PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - Character Speculation/Theories: Issei's Harem

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

relentlessflame
2014-04-02, 18:33
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all speculation, theories, and general discussion related to Issei's Harem.

Thread Guidelines
No campaigning!
No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourites.

Be polite to your fellow forum members.
Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for characters you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

Discuss, don't chat.
Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel (http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?faq=animesuki_faq#faq_as_irc) or Social Groups (http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php).

Have fun, but post intelligently.
It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

As this is a source material thread, it is expected that you should be reasonably caught up to the latest source material when participating. However, if spoiling major plot points that others may not yet have read, please be considerate and use properly-labelled spoiler tags that indicate to the reader whether it's safe to open the tag. Spoiler tags with no label are not allowed!

IMPORTANT EXTRA NOTE
I want to emphasize again absolutely no campaigning or shipping arguments are allowed. You can speculate about Issei's love life and who will end up in his harem, as this is an important part of the story, and it's obvious that everyone will have their favourites. But under no circumstance should you attack other people for their favourites. Civilized debate/discussion is okay. People who don't follow this rule may find themselves blocked from this sub-forum, or banned from the site entirely. Please be careful and keep your emotions in check.

Tbolt
2014-04-02, 19:26
OK into the fire.

1. Rias {will not change}
2. Asia {will not change}
3. Akeno {will not change}
4. Koneko/Ravel {getting more and more solid}
5. Xenovia
6. Irina
7. Rose

Now for me future harem or local wife?

Le Fay {I lean for harem}
Kuroka {I lean for local wife}
Elmenhilde {I lean for local wife}
Kunou {I lean for verrry future local wife}

kusabireika
2014-04-02, 19:29
OK into the fire.

1. Rias {will not change}
2. Asia {will not change}
3. Akeno {will not change}
4. Koneko/Ravel {getting more and more solid}
5. Xenovia
6. Irina
7. Rose

Now for me future harem or local wife?
Kuroka
Elmenhilde
Kunou

^ you forgot to add Gasper, Vali & Yumi :heh:

Tbolt
2014-04-02, 19:33
^ you forgot to add Gasper, Vali & Yumi :heh:

Dam it your killing me LOL.

Hmmmm Yumi defiantly local wife.

Gary29
2014-04-02, 19:35
Hmm, Kuroka in harem for me. Since she's living with him like all the other girls.

Yumi wouldn't be apart of Ise's harem? After all, she's by his side 24/7 :heh:

kusabireika
2014-04-02, 19:37
Dam it your killing me LOL.

Hmmmm Yumi defiantly local wife.

i would add more but if i do you will come to the dark side :heh:

On-Topic: Rias will definitely be the one who bear his children first coz Rias will take his.... first :heh:

Tbolt
2014-04-02, 19:38
Well the reason I say local wife is that she is in Sona's peerage.

Oh yes Rias will be the first if she isn't it will be the end of the world because she will go flame on!

Gary29
2014-04-02, 19:39
Well the reason I say local wife is that she is in Sona's peerage.

...Yumi is the female version of Kiba, isn't she?

Tbolt
2014-04-02, 19:48
...Yumi is the female version of Kiba, isn't she?

Crap that's right I was thinking of Yura. Sorry.

kusabireika
2014-04-02, 19:51
oh silly Tbolt :heh:

well all i can say all male harem will ask azazel to unseal that gun so they can have issei :heh:

On-Topic: I do wonder if Kunou will become Issei Wife in the future :D`

DOmus
2014-04-02, 20:20
what about kiyome abe, possible future member for the harem?

sunsengnim
2014-04-02, 20:35

she has a shot i guess but i doubt there's a huge fanbase for her so i don't think we'll be seeing her ever again.
but if she gets added it'll be for the comedy part... especially because of her weirdo pets...

i can't remember why rias let issei play as her boyfriend...

Tbolt
2014-04-02, 20:36

Well after Ise helps her break HER engagement (that's getting to be a habit for Ise) Kiyome showed real emotion for Ise even asking him to dinner.

But I think she is the one person that Rias will never let near Ise.

kusabireika
2014-04-02, 20:40
Well after Ise helps her break HER engagement (that's getting to be a habit for Ise) Kiyome showed real emotion for Ise even asking him to dinner.

But I think she is the one person that Rias will never let near Ise.

^ well her and issei child will be Human/Dragon/Devil hybrid with the power of Beast Taming like Yuki-Onna and etc :heh:

On-topic: should we add le fay and bennia in issei harem?

DOmus
2014-04-02, 20:58
Le fay yes, bennia, dont know if its good at this time

sunsengnim
2014-04-02, 21:29
le fay without a doubt will be part of issei's harem once they make the contract they'll be getting lots of "together time"

bennia not so sure she's a huge fan just like le fay but she isn't as close to him as her.

Tbolt
2014-04-02, 21:46
@ DOmus, sunsengnim, that's about what I was thinking.

The thing about Le Fay is now she is Ise's witch, her brother has basically given her to Ise but even though she is his fan I think its going to take an event to form the real relationship just like what happened with all the other girls. Which will happen if Ise saves her brother or her.

Bennia is a whole different story, she is a huge fan but she is in Sona's peerage which will limit her interactions with Ise. The only way she would get close would be if Ise was to trade Sona for her.

itisp
2014-04-02, 21:58
At this point I believe that Issei is going to end up married to:

Rias (Issei will kiss the bride while looking Raiser dead in the eye, haha /bad_joke)
Asia
Akeno
Koneko (Meow!)
Ravel (once Rias and Issei marry, this would be pushed by both families, even though it would eventually happen on its own)
Xenovia (I also predict she will be the first to fall pregnant)
Irina (and the wedding will be done in heaven by Michael himself)
Rose (just basing this on some spoilers I have read)
Ophis (she will copy the others, plus from what I read she does have feelings for Issei)
Le-Fay (she just needs a "flag" to be set, such as Issei suggesting upgrading to a lifetime magicians contract or something)
Bennia (The biggest Oppai-Dragon fan ever, more so than even Le-Fay, so why not?)
Serafall (So this is just my wishful thinking, but that falls under speculation. A Maou can't have multiple partners of their own apparently, but I haven't read anything that suggests they can't marry into a harem. She is already on good terms with Issei, so just needs a "flag" of hers set also)
Kunou (though she won't be able to live with him, unless they all move to Kyoto)

Never to marry but will end up living with:

Kuroka (Are you thinking that Koneko will allow her to marry Issei? No way!)
Sona (She has been spending time at Issei house recently, but she wouldn't want to marry because of her friendship with Rias)

Anyone I haven't listed I haven't yet read enough to form an opinion.

DOmus
2014-04-02, 22:06
Proposal to Le Fay:"I dont want to work with u for some time, I want u to be my one and only magician and experiment the beauties of the most powerful magic, the love"

teejmo
2014-04-03, 00:58
Proposal to Le Fay:"I dont want to work with u for some time, I want u to be my one and only magician and experiment the beauties of the most powerful magic, the love"

Ise wouldn't say that. He's bad with words. No, his proposal would have some perverted play in it, like "let's make babies!" or "I heard sex makes magic stronger!" while holding a ring.

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 01:07
What? Issei bad with words? I don't think so. He practically created his harem unknowingly because of his words.

Rias:
“I like Buchou as Buchou.”
I just said what I thought. But Buchou stares at me in wonder.
“I don’t know anything about Gremory or about the Devils' world, but to me Rias-buchou is Rias-buchou…… Nggh, I don’t understand all the complicated stuff but to me the usual Buchou is the best!”
I said everything I can think of with a smile.
Hahaha, I can’t even say things that sound romantic.
……Hey, Buchou-sama? I don’t know why but Buchou has her cheeks red.
“B-Buchou? D-Did I say something weird?”
I ask her with a dubious voice, but Buchou shakes her head where she says, “I-It’s nothing!” while panicking.
Akeno:
“Yes. I hate fallen angels.”
Hearing that, Akeno-san’s expression seemed to become sad. However, without caring I continued on speaking.
“But, I like Akeno-san.”
“--------.”
Akeno-san had a surprised expression at my statement.
“I won’t ask for any more details about your birth. I only wanted to confirm it so……. actually, I am thinking I asked a bad thing so I am regretting it now…… I am really sorry. I have insensitive points so….”
“That’s not the case, I have the blood of a fallen angel in me, you know? Can you forgive me? Although I reincarnated into a devil, the fact that I have the blood of a fallen angel in me doesn’t change. ……. I may have approached you wanting to get hated, you know?.....No, that’s definitely the case. I am the worst kind of woman……”
“It has no relation. Ah, how do I say it, Akeno-san, you’re a kind senpai. No, um, I definitely hate fallen angels but, I think that Akeno-san is different, even if you have the blood of fallen angels in you, Akeno-san is Akeno-san, and you are the vice president of the Occult research club, I have never once had thoughts of dislike towards Akeno-san. Even after hearing that Akeno-san has the blood of fallen angels I cannot come to hate you. I like you even now so, there’s no problem right? Huh? What the hell am I saying? Sorry, no more sensitive words are coming to me……”
Hearing my words, Akeno-san was-----crying.
Not good. Did I somehow hurt her? W-What should I do! I made a girl cry! However, Akeno-san floats out a smile, and wipes her tears.
“……..You said some killing words. …… After hearing that…….won’t I really really get serious……”

teejmo
2014-04-03, 01:14
Well, let's face it - those are simple and honest. They're not super flowery, comparing love with some other abstract thing. He's just saying his honest feelings.
So maybe I should rephrase. He's not a poet - he'll just tell her straight up "I like you".

sunsengnim
2014-04-03, 01:17
Ise wouldn't say that. He's bad with words. No, his proposal would have some perverted play in it, like "let's make babies!" or "I heard sex makes magic stronger!" while holding a ring.

Volume 14 Life 3

“A-Akeno.”

“——! Y-Yes.”

It seems like she is shocked to have me suddenly call her name.

I’m not sure if I’m actually allowed to say this and I feel scared. Sensei, I will believe in you, okay?

“……I-I will definitely not die. I will de-definitely return to your side. Can you believe in me and Rias, and live for my sake?”

……I’ve said it, Sensei! I’ve said it despite being super embarrassed and daring!

And from here isn’t Sensei’s words but my own words! I must say my true feelings! I take my hand off her oppai, and place it on her shoulder!

I took a deep breath, and then said it!

“Let’s become stronger together! Let’s live on together with me and everyone!”

She’s from the same group, she is my important senior, and she is Akeno-san who I like very much. If we are weak, if there is a part of us being weak, then we have to overcome them! I’m……still really weak! That’s why, I think we can just get stronger together and live on!

Now, what is her answer!?

Akeno-san, has lots of tears falling and—

“……Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay now. I will live on for the sake of you, Rias, and everyone else. I will become stronger with you, Ise. I will be with you forever.”

yeah hes not smooth at all... :rolleyes:
he just needs a bit more confidence and he'll be a casanova every man could only dream of being.
so myeah i doubt he'd say it in a perverted way like that...

hes an honest and simple kind of guy so he'll just speak from the heart with a simple "stay with me forever le fay" and that'll be enough to melt her like butter.

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 01:19
@teejmo And he'll tell that in the most perfect time. Boom. Another new member.

teejmo
2014-04-03, 01:23
Volume 14 Life 3

yeah hes not smooth at all... :rolleyes:
he just needs a bit more confidence and he'll be a casanova every man could only dream of being.
so myeah i doubt he'd say it in a perverted way like that...

hes an honest and simple kind of guy so he'll just speak from the heart with a simple "stay with me forever le fay" and that'll be enough to melt her like butter.

You're forgetting the words said right before that:
Volume 14 Life 3
I then remembered Azazel-sensei’s words.
[Once she removes her mask of being an Onee-sama, what’s left is her true side of “depending” on a man. That can be her father Barakiel, and you. If danger arises to you two, she will become depressed once again. But, you can also say that it can be used to rise her tension up. You just have to show manliness. Listen up; this is what you have to say.]
Umm, I think Sensei said—

So those weren't Ise's words, but Azazel's. And we all know Azazel is good with words.
But yeah, I already admitted that he would more likely say straight up "I like you".
Granted, the "Let's be stronger! is from him. But is that really a smooth line?

@teejmo And he'll tell that in the most perfect time. Boom. Another new member.

Well, I won't deny Ise has brilliant luck with timing.

XFire
2014-04-03, 01:25
Ooooh, this'll be a popular topic for sure.

Alright, his wives in order of marriage would be....

Rias, obviously
Asia, the only one who can top her for Ise is Rias. Period
Akeno, though she may stay a mistress because she loves the "adulterous" feeling
Koneko, because of their promise
Xenovia, following her finally getting pregnant
Ravel, this would be after Ise has proven himself as a high class devil and made her his servant
Kuroka, because its Ise and if she gets pregnant he'll won't let her just disappear again.
Ross, because of the events in vol 17
Irina after she manages to find a way to have kids without falling
Le Fay, because its going to happen eventually

kusabireika
2014-04-03, 01:39
Ooooh, this'll be a popular topic for sure.

Alright, his wives in order of marriage would be....

Rias, obviously
Asia, the only one who can top her for Ise is Rias. Period
Akeno, though she may stay a mistress because she loves the "adulterous" feeling
Koneko, because of their promise
Xenovia, following her finally getting pregnant
Ravel, this would be after Ise has proven himself as a high class devil and made her his servant
Kuroka, because its Ise and if she gets pregnant he'll won't let her just disappear again.
Ross, because of the events in vol 17
Irina after she manages to find a way to have kids without falling
Le Fay, because its going to happen eventually

^ Yumi will also have some fun too because she doesn't want to be away with her rival, she doesn't want to be with tsubaki because she is a s:heh:

On-Topic: you forgot Abe and Kunou :heehee:

DOmus
2014-04-03, 06:27

Yeah forgot issei is not good with words at this point, I said what I would have told to her xD. He just need more time in order to let his feelings burst and become a casanova

DOmus
2014-04-03, 06:47
^ Yumi will also have some fun too because she doesn't want to be away with her rival, she doesn't want to be with tsubaki because she is a s:heh:

On-Topic: you forgot Abe and Kunou :heehee:

I think that kunou will stay as local wife than part of his harem because of her duties as the future queen of youkais

aw454wtr
2014-04-03, 10:35
At this point I believe that Issei is going to end up married to:

Rias (Issei will kiss the bride while looking Raiser dead in the eye, haha /bad_joke)
Asia
Akeno
Koneko (Meow!)
Ravel (once Rias and Issei marry, this would be pushed by both families, even though it would eventually happen on its own)
Xenovia (I also predict she will be the first to fall pregnant)
Irina (and the wedding will be done in heaven by Michael himself)
Rose (just basing this on some spoilers I have read)
Ophis (she will copy the others, plus from what I read she does have feelings for Issei)
Le-Fay (she just needs a "flag" to be set, such as Issei suggesting upgrading to a lifetime magicians contract or something)
Bennia (The biggest Oppai-Dragon fan ever, more so than even Le-Fay, so why not?)
Serafall (So this is just my wishful thinking, but that falls under speculation. A Maou can't have multiple partners of their own apparently, but I haven't read anything that suggests they can't marry into a harem. She is already on good terms with Issei, so just needs a "flag" of hers set also)
Kunou (though she won't be able to live with him, unless they all move to Kyoto)

Never to marry but will end up living with:

Kuroka (Are you thinking that Koneko will allow her to marry Issei? No way!)
Sona (She has been spending time at Issei house recently, but she wouldn't want to marry because of her friendship with Rias)

Anyone I haven't listed I haven't yet read enough to form an opinion.

maybe the captain of the tennis club (forgot her name) that appeared in two SS

Goristie the yukionna XD

Yura (sitri rook), she has mentioned that Ise is her type

DOmus
2014-04-03, 23:42
Just thinking, i would like to see a girl with a strange liking/fetish to issei(like sarawasti frrm KoreZombie with her liking to ayumus ass) it will be refreshing to a certain degree

lived_1714
2014-04-04, 00:13
Koneko might not allow Kuroka to marry Issei, for NOW! Not in the future!

Seriously, who doesn't want to see a Japan traditional wedding where the two brides have their cat ears and tails? While sticking their husband with their breasts?

Issei himself wants Kuroka to be with Koneko more, and to do that he would take all the responsibility of da man.

I'm still rooting to see Saji x Sona plot twist by Ishibumi.

sky black swordman
2014-04-04, 03:59
maybe the captain of the tennis club (forgot her name) that appeared in two SS

Yura (sitri rook), she has mentioned that Ise is her typeHer name is Abe Kiyome.

Yura did say that Ise is her type of guy, but she also said wouldn't make a move on or go after him because Rias and Akeno would kill her. :heh:

Lopez805
2014-04-04, 12:23
She did say that but I believe after they hang out more because of DxD that Yura will see that she can still have a chance with Issei only after the hierarchy of his harem has been settled and he marries Rias. Then only then any other girl that wants in the harem will be allowed because pretty sure Rias said that Abe isn't allowed either but don't think that will stop her.

GBFirestorm
2014-04-04, 12:54
Yura did say that Ise is her type of guy, but she also said wouldn't make a move on or go after him because Rias and Akeno would kill her. :heh:

I remember reading Yura saying Issei is her type of guy but where did it say she wouldn't confess to him for fear of being killed? Was it in a side story?

G147
2014-04-04, 18:47
@Lopez805, that was before Volume 10. So Rias actually said that out of jealousy.

@GBFirestorm, yeah it was mentioned in a short story, the one where Issei joined the student council i think.

sky black swordman
2014-04-04, 18:58
She did say that but I believe after they hang out more because of DxD that Yura will see that she can still have a chance with Issei only after the hierarchy of his harem has been settled and he marries Rias. Then only then any other girl that wants in the harem will be allowed because pretty sure Rias said that Abe isn't allowed either but don't think that will stop her.
I don't think Rias ever said that Abe was not allowed to be in Ise's harem. Early on, Rias was very possessive of Ise and was reluctant to let any girl outside of her group near him. After all in both of the SS that Abe appeared in Rias was still not Ise's girlfriend.

I remember reading Yura saying Issei is her type of guy but where did it say she wouldn't confess to him for fear of being killed? Was it in a side story?Yes, it was in a SS. The SS were Ise temporary joins the Student Council to help out after Saji catches dragon flu. It was also reveal in this SS who each member of the Student Council likes.

DOmus
2014-04-04, 21:40
Since the split of every thread there are less posts...., well whatever
Guys, is there a missing type of girl in dxd story??
we have onee sans, redhead, blondes, whitehair, blueheads, nekos, devil, angels, fallen angels, flats, tsunderes, himederes, busty, tomboyish, inus, masoquist, sadist.....something missing or we already have all kinds of girls here?

kusabireika
2014-04-04, 22:14
^ Traps, Gorilla and Armor Girls too :heh:

sunsengnim
2014-04-04, 22:48
Since the split of every thread there are less posts...., well whatever
Guys, is there a missing type of girl in dxd story??
we have onee sans, redhead, blondes, whitehair, blueheads, nekos, devil, angels, fallen angels, flats, tsunderes, himederes, busty, tomboyish, inus, masoquist, sadist.....something missing or we already have all kinds of girls here?

we're missing yanderes and girls that swing both ways(although im not a big fan of em since they usually go on a women harassing spree).
you can add derederes to that list too since most of issei's girls got that covered.

well yeah less posts is obvious since there's more rules to follow...

lived_1714
2014-04-05, 05:07
Twin, heterochromia and milf, well, it's not like Issei needs milf anyway.

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 05:10
I'm just throwing out names, not saying they're a candidate

MILF - Yasaka
Heterochromia - Tsubaki *cough*Crom Cruach*cough*

kusabireika
2014-04-05, 05:12
^ but tsubaki = kiba, Valerie = Gasper correct? :heh:

DOmus
2014-04-05, 07:04
i was saying in a general way, now caring if they were from issei of another character,
so we only need blind girl and yandere and we would have every type of girl??

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 07:11
@kusa Like what I said on that post, they aren't candidates for Issei's harem. They just fit the description. :)

kusabireika
2014-04-05, 08:35
@jopjopjop I know I'm just teasing you :p

But I do wonder will there further growth on the relationship of the main harems after irina and xenovia volumes :T_T:

Chris38
2014-04-05, 09:22
But I do wonder will there further growth on the relationship of the main harems after irina and xenovia volumes :T_T:

I think that there will be more development ... when Ophis is going to start joining the fry (which I believe is going to start being hinted in the next volume after the irina and xenovia volumes).

Since, I believe that it would be pretty strange if we wouldn't get any development related to Ophis in the current arc, considering the introduction of Lilith and what Rizevim's goal is ... and since a large part of her current life is related to Ise and she continuously is watching and trying to imitate what the girls around him are doing ..
so ... I guess that it wouldn't be strange, if she eventually decides to try to learn ... just what is love ... and asks Ise about it :p

sunsengnim
2014-04-05, 09:46
i just had a vision when i read of issei trying to explain what love is to ophis.

issei : well ophis love is a warm feeling in your heart whenever you think or see that specific person and just want to be near them and make them happy.
ophis: owkay i love issei then! *jumps in for a kiss on the lips* issei just freezes and everyone loses their marbles and ophis just start snuggling in issei arms while he's still frozen in shock.

aw454wtr
2014-04-05, 11:15
i just had a vision when i read of issei trying to explain what love is to ophis.

issei : well ophis love is a warm feeling in your heart whenever you think or see that specific person and just want to be near them and make them happy.
ophis: owkay i love issei then! *jumps in for a kiss on the lips* issei just freezes and everyone loses their marbles and ophis just start snuggling in issei arms while he's still frozen in shock.

If that were to happen, there will be nothing the other girls can do about it, even weakened ophis is still 2x stronger than both heavenly dragons put together, only great red can defeat ophis

Add Lilith to that scene and we will have twins in the harem

Gary29
2014-04-05, 11:37

That, would be adorable.

After Irina and Xenovia's volumes we probably will get a volume centered on Ophis, and after that we'll get more focus on the main harem members again. I'm still hoping for a Le Fay and/or Kuroka-centered volume in this arc though.

XFire
2014-04-05, 11:45

Well, considering Ophis' personality and the fact that she befriended Asia and Irina, she'd probably immediately go up to them and do the same thing.

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 11:51
Did you know Ophis and Kunou became friends in a SS. :D

Chris38
2014-04-05, 15:25
Did you know Ophis and Kunou became friends in a SS. :D

... and if we add Tiamat or Lilith into this ... we could see the birth of another trio :heh:

Speaking about Tiamat ... I really wonder how Ise's school is going to take it, if another pretty girl (which I believe is going to be how Tiamat's human disguise form is going to look like ;) ) transfers into the academy and shows an interest in Ise. :p

After all ... I think there is a reason why she is known as the Chaos Karma Dragon :)

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 15:46
Or she will be the leader of the group against Issei's "evil ways" since he hates Ddraig, but will eventually side with Issei. She will be the new, and will always be, tsundere.

(That is if she will show some love interest to Issei.. and also I said "will always be" since Ravel only showed her tsundere side before she joined the group.)

chaotix37
2014-04-05, 20:06

And eventually chain reaction has to occur... from its Hiearchy from Rias up to Le Fay... Well as of the Latest volume in the LN how many are now in His harem? Well excluding the male characters? :D

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 20:26
The official ones are (in no particular order):

Rias
Asia
Akeno
Koneko
Ravel
Irina
Xenovia
Rossweisse

Potential or fans want are:

Kuroka
Ophis
Le Fay
etc.. to tired to list all of them :D Someone else will surely do a complete one. :)

kusabireika
2014-04-05, 20:31
Mostly likely i won't do it, too busy researching :heh:

sunsengnim
2014-04-05, 20:47
And eventually chain reaction has to occur... from its Hiearchy from Rias up to Le Fay... Well as of the Latest volume in the LN how many are now in His harem? Well excluding the male characters? :D

(official members of the issei harem)

Rias Gremory
Asia Argento
Akeno Himejima
Koneko Toujou
Ravel Phenex
Irina Shidou
Xenovia
Rossweisse (since vol 17 it seems)

(potential and or huge fans of his)

Kunou
Ophis
Kuroka
Le Fay Pendragon
Bennia
Tsubasa Yura
Kiyome Abe

this is the whole list as of this moment to my knowledge.

Chris38
2014-04-05, 23:57
Ise still hasn't realized what he has gotten himself into hasn't he :D

After all, even if we only take his current official harem into consideration ... time management is already becoming an issue and that's probably only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the topic of how Ise's future life is going to look like :heh:

Thankfully he is no longer a normal human and with his training ... he definitely has increased the chances of him surviving the hardships that he is going to have to eventfully go through, but that definitely won't make his future less miserable... :p

Since, it's literally going to be Haven and Hell, occurring at the same time :)

jopjopjop
2014-04-06, 01:47
Yeah. Going to Heaven and Hell literally. :D

At least there are some improvement with Issei.

He doesn't get nosebleeds anymore when he's surrounded by naked women or being teased.
He takes the initiative now when talking about his relationship with Rias.

itisp
2014-04-06, 02:09
Ise still hasn't realized what he has gotten himself into hasn't he

I think that he is starting to realise what he has. I don't think he has proclaimed his desire to be harem king for a while. Perhaps he has started to realise just how hard it is to have a harem because he already has one that he is oblivious to.

Issei has seen Raisers master-servant harem, and he has heard Azazel brag about his past harems. So Issei would have been only considering those types of harems. It hasn't quite clicked for him yet that he has a different type of harem already.

Though this is part of what makes the series fun for me. It's only been, what, a half year in real time since Asia moved in, and now he has 11* under his roof. Managing to have 11 girls living with you after just a half year is a pretty impressive feat for anyone. I think the pacing for Issei's harem development is progressing at the right pace, I wouldn't want it to go any faster or slower.

The next half dozen or so novels I hope will develop his girls relationship with him further. So we all have a better understanding of who he is going to marry, who he is eventually going to have in a peerage, and who is just going to be a mere temptress.

*11 living with him so far, plus however many who are infatuated with him but don't live with him (yet).

itisp
2014-04-06, 02:26
(official members of the issei harem)

Rias Gremory
Asia Argento
Akeno Himejima
Koneko Toujou
Ravel Phenex
Irina Shidou
Xenovia
Rossweisse (since vol 17 it seems)

(potential and or huge fans of his)

Kunou
Ophis
Kuroka
Le Fay Pendragon
Bennia
Tsubasa Yura
Kiyome Abe

this is the whole list as of this moment to my knowledge.

I would add Isabela. To me it seems that whenever Issei is involved with the Phoenix house, she is there. She escorted Ravel to meet Issei in Volume 5, and she also welcomed Issei to the Raisers castle when he was severely depressed. The later, considering Raisers condition, you would expect his queen to to.

I also think Serafall has an interest in Issei, though most of their interaction occurs in side stories. But I could just be projecting my imagination here.

I haven't read Vol17 yet, but from several spoilers I understand Issei will have even more beings becoming interested in him over the next few volumes.

chaotix37
2014-04-06, 03:19
Yeah. Going to Heaven and Hell literally. :D

At least there are some improvement with Issei.

He doesn't get nosebleeds anymore when he's surrounded by naked women or being teased.
He takes the initiative now when talking about his relationship with Rias.

Or Have Issei a bed that has bigger than King Size... Oh wait he is a Harem King to begin with.. That way, he had to sleep with his harem...

omega253
2014-04-06, 05:32
Or Have Issei a bed that has bigger than King Size... Oh wait he is a Harem King to begin with.. That way, he had to sleep with his harem...

Didn't he once get kicked off his own bed by a sleeping Xenovia?

Excerpt from Volume 14, Life 0

So a situation like that is happening on my bed with those members.
……Yeah, even if my bed is huge, I won’t be able to sleep here with this many people…… So there is a magnificent view of my bed full of girls.
I’m already out of bed. Rather, I woke up on the floor. Most likely, I was kicked out by Xenovia in her sleep. That’s because Xenovia is in a position where she is sticking her left foot forward!
There are many girls on my bed! This should be a happy situation for me……but I suddenly got sad and lonely because there isn't any space for me!
I breathe out while sitting on the chair.

Even when he wins, he still kinda loses. :heh:

But hey, one step at a time!

black prince
2014-04-06, 05:54
Didn't he once get kicked off his own bed by a sleeping Xenovia?

Excerpt from Volume 14, Life 0

Even when he wins, he still kinda loses. :heh:

But hey, one step at a time!

He need bigger bed :D A custom made dragon size bed for his current and future harem members :heh:

NeutralZero
2014-04-06, 06:09
a yandere's good now and then but hope not as a part of Isse's harem

sunsengnim
2014-04-06, 06:58
I would add Isabela. To me it seems that whenever Issei is involved with the Phoenix house, she is there. She escorted Ravel to meet Issei in Volume 5, and she also welcomed Issei to the Raisers castle when he was severely depressed. The later, considering Raisers condition, you would expect his queen to to.

I also think Serafall has an interest in Issei, though most of their interaction occurs in side stories. But I could just be projecting my imagination here.

I haven't read Vol17 yet, but from several spoilers I understand Issei will have even more beings becoming interested in him over the next few volumes.

i was thinking about adding Isabela to the list but she's only shown respect for issei's strength + she's already part of raisers harem/peerage.
although he might get her for his own peerage and trade raiser for her but there's only a small chance of this happening.
only Ishibumi knows!

Issei and Serafall have a sort of rivalry going on with their shows and are on good terms but apart from that i don't see her falling in love with Issei.
sadly because she's a siscon.

lived_1714
2014-04-06, 07:08
Guys, Raiser's harem stays with him, there's no need for that.

jopjopjop
2014-04-06, 07:19
Members of Raiser's peerage... used goods, if you know what I mean. :heh:

DOmus
2014-04-06, 10:23
Dont know if this sounds bad, but almost no one likes a "used" girl in his harem, every girl in issei harem is virgin(dont know exactly of kuroka) and adding ones that are under control of a kinda sexual maniac dont fit the line of dxd, mahbe they can be friends but not any kind of romantic/sexual relationship

sunsengnim
2014-04-06, 10:33
Dont know if this sounds bad, but almost no one likes a "used" girl in his harem, every girl in issei harem is virgin(dont know exactly of kuroka) and adding ones that are under control of a kinda sexual maniac dont fit the line of dxd, mahbe they can be friends but not any kind of romantic/sexual relationship

well it does indeed sound bad but it's true nonetheless.

on another matter you just brought up i strongly believe kuroka to be a virgin since she was searching for a strong mate to get strong offspring.
i doubt she'd just jump in bed with anyone that would fit the bill if she did she'd be with that mate and be pregnant already.

Gary29
2014-04-06, 18:38
Yep, I strongly believe Kuroka is a virgin as well. She's probably gonna be embarrassed when Ise finds that out, though. Since she's been acting as if she was experienced all this time.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-06, 18:46
Yep, I strongly believe Kuroka is a virgin as well. She's probably gonna be embarrassed when Ise finds that out, though. Since she's been acting as if she was experienced all this time.

A dere-dere Kuroka?
Now THAT's something I would give an arm to see animated.

DOmus
2014-04-06, 19:03
So we have :
-an experienced virgin (kuroka)
-a tsundere that its more dere dere than tsun (ravel)
-a non-tactical swordwoman that has high scores whenever she try (xenovia)
nice one Ishibumi, nice one

G147
2014-04-06, 21:57
What if Kuroka really isn't a virgin. O_o

Tbolt
2014-04-06, 22:22
Ise thinks that a harem and the relationship he has with the girls are two totally different things.

But the love between me and Asia is different from the naughty harem ones. So it’s complicated.

In his mind he has totally separated the two even after being hit over the head with hints time and time again.

And no Ise doesn't need a insane whack nut anywhere near him or the girls.

Gary29
2014-04-07, 08:15
Ise thinks that a harem and the relationship he has with the girls are two totally different things.

In his mind he has totally separated the two even after being hit over the head with hints time and time again.

And no Ise doesn't need a insane whack nut anywhere near him or the girls.

Isn't that from volume 6, though? Pre-volume 10, everything is different.

sunsengnim
2014-04-07, 16:20
What if Kuroka really isn't a virgin. O_o

we hold down ishibumi and make him write issei brutally murder whoever took it for a whole volume.

Lopez805
2014-04-07, 16:25
@Sunsengnim I agree with you on that unless kuroka already did that. Her old master I mean he was going to try it with koneko

MShukyDeneuve
2014-04-07, 16:53
No, it is really high chance that Kuroka is just pretending experienced. You do know that Kuroka and Koneko Species is really small in population. But, at least we know that she not pregnant nor raising a baby. And the way she act toward Issei, mostly an attempt to have baby, but when with her team, she act like they are family. That was two contradicted case. Seducing Issei just to tease the other girls is also out of consideration, because we (and Kuroka) know that will not have much effect. And she also implied that she also seduced Vali but rejected. I Think Kuroka just shy to show her true feelings, you know, she is a playful character that hiding her nice side. I think her true personality is when she talked with Issei when she is healing after protected Koneko.

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 17:12
Her old master I mean he was going to try it with koneko

There's no such thing about that one or Kuroka's old master wouldn't just end up dead but a dead person who lost something precious besides his life. :heh:

He just wanted to forcefully use or power up Koneko for his own gain.

DOmus
2014-04-07, 19:48
Harems of this days
Rule N1 "The girl must be virgin or she wouldnt belong to the main protagonist harem"
Rule N2 "If the girl is not virgin but is cute/sexy enough to stay, we will never know exactly what happened in the moment(except if it was a rape and the guy is already dead)"

XFire
2014-04-07, 20:34
I'd actually prefer it if Kuroka was experienced, it'd fit her character much better.

Poodicus
2014-04-08, 03:56
So, I'll be honest, been watching a couple of news videos for my daily amount of news tonight and one of said videos I'm watching is about the abstinence-only education down in Mississippi here in America and how it's an absolute failure and such.

Anyways, that's not the part I wanted to talk about. The part I wanted to talk about was what the news host said in the video, essentially saying this:

"We're (guys in general) not cruisin' for virgins. Virgins' is not something that goes hand-in-hand with the stereotype of 'all guys want virgins because they're pure'. No, a lot of guys don't want virgins because they're kind of awkward, they don't know what they're doing, it's creepy, and sometimes there's blood. No, you want someone who knows what they're doing."

It brings an interesting point to this discussion. Is it better to have someone in the harem who's experienced? Or for the sake of learning together/'it's sweet', is it better for them all to be virgins?

sunsengnim
2014-04-08, 04:29
the opinions on this subject are gonna vary but i myself if i had the choice would want them all to be virgin.

simply because as you said yourself it would be incredibly sweet to have them all gently guide each other trough it and make it really special so they hold very fond memories of their first time.
it would give them an even stronger/special bond together in my opinion.

and honestly most of the issues mentioned could be fixed with the guys actually talking to the girl and explaining what they need to do... but i guess that's too hard?

so myeah im a supporter of the their all virgins group.

DOmus
2014-04-08, 07:00
the opinions on this subject are gonna vary but i myself if i had the choice would want them all to be virgin.

simply because as you said yourself it would be incredibly sweet to have them all gently guide each other trough it and make it really special so they hold very fond memories of their first time.

and honestly most of the issues mentioned could be fixed with the guys actually talking to the girl and explaining what they need to do... but i guess that's too hard?

U said exactly what i was thinking, sharing that moment of the first time, learning together, and deepening their bond, is what be together with a virgin makes it something more special

Tbolt
2014-04-08, 07:58
That theory would only hold true for Ise and Rias.

XFire
2014-04-08, 08:45

One problem, Ise wouldn't be a virgin anymore so the "guide each other through" part would only apply to the first time.

sunsengnim
2014-04-08, 08:56
One problem, Ise wouldn't be a virgin anymore so the "guide each other through" part would only apply to the first time.

i was speaking of everyone having their first time together so that the girls that already had a turn would then guide and help the next ones.
so it turns into a "group thing" wich means everyone has their first time together.

so technically yes issei would have lost his virginity with the first girl but that would only be in a one on one deal i see it as a group thing wich would mean they "all" have their first time together.

aw454wtr
2014-04-08, 11:31
there's no way kuroka is a virgin, just because she can't find suitable mates does not mean she hasn't had her fun

Frozt
2014-04-08, 11:49
there's no way kuroka is a virgin, just because she can't find suitable mates does not mean she hasn't had her fun

Just because she acts like that doesn't mean she is not one though.
Only the author will be able to confirm it.

GrrDraxin
2014-04-08, 19:32
I agree, I think Kuroka is all talk when dealing about the subject of sex. I would so like to see what her 'first' time would be like, and see her all shy and awkward instead of her 'bad kitty' mode.

And I also agree that if/when virginities are lost (rather exchanged), it will be a group affair, with gentle guidance though the whole group from the first to the last. ...No other guys involved... Sorry Kusa, no yaoi moments for you.

teejmo
2014-04-08, 21:58
Wow, this is the first time I have ever heard of an orgy being a gentle affair...

Anyway, if I remember right, Irina's reason why she loves Ise hasn't been disclosed yet. Supposedly there's a promise involved. Interestingly, her love for Ise is unique among the girls, in that there isn't a specific moment where - "dong"- she fell in love. Anyone have some speculation to this?

Poodicus
2014-04-08, 22:57
^

I thought she made a promise with him about getting a Sentai show, and this was more or less the reason why she fell in love with him? Don't know, may be entirely wrong on that.

As for the orgy, I can totally see Asia and Koneko being the type of people that wouldn't really appreciate that. (look at me, talking about fictional characters as though they were real)

DOmus
2014-04-08, 23:02
just thinking, there is a high chance that one of the secret rooms of the house will be something like a realm of sex to train the future harem

aw454wtr
2014-04-09, 06:38
Wow, this is the first time I have ever heard of an orgy being a gentle affair...

Anyway, if I remember right, Irina's reason why she loves Ise hasn't been disclosed yet. Supposedly there's a promise involved. Interestingly, her love for Ise is unique among the girls, in that there isn't a specific moment where - "dong"- she fell in love. Anyone have some speculation to this?

Vol 18 might go into detail on why irina fell for Ise

sky black swordman
2014-04-09, 07:43
^

I thought she made a promise with him about getting a Sentai show, and this was more or less the reason why she fell in love with him? Don't know, may be entirely wrong on that.

As for the orgy, I can totally see Asia and Koneko being the type of people that wouldn't really appreciate that. (look at me, talking about fictional characters as though they were real) I think you are. So far, nothing (IIRC) has been said about what kind a promise Issei and Irina made to each other. All we know about Issei and Irina's promise is that they made it when they were children and it seems to be connected with the reason she likes/loves Ise (V14 L3).

Vol 18 might go into detail on why irina fell for IseConsidering the fact Irina will the focus of that volume I would assume so.

Direwolf18
2014-04-10, 16:19
To be fair it is Irina and it could be her taking something completely out of context.

sunsengnim
2014-04-10, 16:27
im really wondering what michael will come up with so that irina could have babies with issei.

is he gonna change the whole system? so that angels could bed other races?
but that would probably destroy the whole purity thing so they'd all fall so scrap that...

a magic spell?! some barrier?! that whole purify yourself and only think about pure things while doing the deed is so bothersome.
irina would have the worst time trying to get a baby with issei she'd only be able to have sex with him every other day or such.
she'd completely loose against all the other girls.
she'd have a chance of falling each time too... this alone would put heavy strain on her mental health... poor irina T_T

Gary29
2014-04-10, 17:21
im really wondering what michael will come up with so that irina could have babies with issei.

is he gonna change the whole system? so that angels could bed other races?
but that would probably destroy the whole purity thing so they'd all fall so scrap that...

a magic spell?! some barrier?! that whole purify yourself and only think about pure things while doing the deed is so bothersome.
irina would have the worst time trying to get a baby with issei she'd only be able to have sex with him every other day or such.
she'd completely loose against all the other girls.
she'd have a chance of falling each time too... this alone would put heavy strain on her mental health... poor irina T_T

Yeah, we already have one mentally-stressed member of the church trio in Asia, we don't need another one.

What about just modifying the system for Irina? Michael already did that for only Xenovia and Asia so they could pray, this way all 3 of them receive special treatment from him.

sunsengnim
2014-04-10, 17:29
that might work but changing the system so that xenova/asia can pray to god and changing the system so that irina an angel can have sex without falling is another.

it would kind of be contradicting to an angel is pure and should not indulge in lust.

Parry999
2014-04-10, 17:35
Who says reincarnated angels can even fall? They weren't created by god so it might just be Irina imagination which I'd find hilarious.

sunsengnim
2014-04-10, 17:46
Who says reincarnated angels can even fall? They weren't created by god so it might just be Irina imagination which I'd find hilarious.

if a reincarnated devil gets hurt by praying im pretty sure a reincarnated angel can fall since the act of falling is losing their purity and giving in to any wordly desires?
so it has nothing to do with being reincarnated or not and if that was the case michael would've said so already and irina wouldn't be breaking her head on finding a way to have sex with issei without falling.

XFire
2014-04-10, 18:09

She asked Michael and Griselda how t get around it, and since they answered her with the whole "remain pure" thing, either it still applies or they are screwing with her.

Gary29
2014-04-10, 19:08
that might work but changing the system so that xenova/asia can pray to god and changing the system so that irina an angel can have sex without falling is another.

it would kind of be contradicting to an angel is pure and should not indulge in lust.

Isn't it contradicting for a Devil to pray to the God from the Bible as well?

sunsengnim
2014-04-10, 19:16
Isn't it contradicting for a Devil to pray to the God from the Bible as well?

it is but an angel wanting to procreate is worse especially with a devil.
just adjusting the system for xenovia and asia to be able to pray to god is a pretty small thing compared to an angel wanting sex with a devil and not wanting to fall while doing so.

Gary29
2014-04-10, 19:38
it is but an angel wanting to procreate is worse especially with a devil.
just adjusting the system for xenovia and asia to be able to pray to god is a pretty small thing compared to an angel wanting sex with a devil and not wanting to fall while doing so.

Well, that's true, but considering the Three Great Powers are working together I don't think the 'especially with a Devil' part fits anymore. Maybe adjusting it so only Irina has to stay pure instead of both of them? Though that still puts her at risk... I don't really see a way for her to have sex with Ise without falling aside from bending the rules of angels for her.

Tbolt
2014-04-10, 20:08
The one place that the rule of heaven doesn't apply is the dimensional gap.

So Ise and Irina are going to do the wild thing in the dimensional gap on top of Great Red.

Problem solved. :naughty:

G147
2014-04-10, 21:46
@Tbolt, you do realize they would disintegrate into nothingness just by being in direct contact with Dimensional Gap. -__-

Tbolt
2014-04-10, 22:33
No no Ise puts her in the armor too! He just has Ddraig make the armor a little bigger. Besides the spoon position is the best.

lived_1714
2014-04-11, 01:12
@Tbolt

Nope, Issei and Irina do it on Great Red back, since Great Red is 100 meters it should be enough, and Great Red has energy+barrier to make sure both Issei and Irina exist in Dimensional Gap.

G147
2014-04-11, 02:06
We can't really be sure if there is any type of protection from Great Red since the only ones on top of Great Red at that time is Issei in his armor and Ophis who is originally from the Dimensional Gap thus unaffected by the nothingness.

DragoMuseveni
2014-04-11, 03:55
Ise possess power from Ophis so i dont think teh Dimensional Gap will affect him anymore

aw454wtr
2014-04-11, 04:36
Well, that's true, but considering the Three Great Powers are working together I don't think the 'especially with a Devil' part fits anymore. Maybe adjusting it so only Irina has to stay pure instead of both of them? Though that still puts her at risk... I don't really see a way for her to have sex with Ise without falling aside from bending the rules of angels for her.

As it stands now even if an angel attempts to procreate with another angel, they would still fall

One way would be to remove "lust" from the heaven system alltogether, surely with the three powers working together they'd find someway to do it, afterall a half angel-half devil child will benefit the alliance, so both heaven and the underworld stand to benefit

G147
2014-04-11, 06:14
As it stands now even if an angel attempts to procreate with another angel, they would still fall

One way would be to remove "lust" from the heaven system alltogether, surely with the three powers working together they'd find someway to do it, afterall a half angel-half devil child will benefit the alliance, so both heaven and the underworld stand to benefit

It's possible for Angels to give birth to other Angels, they need to be placed inside a magic circle to do so. Also both the male and female need to have pure thoughts when doing the process which is clearly impossible for Issei. :heh:

kusabireika
2014-04-11, 06:20
^ there is one way is to remove the pervertedness by using azazel invention :heh:

DragoMuseveni
2014-04-11, 08:08
Noooooo . Hell no . Ise without being perverted is just like the world without happiness. Maybe if Heavens and Underworld will find a way

lived_1714
2014-04-11, 08:39
Issei without being perverted...

Nope. Not gonna work in any situation. Dress Break might exist in a different kind, but! Bilingual is the ultimate spell/power/magic/ability that I have never seen until DxD, and it's too damn useful.

Your female member/comrade/family/lover is unconscious? Bilingual! Your female enemy/boss/rival got a plan in their head? And appears in front of you as a soul/projection only? She also has anti-mindrape? Bilingual!

aw454wtr
2014-04-11, 09:16
It's possible for Angels to give birth to other Angels, they need to be placed inside a magic circle to do so. Also both the male and female need to have pure thoughts when doing the process which is clearly impossible for Issei. :heh:

But it does not matter for Ise, only Irina needs to avoid having lustful thoughts

If it was possible for angels to give birth that way, why haven't they tried it yet? Kokabiel did say with god's death it is impossible for pure angels to be born

jopjopjop
2014-04-11, 09:44
Kokabiel did say with god's death it is impossible for pure angels to be born

God creates the Angels himself, so with him dead pure angels cannot be born. Not that Angels have sex so that the number of Angels increase just like what a normal human would to increase their population.

Gary29
2014-04-11, 10:12
If it was possible for angels to give birth that way, why haven't they tried it yet?

Because it's extremely difficult to pull off. In volume 14 Irina states the Angels' side must have pure thoughts and not give in to lust, to which Ise replies would be impossible for him.

“But, I’m sure there are many restrictions for Angels when they make babies. Isn’t it?”
“Yup. In order to start that procedure, there are quite a lot things that have to be prepared beforehand. You have to put a barrier on that location, you also have to pray the night before doing it to purify your body, and it’s obviously wrong to have lecherous thoughts while doing it. You have to remember the teaching at all times, and you have to do it while having the mind of a Saint. You will be out if you get drawn into the greed even once. And it must be pure love!”
That’s a situation which is totally impossible for me! I’m sure the human’s side will be full with lust if they knew they can have sex with a beautiful Angel. Even if it’s the Angel’s side, I think they will also fall just like how Sensei did, if they find out they can have sex with a cute human woman. I can say that with confidence!
(...)
“That’s why only the chosen one can become one with an Angel. At the same time, the Angel also has to finish till the end without being drawn to their greed. They will fall the moment they get drawn to their greed.”
(...)
Ah, then it looks like it will be hard for Irina. That’s because she is in danger of falling when she encounters a situation which is sex-related.

Since it's too risky for Irina to have sex with Ise using this method, Michael is trying to find another way for her without any risk of falling.

jopjopjop
2014-04-11, 10:44
Just to answer this:

Here's Irina when she experiences a "falling" situation:
“Mou! Suddenly seducing me like that! So you seduced Rias-san and others like that…? Truly a frightening hidden power! I will ‘fall’! I will ‘fall’ down to a fallen-angel!”
Oh! Irina’s wings are switching on and off to white and black! P-Perhaps this is the moment when an angel becomes a fallen-angel?

Here's for the Angels:
“Oppai……..butts……thighs…….uuu! We are going to fall~! But those white skins are so radiant!”
The male Angels started to become hesitant and painful at this erotic situation and their wings kept on turning black and white!

~So there. Reincarnated Angels can "fall" just like how a normal Angel would.

DOmus
2014-04-11, 22:47
Just saying, the sexual life of a guy worth enough to change the whole system of a society?? (i know hes the MC, but really, its kinda hilarious)

Chris38
2014-04-11, 23:14
^ Personally, I think that Michael is just using the Irina and Ise situation to check the bounds of the system that is responsible for the Angel's falling into Fallen Angels in the hopes of decreasing the risk of the remaining pure Angels and the reincarnated ones falling ... along with trying to find some other ways to increase the number of angels besides the Brave Saints system.

So, unlike you ... I don't think that those changes are only done for the sake of Ise :p

DOmus
2014-04-11, 23:30
well yes, that looks more logical

aw454wtr
2014-04-12, 00:59
Well the fact that holy demonic swords can now be made does indicate that heaven's system is no longer 100% foolproof, there's surely now some loophole or weakness that Irina can exploit, prehaps azazel can make an artificial Heaven's system canceler sacred gear

jopjopjop
2014-04-12, 07:44
There are loopholes in the heaven's systems. Remember how Angels that allied with KB where able to stay in the heaven and not fall.

aw454wtr
2014-04-12, 08:18
There are loopholes in the heaven's systems. Remember how Angels that allied with KB where able to stay in the heaven and not fall.

There's a hint that Irina might want to know,

XFire
2014-04-12, 22:01
Just saying, the sexual life of a guy worth enough to change the whole system of a society?? (i know hes the MC, but really, its kinda hilarious)

No, but forging a political marriage between Heaven and the hero of its Underworld allies would certainly be a wise move. The fact that its done for love is just a bonus.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-13, 15:14
You know what would be a real blast?
A goddess falling for Issei.
And I'm talking about a true goddess, like Athena or Isis for example.

sunsengnim
2014-04-13, 15:55
You know what would be a real blast?
A goddess falling for Issei.
And I'm talking about a true goddess, like Athena or Isis for example.

if it's a goddess it has to be Aphrodite! she'll give the girls all the knowledge they need or not since they'd be competition ;)

teejmo
2014-04-13, 17:56
Well, I recall there was a theory that several of the leaders of the various factions were using Ise, the Heavenly Dragon, as something of a bridge and giving girls to gain his cooperation. The basis of this was Odin sending Rossweisse and Michael sending the childhood friend Irina to join the ORC. The Greeks haven't really done anything yet, so sending over a goddess would seem somewhat logical (let's face it, if Aphrodite showed up, Ise would do whatever Zeus and Poseidon asked...).
Granted, that is pure speculation.

G147
2014-04-13, 19:22
But since the Gods and Goddesses play an important role in their respective Religion, i don't think there will be any Goddesses that will fall in love with Issei. Plus i think if they were to send any representatives, they would send it to D×D instead.

Well that being said, Greece could also send their female warriors too it doesn't need to be restricted to Goddesses.

kusabireika
2014-04-13, 19:27
^ but if I'm correct Artemis won't send her hunter to issei she will send it to Dulio instead because she fear that her hunters will fall to issei and died as a result :heh:

G147
2014-04-13, 19:30
Does it have to be Artemis' hunters only. -____-

kusabireika
2014-04-13, 19:40
0_0 im sorry ._.

Do wonder will the Evil/Minor/Major Gods/Goddesses will join rizevim for another world domination

jopjopjop
2014-04-13, 20:08
Well, I recall there was a theory that several of the leaders of the various factions were using Ise, the Heavenly Dragon, as something of a bridge and giving girls to gain his cooperation. The basis of this was Odin sending Rossweisse and Michael sending the childhood friend Irina to join the ORC. The Greeks haven't really done anything yet, so sending over a goddess would seem somewhat logical (let's face it, if Aphrodite showed up, Ise would do whatever Zeus and Poseidon asked...).
Granted, that is pure speculation.

This is a very, very far-fetched speculation, and most probably not connected at all. So no hate please.

The name Xenovia means "life of Zeus".

Zeus = Greek myth = girl from Greek faction. Problem solved. :D

kusabireika
2014-04-13, 20:13
^ so xenovia is a demigod?

jopjopjop
2014-04-13, 20:15
Nah. Nothing of that sort. I just connected her name to the Greek faction.

kusabireika
2014-04-13, 20:17
well it will be plot twist if it is, xenovia has power of storm:heh:

aw454wtr
2014-04-14, 00:17
Well xenovia could be descendant of Zenobia

from wikipedia

"Zenobia (240 – c. 275 Greek: Ζηνοβία Aramaic: בת זבי Bat-Zabbai Arabic: الزباء al-Zabbā’) was a 3rd-century Queen of the Palmyrene Empire in Syria, who led a famous revolt against the Roman Empire. The second wife of King Septimius Odaenathus, Zenobia became queen of the Palmyrene Empire following Odaenathus' death in 267. By 269, Zenobia had expanded the empire, conquering Egypt and expelling the Roman prefect, Tenagino Probus, who was beheaded after he led an attempt to recapture the territory. She ruled over Egypt until 274, when she was defeated and taken as a hostage to Rome by Emperor Aurelian."

XFire
2014-04-14, 00:21
well it will be plot twist if it is, xenovia has power of storm:heh:

She has Excalibur Ruler, which from volume 14 appears to have the power of I Do What I Want aka everything, so her ruling over storms isn't impossible.

Gary29
2014-04-14, 08:41
She has Excalibur Ruler, which from volume 14 appears to have the power of I Do What I Want aka everything, so her ruling over storms isn't impossible.

But if Xenovia rules over storms... won't that make Dulio jealous? :heh:

sunsengnim
2014-04-14, 09:04
honestly we seriously need to know the limitations over her ruler form because at this point it seems like a super godlike ability to rule over anything wich means technically she'll be stronger then issei/vali you name it.

i think she can only rule over things on her own power-level or below wich means the ruler form would be limited to the users actual strength to make it not game-breaking.
this is pretty much the only way to not make her god-like.

jopjopjop
2014-04-14, 09:15
I think Ruler's limitation is the same with the Boosted Gear. It depends on the user.

aw454wtr
2014-04-14, 12:03
Excalibur ruler managed to rule over fenrir, who at the time was in the top 10, once mastered xenovia could be really op even if it is limited by the user's capability, xenovia's spec's before becoming a devil was already high and now in terms of power only Ise surpasses her in the gremory group

DocBernax2814
2014-04-14, 18:14
Uhmm...going back a little bit.

The only greek chicks I know that can appear, and some of them are demigods, are the nymphs and nyads.

Of course if you like warrior princesses, how about the mighty Amazons.

jopjopjop
2014-04-14, 18:36
Xenovia did play as an Amazon in Serafall's show :)

teejmo
2014-04-14, 18:37
Uhmm...going back a little bit.

The only greek chicks I know that can appear, and some of them are demigods, are the nymphs and nyads.

Of course if you like warrior princesses, how about the mighty Amazons.

Well, considering how many of the gods had rendezvous with humans, the demigod aspect would be rather fitting. So, instead of Aphrodite, could it be the daughter of Aphrodite?

DocBernax2814
2014-04-15, 15:39
Well, considering how many of the gods had rendezvous with humans, the demigod aspect would be rather fitting. So, instead of Aphrodite, could it be the daughter of Aphrodite?

Why Aphrodite?

Why not a daughter of Ares, or Athena or Poseidon? You know, the big guns.

Direwolf18
2014-04-15, 16:03
Or a daughter of Zeus, the man had some real challenges keeping it in his pants. He has had to have hundreds of demigod offspring.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-15, 20:38
Holy smokes!! How about a mermaid joining the harem!!

.......wait, what? Sorry guys, running out of original ideas (need to sleep)

jopjopjop
2014-04-15, 20:51
Speaking of mermaid, Wepal is an extinct household from the 72 pillars that has the trait/characteristics of a mermaid.

So, Issei's image of a mermaid that was destroyed because of Kiyome Abe and her father's monsters was restored. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-17, 19:02
Holy smokes!! How about a mermaid joining the harem!!

.......wait, what? Sorry guys, running out of original ideas (need to sleep)

I prefer Lamias, but a Mermaid would be interesting too, and maybe a REAL Yuki-Onna (If there's any, I don't remember if Goristie was the only kind, and defnitely not an Undine, that was just... wrong.)

lived_1714
2014-04-17, 20:13
Undine like in Yggdra Union is nice, too. I like them.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-17, 22:03
Undine like in Yggdra Union is nice, too. I like them.

Yeah, but the Undines of DxD world are not nice at all. Seriously, That traumatized me so much that just remembering them makes me want to lay down in fetal position and cry until I sleep. TT_TT

kusabireika
2014-04-18, 04:55
Yeah, but the Undines of DxD world are not nice at all. Seriously, That traumatized me so much that just remembering them makes me want to lay down in fetal position and cry until I sleep. TT_TT

I think they are cute :blush:

lived_1714
2014-04-18, 07:37
Found this on fanfiction.net

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10279200/1/Issei-and-Irina-Future

So... Issei's next upgrade power would be similar to this one?

DOmus
2014-04-18, 11:45
^Thx for uploading it, I just laughed so hard reading this fan fic
I would call that power "mental impregnation of the heavenly dragon"

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-18, 11:49

Wait, whatthelivinghell? I didn't even...WUT?????

Pretty much, that's how I was while reading this fanfic, I don't even know if it's ridiculous, good or both.

sunsengnim
2014-04-18, 12:15

i.. just what?

he knocked her up by looking at her? and then a cheap because of the dragon energy they can have all the sexy time they want without falling?...
it's genius.

Gary29
2014-04-18, 12:30

I.. I don't know how to respond to that. It sounds like a way to instantly bypass all laws of difficulty of conceiving for Devils. And dragon power can just block the perverseness, allowing them to have sex as much as they want without Irina falling.. ...... what?

sunsengnim
2014-04-18, 12:38
just imagine the horror of every girl having to fight/interact with Issei after this knowing he can impregnate them by just going bzuum with his eyes.
he could just impregnate random women on the street without them even knowing... it's a bit too messed up to be honest.

Gary29
2014-04-18, 12:40
Even though Ise wouldn't do that... the power is too great for anyone to handle. Plus it would take away a specialty of actually having sex, being the possibility to get pregnant.

DOmus
2014-04-18, 12:43
just imagine the horror of every girl having to fight/interact with Issei after this knowing he can impregnate them by just going bzuum with his eyes.
he could just impregnate random women on the street without them even knowing... it's a bit too messed up to be honest.

But thats only possible after he focus all his pervert thoughts according to this fan fic, either way ,that skill would be just to...weird(?)

sunsengnim
2014-04-18, 12:44
Even though Ise wouldn't do that... the power is too great for anyone to handle. Plus it would take away a specialty of actually having sex, being the possibility to get pregnant.

indeed taking away the need make love would ruin most of the passion/love/excitement of it all.
it wouldn't feel special anymore.

aw454wtr
2014-04-18, 14:04
imagine a guy gets hit by the gender change ray gun, Ise uses the fanfic ability on him, then he turns back into a guy............................................... .................................................. .....................

Please no one do a fanfic of this incident

DOmus
2014-04-18, 14:16
imagine a guy gets hit by the gender change ray gun, Ise uses the fanfic ability on him, then he turns back into a guy............................................... .................................................. .....................

Please no one do a fanfic of this incident

It will be something like "Junior"(movie-Arnold Schwarzenegger) xD

jopjopjop
2014-04-18, 14:33
Issei would never want that ability.

"Its not reaching the destination which is important, but the journey itself", or something like that. :heh:

ReaperxKingx
2014-04-18, 14:35
This thread for me has become a living nuke each time I came here to read what is going on.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-18, 23:54
This thread for me has become a living nuke each time I came here to read what is going on.

Same here.

iBeja
2014-04-19, 01:22
I want issei to get serafall :p

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-19, 07:20
I want him to get Gabriel, if they discover a way for Irina to have sex without falling then Gabriel can too.

And let's not forget the official MILF, Yasaka, since Ise still didn't have his reward.

trojan13ic
2014-04-19, 08:34
I want him to get Gabriel, if they discover a way for Irina to have sex without falling then Gabriel can too.

And let's not forget the official MILF, Yasaka, since Ise still didn't have his reward.

u really didnt missed Gabriel huh...:heh:

I rarely see someone to talk about Gabriel, and specially to link her to Ise...

But I rather take Gabriel than Yasaka though. As for the reward, Kunou should be the reward:p

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-19, 11:57
u really didnt missed Gabriel huh...:heh:

I rarely see someone to talk about Gabriel, and specially to link her to Ise...

But I rather take Gabriel than Yasaka though. As for the reward, Kunou should be the reward:p

Gabriel is the most beautiful woman in Heaven, that already makes her a "must" in the Harem

@aboutreward:

Why not both? It's the fuckin' Oppai Dragon we're talking about.
And naked beautiful Mother+Daughter warped in ribbons is the best present imaginable.

lived_1714
2014-04-19, 12:02
Gabriel is the most beautiful woman in Heaven, that already makes her a "must" in the Harem

@aboutreward:

Why not both? It's the fuckin' Oppai Dragon we're talking about.
And naked beautiful Mother+Daughter warped in ribbons is the best present imaginable.

Objection! The girls would have hard time against Gabriel or Serafall, so please none of them in Issei's harem. Although I would like to have both Yasaka and Kunou along with Abe join him.

iBeja
2014-04-19, 12:08
I would like to see serafall in issei's harem u_u that would be SMOOVE! and saji and issei can be related somewhat (if he ends up with sona)

Chris38
2014-04-19, 12:32
^ Personally, I doubt that Serafall has a huge chance of joining Ise's harem, due to her position as one of the Maou...

Not to mention ... I don't even have a clue from what kind of hints you are seeing that suggest that she is even romantically interested in Ise :confused:

iBeja
2014-04-19, 12:38
I'm not saying she's romantically interested in ise, i'm just saying it would be really cool to see her in the ise's harem.

GrrDraxin
2014-04-19, 13:17
In other words: baseless dreams. Yeah, we can all dream. That's what Great Red's for.

Emwe
2014-04-20, 17:03
There are still some things I want to know about the evil piece system.
Can Ise use his queen piece on Rias?(Tannin is both queen of mephisto and king himself)
Or is it possible to remove/replace the old pieces of kuroka, in case Ishibumi decides that Ise wants to take her into his peerage?(Ise most likely wouldn't need 2 bishops like her old master)

sunsengnim
2014-04-20, 17:35
Can Ise use his queen piece on Rias?(Tannin is both queen of mephisto and king himself)
Or is it possible to remove/replace the old pieces of kuroka, in case Ishibumi decides that Ise wants to take her into his peerage?(Ise most likely wouldn't need 2 bishops like her old master)

the evil pieces system was developed for reincarnating humans and other races into devils.
rias as a king probably can't become issei's "piece" because she's a full fledged devil + there's no point in doing so anyway.

i don't remember reading anywhere what happens to a kings pieces when they die?
all we know is kuroka killed her king (for a good reason) and thus became a stray and the 2 bishop pieces stayed with her since she's reincarnated.
i doubt they can just be removed and since her king is dead she cannot be traded either + she'll stay 2 pieces worth because she was reincarnated with 2 pieces they can't be removed wich means she'll stay that value till the day she dies regardless if issei could easily get her for a single piece.

sadly thats the state of affairs with kuroka so she probably can't become one of his pieces sadly unless ajuka pulls something out of his ass and tweaks the system to allow such a thing.

Emwe
2014-04-20, 18:05
snip

Ravel is a pureblood and evil piece holder. ;)
I could imagine Ise wanting to have Rias as his queen, also the evil pieces seem to amplify/balance the power of the holder.

Who knows with Ise, with how ridiculous his development with new techniques is I could see him making dress break even more of a forbidden skill and even destroy stuff like evil pieces because they are not part of the pure body of a girl. :D

Because it is Ise I will not throw out any idea which has an average chance to be possible.

For the problem with Irina, maybe his little ship might come in handy for this problem, making it a territory were gods system has no effect on.

sunsengnim
2014-04-20, 18:37
yes, Ravel is a pureblood but she is neither a king nor has any interest in getting a peerage that's probably the reason why she can join a peerage.
since there has been no instances of kings becoming regular pieces so far.
remember the evil piece's system was invented to increase the amount of devils not just to play around with them + Rias is already Issei's queen in a sort of way...

she really doesn't need to become his queen in his peerage the best course of action for issei is to get all fresh blood in his peerage since they'll be assisting them in the future in events of crisis and the more man-power they have the higher the chances everyone always gets out alive.

also i believe completely removing an evil piece is equal to death since it's a reincarnation.

Gary29
2014-04-20, 19:07
yes, ravel is a pureblood but she is neither a king nor has any interest in getting a peerage. that's probably the reason why she can join a peerage.
since there has been no instances of kings becoming regular pieces so far remember the evil piece's system was invented to increase the amount of devils not just to play around with them.

also i believe completely removing an evil piece is equal to death since it's a reincarnation.

True, but that doesn't mean Kuroka couldn't be re-reincarnated as Ise's servant even if she did temporarily die (Asia is proof of that). But I highly doubt Ishibumi would go that way with it, so if Kuroka were to be a part of Ise's peerage maybe Ajuka would be able to replace her Evil Pieces with some of Ise's somehow.

G147
2014-04-20, 19:26
Actually Asia was reincarnated immediately after she died. Remember the Evil Pieces only works if the person died recently. Also once a Reincarnated Devil dies, they can't revive again. If they could, Devils would start killing other Devils servant and reincarnate them into their servants.

kusabireika
2014-04-20, 19:29
which is unfair i think imagine they would try to kill issei so they can reincarnated him and be member of their peerage :heh:

sunsengnim
2014-04-20, 19:37
which is unfair i think imagine they would try to kill issei so they can reincarnated him and be member of their peerage :heh:

yeah, anyone that is even stupid enough to even do that deserves the consequences their actions would bring.
wich would mean them ending up as a stain on the floor.

but yeah reincarnated devils cannot be reincarnated again just like G147 just said.
although a small correction the evil pieces can be used all the time the person to be reincarnated does not have to be dying.
(examples) Akeno/Koneko/Gasper/Xenovia and Rossweisse were all reincarnated normally they were not dying at the time of reincarnation.

DOmus
2014-04-20, 19:56
I just though something, what if when valerie fully recover the control of her longinus, she let some souls free, like a burst of power(some plot here in order to happen), and one of them is the master of kuroka, they talk and he free her from the ep/make her become a free bishop and with that she can join issei peerage
Sadly I dont want her to be part of his peerage, since that would mean that ravel wouldnt be there.

sunsengnim
2014-04-20, 20:03
I just though something, what if when valerie fully recover the control of her longinus, she let some souls free, like a burst of power(some plot here in order to happen), and one of them is the master of kuroka, they talk and he free her from the ep/make her become a free bishop and with that she can join issei peerage

i doubt someone who wanted to perform sick experiments on Kuroka/Koneko would just go mkay would you please forgive me? i'll free you?

and how would he even free her? he doesn't have that power an evil piece stays with you for life.

the only one who could even do such a thing would be Ajuka wich means we're back at the mercy of the almighty Ajuka to do a favor for Issei.

kusabireika
2014-04-20, 20:03
Sadly I dont want her to be part of his peerage, since that would mean that ravel wouldnt be there.

she will be on vali peerage/group because she has more fun there beside she is stray cat unlike koneko she will leave them if she want to probably because .... :heh:

DOmus
2014-04-20, 20:08
i doubt someone who wanted to perform sick experiments on Kuroka/Koneko would just go mkay would you please forgive me? i'll free you?

and how would he even free her?
he doesn't have that power an evil piece stays with you for life.

the only one who could even do such a thing would be Ajuka wich means we're back at the mercy of the almighty Ajuka to do a favor for Issei.

Something like the edo tensei(?), and releasing the guilty in the heart let u free from it.
Just a random idea, not a solid one. At the end maybe she will stay as the lazy girls she is now.

G147
2014-04-20, 20:47
yeah, anyone that is even stupid enough to even do that deserves the consequences their actions would bring.
wich would mean them ending up as a stain on the floor.

but yeah reincarnated devils cannot be reincarnated again just like G147 just said.
although a small correction the evil pieces can be used all the time the person to be reincarnated does not have to be dying.
(examples) Akeno/Koneko/Gasper/Xenovia and Rossweisse were all reincarnated normally they were not dying at the time of reincarnation.

I know Evil Pieces can reincarnate people even when not dead, i was referring to those scenario where the reincarnation target is dead. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-20, 20:48

If something like that happens I want Reynalle to come back and see her reaction to how strong Ise is and how many beautiful girls he has on his harem.

Don't know why, just sounded cool in my head, nothing serious.

kusabireika
2014-04-20, 20:52
If something like that happens I want Reynalle to come back and see her reaction to how strong Ise is and how many beautiful girls he has on his harem.

Don't know why, just sounded cool in my head, nothing serious.

or they can call all past sekiryuutei host :heh:

sunsengnim
2014-04-20, 20:56
I know Evil Pieces can reincarnate people even when not dead, i was referring to those scenario where the reincarnation target is dead. :heh:

i see my bad then i understood it differently.

and about Raynare coming back that way before we could even see her reaction or any reaction i think most of the girls would already be planning on how to brutally murder her in detail with Rias probably killing her before the other girls even finished their plans...

jopjopjop
2014-04-20, 21:25

Tannin is a Queen first before he became a King. There are only fifteen Evil Pieces given to a High-class Devil. There's no such thing as King Piece.

So, it is possible for Rias to be Issei's Queen but highly unlikely.

When a person to be reincarnated is dead, the soul shouldn't have left the body yet for reincarnation to be possible. So, reincarnating a long dead person isn't possible. Rias explained that to Issei when she reincarnated a dead Asia, IIRC.

kusabireika
2014-04-20, 21:32
I do wonder if sepiroth graal can call all past possesor of booster gear and divine dividing i wonder what will there personality/behavior are once they return will it be the same what happen inside the current longinus user ehem Issei and Vali :heh:

lived_1714
2014-04-20, 21:54
Tannin is a Queen first before he became a King. There are only fifteen Evil Pieces given to a High-class Devil. There's no such thing as King Piece.

So, it is possible for Rias to be Issei's Queen but highly unlikely.

When a person to be reincarnated is dead, the soul shouldn't have left the body yet for reincarnation to be possible. So, reincarnating a long dead person isn't possible. Rias explained that to Issei when she reincarnated a dead Asia, IIRC.

But how does one have his own Evil Pieces if he is given just 15 chess pieces? If you just give someone 15 pieces then how to distinguise between this guy and that guy set? I think a King Piece is needed to make it up.

jopjopjop
2014-04-20, 22:41
“I’m late in telling you this now but a Devil with a Peerage receives 15 chess pieces in total, made up of 8 [Pawns], 2 [Knights], 2 [Bishops], 2 [Rooks], and 1 [Queen]. Same as in an actual chess game. I already used one of my [Bishop], but I still have another one left.”

A King won't have a piece inside of him. The main purpose of the Evil Pieces is to reincarnate other beings into Devils to replenish the depleted population. So, it would be redundant for a High-class Devil to reincarnate himself as a Devil again.

DOmus
2014-04-20, 22:53
Its like a switch, when u reach the lvl to become a king, I think ajuka turn that on permanently.

jopjopjop
2014-04-20, 22:55
^What do you mean by that? :confused:

DOmus
2014-04-20, 23:39
^What do you mean by that? :confused:

About the king piece and how do it work, when its turn on and u have ur own set of pieces, there u can star ur peerage

jopjopjop
2014-04-20, 23:44
That doesn't makes sense.

Again, there's no such thing as King piece. Only Queen, Bishop, Rook, Knight, Pawn.

DOmus
2014-04-21, 00:12
That doesn't makes sense.

Again, there's no such thing as King piece. Only Queen, Bishop, Rook, Knight, Pawn.

Just said king piece in order to explain my point, that "piece" is a "switch" inside every piece(rook,pawn,bishop,knight,queen) and every high class demon that wants a peerage(heirs of sitri,gremory,phenex,etc), once u reach the class(from low to high) or u decide to be part of the ep project, that switch is turn on("king" piece) and with that u can have ur peerage. get my point?

aw454wtr
2014-04-21, 02:35
Just said king piece in order to explain my point, that "piece" is a "switch" inside every piece(rook,pawn,bishop,knight,queen) and every high class demon that wants a peerage(heirs of sitri,gremory,phenex,etc), once u reach the class(from low to high) or u decide to be part of the ep project, that switch is turn on("king" piece) and with that u can have ur peerage. get my point?

Don't think so, If Ise were to become a King himself his pawn pieces will not change as he would have to do double duty, A king in his rating games and a pawn in Rias's rating games

Emwe
2014-04-21, 03:52
I would guess that the receiving of the evil pieces is some kind of magic ritual like one you need to make a pact with a familiar. The evil pieces have some bound with the king (allowing for moves like castling) and their color seem to reflect the color of the kings magic. (Rias would be a crimson red, Sonas might be some kind of blue or if Akeno would have pieces they might be a kind of yellow)

But enough with the derailing of the thread. If Kuroka is a virgin and her first time is with Ise it will go like: She takes the lead till the real deal where she wount be able to move anymore because of the pain. Kuroka has normaly a realy tough appearance but on the inside she seems fragile. (Koneko rejecting her was a hard hit for Kuroka, even if she's not showing it, and she want to make up with Shirone) Asia would be the other way around, looking fragile on the outside but most likely be able to just take the pain without problem.

DOmus
2014-04-21, 06:28
Don't think so, If Ise were to become a King himself his pawn pieces will not change as he would have to do double duty, A king in his rating games and a pawn in Rias's rating games

I said it there, it it like an extra in every piece, once he reach the lvl to have a peerage a switch would turn on in his piece and it will be allowed to act as a king piece in front of his peerage and as a pawn with the rias team

^ I think the same of asia, she looks like the type of girl that would endure it, another one that i think will be funny is irina, if she find a way to do it in a normal state, she will start to talk of purity and heaven stuffs in order to delay it as she will be nervous as never in her life.

jopjopjop
2014-04-21, 07:01
I would guess that the receiving of the evil pieces is some kind of magic ritual like one you need to make a pact with a familiar. The evil pieces have some bound with the king (allowing for moves like castling) and their color seem to reflect the color of the kings magic. (Rias would be a crimson red, Sonas might be some kind of blue or if Akeno would have pieces they might be a kind of yellow)

^This.

Blank Evil Pieces would be calibrated so that it will only respond to that particular High-class Devil.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-21, 16:49
^This.

Blank Evil Pieces would be calibrated so that it will only respond to that particular High-class Devil.

Issei pieces will be crimson or a combination red/black.

sunsengnim
2014-04-21, 17:09
this just popped into my head but when Issei finally get's his peerage won't there be conflicts between his current harem and his peerage harem?

since they'll wanna monopolize him and his current harem would want to do the same o-o
feels like he'll be in heaven and hell at the same time poor Issei he has no clue what's waiting for him.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-21, 17:28
this just popped into my head but when Issei finally get's his peerage won't there be conflicts between his current harem and his peerage harem?

since they'll wanna monopolize him and his current harem would want to do the same o-o
feels like he'll be in heaven and hell at the same time poor Issei he has no clue what's waiting for him.

Yeah, his luck already reached the "Rito" Level, when that happens he'll be the luckiest bastard in the history of humanity, both in fiction and reality.

itisp
2014-04-21, 20:25

I think his peerage will become a part of his larger harem.

"Peerages" are pretty much only of importance in the ratings game. Outside of the ratings game, devils can form any type of social circle they want. Just look at the ORC, sure it is made up of Rias' peerage, but there is also Ravel working along side of them. Plus Saji, Bennia and Rugal have all fought exclusively with the ORC in the past. And that's only counting the devils.

So if we take the fact that Ravel, Asia, Xenovia and perhaps Koneko will want to follow Issei when he becomes King, it isn't permanent. If Rias wanted, she could easily "borrow" any one of them from Issei for her ratings games by using the trading system.

Issei has his first ratings game coming up, but he hasn't completed his peerage yet? No problem, I'm sure Rias will let Issei borrow whomever he asks for; Akeno for example.

Of course, using the trading system in this way would involve a lot of trust between the two Kings. So Issei becoming a King wouldn't cause any conflicts within his current harem, unless you want to argue that Issei and Rias wouldn't trust each other with their servants.

But getting back to your question. His two harems could easily co-exist, in-fact they could be one and the same. His peerage would just be a part of his larger harem.

At-least, that's what I think.

When I consider Issei's potential peerage (including possible trades) in relation to his current harem, the girls I have in mind all mostly get along already.

itisp
2014-04-21, 20:30
Yeah, his luck already reached the "Rito" Level, when that happens he'll be the luckiest bastard in the history of humanity, both in fiction and reality.

You know, in the Anime I thought the scene where Rito and Yami are forced to spend the night together was done really well. I hope that the upcoming scene with Xenovia and Issei spending their first night together is handled just as well.

kusabireika
2014-04-21, 20:37
Issei pieces will be crimson or a combination red/black.

for me i got a feeling that it will be crimson due to effects of ccq, for vali it will be silver white and lastly sairaorg will be gold or unless that gold color will evolve :heh:

DocBernax2814
2014-04-21, 20:38

I don't think is going to happen in that way.

When Issei finally receive his pieces, I think he will search for powerfull allies to help him defend everyone he cares.

I sincerely think that no one of his peerage will be part of the harem.

kusabireika
2014-04-21, 20:43
I don't think is going to happen in that way.

When Issei finally receive his pieces, I think he will search for powerfull allies to help him defend everyone he cares.

I sincerely think that no one of his peerage will be part of the harem.

yup also i wish there will be a trap in issei harem for example mil-tan or gasper or valerie cross dress :heh:

sunsengnim
2014-04-21, 21:03
i was thinking of a rivalry between the current harem and issei's peerage just like rias/akeno used to have.
we cannot just say they'll get along the girls in issei's peerage might get jealous since they've spent more time with him, etc.
for all we know he'd get more girls like Akeno or yandere's/passionate ones who'd take any chance to get closer to issei and that's where that rivalry would come in it would make for some funny/erotic situations.

i doubt issei who wants to be a harem king would get any guys in his peerage it has nothing to do with maturity he just wants more girls.
he has stated he wants a strong peerage too but that just means strong and beautiful girls in his peerage.

i just cannot imagine issei with men in his peerage it just feels like a betrayal of his dreams/passion and wasted potential.

kusabireika
2014-04-21, 21:08
^ well he can use that sealed gun :heh:

DOmus
2014-04-21, 21:39
Possible members for the peerage of issei(not mixing with the one of rias)
-Kunou(i know that shes a queen, but i would like it)
-Ravel(confirmed(even thought issei dont know))
-Valerie(maybe Gasper would tell him to protect her in this way)
-Elmehide(saw that he is strong so she wants to be near him)
-Tiamat(general opinion)
Those are everyone that are possible at this moment, IMO

There is a high chance that the harem and the peerage(aka harem 2) would have little disscusion regarding Iseei, and that will be really funny :D

Poodicus
2014-04-21, 21:48
^

Kunou is impossible because Ishibumi has already explained in Vol. 9 Afterword that she's a goddess of Kyoto, and her leaving to be in Issei's peerage would bring hostilities between the two. Being a local wife, however, is a possibility.

Valerie would more than likely just stay by Gasper, and he's already proven himself to be quite the opponent.

Elmenhilde is a prideful vampire, and because of that pride, would never consider herself to become a servant of a devil.

Tiamat, we don't know much about her, other than she hates Ddraig for some reason.

kusabireika
2014-04-21, 21:53
^

Kunou is impossible because Ishibumi has already explained in Vol. 9 Afterword that she's a goddess of Kyoto, and her leaving to be in Issei's peerage would bring hostilities between the two. Being a local wife, however, is a possibility.

Valerie would more than likely just stay by Gasper, and he's already proven himself to be quite the opponent.

Elmenhilde is a prideful vampire, and because of that pride, would never consider herself to become a servant of a devil.

Tiamat, we don't know much about her, other than she hates Ddraig for some reason.

still wishing for Elmenhilde to see issei kindness and strong will ._. , i hope she will return on future volumes :T_T:

DOmus
2014-04-21, 22:05
^ Dont know why exactly, but i liked Elmenhilde and im wishing to see her back too

@Poodicus, i know the thing with kunou, but still i would like her to be part of it(so sad) ; about valerie, i have a feeling that she would go with Issei, but still there is a chance that she goes with gasper

Poodicus
2014-04-21, 22:14
I guess I should also add in the logical point. When a devil makes someone into their peerage servant, they're essentially making them into their slave.

Think about it. Back in volume 1 when Issei asks Rias if he would be able to give any command to any of his peerage members, including sexual, if he would become a high-class devil, she said yes. This includes asking if they would ever be able to say no to him, and again, it's essentially understood as they wouldn't be able to. I.E., they are slaves.

So if a prideful vampire or a Kyoto goddess were to become apart of Issei's peerage, they are essentially giving up what they are in order to become a slave, something that isn't looked at with pride.

See how such a thing could in the end, end up hurting relations with various factions? Simply because the Gremory's or Issei are kind people, doesn't necessarily mean that all devils are, and that also means that there could be rather negative views on peerages from other factions.

teejmo
2014-04-21, 22:15
^

Just for arguments sake:
- Ishibumi also said that Chichigami would only be a one-time deal, and now we have an entire arc on the prevention of an invasion of said god's world.
- Elmenhilde's pride is now broken, especially considering her fellow vampires were willing to change who they were.

Granted, both Kunou and Elmenhilde could become "local wives" for all I know.

DOmus
2014-04-21, 22:27
About the prideful thing, one word, Ravel.
She started(and sometimes she still looks like) as a prideful girl, but the things that issei did, made her become more docile and simple, something that some high class devils dont do(she started to think about how to interact with commoners)(and turning into a member of the peerage of his brother, was something like a favour, or being nice with him so i dont point that as a submission to raiser).
With this example i dont know why Elmenhilde couldnt go into that path, and using the MC logic with a little something of generalization, there is not a impossible girl for him.

jopjopjop
2014-04-21, 22:29
Gigantic Balance Breaker is the one-time deal, not Chichigami.

This is the statement about that.
Chichigami-sama is like a bonus point thing which comes to him rarely so please don’t take it that seriously.

That doesn't mean that it's a one-time deal but he's putting the idea in a shelf where he can use it whenever he wants to.

About the prideful thing, one word, Ravel.

Try to compare post-Ravel with Elmenhilde. They're very different.

DOmus
2014-04-21, 22:33
Try to compare post-Ravel with Elmenhilde. They're very different.

But still they have that prideful attitude. one more severe than the other, but still is there

jopjopjop
2014-04-21, 22:41
One displays the prideful attitude because of her lineage and their difference in their social status.

One displays that kind of attitude because she thinks that they are the most important species in the world and even in the face of danger they won't bow down to anyone or ask for help.

The difference is very big.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-22, 13:39
One displays the prideful attitude because of her lineage and their difference in their social status.

One displays that kind of attitude because she thinks that they are the most important species in the world and even in the face of danger they won't bow down to anyone or ask for help.

The difference is very big.

Even so, I still think the little vamp will join Issei harem.

darkofficer
2014-04-22, 14:56
Even so, I still think the little vamp will join Issei harem.

The chance is greater that sona will join the harem then that. But we can all dream

DOmus
2014-04-22, 18:48
Introducing a girls to just let her go away is not the style of this LN, let it be a small chance, but elmenhilde will surely become related to someone of the ORC, maybe issei, maybe gasper or rias, who knows(even if not she can at least appear in a side story like kunou(about this side story, anyone knows the plot of it?))

DocBernax2814
2014-04-22, 19:53
The chance is greater that sona will join the harem then that. But we can all dream

I actually think that Sona will fall for Issei.

She has show some degree of interest after all.

kusabireika
2014-04-22, 19:58
^ i object sona will fall to saji sometime to the future let saji have her because issei has too much girlfriends, boyfriends and traps >_<

ReaperxKingx
2014-04-22, 21:14
^ i object sona will fall to saji sometime to the future let saji have her because issei has too much girlfriends, boyfriends and traps >_<

Its been going to be quite a while if I may say, not an ounce of affection that Saji given to Sona has been returned. Yet, in a short time Ise has manage much more than Saji has despite him being with her for longer duartion.

Just going by what is given to us by the author, and by that, I also think Sona may fall for Ise.

kusabireika
2014-04-22, 21:17
>_< I will firmly believe that sona will fall on saji not on issei ._.

DOmus
2014-04-22, 21:57
If thats happen, their friendship will be over and hatred would start to rise...just saying

kusabireika
2014-04-22, 22:13
that is true so i will object it beside its not issei personality to steal someone love ._.

sunsengnim
2014-04-22, 22:24
if the other girls in sona's peerage would step up their game in conquering saji we wouldn't have any problems...

yes, issei would never steal sona but you can't help but notice she's shown more of herself towards issei then saji.
as ReaperxKingx has already pointed out issei has made more progress with sona then saji could ever hope to.

personally i love the idea of a girl like sona joining the harem it would make for some hilarious scenes.
it's just my personal opinion and im pretty sure it'll never happen but i can still dream can't i?

Poodicus
2014-04-22, 22:49
^

Honestly, I think the only reason why Sona has opened up so much to Issei isn't because of love, but rather his relationship with Rias. Since he's the boyfriend of her and pretty much engaged to Rias, Sona probably feels like he's someone she can rely on, but again, that's probably as far as it goes.

Here's hoping that I'm right. :x

kusabireika
2014-04-22, 22:51
^ I agree with you ._. I'm pro Sona x Saji :nod:

DOmus
2014-04-22, 23:12
^ Think the same, its like a code of girls, "the boyfriend of my friend, is my friend", so shes trying to be nice with him to make rias happy.

ReaperxKingx
2014-04-22, 23:21
^
This discussion could go on for a long time. I am just sticking of what has been place in front of me. Though it is a struggle since we got so little to work with.

I also see the argument against it. You guys put some excellent points out.

Though I think we can all agree that Sona is probably the closest female that isn't in the harem at this moment. The question whether it goes farther than that is the real creme of the crop.

lived_1714
2014-04-23, 05:23
We only need one flag to know if Sona's going to fall for Issei, it's when she decides that she will help Issei to improve his tactics via playing chess with her until he wins against her, of course the same could happen to Saji, it's just that he has to do something in order to trigger the flag.

aw454wtr
2014-04-23, 05:55
^
This discussion could go on for a long time. I am just sticking of what has been place in front of me. Though it is a struggle since we got so little to work with.

I also see the argument against it. You guys put some excellent points out.

Though I think we can all agree that Sona is probably the closest female that isn't in the harem at this moment. The question whether it goes farther than that is the real creme of the crop.

Isn't Kiryuu closer to Ise than Sona

ReaperxKingx
2014-04-23, 07:53
Isn't Kiryuu closer to Ise than Sona

Not necessarily, while she is Asia, Xenovia, and Irina's support, Kiryuu does not know the true Issei. I doubt we can add any human females in Issei's harem aside from the formerly Hero Brigade (though it appears that is Cao Cao).

aw454wtr
2014-04-23, 08:03
Not necessarily, while she is Asia, Xenovia, and Irina's support, Kiryuu does not know the true Issei. I doubt we can add any human females in Issei's harem aside from the formerly Hero Brigade (though it appears that is Cao Cao).

even so, Ise can casually talk to kiryuu, he is still nervous when talking to sona,

The second closest female not in the harem would be Mil-tan XD:heh:

kusabireika
2014-04-23, 08:06
even so, Ise can casually talk to kiryuu, he is still nervous when talking to sona,

Or Abe sempai :heh:

ReaperxKingx
2014-04-23, 08:06

Yeah......lets not bring that her (him) him here. Miltan is like tofu burger and Issei's harem is a BBQ, they do not mix!!!!

jopjopjop
2014-04-23, 08:30

That's because they are Issei and Sona are of different standings. Kiryuu is just his perverted classmate, so Issei doesn't give Kiryuu the same respect as she gives Sona who's a High-class Devil and the Student Council President.

And ofc, they don't interact that much.