PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - Speculation/Theories on Future Plot after Volume 17

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

relentlessflame
2014-04-02, 18:37
The purpose of this thread is to discuss your speculation and theories on the future direction of the plot of the High School DxD Light Novel after Volume 17. So, to participate in this thread, you are expected to already be familiar with Volume 17 and everything before it, so there is no need for spoiler tags. However, please do not post actual teasers/spoilers about future content in this thread; this should only be for your own speculation and theories, not spoilers.

Once the next set of content is released, please discuss what happens in the appropriate thread for that content. A new thread can be created for speculation on what happens after that. You can, however, post again in this thread if you want to report in on what aspects of your speculation came true (and perhaps where you went horribly wrong!).

Please stay on-topic.
No shipping talk
No pointless chatter
No posting raws or source illustrations
No posting translations of the source itself
No asking about when translations will be done
No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)

If you want to discuss a related topic, please feel free to request another thread be created about that topic.

itisp
2014-04-02, 22:45
What is going to happen to the Occult Research Club once the new school year starts?

My ORC prediction.

Rias and Akeno will graduate and attend Kuou university(/college/whatever is next after highschool)
Azazel will transfer to Kuou university also
They can easily use the magic circle to appear in the ORC club room whenever they want.

Koneko will become club president
Asia will become vice president
Rose will become the new club advisor
Le-Fay, Ophis and Kunou will officially join the club as new first year students (after seeing them illustrated in uniform, how can this not eventually happen), which means Kunou will board with Issei while she attends school.

Issei won't be given presidency as he will just turn the place in to his harem sex dungeon (or rather that's what everyone will think he will do).

Now the Student Council

Sona and Tsubaki will graduate and attend university
One of the two bishops Momo or Reya will take over as president.
Bennia will join as a new first year student

Sorry Saji, you're too green to be considered for leadership.

Unlike the isolated ORC clubroom, it will be harder for Sona and Tsubaki to teleport in to the SC room via magic circle, the chances of being caught by a regular student would forbid it.
I predict Rias will give the student council a secondary base in an unused room in the old school building so they can continue as before.

IIRC Xenovia has her sights set on being involved with the student council also. However, I don't see her being able to take the presidential role in the SC, perhaps she will end up as a class representative.

jopjopjop
2014-04-02, 23:40
Okay. Let's continue the discussion about the leaders of the Hero Faction joining DxD.

Cao Cao - Yes, he's the wielder of the strongest Longinus which is an asset even though Rizevim has his ability. He won't be pardoned like Vali but he will become an unofficial member where he will just arrived when he's needed or when he wants to.
Georg - Yes, he's already studying about a new type of magic in the Underworld. And Cao Cao will most probably join DxD (though he won't be an official member).
Leo - Yes, just like Cao Cao and Georg. Annihilation Maker can create God-killing beasts!
Jeanne - No, she's already damaged due to the side effects of using Chaos Break twice.
Heracles - Maybe, he might want to follow Sairaorg because he "inspired" him, but I doubt Sairaorg will reincarnate him since his last piece is an oh-so important Mutation piece.

teejmo
2014-04-03, 00:49
Heracles - Maybe, he might want to follow Sairaorg because he "inspired" him, but I doubt Sairaorg will reincarnate him since his last piece is an oh-so important Mutation piece.
[/LIST]

I agree with you, but I would like to point out that Sairaorg is the type of guy who thinks outside of the box. His entire team is full of outcasts. If someone has the desire to become stronger, then he/she is a candidate. Do I think Hercules will join him? No. Would I be surprised if Sairaorg "wasted" his mutation piece on him? No.

vlade
2014-04-03, 02:15
isn't Sairorg Mutation Piece are Pawn. i hope it will not Hercules(i hate that a##hole). my prediction is Sairorg will try find another outcast people

G147
2014-04-03, 03:32
@itisp, the President of a club needs to be third year students, so Koneko can't become the club president.

@vlade, lets just wait and see. But i'm not taking my sight of the chances that the Hero Faction might revive and join DxD as a group. After all Ishibumi has a habit of turning villains to heroes too. Take Kuroka for example, her initial appearance was that of the worst too. She tried to kill Rias and Koneko.

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 03:39
Issei won't be given presidency as he will just turn the place in to his harem sex dungeon (or rather that's what everyone will think he will do).

Isn't this already what people think Issei has done to the ORC?

G147
2014-04-03, 03:43
Courtesy of Matsuda and Motohama.

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 03:52
Well, M&M has all the rights to spread those kinds of rumors since just thinking about Issei surrounded by beautiful girls everyday and what they're doing makes them suffer. :heh: :D

G147
2014-04-03, 06:20
Well i may have done the same if i were at their place too. :heh:

Gary29
2014-04-03, 09:26
You know, Leonardo's Annihilation Maker can create anti-monsters, right? I wonder if he could modify it to create something capable of temporarily nullifying Rizevim's Sacred Gear Canceler. Sort of like an anti-anti-Sacred-Gear monster with some sort of ability to block Rizevim's. They're going to have to come up with a way to get around that somehow, otherwise we won't get to see the real reason Rizevim is known as the 3rd Super Devil.

sunsengnim
2014-04-03, 09:40
You know, Leonardo's Annihilation Maker can create anti-monsters, right? I wonder if he could modify it to create something capable of temporarily nullifying Rizevim's Sacred Gear Canceler. Sort of like an anti-anti-Sacred-Gear monster with some sort of ability to block Rizevim's. They're going to have to come up with a way to get around that somehow, otherwise we won't get to see the real reason Rizevim is known as the 3rd Super Devil.

you seem to have forgotten sirzechs peerage that was specially made to fight rizevim.
remember it's made of legendary beings that don't use a sacred gear.
we'll get to see him fight at full power don't worry about that part.

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 09:45
If you think about it.. Ishibumi has made the Gremory team to have secondary powers that is outside the Sacred Gear system that may help in defeating Rizevim or damage him to some extent.

Issei - Dragonification or whatever GR/Ophis powers he has.
Rias - POD - Extinguished Star
Akeno - Holy Lightning
Asia - Fafnir
Gasper - He's the only one who doesn't have one, except for his vampire powers :heh:
Koneko - Senjutsu & Youjutsu
Rossweisse - Her magic, ofc.
Kiba - Demon Swords
Xenovia - Ex-Durandal

Tbolt
2014-04-03, 10:00
I'm a little confused no a lot confused, why does everyone want to bring back the hero faction? They have no chance fighting Rizevim.

Because as stated if it's a sacred gear ability it will not work, so why would you think there SG would work when everyone else's won't.

sunsengnim
2014-04-03, 10:09
I'm a little confused no a lot confused, why does everyone want to bring back the hero faction? They have no chance fighting Rizevim.

Because as stated if it's a sacred gear ability it will not work, so why would you think there SG would work when everyone else's won't.

well it all started with someone saying if vali's team can be forgiven for their crimes why not cao cao's team too?

personally i don't really care for them... the only one to have a purpose for plot in that group is cao cao himself so we'll be seeing him again for sure and probably george and leonardo too but what for? no clue.

aw454wtr
2014-04-03, 10:32
Wouldn't kiba be elected as the next ORC president or prehaps Xenovia with her new found brain power might take that spot

vlade
2014-04-03, 12:09
if heroes faction got pardoned i hope Georg bring something or information that can help fighting Rizevim from underworld

aw454wtr
2014-04-03, 12:13
If Irina got an extra pair of wings, surely Ise should have like 6-8 devil wings now with all the powerups he has gotten till the end of vol 17

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 12:23
Devil's wings don't swing that way. Increase in angel's wings isn't only connected to power. It's more on their rank. Ofc, more power may mean more wings since having power helps in increasing their rank, but that doesn't mean only powerful angels/FAs have multiple wings.

She got her additional wings because of the achievements she got when she's with the ORC, e.g fending of the Khaos Brigade and such. Not because she became more powerful.
Vali's case must be a special one or exclusive to Lucifers. So, I won't be surprised if Rizevim also has multiple wings.

Lopez805
2014-04-03, 12:59
The whole ORC thing I think issei will be the next president because he could think of this as training for when he becomes a high class devil. I believe everyone there would give leadership to him automatically for the same reason why they gave him leadership back in Kyoto. Everyone there in the club would do anything to make issei happy even kiba. I don't know if this belongs in this forum or in a another if it does sorry for it.

Reyess
2014-04-03, 13:56
do you really think the ORC will exist in the future?

it was only Rias "hobby", a place where the Gremory group could met and do the devil business.
But now the house with his VIP-room is a much better place.

after Rias graduated from school they will stop the ORC.

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 14:12
There are still Devils that are attending the Kuoh Academy. They still need the ORC in case something happens and they need to leave the school during school hours. They not just use the ORC as cover, they also use that as an excuse when they need to.

Tbolt
2014-04-03, 14:25
And it will be easier for Rias and Akino to come back there for meetings, and everyone still has to have a hangout spot during school days and after school.

And Kiba will be the next president because they need somebody with a brain to deal with things that come up, and Koneko just wants to eat sweets and sit in Ise's lap.

ady623
2014-04-03, 17:57
I think Ise will become the next club president and Kiba will be the vice president and will force Ise to do all the work even when he's tired.

and

Xenovia will be the new Kaicho and Saji will be the vice-kaicho and will be bummed he's not kaicho and will have to stop all of her stupid ideas

and

I dont think the hero faction will be brought back in full force but maybe just the main three also i think Leo has the best chance of being redeemed since he's still a boy

also for future character's i think the knight that Sona wanted might appear

"Yup, I’m also in shock. Who would ever think that Sitri’s new [Knight] would end up being a Grim Reaper!
Shinra-senpai shakes her head to the side.
“No, we had someone else in mind for our [Knight]. But, we couldn’t arrange for a meeting with that person.

I think that person might appear and be Ise's knight canidaent what do you guys think?

kusabireika
2014-04-03, 18:08
Uhm slight change of topic

Uhm I'm curious do angel/fallen angel have same job like devil job. I wonder what is irina angel job?? Proclaim the love of god?? :heh: also I hope the author discuss how brave saint cards works. :nod:

I hope it will be cover on irina volume :T_T:

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 18:19
Irina's jobs are on the short story "Love Song to the Reincarnated Angel".

Apparently, she's a model for a magazine that is circulated in the Heavens faction.

kusabireika
2014-04-03, 18:34
Irina's jobs are on the short story "Love Song to the Reincarnated Angel".

Apparently, she's a model for a magazine that is circulated in the Heavens faction.

Wow I see so its same as devil job?, do fallen angel have job too like angel and devil for example one of brave saint fall into fallen angel do he/she have job too?

saw2097
2014-04-03, 18:58
Wow I see so its same as devil job?, do fallen angel have job too like angel and devil for example one of brave saint fall into fallen angel do he/she have job too?

It was mentioned in Hell Teacher Azazel that Fallen Angel females often have jobs that involve seducing men.

Tbolt
2014-04-03, 19:48
It was mentioned in Hell Teacher Azazel that Fallen Angel females often have jobs that involve seducing men.

They run hostess clubs like the one Azazel took Odin to. :bow:

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 19:53
Since I don't think this counts as spoiler to Volume 17..... here goes.

Asia will finally have a serious upgrade. A Balance Breaker. Tsubaki too.

Gary29
2014-04-03, 19:58
Since I don't think this counts as spoiler to Volume 17..... here goes.

Asia will finally have a serious upgrade. A Balance Breaker. Tsubaki too.

That's going to be in volume 18, so it's not too far off. Personally I'm really interested in what Asia's Balance Breaker is going to be.

kusabireika
2014-04-03, 19:58
^ now the question is what form do there balance breaker take?

XFire
2014-04-03, 21:14

Considering the authors recent habit of screwing with Asia, she'll probably end up in a string bikini or something.

kusabireika
2014-04-03, 21:15
Considering the authors recent habit of screwing with Asia, she'll probably end up in a string bikini or something.
Poor Asia I hope they make a good scene with gasper and issei :nod:

teejmo
2014-04-05, 03:37

Please no armor! There's already too much armor in this world. No, I'm hoping Asia's BB will be along the lines of Cao Cao, where she can direct various elements to either protect her, heal her/her teammates, and deal damage. She can already shoot out healing power like a bow and arrow that will have no effect if it hits the wrong target. If the BB is a stronger version of that with other capabilities, then that' s good with me.

Oh, and to make sure this is still on topic for theories on future plot, she will achieve BB by declaring: "Ise/Xenovia-san has always protected me, but today, today I will protect Ise/Xenovia-san!" (cue balance breaker)

aw454wtr
2014-04-05, 11:18
Maybe Asia's BB will not change its appearance but give her new abilities, being able to cure any disease,poison,curse and status ailment (like Esuna in FF games)

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 11:39
Nah. I don't think that would be helpful. After 16 Volumes, the only notable curses/ailments that the group encountered IIRC are Kuroka's poison mist, Samael's curse, and Trick Vanish's. So. I don't think they will be inflicted any curses/ailments that would make Asia's BB helpful or significant.

Gary29
2014-04-05, 11:40
Healing stamina would make the Gremory team invincible. A non-embarrassing version of Rias' Oppai Beam that works for everyone.

Chris38
2014-04-05, 11:41
Considering how the author seems to go with some irregular growth of pretty much every named Sacred Gear owner that appeared so far and managed to reach Balance Breaker mode, I think that Asia is also going to fall into this pattern and gain something different then an ordinary and regular expansion of her Sacred Gear healing capabilities (which at this point are already at a decent level and there is no need to expand them further).

Not to mention, as I have been saying some time ago in one the speculation thread ... she needs something that will lessen her dependency on Fafnir in other area's besides healing, so that she won't be put into embarrassing situations as often as she currently does... :uhoh:

sunsengnim
2014-04-05, 11:46
i said this before somewhere but im foreseeing asia obtaining a defensive type BB because a healing upgrade would be too obvious and she can't hurt anyone so offensive is out of the question too.
so really that's the only way it can go.

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 11:49
^Yeah. That's the only path for Asia, since it was already stated that she cannot harm anyone. It should be a supporting ability outside of healing wounds.

So, let's speculate on the other one.. Tsubaki's BB.

~Mirror Alice.... Cooldown? Or perhaps multiple mirrors? Or maybe it will be connected to his "love" for Kiba. :heh:

GDB
2014-04-06, 09:40
I always figured that her gear would end up evolving into a Resurrection Balance Breaker. Basically, someone else would get killed off, she'd snap and resurrect them with balance breaker.

And Gasper I assume would become a Time Mage. He can already stop time, so why not accelerate it as well?

kusabireika
2014-04-06, 09:44
^ do wonder can that power evolve into traveling in past & future I'm curious if it will happen :heh:

Lastly can Ophis gain a future power-up that is not related fusing with her other half.... Like the power-up come from spending time with issei and his friends. I know she is mascot but I hope Ophis can get at least some power-up :T_T:

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-06, 10:52
^ do wonder can that power evolve into traveling in past & future I'm curious if it will happen :heh:

Lastly can Ophis gain a future power-up that is not related fusing with her other half.... Like the power-up come from spending time with issei and his friends. I know she is mascot but I hope Ophis can get at least some power-up :T_T:

She's twice as strong as the Heavenly Dragons in their prime together.
WHY would she need a power-up? She's probably still in the top 5 of the strongest beings.

aw454wtr
2014-04-06, 11:41
I always figured that her gear would end up evolving into a Resurrection Balance Breaker. Basically, someone else would get killed off, she'd snap and resurrect them with balance breaker.

And Gasper I assume would become a Time Mage. He can already stop time, so why not accelerate it as well?

Resurrection would break the series, it will become like dragon ball where death of any character becomes meaningless taking all tension out of any battle scene

GDB
2014-04-06, 11:47
Not like there's any tension as it is. Asia "died" twice (once for real, but revived, and once "faked"), and Issei's death had as much emotional impact as a baked potato. This far into the series, no one that we care about is going to die except MAYBE the likes of Vali or Sirzechs, but certainly no one on Team Gremory or Team Issei.

That's just not the kind of series it is.

lived_1714
2014-04-06, 11:56
A comedy series should have too many death, it's depressing.

sunsengnim
2014-04-06, 12:06
Not like there's any tension as it is. Asia "died" twice (once for real, but revived, and once "faked"), and Issei's death had as much emotional impact as a baked potato. This far into the series, no one that we care about is going to die except MAYBE the likes of Vali or Sirzechs, but certainly no one on Team Gremory or Team Issei.

That's just not the kind of series it is.

im not even ashamed to say this i cried like a little girl at those "deaths" if you didn't feel anything at those that's your problem.

giving asia a resurrection balance breaker upgrade would be silly since her sacred gear would get upgraded to longinus status and every fight from that point on would be pointless and stupid and you might as well just end the whole series right there.

like i said before the most logical upgrade for asia would be a defensive one since she's already reached a certain level on healing going any further then that would be too much and she can't hurt anyone so the logical option would be defensive so she can protect herself and her loved ones and we can finally get rid of that perverted fafnir who's sullying our adorable asia.

MShukyDeneuve
2014-04-06, 14:11
im not even ashamed to say this i cried like a little girl at those "deaths" if you didn't feel anything at those that's your problem.

giving asia a resurrection balance breaker upgrade would be silly since her sacred gear would get upgraded to longinus status and every fight from that point on would be pointless and stupid and you might as well just end the whole series right there.

like i said before the most logical upgrade for asia would be a defensive one since she's already reached a certain level on healing going any further then that would be too much and she can't hurt anyone so the logical option would be defensive so she can protect herself and her loved ones and we can finally get rid of that perverted fafnir who's sullying our adorable asia.

I Doubt it will be defensive type...Azazel already said it will not too useful for covering her weakness(her defense), so Instead try to get BB, she should make something that useful for her defense, that is the little dragon Rassei. So, Balance breaker for Twilight healing is something that not related for defensive purpose(But if we talking about a chance for the sub-species one, it might be possible though).

Chris38
2014-04-06, 15:22
^ Azazel is not omnipotent ... since he was already been shown of being surprised about the development of the few Sacred Gear users among the current young Devil generation.

Not to mention ... apart from increasing her defense ... there is pretty much no sense in making Asia reach Balance Breaker at this point in the story, since her healing stat is already at a pretty impressive level and due to her personality Asia isn't likely to get any offensive abilities as well.

Finally Rassei won't be useful in rising Asia's defense for at least a few years and considering her mental state when she used Fafnir in volume 16 - Asia probably won't survive for that long. :uhoh:

GDB
2014-04-06, 18:06

Because fights have such a point now? Do you honestly believe any member of Team Gremory or Team Issei is going to die, ever? It's not going to happen, so might as well make it believable as to why.

Yeah, because if there's one thing I've learned from this author, it's that he hates perversion and dragons and will do anything possible to get rid of them, right?

Gary29
2014-04-06, 18:45
Because fights have such a point now? Do you honestly believe any member of Team Gremory or Team Issei is going to die, ever? It's not going to happen, so might as well make it believable as to why.

To be fair, when you're at the level that only God-level and above can kill you, I think that's a good enough reason as to why they survive everything they go through. That, and overconfidence, in Cao Cao's case.

Yeah, because if there's one thing I've learned from this author, it's that he hates perversion and dragons and will do anything possible to get rid of them, right?

Didn't Ishibumi say something on his Twitter a few weeks back about how he made a mistake with Fafnir's role, which caused Asia some mental instability at times?

G147
2014-04-06, 18:46
Knowing Asia's personality she might accidentally revive the enemy too, just for a stupid reason like i don't like to see anyone hurt/die too. So the resurrection ability is best not to go to someone like Asia.

@Gary29, i think that was a joke from Ishibumi's side. Ishibumi is clearly having too much fun with Fafnir :heh: Well Ishibumi only said he made a mistake with Fafnir's role cause Fafnir hasn't been protecting Asia like he was supposed to be, instead Fafnir was just doing perverted stuff to Asia without really doing his job.

kusabireika
2014-04-06, 18:57
She's twice as strong as the Heavenly Dragons in their prime together.
WHY would she need a power-up? She's probably still in the top 5 of the strongest beings.

I know maybe it's just me :T_T:

jopjopjop
2014-04-06, 23:24
Resurrection? There's already one and it's a Longinus. Sephiroth Graal.

I Doubt it will be defensive type...Azazel already said it will not too useful for covering her weakness(her defense), so Instead try to get BB, she should make something that useful for her defense, that is the little dragon Rassei. So, Balance breaker for Twilight healing is something that not related for defensive purpose(But if we talking about a chance for the sub-species one, it might be possible though).

That's not what Azazel said. You merged two different topics in their conversation.

aw454wtr
2014-04-07, 02:04
Wasn't Asia learning summoning magic in vol 14, while she won't attack on her own she could summon non-living beings like elementals,golems, or wolf and bear spirits (like druids) to defend herself and attack enemies

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 02:19
Nothing can beat Fafnir >.< So, Asia.... suck it up and prepare some panties!!! :D

Chris38
2014-04-07, 02:39
Wasn't Asia learning summoning magic in vol 14, while she won't attack on her own she could summon non-living beings like elementals,golems, or wolf and bear spirits (like druids) to defend herself and attack enemies

Considering the fact that Asia is a Bishop and it has been mentioned that she has a pretty high amount of magic power, I think that it's quite possible that she might learn how to use summoning magic to rise her defensive and offensive abilities.

But it doesn't change the fact that her Balance Breaker might also have some defensive capabilities to increase her chances of surviving an enemy attack in case she doesn't manage to activate her magic in time.

Furthermore it's not like she can use Fafnir all the time ... for example during a Rating Game, since I think that he sort of falls into the Familiar category...

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 03:42
Well, it's not like familliars are banned in Rating Games, I'm sure he can still be used but there will be restriction on what he can do.

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 03:53
Quick question is there a limit how many familiar you can summon in rating game ?

On a slight different topic if the gremory become teacher in sona school what will be there subject they are teaching?

1. Do you think that once agares is introduced by author do you think they are strong? or below average on the top 3 of the rookie 4?

2. Do you think the holy cross user will fall to saji? or to issei?

3. Do you still think Cao Cao is still human?

4. Can we consider current issei a technique type now due to recent upgrade beside his power and support role?

5. Do you think George and Leonardo will get an upgrade on the underworld?

6. Now I'm curious what will be the clan magic of agares

Rias has Power of Destruction
Sona has Water Manipulation
Sairaorg has Lion Taming
I do wonder what will be her power must read some research on agares :heehee:

vlade
2014-04-07, 08:10
here what i found about Agares
In demonology, according to some authors, Agares (or Agreas) is a Duke (or Grand Duke),
He can make runaways come back, and those who stand still run. He can also cause earthquakes and teaches languages, finding pleasure in teaching immoral expressions. He also has the power to destroy dignities, both temporal and supernatural
BTW what do you think about Georg and Leonardo power after came back from Underworld?

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 08:45
Their description in demonology has very little to do with the what they are in the series.
Take the Phenex' for example
In demonology, Phenex is a Great Marquis of Hell with 20 legions of demons under his command. He teaches all wonderful sciences, is an excellent poet, and is very obedient to the conjuror.
What was used are just their names and rankings.

~
Well, I don't have any idea in what Georg's research would come up but Leonardo probably won't have anything new since he's just there to accompany Georg.

lived_1714
2014-04-07, 09:23
Their description in demonology has very little to do with the what they are in the series.
Take the Phenex' for example

What was used are just their names and rankings.

~
Well, I don't have any idea in what Georg's research would come up but Leonardo probably won't have anything new since he's just there to accompany Georg.

I think Leonardo might has new monsters in his mind while living with Georg.

vlade
2014-04-07, 10:19
maybe while Leonardo in Underworld he live in a box to train his imagination.

aw454wtr
2014-04-07, 11:04
Quick question is there a limit how many familiar you can summon in rating game ?

On a slight different topic if the gremory become teacher in sona school what will be there subject they are teaching?

1. Do you think that once agares is introduced by author do you think they are strong? or below average on the top 3 of the rookie 4?

2. Do you think the holy cross user will fall to saji? or to issei?

3. Do you still think Cao Cao is still human?

4. Can we consider current issei a technique type now due to recent upgrade beside his power and support role?

5. Do you think George and Leonardo will get an upgrade on the underworld?

6. Now I'm curious what will be the clan magic of agares

Rias has Power of Destruction
Sona has Water Manipulation
Sairaorg has Lion Taming
I do wonder what will be her power must read some research on agares :heehee:

Rias power of destruction is not gremory clan ability, that is the Bael clan ability
Sairaorg ability is from the house of vapula not bael
Water demonic power that sona uses is not really a sitri speciality, Akeno can also use water demonic powers, Kiba and Irina can also use water based holy demonic swords to cast water spells (in vol 5 and 14) and rossewiesse has water magic

DocBernax2814
2014-04-07, 14:29
The Battle in heaven.

I hope we can get to see more "deck" warriors. At the very least I want to see Irina "partners" and what king of power they unleash once together.

GBFirestorm
2014-04-07, 15:59
Water demonic power that sona uses is not really a sitri speciality

I swear I read that Sitri specialize is water related magic. That is why Serafall Sona's sister has huge ice power attacks. Sona has technique type with water control and Serafall has power type with ice.

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 16:12
^Yes, Sitri clan specializes in water magic.
As expected of the Sitri family whose specialty is water magic. I had heard that the older sister’s specialty was ice, while the younger sister’s was water.

Water demonic power that sona uses is not really a sitri speciality, Akeno can also use water demonic powers, Kiba and Irina can also use water based holy demonic swords to cast water spells (in vol 5 and 14) and rossewiesse has water magic

Specializing in using water magic is different from being able to casually use it.

sunsengnim
2014-04-07, 16:13
I swear I read that Sitri specialize is water related magic. That is why Serafall Sona's sister has huge ice power attacks. Sona has technique type with water control and Serafall has power type with ice.

you are indeed correct the sitri clan specializes in water based magic.

the wiki states so and i can confirm having read something about it in the novels as well.
although don't ask me to dig up the line in the novels someone else can do that. ;)

Lopez805
2014-04-07, 16:22
Wouldn't that be before or after the sitri gremory fight in volume 5?

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 17:10
It's during the gremory-sitri rating game.

Right before Rias and Sona's fight, Kiba thought about that.

aw454wtr
2014-04-07, 17:26
^Yes, Sitri clan specializes in water magic.

Specializing in using water magic is different from being able to casually use it.

What I really meant was the ability to use water is not passed down genetically in theory anyone can specialize in it if they train enough, unlike power of destruction or phenex regen which can only be passed genetically

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 17:36
But if they are branded as a clan that specializes in using water magic, then they may be techniques that will only be possible to members of that clan. Or their research or use of water magic is way up the normal standard that it is very hard to replicate without assistance from them. :)

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 18:08
But if they are branded as a clan that specializes in using water magic, then they may be techniques that will only be possible to members of that clan. Or their research or use of water magic is way up the normal standard that it is very hard to replicate without assistance from them. :)

If I'm correct ice is still water frozen :heh:

aw454wtr
2014-04-07, 18:22
What is the specialty/distinguishing unique trait (not counting the way they treat their servants, that more like a tradition) of the gremory house then? sirzechs and rias only use power of destruction which is from Bael house

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 18:30
Lord Gremory is said to have exceptional magical control and talent. So, that maybe what the Gremory "trait" is.

Sirzechs inherited both his father and mother's family traits. Magic control and POD and that's unusual. Usually, a child would only inherit one.

Rias inherited POD but not the control. That's why she's more of a wizard-power type.
Sairaorg inherited the lion-tamer trait from her mother. That's why he didn't inherit the POD.

~Ofc, these statements are just assumptions and are debatable.

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 18:30

Sairaorg also inherit his clan unique trait from his mother which is lion taming. "Vapula"

Sirzech who is super devil inherit both clan traits of father "gremory" and mother "bael"

Wait.....From the description agares ability is controlling earth?

Now hmmm I wonder if the author gave clan traits by using the name symbolism "phenex" (fire, aerokinesis and immortality) Leviathan from 72 demonology "tentacle transformation ?????"

aw454wtr
2014-04-07, 19:14
Sairaorg also inherit his clan unique trait from his mother which is lion taming. "Vapula"

Sirzech who is super devil inherit both clan traits of father "gremory" and mother "bael"

Wait.....From the description agares ability is controlling earth?

Now hmmm I wonder if the author gave clan traits by using the name symbolism "phenex" (fire, aerokinesis and immortality) Leviathan from 72 demonology "tentacle transformation ?????"

Looking back, apart from the SS where asia found rasse and the first OVA, we've not had many tentacle monsters for an ecchi series

Gary29
2014-04-07, 19:17
Looking back, apart from the SS where asia found rasse and the first OVA, we've not had many tentacle monsters for an ecchi series

Personally, I think that's a good thing :heh: Two is enough, we don't need any more than that (plus those two were in short stories, which are always insane)

sunsengnim
2014-04-07, 19:27

no JUST NO i hate tentacle stuff it just defiles the girls and isn't funny nor erotic!
im already saddened japan has a huge fetish for this stuff! :(
stop defiling your girl characters japan!

Gary29
2014-04-07, 19:38
no JUST NO i hate tentacle stuff it just defiles the girls and isn't funny nor erotic!
im already saddened japan has a huge fetish for this stuff! :(
stop defiling your girl characters japan!

Agreed about everything you said. Since there's really nothing else to say about this, how about a new topic?

What do you guys think about Emperor Belial? What are his possible motives for joining up with Rizevim?

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 20:03
He said that he wants to investigate about what happened to his relative that was killed by Irina's father in Rias' territory (Belial's relative's former territory). That incident was covered up by the present government and the Heaven's side.

~So..the first theory about Belial is correct.

saw2097
2014-04-07, 20:28
He said that he wants to investigate about what happened to his relative that was killed by Irina's father in Rias' territory (Belial's relative's former territory). That incident was covered up by the present government and the Heaven's side.

~So..the first theory about Belial is correct.

The fact that he already knows this much and wants to investigate further seems to imply that the theory about his relative being killed to protect Ise might be true as well.

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 20:38
so belial will have a grudge on issei due to the death of his relative?

saw2097
2014-04-07, 20:40
so belial will have a grudge on issei due to the death of his relative?

That's the theory, and they are the only two without a major history.

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 20:56
That's the theory, and they are the only two without a major history.

if the heaven and underworld tried to cover it that mean they know that the emperor will target issei "they may predicted that he will go to the other side"

If that is true ._. then before rias and raynelle, issei was targeted by the emperor's relative knowing that issei have special sg? That's why azazel found out about his sg due to irina's parent killing that emperor's relative

Now I'm confuse :T_T:

saw2097
2014-04-07, 21:00
if the heaven and underworld tried to cover it that mean they know that the emperor will target issei "they may predicted that he will go to the other side"

If that is true ._. then before rias and raynelle, issei was targeted by the emperor's relative knowing that issei have special sg? That's why azazel found out about his sg due to irina's parent killing that emperor's relative

Now I'm confuse :T_T:

I think its going to be more than that, I extend the theory by predicting that it was covered up because if the truth came out it would have meant war. The emperor is a popular man, if it became public that his relative was murdered by someone loyal to heaven as well as the reasons for it, he could have driven the public to demand war.

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 21:04
true true :T_T: maybe there will be intense scene on irina volume because it concern 3 characters irina, issei and the emperor, lastly irina will gain powerup, added to that there will be discussion on heaven side of the story & conflicts

saw2097
2014-04-07, 21:09
true true :T_T: maybe there will be intense scene on irina volume because it concern 3 characters irina, issei and the emperor, lastly irina will gain powerup, added to that there will be discussion on heaven side of the story & conflicts

I'm already looking forward to the next volume and the current one hasn't even been fully translated yet.

But yeah, that's pretty much where I think this is going.

Plus can you imagine how complicated things would get if everyone else discovered that Ise and Irina had such a history, a high class devil was killed because he targeted Ise (to make him his servant or otherwise).

Rias would know that another devil was killed for trying to do exactly what she did to Ise, that would make a really awkward moment between her and Irina.

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 21:15
Well, it's not like Irina doesn't know what kind of person Rias is. Even if that's what's gonna happen, I don't think any kind of rift would appear between them.

Tbolt
2014-04-07, 21:15
Then why didn't Irina's father kill Ise, that would have been the most direct solution. I really don't think it has anything to do with Ise's SG.

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 21:16
@Tbolt He's a servant of God, and it's a crime to kill another person :heh:

kusabireika
true :heh: but I'm more excited that agares will be introduce in the future

Do wonder what angel powerup will she gain on her volume:nod

@Tbolt He's a servant of God, and it's a crime to kill another person :heh:

Or they might awaken his sg in early age and it might cause pure havoc if that happen because issei mind is very young.

saw2097
Well, it's not like Irina doesn't know what kind of person Rias is. Even if that's what's gonna happen, I don't think a any kind of rift would appear between them.

Well, yeah I doubt Irina would be upset, but Rias might be a little shocked at the reason the last guy who ran the place was killed.

She made Ise her servant and has benefited from it, now she learns that the last guy who tried ended up dead.

Then why didn't Irina's father kill Ise, that would have been the most direct solution. I really don't think it has anything to do with Ise's SG.

Ise was a baby, I seriously doubt anyone would willingly kill a baby, the idea is that he killed the Emperor's relative to protect Ise.

Parry999
2014-04-07, 21:17
Then why didn't Irina's father kill Ise, that would have been the most direct solution. I really don't think it has anything to do with Ise's SG. what? Becuase ise was a human child at the time.

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 21:19
Hmm. Personally, I don't think it's connected to Issei's SG. It seems kinda shallow for that to be a motive.

We're talking about a very serious treachery here.

If that relative wanted Issei to be his servant and that lead to his death... why would Belial need to further investigate about that that he needed to resort in betraying the current Devil society?

Tbolt
2014-04-07, 21:22
Ok father kills devil to protect Ise then just up and leaves? There has to be more to it.

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 21:22
Hmm. Personally, I don't think it's connected to Issei's SG. It seems kinda shallow for that to be a motive.

But if that devil know that issei sg is Longinus it will different matter correct it might tip the power of 3 faction ?

saw2097
2014-04-07, 21:27

If that relative wanted Issei to be his servant and that lead to his death... why would Belial need to further investigate about that that he needed to resort in betraying the current Devil society?

I don't think that's the reason he betrayed them, I have two theories on that.

1. Is that he was very close to that relative and will do anything to get answers and his revenge. The current government made peace with heaven, and Irina's father was a servant of heaven, they took away his chance for revenge legally.

2. Rizevim may have offered to bring his relative back to life with the Holy Grail.

Really both theories could be true.

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 21:28
Whether if its a Longinus or not, it's still an insufficient reason for betrayal.

I still think its not because of the relative wanting Issei to become his servant and that lead him to his death, prompting Belial to betray the Devil society.

It must be a way deeper and way different matter than that.

saw2097
2014-04-07, 21:32
Whether if its a Longinus or not, it's still an insufficient reason for betrayal.

I still think its not because of the relative wanting Issei to become his servant and that lead him to his death, prompting Belial to betray the Devil society.

I think that Ise and his sacred gear weren't the reason for betrayal, they were simply the catalyst the started the chain of events that led to his betrayal.

Tbolt
2014-04-07, 21:32

@jopjopjop, I agree with you I want to see what's behind door #3.

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 21:36
Me too I agreed Tbolt,

Ok I wonder what is the story of xenovia volume will there will be flashback on how xenovia and Griselda met?

After the irina and xenovia volume I have feeling we gonna have ss volume again :heh:

saw2097
2014-04-07, 21:37
Me too I agreed Tbolt,

Ok I wonder what is the story of xenovia volume will there will be flashback on how xenovia and Griselda met?

After the irina and xenovia volume I have feeling we gonna have ss volume again :heh:

I suspect that you are right and following that we will get a two or three part ending to this arc.

At least that's my prediction to where this is all going.

jopjopjop
2014-04-07, 21:40
New topic: Do you think Vali and his team still has the treasures that they stole from the Gold and Silver brothers? :heh:

If they do, do you think those treasures would be of use for the future fights?

kusabireika
2014-04-07, 21:43
New topic: Do you think Vali and his team still has the treasures that they stole from the Gold and Silver brothers? :heh:

If they do, do you think those treasures would be of use for the future fights?

I think so they will use on bothersome weak opponents :p

@jopjopjop do you think vali will receive some goods from Odin beside giving permission on forbidden books of Norse myth?

Now there is something that bothering me can vali use dragon flame like before issei was reborn as pure dragon?

aw454wtr
2014-04-08, 02:11
I think so they will use on bothersome weak opponents :p

@jopjopjop do you think vali will receive some goods from Odin beside giving permission on forbidden books of Norse myth?

Now there is something that bothering me can vali use dragon flame like before issei was reborn as pure dragon?

I would think he can, dragon breath is the bread and butter dragon type power afterall

I think Vali being adopted by Odin is in name only just to allow him into DxD as rizeviem is considered the greater threat i'd doubt odin will even allow vali into vallhalla,

vali still is considered as an enemy by the tri-alliance as

-vali does plan on killing great red eventually which would destroy the world
-helped KB during the meeting of the top leaders in vol 4
-thanked Azazel for bringing him up by blasting him in the back in vol 4
-leaked info about gasper that allowed KB to manipulate him

kusabireika
2014-04-08, 02:15
^ he is battle freak what would you expect :heh: beside that he is more noble unlike his grandpa which much crazy than him :heehee:

Vali warn issei about diodora astaroth
Vali pissed on Cao Cao because he injured azazel and his team mate
And etc ....

Giving some goods from odin can even out the odds of fighting his granddad because he can cancel his Longinus, so the only way is using massive demonic power or good that Odin gave him.....

aw454wtr
2014-04-08, 03:25
^ he is battle freak what would you expect :heh: beside that he is more noble unlike his grandpa which much crazy than him :heehee:

Vali warn issei about diodora astaroth
Vali pissed on Cao Cao because he injured azazel and his team mate
And etc ....

Giving some goods from odin can even out the odds of fighting his granddad because he can cancel his Longinus, so the only way is using massive demonic power or good that Odin gave him.....

that was mostly because Vali and the hero faction wanted to kill each other and vali also hated the old maou faction which is why he ratted out diodora no real unity within the various factions and leaders in KB, kinda like the Sith Order

still unless vali abandons his ambition to kill great red, he should always be considered as a threat as great red is needed to maintain the stability of the dimensional gaps

DxD kinda needs him to fight off the evil dragon army and croam cruach at the very least as extra manpower

Speaking of which could croam cruach defeat Rizeviem in a fair one on one fight?

vlade
2014-04-08, 04:51
i don't know mate cause Rizevim never get into battle state he feel like a laid back opponent and beat his enemies from distance(i guess he is similiar like Ajuka)

Gary29
2014-04-08, 08:19
We never actually got to see Vali's fight with Rizevim, but I'd assume he's more of a demonic-power/magic kind of fighter than hand-to-hand combat. Crom Cruach could beat him if he could land a few hits.

sunsengnim
2014-04-08, 09:02
We haven't seen either fight seriously so we actually can't say for sure but the fact Crom Cruach listens to Rizevim says allot in my book.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-08, 11:49
We haven't seen either fight seriously so we actually can't say for sure but the fact Crom Cruach listens to Rizevim says allot in my book.

Maybe Crom Cruach has an agenda of his own and listening to Rizevim is just part of his master plan.

aw454wtr
2014-04-08, 11:53
Maybe Crom Cruach has an agenda of his own and listening to Rizevim is just part of his master plan.

I second that, dragons above all are proud creatures, it strikes me as odd that croam cruach who is at heavenly dragon level would submit to the authority of another being especially a non-dragon unless he has something to gain

saw2097
2014-04-08, 12:04
I third that idea, Crom Cruach doesn't come off to me as the subservient type, in fact none of the evil dragons do.

Maybe Rizevim struck some kind of deal with them.

teejmo
2014-04-08, 14:10
Couldn't the deal be "you work for me, and you'll fight the two Heavenly Dragons"? I mean, CC is a battle maniac, and if he's at the level of a Heavenly Dragon, there are not very many that can take him on.

jopjopjop
2014-04-08, 14:38
“Kukuku. Hahahahahahahaha. I see, no wonder they call you the Dragon that governs battles. Seems like there was a Dragon who craved for battle even more than myself. I presume the reason why you are with Rizevim is to fight strong foes, right?”
Crom Cruach smiles at Vali’s words.
“I want to see the place where Dragons would reach at the end.”

His goal is similar to Vali's. Just like why Vali sided with KB, CC joined Qlippoth.

kusabireika
2014-04-09, 03:58
We know the strong points of rizevim, lilith and cc so how will team dxd defeat them... What do you think there weakness ????

jopjopjop
2014-04-09, 04:06
Actually, we still don't know the extent of their powers. We only saw the tip of the iceberg.

kusabireika
2014-04-09, 04:13
^ true hmm how about this who do you think will battle from team dxd on rizevim, lilith, cc, emperor and that holy cross user?

Chris38
2014-04-09, 05:36
^ true hmm how about this who do you think will battle from team dxd on rizevim, lilith, cc, emperor and that holy cross user?

Hard to say ... after all, some of them might be defeated / change sides, before the final battle of this arc takes place.

What we do know ... is that unless the team DxD SG members find some powers / abilities unrelated to their Sacred Gears or find someway to bypass Rizevim's SG Canceler, none of them will be fighting against Rizevim.

kusabireika
2014-04-09, 05:47
Hard to say ... after all, some of them might be defeated / change sides, before the final battle of this arc takes place.

What we do know ... is that unless the team DxD SG members find some powers / abilities unrelated to their Sacred Gears or find someway to bypass Rizevim's SG Canceler, none of them will be fighting against Rizevim.

True but my guess is issei will battle lilith for ophis sake :heehee:

Saji will battle that holy cross user "because that user has grudge over saji due too ..... :p"

jopjopjop
2014-04-09, 06:22
Well, it's not like they will fight Rizevim in the next 2-3 Volumes. There's still 3 unnamed members of Qlippoth in Ishibumi's list which I assume are the rest of the Evil Dragons.

kusabireika
2014-04-09, 06:29
Or traitors/someone who same goal as them, like fallen angel, demon or etc....

aw454wtr
2014-04-09, 06:36

Lillith vs ophis
CC vs Ise
Rizeviem vs Vali (who by then has a way to bypass SG canceler)
emperor and his peerage vs sizrechs and his peerage
Dulio vs holy cross user (A leader of a faction in KB going all out would be out of saji's league BB or no BB)

XFire
2014-04-09, 11:03
I'm gonna throw a random theory out there. Best way to pass SG Canceler would be for Ise to temporarily undo the seal on the SG and turn into Ddraig. Stomp stomp smush.

sunsengnim
2014-04-09, 11:11
you all have seem to have forgotten about issei's dragonification?
if he masters it he could probably fight rizevim.
but then again we have no clue how strong issei would be in full transformation...

jopjopjop
2014-04-09, 11:19
I'm gonna throw a random theory out there. Best way to pass SG Canceler would be for Ise to temporarily undo the seal on the SG and turn into Ddraig. Stomp stomp smush.

I can undoubtedly say that that's not gonna happen. :)

The "seal" on the BG and DD doesn't technically seal Ddraig and Albion. Their real bodies are already destroyed and only their souls reside in the SG. The seal on the BG and DD are placed to control the power of the Two-Heavenly Dragons. The event of breaking the seal is called Juggernaut Drive.

Chris38
2014-04-09, 11:30
you all have seem to have forgotten about issei's dragonification?
if he masters it he could probably fight rizevim.
but then again we have no clue how strong issei would be in full transformation...

We don't even know if Ise is going to be capable of undergoing a full transformation, since we don't have a lot of details on how Ise's current body has been constructed by Great Red and Ophis who assisted him in that process.

I know that other dragons like Crom Cruach have been shown / mentioned to be capable to transform into a human and dragon form but I still believe that Ise's situation is a little unique ... since he technically speaking, hasn't obtained his current body in a natural way, after all.

Having said that ... we shouldn't forget that Ise also has Great Red's and Ophis's power laying dormant within his body and while we still don't know how powerful they are going to be ... I think that the combined power of Great Red and Ophis + the power of Ise's dragonification should be enough to at least match Rizevim in a fight ... and if we combine it with whatever technique unrelated to his Sacred Gear, Vali is going to obtain ... I think the two of them, should be capable of wining against the old man.

I mentioned Vali ... because I don't think that Ise is going to fight against the old man on his own ... after all Vali has a lot more reasons why he would want to defeat Rizevim and I think that Ise is going to help him in this task because they are 'Rivals' :heh:

DocBernax2814
2014-04-09, 11:40
I want more Great Red!!!

He has to participate during the battle in the dimensional gap!!!

(Because there is going to be a battle in the dimensional gap, mark my words!!)

lived_1714
2014-04-09, 11:59
@jopjopjop
I don't think Juggernaut Drive breaks the seal, it temporary allows the user gain a major of the Heavenly Dragons true power (not skills or abilities). If Juggernaut Drive breaks the seal then Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing won't exist anymore.

Gary29
2014-04-09, 12:17
@jopjopjop
I don't think Juggernaut Drive breaks the seal, it temporary allows the user gain a major of the Heavenly Dragons true power (not skills or abilities). If Juggernaut Drive breaks the seal then Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing won't exist anymore.

Yeah, it only temporarily removes the seal placed on the Heavenly Dragons. It does unlock their true abilities though (ie Longinus Smasher, creating blades and dragon arms from the armor's gems)

jopjopjop
2014-04-09, 12:19
When you thought that you lost Asia Argento-san, your rage increased to the utmost level, which released the sealed power.

JD temporarily breaks / removes the seal placed on the Heavenly Dragons.

aw454wtr
2014-04-09, 13:54
I still think Ise and Vali will beat rizeviem with their sacred gears, when the antagonist says "all you're attacks are useless against me"or "you cannot beat me" it usually ends up that the attacks that should not work on him will endup killing him or the people who should not be able to beat him end up beating him

Plus SG is an integral plot device, for the author to forgo them for in the battle against the main villain seems unlikely, that would be like soul reapers in bleach winning fights without zanpaktous

sunsengnim
2014-04-09, 13:57
just read volume life 1 part 1/3 and i think this confirms xenovia will be running for student council president and that issei will be the new president of the ORC club.

my reasons for thinking issei would become the next ORC president is because the choices are between issei, rossweisse or kiba and rossweisse doesn't feel like a leader and kiba just wants to be the "knight" so myeah.

yes, rias will always be the king but to continue the club they need to choose a new president wich would fit issei perfectly to be honest.
since i feel ishibumi wants to give him more responsibility and teach him the ropes of being a leader for the future and this would be great experience for when he finally starts his peerage.

jopjopjop
2014-04-09, 14:21
She is indeed running for Student Council President.

For the ORC President, most bet on Issei (including me)
Rias has already decided who the President will be.

aw454wtr
2014-04-09, 15:25
She is indeed running for Student Council President.

For the ORC President, most bet on Issei (including me)
Rias has already decided who the President will be.

Ise will be hated even more by the students should he get that role

Maybe with xenovia as president of the student council, Irina might finally get her own club started

jopjopjop
2014-04-09, 15:51
Hmm. Speaking of students hating Issei.

As of now, I think only the students of the high school division hates Issei because he "enslaved" the Two Great Onee-sama. I wonder what would happen after Rias and Akeno graduates and the students in the college division now knows their relationship with Issei.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-09, 18:38
just read volume life 1 part 1/3 and i think this confirms xenovia will be running for student council president and that issei will be the new president of the ORC club.

my reasons for thinking issei would become the next ORC president is because the choices are between issei, rossweisse or kiba and rossweisse doesn't feel like a leader and kiba just wants to be the "knight" so myeah.

yes, rias will always be the king but to continue the club they need to choose a new president wich would fit issei perfectly to be honest.
since i feel ishibumi wants to give him more responsibility and teach him the ropes of being a leader for the future and this would be great experience for when he finally starts his peerage.

The next ORC president will be . . . . . . KONEKO!!! jajaja
Seriusly talking I think I know how is this going to be.

First of all Rias will remain president on action, but on paper she will choose Issei as the next president.

lived_1714
2014-04-09, 19:54
@jopjopjop

Didn't recognize you for that new avatar. 8th grade syndrome, huh?

@Else

Issei being the president will give him challenge in leadership and charisma, I think that's what he needs now, his power can be increased later.

We might be seeing Issei gets around Rizevim anti-SG by Chichigami, again.

Tbolt
2014-04-09, 20:36
Ise using his fertile imagination like when he developed Dress break can now manifest the Oppai hammer even stronger than Thor hammer and squashes Rizevim.

sunsengnim
2014-04-10, 16:09
Ise using his fertile imagination like when he developed Dress break can now manifest the Oppai hammer even stronger than Thor hammer and squashes Rizevim.

and how would the oppai hammer even look like?
the head of the stick would look like a luscious bosom with sharp pointy nipples?

and while he swings it around he yells I HAVE THE POWER? (a famous He-Man quote)

DocBernax2814
2014-04-10, 17:30
and how would the oppai hammer even look like?
the head of the stick would look like a luscious bosom with sharp pointy nipples?

and while he swings it around he yells I HAVE THE POWER? (a famous He-Man quote)

Let's talk about something else, shall we?

hmm......you know, there is a powerful well known mythology that no one has mentioned.

As much as an arc with Hindu gods appeal me, I think there should be an arc, or at least a volume, dedicated to Egyptian gods.

Those are suppose to be good warriors too and very powerful. And since Aphopis is from Egyptian mythology, they should be mentioned.

Chris38
2014-04-11, 01:07
Let's talk about something else, shall we?

hmm......you know, there is a powerful well known mythology that no one has mentioned.

As much as an arc with Hindu gods appeal me, I think there should be an arc, or at least a volume, dedicated to Egyptian gods.

Those are suppose to be good warriors too and very powerful. And since Aphopis is from Egyptian mythology, they should be mentioned.

Well, since Ishibumi has mentioned Lugh, a god from the Irish Mythology in one of the volume afterwords ... it might be possible that he is going to introduce us to some other mythologies as well.

It might even happen in the current arc ... after all we know what Rizevim's goal is, but we don't know how he wants to achieve it ... so it might be possible that he is going to come into with some other mythologies and team DxD will be forced to move there as well ... in order to stop his plans.

Basically something similar to playing cat and mouse ... with the entire DxD universe being the playground ... :uhoh:

kusabireika
2014-04-11, 04:29
After rizevim arc I do wonder who will be the antagonist or the true villain in dxd can't wait for it :nod:

aw454wtr
2014-04-11, 04:38
After rizevim arc I do wonder who will be the antagonist or the true villain in dxd can't wait for it :nod:

Maybe Ra the egyptian god of the sun

DragoMuseveni
2014-04-11, 08:10
Maybe it will be anubis the next major villain in the next arc .

G147
2014-04-11, 08:17
How about invaders from the other world.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-11, 12:38
How about invaders from the other world.

I don't think so. This story tends to the supernatural side.

Although, if Issei and Co. get to fight an alien invasion, that would be a blast!!!

jopjopjop
2014-04-11, 12:50
The ORC thought that the aliens are behind in taking Issei's perverted nature, and they are troubled that if they take out or capture the UFO they might start a war against the aliens :D

DocBernax2814
2014-04-11, 16:43
The ORC thought that the aliens are behind in taking Issei's perverted nature, and they are troubled that if they take out or capture the UFO they might start a war against the aliens :D

WAAAAA!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THE SHORT STORIES!! BUAAAAA!!!:T_T:

How come we are missing all this incredible stuff!!!

Poodicus
2014-04-11, 17:09
How come we are missing all this incredible stuff!!!

Because sadly, only CodeZero/n0m@n is the only one who bothers translating the series, and because of the fact that he has real life stuff to take care of along with translating the series, it takes time for the volumes and short stories to come out.

Now, if someone were to be willing to help him out...

jopjopjop
2014-04-11, 17:16
Or if you have time, you can try reading the Chinese translation using online translators.

Ofc you'll have a hard time and you won't get the same satisfaction as with reading nom@n's translation but you'll get to have new information that may be unknown to others.

aw454wtr
2014-04-12, 01:00
Just a thought, if Rizeviem were to send his army of evil dragons in massive amounts to assault heaven, wouldnt heaven be overrun as devils and fallen angels cannot reinforce them as they cannot enter heaven

Chris38
2014-04-12, 01:11
Just a thought, if Rizeviem were to send his army of evil dragons in massive amounts to assault heaven, wouldnt heaven be overrun as devils and fallen angels cannot reinforce them as they cannot enter heaven

I wouldn't be so sure about that ... after all, from what I remember Irina and Xenovia went to haven to repair Ex-Durandal near the end of volume 11.

Not to mention, after the three powers have became allies ... I think that Michael has made some exception in the system that governs faith, which allows Devils and Fallen Angel's to enter Haven on their own, if some critical situation occurs...

lived_1714
2014-04-12, 05:25

This could be a problem in the future, since Rizevim used vampire as material to morph them into evil dragons, now if this is a dark series, he could have done this using human population.

Phew, I truly love comedy/harem series like High school DxD, do not want another Attack on Titan now. (Replace Titan with Mass!Evil Dragon).

aw454wtr
2014-04-12, 06:06
I wouldn't be so sure about that ... after all, from what I remember Irina and Xenovia went to haven to repair Ex-Durandal near the end of volume 11.

Not to mention, after the three powers have became allies ... I think that Michael has made some exception in the system that governs faith, which allows Devils and Fallen Angel's to enter Haven on their own, if some critical situation occurs...

from vol 12

"I heard the reason why Xenovia (Someone who knows the absence of God) is able to stay in Heaven while she would have an influence on the system based there is because of the cooperation from Azazel-sensei and the system of the immense tree from Norse-mythology, Yggdrasil. But she can only stay there for a short time. Even if we receive lots of cooperation from different factions, it will still take lots of time to unravel the system of Heaven which is delicate and has many secrets"

jopjopjop
2014-04-12, 07:41

Also, there are the free-loading strong sacred beasts in heaven and demonic beasts as well.

And don't forget the system of God. So, I don't think they would be overrun. And even if they use a large number of mass-produced Evil Dragons, there's Dulio who excels in wide-scope attacks.

aw454wtr
2014-04-12, 08:21
And don't forget the system of God. So, I don't think they would be overrun. And even if they use a large number of mass-produced Evil Dragons, there's Dulio who excels in wide-scope attacks.

wouldnt the holy grail negate and ill effects of god's unstable system and enhance the evil dragons

Tbolt
2014-04-13, 07:45
In the next few chapters we have several comedy evens I'm looking forward too.

Christmas dates with the girls.

Ise deciding on Christmas presents for the girls.

Ise getting Christmas presents from the girls.

Ise getting Christmas presents from the guys.

And the always popular possible shrine visit.

Matsuda and Motohama fall into despair seeing Ise in the middle of all the girls during there shrine visit.

jopjopjop
2014-04-13, 09:17
I'm more excited to know what presents Issei will get from the guys than from the girls. :heh:

G147
2014-04-13, 09:36
Matsuda and Motohama fall into despair seeing Ise in the middle of all the girls during there shrine visit.

Sometimes i wonder how will Issei react if Rizevim or anyone in Khaos Brigade kills Matsuda and Motohama.

sunsengnim
2014-04-13, 09:45
In the next few chapters we have several comedy evens I'm looking forward too.

Christmas dates with the girls.

Ise deciding on Christmas presents for the girls.

Ise getting Christmas presents from the girls.

Ise getting Christmas presents from the guys.

And the always popular possible shrine visit.

i've got a feeling some of the girls are gonna offer themselves as a present...
it's gonna be adorable that's for sure!

i shudder at the horror of the guys offering presents can you imagine?
gasper and kiba just standing there blushing and offering their gifts to issei and then sairaorg bursting trough the door while laughing like a maniac with his gift and then vali bursts trough the roof offering him a glorious fight as a gift and issei is just standing there lifeless shuddering with cold sweat and whispers where did i go wrong...

if there's a shrine visit it's gonna turn heads like crazy issei just walking up to the shrine like a pimp surrounded by all his beautiful girls if the pervert duo are present they'll just completely die on the inside at the sight.

it's all gonna be priceless.

aw454wtr
2014-04-13, 10:31
I can imagine the whole school coming together as an army to kill Ise after the girls hand over their presents to Ise

Chris38
2014-04-13, 12:39
I can imagine the whole school coming together as an army to kill Ise after the girls hand over their presents to Ise

... and be brutally annihilated by the girls, for daring to try such thing (or be curb-stomped by Ise himself ... since he faced worse things then a few normal human guys trying to kill him) :p

jopjopjop
2014-04-13, 12:52
It would be great to see a Kaichou wa Maid-sama style of confession but in reverse.

The girls being wooed publicly by the students but picks Issei and admits their relationship with him. :D

XFire
2014-04-13, 13:03

... and be brutally annihilated by the girls, for daring to try such thing (or be curb-stomped by Ise himself ... since he faced worse things then a few normal human guys trying to kill him) :p

Yeah, no FFF for us. Maybe if it was a school for devils, but as is the students would probably hurt themselves attacking him.

saw2097
2014-04-13, 13:59
I am still hoping that somewhere along the line it becomes school knowledge that Ise is dating Rias, and Akeno is into him as well.

The reaction would be hysterical.

As for Christmas, Ise better watch his back, the girls are all going to expect special treatment for the Christmas season.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-13, 15:00
Do Santa exits in the DxD universe?
That would be crazy.

Tbolt
2014-04-13, 18:45
All the girls line up wearing Yukata's and hand Ise a present, when he unwraps it its a pair of scissors.

When he looks up with a ? over his head, the girls drop there Yukata's.

The girls are all wrapped in ribbons and bows and tell Ise its time to unwrap his presents. :naughty:

Poodicus
2014-04-13, 19:04
^

HA! Somebody who's able to draw, make this a doujin immediately!

aw454wtr
2014-04-14, 00:16
Do Santa exits in the DxD universe?
That would be crazy.

Maybe santa is part of khaos brigade, that would be crazy XD

sky black swordman
2014-04-14, 03:41
Sometimes i wonder how will Issei react if Rizevim or anyone in Khaos Brigade kills Matsuda and Motohama.That depends. If it was done in front of him, he would immediately try to kill the culprit(s) responsible for their deaths. Maybe even without caring about what kind of collateral damage he may end causing. While Matsuda and Motohama have caused Issei's reputation to get worse than what it was due to their lies he still cares for them. They are his friends and two of the few(prior to the start of the series) that accepted Issei for who he is.

I am still hoping that somewhere along the line it becomes school knowledge that Ise is dating Rias, and Akeno is into him as well.

The reaction would be hysterical.After all this time I think everybody at the school know that the girls in ORC are living with him. What they don't know is why. I think everybody in school is currently under the assumption that Issei and Asia are dating and have more or less accept it.

sunsengnim
2014-04-14, 08:29
After all this time I think everybody at the school know that the girls in ORC are living with him. What they don't know is why. I think everybody in school is currently under the assumption that Issei and Asia are dating and have more or less accept it.

i can safely say you're wrong about that if the guy's knew he was living with the girls they'd be outside his door to beat him up everyday (even though we all know this wouldn't do crap).
all they know is that the girls are in love with issei.

if it ever comes out that he's living with all the girls and that he's gonna marry most of em the whole school would lose their freakin minds!
he'd get hunted down by a raving mob of enraged guys lead by his two perv buddies and they'd be out for blood!

hmm im wondering if issei would do something to show rias and akeno are his when they go to college like give them a necklace or a ring/ribbon something?
or maybe just kiss them in front of the college for everyone to see?
that would be so awesome.

Reyess
2014-04-14, 08:44
They know that he live with girls
Volume 11

Matsuda puts his arm around my neck. He then whispered into my ears with a lecherous face.

“Hey Ise-dono. Let's forget about the test and have a film-party at my house. Your house is cramped with girls so you can’t watch these types of things can you?”

sunsengnim
2014-04-14, 08:56
i seem to have forgotten that line.. damn so why isn't everyone losing their bananas over issei living together with a dozen girls?

Gary29
2014-04-14, 09:13
or maybe just kiss them in front of the college for everyone to see?
that would be so awesome.

If that actually happens... that would be badass.

Anyway, I think they're not going crazy yet because they're content with spreading rumors about Ise as payback. I don't think they know how many girls are really living with Ise though... If they found out about Rossweisse-san, Kuroka, and Le Fay - They'd kill him.

Chris38
2014-04-14, 09:37
^ Correction ... they would try to kill him ... since I doubt that normal humans are capable of eliminating the son of Great Red / Ophis who has been reincarnated into a Devil... :)

Anyway ... I think that the entire school will learn about the circumstances surrounding Ise's house ... once we get near the girls 'weeding celebrations'...

Since I could certainly see Azazel revealing this little piece of information as Ise's 'wedding gift' :uhoh: :p

Tbolt
2014-04-14, 20:16
Azazel walks into class and everyone stops talking and heads to there desks.

All right settle down, now before we start.

Ise! I'm not a postman, Rias said you forgot the wedding invitations you were to give out so come up here and get them.

And let the riot begin.

sky black swordman
2014-04-14, 20:30
i seem to have forgotten that line.. damn so why isn't everyone losing their bananas over issei living together with a dozen girls?

I think they are losing their minds over the fact that Ise is living with ORC girls but, are not making a move against him out fear of how the girls will react to them trying to hurt Ise in anyway. It is possible that they think they may have a shot with the girls, but will lose thier shot if they hurt Ise and the girls find out about it. As the ORC girls will hate them and as a bonus the other female students will hate them as well for upsetting the idols they admire.

kusabireika
2014-04-14, 21:04
finally done HS DxD Power-Set Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=6546) 0_0 ty everyone for the help and uhm sorry i ask to many question :T_T:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 059.jpg

I'm wondering how strong is agares is I hope the author gave us a future ss or small info on them on future volumes :T_T: so sleepy +_+ :T_T:

DocBernax2814
2014-04-15, 15:34
As I told you, sometimes I read fanfics of the story.

Lately I have read some fics about Issei becoming an enemy of Rias Gremory.

That got me thinking, what kind of story would we have if instead of boyfriend, Issei suddenly becomes Rias mortal enemy? (Spooky)

Tbolt
2014-04-15, 19:11
Who ever wrote something like that is an idiot. :bash:

kusabireika
2014-04-15, 19:19
^ probably trolls or someone hate HS DxD:frustrated:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 047.jpg

Poodicus
2014-04-15, 19:23
^

Here's a question though, which is worse?

A fanfic of Issei being the enemy of Rias rather than lover?

Or crappy OC (horrible gary stu) taking Issei's place in the story?

I'm going with latter.

Gary29
2014-04-15, 19:33
Latter definitely. There are far too many OC fanfics in DxD, always making Ise out to be some pathetic guy while OC steals the spotlight (and, of course, the harem, as no OC fic is complete without that).

rickiminato
2014-04-15, 19:35
issei have more girls at his harem

sunsengnim
2014-04-15, 19:40
^

Here's a question though, which is worse?

A fanfic of Issei being the enemy of Rias rather than lover?

Or crappy OC (horrible gary stu) taking Issei's place in the story?

I'm going with latter.

read a few of those OC fanfics and i never got trough a chapter before being horrified at how they just ruin everything and over glorify themselves it's quite disgusting for me.
i've read a few good fanfics with issei in the lead with a tweaked personality/different powers but the OC stuff is mostly horrid in my opinion.

so yeah for me it's obviously the later wich is worse.

@rickiminato: it's forbidden to ask anything about the translation (thread rules) just check the translators blog http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/ and if it's not updated cry yourself to sleep and repeat till there's an update.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-15, 20:35
I wonder if fanfics can be used to predict future events in the story?

jopjopjop
2014-04-15, 20:42
I'm wondering how strong is agares is I hope the author gave us a future ss or small info on them on future volumes :T_T: so sleepy +_+ :T_T:

There will be a short story where Seekvaira is involved. I don't know if it will be released in May or July issue of Dragon Magazine.

kusabireika
2014-04-15, 21:17
There will be a short story where Seekvaira is involved. I don't know if it will be released in May or July issue of Dragon Magazine.

oh thank you ._. i hope the author reveal her clan magic, peerage and her personality im really excited ;)

XFire
2014-04-15, 23:12
what happen with the traslation?

First, asking this question is an easy way to anger a translator, which will anger the thread, which will ruin everyones day. Fair warning from someone who has made the mistake before.

Second, n0m@n has RL stuff to do. At least that's what it says on his site.

kusabireika
2014-04-15, 23:25
Patience is virtue ^_^V

aw454wtr
2014-04-16, 01:15
Wonder is there an SS or fanfic on what would have happened it sona found ise first instead of rias and he ended up joining the sitri group

kusabireika
2014-04-16, 07:55
Do wonder when will author give us on the last 3 remaining users of the 13 Longinus I wonder what will be there power/abilities, allegiance, personality and are their Longinus is similar to Longinus users that appear in the novel that their power is very unique and have different growth unlike past possessor :heehee:

jopjopjop
2014-04-16, 08:11
Absolute Demise is a member of Grauzauberer.
Innovate Clear would probably become a member of Ajuka's peerage or his organization
Telos Karma is the only one without any clues.

aw454wtr
2014-04-16, 08:44
Innovate Clear would probably become a member of Ajuka's peerage or his organization

Telos Karma and there's a dragon called chaos karma, coincidence???? perhaps tiamat is sealed in telos karma by contract which is why she has not appeared yet?

jopjopjop
2014-04-16, 08:49
No, she's said to rampage around the world occasionally so it isn't possible for her to be sealed inside telos karma just like how Fafnir was sealed.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-16, 12:47
The more I think about it the more I'm curious to know Tiamat's past with Ddraig, and if there's the remote chance that she becomes a main character or just do some random appearences for comedy, I don't know why but I can totally see her taking photos of Ise's intimate moments with the girls(like when they bath together) in secret and putting them all over the school. The suicide rate will go higher than the sky.

P.S.: Seriously, what's wrong with Ise? Finally there's a decent perverted harem protagonist that's not Super-Duper-OP or completely annoying, what kind of reason there is to bash him?

Gary29
2014-04-16, 14:02
The more I think about it the more I'm curious to know Tiamat's past with Ddraig, and if there's the remote chance that she becomes a main character or just do some random appearences for comedy, I don't know why but I can totally see her taking photos of Ise's intimate moments with the girls(like when they bath together) in secret and putting them all over the school. The suicide rate will go higher than the sky.

P.S.: Seriously, what's wrong with Ise? Finally there's a decent perverted harem protagonist that's not Super-Duper-OP or completely annoying, what kind of reason there is to bash him?

Naked pictures of the girls posted all over the school? The death rate will be higher than the suicide rate when Ise finds out about that.

kusabireika
2014-04-16, 18:10

I thought absolute demise is currently member of pheles peerage gotta change it :T_T:

Chris38
2014-04-17, 01:28
You know ... I'm wondering what sort of connection Ishibumi is going to form between Xenovia and Rizevim + his allies, which seems to be his pattern for the most recent volumes.

After all, in Rossweisse's case ... it's pretty obvious how this connection has been formed.

In the case of Irina ... it seems to be the case of the events that happened when she was still living in Ise's hometown, which is something that Emperor Belial wants to investigate.

Which leaves us with Xenovia ... and since, we have pretty much no information about her past, apart from her being under the care of Griselda during the time when Xenovia was training as an exorcist... it really makes me curious how Ishibumi is going to fit her volume events with the pattern he seems to have recently established...

jopjopjop
2014-04-17, 01:36
Its Zeus, I tell you! She's connected to Zeus! Wahaha. JK.

@kusabi
And in the magician’s association—there is the [Absolute Demise] who is within the organisation of Mephisto Pheles who has a good relationship with the Three Great Powers.

kusabireika
2014-04-17, 02:09
Its Zeus, I tell you! She's connected to Zeus! Wahaha. JK.

@kusabi

So she isn't a devil so she is a witch? She only part of pheles magician association not peerage bit confuse about that part :T_T:

jopjopjop
2014-04-17, 02:15
He/She is a part of the magician organisation, Grauzauberer, where Mephisto is the leader.

Grauzauberer =/= Mephisto's peerage.

kusabireika
2014-04-17, 02:18
He/She is a part of the magician organisation, Grauzauberer, where Mephisto is the leader.

Grauzauberer =/= Mephisto's peerage.

Oh I see thank will add that part ._. Silly me so that pheles peerage name, facepalm me >_<

What volume did the name come from is it from vol 15 I hope it's ok to ask jopjopjop :T_T:

jopjopjop
2014-04-17, 02:25
No. The name of the Magician Association is Grauzauberer. That's from Volume 15.

Like I said, Grauzauberer =/= (is not equal to) Mephisto's peerage.

kusabireika
2014-04-17, 02:33
No. The name of the Magician Association is Grauzauberer. That's from Volume 15.

Like I said, Grauzauberer =/= (is not equal to) Mephisto's peerage.

Ugh ._. So he/she is a human :p I'm deeply sorry ._. Ok I will add/change the name later or tomorrow ._. Thank you jopjopjop for pointing my mistake :blush:

On slight different topic I wonder if that holy cross possessor is strong, I wonder who will win issei or her hmm :nod:

Chris38
2014-04-17, 03:06
On slight different topic I wonder if that holy cross possessor is strong, I wonder who will win issei or her hmm :nod:

If you mean the one that Saji was fighting with ... in volume 17, then I think that Ise is stronger then she is... so he will be the one who will win against her.

I mean it won't be even be considered a fight ... since, dress break + dragon shot would probably be enough to finish her :heh:

jopjopjop
2014-04-17, 03:11
I guess Saji will be the one appointed as her opponent and will ultimately defeat her since the powers that they've shown are opposite of each other.

kusabireika
2014-04-17, 07:55
I guess Saji will be the one appointed as her opponent and will ultimately defeat her since the powers that they've shown are opposite of each other.
True :nod:

There something bugging me do Ryuuteimaru have emotion like other familiar of rias peerage? I hope it's ok to ask bit curious about that part :T_T:

Chris38
2014-04-17, 08:25
True :nod:

There something bugging me do Ryuuteimaru have emotion like other familiar of rias peerage? I hope it's ok to ask bit curious about that part :T_T:

It depends on a simple question ... is it a living being ?

Since so far ... it hasn't demonstrated any traits that can be associated with that (at the very least ... I don't remember something like that being mentioned in the LN) ... since it seems to just be an animated object that is powered up with it's master's magic aura ... unless volume 17 has some details, that make this theory incorrect...

kusabireika
2014-04-17, 08:35

Since so far ... it hasn't demonstrated any traits that can be associated with that (at the very least ... I don't remember something like that being mentioned in the LN) ... since it seems to just be an animated object that is powered up with it's master's magic aura ... unless volume 17 has some details, that make this theory incorrect...

True I guess we are gonna wait for vol 17 full translation to know the answer :nod:

aw454wtr
2014-04-17, 12:08

Aren't all familiars living beings? if ryutenmaru is not a living being it would be considered as a vehicle rather than a familiar

Gary29
2014-04-17, 12:16
“……W..What is this thing that looks like a radio-controlled toy?”
Yes, it seems like a radio-controlled device and has lots of detail, but I can only think of this as a toy. But the sailing ship starts to move by itself in the air!
It didn’t seem like Surtr Second-san moved it using his demonic power. Rather, I should say it seemed like it moved by itself……
As if he understood what went through my mind, Surtr Second-san smiles.
“This is a flying, magical sailing ship spoken of in the Norse world called Skithblathnir. It is also called a living sailing ship. It is a masterpiece created by the Ívaldi tribe who also created the Mjölnir for Thor. This is one of the boats. I obtained this under certain requirements. You know it’s quite rare? After all there are only a countable number of them in this world.”
A living airship! Amazing! So there are also things like this! The magical sailing ship which came from Norse mythology!
“It’s still a small sailing ship, and it’s like a toy. This thing is famous for evolving into different things by using the aura of its master as its source. How about it? Don’t you want to take this as your familiar?”

Yeah, it's a living being.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-17, 20:26
Yeah, it's a living being.

Does it look like a tiny viking ship?

sunsengnim
2014-04-17, 20:59
Does it look like a tiny viking ship?

wiki says it just looks like a toy boat i don't remember it ever being explained how it looks like in detail nor has it appeared in any of the illustrations.

jopjopjop
2014-04-17, 21:02
This is the only description that we have atm (Vol. 13).
something which looks like a toy sailing ship. It has a different form and design to airships and aeroplanes, but it looked like one of those ships which appear in a fantasy RPG.

Chris38
2014-04-18, 01:35
You know ... assuming that volume 20 is going to be a Ophis centric volume (which, I believe has a huge chance of happening) ... I believe that Ise might unlock the dormant powers related with Ophis / Great Red in it.

So volumes 18 and 19 ... in my opinion, will contain some more hints that will show that Ise is slowly getting closer to unlocking his ... natural abilities, along with some developments that show that Ise's current body is getting more stable then before.

After all, considering that Ophis is the partial source of those abilities ... in my opinion it would fit for her to become the trigger that would unlock this power...

kusabireika
2014-04-18, 01:57
Do wonder if ophis gain emotion from issei and his close friend/ally :nod:

jopjopjop
2014-04-18, 02:07
I don't know if can be called as emotion but she has started to care for Issei like what she has shown in the latest bath scene in Vol. 17, Life. 1

kusabireika
2014-04-18, 02:14
I don't know if can be called as emotion but she has started to care for Issei like what she has shown in the latest bath scene in Vol. 17, Life. 1

Wow I see, thx do wonder if its motherly emotion "she is her son after all:heh:", friend only emotion or lovers emotion :heehee:

I agree with Chris38 we need ophis related volume :T_T:

On a slight different topic after rizevim arc/rescue lilith arc do you think both of them will combine/reunited? Or they rather want to be separate and have sisterly bond instead?

jopjopjop
2014-04-18, 02:35
My bad. It's on Life. 0 :heh:
“If its Ise’s enemy, I want to do something about it. Causing trouble to friend, I don’t want to do.”

Chris38
2014-04-18, 02:46
On a slight different topic after rizevim arc/rescue lilith arc do you think both of them will combine/reunited? Or they rather want to be separate and have sisterly bond instead?

Think of it in this way ... what is better for a harem themed work ... having a single loli girl in the harem or having twin loli sisters...

In my opinion ... the readers will definitely be more enthusiastic about the latter option rather then the former one... :p

kusabireika
2014-04-18, 02:49
Think of it in this way ... what is better for a harem themed work ... having a single loli girl in the harem or having twin loli sisters...

In my opinion ... the readers will definitely be more enthusiastic about the latter option rather then the former one... :p

Ah I see, after they rescue lilith and both them have understanding,

They will say "We, Think can beat great red :heh:"

jopjopjop
2014-04-18, 02:50
If Lilith joins the group, Ophis now has a person to play with.

They can play lots of games.

Hide and Seek (Ophis will most likely hide in the closet)
Swimming race in the sauna/pool
"Who can hold her breath longer" challenge.

:heh:

lived_1714
2014-04-18, 05:09
If Lilith really joins, then everyday Issei will wake up wonder if he's in a coffin with two person on each side. Then one day Lilith and Ophis watch Drag-so Ball and they learn the fusion dance.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-18, 08:48
If Lilith really joins, then everyday Issei will wake up wonder if he's in a coffin with two person on each side. Then one day Lilith and Ophis watch Drag-so Ball and they learn the fusion dance.

Ishibumi HAVE to do this, and they have to animate it or I'll murder someone.

G147
2014-04-18, 10:48
Ishibumi HAVE to do this, and they have to animate it or I'll murder someone.

Please no, if that happens we might really end up seeing a fusion dance between Issei and Vali. :heh:

Gary29
2014-04-18, 11:37
You know ... assuming that volume 20 is going to be a Ophis centric volume (which, I believe has a huge chance of happening) ... I believe that Ise might unlock the dormant powers related with Ophis / Great Red in it.

So volumes 18 and 19 ... in my opinion, will contain some more hints that will show that Ise is slowly getting closer to unlocking his ... natural abilities, along with some developments that show that Ise's current body is getting more stable then before.

After all, considering that Ophis is the partial source of those abilities ... in my opinion it would fit for her to become the trigger that would unlock this power...

You mean the same way Rias became the trigger for Ise to reach Balance Breaker and Triana? :heh:

Oh, and Ise + Vali & Ophis + Lilith fusion should be the way to take down Rizevim!

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-18, 11:52
Please no, if that happens we might really end up seeing a fusion dance between Issei and Vali. :heh:

How's that not awesome? Sound like awesome to me.

Chris38
2014-04-18, 11:59
You mean the same way Rias became the trigger for Ise to reach Balance Breaker and Triana? :heh:

Unless she somehow gets bigger ... before this event,it won't be the exactly the same way as Rias...

Not to mention one switch princess is enough for Ise to have... :p

But it doesn't mean that it won't be anything arousing, considering how Ise's character works...

Oh, and Ise + Vali & Ophis + Lilith fusion should be the way to take down Rizevim!

A fusion like that would be too overpowered ... considering how strong Vali and Ise already are...

While ... in the case of Rizevim just a weakened Ophis as an opponent, without Lilith and any of the Evil Dragons at his side ... would be more then enough to obliterate Rizevim ... considering that a weakened Ophis is still ... twice as powerful as the two Heavenly Dragons in their original forms...

Finally ... I hope that Ishibumi has a more original plan to deal with Rizevim rather then resorting to something that was done in Dragon Ball...

sunsengnim
2014-04-18, 12:09
yes and included in the fusion is a mandatory multiple volumes of just yelling to power-up to really get that DBZ vibe going.
after all that we get the issei x vali fussion result flying trough the universe sneezing planets to smithereens and the girls never see issei again since he's out fighting evil! just like goku!

just please no im already cringing at just the thought of it.
i can see it happen between ophis and lilith for reasons but please for the love of god no...

aw454wtr
2014-04-18, 12:17
vali and ise fusion would be the second strongest fusion, the strongest fusion already happened in vol 12, Ise and Great Red as it is a fact Great red is way more powerful than vali, even vali's EJOD would be nothing more than a housefly to great red

Gary29
2014-04-18, 12:33
... Wait a second. What about... a Great Red + Ophis fusion...?

Chris38
2014-04-18, 12:39

Well, technically speaking we already have a small scale fusion of Great Red and Ophis in the form of Ise's current body. :p

If you mean a fusion between the actual Ophis and Great Red ... considering the stability issues that Ise has got ... I think that something like that would result in their mutual annihilation... :uhoh:

aw454wtr
2014-04-18, 14:02

seeing as how they are polar opposite elements infinite elements and illusion element wouldn't they cancel each other's existence

XFire
2014-04-18, 17:12

That's like suggesting a matter-antimatter fusion.

Short answer: World goes boom.

Gary29
2014-04-18, 17:26
seeing as how they are polar opposite elements infinite elements and illusion element wouldn't they cancel each other's existence

Wasn't the same thing said when Ise tried to absorb the power of the Hakuryuukou in volume 4? And we all know how that ended.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-18, 17:47
Wasn't the same thing said when Ise tried to absorb the power of the Hakuryuukou in volume 4? And we all know how that ended.

I think not, because:
1- Issei only absorbed part of the Divine Dividing, we don't know what would happen if Albion and Ddraig fused completelly.

2- The scale is completely different, Ophis and Great Red are so strong that their existence are almost metaphysical and philosophical, I mean, the "Infinite born from Nothingness" and the "Dream born from Illusions"? That's not exactlly a "touchable" concept.

Gary29
2014-04-18, 17:57
Well, I have a theory regarding that...

The cause for Ise's excruciating pain when he absorbed part of Divine Dividing was due to Ddraig and Albion still being at odds with one another. When they came to understand each other, Ise was able to freely use Albion's power in the form of Dividing Wyvern Fairy (the white dragons). Considering that because of Ise, Ophis actually managed to work together with Great Red in early volume 12, it could eventually result in them gaining an understanding between one another as well. Now, that does not necessarily mean it could overcome the metaphysical aspects of their powers, but since it was shown that Ophis is not literally infinite when Samael stole some of her powers, the metaphysical aspect may not actually apply. Meaning that, it could be possible for them to fuse, based on what happened with Ise, albeit on a much greater scale.

Keep in mind that most likely this will never happen, so my theory can never be proven :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-18, 18:48
Well, I have a theory regarding that...

The cause for Ise's excruciating pain when he absorbed part of Divine Dividing was due to Ddraig and Albion still being at odds with one another. When they came to understand each other, Ise was able to freely use Albion's power in the form of Dividing Wyvern Fairy (the white dragons). Considering that because of Ise, Ophis actually managed to work together with Great Red in early volume 12, it could eventually result in them gaining an understanding between one another as well. Now, that does not necessarily mean it could overcome the metaphysical aspects of their powers, but since it was shown that Ophis is not literally infinite when Samael stole some of her powers, the metaphysical aspect may not actually apply. Meaning that, it could be possible for them to fuse, based on what happened with Ise, albeit on a much greater scale.

Keep in mind that most likely this will never happen, so my theory can never be proven :heh:
Actually she was infinite, I remember Azazel saying "since Ophis is not infinite anymore" in that volume, don't remember exactly when, but I'm pretty confident that he said it.
I think that was just to show how effective Samael's curse is on Dragons, rather than Ophis not being truly Infinite.

aw454wtr
2014-04-18, 19:09

DD and BG are part of the sacred gear system, due to god's death the system became unstable and developed glitches, Ise made use of that to absorb part of DD's power albion explains this in vol 4, even then it is likely Ise was able to achieve that due to him having high compatibility with BG, even vali said that Ise was more compatible with BG than he is with DD

sunsengnim
2014-04-18, 19:18
actually it was Albion who said that issei was more compatible with his boosted gear since it gets stronger with a persons will and it's because of issei's strong will to protect and wanting to get stronger + the loop holes that god's death left behind that he was able to fuse with a crystal from divine dividing.

Chris38
2014-04-18, 23:54
actually it was Albion who said that issei was more compatible with his boosted gear since it gets stronger with a persons will and it's because of issei's strong will to protect and wanting to get stronger + the loop holes that god's death left behind that he was able to fuse with a crystal from divine dividing.

Yes, that's true and Ophis and Great Red don't have such loop holes to actually be capable of fusing with each other.

After all just fusing a small amount of their powers when they have been producing Ise's current body ... have resulted in some stability issues appearing where Ise lifespan fluctuates between 0 and infinite.

Naturally it isn't at a level where Ise would suddenly die, because of this... and it's not like he doesn't have any options that will ultimately stabilize his current body's state but if such issues appear at such a low level scale of fusion then it shouldn't come as a surprise that things will get more dangerous / risky when Ophis and Great would try to combine a higher amount of their powers...

Furthermore Rizevim's statements of Ise being the only person who posses the powers of Great Red and Ophis suggest that Ophis / Great Red won't be capable of replicating the process that has resulted with Ise obtaining his current body...

sunsengnim
2014-04-19, 00:35
you've all been kinda forgetting the most important question of all while discussing the current topic.

why would great red and ophis even fuse?
they most likely would never agree to this in the first place...

great red just wants to swim in the dimensional rift and doesn't really care about what's happening outside of it and ophis wanted to take his place but is now just kinda doing whatever she wants by staying near issei and the girls + her power got taken away.

so the fusion would have no real result nor a point it would be 99% great reds power at this point anyway and there's already a kind of fusion between great red and ophis inside issei so myeah...

jopjopjop
2014-04-19, 01:01
Well, it started as a joke. Then came statements whether if it's possible or not.

aw454wtr
2014-04-19, 06:29
On the topic of fusion, in vol 5 Kiba fused Durandal with his sword rebirth SG, would it be possible for kiba to fuse Gram with his SG to reduce the risks of using Gram

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-19, 07:09
On the topic of fusion, in vol 5 Kiba fused Durandal with his sword rebirth SG, would it be possible for kiba to fuse Gram with his SG to reduce the risks of using Gram

He fused his sword with Durandal? I thought he only transfered it's aura to a SG sword.

It's been a long time since I read that volume so I can't say for sure.

G147
2014-04-19, 08:05
Hmm i wonder if we'll get another Volume on Holy Swords and Demon Swords, maybe like meeting the creator(s) of both type of swords.