PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - Archived Speculation & Theories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

relentlessflame
2012-05-05, 18:38
Edit: The High School DxD Light Novels now have a sub-forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136) with multiple threads. Please find the new most appropriate thread among the list there.

There is also a Social Group (http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765) where you can find many more topics and a more free/open discussion environment. Please join this group if you want to be part of the Highschool DxD fan community.

These new threads replace the former High School DxD Light Novel thread, which had grown too big to be practical for most discussion. It is hoped that this new structure will help the conversations remain more focused and on-topic.

General Thread Rules

DO NOT ASK WHEN TRANSLATIONS/SUMMARIES WILL BE RELEASED. Available Novel Summaries can be found here (http://dxd.wikia.com/wiki/Summaries), and novel translations can be found here (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD). Consult the Social Group (http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765) above for more information.

DO NOT POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY. This is covered in our Forum Rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?faq=rules#faq_rules_2_1). This isn't a chat room or a simple "hang out" for fans, but a place where discussions and conversations can occur.

READ THE RECENT POSTS BEFORE POSTING AND STAY ON-TOPIC. Please try not to ask questions that have just been asked, and don't diverge into all sorts of other unrelated topics or issues.

DO NOT FLAME OTHERS OR RESPOND TO FLAMEBAIT POSTS. Criticism is welcome, but do not attack other people for their point of view. If someone posts something offensive please use the report button (report.gif).

All the other Forum Rules (http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?faq=rules) do apply. Please note that failure to comply with the rules can result in warnings, infractions, and bans. If you catch someone breaking any Forum Rules, please do not reply, but instead use the Report Post button as mentioned.

Speculations & Theories Thread
The purpose of this thread is to discuss what you think will happen in future volumes of the light novel, based on your knowledge of the characters and existing material.

It is expected that all those participating in this thread are already familiar with the latest translations and summaries, so spoiler tags are not required when basing your speculation on the latest translated novel material. As a courtesy, please use spoiler tags when discussing the latest Japanese raws that have not yet been summarized or translated. You must also use spoiler tags if you will be comparing to other works.

Have fun!

n0m@n
2012-05-05, 19:24
Oh nice. We have a thread now.
Looks like we can discuss about volume 14 onwards here. Volume 14 would be the start of Story Arc 4.
So we know the following for it so far:
-Magician/Vampire Arc
-Secret Behind Gasper's power and the reason his family isolated him will be revealed in more depth
-Power-up's for certain characters like usual. Ise's mastering the ability of Divine-Dividing is hinted.

Fallen3dge
2012-05-05, 21:17
Huh? Was it hinted in the afterword about him mastering DD?

Rozeluxe Meitzen
2012-05-05, 21:40
well a few speculations and questions, speculations first,
i think tha dark mist of Gasper is his vampire powers, since noble vampires (ive read that vampires divide their classes in that way, so noble class would be like high class for devils) are said to have tthe power to become bats, wolves, and mist, and also thei´re said to have the power of darkness wich engulf everything, so maybe Gaspers power is something about those, but that i remember of legends, Dracula was the only one who had those.
speculation 2, in other thread ive read a disscusion of possible future harem members and someone mentioned Kunou but was shoted down by saying she was a kid, well, she is a youkai, and another legend says youkai reach adulthood by the age of 13, i read that first on Nurarihyon no Mago, but i have the habit of checking were those come from, and it was an actual legend, so, if Ishibumi use that then it could be posible.
the question is about the rumor that Tiamat will apear on vol 14 saying she hates Draig for having rejected her before and then becoming Issei´s familiar or something like that, was all that a misunderstanding of the chat about Tiamat on vol 8 or does it have an actual source.

dragonroots
2012-05-05, 21:47
@Rozeluxe Tiamat hating Ddraig for rejecting her is merely a joke some of us made up. We had been speculating how maybe the reason for Ddraig and Albion's fight started over them arguing who got to mate with Tiamat or that she confessed to him while they were fighting and he ignored her thus pissing her off and making her hate him. It's unknown why she hates Ddraig or if Ddraig was just dense like Ise was (and still kinda is) and unwittingly hurt her. As for her becoming Ise's familiar, that was part of v8 SS where the Gremory group go to get Ise and Asia familiars and the familiar master tries to convince Ise to go after Tiamat as his familiar (along with things like a hydra and various other boss level beasts) which caused Ise to get severely pissed at the guy.

sky black swordman
2012-05-05, 21:59
If Ise does made the DD what would happen aside from him getting stronger?

CNine
2012-05-05, 22:28
I think Ise will solving his past with her in next arc
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/4/44/HSDxD_vol_01_007.jpg

Rozeluxe Meitzen
2012-05-05, 22:29
thanx dragonroots i though it was something like that, just wanted confimation.
another question i just remember, i remember someone mentioning that at the end of vol 12 Azazel said to Issei that making Ophis his servant is imposible, since she is a god like being and evil pieces cant convert gods, i readed that on a random post, so i need confirmation pls (tough, it sounds logic).

Richocet
2012-05-05, 22:36
^yes azaael did say that as such Ophis won't be able to take part in the games

Clue
2012-05-06, 01:11
Ise will be afraid of using Divine dividing,if he doesn't learn how control it properly he might divide http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?do=picture&groupid=765&pictureid=43545...
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?do=picture&groupid=765&pictureid=43102
Also, if he learns how to use Steal he'll be soooo haxed

Soji
2012-05-06, 03:05
sky black swordman@ Maybe that he gain a new skill and path to take? I mean if he gain DD as well he can make new move and strategy. The problem is ..he will learn only steal or the DD ability that divides the enemy power? Then again from what n0m@n say seem to me that the author will make Ise master the full DD. Wonder if a new gauntlet will born on his right hand . Or maybe DD will become part of bg?(maybe sub -specie like someone say some time ago).

CNine@ Are you forgot that she is no more? even her soul no longer exists. Also we don't need her back,ise just need Rias and the other help to solve this, like the girls already show us . So let yuma stay die for good.

Clue@ And this would be fatal form him.:heh: Both Zenovia and Ross(even her..never thought to heard something like this from her) point out that Rias and Akeno oppai are the one that Ise like most. they say that he would be back because he like Rias and Akeno oppai too much(in vol 12).:heh:

Velial
2012-05-06, 03:23
Oh nice. We have a thread now.
Looks like we can discuss about volume 14 onwards here. Volume 14 would be the start of Story Arc 4.
So we know the following for it so far:
-Magician/Vampire Arc
-Secret Behind Gasper's power and the reason his family isolated him will be revealed in more depth
-Power-up's for certain characters like usual. Ise's mastering the ability of Divine-Dividing is hinted.

I thought that Ise will lose life span because of DD is totaly different then BB.
Maybe if...
If Ise new body somehow will ascend from his previus limits on using Divide-Dividing ability.
Well want see how it work out.

Soji
2012-05-06, 03:43
Velial @ that's or maybe now that the Bg senpai are no more that problem no exist anymore? Now that i think about this....i wonder if the DD senpai that was with ise disappeared as well. Because if this is the case...maybe this is the reason why the author say this and Ise will be able to master DD.

CNine
2012-05-06, 04:16
CNine@ Are you forgot that she is no more? even her soul no longer exists. Also we don't need her back,ise just need Rias and the other help to solve this, like the girls already show us . So let yuma stay die for good.

are you sure that her soul is really vanished? i don't think so, since the one that could erase devil and fallen-angel completely is holy element if Rias at that time has Sirzech level power, maybe she can.

Soji
2012-05-06, 04:26
CNine @ At least that the rule don't change. From what i know and remember when a Fallen angel die her /his soul disappears into nothingness. And i'm pretty sure that Rias kill yuma for good.Also from what i know the holly thing or exorcist only applies to devil. And that's why Rias warn Ise about them. At least that you don't have the line where they say the same about Fallen angel. Because i'm pretty sure that the fallen angel are the only one that when they die their sould dissapears as well.

bludvein
2012-05-06, 04:55
The "Steal" of DD seems kind of pointless for Ise, because his BG balance breaker already gives him the maximum power his body can handle.

Azazel said developing his DD might hinder his use of Ddraig's power, and Ise resolved to work towards a subspecies of BG instead. Where did the author state otherwise?

As for Yuma, shes done for. Even if her soul didn't die, resurrecting isnt that easy. Ise was a special case. Besides, what point could resurrecting her possibly serve? She was a weak fallen angel who was getting owned even by a pre-Raizer Issei. Even the trauma she inflicted on him has been fixed by now. She would just get offed again.

zzhk
2012-05-06, 04:59
n0m@n mentioned that the Volume 12 Afterword hints at Ise further developing the power of Divine Dividing.

Who knows, maybe Ise will come up with some kind of ingenious, outside the box, use for the power?

CNine
2012-05-06, 05:00
CNine @ At least that the rule don't change. From what i know and remember when a Fallen angel die her /his soul disappears into nothingness. And i'm pretty sure that Rias kill yuma for good.Also from what i know the holly thing or exorcist only applies to devil. And that's why Rias warn Ise about them. At least that you don't have the line where they say the same about Fallen angel. Because i'm pretty sure that the fallen angel are the only one that when they die their sould dissapears as well.

if that happen then Ise won't get chance to settle his past with Reynalle for sure, since he still has trauma with women

@zzhk
so Ise can use DD without penalty?

bludvein
2012-05-06, 05:16
His whole issue with the trauma inflicted by Reynalle was healed in vol 10, which is why he was able to confess to Rias. There is nothing left to resolve.

Though maybe it might be nice to kill her again for being such a bitch....

Soji
2012-05-06, 05:19
zzhk @ Agree knowing Ise, he will probally some ingeniousway to use the power.

CNine@ Again the girls and Rias help him with this. Remember the girls chose to let Rias hel the last part of his trauma. Also the girls already help him a big time in the heal section. So we don't need Yuma and like i say ,from what i remember her soul it's no more.(and i hope she stay death for good and never come back.....like bludvein say there is no need of her anymore ).

CNine
2012-05-06, 05:22

CNine@ Again the girls and Rias help him with this. Remember the girls chose to let Rias hel the last part of his trauma. Also the girls already help him a big time in the heal section. So we don't need Yuma and like i say ,from what i remember her soul it's no more.(and i hope she stay death for good and never come back.....like bludvein say there is no need of her anymore ).

well certainly the girls[Rias excluded] heal Ise trauma in vol 10, but not all of his trauma is dissapear

Soji
2012-05-06, 05:27
CNine@ I thought i already say this. The girls agree to let Rias to heal the last part of his trauma. He don't need yuma for that .he just need a normal relationship .

CNine
2012-05-06, 05:30
His whole issue with the trauma inflicted by Reynalle was healed in vol 10, which is why he was able to confess to Rias. There is nothing left to resolve.

Though maybe it might be nice to kill her again for being such a bitch....

However -- I feel like I've been saved.
I have been saved by the words and feelings of my female companions.
The shadow of Reynalle buried deep in my heart, is slowly, fading bit by bit.
Even if it hasn't completely disappeared, but compared to just now, it is definitely much fainter.

Soji
2012-05-06, 05:35
CNine@ I remember that part.But he don't need yuma to solve this he just need Rias and the other. They already start to solve this so let them deal with this....he don't need that girl tha would only bring more problem.I start to get the feeling that you just want her back to bring more problem when there is no need.

CNine
2012-05-06, 05:40
CNine@ I remember that part.But he don't need yuma to solve this he just need Rias and the other. They already start to solve this so let them deal with this....he don't need that girl tha would only bring more problem.I start to get the feeling that you just want her back to bring more problem when there is no need.

nope, i think he must settle his score with Reynalle for once and all to erase his trauma and starting to build his harem[he still didn't has Yandere yet]

maybe Rias Vs Neo-Reynalle[resurrected by witch with power-up]

Soji
2012-05-06, 05:46
nope, i think he must settle his score with Reynalle for once and all to erase his trauma and starting to build his harem[he still didn't has Yandere yet]

Sorry but I disagree with this. If the author take this route and bring back some one that we know is death for good.I would be disappointed.
The author make clear that Yuma it's death so would be pointless to bring her back only for this. he already start to move forward thanks the girls.And like i say he need only them and Rias to solve this once and for all. Honestly would be much better if the trauma get solve like this with the help of his love one that with Yuma that come back from nothingness.Also if the kiss in vol 12 it's initiated by Ise then we know that another part of his trauma it's gone.(still hope he is the one to initiated the kiss).

sky black swordman
2012-05-06, 06:07
Sorry but I disagree with this. If the author take this route and bring back some one that we know is death for good.I would be disappointed.
The author make clear that Yuma it's death so would be pointless to bring her back only for this. he already start to move forward thanks the girls.And like i say he need only them and Rias to solve this once and for all. Honestly would be much better if the trauma get solve like this with the help of his love one that with Yuma that come back from nothingness.Also if the kiss in vol 12 it's initiated by Ise then we know that another part of his trauma it's gone.(still hope he is the one to initiated the kiss).

I agree on the Yuma thing and I think the whole who initiated the kiss thing was most likely Rias .
Something I find interesting is that as more of the volume's are translated I see glimpses of the Truma he got from his relationship with Yuma and how he perceives the girls action's toward him and how he perceives his relationships with the girls which is all connected to the yuma truma.

How he perceives his relationships with the girls does not change at all he still sees them as how each relationship began. The only that change a little was his relationship with asia and only a little after vol 6 and even more after in vol 9 she wants to bear Ise child. Alll though this changes in vol 10.

For Rias's affection and love a master and a pet.
For Akeno's affection and love as her teasing,playing with him and having fun with her kouhai with her S mode.
For Asia's affection and love as a sister and family.
For koneko's affection and love I guess because he is her sempai.
For Xenovia just after his Dragon DNA . Now I added her because I know has kissed Ise on the cheek and has gotten jealous or shown signs of jealousy hint she may like or love Ise.
The Others well thats up for debate.

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 10:33
Hey guys about Ise mastering DD, if he does get the Steal ability, what if he halves his opponents breast size, steals it, then uses transfer to make all his harems breasts bigger.

Soji
2012-05-06, 10:40
sky black swordman@ Trust me. even if i want he was the one to start the kiss i don't belive he does this. It's just something i'm hope. Because if he was the one...well this would mean that he feel better (about his trauma). Also Rias does say to him that he is the one that have to start this kind of thing.
About what you saya about the harem...i agree until vol 10 he feel that way because trauma and how he is. But like you say all this change in vol 10. Wich mean from now we will see more and more change.

dragonroots@ Let's hope he never try this. I mean Rias and Akeno are pretty good already and i doubt that ise want do something that would hurt Them and their oppai.(and no...the oppai beam does not count).:heh:

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 10:46
@Soji what about Koneko and Asia, and on the note of the oppai beam, what if he uses it while the oppai beam is active thus enabling an endless supply of stamina. Also he won't have to worry about the side effects cause he can just use the oppai beam, then transfer the size of girls breasts that he stole back to Rias eliminating the ultimate drawback of the ability.

Soji
2012-05-06, 10:53
dragonroots@ Honestly? I cant see Ise do this even again enemy. Come on steal oppai size? Knowing him . I don't think will happen. Also even if I see you're point i think would be too much something like this. Ise ,until now the max he done was dress breaker and the other one. I really can't see him use DD steal skill again enemy(in the way you say).

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 10:59
@Soji i know you're right man, i'm just joking around, he has too much respect for a girls oppai to harm them even if they are femme fatales.

On another note, i checked Ishibumi's blog using google translate and the title of the Ophis short story is "We go shopping", i can already see major hilarity in this, so many things can happen, Ophis could try and steal clothing and candy getting Ise into trouble with security, the girls could come aswell and fight over who gets to hold hands with Ise or sit next to him during lunch or all sorts of things, followed by him being seen by Matsuda and Motohama and they finally go nuts and chase him all over the mall trying to kill him.

zzhk
2012-05-06, 10:59
Well, with that Ise will truly become what Barakiel feared -- the shameless Oppai Dragon who feeds on women's breasts.

Consuming the breasts of hapless girls to fuel his own energy.

That sounds so terrible that I think Ise will never go along with it.
He wants to protect breasts, not prey upon them.

Rozeluxe Meitzen
2012-05-06, 11:28
ok, you guys know that was an image from vol 1 right, the Reynalle image, if yes, then i cant belive you would consider that she would return, the only one who could return was Issei, and even so, he needed the help of Ophis, i dont count GR because he only game him a new body, so if he still had his old body, only Ophis help would be needed, but she knew it was futile to try it on his old body, due to Samaels curse, and Draig and his sempais protected his soul when his body decayed, what i mean, to return you would need at least the power of Draig and Albion in their prime, and they each had the power to kill god, so the only ones left that are able to revive someone are, Ophis and GR, so, i dont see that happening.
and about the DG (dividing gear, remember that is the name it took when he absorbed the ability), maybe now that his body is that of a dragon the lifespawn reducing effect is no more, concidering he was reborn from the 2 strongest beings, i can see that being the case, but even still, the ability itself is unstable, so maybe he is aiming to master it so he can call it any time he needs it, yet my guess is that the the ability itself will drain a lot of stamina, since all of his abilities end up that way, or maybe he will learn how to steal stamina to replenish his own, after all, most off the time Ise ends up figthing separeted from Rias.
now after all this a new question is still unresolved, now that his lifespawn was restored, and his body became that of a dragon in human form, does that mean the healing sesions are over? or will Ishibumi put a twist like saying that because his body is that off a dragon he needs a complete set for a new healing season with something like, Rias and Akeno at the same time sucking dragon power because his body could turn to a dragon, and at the same time Koneko applying senjutsu to help reduce the amount or help to make the extraction faster, and even Asia and Ross with something, i dont know, but that is one of my bigger concerns at the moment.

iK@r0s
2012-05-06, 12:06
Well, with that Ise will truly become what Barakiel feared -- the shameless Oppai Dragon who feeds on women's breasts.

Consuming the breasts of hapless girls to fuel his own energy.

That sounds so terrible that I think Ise will never go along with it.
He wants to protect breasts, not prey upon them.

but it grows back after a day so I think its fine

Richocet
2012-05-06, 12:09
but it grows back after a day so I think its fine

That's when he used that oppai beams with Rias, which grew back...bt if you divide it using DD I dont think it'll grow back:upset:

iK@r0s
2012-05-06, 12:13
^Then boosted gift it.....it might return to normal.....

Darth SpiderDen
2012-05-06, 13:18
Ise mastering the DD and also having BG is something that will surely quake the entire world.
But he should only master a portion of the power - probably the normal ability without any of the other more powerfull abilities (I'm thinking of half-dimension here).
Also, him being able to master the two opposing powers should have something to do with Ise's new body (now that he's a full dragon, using dragon abilities should be easier or even natural for him - still need more information on this).

Kirito
2012-05-06, 14:30
I wonder how OP Ise will be if he's able to suck on Rias's breast and "milk" her so to speak. Think about it, if he can get A or S tier powerful when he's able to do the nipple press on Rias then anything is possible, right?:heh:

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 14:37
@Deikan it was already said that if Ise sucks Rias' breast he will probably destroy the underworld, if he ever drinks her "milk" he'll destroy the universe.

Kirito
2012-05-06, 14:52
@Deikan it was already said that if Ise sucks Rias' breast he will probably destroy the underworld, if he ever drinks her "milk" he'll destroy the universe.

I'm not that far into the novels yet, so I wouldn't know that. Sorry if I sounded stupid or anything.

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 14:53
@Deikan no worries, it was mostly just Sairorg making a joke that everyone took seriously in v10, though considering how Ise works it is a very believable joke.

Soji
2012-05-06, 15:04
Sairorg is one of the best here. He know Ise pretty well. But i agree with him about what he say:p

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 15:05
@Soji speaking of Sairorg, when do you think he'll use his BB again? It's clear he doesn't like using it so when do you think he will use it.

Soji
2012-05-06, 15:09
dragonroots@ Honestly i can see him use his bb only again Ise or Vali for now. It's hard to imagine him to use his bb again the enemy. I mean even in vol 12 he fight barehanded and even win easy.

Log
2012-05-06, 15:13
dragonroots@ Honestly i can see him use his bb only again Ise or Vali for now. It's hard to imagine him to use his bb again the enemy. I mean even in vol 12 he fight barehanded and even win easy.

There's still plenty of strong opponents around and it's made clear that CCQ Issei and BB Sariaorg isn't anywhere the top of the pecking order. In volume 12 he was fighting Heracles a mid tier at best and hence won easily. If he was fighting someone like Cao Cao or Pluto it would be a different story.

Soji
2012-05-06, 15:16
Log@ Sorry I was no clear enough. I mean from the one that we know if we take out maou and other strong people. But i agree with you here that if was cao_cao or pluto he would probally use his bb.

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 15:27
I'm having a newb moment refresh my memory which character was Pluto again.

Richocet
2012-05-06, 15:30
The one which vali one hit ko'd in vol 12...I think he the strongest grim reaper of hades

Soji
2012-05-06, 15:31
dragonroots @ The stronger reaper the one that Vali one hit kill with his new form.

Mammon
2012-05-06, 16:24
If Pluto was an ultimate grim reaper,wouldn't that make him roughly maou level,as low ranked Grim reaper=mid level devil

Richocet
2012-05-06, 16:53
I think it was said in the summaries that he was as good as a top-teir devil...dont quote me though:)

sapper
2012-05-06, 20:56
hey guys little off topic but have any of yall heard anything about volume 13? i heard (from random sources) that it will consist of issei's dates with the girls? any spoilers or anything?

dragonroots
2012-05-06, 21:24
@sapper not off-topic at all, v13 is a future volume, thus speculation (even though it's a confirmed SS volume) is completely on topic. No one really knows which SS are gonna be in the v13 novel, some have guessed, but that's all it is, a guess. As far as i know there has been no confirmation that Ise will have his dates with the girls in v13.

XFire
2012-05-06, 21:54
Here's some speculation on the eventual dates:

Rias: Lovey-dovey, both extremely shy and embarrassed (Love hotel? please?)

Akeno: Goes to her shrine, do erotic things while apologizing to Kami-sama

Asia: They go back to the places they went when they first met, nostalgic atmosphere

Xenovia: She wants to have sex, he convinces her to just have fun, she acts surprisingly girly

Koneko: Rap concert!

Ravel: She takes him to a high-class restaurant to show off, he says he likes her cakes better, insert tsundere here

Irina: Just guessing, but either something sentai related, or they have a talk about angels and devils. Starts out about government, ends with Irina wanting a child to "help establish better relations"

Azazel: He probably just wants to learn about what happened to Ise in the gap, talks about dissecting a new life form(Ise)

Kiba: Wants a training match. My guess is a short but hard battle ending in a tie. They do a bro-hug afterwards, got seen by someone, yaoi rumors explode

Gasper: Was he on the list? Anyway, this would probably be a serious discussion about power and controlling it properly. Heavy foreshadowing on vol 14

Of course, given my track record with guessing, this is probably all wrong.

sapper
2012-05-06, 22:18
thanx @dragonroots for clearing that up

@xfire those are some weird speculations but the dates he was "supposed" to be having dates with are rias, akeno, asia, koneko, ravel, rosswiesse, irina, and xenovia. while having sparring matches with sairorg, vali, kiba, and azazel

my speculations:

Rias: they have a great date while being lovey dovey maybe a "love" scene fading to black

Akeno: has another date with issei while everyone spying tries to have "it" with issei ends with everyone interupting

Asia: same as @Xfire except the have a lovey dovey moment. yay!

Irina: starts as regular date and having fun but ends with her expressing her feelings

Xenovia: tells issei to go to movies and ends up being a porno which he of course enjoys but is worried cuz she is there they leave to go to a love hotel and tries a baby making attempt. whether its successful or not is up to you guys XD

Ravel: Imma go with @Xfire's on this he knows more bout her than i do

Rosswiesse: they have a normal date with everything going fine and she realizes why all the girls like him and falls for him too

btw how many people would like to see kuno come back? and maybe see levi-tan, Le fay, and kuroka fall for him? idk just speculating

sky black swordman
2012-05-06, 22:30
hey guys little off topic but have any of yall heard anything about volume 13? i heard (from random sources) that it will consist of issei's dates with the girls? any spoilers or anything?

The only things I know about volume 13 is that it is a colection of short stories and it comes with a DVD based on the SS Issei SOS To stop Tennis Captain Abe Kiyome (a human from a family of beast tamers) from being forced by her father to get married, Ise becomes her "boyfriend" and battles her father in a total of 3 matches using "beasts." Although I hope they dont stupid and change at it and stays true to the SS version.

XFire
2012-05-06, 22:33
@sapper did it say anything about training matches? I thought the guys trolled him by saying "dates".

About the other girls, I assume there will be more Kunou in the future, but I sincerely doubt Levi-tan (though it'd be funny if they bonded over there TV shows). The other two said they want to stay with Vali, but what that meant could be several things (platonic, one-sided, eventually returned(!)) so it could be possible. Though Kuroka only really cares about Koneko (sis-con ftw)

Soji
2012-05-07, 00:54
Here's some speculation on the eventual dates:

Rias: Lovey-dovey, both extremely shy and embarrassed (Love hotel? please?)

Akeno: Goes to her shrine, do erotic things while apologizing to Kami-sama

Asia: They go back to the places they went when they first met, nostalgic atmosphere

Xenovia: She wants to have sex, he convinces her to just have fun, she acts surprisingly girly

Koneko: Rap concert!

Ravel: She takes him to a high-class restaurant to show off, he says he likes her cakes better, insert tsundere here

Irina: Just guessing, but either something sentai related, or they have a talk about angels and devils. Starts out about government, ends with Irina wanting a child to "help establish better relations"

Azazel: He probably just wants to learn about what happened to Ise in the gap, talks about dissecting a new life form(Ise)

Kiba: Wants a training match. My guess is a short but hard battle ending in a tie. They do a bro-hug afterwards, got seen by someone, yaoi rumors explode

Gasper: Was he on the list? Anyway, this would probably be a serious discussion about power and controlling it properly. Heavy foreshadowing on vol 14

Of course, given my track record with guessing, this is probably all wrong.

Yeah Gasper is in the list. :heh: Also i don't know about Irina but i think she is in the list as well . But you forgot Ross we know she is one in the list. I thought that n0m@n confirm this spoiler.

From what i Remember the girls made the date list(?) and the guy (kiba and Gasper) what make something like boy talk(?) and Azazel just add himself in the list (you guyst know how he is:heh:) .
But i can be wrong. I just say what i remember from the spoiler .

ru5ty
2012-05-07, 01:10
Yeah Gasper is in the list. :heh: Also i don't know about Irina but i think she is in the list as well . But you forgot Ross we know she is one in the list. I thought that n0m@n confirm this spoiler.

From what i Remember the girls made the date list(?) and the guy (kiba and Gasper) what make something like boy talk(?) and Azazel just add himself in the list (you guyst know how he is:heh:) .
But i can be wrong. I just say what i remember from the spoiler .

For Ross date : maybe she want to go to high class restaurant (of course ise paid for it :heh:) and go to some cheap shops :D

XFire
2012-05-07, 01:17
@Soji I forgot about Ross, but I don't know enough about her to make a good guess. Though the cheap shops thing sounds likely.

Soji
2012-05-07, 15:50
@Soji I forgot about Ross, but I don't know enough about her to make a good guess. Though the cheap shops thing sounds likely.

Agree here. i just mention her because we know from the spoiler she is in the date list. Still , i wonder why she is in the list. I mean ....it's not like that she show interest in Ise like the other do. Ok,she show something but never at the lv of the other. So this one take me on suprise. And i wonder if we find out more about this in the future.

dragonroots
2012-05-07, 15:55
@Soji the most interest she ever showed to Ise to my memory was when he managed to get Kunou to "fall(?)" for him, saying she was impressed by how good he was with children.

Soji
2012-05-07, 16:00
dragonroots@ Same here. That's why i'm suprise she is in the list. No to mention in that vol he destroy her dress and she don't take that too well.:heh: Don't get me wrong ,i want her in his harem ....it's just i find this strange. Then again she was one of the people sure that Ise would come back (even if her being sure of this was because Ise love for Rias and Akeno oppai :p).

dragonroots
2012-05-07, 16:33
@Soji lol, yeah, Ross has been a hard one to discuss since we don't know much about her, we know she is smart enough to be a teacher (despite being in her what is assumed late teens), we know she is pissed at Odin for abandoning her (yandere mode), we know she doesn't handle alcohol well, and we know she is very conscious of how she spends her cash (to the point of being so cheap she makes my dad look like a big spender). But we don't know much else, we don't know how she grew up, we don't know any of her friends or if she even has any, we don't even know if she has a family.

Soji
2012-05-07, 16:37
dragonroots@ You forgot another thing that we know about her. odin was kind enough to say that Ross never had a boyfriend until now(or exp about this kind of thing).
But i agree with all you say.Wonder if we find out more about her in the future.

Mammon
2012-05-07, 16:48
Soji@ we also know that she was homeless or poor before she met Odin so that probably reinforced her view on cheap spending,something about Odin saying she was idling on a street corner when he found her(he probably just picked her up because she's so beautiful and not knowing her personality

bludvein
2012-05-07, 16:58
Umm, as far as we know her cheap personality came from her having to spend out of her own pocket for Odin's tastes. She was never homeless.

Darth SpiderDen
2012-05-07, 18:00
Anyway, I'm betting Rossweisse will be extremely happy with a date, forcing the male into paying for everything.
It would be hilarious if she forced Ise into buying new clothes for her in substitution of the ones Ise destroyed with Dress Break (including underwear).

Awrya
2012-05-07, 18:05
Anyway, I'm betting Rossweisse will be extremely happy with a date, forcing the male into paying for everything.
It would be hilarious if she forced Ise into buying new clothes for her in substitution of the ones Ise destroyed with Dress Break (including underwear).

In Vol. 9 Ise wondered if he started conversations about 100Yen shops, her view of him would improve. If they go on a date, I say the chances are quite high he will take his plans into action:D
While the other girls get a normal&romantic date, they will discuss the quality of several 100Yen shops.

Darth SpiderDen
2012-05-07, 18:09
In Vol. 9 Ise wondered if he started conversations about 100Yen shops, her view of him would improve. If they go on a date, I say the chances are quite high he will take his plans into action:D
While the other girls get a normal&romantic date, they will discuss the quality of several 100Yen shops.

Ise will teach her about the best 100 yen shops in the neighborhood, where it costs 99 yen, and she will immediately accept him as her new king (after Rias of course).
I would like to see that:p

sapper
2012-05-07, 19:11
they really dont show any attention to ross i'd like to see a vol on her at least a little bit anyways

sky black swordman
2012-05-07, 19:55
I think aside from her making Ise pay for every thing she wants and she may want to to cheap places . But I think during the date she will stop and think she(ross) for the first time in her whole life is on a date with a boy althought he be a bit of a pervert that doesnt change the fact that she is on a date boy.

Then I can see her becoming shy, a little awkward and embarrassed and blush a lot when Ise says any to her or looks at her .

XFire
2012-05-07, 20:03
Actually, I'd prefer that any Ross development takes place in a main story volume. The next arc is Magicians/Vampires, but there is no reason that they can't have a Ross volume in their somewhere.

Now that I think of it, the arcs have been:

1) Devils

2) Alliance

3) Heroes

And despite this, the girls got volumes regardless of their direct involvement in the overarching theme.

sapper
2012-05-07, 20:16
yea if you think about it there have been volumes for most of the girls.

vol.3 kinda focused on irina and xenovia a little then progressed through more with them

vol.4 of course was gaspers (although not a girl)

vol.5 focused on progression with koneko

vol.6 was definitly asia progression

vol.7 and my fav was akeno's volume

vol.9 hell you could call this kuno's lmfao

vol.10 was ravel's because she really started to come out then

vol.11 and some of vol.12 was ophis's chance to shine

so dammit there should be a rosswiesse volume it's not fair!

Log
2012-05-07, 20:25

vol.3 kinda focused on irina and xenovia a little then progressed through more with them

Correction.....

Volume 10 was Rias's volume as it was her with who Issei had the most romantic developments.

Volume 11 was more of Koneko's based sololy on romantic interactions and volume 12 was more of a Kiba volume because it focused on Kiba a lot before Issei came back.

XFire
2012-05-07, 20:34

Vol 1 was... um.... Ise. (lol)

Vol 2 was Rias.

Actually this was supposed to be Kiba. And he doesn't seem to recognize the difference between his and the girls volumes.

It's also the volume where we get hints for Koneko, Xen is introduced, and Akeno starts to get serious.

Can't think of anything to say, just keeping the pattern. :p

And probably the best as far as character development.

Yeah, this was my favorite too.

This was also a "Church Trio" volume. Xen gets a lot of scenes, and Asia wants Ise's baby :D

This was also Rias. Ravel came out, but eighty percent of this one was Ise being dense, then getting hit over the head with Rias' feelings till he propo... er, asks her out.

I'm almost tempted to say this was a Koneko volume. Though a lot was Ise/Rias.

Didn't want to take up twice as much space, so I replied in the quote.

sapper
2012-05-07, 20:41
sorry guys yall are right haha but i just wanna see a volume focusing on those who never had a real volume put to them like ross ya kno?

dragonroots
2012-05-07, 20:42
volume 11 was a confirmed Koneko volume, she went into her mating season cause she didn't want to lose Ise to anyone (her feelings of love overwhelmed her forcing her into the mating season prematurely). volume 12 idk whose volume since not even half is summarized and we only have a few spoilers, judging by the ending (Ophis moving in with Ise and smiling) it's an Ophis volume.

sky black swordman
2012-05-07, 21:07
volume 11 was a confirmed Koneko volume, she went into her mating season cause she didn't want to lose Ise to anyone (her feelings of love overwhelmed her forcing her into the mating season prematurely). volume 12 idk whose volume since not even half is summarized and we only have a few spoilers, judging by the ending (Ophis moving in with Ise and smiling) it's an Ophis volume.

I thought volume 12 was a kiba volume i mean i hear he was a something like the main heroine.:heh:

XFire
2012-05-07, 23:00
sorry guys yall are right haha but i just wanna see a volume focusing on those who never had a real volume put to them like ross ya kno?

Agree with this. It'd be nice to have a Xen or Ross volume.

vol 12 was actually Ise. Which sounds weird, but he was the focus character, the one in trouble, and the one who underwent development. Though I think the primary focus was on how Ise has affected those around him.

@Yye1 Because that's apparently her actual name. It was the official English version, anyway. That picture of her eating a grape while doing the cat pose had her name written that way. And it was in English pre-translation.

Soji
2012-05-08, 01:05
vol 12 was actually Ise. Which sounds weird, but he was the focus character, the one in trouble, and the one who underwent development. Though I think the primary focus was on how Ise has affected those around him.
Agree with this. From what we know thanks the spoiler and summary vol 12 focus on Ise and what his death do to the other people and what they feel + they reaction when they find out that he still alive and he is back.

we see Rias reaction and what she think about a world without Ise.
We see Akeno Reaction a Ise death and what she think(and thanks one spoiler we see that both Akeno and Rias say the same thing (more or less)).
We see Koneko reaction
We see Asia reaction(honestly i thought that see would react worse than what we see).
We see Gasper reaction and him go yandere for the first time(or get more serious).
We see both xeno and ross reaction(they say the same thing(more or less)but xeno cry when Ise was back).
We see Kiba reaction and what Rias cousin reaction(And what he say to Rias ,that he think Ise was alive because Ise don't do *that with Rias*lol).
We see Grayfia call Ise brother in law for the first time before kiba.
We see the children reaction in this mess and they say that the oppai dragon will save them(or something like this).

And there is more from what i remember.Anyway that's was the point of vol 12 to show us how much Ise is important for the gremory group and how much important he is become for the devil world(especially the children ).
And that's why will be interesting to see what will happen from now on. Other that know more about Gasper power in the next vol(that this seem the next vol (the 14) will show us).Also i hope we find out what happen in the date that are in the date list.No to mention will be interesting to see what ophis will do from now on.And what Ise parent will think about ophis....i mean Ise and the other come back with a little girl(at leat from they POV).

a3jay14
2012-05-08, 01:24
New badass antagonist in volume 14?

CNine
2012-05-08, 02:56

bewitching witch

GrrDraxin
2012-05-08, 03:01
With Ise's new body, I kind of wonder if stamina will be a problem for him in the future. If so, maybe he could develop a stamina leaching technique loosely based on his "Oppai Battery" Gift technique. But would be useable on anyone.

I was also kind of thinking what Asia's next technique could be for her. If she learn how to store energy inside objects, runes or as free floating balls. I think she could come up with a technique that would allow her to "charge" one of these kinds of things, so that if the user it's designated to suffers damage, they will heal automatically, even if Asia isn't there to do it herself. Kind of like the Phoenix Tears, but instead it's bottling her power for one or more uses, and takes effect as soon as damage is taken, and will heal as long as there is energy left to do so. In some ways, it could be superior to the tears, but lag on others. If anything, that could be her own Balance Breaker.

Kutra
2012-05-08, 04:06
I think that Asia's next technique is a shield spell. We know she is talented with magic and she lacks in defense.

dametsuna
2012-05-08, 04:16
or maybe increase the metabolism of cell,
Positive effects: growing and controlling plants, healing faster and larger area;
Negative effects: living things decaying, aging.

Kutra
2012-05-08, 04:30
Aging and decaying living things? I don't think Asia can do something like that...

dametsuna
2012-05-08, 04:39
well, just a theory

sky black swordman
2012-05-08, 04:52
XFire and Soji

After reading what you guys said and think about you guys are right it being a Issei volume.
But kiba is still the main heroine.

GrrDraxin I agree on asia.
I think asia need doesnt character development for now but a power up. In volume 12 almost every body got one. At the very least in the next 2-3 volumes she need a some new power or at least Balance Breaker.

zzhk
2012-05-08, 05:04
or maybe increase the metabolism of cell,
Positive effects: growing and controlling plants, healing faster and larger area;
Negative effects: living things decaying, aging.

That's more of a description of sennjutsu's applications.

Asia's healing is strictly physical injuries -- closes open wounds, stops bleeding, reconnects severed limbs, relieves pain. It doesn't even help against blood loss.

Azure-Priest
2012-05-08, 09:08
@Deikan no worries, it was mostly just Sairorg making a joke that everyone took seriously in v10, though considering how Ise works it is a very believable joke.

No actually, it was a reporter that misheard something Issei said prior to the match against Sairaorg's team.

What actually happened is that a reporter asked about what Issei was going to do in the match, Issei replied "well, Bouchou... no wait, that's wrong." (Bouchou meaning president, Issei meant to say "Rias-sama", but said "Bouchou" by force of habit.)

The reporter instead heard "Buchu" (which is the sound effect of sucking on breasts) and cried out "Rias-sama! Is Sekiryutei going to suck on your breasts and collapse the underworld!"

Rias covers her face with her hands shouting "I don't know! I don't know!"

Akeno bursts out laughing.

As for Ross' date with Issei, I see her dragging him around shopping in 100 yen shops. Probably making the "big strong man" carry the stuff.

I also see Matsuda and Mohatma seeing Issei with Ross causing all sorts of mischief.

Soji
2012-05-08, 09:17
Azure-Priest@ Now that you mention this . I wonder if the reporter will say this to Ise when they ask about the gigant BB. Like...*Ise-kun How you use that form that defeat the monster./how you fuse with GR . Have you suck Rias_Sama breats to gain that power* ....No really. if this happen i will laught soo much.:p

As for Ross' date with Issei, I see her dragging him around shopping in 100 yen shops. Probably making the "big strong man" carry the stuff.

I also see Matsuda and Mohatma seeing Issei with Ross causing all sorts of mischief.
No to mention if they see him with Rias and then Akeno ,Asia ,Xenovia as well. :heh:

Awrya
2012-05-08, 10:28
@Soji The next question asked: "What power up the Chichiryutei undergo when he finally has intercourse? Is it possibly we will witness a Big Bang in the modern era?"

I wouldn't be surprised if the underworld changes that day from 'The underworld went through a crises' to a festival-like 'Chichiryutei Day':heh:

Azure-Priest
2012-05-08, 10:33
@Soji The next question asked: "What power up the Chichiryutei undergo when he finally has intercourse? Is it possibly we will witness a Big Bang in the modern era?"

I wouldn't be surprised if the underworld changes that day from 'The underworld went through a crises' to a festival-like 'Chichiryutei Day':heh:

Oh Rias will NEVER live that down. She thinks she's got it bad as "Switch Princess?"

She hasn't seen ANYTHING yet.

XFire
2012-05-08, 11:24

Merlin. He's been alive all this time, and now he's coming back (*insert evil laugh here*)

Joking aside, since the next arc is Vampire/Magician, I assume the premise would be dealing with "supernatural vs. human" and the alliance trying to do something about the discrimination on both sides.

My guess is first a "supernatural" volume, focus on vampires since they probably hold a lot of sway or authority. And it would give a chance for development for Gasper.

Second volume would be "humans", or rather humans who knew of the supernatural world and were trying to fight it. Not sure who this would be, but since Valkyries deal with "heroes" it could be a Ross volume.

Third would be both, and probably some form of organization made up of either or both sides, who are trying to maintain the hostility. Ise and friend bust them, and he becomes a hero to both sides as well.

dragonroots
2012-05-08, 11:48
No actually, it was a reporter that misheard something Issei said prior to the match against Sairaorg's team.

What actually happened is that a reporter asked about what Issei was going to do in the match, Issei replied "well, Bouchou... no wait, that's wrong." (Bouchou meaning president, Issei meant to say "Rias-sama", but said "Bouchou" by force of habit.)

The reporter instead heard "Buchu" (which is the sound effect of sucking on breasts) and cried out "Rias-sama! Is Sekiryutei going to suck on your breasts and collapse the underworld!"

Rias covers her face with her hands shouting "I don't know! I don't know!"

Akeno bursts out laughing.

We're both right, it was a reporter mishearing Ise say "buchuu" but it was Sairorg who made the joke "If the Sekiryutei sucks the Switch Princess' breasts, the underworld will probably be destroyed" or something along that line.

Kutra
2012-05-08, 11:57
The factions that attacked the school in volume 4 were heroes, old maou and magicians. The heroes have been defeated, the leaders of the old maou faction have been killed, there are only the magicians.

Soji
2012-05-08, 14:02
Kutra @ And they probally pissed for about what happen. I mean the one that have connection with Chaos brigade and the magicians there .

isak
2012-05-08, 15:15
I wonder will the author bring Sairaorg back and make him go into JD because we know that Sairaorg has excess life force in the form of touki. Being that his mutation piece is still there he might look for a magician as Azazel said in (cant remember at this time) vol that magic can cover up the weakness of a power group

Richocet
2012-05-08, 15:22
I thought JD was only for Ise and Vali and for others it was called something else, or is it available for all creatures inside a SG??

Mammon
2012-05-08, 15:31
There is a thing for sairorg baels pawn regulas nemea called 'Breakdown the beast' I think where the lion becomes armour for its BB

sapper
2012-05-08, 15:32
@richocet it was called breakdown the beast not juggernaut drive and i dont think the author would include him goin into it
1) it threatens his life
2) there would have to be one badass villain that even defeated issei for this to happen

Richocet
2012-05-08, 15:37
Oh yeah, that's what it was...bt if someone does deafeat Ise then he'll have to face the three bros of Ise:heh:

sapper
2012-05-08, 15:48
id like to see issei ccq, vali EJD, and sairorg BB vs indra or hades

Soji
2012-05-08, 15:56
sapper @ Hades will be idiot to try something again. I think Rias brother had make the point pretty clear. About Indra we really don't know much about him a this point . The only think we know is that he take TL in vol 12 and send Cao_cao and the other Hero from chaos brigade in Hades domain.
I'm more curios to see the whole date that are in the date list and find out more about Gasper new power. Thing that will probally find out more in vol 14.And maybe something about his family.

Richocet@ I think would have again not only the 3 broth but the 3 faction + dragon as well again.XD

Mammon
2012-05-08, 16:11
You know how Indra is said to be as powerful as the four maous,I wonder if it's the original maous or the new ones as both Beelzebub and Sirzechs have surpassed them,so would it only be two or three now

sapper
2012-05-08, 16:19
@soji yea man i can't wait to see the girls' dates gonna be hilarious.

@mammon i think it said somewhere that it was the original maous but im not 100% on that but sirzechs by himself is actually way more powerful than any other maou in history so idk

CNine
2012-05-08, 17:28
Antagonist for next arc[maybe] :
“No. Unfortunately the possessor is already dead. When I found the actual possessor of the “Regulus Nemea”, he was already killed by a mysterious group. The Sacred Gear which has the form of a axe was only safe. The Battle-Axe which was supposed to disappear because the host died turned into a Lion by its will, and annihilated the group who killed the possessor.”

zzhk
2012-05-08, 19:07
@soji yea man i can't wait to see the girls' dates gonna be hilarious.

@mammon i think it said somewhere that it was the original maous but im not 100% on that but sirzechs by himself is actually way more powerful than any other maou in history so idk

Indra equalling 4 Maou is just a comparison that is mentioned (by characters in the novel), but obviously has never been verified by an actual fight.

Presumably, I expect it stems from a comparison between the Bible God and Indra who seems to be the next most powerful god after him.

sapper
2012-05-08, 19:34
@zzhk yea your mostr likely right you think he's gonna have a part in volume 14 or maybe later volumes?

willx
2012-05-08, 21:14
So I'm speculating here based on Ishibumi's foreshadowing.. that Ise, now with a dragon body, won't lose lifespan from using 'Divine Dividing' and therefore it gets add to his power set.. And the power he divides, he gets to take into himself..

So what happens when he BOOSTS after using "divide/steal" ?? Gogo RED + WHITE = PINK!
True Pink Oppai Dragon!

bludvein
2012-05-08, 22:09
Well dividing seems useful, but the "steal" power seems of limited use. He already hits his power limits almost instantly when he uses his BB. Taking in power from another source isn't going to help. It would just needlessly consume stamina.

Anyway, I think rather than using DD's power normally, it will somehow be incorporated into Ise's subspecies BG by adding a white gauntlet.

Richocet
2012-05-08, 22:14
Yeah on that front DD does seem pretty useless for him in a fight if he can just use his power to fight, plus how will he remove the excess power like how Vali does with his wings

CNine
2012-05-08, 22:29
Yeah on that front DD does seem pretty useless for him in a fight if he can just use his power to fight, plus how will he remove the excess power like how Vali does with his wings

he could use DD to revert Rias and girls to their loli form and return them to normal by using BG

Endscape
2012-05-08, 22:35

Perhaps he can modify it, so that instead of absorbing the divided power, he instantly fires it out as a magic projectile?

Richocet
2012-05-08, 22:41
Or mayb he can use that as gift to give his comarade boosts

sky black swordman
2012-05-08, 23:33
I think that Issei's DD or DG is incomplete because I have only seen or read about him Dividing power never stealing or absorbing the power he divide's
I think the chance's that Ise will unlock the second ability of the of the DD or as Ise calls it the "Dividing Gear" maybe the what the author hinted toward in the afterword.

If Ise could unlock the second ability of the of the DD he can maybe more of a threat on the battle field think about it . The BG other second ability is gift this ability transfer power to his comrades . If use DD stealing or absorbing ability then he can transfer that power to his comrades with the BG's girt.

bludvein
2012-05-09, 03:13
I think that Issei's DD or DG is incomplete because I have only seen or read about him Dividing power never stealing or absorbing the power he divide's
I think the chance's that Ise will unlock the second ability of the of the DD or as Ise calls it the "Dividing Gear" maybe the what the author hinted toward in the afterword.

If Ise could unlock the second ability of the of the DD he can maybe more of a threat on the battle field think about it . The BG other second ability is gift this ability transfer power to his comrades . If use DD stealing or absorbing ability then he can transfer that power to his comrades with the BG's girt.

Thats the thing though. Issei boosts with no interval while in BB, so having power to transfer is not his problem. Having the Steal ability might be useful in his normal form, but he hardly ever uses that anymore.

Besides, Issei's DD shouldn't be as good as the original.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more it being incorporated into Ise's eventual subspecies makes sense. I think that would reduce the risks because BG would be supporting it. Not to mention it would look awesome.

Soji
2012-05-09, 03:37
willx@ No even joke about this. No really pink? that would be the most WTF move from the author and this time would be a WTF that i would hate.(honestly). I think that the most change in color that we can aspect from Ise it's crimson(like the ccq) but pink..I doub it.(lucky for us and for him).

bludvein @ Agree. Seem more something he will have in his sub-specie that something he will have in his normal mode.Also even the first time he use DD a white gauntlet apper.The only way i can see him use both the skill it's if he gain sub-specie.(like you say).

sky black swordman
2012-05-09, 06:20
Thats the thing though. Issei boosts with no interval while in BB, so having power to transfer is not his problem. Having the Steal ability might be useful in his normal form, but he hardly ever uses that anymore.

Besides, Issei's DD shouldn't be as good as the original.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more it being incorporated into Ise's eventual subspecies makes sense. I think that would reduce the risks because BG would be supporting it. Not to mention it would look awesome.

hmm think about I agree. Now that Ise is a mini DxD with some of ophis power may help prevent the life loss of using the DD and mayalso help pevent the chances of losing hurting his BG .

willx
2012-05-09, 09:09
willx@ No even joke about this. No really pink? that would be the most WTF move from the author and this time would be a WTF that i would hate.(honestly). I think that the most change in color that we can aspect from Ise it's crimson(like the ccq) but pink..I doub it.(lucky for us and for him).

bludvein @ Agree. Seem more something he will have in his sub-specie that something he will have in his normal mode.Also even the first time he use DD a white gauntlet apper.The only way i can see him use both the skill it's if he gain sub-specie.(like you say).

Aw c'mon, pink can be a manly colour! No love for the Pink Oppai Dragon Emperor..

I was more thinking that the power he steals with DD gets added to his max when using BG to boost. That and I think when he was using JD, he had Boost X 42 or something (in a translation) which was higher than I had seen anywhere else..

Sometimes it feels like the author has nerfed "Boost" doubling as it isn't quite double anymore. If in Vol 5, Ise non-boost dragon shot took out a mountain, then DOUBLE x N seems like it should do more collateral damage than it does..

Azure-Priest
2012-05-09, 09:58
Aw c'mon, pink can be a manly colour! No love for the Pink Oppai Dragon Emperor..

I was more thinking that the power he steals with DD gets added to his max when using BG to boost. That and I think when he was using JD, he had Boost X 42 or something (in a translation) which was higher than I had seen anywhere else..

Sometimes it feels like the author has nerfed "Boost" doubling as it isn't quite double anymore. If in Vol 5, Ise non-boost dragon shot took out a mountain, then DOUBLE x N seems like it should do more collateral damage than it does..

Actually In vol 5, it was Boost X 12.

JAGI_X
2012-05-09, 10:03
About Issei i think he will learn from Ophis how to use his new powers.

XFire
2012-05-09, 10:09
Boost got nerfed massively after the first fight. The original idea was that it doubled Ise's strength every ten seconds. As in lvl1 --> lvl2 --> lvl4 --> lvl8 and so on. In volume two and on, the author retcons that to it acts as a single use overdrive function.

dragonroots
2012-05-09, 10:39
@XFire it only boosts to max in BB, which makes sense, in v9 when they are fighting those yokai, Ise uses the default BG (the gauntlet) and has to wait 30 seconds for a powerup before he starts fighting seriously. BB gives him armour that boosts his base stats and allows him to reach his maximum potential boost instantly (though the time he can use the boost is the same as his default SG which i would surmise is a couple of min)

1upspud
2012-05-09, 10:45
Didn't his base stats raise to were he can use his base sacred gear for longer periods of time because I think it was mentioned in the later volumes that he can use base BB for 2 to 3 hours.

Soji
2012-05-09, 10:46
@XFire it only boosts to max in BB, which makes sense, in v9 when they are fighting those yokai, Ise uses the default BG (the gauntlet) and has to wait 30 seconds for a powerup before he starts fighting seriously. BB gives him armour that boosts his base stats and allows him to reach his maximum potential boost instantly (though the time he can use the boost is the same as his default SG which i would surmise is a couple of min)

That's true. The problem we don't know if he gain the boost in his triana and CCQ form. I mean the boost from the BG. We only know he gain the boost from the promotion . Honestly i'm curios if the normal skill of BG still work even in this form,because until now i don't think they even mention about this.

dragonroots
2012-05-09, 10:58
@1upspud he can use his base SG infinitely, it's just the max number of boosts he can use that changed, now he can probably go upwards of 50 boosts in his base form, but that would take like 30min or something to get to. It's also his stamina, as long as he has enough stamina he can keep using boost non-stop. His BB has had a huge countdown reduction (i wouldn't be surprised if he only has to wait 20 seconds now to enter) and has had it's duration extended (i'd guess he can stay in BB for up 12hrs or so). Though Vali it's been stated that he can enter BB instantly and can remain in BB for a month (that's just uber haxxed).

@Soji In v11 Ise was in his Trianna Bishop form when he gifted Rias' breasts, he was hearing the "BOOST" sound that he normally does, but in the middle of it it changed to "BUST" instead (i was laughing SO hard at that moment).

JAGI_X
2012-05-09, 11:00
About Rias brother in vol12 spoilers when he hear about Issei death he show's his true color which mean he got mad in the fight right.

1upspud
2012-05-09, 11:04
Yeah the BUST X N was an insanely great moment. I guess your right dragonroots Though I don't think Vali is haxxed because he can still lose to others such as Cao Cao, but that is mainly due to TL and its many different techs.

Soji
2012-05-09, 11:17
dragonroots@ I forgot about that one. I wonder what would happen if he does this in CCQ(i know we already talk about this in the other topic ..still). Also i wonder if happen like with triana and change the sound.

Flying Dagger
2012-05-09, 11:33
I am curious if Issei's new body can surpass limitations of his old one...

//edit: SP.

dragonroots
2012-05-09, 11:56
@Flying Dagger "suppress" or "surpass"? if it's the latter then no question.

Awrya
2012-05-09, 12:45
I am curious if Issei's new body can surpass limitations of his old one...

//edit: SP.

Same question as Flying dagger, but with more emphasis on BB duration. In Vol. 5 his limit was 30 minutes, after undergoing JD in Vol. 6 his limit is 2h (3h on a good day). Now that he has a new dragon body.

Seeing how he could destroy that monsters in BB Ultraman-style, not to mention fusion with GR, will that have any effect on BB duration? He is supposed to be Vali's rival, if it stays 2 hours vs 2 months, Ise will need some help as they will most likely be fighting in empireo juggernaut and CCQ (which consumes more stamina than normal BB).

Soji
2012-05-09, 12:50
Awrya@ I think that he would have almost no problem now. at least until he have stamina. When he go in Jd he become more dragon like(remember what akujia say?) so I suppose that now that he have a true dragon body and become again devil.He will probally can stay in BB for a long time. It's CCQ that is hard to guess.

Mammon
2012-05-09, 13:03
You know how ascalon got tweaked so ise could use it,Now that he has a dragon body wouldn't it need more tweaking so he can use it as he is even more of a dragon

dragonroots
2012-05-09, 14:26
@Mammon probably, but Ise may either return it or give it to Xenovia, he never uses it anyways unless he needs to cut something, i think the only time he used it in battle was in v4 when he fought Vali.

Richocet
2012-05-09, 14:35
Well he does give it to other people who are better at using swords than him, but since it is integrated with his SG I dont think there would be any more tweaks needed to be done

Mammon
2012-05-09, 14:45
@dragonroots well he might just keep it if a dragon shows up or a dragon SG user shows up and for the future showdown with vali he might use the same technique as when they first fought in chapter 4

Awrya
2012-05-09, 14:48
Well he does give it to other people who are better at using swords than him, but since it is integrated with his SG I dont think there would be any more tweaks needed to be done

Remember, Ise was a human reincarnated as a devil, now he is a dragon reincarnated as a devil. Ascalon's dragon slayer ability would have an even on Ise now than before.

In nom@n's summary one of Ise's pawn turned into Ascalon, thus it is not assimilated into his SG anymore, so treating Ascalon as a seperate object is logical. That's only my opinion though (logic never really existed in DxD:heh:); for more infos we need more spoilers or we have to wait until Vol. 14.

Richocet
2012-05-09, 14:54
Remember, Ise was a human reincarnated as a devil, now he is a dragon reincarnated as a devil. Ascalon's dragon slayer ability would have an even on Ise now than before.

In nom@n's summary one of Ise's pawn turned into Ascalon, thus it is not assimilated into his SG anymore, so treating Ascalon as a seperate object is logical. That's only my opinion though (logic never really existed in DxD:heh:); for more infos we need more spoilers or we have to wait until Vol. 14.

Just because his pawn turned into ascalon doesnt necessarily mean that it is no longer a part of his SG. Even before he would give the sword to either Xenovia or Kiba for them to use. It was assimilated by his SG once in comliance to his feelings and once again it went to Kiba because of his feelings, so I dont see any point in him having to assimilate it again
But that's just my take on it, who knows what the author is gonna do now:)

dragonroots
2012-05-09, 15:13
@Mammon Ise is direct, not stupid. He knows Vali won't fall for the same attack twice, Vali is similar to Cao Cao in that aspect in that once he sees an attack he can find a way to counter it (it just may take him longer to figure it out). Vali would research everything about Ise and keep in mind that Ise would probably come up with some ridiculously stupid technique that Vali will not understand no matter how much research he does.

Soji
2012-05-09, 15:30
@Mammon Ise is direct, not stupid. He knows Vali won't fall for the same attack twice, Vali is similar to Cao Cao in that aspect in that once he sees an attack he can find a way to counter it (it just may take him longer to figure it out). Vali would research everything about Ise and keep in mind that Ise would probably come up with some ridiculously stupid technique that Vali will not understand no matter how much research he does.

Agree with this. I mean vol 12 have another example about this i still laught how Ise defeat cao_cao. You never know what Ise can come up. And vali know this pretty well i have to admit,will be pretty interesting see their fight . But for now we have to see how the next arc will play out.Also we still need to know Gasper true power the power he use in vol 12. Rias think is Gasper vampire power but she don't sure. Wich mean we need to know more about him. Would be funny if he is the son between vampire and magician and that's why then next vol/arc it's about them.

Mammon
2012-05-09, 15:44
Dragonroots@ I agree with you I was just giving reasoned as to why he could keep ascalon

Soji@ maybe the darkness is like a split personality between gasper, where ones. Nice and gentleand the others well you know what it is

sapper
2012-05-09, 16:37
i hope the next arc is gonna have a badass villain in it

dragonroots
2012-05-09, 17:01
I'm kinda hoping for a nonchalant type villain, kinda just doing something evil cause he has too, he doesn't care that his actions are evil or hurting others but in order to keep his "subjects(?)" happy he has too. So if the next arc is a vampire/magician arc, then lets say Gasper has vampire assassins going after him and Ise and the rest of the Gremory group go to wherever Gasper is from (or wherever the head vampire is located) and ask why they were sent after Gasper to which the vampire leader says something like "Oh yeah, i forgot i sent those guys after that day-walker halfbreed. Sorry but i can't call em off, it's nothing personal, i don't really care about the amount of power he let out, but the other vampire nobles don't want a half-breed overpowering them so they kinda forced me to send those assassins. I'm their "King(?)" so i have an obligation to my "subjects(?)" to make sure they are all happy." So while he will fight him, he won't really care that much and will just be all lax about it and probably when he loses will just say "Okay, i lose, i'm recalling the order to have you (Gasper) assassinated, if the nobles don't like it, tough, i lost fair and square."

sapper
2012-05-09, 19:40
@dragonroots i'd like a villain like that but i hope that there'd be more action and maybe he'd be at least a powerful enough opponent to take on vali/issei/sairorg

Azure-Priest
2012-05-09, 21:00
Agree with this. I mean vol 12 have another example about this i still laught how Ise defeat cao_cao. You never know what Ise can come up. And vali know this pretty well i have to admit,will be pretty interesting see their fight . But for now we have to see how the next arc will play out.Also we still need to know Gasper true power the power he use in vol 12. Rias think is Gasper vampire power but she don't sure. Wich mean we need to know more about him. Would be funny if he is the son between vampire and magician and that's why then next vol/arc it's about them.

Well, we know Gasper used magic to prematurely end the curse on Xenovia in vol 10. So even if he's not descended from a magician, he was almost certainly trained by one.

Log
2012-05-09, 21:07
@dragonroots i'd like a villain like that but i hope that there'd be more action and maybe he'd be at least a powerful enough opponent to take on vali/issei/sairorg

Knowing the author the new villain will likely be more then a match for CCQ Issei.

Richocet
2012-05-09, 21:08
There is still Indra around...bt I think Merlin might probably be a possible antagonist

Log
2012-05-09, 21:13
There is still Indra around...bt I think Merlin might probably be a possible antagonist

I could see Merlin trolling by turning Issei into a women

Oh wait I'm mixing up Fate Merlin with myth Merlin. But knowing DxD it's still possible.

Richocet
2012-05-09, 21:27
I could see Merlin trolling by turning Issei into a women

Oh wait I'm mixing up Fate Merlin with myth Merlin. But knowing DxD it's still possible.

Didn't they already do that to the Gremory group in a short story with ise the only one still a boy
they could turn him into a kid for the sake of the shotacon girls:heh:

Log
2012-05-09, 21:30
Didn't they already do that to the Gremory group in a short story with ise the only one still a boy
they could turn him into a kid for the sake of the shotacon girls:heh:

Exactly Issei is still a boy. Once Issei becomes a girl, then where talking.

dragonroots
2012-05-10, 00:08
@Log Maybe not him turning into a girl, but maybe a classic body switch where he switches bodies with Rias. And for added fun they keep it a secret from everyone and go about their day as their counterpart (Ise does everything Rias does and vice versa) they also have to fight some enemies and Rias has to fight in close combat in Ise's body (something she's not too good at) and Ise has to fight using Rias' PoD (again, he's not good at fighting with magic) thus at the end of the experience both evolve and Ise learns more about magic and Rias learns more about close combat (for added classic drama they could have had a disagreement about what's better melee power or magic power) and after this they learn to incorporate both elements into their fights (Ise might start infusing punches with magic and Rias might start making weapons of mass destruction).

bludvein
2012-05-10, 01:05
Except thats just not really an option for Issei. He doesn't have the capacity for magical power that Rias does. He can use his boost to get good results, but its still not very efficient.

Besides, he already uses magic in his fighting style when suitable. He has the fire skills taught by Tanninim, his Dragon Shot, and his cannons in bishop form(and CCQ). He can probably scale up the destructive power and accuracy of these moves. Oh, and lets not forget Dress Break and Bilingual, although those aren't really fighting moves...

JAGI_X
2012-05-10, 01:19
But the Dress Break and Bilingual are banned in rating game right.

Awrya
2012-05-10, 02:06
But the Dress Break and Bilingual are banned in rating game right.

Only Bilingual was banned by Rias, Dress Break is fine since it still has the initial activation requirement, touching the opponent at least once.

bludvein
2012-05-10, 02:59
Bilingual was only banned by Rias. He still uses it against Sairaorg's bishop in vol 10.

Soji
2012-05-10, 03:30
@Log Maybe not him turning into a girl, but maybe a classic body switch where he switches bodies with Rias. And for added fun they keep it a secret from everyone and go about their day as their counterpart (Ise does everything Rias does and vice versa) they also have to fight some enemies and Rias has to fight in close combat in Ise's body (something she's not too good at) and Ise has to fight using Rias' PoD (again, he's not good at fighting with magic) thus at the end of the experience both evolve and Ise learns more about magic and Rias learns more about close combat (for added classic drama they could have had a disagreement about what's better melee power or magic power) and after this they learn to incorporate both elements into their fights (Ise might start infusing punches with magic and Rias might start making weapons of mass destruction).
is not this something better for a SS?:heh:
But i do agree with what you say and honestly would be something funny to see.Also after something like this people become even closer(at least in this kind of story). Then again we need to see more about the other girls,but something like you say would fit better for this 2.(Rias+Ise).

Except thats just not really an option for Issei. He doesn't have the capacity for magical power that Rias does. He can use his boost to get good results, but its still not very efficient.

Besides, he already uses magic in his fighting style when suitable. He has the fire skills taught by Tanninim, his Dragon Shot, and his cannons in bishop form(and CCQ). He can probably scale up the destructive power and accuracy of these moves. Oh, and lets not forget Dress Break and Bilingual, although those aren't really fighting moves...
but we do not know if Ise new body fix this. From what we know Ise new body have a big magic potential.We need more info about his new body before say something like this.But i do agree that he already use some magic .

sky black swordman
2012-05-10, 06:25
On the subject of Ascalon needed to assimilated again into his SG.
I think the sword is a part of his SG now and dont forget the along with its dragon slaying power it also carries some of the Sekiryuutei's power in it .

And if I remember right the pawn pieces Ise has in side him are connected to his BG if they where not then CCQ and Triaina would be possable.
So in vol 12 Ise pawn pieces where still connected to his soul and BG and by extention the Ascalon since it is a part the BG. So the pawn piece turn in to the Ascalon is possable because of the connection between the two BG and the Ascalon. I think the Ascalon will stay as Issei sword but still like always be used most of time time Xenovia and on rare occasions kiba.
The main point is Ascalon a now part of the BG which is connected to the pawn pieces therefore Ascalon is also connected to the pieces and not seperate object or stored in seperate space.

I am with Soji on dragonroots ideas think it should be a SS instead of part of main story.

And remmember guys both Dress Break and Bilingual can countered.
Dress Break by not letting Ise touch the body or having a lot of spare sets of clothes and Bilingual by stipping . In ORDER remember thats key if you take the panties of first before the bra then you will piss Issei .
Both can be countered by being or having no shame in being naked or seen naked.

Azure-Priest
2012-05-10, 10:15
On the subject of Ascalon needed to assimilated again into his SG.
I think the sword is a part of his SG now and dont forget the along with its dragon slaying power it also carries some of the Sekiryuutei's power in it .

And if I remember right the pawn pieces Ise has in side him are connected to his BG if they where not then CCQ and Triaina would be possable.
So in vol 12 Ise pawn pieces where still connected to his soul and BG and by extention the Ascalon since it is a part the BG. So the pawn piece turn in to the Ascalon is possable because of the connection between the two BG and the Ascalon. I think the Ascalon will stay as Issei sword but still like always be used most of time time Xenovia and on rare occasions kiba.
The main point is Ascalon a now part of the BG which is connected to the pawn pieces therefore Ascalon is also connected to the pieces and not seperate object or stored in seperate space.

I am with Soji on dragonroots ideas think it should be a SS instead of part of main story.

And remmember guys both Dress Break and Bilingual can countered.
Dress Break by not letting Ise touch the body or having a lot of spare sets of clothes and Bilingual by stipping . In ORDER remember thats key if you take the panties of first before the bra then you will piss Issei .
Both can be countered by being or having no shame in being naked or seen naked.

Actually such a mistake would piss off any patron of the fine art, or professional stripper. It's embarrassing that Sairaorg's bishop made such a rookie mistake.

Basic stripper etiquette mandates that the panties are removed last, if at all.

Why? The panties are where professionals keep their tips.

As for a "private performance," removing the panties is the climax of the show.

Removing the panties while leaving the bra on, completely ruined the performance. (Somehow, I doubt we'll be seeing this particular match animated.)

Kutra
2012-05-12, 17:43
In your opinion, What will the new Ise's ecchi power?

For me, is the power to instantly grow up the girl's breast, to use versus masters with flat chest festish :D

Hendog
2012-05-12, 18:04

For me, is the power to instantly grow up the girl's breast, to use versus masters with flat chest festish :D

Issei might upgrade from poking to breasts to sucking them in the future arc. It wouldn't surprise me because of all the other "wtf?!" moments we've already seen.

Awrya
2012-05-12, 19:28
Issei might upgrade from poking to breasts to sucking them in the future arc. It wouldn't surprise me because of all the other "wtf?!" moments we've already seen.

Ishibumi said that sucking is too hardcore and they can't publish it.
Maybe from poking to actually grab and feel breast with his two hands. He will gain Hokuto Shinken oppai-style as his move:heh:

sapper
2012-05-12, 20:10
haha i'd love to see issei boost sum breasts lol but i dnt think rias',akenos', or kurokas' can get any bigger lol

sky black swordman
2012-05-13, 05:15

Some thing connected with the 5 senses.

HAHAHA nice one.:heh:

In my opinion Rias is goiing to competition for the role of Switch Princess in Akeno in the next few volumes.
In vol 4 Ise also thought about using Gift on Akeno breast there in lies the competition for the role.:heh:

Soji
2012-05-13, 05:24
sky black swordman@ I doub this will happen. I mean that AKeno become another Switch Princess. That role it's for Rias. BUt i do see something like that happen.(but not something like competition...i really don't see the reason from something like this).I mean vol 12 ,at least 2 people point out how much Ise like both Rias and Akeno oppai. So i can see Akeno play a role but i don't think she will be ever at the same Rias lv. I mean we know full well that Ise like Rias oppai the most .How many time this was point out in the ln? And don't forgot that Akeno herself say something like this when Ise go in JD.Then again I still hope in some kind of combo power up from both the girls.:p

sky black swordman
2012-05-13, 05:30
sky black swordman@ I doub this will happen. I mean that AKeno become another Switch Princess. That role it's for Rias. BUt i do see something like that happen.(but not something like competition...i really don't see the reason from something like this).I mean vol 12 ,at least 2 people point out how much Ise like both Rias and Akeno oppai. So i can see Akeno play a role but i don't think she will be ever at the same Rias lv. I mean we know full well that Ise like Rias oppai the most .How many time this was point out in the ln? And don't forgot that Akeno herself say something like this when Ise go in JD.Then again I still hope in some kind of combo power up from both the girls.:p

Fine then no competition for the role of Switch Princess.
Akeno will get her own role , but what will that role be and what will her new nickname be?:heh:
I think Akeno will get her own role first and the Rias and Akeno combo.

Soji
2012-05-13, 05:35
sky black swordman@ I can see her get a role first and then the combo. About the role this is hard to say ...but knowing Ise and how the author point out in vol 12 with both Zenovia and Ross about Rias and AKeno oppai. We can guess will be something about oppai(like it's hard to guess knowing ise XD).But now that you mention what her nickname will be something else come to my mind. If the combo from them really born(to power up Ise) i wonder if the 2 will gain a nickname (i mean rias+akeno).Though if this happen will be interesting see their reaction.

Kutra
2012-05-13, 06:33
Lol, the harem can become a battery pack...

Voceane
2012-05-13, 09:52
I found some information on another forum, some of which seem to me more than suspicious, especially as they deal with chapters that have not yet been published (to my knowledge). I want someone to do the sorting between truth and fiction for me.

- Miru-tan breaks into the Azazel’s lab and there uses a devices to become a mahou shoujo but the process goes wrong and it changes the sex of all persons present in the school. Only Ophis and Issei are not affected. The occult club and the student council must act urgently to prevent panic and find who is behind the attack.

- Following his actions, Issei receives numerous passionate love letters from demoness and Rias sees this with a very bad eye.

- Following Kuoh’s Accord between angels, demons and fallen angels, the exorcists now focus on the vampires who secretly control the Western world. In retaliation, they decide to strike a decisive blow by attacking the symbol of the agreements.

- A decision is made prohibiting Issei to use his cheat modes like BB in future RG.

- Azazel officially became an advisor of the Grémory family and become strategist for Rias in RG. One of the next RG will be between Sairaorg and Rias.

- Ophis officially becomes the pet of Issei.

zzhk
2012-05-13, 10:12
I found some information on another forum, some of which seem to me more than suspicious, especially as they deal with chapters that have not yet been published (to my knowledge). I want someone to do the sorting between truth and fiction for me.

- Miru-tan breaks into the Azazel’s lab and there uses a devices to become a mahou shoujo but the process goes wrong and it changes the sex of all persons present in the school. Only Ophis and Issei are not affected. The occult club and the student council must act urgently to prevent panic and find who is behind the attack.
Since Ophis is not featured in any short stories until the magazine issue that will be sold on May 19, impossible. Sounds more like fanfiction and mixing the Mil-tan audition story with the gender-bender experiment.

- Following his actions, Issei receives numerous passionate love letters from demoness and Rias sees this with a very bad eye.Doubt it, I mean, there's way too many rumors about the shameless dragon who feeds on breasts, reads women's thoughts and blows their clothes away.

- Following Kuoh’s Accord between angels, demons and fallen angels, the exorcists now focus on the vampires who secretly control the Western world. In retaliation, they decide to strike a decisive blow by attacking the symbol of the agreements.Sounds like extrapolation based on the off hand comment in Volume 6 when Irina returns and Gasper cowers in fear at the mention of exorcists, Ise notes that the treaty doesn't cover vampires.

- A decision is made prohibiting Issei to use his cheat modes like BB in future RG.Doubt it. All the higher ups were eager to let him use Illegal Move Triaina against Bael. I don't think CCQ and Sairaorg's Balance Breaker give them much advantage against the Top 3 (Maou-class) players.

- Azazel officially became an advisor of the Grémory family and become strategist for Rias in RG. One of the next RG will be between Sairaorg and Rias.Volume 10 was already the Rating Game against Sairaorg. Azazel resigns as Governor and becomes their official advisor at the end of Volume 12.

- Ophis officially becomes the pet of Issei.The author comments that Ophis has become a mascot character in the Volume 12 afterword. He originally did not plan on making Ophis join, but Miyama Zero's illustrations were so cute that he and the editor were convinced otherwise.

sky black swordman
2012-05-13, 20:34
Lol, the harem can become a battery pack...

If this happens then Ise will die its bad enough that Rias breast shrink but if the whole harems breast's shrink.
I mean come he thought that winning the fight in vol 11 life 4 well just read this,

Yes. The power of love between me and Rias finally wiped out Grim Reapers and the only ones left are Siegfried, Georg, and Pluto. But the sacrifice was too large…..
-Rias’s breast is already flat.
As a result of sending the power of breast to me, her Oppai started get reduced and now there isn’t anything left. Even if she says that it will return to normal if she rests, seeing her state makes me sad and it is hard to endure. If it is this small, it doesn’t have any difference with Koneko-chan now….!
I started to cry a lot when I compared Rias and Koneko-chan’s breast.
HIT!
Konek-chan threw something to my head from the 30th floor of the hotel. I didn’t say anything, but she might have guessed by looking at my eyes. Sensei who made his distance with Pluto landed besides me. Pluto also landed on their side.

And from the look of things Koneko will never agree to become a battery.

Azure-Priest
2012-05-13, 20:52
If this happens then Ise will die its bad enough that Rias breast shrink but if the whole harems breast's shrink.
I mean come he thought that winning the fight in vol 11 life 4 well just read this,

Yes. The power of love between me and Rias finally wiped out Grim Reapers and the only ones left are Siegfried, Georg, and Pluto. But the sacrifice was too large…..
-Rias’s breast is already flat.
As a result of sending the power of breast to me, her Oppai started get reduced and now there isn’t anything left. Even if she says that it will return to normal if she rests, seeing her state makes me sad and it is hard to endure. If it is this small, it doesn’t have any difference with Koneko-chan now….!
I started to cry a lot when I compared Rias and Koneko-chan’s breast.
HIT!
Konek-chan threw something to my head from the 30th floor of the hotel. I didn’t say anything, but she might have guessed by looking at my eyes. Sensei who made his distance with Pluto landed besides me. Pluto also landed on their side.

Dang, Issei's armor must be tough, to survive a hit to the head from something thrown by KONEKO on the 30th floor!

Kutra
2012-05-14, 01:08
sky black swordman@ I wasn't the one who start to talk of multiple batteries. In my opinion, Ise will never use that power anymore. :D

ps.: Koneko has to become like her sister.

Soji
2012-05-14, 01:17
Can you blame her? I mean she try to make her oppai bigger because the whole propose with Ise:heh:
Also her reaction was funny she just know what Ise think just from looking in his eyes better for him don't think thing like this anymore.:p
Now that i think about her. If unitl now she jump on his lap and do *nya nya* i wonder now that he back what she will do:heh:

Azure-Priest
2012-05-14, 07:39
As for Akeno's role. It will definitely be a "princess" of some sort. Her last name is HIMEjima. "Hime" means "princess" in Japanese.

Soji
2012-05-14, 09:17
Azure-Priest@ I know that *hime* means *princess* but for sure she don't become another switch princess that role it's for Rias. What ever role Akeno will take will be interesting ,that's for sure.
Anyway ,thanks the question and answer topic something come to my mind.
We know that Irina try to avoid every kind of romance with Ise because she don't want to become a fallen angel and yet she want a child from him.
The thing i wonder is...how much time you guys think she need before realize that what she want to do will probally make her a fallen angel?
Because ,honestly i find her a little too naive if she think that have a child with him will not make her a fallen angel.(thing that i find really possible if she do what she plan).

dragonroots
2012-05-14, 09:22
@Soji I don't think she will fall, she will probably consult with Michael about the situation (her falling for Ise) and Michael (not wanting to lose an angel) may consult with Beelzebub since he based the Brave Saints off of Evil Pieces and Beelzebub will help him tweak the system so that reborn angels will be able to fall in love without falling from heaven.

Kutra
2012-05-14, 09:41
When Irina tell to Micheal she want a baby dragon, Micheal says it's dangerous not impossible.

dragonroots
2012-05-14, 11:15
@Kutra that was Koneko, Michael has only appeared twice, once for the Alliance meeting in v4, and once at Hades palace in v12. Koneko was told she can't have a baby with Ise cause the probability is high that she and the baby will die if she conceives at this point.

Mammon
2012-05-14, 12:56
I thought that having Any impure thoughts will turn her into a Fallen Angel,I know she's a a few close calls like in volume seven life 0 but I reckon she should already be one if not for her new found reliance on Michael after learning god is dead

dragonroots
2012-05-14, 13:01
@Mammon check my posts in the questions and answers thread, Soji was asking the same thing.

Mammon
2012-05-14, 13:28
Dragonroots@ but In the healing scene in volume 10,I feel that she should have become fallen as I seem to remember azazel becoming fallen over groping breast or something related to that,so if she joined in with the others she should become fallen.or their might be a limit to what she can do

dragonroots
2012-05-14, 13:36
@Mammon She didn't have sex with him though, and so long as she doesn't feel any love towards him she can carry out actions such as embracing him, also as far as i know, she is the only one in that scene that did not strip (it was said she came flying in on her white wings, not that she was naked), she is in turmoil right now with her emotions, she wants to fall in love, but can't otherwise she will become a fallen angel, so standard actions that show caring (hugs, holding hands, etc.) are fine with angels, but things like kissing (kinda 50/50 on this one) and sex are out of the question as they signify love.

Mammon
2012-05-14, 14:04
The fact of irina becoming an angel I feel that their would be some different physical traits to them than devils or fallen angels other than the eyes!and also I have never noticed them talking about a halo on her head so maybe it's just for the seraph

dragonroots
2012-05-14, 14:17
@Mammon all illustrations of Irina in her angel form have her with a Halo. v7 cover shows her with a Halo aswell v6 alternate cover has her with her Halo.

Mammon
2012-05-15, 13:37
Here's something I've been thinking

Why the reason for god being so powerful?I've a theory that maybe its because of how popular the religion is,but if he's so popular why aren't the other leaders of the factions.

Also if the theory above is correct maybe the Muslim god Allah will be introduced and will be a more powerful god than the past antagonists,so a more difficult power to defeat will arise if Allah goes bad.So maybe even vali's empirio juggernaut drive Will not be able to compete,but as I said its just a theory

aigomorla
2012-05-15, 13:43
Also if the theory above is correct maybe the Muslim god Allah will be introduced and will be a more powerful god than the past antagonists,so a more difficult power to defeat will arise if Allah goes bad.So maybe even vali's empirio juggernaut drive Will not be able to compete,but as I said its just a theory

The old testiment is the SAME GOD.

That means Hebrew, Christians, and Musliums as well, share the SAME ORIGINAL GOD.
Rituals on how to worship branched and changed, but it traces back to the same ORIGINAL GOD.

Things get different once u get into new testiment, but so far, the only new testiment stuff that has been out in DxD is the True Loginus.

Anyhow when does tom cruise get to show up as being the god of Scientology? Oh wait... his daughter was the jesus christ of Scientology right?

Azure-Priest
2012-05-15, 14:22
The old testiment is the SAME GOD.

That means Hebrew, Christians, and Musliums as well, share the SAME ORIGINAL GOD.
Rituals on how to worship branched and changed, but it traces back to the same ORIGINAL GOD.

Things get different once u get into new testiment, but so far, the only new testiment stuff that has been out in DxD is the True Loginus.

Anyhow when does tom cruise get to show up as being the god of Scientology? Oh wait... his daughter was the jesus christ of Scientology right?

Actually, the Islamic Holy Book, the "Koran" or "Qu'oran" would disagree with your assertion as well. (In real life at any rate.)

aigomorla
2012-05-15, 14:28
Actually, the Islamic Holy Book, the "Koran" or "Qu'oran" would disagree with your assertion as well. (In real life at any rate.)

Allah + jehovah + the Christian God of Father => is 99% most likely the same god.

Christianity has roots in judism as does Islamic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic%E2%80%93Jewish_relations

"Islam also incorporates Jewish history as a part of its own. Muslims regard the Children of Israel as an important religious concept in Islam. Moses, the most important prophet of Judaism, is also considered a prophet and messenger in Islam."

And moses prayed the same ORIGINAL GOD who is dead in DxD. :X

And u cant pull real life philosophy in this.
If you want to go into a religous debate, then take it to the social section.
Looking at RAW history, they are the same God, and that God is dead in DxD.
In real life, my god is the 3 big O's... Omniscient, OmniPowerful, and Omnipotient, hence would make opfus in this series look like a bacteria.
However, DxD isnt real life. :P

Azure-Priest
2012-05-15, 14:43
Allah + jehovah + the Christian God of Father => is 99% most likely the same god.

Christianity has roots in judism as does Islamic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic%E2%80%93Jewish_relations

And moses prayed the same ORIGINAL GOD who is dead in DxD. :X

And u cant pull real life philosophy in this.
If you want to go into a religous debate, then take it to the social section.
Looking at RAW history, they are the same God, and that God is dead in DxD.
In real life, my god is the 3 big O's... Omniscient, OmniPowerful, and Omnipotient, hence would make opfus in this series look like a bacteria.
However, DxD isnt real life. :P

Hmm, I don't recall the LN mentioning Tom Cruise or scientology, at least not yet. :P

aigomorla
2012-05-15, 14:47
Hmm, I don't recall the LN mentioning Tom Cruise or scientology, at least not yet. :P

AHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine ise fighting tom cruise...

Ise:Uncle Tananim.. whats up with this catchy background music thats playing.
Tanamin: Ise watch out... that god there is l33t.. he's Mission Impossible class.

:P

isak
2012-05-16, 02:02
I wonder where will kiba glory drag troop will stop developing. As in will they become like annihilation maker semi concious but able to follow the enemy or has he brought it as far as it can go??

XFire
2012-05-16, 08:38
I wonder where will kiba glory drag troop will stop developing. As in will they become like annihilation maker semi concious but able to follow the enemy or has he brought it as far as it can go??

I think the idea was that each trooper will become equal with Kiba in all stats, not just speed. So he'd be better able to deal with multiple opponents, as well as Ise-level fighters.

Miraluka
2012-05-16, 13:41
I wonder what happened to the Son of God in this series.

aigomorla
2012-05-16, 13:50

he is the original God.

because the TL is the god killing spear which killed God.
And the TL is named after the owner of the lance.
Hence, the spear which stab'd jesus to kill him is obviously the original god.

We went into this a while back ago.
The new testiment isnt included inside this universe.
There is no "real" christian belief's involved either, as god is 3 people in 1, and if 1 somehow died, the other 2 could easily resurrect the dead one.
(Holy Spirit + God of Father + God of Son "Jesus")

I think the author did this purposely to not offend religious people by pseudo morphing each religion so its not the "exact".
However the author is more heavy on mythology, and folklore, and stories from the old testiment.

Miraluka
2012-05-16, 14:17
Then Holy Spirit is left, btw, in accord to the story Son of God had such a power to revive himself at the third day of his death I wonder why God Father didn't :heh:. Maybe God is alive afterall but...

A. Isn't aware he is God and just happens to be a human that happens to be Issei :P.
B. God is hidden somewhere going keikaku.

Soji
2012-05-16, 14:43
Then Holy Spirit is left, btw, in accord to the story Son of God had such a power to revive himself at the third day of his death I wonder why God Father didn't :heh:. Maybe God is alive afterall but...

A. Isn't aware he is God and just happens to be a human that happens to be Issei :P.
B. God is hidden somewhere going keikaku.

If that was the case Micheal would know. So no. I'm pretty sure that god it's death in this Ln.Then again there is people that think that Mil-tan it's god and that the god of oppai is Ise from the future:heh:

Mammon
2012-05-16, 16:44
I'm kinda hoping the guy who ise discusses dragon ball with(morisawa)will become a more major character as he can relate to ise's pervertness and for the comedy effect as I seem to remember him being a massive fan of koneko

aigomorla
2012-05-16, 16:45
the god of oppai is Ise from the future:heh:

its because in vol.12 Ise said Oppai~ is this the only way u guys recognize me?
Hence foreshaddowing...

Oppai God... -> God form Ise...

sky black swordman
2012-05-16, 20:21

If you mean Jesus then vol 3 life 2 tell you:
"It’s not like there aren’t. But if you compare it to the holy-swords that already exist, it is kind of lacking. Of course I’m not saying it’s weak. Among them there is a sacred utensil included in the “Longinus”, just like your “Boosted Gear”. The most famous is the Sacred Gear which was wielded by the person who killed Jesus Christ, the “True Longinus”. It’s also said that the name “Longinus” was derived from it.”

Longinus. It is a Sacred Gear that has the power to kill God. Like the one I possess in my left arm. So, there is a sacred utensil which is a Sacred Gear and is also a “Longinus”. But to hear that the spear which killed Jesus-san was also a “Longinus”……… I was discovering the mystery behind the history from out of nowhere. Talking to a high-class devil can be really shocking.

Miraluka
2012-05-16, 20:28
Yeah, I know in many series portraits the fact of "killling the Son of God with a spear" and other said he died in the cross, but what about the part "rise from the dead the third day"?

Kutra
2012-05-17, 03:17
During the crucifixion, a Roman soldier pierced Jesus in his side with a lance.

In medieval Christian traditions, Longinus is the name of the soldier, not of the lance. He is the same soldier who says, after the death of Jesus, "In truth this man was son of God".

n0m@n
2012-05-17, 06:42
@CNine
Holy...... They actually fixed the censored parts. Nice.
Though it will be about time that the moderators will be giving you a slap on the wrist lol.

Also I have a question.
Jesus comes back alive!? I totally didnt know that.......

Kutra
2012-05-17, 06:58
Jesus return to life after 3 days from crucifixion. The Easter day celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.

Soji
2012-05-17, 06:59
Also I have a question.
Jesus comes back alive!? I totally didnt know that.......
Yeah. Jesus come back to life after 3 day that he die (if i recall right). Also ,from what i recall Jesus itself had predicted this.

n0m@n
2012-05-17, 07:14
Wow. I never knew that. I just watched "The Passion of the Christ" and thought it ended like that.

Azure-Priest
2012-05-17, 09:28
Wow. I never knew that. I just watched "The Passion of the Christ" and thought it ended like that.

Nope, he even met his disciples (who were in hiding and on the run) ate with them, took them to a secluded hill top, and physically ascended into heaven promising to return.

Mammon
2012-05-17, 12:53
Well then where is he in the LN, I know he raised up to heaven at Pentecost but he should return I feel

Soji
2012-05-17, 13:00
Mammon@ Who know. The only thing we know is that God die in the last war and that TL have his last wish(or something like this). Like people joke from what we know God can be Mil-tan(if happen i will laught soo hard). Or some one joke that god it's Ise reincarnate (i dont really thing this is possible though.).

aigomorla
2012-05-17, 13:07
ahahahaha n0m are you trolling?

everyone knows jesus ressurected himself.
he also can ressurect anyone he wants to, ie..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_of_Bethany

But we went over this a while back ago on the closed thread.
The new testiment which jesus is dominant in, is not included in DxD.
I am assuming the author did that so he could keep God dead.
Otherwise he would have to worry about the other 2 Gods wrecking havok on the world on a scale which would make indra look like a 5 yr old throwing a tantrum over a NDS which batteries have died.

Til this date there has never been a "God" which wiped all of humanity clean except a chosen family.
God in the bible brought about the great floods to "restart" the human population.
Never has a God done this outside the Original God. Zeus even never attempted a restart, nor has Odin.
And there was no humans during the times of the titans... hence... again.. NO GOD minus the original God has wiped the earth of human population on a "restart".

The Original God is not Mr. Rogers which Jesus makes himself out to be.

Mammon
2012-05-17, 16:05
There's also a thing written about Odin coming back from the dead but I think that wasn't the same as jesus

XFire
2012-05-19, 22:52
I would assume that the next power-up for Ise would be related to his new body, or mastering the Divine Dividing he stole from Vali (I believe the author mentioned this in vol 12 afterword?)

Though if Ise were to get the same level of Touki as Sairong.... that would be cheating. Just plain cheating. The boost in Ise's strength is based of his own base level, which is about a normal mid-level devil (this is without BG). If his base level was that high, he'd be invincible in CCQ. No exceptions.

JAGI_X
2012-05-19, 23:02
I would assume that the next power-up for Ise would be related to his new body, or mastering the Divine Dividing he stole from Vali (I believe the author mentioned this in vol 12 afterword?)

Though if Ise were to get the same level of Touki as Sairong.... that would be cheating. Just plain cheating. The boost in Ise's strength is based of his own base level, which is about a normal mid-level devil (this is without BG). If his base level was that high, he'd be invincible in CCQ. No exceptions.

Well if i think Ophis might help him in his training and ofcures the other's as well.

But i think he will take his training in to the next level.

XFire
2012-05-19, 23:05
Something I think should be clarified here. Ddraig and Albion have a base level equal or greater than god. However, that doesn't mean that's their limit. Ddraig can still multiply his power, and Albion can still divide others. That's their intrinsic ability.

Saying Ddraig can't go above his base level with boost is like saying Sirzechs can't use POD in his Magia Ereba form (screw it, I'm calling it Super Satan from now on. I don't care what DBZ thinks.)

isak
2012-05-20, 05:14
hey guys do you believe that indra stole true longinus, annihilation maker and dimension lost for the stated reason personally i think it was to protect itself from Vali and Issei should they ever decide that the strongest war god needs to be humbled a bit.

Azure-Priest
2012-05-20, 05:37
hey guys do you believe that indra stole true longinus, annihilation maker and dimension lost for the stated reason personally i think it was to protect itself from Vali and Issei should they ever decide that the strongest war god needs to be humbled a bit.

No, Indra/ Sakra is simply a bastard who wants to "train" Cao Cao that way for his own pleasure.

Indra couldn't care less what happens to Cao Cao, George, or even Leonardo.

It wouldn't surprise me if Leonardo became the "final boss" of this manga.

Look at what's happened to him.

Kidnapped,mind controlled, and having his sacred gear forcefully exploited by Cao Cao and the "hero" faction.

The one person who has shown even a little concern for his well being is dead. (I'm sure Cao Cao or George will at one point say the Gremory clan killed him, but won't elaborate why or tell him that Sigfreed is the one who attacked the Gremory first.)

He was kidnapped from the "hero" faction and traumatically forced into BB mode summoning the Bandersnatch and Jaberwock monsters by a devil, Shalba.

Now he's being forced to endure the "Realm of the Dead" by Indra.

Little by little, his life is just more and more trauma and betrayal. I foresee him getting quite bitter and angry and just plain wanting revenge on the world, and using "annihilation maker" and the new "real" Ophis to do so probably starting with his "allies" in Kaos Brigade and working outward from there.

1upspud
2012-05-20, 09:52
Except that I don't think leo will survive the underworld without his SG. I'm more worried about where Jean went.

Soji
2012-05-20, 09:55
Azure-Priest@ It's possible. With all he go through and he survive in the Hades realm i can see him become a future enemy.

1upspud@ She was taking by the devil after Ise defeat her.So maybe we will see her in the future .

isak
2012-05-20, 10:55
No, Indra/ Sakra is simply a bastard who wants to "train" Cao Cao that way for his own pleasure.

Kidnapped,mind controlled, and having his sacred gear forcefully exploited by Cao Cao and the "hero" faction.

The one person who has shown even a little concern for his well being is dead. (I'm sure Cao Cao or George will at one point say the Gremory clan killed him, but won't elaborate why or tell him that Sigfreed is the one who attacked the Gremory first.)

He was kidnapped from the "hero" faction and traumatically forced into BB mode summoning the Bandersnatch and Jaberwock monsters by a devil, Shalba.

Little by little, his life is just more and more trauma and betrayal. I foresee him getting quite bitter and angry and just plain wanting revenge on the world, and using "annihilation maker" and the new "real" Ophis to do so probably starting with his "allies" in Kaos Brigade and working outward from there.

that a true but he needs Annihilation maker first and i cant see shemhaza leaving it in Sakra/Indra's hands for too long remember hes got slash dog and Barakiel two strong soliders. And Sirzechs and Michael wont be too inclined to leave it in Sakra's/Indra's hands either at that. They'd be stupid leaders if they let that happen and they've been competent till now...

best thing that could happen to Leo in my opinion he joins angel's or Devils with a good strong King, Sairaorg esq

sky black swordman
2012-05-20, 17:54
Leonardo is stil a kid right I think it would be better if went with the oppai Dragon Issei. I think he can learn from Issei "what a true hero is ".

XFire
2012-05-20, 19:44
I was expecting Ise to save leonardo during the fight, honestly...

isak
2012-05-20, 20:14
Leonardo is stil a kid right I think it would be better if went with the oppai Dragon Issei. I think he can learn from Issei "what a true hero is ".

I agree in principle but harem and all. but there also an issue would issei be a bit soft as in has a backbone but won't be inclined to use it on a child?

I can't wait for Volume 13 ending chapter what fun and Chekhovs guns will it hold! :D

Log
2012-05-20, 20:25

Wait, what? There's nothing to indicate that the Hero Faction has been mindcontrolling Leonardo and that Leonardo haven't been willing to follow the Hero Faction. There's also nothing to indicate that Siegfried cares for him beyond comarde level.

It wasn't until Hadas came along and forcafully stole Leonardo away and used him for his sacred gear that he got mindcontrolled. Siegfried makes it clear that it wasn't the Hero Factions plan.

Also Leonardo is seriously under developed to be some sort of final boss. None of the villains in High School DxD are well developed but if your looking for a final villain then Cao Cao is the most likely.

zzhk
2012-05-20, 20:40
Except that I don't think leo will survive the underworld without his SG. I'm more worried about where Jean went.
Jeanne and Heracles were captured by the devil faction.
Which is actually one of the most humane.

Also Leonardo is seriously under developed to be some sort of final boss. None of the villains in High School DxD are well developed but if your looking for a final villain then Cao Cao is the most likely.Leonardo sure lacks characterization. Compared to Heracles and Jeanne, who at least have personalities, I'm not sure if Leonardo actually got any speaking lines. On the other hand, as the "final boss" of the 3rd story arc, Hades gets shafted too. All he got was a cameo in Volume 10 at the Rating Game and then his castle getting stormed in Volume 12.

It seems like the author just wants to wipe the slate clean of the Hero faction and focus on new villains.

Log
2012-05-20, 20:50
Leonardo sure lacks characterization. Compared to Heracles and Jeanne, who at least have personalities, I'm not sure if Leonardo actually got any speaking lines. On the other hand, as the "final boss" of the 3rd story arc, Hades gets shafted too. All he got was a cameo in Volume 10 at the Rating Game and then his castle getting stormed in Volume 12.

It seems like the author just wants to wipe the slate clean of the Hero faction and focus on new villains.

Given how Indra sent Cao Cao and co away it's likely that they will be back.

Hadas wasn't really a true final boss especailly for the main characters. Cao Cao was more of the final boss of the third arc and it shows because he got the most focus out of any of the villains.

zzhk
2012-05-20, 20:52
Something I think should be clarified here. Ddraig and Albion have a base level equal or greater than god. However, that doesn't mean that's their limit. Ddraig can still multiply his power, and Albion can still divide others. That's their intrinsic ability.

Saying Ddraig can't go above his base level with boost is like saying Sirzechs can't use POD in his Magia Ereba form (screw it, I'm calling it Super Satan from now on. I don't care what DBZ thinks.)

I don't think that's how it works... If Ddraig could multiply his own power, what's to stop him from doubling a few times and then taking out Great Red or Ophis to claim the title of the strongest, if he was such a battle freak back then? After all, if full powered Ophis' power is just a few multiples of the Heavenly Dragons, what's to prevent Ophis from being defeated by either Boost or Divide?

Personally, I would prefer if the power multiplication and division abilities are the result of the Sacred Gears, but harnessing and powered by the original dragons' power in some way.

XFire
2012-05-20, 22:16
I don't think that's how it works... If Ddraig could multiply his own power, what's to stop him from doubling a few times and then taking out Great Red or Ophis to claim the title of the strongest, if he was such a battle freak back then? After all, if full powered Ophis' power is just a few multiples of the Heavenly Dragons, what's to prevent Ophis from being defeated by either Boost or Divide?

Personally, I would prefer if the power multiplication and division abilities are the result of the Sacred Gears, but harnessing and powered by the original dragons' power in some way.

....I hate arguing with you, you're one of the bosses as far as DxD is concerned, but when Ise and Vali met for one of the first times, Ddraig and Albion had a discussion, and Albion said : "You multiply, and I divide." Implying that was their power, and the SG was using their ability.

As for Ophus and GR, I actually have a theory about that. I don't think they actually have limits in the same sense as the others, and Samael somehow damaged Ophus' power while stealing it. Azazel says that because of what she went through, she was now "finite" implying that only now did she exist on the same plane (league, scale, dimension) as the others.

Though none of this is confirmed or denied as far as I know, so I'm really just letting out hot air.

zzhk
2012-05-20, 22:23
I don't know, I interpreted that conversation between Ddraig and Albion as about how their possessors fought... i.e. the past Red and White Dragon Emperors rather than the original dragons.

Since the powers of the Sacred Gears cancelled out, the victor was determined by who was more skilled.

sky black swordman
2012-05-21, 02:45
Given how Indra sent Cao Cao and co away it's likely that they will be back.

Hadas wasn't really a true final boss especailly for the main characters. Cao Cao was more of the final boss of the third arc and it shows because he got the most focus out of any of the villains.

Yeah I think so as well. I can all see Cao Cao maybe getting some pay back on Indra for taking his weapon and xcoming back to pay Issei for his defeat.

And on Hades yeah I agree with .

I think Indra next action will observing both Issei and Vail to gauge there future threat potential. Beginning to prepare countermeasures for them.

In vol 9 sun wukong says Issei is in danger maybe hitting that Indra has his eye on him and vol 10 in a way threatens Issei.

I would not be surprise if he knew out before he became a devil.

Soji
2012-05-21, 03:12
Yeah I think so as well. I can all see Cao Cao maybe getting some pay back on Indra for taking his weapon and xcoming back to pay Issei for his defeat.

And on Hades yeah I agree with .

I think Indra next action will observing both Issei and Vail to gauge there future threat potential. Beginning to prepare countermeasures for them.

In vol 9 sun wukong says Issei is in danger maybe hitting that Indra has his eye on him and vol 10 in a way threatens Issei.

I would not be surprise if he knew out before he became a devil.

But when Ise was human he don't have enough power to even hear Ddraig.:heh:
Though i will not suprise if Indra really keep an eye on both Ise and Vali. Still i find strange that Indra seem to fear more Ise than Vali that show use that he is more strong than Ise(and ..I mean a big time stronger than Ise).Or at least i don't remember Indra say nothing about vali like he say about Ise.And like someone already say i doubt Indra know that Ise get help from the oppai god again loki. Also if we think about it better ...ise gain the help from 3 god (4 if we count the hamer replica ). Odin or better the hamer(replica) + Oppai god and in vol 12 from the 2 dragon god(that they are god from what we know now) from the whole body. ANd GR help him again the whole big monster. ......ok i can see why Indra say that:heh:

fazri
2012-05-21, 08:45
i think ise will get either one high class or pure blood dracula to become his future servant(of course girl.) and some powerfull magician maybe desendant of merlin.
on next arc.

ah i can't wait for nom@n translating vol 12.
i hope he will translate it fast!

Azure-Priest
2012-05-21, 10:48
Wait, what? There's nothing to indicate that the Hero Faction has been mindcontrolling Leonardo and that Leonardo haven't been willing to follow the Hero Faction. There's also nothing to indicate that Siegfried cares for him beyond comarde level.

It wasn't until Hadas came along and forcafully stole Leonardo away and used him for his sacred gear that he got mindcontrolled. Siegfried makes it clear that it wasn't the Hero Factions plan.

Also Leonardo is seriously under developed to be some sort of final boss. None of the villains in High School DxD are well developed but if your looking for a final villain then Cao Cao is the most likely.

Every time Leonardo has appeared, he has been acting like a robot, even more than Koneko (pre Ise). He has not even spoken a single line. If that's not an indication of either mind control or sheer terror, I don't know what is, and Cao Cao DOES use mind control. Just look at the case of Kuno's mother.

Further, it was Shalba, a devil who kidnapped Cao Cao from the "hero" faction and overloaded his gear. (Giving Leonardo legitimate reason to hate and fear devils.)

Sigfried may only care for Leonardo "as a comrade" but that is far more than anyone else has been shown doing, and now he's dead at the Gremory's hands. (More devils) Leonardo did not know that when Shalba used him, but he's sure to find out eventually.

As for the last point, he's underdeveloped NOW, but that doesn't mean that should he survive the "realm of the dead," he won't become REALLY NASTY.

It would be nice if Ise gets the chance to show Leonardo that his experiences with Devils are the exception not the rule, just like Ise's experiences with Fallen angels were the exception. Somehow though, I doubt he'll get the chance, especially if Cao Cao and Indra have their way.

sky black swordman
2012-05-21, 19:54
^ You have an intreating point. Or he could have been trick to beliving that what Cao Cao is doing is right.

That did not happen to Cao Cao it happend to Leonardo and at the time he was under Shalba mind control we ar not even sure he remmembers that. he may or may not remmember what happend to him.

That maybe true. But Sigfried choose to fight out pride and not look bad in front of the other members of the group.

Yes he is .

yes it would be nice but Leonardo was set with Cao Cao to the "realm of the dead" .

Log
2012-05-21, 21:37
Every time Leonardo has appeared, he has been acting like a robot, even more than Koneko (pre Ise). He has not even spoken a single line. If that's not an indication of either mind control or sheer terror, I don't know what is, and Cao Cao DOES use mind control. Just look at the case of Kuno's mother.

Yeah, no. For one, the narration is from Issei's POV and Issei wasn't really paying attention to Leonardo when he confronted the Hero Faction. Thus we don't really have a detailed description of Leonardo besides the fact that he is stoic. He was never compared to Koneko. Not speaking a single line could mean that he has nothing to talk about.

Mind control is possible but their's nothing to indicate it. No one mentions he's being mind controlled. So until the novels confirm it, it's still speculation. I have no problem with speculation but stop trying to make your speculation sound like it's a fact.

Further, it was Shalba, a devil who kidnapped Cao Cao from the "hero" faction and overloaded his gear. (Giving Leonardo legitimate reason to hate and fear devils.)

It was Shalba who carried out the deed but it was Hadas who was the "man behind the man". He ordered it to happen as Siegfried makes quiet clear in volume 11.

Sigfried may only care for Leonardo "as a comrade" but that is far more than anyone else has been shown doing, and now he's dead at the Gremory's hands. (More devils) Leonardo did not know that when Shalba used him, but he's sure to find out eventually.

Again, nothing proves that considering that the two barely had any interaction besides Siegfried saving Leonardo. And Siegfried's actions can easily be intreperated as him saving Leonardo because he has a very powerful and useful sacred gear.

As for the last point, he's underdeveloped NOW, but that doesn't mean that should he survive the "realm of the dead," he won't become REALLY NASTY.

And have some deus ex machina development? Look, I know that DxD doesn't have any engaging villains but having some deus ex machina villain development without any forshadowing would just look bad. I'd rather have Cao Cao as main villain if that is the case.

It would be nice if Ise gets the chance to show Leonardo that his experiences with Devils are the exception not the rule, just like Ise's experiences with Fallen angels were the exception. Somehow though, I doubt he'll get the chance, especially if Cao Cao and Indra have their way.

There's no basis behind the whole Leonardo and Issei interaction besides the fact that Leonardo is a kid and Issei likes kids. Plus it really, really lacks forshadowing.

NoirX
2012-05-22, 11:17
It was Shalba who carried out the deed but it was Hadas who was the "man behind the man". He ordered it to happen as Siegfried makes quiet clear in volume 11.

Not quite, Shalba was acting on his own when he kidnapped Leonardo. Shalba is at the edge of going crazy, so in this case its not Hades

CNine
2012-05-22, 18:12
Not quite, Shalba was acting on his own when he kidnapped Leonardo. Shalba is at the edge of going crazy, so in this case its not Hades

He's backed up by Hades to destroy devil and fallen angel

Log
2012-05-22, 18:25

Here's the passage:

“……We can’t help it. Looks like it’s time for us to leave. Let’s retreat once after retrieving Leonardo. Pluto, how about…….”

Siegfried stopped there and realised the disappearance of the Grim Reaper. That Grim Reaper disappeared all of a sudden! Seeing that, it seems like Siegfried understood something.

“……I see. So the one who was helping Shalba from the shadows was…… It’s something that skull-god would think of. So he won’t choose any sorts of methods to annoy us. Did he also tell the method to forcefully use the Balance-Breaker of [Annihilation Maker]……? We don’t know what kind of price and bad effect it has to do a temporally Balance-Breaker like that. We were trying to increase the power of Leonardo slowly….. Now this boy is…..”

Guess who the skull-god is. Three guesses. The first two don't count.

NoirX
2012-05-23, 02:22
Here's the passage:

Guess who the skull-god is. Three guesses. The first two don't count.

Hades was just providing help to Shalba. In this manner Shalba is still acting on his own, like.....Shalba asking help to Hades and he helped Shalba because of the mutual cause

Azure-Priest
2012-05-23, 09:59
Hades was just providing help to Shalba. In this manner Shalba is still acting on his own, like.....Shalba asking help to Hades and he helped Shalba because of the mutual cause

Agreed. In this case, Hades was playing "both sides against the middle."

sky black swordman
2012-05-23, 19:37
Hades and Indra are partners and are pulling the strings behind scenes so that the other factions fall apart. At least thats what Hades thinks any way but the realty in my opinion is that Indra is playing is pulling his strings and every thing else.

CNine
2012-05-25, 21:21
This LN became more and more like Dragon Ball
…..They aren’t devils. That’s because I don’t sense a slight demonic-powers from them. But I do feel something weird from them. Everyone here had an atmosphere that people with unique power has. One of the group realised our presence and they took out their mobile phones and directed at us. One of the man put on a serious face and got shocked.
“……Those guys are devils. And what is it with these insane “levels” and “ranks”……!”

and what "games" is it?that could made Chaos Brigade in mess!

sky black swordman
2012-05-26, 04:17
^ But the number one is still set with GR at 1st.
Ophis was at 1st but was only because they never counted GR or put him in the equation .
So Ophis stayed at 1st unopposed.

Tenchi Hou Take
2012-05-26, 14:16
I don't know, I interpreted that conversation between Ddraig and Albion as about how their possessors fought... i.e. the past Red and White Dragon Emperors rather than the original dragons.

Since the powers of the Sacred Gears cancelled out, the victor was determined by who was more skilled.

Wait but their sacred gears don't cancel out, if one can absorb the extra half. With they both started out at the same strength then white will always be head since red will simply double the power back to his original amount whereas white will always be increasing by that extra half.

The only way around that would be for red to be able to hold his charged doubling power but white not being able to hold and charge his halving power.

isak
2012-05-26, 14:51
Wait but their sacred gears don't cancel out, if one can absorb the extra half. With they both started out at the same strength then white will always be head since red will simply double the power back to his original amount whereas white will always be increasing by that extra half.

The only way around that would be for red to be able to hold his charged doubling power but white not being able to hold and charge his halving power.

But Albion users release excess power through the wings on their back, as issei once proved it can be overloaded by too much power, so if the user overdoes it the power will overwhelm them and they lose thus skill comes into the game.

Mammon
2012-05-26, 14:53

The bit about him taking on the opponents power is only his secondary ability and their is a limit to thecamount of power he can take on.with dividing as his primary I think,but ise can double his power and use gift on other thinks(example,when ise uses gift on the holy water and cross on raiser) so he may use gift on other things to make up for the difference.like ascalon or something.

CNine
2012-05-26, 20:02
^ But the number one is still set with GR at 1st.
Ophis was at 1st but was only because they never counted GR or put him in the equation .
So Ophis stayed at 1st unopposed.

they're basically has equal power since

GR---->Create something from nothing
Ophis----->return anything to nothing

sky black swordman
2012-05-26, 20:22
BG powers are Boost which multiplies ones power and the other is Gift/Transfer which gives the power of boost to others.

DD powers are Divide which divides ones power and the other is steal/absorb which take the power taken in to ones self.

Both the BG and DD are equal no one is better then the other.

If you think that DD and albion is better then the BG and Ddraig then you are wrong. Because how do explain in vol 9 when Issei meet one his female senpai
she told him about a former who beat the Hakuryūkō not once but twice during his life time and was known as the strongest Sekiryūtei of all time.

What determines the winner is the with the most skill with SG and power.