PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - Favourite Character/Plot Moments

relentlessflame
2014-04-02, 18:43
This is a thread to discuss Favourite Character/Plot Moments in the High School DxD Light Novel.

Any particularly memorable moments or scenes that you really like, whether it's related to the plot or the characters in High School DxD? Post them here! Please don't type out or copy/paste the entire script of a scene or episode; just summarize it and post the key line(s) if needed. Also remember that high-res illustrations can't be posted; only post a small image if it's absolutely necessary to illustrate your point. If a scene is NSFW, please ensure to use our [ nsfw ] tag.

As this is a source material thread, it is expected that you should be reasonably caught up to the latest source material when participating. However, if spoiling major plot points that others may not yet have read, please be considerate and use properly-labelled spoiler tags that indicate to the reader whether it's safe to open the tag. Spoiler tags with no label are not allowed!

Please stay on-topic.
No shipping talk
No pointless chatter
No posting raws or source illustrations
No posting translations of the source itself
No asking about when translations will be done
No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)

If you want to discuss a related topic, please feel free to request another thread be created about that topic.

Tbolt
2014-04-02, 19:13
Favourite Character hmmmmm for me has to be Ddraig, and favorite plot moment when Ddraig tells Ise Even in this state, your basic physical abilities have improved a bit from before. ……Well you were originally crap to begin with, so it only improved that much……
I’m sorry for originally being crap! I was just an ordinary high school boy!

But can you really have a favorite plot moment there are soooooo many that I love.

jopjopjop
2014-04-02, 23:32
Ddraig, I choose you! For my fave moment. It's when he first communicated with Issei in Volume 2.
[You will know soon enough. Get stronger for that coming day. I will give you my power any time you want. However, keep it in your mind that it will come with a sacrifice of something great. I will give you something that is worth the sacrifice. You can show it to those who laughed at you. The existence of a “Dragon” that is.]

And oh, how can I forget, the moment I think everyone will agree as the most badass moment in DxD

[Rias Gremory, leave this place at once. If you don't want to die, then it would be better to leave here immediately.]
Ddraig's voice. He emitted a sound, so even we can hear him. Leave? What does he mean? Buchou also put on a puzzled face like me. Ddraig then directed his voice to Shalba.
[The devil over there. Shalba was your name, right?]
Ise-kun pushes Buchou away, and stands up.
[-You…]
Ise-kun heads towards Shalba, while walking like a ghoul. When he went underneath Shalba, Ddraig's voice comes out from Ise-kun's mouth! His sound doesn't have a slight emotion that it gives chills to my body.
[Made the wrong choice.]

II Maestro
2014-04-02, 23:49
My favorite character is definitely Ddraig from a prideful Heavenly Dragon to Chichiryuutei Oppai Dragon. Favorite moment is vol.9 when Ddraig cried.

Are you ready, Ddraig?

[ Ooooooh! Oooaaaaaaah! Oooooooh! ]

Ddraig began to sob loudly. There was nothing left to do but cry.

lived_1714
2014-04-03, 00:20
[I, who is about to awaken…]
<It started.> <Looks like it will start.>
[Am the Heavenly dragon that has stolen the principles of domination from God….]
<It was always like that, no matter what.> <That's not right; it was like that every time.>
[I laugh at the “infinite”, and I grieve at the “dream”….]
<The one the World seeks….> <The one the World rejects....>
[I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination…]
<It was always power.> <It was always love.>

<<You guys choose destruction no matter how many times!>>
Ise-kun's armour starts to change…. It became more sharp, and it grew large wings. From both hands and feet, claw-like things appeared. On the helm, many horn-like things appeared.
-That appearance is a dragon itself.
And then, from all the jewels in its body, a mixed scream like voice of the old, the young, man, and woman is emitted!
“ “ “ “ “ “ “ And I shall sink you to the depths of crimson purgatory!” ” ” ” ” ” ”

[Juggernaut Drive!!!!!!!!!!]

This is my favorite part, the chant itself contains so many feeling. Love is so powerful that it makes you into a monster of hatred.

sunsengnim
2014-04-03, 00:27
there's just too many good moments in this i could fill up dozens of pages but here's 2 i liked.

Volume 12 life 1
after issei returns from the dimensional gap.

“……I’m glad you're back.”

I can feel her warmth from her hand. Aaah, this is it. This is the warmth of the woman I fell in love with. …….I’m glad my body has returned. Not touching the body of a woman is absolutely a no no! More than that, Rias’s oppai have returned to their normal size! I was worried because they shrank as a result of the bust-power that is able to heal my aura. I’m so glad! I really feel relieved!

“Of course. The place where I belong is next to you and my comrades.”

Volume 12 New Life
rias reminds issei of his promise wich just made me awww and then laugh as everyone voiced their wanting a date as well.
(didn't copy paste the whole thing since that would've taken too much space)

“By the way Ise. Do you remember what you promised me before the test? That’s the last thing that I need to take care off.”

-! Rias’s cheeks are a bit red. Yeah, I remember that promise very well.

“Rias, lets go on a date next weekend.”

She shows a big smile to my words.

“Yes, I will be looking forward to it my lovely Ise.”

teejmo
2014-04-03, 00:38
My favorite's the Juggernaut Drive, berserk Ise just busting the crap out of someone who "killed" Asia for no reason, and not even caring what the other guy does. The only other time Ise comes even remotely close to being this badass is when he has the rematch against Shalba. Though I wonder if he maybe gets close when he faces Euclid in volume 17.

As for favorite funny moment - Goristie. The Yukionna tennis match was gold.
The Maou Power Rangers was also hilarious. I didn't realize Rias could be that dumb.

jopjopjop
2014-04-03, 00:40
Oh. If we're talking about funny moments. Asia healing Issei's head and Ddraig in Volume 7 when they talked about a certain "seirei" is very funny :heh:

Poodicus
2014-04-03, 00:41
My favorite two moments are right here:

Volume 7, Life 4:
“O..Old-man!”

Old-man Tannin who is in the middle of fighting Loki! I thought I should ask the former Dragon-king at a time like this!

“What! Did something happen again!? Is it another breast!?”

During his battle, he gives the time to look at my direction after hearing my panicked voice.

“Which mythology God does Chichigami-sama come from!?”

It seems like the old-man can’t close his opened jaws at my question.

I don’t know why, but when I looked around, both enemy and ally stopped their battle and looked at me.

After a pause, old-man shouts towards Buchou!

“…………! Rias-ojouuuuuuuu! Can you heal that guys heaaaaaad!? It’s criticaaaaaal!”

and

Volume 12, Life 1
When issei comes back from the dead and the group doesn't recognize him at first, at least, not until he yells out "Umm, Oppai! I have returned while riding on Great-Red!"

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-05, 18:41
Volume 7 was the most hilarious shit I ever read, seriously, when it gets animated I will probably die from laughter.
There're too many badass moments to compare, especially because Issei is the only character in any anime that can sounds awesome and badass while talking about the wonderfulness of Oppai.

jopjopjop
2014-04-05, 18:54
Just wait for the translation of Volume 17. Fafnir will bring the house down. >.<

itisp
2014-04-05, 23:58
This is hard, because when I thought about my favourite moments there was simply too many.

So to do things differently, I will list moments I can't wait to see animated next season.

So assuming next season only covers Volumes 5 & 6, plus perhaps some of Volume 8 & 13 in the form of OVA's.

Junior Asia and Rias from the "Hell Teacher Azazel" chapter from Volume 8 - my prediction for an OVA between seasons 2 & 3.
Ravel asking Issei to tea
Facing off against Kuroka
Issei V Saji
Akeno getting angry after Issei's retirement
Koneko claiming Issei's lap
Xenovia, Asia and Issei in the gymnasium storage room
Asia slapping Diodora across the face
Issei tasting Ravel's cake
Xenovia shouting "Give me the power to save my friend!"
Akeno powering up after being promised a date
Juggernaut Drive
Ophis pointing her finger-gun at Big Red
Asia and Issei behind the gym
The entire "A Tokusatsu Devil" chapter from Volume 13 - OVA after season 3

aw454wtr
2014-04-06, 02:35
Hoping that these scenes get animated someday

Vol 15 Ophis with rasse in her head sitting on fafnir - how cute is that
SS hell teacher azazel where Ise is fighting off the "matsusaka beefs"
SS 300 Ise, using all the "great fallen angel technology" to capture Ise clones
Vol 15 SS the curch trio going to akihabara
The entire SS of Ise helping Kiyome Abe to break off her engagement, esp the mermaid
The SS That Ise takes Raiser to train in the mountains

kusabireika
2014-04-08, 02:33
Vol. 16

Balor Gasper Moments:

《Fufufu......fufufufufufufufufufufufu......rubbish ......this is too ridiculous......》
《Show me the power of the so-called superior beings all of you are speaking about—》
《—Do it, eat them.》
《—You are the only one I can’t allow to have even a fraction of your body left in this world. Have your soul devoured as well and die.》
《All of you from the Occult Research Club, I am an existence that will taint everything in darkness. However, I promise that I won’t hurt all of you at all cost. I did watch over all of you through my other self.》

Normal Gasper Moment:

“I will become stronger than anyone and take the Holy Grail back......I will definitely save Valerie......and I want to start everything with Valerie from the beginning...... I will definitely save Valerie......I definitely will......!” “I will save Valerie!”

DocBernax2814
2014-04-09, 00:15
"Look carefully, Hyoudou Issei. That is the one, I wanted to see"

The first appearance of Great Red!!!!
(That's the moment I say "this is going to be awesome!!)

Also the battle with Jabberwocky and the first use of Longinus Smasher.

teejmo
2014-04-09, 00:27
"Look carefully, Hyoudou Issei. That is the one, I wanted to see"

The first appearance of Great Red!!!!
(That's the moment I say "this is going to be awesome!!)

Also the battle with Jabberwocky and the first use of Longinus Smasher.

When you say first, do you mean when he is in Juggernaut Drive? Or, as you were mentioning, his Longinus Smasher against the Jabberwocky?

jopjopjop
2014-04-09, 03:26
He said "also". :)

DocBernax2814
2014-04-09, 11:37
When you say first, do you mean when he is in Juggernaut Drive? Or, as you were mentioning, his Longinus Smasher against the Jabberwocky?

The first time Issei use it consciously.

Gary29
2014-04-10, 18:59
Volume 7 was hilarious. Juggernaut Drive, specifically the quote jop posted in his first post, is the most badass and spine-chilling moment in DxD to date. Trying to think of my favorite moments, there are way too many to fit in a single post. One line from volume 9 always makes me laugh:

"...What the heck was that?"
Cao Cao and his group were stupefied. What happened has exceeded their comprehension! Of course! They wanted to summon Great Red but got Buchou instead!

After witnessing the craziness of Rias' appearance, you can just imagine their faces.

GrrDraxin
2014-04-12, 10:03
I think the one where Ise was about to slaughter Sairaorg's queen for how she gave Akeno a humiliating defeat was pretty awesome.

Im Otaku
2014-04-12, 10:13
It'd have to be koneko toujou, I love the hate she shows towards Issei. My favorite scene with her is when Issei used his new special ability to remove clothes with the snap of his fingers and she absolutely hated him for it. I like how they made her the one girl that wouldn't ever want to be touched by him.

GrrDraxin
2014-04-12, 10:34
And these days that's exactly what she wants. But he won't as she couldn't handle the far future results physically.

XFire
2014-04-12, 22:40
It'd have to be koneko toujou, I love the hate she shows towards Issei. My favorite scene with her is when Issei used his new special ability to remove clothes with the snap of his fingers and she absolutely hated him for it. I like how they made her the one girl that wouldn't ever want to be touched by him.

I take it you aren't a novel reader.

Koneko is as of writing the most aggressive of the girls towards Ise. And she proposed to him, right in front of Rias and the others.

jopjopjop
2014-04-12, 22:53
And she directly proposed to be his bride. Unlike the others where they said it ambiguously like "We'll be together forever" (Asia) or "I'll be your manager forever" (Ravel).

teejmo
2014-04-13, 00:16
Not to mention she is actively trying to make her chest bigger so that Ise can't say no, and she was so proud when she was able to show her future self to him. That was one of the most adorable scenes I can think of.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-13, 15:05
Other great moment was when the gang try to bring back Issei from the collapsing dimension using the dragon gate and only the evil pieces appear.

That has to be the lowest point of the story. It's heartbreaking.

itisp
2014-04-14, 10:05
Other great moment was when the gang try to bring back Issei from the collapsing dimension using the dragon gate and only the evil pieces appear.

That has to be the lowest point of the story. It's heartbreaking.
Issei is all like "I'm dying here, but screw that, now that I understand her I want to make friends"

Now, assuming the Anime continues at 2 volumes per season, and skipping volume 8, this scene would be the final scene of season 5. Everyone will flip their sh!t over in the anime threads.

Ddraig and Ophis talk about Issei > end credits > summoning scene > fade to black...

Gary29
2014-04-14, 10:34
^That's exactly how I predict season 5's final scene will go. Placing the ending credits before the summoning scene would make it even better, so it doesn't end on a cheerful note like the end of the Rating Game against Raiser (oh how wrong it sounds to not want it to sound cheerful...). Of course, with a season 6 announcement at the very end so the anime-only fans won't rage as hard. As for volume 8, they'd need to add the Rias & Ise engagement short story, but skip the rest.

Oh, and on a different topic... Koneko's first senjutsu/ki treatment session with Ise in volume 7 was such an adorable scene.

XFire
2014-04-14, 10:57
Issei is all like "I'm dying here, but screw that, now that I understand her I want to make friends"

Now, assuming the Anime continues at 2 volumes per season, and skipping volume 8, this scene would be the final scene of season 5. Everyone will flip their sh!t over in the anime threads.

Ddraig and Ophis talk about Issei > end credits > summoning scene > fade to black...

Hahaha, you think we'll get that far?

aw454wtr
2014-04-14, 12:00

Just imagine how novel readers felt before vol 12 was released, cliffhangers can induce a lot of fan rage

jopjopjop
2014-04-14, 12:33
Vol.11 did had a lot of reactions from the fans. Others even thought that Issei dying is just someone trolling.

Especially since, I think (not sure), at that time it's a long way before Vol. 11 will be translated.

XFire
2014-04-14, 12:41
Vol.11 did had a lot of reactions from the fans. Others even thought that Issei dying is just someone trolling.

Especially since, I think (not sure), at that time it's a long way before Vol. 11 will be translated.

Yeah, there was a hella lot of drama in the thread when Issei kicked the bucket. And then n0m@n did us the wonderful service of translating his death scene before anything else in the novel. Trololololol.

*cries in the corner*

DocBernax2814
2014-04-14, 18:07
Yeah, there was a hella lot of drama in the thread when Issei kicked the bucket. And then n0m@n did us the wonderful service of translating his death scene before anything else in the novel. Trololololol.

*cries in the corner*

On the other side of the coin is, of course, Issei triumphant return as a "son" of Great Red and Ophis to ingeniously defeat Cao Cao.

Now that's drama. (I cried in the part were Issei see the dreams of the children of the underworld while in the dimensional gap)

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-15, 15:13

I doubt they can put volume 5 AND 6 in 12 episodes, unless they make a couple of 20+ episode seasons it'll take a while before we see that scene.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-15, 15:36
I doubt they can put volume 5 AND 6 in 12 episodes, unless they make a couple of 20+ episode seasons it'll take a while before we see that scene.

Did they left anything out in the previous seasons?

If not, then I agree that they have to make the next seasons longer. (If there are going to be next seasons)

Gary29
2014-04-15, 17:06
Well, volume 4 was rushed in season 2, but aside from that nothing was really left out (and what was left out was added in the Blu-Rays). Starting with season 3 every season will need to be at least 24 episodes to handle all the content properly.

G147
2014-04-15, 20:01
TNK doesn't do 2-cour the longest they've done are 13 episodes. ( ._.)

DocBernax2814
2014-04-15, 20:31

. . . . . anyway

Another great moment was the battle against Loki and the realization that there are gods in other dimensions (I really wish I could see how mjolnir looked)

GrrDraxin
2014-04-15, 23:54
Then perhaps TNK should do only one volume per season if they can't handle 2 cour seasons. Granted, the progression through the volumes would be slower, but it will ensure all bases are covered before the climax.

aw454wtr
2014-04-16, 01:13

Hardly any studio's do 20+ eps, seems 10-13 eps seem to be the norm for anime based on light novels nowdays

teejmo
2014-04-16, 02:04
I'm wondering how they're going to do volume 7 for the anime. I mean, for season three, it's obvious that volumes 5 and 6 will be used - that's basically one arc. Volume 9 would match up better with volume 10, seeing as these two have Ise testing the limits of his Balance Break.

You could say volume 7 is almost a stand alone arc. The main purpose of that volume is to introduce Rossweisse, and the main villain doesn't even have anything to do with Khaos Brigade... Really, the best they can do is a 24-episode season, focusing on 5-7, while adding quite a few of the short stories to it.

G147
2014-04-16, 04:53
Hmm i think it might go 7-9, then 10-12.

aw454wtr
2014-04-16, 08:00
Hmm i think it might go 7-9, then 10-12.

heaven help the anime studio if they do 10-11, that ending will induce rage

Perhaps they may do

vol 7+ anime original mini arc with some SS, 9-10, 11-12

G147
2014-04-16, 09:24
Nah if it comes to 1 volume per season, then the anime would be scrapped completely. Too time consuming and the budget is too much. They'll probably continue 2 volumes per season (V8 is a SS compilation) V11 & V12 are actually one story, so V10-12 might be made into one season.

sunsengnim
2014-04-16, 09:32
Nah if it comes to 1 volume per season, then the anime would be scrapped completely. Too time consuming and the budget is too much. They'll probably continue 2 volumes per season (V8 is a SS compilation) V11 & V12 are actually one story, so V10-12 might be made into one season.

indeed, that seems the most logical they can't end the season on issei's death that would bring a gigantic shitstorm that wouldn't end well.

some of the short stories can be put into OVA's putting them into the season itself is a waste of time we have too much content to go trough as it is.

XFire
2014-04-16, 12:10
indeed, that seems the most logical they can't end the season on issei's death that would bring a gigantic shitstorm that wouldn't end well.

some of the short stories can be put into OVA's putting them into the season itself is a waste of time we have too much content to go trough as it is.

Really? I think it'd be the perfect way to end a season. It'd almost guarantee people would return for more.

sunsengnim
2014-04-16, 12:23
Really? I think it'd be the perfect way to end a season. It'd almost guarantee people would return for more.

if they don't get to make another season after that we'd be forever stuck with that BAD END.
nobody would ever agree to that it's a death sentence to the franchise for the peeps that don't read the novels.

Gary29
2014-04-16, 14:01
But it's almost a guarantee that if they end it at Ise's death, they're already very confident on a next season happening very soon.

Poodicus
2014-04-16, 15:46
Just gonna post this right here...

Honestly guys, don't count your chickens before they hatch. Yes, its odd that they added Ophis in the anime for about half a minute, however that doesn't exactly mean anything. As an avid fan of anime, I've seen this a million times. Something happens in the anime to try to get popularity up at the end of the season (or in this case with the BD releases), and hopefully get hype for another season. Sometimes it doesn't work out as well. All we can do is wait for an official release from TNK or from Ichiei Ishibumi or from someone official.

As for rising popularity, are you absolutely sure about that? I hate being a debbie downer here but numbers from last year indicate that HS DxD sales of the LN series actually dropped from 2012. I will be the first one to say however that it could be completely irrelevant as it could have been because of the two EXTRAS volumes (13 and 15) that sales dropped.

Just saying all this not because I'm trying to be a dick or anything, but because I hate to see people get their hopes up about something they know nothing about really, only for it to all come crashing down. That, or go into complete denial ("Highschool of the Dead" and "Rosario x Vampire" anyone? First two series I constantly see on the internet people saying are coming back.)

UPDATE:

I went onto Animenewsnetwork to check the numbers again, and yeah, HS DxD went from being #6 most sold LN series of 2012 with 650,000 copies sold, to #15 in 2013 with 350,000ish sold.

Now again, this could easily be a result of Ichiei Ishibumi making two volumes almost back-to-back that were nothing but filler stories rather than the actual main story, thus hurting sales.

A business, on the other hand, may not look at it that way logically and may end up thinking that it's due to a lack of interest in the fan base. Again, I don't know, I'm not TNK or the publishing company or anything like that, so you may as well take what I say with a grain of salt. Just saying, don't be surprised.

G147
2014-04-16, 16:36

But it's almost a guarantee that if they end it at Ise's death, they're already very confident on a next season happening very soon.

I can't agree to that. The anime might not even continue after Volume 12, most LN anime don't go over 5/6 seasons :(

Plus using 1 volume for 1 season is just wasting budget, no one would do that.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-19, 07:31
I can't agree to that. The anime might not even continue after Volume 12, most LN anime don't go over 5/6 seasons :(

Plus using 1 volume for 1 season is just wasting budget, no one would do that.

Maybe, but I still have hope for a 20+ season that covers volumes 5-7, If I can see Issei kicking Loki's ass with the power of the Oppai God animated I can die with no regrets.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-21, 16:51
Maybe, but I still have hope for a 20+ season that covers volumes 5-7, If I can see Issei kicking Loki's ass with the power of the Oppai God animated I can die with no regrets.

Hell, only seeing Great Red animated would be enough for me.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-04-21, 19:23
Hell, only seeing Great Red animated would be enough for me.

You can count in one hand things that are more badass than a gigantic red all-mighty dragon that gives no f*cks about anything besides swimming in a gap of nothingness.

They better animate it or there'll be blood. Lots and lots of blood.

DocBernax2814
2014-04-21, 20:40
Hell yeah!

Hakai
2015-11-22, 09:49
"Ddraig, will you become the Chichiryutei? Can you surpass a Heavenly-dragon by groping tits? Ddraig, will you become a dragon that represents tits?”

Ddraig who heard that……..reacts in a way in which he needs to inhale some air!

[Ugg…….Even Ophis ends up saying that……… Uuu! Haahaa…….! My consciousness got cut! Counsellor! Someone call the counsellor!]

Crap! It seems like he is about to break because he received too much damage mentally! I got the medicine out and sprinkled it onto the jewel!

“Calm down Ddraig! Here’s the medicine!”

Ddraig who had his jewel sprinkled with medicine had his feelings relaxed and starts to calm down.

[…….Ah..Yeah……. S-sorry…… This m-medicine sure works……]

…….You are too delicate…….. It looks like Ddraig’s soul is exhausted for real. Sorry! I’m really sorry!
Dragon that represents tits :heh:
What have you done Issei :heh:
He's the Sekiryuutei ffs :heh:

Saraxtoss
2016-01-04, 01:02
Kuroka... any and all scenes with Kuroka :D

Biohazardous
2016-01-04, 09:37
Dragon that represents tits :heh:
What have you done Issei :heh:
He's the Sekiryuutei ffs :heh:

Tis ok even after all that Ddraig helped save him. :)
Issei will take him to new heights and give him experiences of a lifetime. :D

Hakai
2016-01-04, 10:23
Tis ok even after all that Ddraig helped save him. :)
Issei will take him to new heights and give him experiences of a lifetime. :D

Of course Ddraig will save him, the bond/relationship between the two of them is one of the best thing about DxD
[……Yeah, my current partner is the weakest among the history. Not only can’t he use his power properly yet, he also has the bad habit of putting his attention to useless things. I’m full of pain since he’s so obsessed about breasts.]

……Is it me or are you saying whatever you like with this opportunity? No, I’m sure you have so much stress you are keeping inside!

—But, Ddraig tells him.

[However, he’s much better than you. No, he’s much better than any previous hosts. This is what I want to say. He’s a good partner.]
Another favorite moment

Biohazardous
2016-01-04, 11:04
He is my favorite of the series. I usually have a chick as a favorite but for this Series is Ddraig. For relationships its Ddraig and Ise of course. Sorry girls you are behind them. :D

B214
2016-01-26, 06:48
A bit out of topic but still related to favorite characters thing. In terms of the DxD Mobage card game only. Akeno is the no. 1 populist there followed by Rias.

https://beetrise.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/high-school-dxd-mobage-populist/

katokateki
2017-02-13, 04:55
After saying goodbye to my parents, Vali and I walked through the hospital corridor, shoulder to shoulder. Vali’s face appeared to be illuminated by radiant light.

“…It’s the first time that I’ve head off to fight with this kind of a feeling.”

Is that so? It’s you who turned my goodbye into that! My parents said ‘We’ll lecture you well when you get back!’ with anger until the very end! Just when I wanted to complain about a few things to him, Vali suddenly proceeded to say

This was funny too! That sarcasm :D
In the end, both were heading off to a fight with a different kind of feeling. Poor Ise.

I like Lavinia. She's one of my favourite girls in the series. Don't know why.

Love the moments when she pats Vali's head! But I guess I shouldn't talk about Slash Dog here.

And Valerie! Those ufufus are cute!

DragonOsman
2017-02-13, 07:39
I agree with you two. Those moments were really funny.

I do like the moments in DxD when Lavinia appears. I really think she and Vali should be together (especially if she has a nice butt :heh:).

katokateki
2017-02-13, 08:19
You bet your ass she does! :D