PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD season 3 confirmed.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

B214
2015-05-24, 22:55
Saji wasn't friggin' adopted by a Chief God. His actions were acknowledged by him privately but that's it. And receiving amnesty doesn't mean the High Class themselves pardoned them.

I wasn't saying it was a super epic flashy match or anything. I said Sona very likely showed determination in that fight as well. It was more tactics oriented, and she proved she was better in that aspect. I doubt she won just by being "Eh, whatever, I lost to Rias anyway, so I'm not even going to try."

Okay fine i agree with you completely.

Odin was paying the greatest of compliments to someone whose existence he didn’t even know about several hours ago.
“That’s right, that’s right! Odin-ojii-chan really understands things, after all☆”
Serafall also praised her little sister’s group and seemed cheery. Even though she had watched with tearfully crying face until just now.
That pawn of Sona Sitri. She said his name was Saji Genshirou. You could say that his estimation rose more than Ise in this match.
This game had been broadcasted across the entire Underworld. Unexpectedly, the name of this previously unknown dragon Sacred Gear user may have become more famous than the Sekiryuutei.

“This is something awarded to the person who excelled and fought the most impressively in the Rating Game.”
Sirzechs-sama said that while smiling. However—.
“I-I…lost to Hyoudou…T-This isn’t a situation where I should be receiving this.”
Saji grasped the sheets of his bed in apparent frustration and regret.
“That’s true. But, consequently, that Ise-kun—the Sekiryuutei was defeated. We watched your battle in excitement from the spectators’ room. To the extent that even Odin of the Norse praised you.”

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-24, 22:58
Okay fine i agree with you completely.

I smell sarcasm.

B214
2015-05-24, 22:59
I smell sarcasm.

No just plain tiredness.

Parry999
2015-05-24, 23:33
Sairaorg proved himself just as much as Sona did against the Gremory group. Yet somehow he lost support while she gained it? Even though the latter was a much more thorough defeat? Prove himself By revealing to all hell lied about how many longinus they had when they made the treaty and all his plans failed so he soloed the team his power proven but not his leadership plus heaven was pissed. As a king he has need of improvement but so does rias.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-25, 00:06
Prove himself By revealing to all hell lied about how many longinus they had when they made the treaty and all his plans failed so he soloed the team his power proven but not his leadership plus heaven was pissed. As a king he has need of improvement but so does rias.

Were they?

Well, his flaw as a King was pretty much that he would rather be a vanguard then stay in the back, could be a problem if he was weak, but since he's strong as hell...

Parry999
2015-05-25, 01:22
Were they?

Well, his flaw as a King was pretty much that he would rather be a vanguard then stay in the back, could be a problem if he was weak, but since he's strong as hell...

It was part of the treaty to tell how many longinus each faction had bael had been hiding the fact they had one. They weren't happy the bael familys shady.

kusabireika
2015-05-25, 03:14
It was part of the treaty to tell how many longinus each faction had bael had been hiding the fact they had one. They weren't happy the bael familys shady.
Only the higher ups of Bael Clan want to hide the fact they had Longinus not Sairaorg Bael who proposed that they have 2 vs 2 against Rias Gremory which caused them to think to do this way or that way also Sairaorg did have limit in keeping it as a secret :nod:

P.S. can we discuss this on Bael or Any tread thx :blush:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-25, 07:20
Countdown to awesomeness: 5 days and 2 hours remaining.

Weather
2015-05-25, 08:25
Dawn of the Second Day....

120 Hours Remaining.

Archilla
2015-05-25, 09:07
Funny thinking about how lucky we are to get to see this animated.DxD succeeding where others couldn't and such.

Day 2 Hype Level: Abridged Vegeta

<I, who is about to awaken...>

Biohazardous
2015-05-25, 09:32
Is it time for new episode yet? :p

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-05-25, 20:13
So as we all know Juggernaut drive is coming so now the only question left is when do we have that most famous line. Right before JD starts. My belief is the set it up so it happens right before the eye catch of the episode. Any other time it wouldnt have the same effect.

So to all of you thoughts on when its going to happen within the episode

Archilla
2015-05-26, 10:55
Day 3 Hype Level: Watching The Force Awakens trailer for the first time

[Am the Heavenly Dragon that has stolen the principles of domination from God….]

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-05-26, 11:07
Countdown to awesomeness: 5 days and 2 hours remaining.

Countdown to awesomeness 4 days remaining.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-27, 09:30
Countdown to awesomeness: 3 days remaining.

@Offtopic: So Imperial got banned. Again. lol

Biohazardous
2015-05-27, 09:48
*passes out paper bags to breathe in.

Weather
2015-05-27, 11:07
3 Days left for da JD.

Gary29
2015-05-27, 15:24
RIP Imperial once again. He must have the Dragon Balls because his account keeps getting revived.

Countdown to [...the wrong choice.] - 65 1/2 hours.

[I laugh at the “infinite”, and I grieve at the “dream”….]

Archilla
2015-05-27, 16:12
Day 4 Hype Level: Breaking Bad Series Finale

The 48th Ronin
2015-05-28, 07:52
Imperial got into a word war again, I presume?

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-28, 07:58
Countdown to awesomeness: 2 days remaining.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-29, 05:51
Countdown to awesomeness: 27h 10m remaining.

[The hype... is real]

Biohazardous
2015-05-29, 08:01
Omg omg *breathes in paper bag :p :D

Gary29
2015-05-29, 08:12
24 hours and 50 minutes until someone makes the wrong choice. I'm so excited.

[I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination…]

Biohazardous
2015-05-29, 08:23
24 hours and 50 minutes until someone makes the wrong choice. I'm so excited.

[I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination…]

[And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!] :D

Archilla
2015-05-29, 09:10
Final Day Hype Level: The Mass Effect 3 Trailer Being Dropped at E3

Hype literally cannot be contained.

Also, did we ever discuss that we see JD in the next episode promo, and HOLY SHIT IT LOOKS AWESOME.

Gary29
2015-05-29, 09:18
Yeah, it looks hype as fuck. At first I really didn't get the feeling of sheer terror it was supposed to give, but then I realized it was most likely a still from AFTER Shalba's defeat. Can't wait for that fight whose contents they entirely hid from us (thank you for that, TNK).

I even wore my best red t-shirt to match the color of Shalba's blood tomorrow. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-29, 11:13
If the JD soundtrack is anywhere close to this one I'll probably have a heart attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rkfT6R4pM

Biohazardous
2015-05-29, 12:22
*passes out the paper bags for everyone to use during show.

Candyman5OS
2015-05-29, 13:50
I kind of wished they ended the last episode with a loud Yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! then cut off. Lol.

Weather
2015-05-29, 15:02
We are all ready for this.

Tomorrow we all make the right choice.

DragoMuseveni
2015-05-29, 15:20
If they screw this up ..... they will make the wrong choice .

I just want to see at leat 10 minutes of JD

And to hear ...... LONGINUS SMASHER

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-29, 15:37
If they screw this up ..... they will make the wrong choice .

I just want to see at leat 10 minutes of JD

And to hear ...... LONGINUS SMASHER

Ishibumi said the way JD turned out in the anime was actually better than in the LN. I think it's the only thing he actually said was better instead of just different.

I think 10 minutes is overdoing it. Since we also have Sairaorg Sirzechs VS Creuzerey, Ophis, Great Red and the Oppai Dragon Song to be done in this episode. And that's if they decide to leave Asia's kiss for episode 10.

DragoMuseveni
2015-05-29, 15:52
Ishibumi said the way JD turned out in the anime was actually better than in the LN. I think it's the only thing he actually said was better instead of just different.

I think 10 minutes is overdoing it. Since we also have Sairaorg Sirzechs VS Creuzerey, Ophis, Great Red and the Oppai Dragon Song to be done in this episode. And that's if they decide to leave Asia's kiss for episode 10.

I was just sayin .... anyway i can`t wait at least .... to hear that magnificent roar

Wandering Soul
2015-05-29, 16:05
Hype levels are at maximum. Pure awesomeness coming tomorrow.

DragoMuseveni
2015-05-29, 17:06
The ones saying that is going to be pure awesomeness , everytime it make me remember this

https://youtu.be/7-Pgy5Mk7RY?t=6m30s

Weather
2015-05-29, 21:06
HYPE LEVELS ARE SURPASSING MY LIMITS.

HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype!!!!

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-29, 21:12
HYPE LEVELS ARE SURPASSING MY LIMITS.

HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype!!!!

[OVERHYPER] BALANCE BREAKER!

Less than 12 hours until shit hits the fan and wrong choices are made. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight...

Weather
2015-05-29, 21:15
Hence why I am button smashing in Elsword all night long.

Need to keep my mind busy.

HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHy peHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype Hype!!!

iNoto
2015-05-29, 21:39
How many hours before the LN readers and anime watchers go all nuts? :D

bluestahli1
2015-05-29, 23:13
I think Dio drained all of my hype for JD :upset:

Parry999
2015-05-29, 23:16
I think Dio drained all of my hype for JD :upset: Dat trolling was over 9000.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-29, 23:22

If the Za Warudo's ability hadn't been spoiled for me I might have agreed with you. But since it was, JD is all I have this week.

Parry999
2015-05-29, 23:30
If the Za Warudo's ability hadn't been spoiled for me I might have agreed with you. But since it was, JD is all I have this week. Its a meme I know what it was before I know what Jojo was.

schedmaster
2015-05-30, 00:20

For me, Naruto Shippuden going back on track and its glory is going to make look down on JD and that's not right. It just feels unlucky that Naruto Shippuden had to come back to the story this week.:sad:

Archilla
2015-05-30, 00:59
Y'all are some negative nellies. Hype level still too strong. ME4, The Force Awakens, or Dragon Ball Super would have to drop tomorrow to overtake it.

bluestahli1
2015-05-30, 01:30
Well, when Polnareff said "ZA WARUDO!" for the first time, that was the moment my hype went out the window. :heh:

anyway let's try to remain on topic now.

The 48th Ronin
2015-05-30, 06:28
Hype level: NBA Finals

DragoMuseveni
2015-05-30, 08:02
2-3 hours till the raw is out , 4-5 hours till the sub is out .... can`t wait

GDB
2015-05-30, 08:04
I'm going to have to wait until tonight to watch. Got some place to be about an hour after it'd be released with subs, and it takes a bit over an hour to get there. :heh:

Gary29
2015-05-30, 08:54
About 5 freaking minutes. I seriously cannot handle this level of hype.

Also, it's going to be so fun to see the explosion of hype from EVERYONE, everywhere after it airs. :heh:

Somethindarker
2015-05-30, 09:34
Decent episode, was a little let down, but nothing spectacular. They left alot out, mixed feeling about the lack of the song, but nothing serious 7/10 episode the season is 5/10 so far hopefully they don't fuck up the ending too bad maybe it'll reach a 6/10 is they can pull of the Sairorg fight.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 09:37
Decent episode, was a little let down, but nothing spectacular. They left alot out but nothing serious 7/10 episode the season is 5/10 so far hopefully they don't fuck up the ending too bad maybe it'll reach a 6/10 is they can pull of the Sairorg fight.

What Sairaorg fight? There won't be a Sairaorg fight.

B214
2015-05-30, 09:38
Decent episode, was a little let down, but nothing spectacular. They left alot out, mixed feeling about the lack of the song, but nothing serious 7/10 episode the season is 5/10 so far hopefully they don't fuck up the ending too bad maybe it'll reach a 6/10 is they can pull of the Sairorg fight.

The song not being there is already hinted the moment they said the interview will take place after the Diodora match and....maybe i'll wait till the subs are out instead of spoiling your fun on what Vali said.

GrrDraxin
2015-05-30, 09:50
All this "za warudo" sounds like the guy was going to say; "I'm going to take over... ZA WARUDO", but forgot the first part, as the japanese tend to shorten things in strange ways. Never saw JBA, so don't know the context.

As for the hype, like someone mentioned before, there's no hype like overhype. So I'll keep my expectations low, and wait for the uncensored version.

Somethindarker
2015-05-30, 10:06
The song not being there is already hinted the moment they said the interview will take place after the Diodora match and....maybe i'll wait till the subs are out instead of spoiling your fun on what Vali said.

Yea this season is a serious step down from previous ones. Oh well hopefully they get back form next season(as doubtful as it may be).

KnightShade
2015-05-30, 10:35

people still think born will touch v10? :heh:

B214
2015-05-30, 10:38

The first preview where Sairaorg punches Ise probably gave them those delusions.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 10:41
The first preview where Sairaorg punches Ise probably gave them those delusions.

And Ishibumi himself saying multiple times it was just for the sake of hype isn't enough for them to believe it won't happen? Sometimes I think they want to be disappointed.

B214
2015-05-30, 10:46
And Ishibumi himself saying multiple times it was just for the sake of hype isn't enough for them to believe it won't happen? Sometimes I think they want to be disappointed.

Well some people just want things to complain about.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 11:58
Just watched it raw.

God. Fucking. Dammit.

I find it funny how one of the best scenes in the entire season is anime original. Seriously, that moment with Ise hallucinating with Asia and Reynare was like shoving a rusty knife in my heart and twisting it nonstop. Ouch.

This was beyond words. It was just pure awesomeness. JD looked a lot more terrifying than I thought it would. Being 5 meters tall probably helps.

And Great Red has 4 fucking wings. That's badass. I don't know why, but it is.

DxD/10

Somethindarker
2015-05-30, 12:24

The sparring session won't get touched on? I thought it happened in volume 7 I could be wrong it's been a while since I read that volume.

Well some people just want things to complain about.

Trust me there is plenty to complain about in Born.

Just watched it raw.

God. Fucking. Dammit.

I find it funny how one of the best scenes in the entire season is anime original. Seriously, that moment with Ise hallucinating with Asia and Reynare was like shoving a rusty knife in my heart and twisting it nonstop. Ouch.

This was beyond words. It was just pure awesomeness. JD looked a lot more terrifying than I thought it would. Being 5 meters tall probably helps.

DxD/10

Agreed. This episode was fucking awesome although my only real gripe is I wanted to see Issei's JD pin him to the ground and literally try to tear him apart, but other than that this episode was good.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 12:27
The sparring session won't get touched on? I thought it happened in volume 7 I could be wrong it's been a while since I read that volume.
It was in V9.

Trust me there is plenty to complain about in Born.

Is there stuff to complain about? Yes. More than the previous 2 seasons? Not really.

Aside from the way they handled Akeno's development, there's really nothing that completely changed the overall plot.

Agreed. This episode was fucking awesome although my only real gripe is I wanted to see Issei's JD pin him to the ground and literally try to tear him apart, but other than that this episode was good.

Maybe they'll change in the BDs. I think it's easier to get nudity than violence of that nature in TV.

DragoMuseveni
2015-05-30, 12:30
So thats how they dealt with Loki curse...

Anyway truly a spectacular episode

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 12:31
So thats how they dealt with Loki curse...

Anyway truly a spectacular episode

Oh, they talked about it? I'm waiting for fansubs so I don't really know how they did the original dialogue.

DragoMuseveni
2015-05-30, 12:37
Ophis extracted the curse from him ..... so the next episode will be original story ....

Parry999
2015-05-30, 13:10
So we had pretty boy Shalba and Burning greymon/Vritramon irony. And a frame that doesn't move for great red. Sirzechs was more brutal here then in the ln he just straight up mercs the dude.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 13:17
So we had pretty boy Shalba and Burning greymon/Vritramon irony. And a frame that doesn't move for great red.
Shalba was a lot more handsome than I thought. He looks pretty cool actually.

I think Vritramon VS JD Ise would be kinda cool. lol

With that level of detail, I don't even care about him not moving.

KnightShade
2015-05-30, 13:23
Just watched it raw.

God. Fucking. Dammit.

DxD/10

that weird moment where you post literally what i was about to post! 10/10

Archilla
2015-05-30, 13:33
Hot damn, that was sick.

Episode was a blast to watch (let's not forget that's the goal), and even with the changes I think they did a good job.

BOOSTs
-Holy shit, the lead up to JD was perfect. Issei's dread, his anger. They got the "wrong choice" line spot on. Someone screengrab the shot when he says that, with the green eyes. That stunned me. Really gets across the blind, painful fury of JD.
-JD looked sick, if a little lanky. I loved that it was fucking huge.
-The stomp was great. Mouth beams were sick.
-My god, Longinus Smasher was epic. I dislike that it looks like an orb, but my god it was like watching Final Flash again for the first time.
-Vali's JD!
-Love love love the stuff they added with Raynare. Heart wrenching. I'm really getting that TNK is trying to up the seriousness/credibility of the series from assumed "Sekirei" levels of fighting pairs of boobs.
-Issei and Rias' moment was good.
-Wow, what a cool drawing of Great Red. I wish it moved, but still.
-Issei and Vali's fistbump! Dat bromance.

DIVIDEs
-Shalba was a little lame.
-Totally a nitpick, but I wish he had screamed "Juggernaut Drive!!!!!!!"
-Also a nitpick but I didn't like how JD was a little lanky.
-Again a nitpick, but the feats guy in my was screaming when Vali tanked and then Divided down Longinus Smasher. In Base.
-While he looked sick, I was sad to see that GR couldn't get more than one frame.

Finally, the LN reader in me wants to be dissapointed the song wasn't there, but the viewer in me realizes that it's hard to juxtapose such a brutal scene with such a goofy moment. Since TNK opted to do that great scene with Raynare, I understand why the song was missing.

All in all, great episode. Pleasure to watch.

Parry999
2015-05-30, 13:40
Am Happy they stuck in vali line about peace that foreshadows you know who.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 13:43
DIVIDEs
-Shalba was a little lame.
-Totally a nitpick, but I wish he had screamed "Juggernaut Drive!!!!!!!"
-Also a nitpick but I didn't like how JD was a little lanky.
-Again a nitpick, but the feats guy in my was screaming when Vali tanked and then Divided down Longinus Smasher. In Base.
-While he looked sick, I was sad to see that GR couldn't get more than one frame.

Finally, the LN reader in me wants to be dissapointed the song wasn't there, but the viewer in me realizes that it's hard to juxtapose such a brutal scene with such a goofy moment. Since TNK opted to do that great scene with Raynare, I understand why the song was missing.

All in all, great episode. Pleasure to watch.

-Really? I thought he looked really cool. At least ihe's cooler than the younger Kokabiel I had in mind. :heh:

-Agreed.

-Well, dragons in DxD are for the most part slim/fit. None of them look too bulky (Except for Grendel maybe. I imagine him as a Hulk version of Tannin) if the descriptions in the LN mean anything. But whatever, design is something as subjective as it gets. :)

-If he has enough demonic power to use as a substitute for life force, tanking an incomplete LS with his aura is probably doable.

-Agreed.

Archilla
2015-05-30, 13:55
-Really? I thought he looked really cool. At least ihe's cooler than the younger Kokabiel I had in mind. :heh:

-Agreed.

-Well, dragons in DxD are for the most part slim/fit. None of them look too bulky (Except for Grendel maybe. I imagine him as a Hulk version of Tannin) if the descriptions in the LN mean anything. But whatever, design is something as subjective as it gets. :)

-If he has enough demonic power to use as a substitute for life force, tanking an incomplete LS with his aura is probably doable.

-Agreed.

I guess I just felt that way about Shalba because it was hard to see him while he was getting his shit rocked :heh:.

As for LS... thinking about it, it may not have been a real LS. It wasn't boosted, or announced. I think I just had a nasty reflex when I saw him in base.

Weather
2015-05-30, 14:52
Just saw it.

NO FUCKING WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT.

BOOST/10

Parry999
2015-05-30, 14:53
I guess I just felt that way about Shalba because it was hard to see him while he was getting his shit rocked :heh:.

As for LS... thinking about it, it may not have been a real LS. It wasn't boosted, or announced. I think I just had a nasty reflex when I saw him in base. To Be fair it is like the spirit bomb of dxd it never works.

Royalknightftw
2015-05-30, 15:03
Amazing episode is amazing episode, Gotta love The JD's Chant and damn, Issei's JD (incomplete) got reck by Vali's JD
My only complain is the transition of each scenes is kinda too fast

Archilla
2015-05-30, 15:28
To Be fair it is like the spirit bomb of dxd it never works.

What? Every use after JD has ended whatever fight it was used in.

Parry999
2015-05-30, 15:32
What? Every use after JD has ended whatever fight it was used in. Yeah but Shalba and euclid magically live.

Weather
2015-05-30, 15:35
Euclid never got JD to him.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 15:36
Yeah but Shalba and euclid magically live.

It wasn't magically. Euclid had a BG replica while he himself was Maou-Class and Shalba was as strong as the original Beelzebub and teleported before taking all the damage.

Royalknightftw
2015-05-30, 15:38

Hmmm, Euclid was wearing replica BB and Shalba had some ophis's snake, not to mention there is assumption that Issei's LS is still not complete yet

Archilla
2015-05-30, 15:49

JD's LS was incomplete, and Shalba was teleported away.

The actual achieved LS wrecked Euclid who had a massive durability boost due to his fake armor, especially since it was a copy of the very thing blasting him. The plot also required him to live for various reasons.

LS, achieved through GR, also puts down the biggest bad we've seen in the series so far.

Longinus Smasher is 3/3 for ending fights. It's a simple fact.

Edit: Spoiler tagged because everyone else is... But does this really need to be? I thought we assumed people were up to date on translated volumes here. This stuff isn't new.

Parry999
2015-05-30, 16:06
JD's LS was incomplete, and Shalba was teleported away.

The actual achieved LS wrecked Euclid who had a massive durability boost due to his fake armor, especially since it was a copy of the very thing blasting him. The plot also required him to live for various reasons.

LS, achieved through GR, also puts down the biggest bad we've seen in the series so far.

Longinus Smasher is 3/3 for ending fights. It's a simple fact.

Edit: Spoiler tagged because everyone else is... But does this really need to be? I thought we assumed people were up to date on translated volumes here. This stuff isn't new. Dude whats your avatar I can't tell and its bugging me?:heh: I Actually like Shalba am dispointed he died bfore he know more about him to many Lucifers are around. I total forgot he teleported I thought he tanked the thing. Then again I wish he did more with alot of the early villains.

Archilla
2015-05-30, 16:13
Dude whats your avatar I can't tell and its bugging me?:heh: I Actually like Shalba am dispointed he died bfore he know more about him to many Lucifers are around. I total forgot he teleported I thought he tanked the thing. Then again I wish he did more with alot of the early villains.

My avatar is the Illusive Man from Mass Effect. It looks a little different because it's concept art.

cloud04
2015-05-30, 17:09
so sad no oppai song

Candyman5OS
2015-05-30, 17:23
so sad no oppai song

Yeah however I feel they did a really good job with the way they handled the Episode. I can see the Song being heard for the first time this season when Issei and everyone first see the premier of his show or something of the sort.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 17:25
so sad no oppai song

If it was made like the LN, I would agree it sucked it wasn't there. But after all that stuff with Reynare, I don't think it would've fit. It was way too emotional of a scene for something like that.

Parry999
2015-05-30, 17:33
If it was made like the LN, I would agree it sucked it wasn't there. But after all that stuff with Reynare, I don't think it would've fit. It was way too emotional of a scene for something like that. How ise know what raynares pantys looked like?

Wandering Soul
2015-05-30, 17:35
so sad no oppai song
It really would not fit the emotional tone the episode had set.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 18:00
How ise know what raynares pantys looked like?

... What does your comment even mean? It was an hallucination, he wasn't consciously imagining her there. It was more like a dream.

Parry999
2015-05-30, 18:02
... What does your comment even mean? It was an hallucination, he wasn't consciously imagining her there. It was more like a dream. Theirs a weird moment when you see raynare in her disguises pantys and it threw me off.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 18:04
Theirs a weird moment when you see raynare in her disguises pants and it threw me off.
Like I said, he wasn't consciously imagining that. It was his subconscious. So don't think too much about it.

MV5
2015-05-30, 20:54
Ophis extracted the curse from him ..... so the next episode will be original story ....
Not so sure about that, maybe the curse was extracted, but the remnants and effects could already be in too deep. There was a small glimpse of it during Vali's thoughts shown again and the Boosted Gear looked corrupted during the ending. Also why put the curse if it's just going to be settled that quickly? Gotta be more to it than that.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 21:06
Not so sure about that, maybe the curse was extracted, but the remnants and effects could already be in too deep. There was a small glimpse of it during Vali's thoughts shown again and the Boosted Gear looked corrupted during the ending. Also why put the curse if it's just going to be settled that quickly? Gotta be more to it than that. Also, if those episode spoilers were right, episode 11 will be the real JD showdown between a cursed Issei and Vali.
Agreed. putting the curse just for it to have no repercussions would be the dumbest thing in the entire franchise.

The episode spoilers for EPs 10-12 were proved false already. Next episode is "The ORC vanishes!" not "Two Heavenly Dragons VS Loki!" Which is not surprising, since EP 11 had the same title as the troll/prank B214 pulled a few days before.

Biohazardous
2015-05-30, 21:10
Can't wait to see what they do.

sky black swordman
2015-05-30, 21:59
That was the best episode of the season! That Juggernaut Drive!! Even the anime original scenes were great. I also noticed that they add that Issei was using Gasper's time stopping ability where as in the light novel it appeared that Issei's Juggernaut Drive possessed the same or an similar ability.

Weather
2015-05-30, 22:09
That was the best episode of the season! That Juggernaut Drive!! Even the anime original scenes were great. I also noticed that they add that Issei was using Gasper's time stopping ability where as in the light novel it appeared that Issei's Juggernaut Drive possessed the same or an similar ability.

Dat epic foreshadowing.

Well played TNK, Well played.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 22:14

That was the moment the episode surpassed 15/5 in my book. :D

GDB
2015-05-30, 22:16
What foreshadowing are you talking about? I'm tired and having trouble remembering. :heh:

Weather
2015-05-30, 22:18
What foreshadowing are you talking about? I'm tired and having trouble remembering. :heh:

Gasper Balor.

TNK is hinting to reach at least Vol 16... :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 22:22

In V16, Balor said he was the one who lent the ZA WARUDO Time Stopping ability to Ise when he was in JD. In the LN it was a little down-played on Gasper's part, while in the anime he had some reaction. I think his eyes activated? Need to rewatch to make sure.

MV5
2015-05-30, 23:10
The episode spoilers for EPs 10-12 were proved false already. Next episode is "The ORC vanishes!" not "Two Heavenly Dragons VS Loki!" Which is not surprising, since EP 11 had the same title as the troll/prank B214 pulled a few days before.
Noted. Really interested to how the final battle with Loki plays out now.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-30, 23:39
Noted. Really interested to how the final battle with Loki plays out now.

Who isn't? Well, besides Imperial. :heh:

bluestahli1
2015-05-30, 23:52
I wonder what ishibumi-sensei thinks about how they broke Ise out of JD, since there's two sides when I saw the latest episode : the one side that liked how it turned out and the other side that were completely butt hurt how the oppai song wasn't sung in the end.

Anyway I think Shalba looked really cool IMO and I didn't think that he'd look like that from what I always thought, although he dispersed asia I never gave any hatred towards him throughout the whole episode :heh: is it just me?

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-31, 00:05
I wonder what ishibumi-sensei thinks about how they broke Ise out of JD, since there's two sides when I saw the latest episode : the one side that liked how it turned out and the other side that were completely butt hurt how the oppai song wasn't sung in the end.

He said before it even aired that JD turned out far better than the LN. So yeah, he completely approves of it.

bluestahli1
2015-05-31, 00:16
He said before it even aired that JD turned out far better than the LN. So yeah, he completely approves of it.
I see, well good for him that he liked it, too bad shalba got wasted so fast :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-31, 00:25
I see, well good for him that he liked it, too bad shalba got wasted so fast :heh:

You say it as if he put up a fight in the LN. :heh:

Chris38
2015-05-31, 00:28
Well, personally I have a mixed opinion on how JD was done in the anime ... on one hand the addition of Reynare to that scene is a pretty good foreshadow of the events that occur in volume 10 ... on the other, the fact that we haven't heard the Oppai Dragon song is a little disappointing.

On another topic ... I can't help myself to wonder if that eye catch with Ophis, in the middle of the latest episode is meant to actually foreshadow some future volume events :heh:

bluestahli1
2015-05-31, 00:28
You say it as if he put up a fight in the LN. :heh:

Well I guess I'm a sucker for cool looking villains :heh: but dragging it out through chatter would just be bad. :D

Parry999
2015-05-31, 00:33
Well I guess I'm a sucker for cool looking villains :heh: but dragging it out through chatter would just be bad. :D Thanks Know am picturing him pulling a Dio in a later volume coming back from the dead and being op as hell. :heh: Since Fenrir already gone maybe will see Loki summon the real Midgardsormr we haven't seen him in the anime yet?

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-31, 00:34
Well I guess I'm a sucker for cool looking villains :heh: but dragging it out through chatter would just be bad. :D

Yeah, he was such a chump in the LNs yet he probably is the coolest looking villain besides Crom. Oh the irony is delicious indeed...

@Chris38: Heh, if it appears later it'll be better, this had more serious stuff than the LN, so it'd feel a bit out of place.

As long as she changes into an older form I don't mind. :D

DOmus
2015-05-31, 00:38
Thanks Know am picturing him pulling a Dio in a later volume coming back from the dead and being op as hell. :heh: Since Fenrir already gone maybe will see Loki summon the real Midgardsormr we haven't seen him in the anime yet?

But he cant appear/wake up since that will mean the start of the ragnarok.

bluestahli1
2015-05-31, 00:42
Thanks Know am picturing him pulling a Dio in a later volume coming back from the dead and being op as hell. :heh: Since Fenrir already gone maybe will see Loki summon the real Midgardsormr we haven't seen him in the anime yet?

B-butt...Dio-sama had a legit way of reviving through another arc more fabulous and manlier than ever! and shalba got disintegrated by a personification of a tyranosaurus rekt. :heh:

Parry999
2015-05-31, 00:48
^ Dio should have stopped well he was ahead. Dio will always come back in some form or another in that series.
But he cant appear/wake up since that will mean the start of the ragnarok. The anime might not follow that heck Dxd has Fenrir runing around unchained.

bluestahli1
2015-05-31, 00:54
Lots of people are butt hurt that the oppai song wasn't sung.

Starway
2015-05-31, 00:57
In V16, Balor said he was the one who lent the ZA WARUDO Time Stopping ability to Ise when he was in JD. In the LN it was a little down-played on Gasper's part, while in the anime he had some reaction. I think his eyes activated? Need to rewatch to make sure.

I kind of wanted to up my score by one point just cuz of the but already voted I also meant to give it a 8 not a 6 oops:heh: well any ways my only 2 major complaints this episode is no song(the Loki fight better do it good) and vail stoping ise attack in his BB everything else was good.

Seafoam
2015-05-31, 02:31
But he cant appear/wake up since that will mean the start of the ragnarok.

That would actually make sense. Especially considering Loki said it was about to begin in the preview for episode 10.

cookievalenzuela666
2015-05-31, 04:22
there are a few things that i'm wondering about now that there's only three episodes left:
- does akeno confess her feelings to issei, and how does it happen?

- when rias kisses issei for the third time while in bed with him, how do they work that in?

- when they fight loki again, will the whole chichigami thing play a role in it?

- barakiel thinking that issei eats oppai, and the conversation he has with azazel at the end of volume 7 about entrusting akeno to issei and co. i really like that part, yet i don't see that happening.

- the conversation akeno has with issei right before the rating game against sona, again, it's a very important part of issei and akeno's relationship, but now that akeno has resolved the issues with her father and also embraced her fallen angel powers, what happens to that converation?

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-31, 09:37
there are a few things that i'm wondering about now that there's only three episodes left:
- does akeno confess her feelings to issei, and how does it happen?

- when rias kisses issei for the third time while in bed with him, how do they work that in?

- when they fight loki again, will the whole chichigami thing play a role in it?

- barakiel thinking that issei eats oppai, and the conversation he has with azazel at the end of volume 7 about entrusting akeno to issei and co. i really like that part, yet i don't see that happening.

- the conversation akeno has with issei right before the rating game against sona, again, it's a very important part of issei and akeno's relationship, but now that akeno has resolved the issues with her father and also embraced her fallen angel powers, what happens to that converation?

-Ishi said she'll still get development in the second half, so I guess soon.

-I don't recall if there were any big implications on this, specially since Ise says in V10 she kisses him all the time. Don't know.

-Ishi confirmed it'll happen albeit a bit different.

-They didn't put the part with Odin from V4 in NEW, so I think it's a bit unlikely. Who knows, BD extra footage is for this kind of things amirite?

-Since all of that got solved already, I don't see the point in putting it.

The 48th Ronin
2015-05-31, 09:45
I just find it weird that Ophis is more talkative in the anime.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-31, 09:48
I just find it weird that Ophis is more talkative in the anime.

Eh, not really. Her extra lines were all with Vali if I'm not mistaken, and it was said they talk constantly in V11.

The 48th Ronin
2015-05-31, 09:54
Oh, I almost missed that. But she never introduced herself as leader of Chaos Brigade in the LN, IIRC.

DragoMuseveni
2015-05-31, 15:31
I have a theory . What if in the battle with loki , ise is at peak reaching again JD and it is saved by Oppai Song , which also invokes Chichigami ?

Seafoam
2015-05-31, 15:33
I have a theory . What if in the battle with loki , ise is at peak reaching again JD and it is saved by Oppai Song , which also invokes Chichigami ?

That's what I think is gonna happen. I'm going to be dead though if they use the song to summon Chichigami. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-05-31, 15:50
That's what I think is gonna happen. I'm going to be dead though if they use the song to summon Chichigami. :heh:

I'm going to need like, 3 extra kidneys.

Weather
2015-05-31, 16:03
That what I thought myself.

The song of the Breast Dragon, Summons the Breast God.

Goddammit, that's freaking perfect.

The 48th Ronin
2015-05-31, 19:20
That song perfectly fits a new emerging religion:

Oppaism. :p

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-03, 11:38
I'm back everyone and ive been watching things as ive been MIA so im not behind at all

Biohazardous
2015-06-03, 12:17
Welcome back. Now behave so it's not permanent. :p :D

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-03, 13:23
i will if you guys do :D. You guys miss my evil behind and you know it.

Biohazardous
2015-06-03, 14:22
We all need to be here for ideas and discussion. :)

The 48th Ronin
2015-06-04, 00:11
Imperial is back...

*plays Star Wars Imperial March*

Biohazardous
2015-06-04, 08:40
Imperial is back...

*plays Star Wars Imperial March*

Where is your salute? :bash: lol :p

Weather
2015-06-04, 10:37
Al hail the Emperor Imperial!

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-05, 07:12
Ishibumi's latest tweet:
https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status/606788132571213824

Google Translate:

Latest winding, also play an active part Rias and Asia. In particular, Asia is Asia fan must-see.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MORE ASIA, SUCK IT HATERS! \o/

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-05, 09:09
Well with the end of that last episode most of the predicted material for volumes 5 6 and 7 are gone so now onto a new topic. That we should definitely consider.
Lets assume a Season 4 is done what should be done/what would u like to see them do.

Volume 9 is roughly 5 episodes and I think volume 10 is roughly 5 or 6. The problem is volume 9 is incredibly standalone especially with all the talk ATM about the fight with Sairoarg as its been discussed a few times in this season.

There are roughly 3 options for this situation.
1. Volumes 9 and 10 as a 1 cour (though 11 and 12 are far too short for a 1 cour)

2. Volume 9 as a movie and then volume 10 11 and 12 (11 and 12 IMO are short enough it could be accomplished in a 1-cour
3. Volume 9 10 11 and 12 as a 2-cour (yes they dont use 2-cour but it would be the way to do it).

So of these options what do u think is the smartest move.

DragoMuseveni
2015-06-05, 09:12
Well with the end of that last episode most of the predicted material for volumes 5 6 and 7 are gone so now onto a new topic. That we should definitely consider.
Lets assume a Season 4 is done what should be done/what would u like to see them do.

Volume 9 is roughly 5 episodes and I think volume 10 is roughly 5 or 6. The problem is volume 9 is incredibly standalone especially with all the talk ATM about the fight with Sairoarg as its been discussed a few times in this season.

1. Volumes 9 and 10 as a 1 cour (though 11 and 12 are far too short for a 1 cour)

2. Volume 9 as a movie and then volume 10 11 and 12 (11 and 12 IMO are short enough it could be accomplished in a 1-cour
3. Volume 9 10 11 and 12 as a 2-cour (yes they dont use 2-cour but it would be the way to do it).

The first option might be the one that comes out in the end . Also TNK can add more scenes for season 5 (11-12 ) ..... also to complete don't they have the short stories to add in the firs episodes of season 5?

B214
2015-06-05, 09:15
Ishibumi's latest tweet:
https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status/606788132571213824

Google Translate:

Latest winding, also play an active part Rias and Asia. In particular, Asia is Asia fan must-see.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MORE ASIA, SUCK IT HATERS! \o/

This is on Volume 20, and Ishibumi is probably hinting at Asia attaining her Balance Breaker. Since it's an Issei volume i wonder how much will it cover on her aside from the BB. :eyebrow:

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-05, 09:19
The first option might be the one that comes out in the end . Also TNK can add more scenes for season 5 (11-12 ) ..... also to complete don't they have the short stories to add in the firs episodes of season 5?

I think TNK is using the short stories as OVA's especially considering that some of these OVA's are money makers.

Starway
2015-06-05, 09:21

First option is best 9 and 10 work well together season 5 can be 11 and 12 with a side story or two like the Ophis shopping one or something.

Seafoam
2015-06-05, 09:25

It's almost guaranteed to be 1. because any other could potentially nuke the sales. Unless TNK is set on ending the anime at 12, then they could do a 2-cour and end it all then.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-05, 09:30
It's almost guaranteed to be 1. because any other could potentially nuke the sales. Unless TNK is set on ending the anime at 12, then they could do a 2-cour and end it all then.

i agree but the problem is this 11 and 12 arent enough for a 12 episode 1-cour and none of the volumes after would be good continuing points.
I guess a final option and another dangerous one is 11 and 12 being a movie which is very doable.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-05, 09:31
This is on Volume 20, and Ishibumi is probably hinting at Asia attaining her Balance Breaker. Since it's an Issei volume i wonder how much will it cover on her aside from the BB. :eyebrow:

Heh, there was no "20" or "volume" so I thought it was aboust the anime.But whatever, more Asia is more Asia and I can't have enough of her. :p

About the future season topic, how is v9 a standalone? It has too many set ups for v10 and v11 to be considered that.

S4 should (read as "has to") be v9 and v10. If it's not enough it doesn't hurt to put a Short Story in the middle to reach the 12 episodes count.

Biohazardous
2015-06-05, 09:38
The future seasons can mix in some of the short stories. They don't have to be saved for OVA's. They might be money makers but, they will still be that by helping the season be full and get decent sales. That 2-cour thing sounds awesome if they have no intention of going past season 12. I hope they do that if they don't plan to go past. Can leave a airing season break between them.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-05, 09:43
Heh, there was no "20" or "volume" so I thought it was aboust the anime.But whatever, more Asia is more Asia and I can't have enough of her. :p

About the future season topic, how is v9 a standalone? It has too many set ups for v10 and v11 to be considered that.

S4 should (read as "has to") be v9 and v10. If it's not enough it doesn't hurt to put a Short Story in the middle to reach the 12 episodes count.

Hm okay im kinda forgetting some details its been a while since i've carefully read 9. Either way its gonna be fun to see what happens. Any official news on the last 3 episodes and potential titles

Seafoam
2015-06-05, 10:17
i agree but the problem is this 11 and 12 arent enough for a 12 episode 1-cour and none of the volumes after would be good continuing points.
I guess a final option and another dangerous one is 11 and 12 being a movie which is very doable.

They could make it 12 episodes if they make it the final season, because they could do some anime-original things to wrap up the story along with throwing in a side story or two at the beginning of the season, similarly to how season 1 did two of them in the middle.

Biohazardous
2015-06-05, 10:24
They could add in things from future volumes too. Things that don't need the surrounding info to explain whats going on.

B214
2015-06-05, 12:32
Volume 13 Extra Life.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-05, 12:39
Volume 13 Extra Life.

That's something that should be either an OVA or at the start of S6 IMO. It's not really a good Finale in comparison to the end of v12. Besides, itkind of sets up the enemy of the 4th arc, or at least a fraction of it.

B214
2015-06-05, 20:37
That's something that should be either an OVA or at the start of S6 IMO. It's not really a good Finale in comparison to the end of v12. Besides, itkind of sets up the enemy of the 4th arc, or at least a fraction of it.

Well i believe it would be a good way to end it for 2 reasons:

1. We'll probably get to see Sirzechs' servants when facing Jabberwocky so if there are available time left, it would be good to introduce them in the main story.
2. Issei getting Ryuuteimaru, i don't think it's a good idea to make Ise receiving one of his potential power-ups in an OVA.

Additional reasons would be
3. Gives some exposure for Millicas
4. Satan Red vs Ultimate Queen

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-05, 21:18
Well i believe it would be a good way to end it for 2 reasons:

1. We'll probably get to see Sirzechs' servants when facing Jabberwocky so if there are available time left, it would be good to introduce them in the main story.
2. Issei getting Ryuuteimaru, i don't think it's a good idea to make Ise receiving one of his potential power-ups in an OVA.

Additional reasons would be
3. Gives some exposure for Millicas
4. Satan Red vs Ultimate Queen

I'm talking in the scenario that S5 is the last DxD season. If they can make more after that, than I agree.

P.S.: Someone can say how the pre-order/Stalker numbers are now? Did it suffer a severe drop?

Seafoam
2015-06-05, 21:36
I'm talking in the scenario that S5 is the last DxD season. If they can make more after that, than I agree.

P.S.: Someone can say how the pre-order/Stalker numbers are now? Did it suffer a severe drop?

Ironically, the first 3 episodes of volume 6 (in other words, Dioshit) kind of killed the sales, but JD helped boost it back up.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-05, 21:50
Ironically, the first 3 episodes of volume 6 (in other words, Dioshit) kind of killed the sales, but JD helped boost it back up.

So it's back to the 5k-7k expectation? Good.

Archilla
2015-06-05, 22:02
So it's back to the 5k-7k expectation? Good.

Knew JD would help. I hope the sales stay high.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-05, 23:55

If you ask most of us what we were looking forward to when season 3 was first revealed JD was the first thing most of us thought about. Second would be the pounding dioshit got.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 00:04
If you ask most of us what we were looking forward to when season 3 was first revealed JD was the first thing most of us thought about. Second would be the pounding dioshit got.

My no.2 was Chichigami/Oppai Dragon Song actually. Bitchdora was no.3 because DxD's crazy awesome comedy is far better than him getting his ass kicked IMO.

Only 2 or 3 more EPs until those two appear, can't wait. :D

Unfortunelly, that means 1 or 2 weeks, so there's that. T__T

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-06, 00:06
My no.2 was Chichigami/Oppai Dragon Song actually. Bitchdora was no.3 because DxD's crazy awesome comedy is far better than him getting his ass kicked IMO.

Only 2 or 3 more EPs until those two appear, can't wait. :D

Unfortunelly, that means 1 or 2 weeks, so there's that. T__T

I did say most of us. Well either way lets see what happens.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 00:17

Well just like us LN readers, the Jap fans were put off quite a bit by the threat of NTR, but the ass whooping he received and subsequent fight was all the more worth it. Thankfully we don't have to worry about anything like that again though. I must say though, people are expecting the oppai dragon song to boost sales again.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 00:20
Well just like us LN readers, the Jap fans were put off quite a bit by the threat of NTR, but the ass whooping he received and subsequent fight was all the more worth it. Thankfully we don't have to worry about anything like that again though. I must say though, people are expecting the oppai dragon song to boost sales again.

If it happens like someone predicted and it ends up summoning the Chichigami in the same episode, some people might lose brain cells from the amount of WOTDAFUQ?! :heh:

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-06, 06:11
If it happens like someone predicted and it ends up summoning the Chichigami in the same episode, some people might lose brain cells from the amount of WOTDAFUQ?! :heh:

the amount of WOTDAFUQ would've been better if they did it when they were supposed. the Chichigami and ODS.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 06:18
the amount of WOTDAFUQ would've been better if they did it when they were supposed. the Chichigami and ODS.

Yeah right. Are you seriously telling me the Oppai Dragon Song summoning Chichigami isn't just genius? Please.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-06, 06:23
Yeah right. Are you seriously telling me the Oppai Dragon Song summoning Chichigami isn't just genius? Please.

Chichi it would be rather amusing i'll give u that.
By the way i just realized something annoying. Because of the way they did the last episode How do we do Switch princess. :heh::heh:.
Anyway these last few episodes i expect will be annoying without a big twist.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 06:36
Chichi it would be rather amusing i'll give u that.
By the way i just realized something annoying. Because of the way they did the last episode How do we do Switch princess. :heh::heh:.
Anyway these last few episodes i expect will be annoying without a big twist.

There was already the unlocking BB by her breasts, so I don't see why they couldn't do it since in the TV show all Oppai Dragon does is gain/recharge power from her breasts.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-06, 09:17
There was already the unlocking BB by her breasts, so I don't see why they couldn't do it since in the TV show all Oppai Dragon does is gain/recharge power from her breasts.

true but remember she got the name from Bikou after the volume 6 events.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 09:33
true but remember she got the name from Bikou after the volume 6 events.

Yeah, and Azazel is not creative when it comes to names at all am I right? Just go to his page on the wikia and look at his inventions.

You have to stop thinking that every little difference makes the anime inferior to the LN.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 09:38
Oh boy. I'm of the extremely minority that likes the change, so I can already see a shitstorm brewing.

B214
2015-06-06, 09:41
Yeah, and Azazel is not creative when it comes to names at all am I right? Just go to his page on the wikia and look at his inventions.

You have to stop thinking that every little difference makes the anime inferior to the LN.

Azazel with his chuunibyou tendency, Rias would probably end up with some weird long name instead. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 09:46
Azazel with his chuunibyou tendency, Rias would probably end up with some weird long name instead. :heh:

lol Yeah, but still not that odd for him to think of it.

I'm waiti ng for raws since I couldn't watch it live, but from what I've heard, it's great. Can't wait to watch it. :D

MV5
2015-06-06, 09:55
lol Yeah, but still not that odd for him to think of it.

I'm waiti ng for raws since I couldn't watch it live, but from what I've heard, it's great. Can't wait to watch it. :D
I have a feeling that people may get pissed(really pissed) at what happens. Oh, and there is a scene which sets up the climax of the episode, you have to really pay attention to what happens in the after math of JD.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-06, 10:22

Chichi i dont think the difference makes it inferior im just curious what they're gonna do to address the switch princess part.

What i will say is though notice that this season isnt as popular its because the continuity established in the first 2 seasons worked really well. Thats what got it a 3rd season and when u get greedy things tend to become troublesome

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 10:36
Chichi i dont think the difference makes it inferior im just curious what they're gonna do to address the switch princess part.

What i will say is though notice that this season isnt as popular its because the continuity established in the first 2 seasons worked really well. Thats what got it a 3rd season and when u get greedy things tend to become troublesome
How can you tell this isn't as popular? BDs aren't even out yet, and even if they had kept with the way they were doing stuff with S1 and NEW it'd sell less anyway because that's how the anime industry works.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-06, 10:37
How can you tell this isn't as popular? BDs aren't even out yet, and even if they had kept with the way they were doing stuff with S1 and NEW it'd sell less anyway because that's how the anime industry works.

perhaps so. Lets see what happens.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 11:37
Loved it. Damn, seeing Rias act like that was like a slap to my face. Koneko's eyes were purple for one frame, but aside from that, no complaints.

Asia's scene was really well done, I was a bit WTF when her shirt ripped off, but they didn't even show anything after that, so it's all fine. And she sure grew a lot since NEW. :naughty:

And was it just me, or the OST was better than usual this episode?

Somethindarker
2015-06-06, 15:26

Well from my own perspective I don't hate it but I'm nowhere near as excited for new episodes as I was in previous seasons. 2ch is torn as well about 20% of posts are animeonly or casual fans and they're like "wewt oppai and ecchi scenes ftw" or waifu faggotry another 30% dropped the anime and the and rest are like "who gives a shit about the anime". From my own friends very few actually like this season they agree it's rushed their favorite scenes in the novels were either glossed over or completely left out and most just straight up dropped it and left it in their backlog, I'm only watching it for loyalty to the series but I'm definitely not buying the BD's like the last 2 seasons.

Loved it. Damn, seeing Rias act like that was like a slap to my face. Koneko's eyes were purple for one frame, but aside from that, no complaints.

Asia's scene was really well done, I was a bit WTF when her shirt ripped off, but they didn't even show anything after that, so it's all fine. And she sure grew a lot since NEW. :naughty:

And was it just me, or the OST was better than usual this episode?

Stalker points(that website with the projected sales) have the season selling just below the minimum requirement(manabi line or whatever) for another season. Maybe I'm being a little pessimistic but this could be the last season we're gonna get. Really hope not though.

Parry999
2015-06-06, 15:32
Ise got NTR by a clone thats freaking Hilarious. Chichi Thats not saying much since the ost for the first 2 seasons was why better. So they have two episodes to fight clones and loki is that enough?

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 16:01
Ise got NTR by a clone thats freaking Hilarious. Chichi Thats not saying much since the ost for the first 2 seasons was why better. So they have two episodes to fight clones and loki is that enough?

Nope, I was comparing to all of the OST of DxD, not just this season's. That ominous music was really great IMO.

@somethindarker: Anything above 3.5k already gives some profit. If it sells 5k-7k like it was predicted sometime ago, it'll have more seasons.

Fun fact, NEW also had predictions for 7k but it sold 9k.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 16:17
Well from my own perspective I don't hate it but I'm nowhere near as excited for new episodes as I was in previous seasons. 2ch is torn as well about 20% of posts are animeonly or casual fans and they're like "wewt oppai and ecchi scenes ftw" or waifu faggotry another 30% dropped the anime and the and rest are like "who gives a shit about the anime". From my own friends very few actually like this season they agree it's rushed their favorite scenes in the novels were either glossed over or completely left out and most just straight up dropped it and left it in their backlog, I'm only watching it for loyalty to the series but I'm definitely not buying the BD's like the last 2 seasons.

Stalker points(that website with the projected sales) have the season selling just below the minimum requirement(manabi line or whatever) for another season. Maybe I'm being a little pessimistic but this could be the last season we're gonna get. Really hope not though.

TNK is literally not working on any other show right now, and their projects from 2014 bombed so as long a DxD sells above 4k they have to keep milking it otherwise they're as good as gone.

Somethindarker
2015-06-06, 16:22
@Chichi & Pyro
Thanks for allaying my fears, despite me not liking this season at all I'd like them to have more and hopefully get it right like previous seasons.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 16:30
@Chichi & Pyro
Thanks for allaying my fears, despite me not liking this season at all I'd like them to have more and hopefully get it right like previous seasons.

The main reason I'm fine with the way they're handling this season is because it lets them do v9+v10 and v11+v12 as 1-cour seasons. If they repeat this season's formula, I'll join Imperial's side and bash the shit out of it.

Somethindarker
2015-06-06, 16:58
This season is 5/10 maybe 6/10 if they finish it right I'm not fine with about 40% of their decisions but I can understand that this point in the novels was weird but if it were me I woulda handled it different.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 17:14
This season is 5/10 maybe 6/10 if they finish it right I'm not fine with about 40% of their decisions but I can understand that this point in the novels was weird but if it were me I woulda handled it different.

It's already a 10/10 for me because the only thing I actually cared about being done properly was JD, and it was more than I imagined. Unless the ending is really, really bad, it'll probably still be a 10/10.

azeem40
2015-06-06, 17:17
It has been an okay season so far, but I preferred the first two seasons.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 17:20
I just want season 4 so I can see my two favorite volumes animated. I don't really care what happens in these final episodes now ;_;

azeem40
2015-06-06, 17:24
These are the things I'd love to see animated:
The RG between Ise and Sairoarg.
Ise dying and getting resurrected by GR and Ophis.
Team Gremory's (plus Irina's) reaction to his death and then his resurrection.
Gasper's frightening power.
The Grendel fight.
The fight against Rizevim in Heaven.

There are others, but these are the main ones.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 17:33
These are the things I'd love to see animated:
The RG between Ise and Sairoarg.
Ise dying and getting resurrected by GR and Ophis.
Team Gremory's (plus Irina's) reaction to his death and then his resurrection.
Gasper's frightening power.
The Grendel fight.
The fight against Rizevim in Heaven.

There are others, but these are the main ones.
Agreed on the 3rd arc ones. Those volumes sure were the best in the entire series. I'm kinda iffy in whether I want to see the 4th arc animated since the latest translated volume (18) was so meh, but the climax may change that.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 17:35
Agreed on the 3rd arc ones. Those volumes sure were the best in the entire series. I'm kinda iffy in whether I want to see the 4th arc animated since the latest translated volume (18) was so meh, but the climax may change that.

The current arc won't work as an anime unless they do a 2-cour honestly. A season stretching 14-18 though would be a good start/end.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 17:45
The current arc won't work as an anime unless they do a 2-cour honestly. A season stretching 14-18 though would be a good start/end.

26 EPs with 7 volumes and a half (assuming v21 is the last one of the 4th arc) would be good enough. Rizevim is the main villain throughout the whole arc so it'd be easier to handle than v5-v7.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 17:46
26 EPs with 7 volumes and a half (assuming v21 is the last one of the 4th arc) would be good enough. Rizevim is the main villain throughout the whole arc so it'd be easier to handle than v5-v7.

Cao Cao isn't being resolved next season so it makes no difference really. I don't want them to rush through shit and combine like this season again, and I'm sure they've already realized it wasn't a great idea, albeit needed.

azeem40
2015-06-06, 17:49
I'm also interested in seeing what they'll make Samael look like for some season.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 17:58
Cao Cao isn't being resolved next season so it makes no difference really. I don't want them to rush through shit and combine like this season again, and I'm sure they've already realized it wasn't a great idea, albeit needed.

Yeah I still don't care that much about the 4th arc, if it depended on me, it wouldn't be animated at all.

DOmus
2015-06-06, 18:13
I'm also interested in seeing what they'll make Samael look like for some season.
The description of this guy sound so creepy and cool. Really want to see this one too.

azeem40
2015-06-06, 18:19
The description of this guy sound so creepy and cool. Really want to see this one too.

You can say that again. I want to see how Shalba uses his blood to poison Ise.

MV5
2015-06-06, 18:26
You know there is more than one edition right? There are two BD editions which have a combined 3.2k in stalker points, factor in the DVDs as well and overall its over 4k in points combined. That is just on Amazon alone. Then you have DMM, Rakuten, Gamers, Softmap, Getchu and other retailers where its been consistently ranking, and above 5k sales is pretty much guaranteed. Also since it doesn't go on sale until July 24th, it's only going to increase between now and then.

DOmus
2015-06-06, 18:32
You can say that again. I want to see how Shalba uses his blood to poison Ise.

Or yandere Balor Gasper. :heh:

azeem40
2015-06-06, 18:33

Lol, yeah. When reading how he acted against Georg I was scared stiff.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 18:34

I really hope that looks something like Pride from FMA.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 18:37
I really hope that looks something like Pride from FMA.

I always pictured it as a """"reference"""" to Alucard from Hellsing.

Parry999
2015-06-06, 19:10
Kind of made euclid redundant if they ever make it that far which I doubt. Loki didn't even escape they could have just threw the fight with loki in the last 2 episodes and have had the sona rating game in just one.

shadow1296
2015-06-06, 19:50
y'know this new storyline they are doing is my only gripe with this season and not because its anime original. NTR seriously we already had that season one with raiser then this season with diodora and now again, if it were me i would made this last arc the sairorg rating game, one sairorg has been brought up and two it would have ended this season on a gloriously epic fight and then have next season be entirety the hero faction arc

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 19:59
y'know this new storyline they are doing is my only gripe with this season and not because its anime original. NTR seriously we already had that season one with raiser then this season with diodora and now again, if it were me i would made this last arc the sairorg rating game, one sairorg has been brought up and two it would have ended this season on a gloriously epic fight and then have next season be entirety the hero faction arc

That would completely throw off Issei's power-up order though.

shadow1296
2015-06-06, 20:10
That would completely throw off Issei's power-up order though.

they already did that with him having wings in the loki fight before he went JD and bilingual with the diodara fight, all that means is that he won't have CCQ for the fight or they can make it so that fight unlocks CCQ

azeem40
2015-06-06, 20:18
they already did that with him having wings in the loki fight before he went JD and bilingual with the diodara fight, all that means is that he won't have CCQ for the fight or they can make it so that fight unlocks CCQ

To be honest, that could work, and the loss of his teammates in the RG could trigger it. However, doesn't what Ajuka does to his evil pieces make him unlock CCQ? If so, they'd have to include that this season.

What I wonder now is what the curse that Loki placed on Ise will do.

Seafoam
2015-06-06, 21:07

The wings is no big deal. Triana and CCQ is a HUGE deal and messing that up would be about the biggest middle finger to the fans.

shadow1296
2015-06-06, 21:16
The wings is no big deal. Triana and CCQ is a HUGE deal and messing that up would be about the biggest middle finger to the fans.

yeah, i think a lot of fans already think they did that with this season, and he doesn't really need to have CCQ for the fight its just going be a fist fight at its core an epic one but still just a fist fight, but for right now this point is mute because this scenario is clearly not happenning because of this new arc,

azeem40
2015-06-06, 21:19
yeah, i think a lot of fans already think they did that with this season, and he doesn't really need to have CCQ for the fight its just going be a fist fight at its core an epic one but still just a fist fight, but for right now this point is mute because this scenario is clearly not happenning because of this new arc,

I don't see how it messes anything up, though, unless I'm missing something. Ajuka can still rearrange Ise's evil pieces for him to unlock Triaina.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 21:56

Ise without CCQ could never beat Sairaorg. Nerfing Fenrir is one thing, he was nerfed in the same volume of the LN anyway, but Sairaorg? No. Just... No.

How does the new arc even remotely interferes with the Triaina/CCQ power-up?

shadow1296
2015-06-06, 22:11
Ise without CCQ could never beat Sairaorg. Nerfing Fenrir is one thing, he was nerfed in the same volume of the LN anyway, but Sairaorg? No. Just... No.

i meant the scenario i suggested on the previous page is not happening, the power up will still happen in the rumored season 4

azeem40
2015-06-06, 22:14

I don't think it ruins anything.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 22:15
I don't think it ruins anything.

Exactly.:heh::heh: Some people need to chill.

Weather
2015-06-06, 22:19
Oh my god... this week... is gonna be shit covered gold.

8/10 episode for me, they are playing the insecurities WAY more seriously and darker in the anime than in the LN which where resolved either offscreen or in the span of a couple of pages (AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS TRUE GODDAMIT).

My only issue was the Asia fixing things... it was quite rushed but ok.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-06, 22:22
My only issue was the Asia fixing things... it was quite rushed but ok.

Wait, she fixed his life-span? I didn't watch it subbed yet because my internet hates me, but I thought she only woke him up from a semi-coma or something?

Weather
2015-06-06, 22:23
Wait, she fixed his life-span? I didn't watch it subbed yet because my internet hates me, but I thought she only woke him up from a semi-coma or something?

The coma waking thing, yeah.

Azazel mentioned the lifespan thing And Ise told him to never tell that to Asia... just like in the LN which he never does.

azeem40
2015-06-06, 23:09
Wait, she fixed his life-span?

No, she didn't.

Wandering Soul
2015-06-07, 00:48
She woke him up but didn't fix the lifespan problem.

Parry999
2015-06-07, 01:17
NTR clone seems to have the boosted gear wonder how thats going to work.

Archilla
2015-06-07, 01:18
Interesting episode. I sighed at Asia's random clothes removal, but then I realized that was all that was getting shown nudity wise all episode. Man, they're really going for a serious tone. It's a smart move in a way, because this original content allows the season to end with the focus on Rias, leading us into season 4. I forsee us getting a "I love you, Rias. And some day soon I'll tell you." ending for the season.

My only real gripe with the episode is the fact that they made Issei's JD anger sort of come from the curse. Those feelings were his alone.

Corvo269
2015-06-07, 04:11
Interesting episode. I sighed at Asia's random clothes removal, but then I realized that was all that was getting shown nudity wise all episode. Man, they're really going for a serious tone. It's a smart move in a way, because this original content allows the season to end with the focus on Rias, leading us into season 4. I forsee us getting a "I love you, Rias. And some day soon I'll tell you." ending for the season.

My only real gripe with the episode is the fact that they made Issei's JD anger sort of come from the curse. Those feelings were his alone.

All of the anger was from Issei, the despair just got boosted a lot more by the curse as he was hallucinating about RABITCH when he was in JD

Always86
2015-06-07, 04:17
Really enjoyed the episode.

Anyone else find 'evil' Rias kinda hot?

The 48th Ronin
2015-06-07, 05:09
Evil or not, Rias is hot for me.

Always86
2015-06-07, 16:12
True enough. I guess it was a different kind of hot than usual!

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-07, 16:14
Its kinda like your reminded of Harley Quinn that twisted look with lust fused in

Reaperherpderp
2015-06-07, 19:30
I went back to read vol 10 when the whole "feelings" thing was addressed and i have to say it covered way more than people think. People should go back and reread vol 10 if they think it was addressed in like 3 sentences and handled abrubtly. Its one of the main story lines the whole vol and HEAVILY discussed in life2.
That AO content was just horribly horribly handled, UNLESS they are somehow setting this up for future seasons where we get to see it handled like in the LN then i would be somewhat ok with the "curse" part of this, still wouldnt be ok with the whole mindcontroled ria's. But if they wrap this whole issue up next episode then they will have removed a huge emotional componet of the story

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-07, 19:53
I went back to read vol 10 when the whole "feelings" thing was addressed and i have to say it covered way more than people think. People should go back and reread vol 10 if they think it was addressed in like 3 sentences and handled abrubtly. Its one of the main story lines the whole vol and HEAVILY discussed in life2.
That AO content was just horribly horribly handled, UNLESS they are somehow setting this up for future seasons where we get to see it handled like in the LN then i would be somewhat ok with the "curse" part of this, still wouldnt be ok with the whole mindcontroled ria's. But if they wrap this whole issue up next episode then they will have removed a huge emotional componet of the story

Who said this was a good replacement for the things in v10? I know I said this was a good way to introduce the trauma so that it doesn't appear right before being solved.

If they actually solve it this season, you people will think Imperial is a reasonable person, because I'm worse when I want to bitch about something.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-07, 22:25
^Chichi i may just join you there. Cause that would be stupid.

Granted you admitted you basically give everything 10/10 as long as u got your JD moment reasonably done. So knocking evaluations from people is kinda out of the question.

Parry999
2015-06-08, 00:21
Why would it honestly be a big deal if the show solves it this season? That hardly be the worse thing this season did NTR clone is pretty stupid. Actually I'll be fine if we still get evil bitches flashback yummy.

Seafoam
2015-06-08, 00:35
Where do people get the idea that this is NTR? I'm wondering how many of you actually know the meaning of that phrase ಠ_ಠ

Parry999
2015-06-08, 00:50
Where do people get the idea that this is NTR? I'm wondering how many of you actually know the meaning of that phrase ಠ_ಠ Well It has the brainwashing down all thats missing is sex slaverly and blackmail:heh:

kusabireika
2015-06-08, 00:55
If that happen to my Gasper, Mil-Tan and Saji I will really hate it >_<.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/0kusabireika0/Kanade%20Emoticon/Kanade008_zpsd90b9878.jpg

Parry999
2015-06-08, 01:03
If that happen to my Gasper, Mil-Tan and Saji I will really hate it >_<.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/0kusabireika0/Kanade%20Emoticon/Kanade008_zpsd90b9878.jpg This is not a hentai series Kusa so it won't actually happen

kusabireika
2015-06-08, 01:09
This is not a hentai series Kusa so it won't actually happen

still if that happen I will really hate it :T_T:.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/0kusabireika0/Kanade%20Emoticon/Kanade008_zpsd90b9878.jpg

I hope the final episode is good :nod:.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/0kusabireika0/Kanade%20Emoticon/Kanade001_zps62fb1070.jpg

Parry999
2015-06-08, 01:21
still if that happen I will really hate it :T_T:.

I hope the final episode is good :nod:.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/0kusabireika0/Kanade%20Emoticon/Kanade001_zps62fb1070.jpg
Yeah like chichigami summoning the satan rangers good

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-08, 04:48
Well It has the brainwashing down all thats missing is sex slaverly and blackmail:heh:

So it's still missing 99% of the definition of NTR. It's just brainwashing.

reinastar
2015-06-08, 06:48
So it's still missing 99% of the definition of NTR. It's just brainwashing.

Rather than ntr it is called heroine corruption Chichi Onee-Sama ^_^~

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-08, 06:53
Rather than ntr it is called heroine corruption Chichi Onee-Sama ^_^~

... I'm a dude. :uhoh::heh::twitch::eyebrow:

I just liked this fanart of Asia. lol

@EDIT: Just watched the EP a second time, and I have to say I'm really amused at the jab they gave to the whole "sending a bunch of newbies to fight a God" thing that was done. Really nice touch.

reinastar
2015-06-08, 06:56
... I'm a dude. :uhoh::heh::twitch::eyebrow:

I just liked this fanart of Asia. lol

Okay Chichi Onii-Sama ^_^~

I hope Rias Onee-Sama goes into the dark side ~

bluestahli1
2015-06-08, 07:12
Okay Chichi Onii-Sama ^_^~

I hope Rias Onee-Sama goes into the dark side ~

https://aspiringsomething.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/now-you-see-demotivational-poster-1253722246.jpg

reinastar
2015-06-08, 07:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7XVcqZodAM

Hehehe thanks blue Onii-Sama, can I stalk you now blue Onii-Sama ^_^~

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-08, 07:27
Pffft. Oppai Power stands above everything else, only losing to Spiral Power in terms of potential. Your "Dark Side" doesn't stand a chance you heathen mongrels.

DOmus
2015-06-08, 07:29
↑↑↑↑ Honestly @reinastar, DAFUQ ???

reinastar
2015-06-08, 07:29
Pffft. Oppai Power stands above everything else, only losing to Spiral Power in terms of potential. Your "Dark Side" doesn't stand a chance you heathen mongrels.

You are wrong Chichi Onii-Sama the Dark Side will always win in the end ~

↑↑↑↑ Honestly @reinastar, DAFUQ ???
What DOmus Onii-Sama. I am just happy with this current episode I hope it continue till the end ^_^~

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-08, 07:35
You are wrong Chichi Onii-Sama the Dark Side will always win in the end ~

Rias will be saved by A) Bilingual or B) Ise poking her boobs or C) Chichigami-sama

So I'll stay with my previous statement.

And you're doing it wrong, you don't ask someone if you can stalk them, you just stalk them regardless.

reinastar
2015-06-08, 07:41
Rias will be saved by A) Bilingual or B) Ise poking her boobs or C) Chichigami-sama

So I'll stay with my previous statement.

And you're doing it wrong, you don't ask someone if you can stalk them, you just stalk them regardless.

No she won't I firmly believe that dark side will triump in the end ~

You have point there but I am happy stalking regardless what they answer Chichi Onii-Sama ^_^~

On serious note how many episode will season 3 have 12 or 13 Onii-Sama and Onee-Sama ~

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-08, 08:01
No she won't I firmly believe that dark side will triump in the end ~

You have point there but I am happy stalking regardless what they answer Chichi Onii-Sama ^_^~

On serious note how many episode will season 3 have 12 or 13 Onii-Sama and Onee-Sama ~

As far as I know, only 12.

bluestahli1
2015-06-08, 08:01
If only it were true, I'd love to see Rias on the other side forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

Corvo269
2015-06-08, 10:25
Most people bitching about lack of oppai dragon song breaking JD and Issei clone.... and I'm just watching the episodes like, "This is fine, at least they are establishing Issei's fears rather than the sudden announcement in volume 10." Also, lets be honest, we just want Sairaorg fight and the red ranger sirzechs fights done right in the next season

DOmus
2015-06-08, 10:43
I just want my yandere balor, sairaorg fight and the sauna scene.

Malicre
2015-06-08, 12:52
You really think this is going to get another season after what just happened in the last episode? AHAHAHA, blu ray sales are gonna be shit now.

Biohazardous
2015-06-08, 12:55
We can't call it shit without at least seeing it til the end. :)

DOmus
2015-06-08, 13:02
You really think this is going to get another season after what just happened in the last epiosode? AHAHAHA, blu ray sales are gonna be shit now.
Im gonna call them shit or not after seeing the actual results of the first vol. Im not liking this season either, but thats not an excuse to come and shit post or act like a troll.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-06-08, 13:18
Not really. What they'll likely do is package the episodes.

The introduction and up to getting BB will be one DVD. the fight with Loki will be a second DvD Diodora is a 3rd and then this is a 4th. If they do it that way things will be fine because the first 3 sections while not my favorite evaluation wise are still solid watches and there are pieces people can watch. The 4th one will get very little sales but the first 3 will balance it out.

Even if they do it as 1 gigantic box people will still buy it because even with all 12 episodes in one CD you do have episodes that people will watch and some they wont. ( i mean seriously before the days of ITunes people would buy entire music CD's of an artist for 3 songs)

If they do 3 thats still fine because they can be really sneaky and put the JD episode with this ending crap so if you wanna watch it on a TV you have to buy one you can simply avoid the others.

So its gonna be a fun ride