AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > forgottendiary's Profile > Albums > Sigs by forgottendiary

Notices

Picture 7 of 17 from Album Sigs by forgottendiary
+Sheryl Nome
+Macross Frontier
+Base fanart by unknown
+Standard disclaimer for La Senza
+Requested by Crimson Cloud
+Notes:
When I first saw the fanart, I really didn't know how to make a sig out of it mainly because the original image had many elements (i.e. Sheryl seems to be in her hotel room, on a red bed and with various other things around). 

A day or so later, I looked at the image again and the lingerie stood out (lol, it certainly suffers from attention cuz on Sheryl, lingerie is nothing but props). That's when it hit me that the sig can and should take the "simple" route and when it comes to lingerie, no one does simple ads like La Senza so elegantly. I googled some existing La Senza ads and this is the final product.
+Sheryl Nome
+Macross Frontier
+Base fanart by unknown
+Standard disclaimer for La Senza
+Requested by Crimson Cloud
+Notes:
When I first saw the fanart, I really didn't know how to make a sig out of it mainly because the original image had many elements (i.e. Sheryl seems to be in her hotel room, on a red bed and with various other things around).

A day or so later, I looked at the image again and the lingerie stood out (lol, it certainly suffers from attention cuz on Sheryl, lingerie is nothing but props). That's when it hit me that the sig can and should take the "simple" route and when it comes to lingerie, no one does simple ads like La Senza so elegantly. I googled some existing La Senza ads and this is the final product.
Picture Added 2008-09-24 13:39
Added by forgottendiary

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Asmodeus
    2008-10-02 15:18
    Asmodeus
    Nice+Lovely+sweet^^= Perfect siggyˇˇˇ^^
  2. Crimrui
    2008-11-04 04:06
    Crimrui
    I love my siggy =) Sankyu