ever be reversed clean, and fans get their curiosity responded to by being shown what said character would look like if he/she fell towards Void. Also, reason why I double posted is because no one would pay attention if I didn't, happens way too often here, my bad^^;;.
I want to see a new Dark and White fusion card like in S1! Now that would be awesome. Imagine a Link Joker Fusion Card .
Old 2013-12-13, 04:51   Link #1063
omegasereon

Considering that episode 155's title is called Two Leons and that there was a promo picture for kagero and LJ decks that showed a picture of Kai vs Reverse Kai, I doubt Aichi lost.
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/vangaraid...2/42130d30.jpg
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 18:33   Link #1064
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Actually, that magazine article is just anime character deck articles, nothing involved with the show episode previews. Anyhoo, looks like we got some full pics of 2 new cards from pack 15:
Spoiler for CROSSRIDES EVERYWHERE!:
Old 2013-12-13, 18:42   Link #1065
shadow1296

Quote:
Actually, that magazine article is just anime character deck articles, nothing involved with the show episode previews. Anyhoo, looks like we got some full pics of 2 new cards from pack 15:
is that a clean luqueir crossride !?
Old 2013-12-13, 19:25   Link #1066
Drkz

Quote:
How long til you think they'll put it in the anime?

Some reason I never liked the Sagramore series . More dragons~!
Old 2013-12-13, 20:16   Link #1067
MAX_COLA_POWER!

@Shadow, you got that right . @Drkz, well, they already have the Mordred Crossbreakride in the opening.
Old 2013-12-15, 00:09   Link #1068
Drkz

Spoiler for Angel Happy:

Spoiler for Final Boss!:

Oh god... more Aichi doujins in the upcoming comiket just from that final line and Aichi's face.

Its still saddening how bushiroad killed the online version of YGO for Cardfight considering how YGO has a bigger fan base and its completely fine .

So if Kai ends up being not reversed anymore how will be the new baddie? Reversed Takuto is only watching people through his NSA spy monitors :x.

Bushiroad probably found a niche audience. I'm pretty sure there are fans who collect the cards cause of cutesy artwork haha.
Old 2013-12-16, 23:57   Link #1069
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Just gonna leave this here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...4th-anime-show also, you sad that BTs didn't get shit this season? NEVER FEAR! EXTRA BOOSTER 10 IS COMING WITH MORE BTs FOR YOU!
Old 2013-12-17, 00:29   Link #1070
Kurohane

Hybrid live action/anime film? I must watch it. First, I have to see if there are subs for the other live action vanguard specials.

So the next season's title is Legion mate-hen? I can't wait!

Thanks again, MAX!
Old 2013-12-17, 00:45   Link #1071
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Its still saddening how bushiroad killed the online version of YGO for Cardfight considering how YGO has a bigger fan base and its completely fine .
Cardfight Vanguard Area is still going strong.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 00:46   Link #1072
MAX_COLA_POWER!

According to a friend of mine, Legion may be the technical term that Bushi will use to call the archetypes of the game, you know, JKs, Erads, etc. The Mate part I really don't understand.
Old 2013-12-17, 00:57   Link #1073
Kurohane

Quote:
According to a friend of mine, Legion may be the technical term that Bushi will use to call the archetypes of the game, you know, JKs, Erads, etc. The Mate part I really don't understand.
But still, it's not a sure thing. I bet the meaning is highly tight-lipped to prevent any leaks. We all didn't know the meaning behind Link Joker, until the actual clan was introduced.
Old 2013-12-17, 01:35   Link #1074
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
But still, it's not a sure thing. I bet the meaning is highly tight-lipped to prevent any leaks. We all didn't know the meaning behind Link Joker, until the actual clan was introduced.
True, point is, Void apparently doesn't learn its lesson and is gonna continue being an ass-v-, the anti-spiral LJ, cool in appearance, will fall to drill nipples like it did in the second Gurren Lagann movie, and if Link Joker doesn't come back next season, they'll be like the season that we're not supposed to talk about, a forgotten clan that was good on principal, but got derailed on the hype express to Powergasms.
Old 2013-12-21, 22:58   Link #1075
shadow1296

I knew it aichi got reversed, well not completely aichi lost and was hit by the reversing power but only was saved by psyqualia and its only temporary if he fights again he will either be reversed or die
Old 2013-12-22, 00:46   Link #1076
Drkz

So this means Joker isn't showing up until the end. Lame . Woah. I want to see two rens now that would be cool.
Old 2013-12-23, 22:12   Link #1077
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well well, looks like Aqua Force may be getting some Quintet action too based on the preview. Also, full version of Break your Spell is out.
Old 2014-01-13, 00:38   Link #1078
shadow1296

Images
this
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

this thing has just made link joker a slightly over powered clan to just plain overpowered, only does it turn reverse cards into the link joker clan canceling their lord restriction but if all 5 rearguards of your opponents are locked you win, you just win, hey also had a nice little g gundam reference with naoki in there
Old 2014-01-13, 05:01   Link #1079
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Images
this
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

this thing has just made link joker a slightly over powered clan to just plain overpowered, only does it turn reverse cards into the link joker clan canceling their lord restriction but if all 5 rearguards of your opponents are locked you win, you just win, hey also had a nice little g gundam reference with naoki in there
Its Exodia in CF land!
Old 2014-01-14, 18:40   Link #1080
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So Omega Grandiose, he's the anti-spiral, so does that mean that Naoki, Maki, and Misaki can recreate those last scenes of the second Gurren Lagann movie and the fate of the universe will be decided with fisticuffs?

Tags
cardfight vanguard, moe