AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-03-30, 00:45   Link #1161
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)


Fake Morikawa!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 00:52   Link #1162
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Spoiler for size:
no not fake just proves kourin has been forgotten as well
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 01:26   Link #1163
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
no not fake just proves kourin has been forgotten as well
It was a joke. Its weird that she doesn't disappear from the picture in the Op though.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 02:06   Link #1164
Aggelos
The one whom passes by
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
I do find it weird that the other Ultra-Rare members didn't receive the same treatment as
Kourin did. Nobody has mention or remembered Kourin but we still have Suiko and Renna as a idol group
when there suppose to be return back to how they were before Takuto messed around with there memories and life.

So it's just memories of both Aichi AND Kourin that are erased...
Why hasn't those theorist/speculators noticed this?
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 23:54   Link #1165
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Kourin was the closest to Aichi to start with make somewhat sense she'd disappear with him. I think it ended up being a double-standard with the idol group. They forgot everything and everyone forgot about them.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 01:29   Link #1166
Aggelos
The one whom passes by
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
I activate polymerization and wild fan speculation! (Sorry I'm bored you don't need to read this it's mainly a joke)



Joke speculation No.1 Kourin and Aichi eloped into another dimension due to Kourin carrying Aichi's daughter

Joke speculation No.2 All this time Aichi was actually female and Kourin was just a fragment of her being. I mean come on what kind of boy wears turtle neck sweater UNDERNEARTH a jacket or vest

Joke speculation No.3 Aichi new role model/BBF is Sasuke Uchiha

Joke speculation No.4 This entire season was made because Bushiroad just realized they didn't make a good MC and switch it to the most favorite character
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 01:49   Link #1167
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
The whole series was to debut the "True Protagonist" Kai!

The mate thing is seriously getting out of hand...
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:57   Link #1168
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 12:03   Link #1169
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
no not fake just proves kourin has been forgotten as well
Which does not make sense, as only her and the rest of Ultra Rara memories were forfeit. Just because they would forget their interactions as "allies" didn't mean everyone else would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggelos View Post
I do find it weird that the other Ultra-Rare members didn't receive the same treatment as
Kourin did. Nobody has mention or remembered Kourin but we still have Suiko and Renna as a idol group
when there suppose to be return back to how they were before Takuto messed around with there memories and life.

So it's just memories of both Aichi AND Kourin that are erased...
Why hasn't those theorist/speculators noticed this?
From what we know, Suiko and Rekka don't go to their respective schools anymore. We can assume they lost their memories after Takuto released them. We just now know that they were an idol group even before Takuto recruited them. The main issue is why Kourin is missing, when she should be there along with them, with no memories either, yet she still remembers Aichi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Kourin was the closest to Aichi to start with make somewhat sense she'd disappear with him. I think it ended up being a double-standard with the idol group. They forgot everything and everyone forgot about them.
More like her affection towards Aichi was most notable compared to others. To say she is the closest. . . well, it's a stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana Futayo View Post

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wow, this is very game specific joke. I had to look it up to get it.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 23:50   Link #1170
n0m@n
too tired
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 90
This is DAIGO, many years ago...
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 21:06   Link #1171
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gaillard uses aichi's liberator deck just without blaster blade liberator...maybe, but he definitely uses liberators with his deck containing monarch of the sanctuary alfred which to my knowledge only aichi;s liberator deck ever contained it
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 17:43   Link #1172
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
Wow .. And no Kourin in Ultra Rare !
I really need her !
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 23:08   Link #1173
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
So they do remember Kourin. At least Misaki and Kai does. Kai is a chef!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 16:14   Link #1174
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
well 2 new trial decks have been announced one is a galliard one meaning its a gold paladin liberator with blue flame percival as the go to card. The other is a link joker star vader deck now i knew they where going to continue with the link joker series after that the arc was over, but with it being a trial deck coming along with the percival one wecan probably assume that one of the Important characters will use them in legion mate
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 00:40   Link #1175
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
well 2 new trial decks have been announced one is a galliard one meaning its a gold paladin liberator with blue flame percival as the go to card. The other is a link joker star vader deck now i knew they where going to continue with the link joker series after that the arc was over, but with it being a trial deck coming along with the percival one wecan probably assume that one of the Important characters will use them in legion mate
Since it's alongside one based on Gailard's deck, I'll assume it's one of the Quatre Knights that use Link Joker. My bet is on the ice guy. His match with Miwa was conveniently off-screen. It doesn't help that Miwa mentions in the latest episode that he was "creepy".
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 21:02   Link #1176
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
So it looks like Cera plays neo nectar and Rati plays shadow paladin, then there are only two options left who can play link joker and be on the cover of the link joker trial deck box Kourin or aichi, and since kourin is probably going to use jewel knights so it can have a legion that only leaves one option left, its sad to say but aichi might really be the big bad this season
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 23:31   Link #1177
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
So it looks like Cera plays neo nectar and Rati plays shadow paladin, then there are only two options left who can play link joker and be on the cover of the link joker trial deck box Kourin or aichi, and since kourin is probably going to use jewel knights so it can have a legion that only leaves one option left, its sad to say but aichi might really be the big bad this season
Even if Aichi would be the one to use Link Joker, it won't mean he is the big bad. I can't see Aichi using Link Joker willingly. I still doubt it though. It would be strange for the hero the Quatre Knights (at the least Gaillard) idolize to use the clan he saved the world from.

Edit: Besides, the main point of this season is to show how important Aichi is to the mates, and that they believe in him, no matter the circumstances. For example, Gaillard has the Gold Paladin deck, and more pressingly, the Alfred Aichi had. The show will most likely continue to toss more twists like that to get the audience to doubt Aichi, but later, prove he's innocent. Even amidst the doubts, the mates will continue to believe in him, and so will I.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 13:27   Link #1178
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Getting real tired of seeing our heroes used as punching balls. Can't we get to the part where they win a bit and something changes?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 17:24   Link #1179
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Now, Raul is becoming a great person of interest. The guy is shady. No wonder Miwa calls him "creepy". You can tell after he saw Kamui's resolve. He puts his finger to his mouth as a sign as what he's about to say is "off the record" towards Kamui. At this point, Raul drops the "Aichi-sama", and speaks about the Quatre Knights as if being a third party. He goes onto say that getting information out of them isn't enough, but defeating all of them will get the mates to Aichi. He is also the only one to battle two mates. The way the Knights hunted the mates is brought into question now. The way events were portrayed, it seems like it was three at one point and then two to counter the five members of Kai's team. However, if they were going to send 3/4 of the team, why not just send everyone then? However, then you have Gaillard initiating the second step by sending Raul (who already went before) and Rati. How was it decided he would go a second time? Or rather, do the Knights know he went a first time? The plan makes more sense, if they decided to go after Kai and the others two at a time. It leaves one member left, but who would fight the fifth could have been decided later if it was necessary. It's a possibility the fact Raul went after Miwa is unknown to the other knights. Also, Miwa's fight was conveniently not shown, or that he got hit by Judgment, but we thought he was. However, this gets thrown into question with Kamui when both the field and judgment was shown with him. Plus, Raul's deck turned out to be Neo Nectar, hardly a new clan. At this point, I can't say for certain either way if he's an ally or enemy, but it's enough to keep an eye on him from now on.
__________________

Last edited by Kurohane; 2014-05-20 at 20:42.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 01:05   Link #1180
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
guess who's back
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cardfight vanguard, moe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.