AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Traece's Profile > Albums

Notices

Signatures
Signatures I've made
FrendaSig 2Improved - A vastly improved version of my favorite signature I've made yet. The fractal pattern has been expanded, the shading changed,...
AnimesukiGDiddySig1 2 - I made this signature because I was tired of GDiddy not having one, and it gave me an excuse to try a new project. There's a...
AsukiCharlSiggyWeb2 - This is a new project I've started based on Charl from Machine-Dolls, a new character for me to appreciate in signature form....
MachineDollsCharlRaishinWIPSigWeb - A random and meaningless project that was quickly abandoned.
Both genders of Katsuragi in one signature! Despite not having used it on Asuki this is a signature I really like. Thus far it's the only project...
FrendaSig2WIPCreepy - This was an accident, obviously. While fooling around with my Frenda signature I accidentally stumbled about this. There was...
Frenda10 2SigAttemptWeb - My second Frenda project. Another abandoned piece while I worked on some concepts.
YamatoSignatureCompleteWeb - The first signature that I made that I actually liked, the Yamato signature is very simple. I cut out the Yamato (which...
MutSisNoiseSigWeb - I can never decide whether I like or hate this signature. The subjects are great, and I like the idea behind it, but the fractal...
GeneiSig1Web - A Gen'ei sig I attempted. There's another Gen'ei sig utilizing this cutout but I hate them both so much that the other was deleted. I...
FrendaSigLightingStyleWeb - My favorite signature project, this one is a very simple design. It's a fractal on gradient with Frenda lit over a black...
Frenda2FractalsigWeb - My first Frenda signature, and in fact one of my first signatures period. Utilizes a mix of lighting and fractals, though I...
DanganKyougiriAsukiSigSize - At the height of my DanganRonpa appreciate I crafted this. The DanganRonpa title was actually the hardest part of this,...