AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > forgottendiary's Profile > Albums > Sigs by forgottendiary

Notices

Picture 8 of 17 from Album Sigs by forgottendiary
+Sheryl Nome & Alto Saotome
+Macross Frontier
+Base fanart by unknown
+Standard disclaimer for Marriott
+Requested by KiraYamatoFan
+Notes:
KiraYamatoFan liked a sig I made for Flame Haze. Drawing from the same concept (little notes and pretty pictures), I found a pretty fanart based on Star Date. I added in the concert ticket element cuz during Star Date, Sheryl mentioned she's giving Alto a ticket to her farewell concert in Frontier but he never made it because of duty (Bye Bye Sheryl). 

So anyways, Sheryl must've been staying in a hotel that time, took the nearest complimentary note pad she could find, wrote a quick message, clipped it, and sent all the stuff to Alto via a courier or something like that (k, so maybe ticketing technology has changed in 2059, but there's something nice about tickets and small notes sans deforestation).
+Sheryl Nome & Alto Saotome
+Macross Frontier
+Base fanart by unknown
+Standard disclaimer for Marriott
+Requested by KiraYamatoFan
+Notes:
KiraYamatoFan liked a sig I made for Flame Haze. Drawing from the same concept (little notes and pretty pictures), I found a pretty fanart based on Star Date. I added in the concert ticket element cuz during Star Date, Sheryl mentioned she's giving Alto a ticket to her farewell concert in Frontier but he never made it because of duty (Bye Bye Sheryl).

So anyways, Sheryl must've been staying in a hotel that time, took the nearest complimentary note pad she could find, wrote a quick message, clipped it, and sent all the stuff to Alto via a courier or something like that (k, so maybe ticketing technology has changed in 2059, but there's something nice about tickets and small notes sans deforestation).
Picture Added 2008-09-24 13:39
Added by forgottendiary