PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - Volume 19

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

relentlessflame
2014-11-18, 04:28
This is a thread to discuss High School DxD Light Novel Volume 19.

Please stay on-topic and discuss what happens in this volume.
No shipping talk
No pointless chatter
No posting raws or novel illustrations
No posting translations of the novels themselves
No asking about when translations will be done
No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)

If you want to discuss a related topic, please feel free to request another thread be created about that topic.

NOTE: This thread is for information about the novel after release (and spoilers leaked directly around its release). If you wish to speculate about what you think will happen and haven't read it yet, please go here.

Tbolt
2014-11-18, 10:51
what do you think the hidden drama will be.

iNoto
2014-11-18, 12:38
I want to see some badass moves from xenovia.

rickiminato
2014-11-18, 12:46
this volume is for xenovia, only just have to wait for code zero for spoilers

Direwolf18
2014-11-18, 13:16
I am calling three pictures plus the cover. One will be an alternate illustration of Xenovia on the inside cover and 2 more pictures for the course of the novel.

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 01:44
I expected the same too.

But apparently there has been more illustrations than the last 6 volumes or so. 4 colour and 5 non-colour illustration or something.

source: 2chan

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 02:26
I expected the same too.

But apparently there has been more illustrations than the last 6 volumes or so. 4 colour and 5 non-colour illustration or something.

source: 2chan

My body is ready. :eyespin::heh::D

B214
2014-11-19, 03:15
There is hope in DxD. *^*

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 03:53
It seems like the five non-colour illustration will have: Kunou, Ravel, Kiba, Dulio, and Valerie.

B214
2014-11-19, 03:59
It seems like the five non-colour illustration will have: Kunou, Ravel, Kiba, Dulio, and Valerie.

So we'll finally have an illustration on Valerie. :D

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 04:26
Yup. I wonder how she will look like lol.

kusabireika
2014-11-19, 04:46
I hope she is a reverse trap and uhm n0m@n can you make vol. 19 tread in hs dxd group ^^? I hope its ok :T_T:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 061.jpg

uhm ty :blush:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 003.jpg

Gary29
2014-11-19, 07:45
4 color illustrations? I'm hoping one of them is of Crom Cruach. :cool:

Finally we get to see Valerie, an official illustration of Dulio, and another illustration of Kunou! :D It's great to have Miyama-san back.

B214
2014-11-19, 08:19
Yup. I wonder how she will look like lol.

Gasper with boobs and long hair. :twitch::heh:

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 10:44
Volume 19 is now officially on sale. :3

Direwolf18
2014-11-19, 11:34
Few times I can think of were I would be happier to be proven wrong. Here is hoping.

Chris38
2014-11-19, 12:08
Well, I'm happy about the fact that we will finally get some more illustrations in the novel.

Although ... the fact that one of them is apparently Valerie definitely surprised me - does that mean she got out of her coma state already ?

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 13:14
Hmm, some few spoilers...

-Tiamat will appear
-Azazel meets Shiva.
-Kiryuu knows about Devils since she summoned Xenovia
-Kiba gets a girlfriend
-During the RG between Raiser and emperor, the emperor uses a immoratlity-cancel power thing
-Ravel joins the RG as Raiser's servant. It appears she gets "killed".
-Raiser snaps, but both the status of Ravel and Raiser isnt known

DragoMuseveni
2014-11-19, 13:24
Ohh my god ... lets hope ravel doesn`t get killed , i like her .
Also it seems like the mistery of tiamat is going to be reveal
About kiryuu i was expecting this .
How emperor does participate in a rg if he is a traitor?

Thanks nom@n for spoilers :D

Drago Out

II Maestro
2014-11-19, 13:30
@ n0m@n The last 2 are somewhat very disturbing. Hope the 2 of them are okay, Hope Ise won't be rampaging after the RG is over after seeing his manager beaten by Emperor.

Wow~! at 2nd, For Azazel to meet him Wonder what sort of personality he has.

So finally Ise can be at ease now that Kiba has a GF.

Chris38
2014-11-19, 13:51
Well, my response to the spoilers that n0m@n provided to us :)

So, Tiamat is finally going to make an appearance ... that's good .

Shiva is going to be introduced as well ... seems like a lot is going to happen in this volume, but it also makes me a little worried that we might be slowly getting to the end of this novel, considering the fact that more characters from the Hindu myths are starting to make an appearance... :eyebrow:

What ... now that is quite a plot twist...

Maybe, that will reduce the burden on Ise... when it comes to the attention that guys are giving him...

Well, he is a traitor, so it should be pretty obvious that he has got some tricks up his sleeve.

As for the last two spoilers ... I doubt that anything bad is going to happen to Ravel, considering the fact that Ishibumi has mentioned that he wants a happy ending for all the girls in Ise's harem and Ravel is obviously a part of it...

Raiser though ... is a quite different matter :uhoh:

Newhope
2014-11-19, 14:04
So Issei future Queen finally appears.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 14:04
Hmm, some few spoilers...

-Tiamat will appear
-Azazel meets Shiva.
-Kiryuu knows about Devils since she summoned Xenovia
-Kiba gets a girlfriend
-During the RG between Raiser and emperor, the emperor uses a immoratlity-cancel power thing
-Ravel joins the RG as Raiser's servant. It appears she gets "killed".
-Raiser snaps, but both the status of Ravel and Raiser isnt known

On Tiamat... IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Also, since Kiryuu has summoned Xenovia and Tiamat appears, maybe the people who kept on saying, "Maybe Kiryuu's Tiamat?" will finally shut up! :frustrated:

Shiva also appears! I wonder how they styled his/her appearance. I'm asking this since there are variations to his/her appearance and many people like to switch the genders of deities in fantasy.

Also on Kiba... IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!! Is it Tsubaki, orthat extremely low chance that it's a bew character. Just as long as it's not some genderbent Issei, I'll be fine.

Also, I'm not sure how to feel om the last three spoilers. It's actually come to a point that I CARE about what happens to Riser, and Ravel doesn't even need to be mentioned because seriously, who besides anime-only people wouldn't care about what happened to Ravel? Although we had that death flag raised for Riser last Volume... hopefully nothing nad happens to either of them.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 14:06
So Issei future Queen finally appears.

We don't even know if she'll even WANT to join you know? Of course, considering it's Issei + powerful female that can be a potential ally, it's still a good chance. :heh:

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 14:10
Shiva has a form of a child. And it seems like he's much stonger than the other top-10 strongest since he's probably the only one who can stop 666. Hence the reason Azazel meets him.

DragoMuseveni
2014-11-19, 14:12
So shiva is on par with 666 and gread red huh....

What will happen if he wants to conquer the world...... they will have a way to stop him?Or in the possible future ise will became more powerfull that GR ? Just speculating

Drago Out

Seafoam
2014-11-19, 14:24
I honestly saw Shiva being a ridiculously buff man with like 4 arms for some reason ;~;

Direwolf18
2014-11-19, 14:24
We don't even know if she'll even WANT to join you know? Of course, considering it's Issei + powerful female that can be a potential ally, it's still a good chance. :heh:

Yea I wouldn't bet money on her not falling for Issei.

ravel will probably be ok. Eventualy. She damn well better be, Isse would fall apart without her, after Rias and Asia she is the person he depends on most. Raiser... We definitly saw death flags coming, I'm not optimistic about him.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 14:25
Shiva has a form of a child. And it seems like he's much stonger than the other top-10 strongest since he's probably the only one who can stop 666. Hence the reason Azazel meets him.

He wouldn't happen to have six arms and blue skin would he, or am I thinking about the wrong god?

Seafoam
2014-11-19, 14:31
He wouldn't happen to have six arms and blue skin would he, or am I thinking about the wrong god?

That's in a way how I expected him to be too.

Hokoga
2014-11-19, 14:36
What if Kida's new GF is actually Tiamat or Kiryuu :twitch:It's more than likely Tsubaki though.

Gary29
2014-11-19, 14:38
Thanks for the early spoilers, n0m@n :D

It's great that Tiamat finally appears, I wonder what her personality is. Genuine hatred for Ddraig or is she just a tsundere?
Oh shit, now that is cool. So Shiva's the insurance against 666, and... the form of a child? Really? :heh: I'm looking forward to seeing his personality too, but now I'm really curious who the enemy is, him or Indra... Kinda hoping for Indra, and Cao Cao defecting to DxD, as fighting a child seems odd unless it's a similar look as Sun Wukong.
Interesting, I wonder how that's gonna play out. Kiryuu4ORCMember?
That's great, Tsubaki x Kiba finally happened! So Ise has one less guy to worry about...
...two if you count Raiser >_> Holy shit, Ravel got injured too? And it looks like badly... Yup, Ise's gonna be the one to kill him. If not, Emperor Belial's definitely in for a rampage of epic proportions. There's no way that Ravel is dead, but Raiser most likely will die protecting her. That immortality-cancellation really caught me off-guard though. I expected him to fire off powerful attacks one after another until his stamina is drained and then finish it.

peinmaximus@
2014-11-19, 14:51
How Shiva can be in the same level of 666 and Great Red?
The same author of this story said that Ophis(when she had all of her powers) was the most powerful being in the Top 10 of the most powerful beings of the world,and Shiva was in this ranking that the author mentioned.
In the volume 11,also was revealed that the difference of powers between Ophis and the second most powerful being of the world(that more than probably is SHIVA) was really really huge.
Also,more than probably,Great Red and 666 are much more powerful than Ophis(even when she had all of her powers).
Then,how Shiva can be in the same level of Great Red and 666?

More than probably Shiva have an special skill that can seal 666 completely.
This is the only manner that I see to Shiva be able to stop 666.

What you think,guys?

B214
2014-11-19, 14:56
*Reads spoilers and faints*

So after so many Volumes Tiamat finally appears. I sincerely hope that's she's not Kiryuu, too cliche in my opinion. It wouldn't be fun if all female characters are all supernatural beings after all. ( ._.) Hell if this continues, the next thing we see is that M&M are actually some legendary duo from somewhere. >___>
Child Shiva being the one who can possibly stop 666. Why not just have him straight kill Rizevim then. That way DxD don't need to do anything and Issei can just enjoy his harem life. :heh:
Kiba gets a GF, i guess that ends the Issei x Kiba issue.
Ravel is dead. O_O OMG Ishibumi what have you done. T^T Well Ishibumi probably won't kill her though. If he did, well i'll still read DxD. :heh:

The same author of this story said that Ophis(when she had all of her powers) was the most powerful being in the Top 10 of the most powerful beings of the world,and Shiva was in this ranking that the author mentioned.
In the volume 11,also was revealed that the difference of powers between Ophis and the second most powerful being of the world(that more than probably is SHIVA) was really really huge.
Also,more than probably,Great Red and 666 are much more powerful than Ophis(even when she had all of her powers).

What you think,guys?

Ishibumi did mention that the Hindu Gods are on the upper list of the Top 10 Strongest, and they are all like cheats but no mention of Shiva being on same level as Great Red or 666. And i don't know how many times i've heard Great Red and 666 is stronger than Ophis when Ishibumi himself doesn't even confirm that fact. ( ._.)

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 14:58

What you think,guys?

You know no one said that they were the same level right? All that was said was that Shiva was their best chance to defeat 666 for whatever reason. Also, Shiva is the God of Destruction in DxD verse and considering who he's based on, it'd be easier to look up Shiva on Wikipedia, find out what he's capable of in the actual mythology, and make some speculations from there.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 15:01
*Reads spoilers and faints*

So after so many Volumes Tiamat finally appears. I sincerely hope that's she's not Kiryuu, too cliche in my opinion. It wouldn't be fun if all female characters are all supernatural beings after all. ( ._.) Hell if this continues, the next thing we see is that M&M are actually some legendary duo from somewhere. >___>
Child Shiva being the one who can possibly stop 666. Why not just have him straight kill Rizevim then. That way DxD don't need to do anything and Issei can just enjoy his harem life. :heh:
Kiba gets a GF, i guess that ends the Issei x Kiba issue.
Ravel is dead. O_O OMG Ishibumi what have you done. T^T Well Ishibumi probably won't kill her though. If he did, well i'll still read DxD. :heh:

Ishibumi did mention that the Hindu Gods are on the upper list of the Top 10 Strongest, and they are all like cheats. And how can Ophis be the most powerful if all her powers are stolen. She'd be powerless literally.

Ophis isn't powerless, she just lost a considerable amount which was used to make Lilith. She even says herself that she's currently twice as strong as Ddraig and Albion in their prime combined in Volume 11.

B214
2014-11-19, 15:02
Ophis isn't powerless, she just lost a considerable amount which was used to make Lilith. She even says herself that she's currently twice as strong as Ddraig and Albion in their prime combined in Volume 11.

Misread peinmaximus@'s comment on Ophis having all her powers to all her powers stolen. :heh:

iNoto
2014-11-19, 15:07
Wow seriously? :( Raven :frustrated:

Chris38
2014-11-19, 15:13
Well, if you guys aren't aware of it already ... then in the DxD social group, some illustrations from volume 19 have already appeared.

Always86
2014-11-19, 15:16
^^ yup thanks to n-black for posting

peinmaximus@
2014-11-19, 15:23
Then,more than probably Shiva have an special skill that can seal 666 completely.

What you think,guys?

iNoto
2014-11-19, 15:24
Issei is so going to get mad c: JG? :V

DragoMuseveni
2014-11-19, 15:24
I think the one stopping 666 will be a ise vali combo . or maybe only a fraction of 666 will be released .
Anyway , from those pictures Gasper hit the jackpot

Drago Out

Chris38
2014-11-19, 15:27
I doubt that Shiva can seal 666 completely, since then, there would be no point in creating the plot point, in volume 17, where Rossweisse has managed to create a spell that would seal 666 when she was younger.

Still, his assistance might be necessary for the spell that Rossweise invented, to be successful...

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 15:36
Miyama is good at drawing loli like always.

A bit more info:

-Kiba was called "Izaiya" before he met Rias. A girl called "Tosuka" was in the same institute as him and survived because she had a powerful barrier-type Sacred Gear. She still has the young appearance from back then. She and Kiba hugs while everyone watches.
I guess the earlier spoiler about Kiba having a gf is related to her and not Shinra.
Shinra will still continue to fight for Kiba even if a new "rival" appeared. She also states that she would need to defeat Ise anyway, so a new rival isn't a threat.

-Xenovia wins the election for presidency. Saji will become the vice-president.

-Le Fay and Bennia will enrol in the Kuou academy while Kunou will enrol in the elementary of Kuou academy.

-There's some hidden factor behind Rating Game and Evil Pieces. Tiamat is involved in it and she's actually the judge of the Rating Game behind the scene. She has partnership with Ajuka. She has an appearance of a huge blue dragon.

Tiamat didnt appear till this volume but she was involved in the Devil's world all this time (since the creation of RG and evil pieces).

iNoto
2014-11-19, 15:43

A bit more info:

-Kiba was called "Izaiya" before he met Rias. A girl called "Tosuka" was in the same institute as him and survived because she had a powerful barrier-type Sacred Gear. She still has the young appearance from back then. She and Kiba hugs while everyone watches.
I guess the earlier spoiler about Kiba having a gf is related to her and not Shinra.
Shinra will still continue to fight for Kiba even if a new "rival" appeared. She also states that she would need to defeat Ise anyway, so a new rival isn't a threat.

-Le Fay and Bennia will enrol in the Kuou academy while Kunou will enrol in the elementary of Kuou academy.

-There's some hidden factor behind Rating Game and Evil Pieces. Tiamat is involved in it and she's actually the judge of the Rating Game behind the scene. She has partnership with Ajuka. She has an appearance of a huge blue dragon.

Tiamat didnt appear till this volume but she was involved in the Devil's world all this time (since the creation of RG and evil pieces).

Any news about issei getting mad about
''Ravel''s death?

Chris38
2014-11-19, 15:46

A but more info:

Well, thanks for another portion of spoilers n0m@n :) :bow:

- So an unexpected love rival has made an appearance - I guess that Kiba is fallowing the steps of his Junior Devil Ise and creating his own harem :)

- I would say ... good for her, although I wonder what is going to happen with the Academy after Xenovia became the Student Council President :heh:

- I guess that means ... that the Occult Research Club is soon going to have some new members :p

- Well, that's some unexpected revelation. So does that mean that Tiamat was actually hiding in the Underworld instead of the human world ?

Man, volume 19 is definitely becoming more and more interesting to me :)

II Maestro
2014-11-19, 15:46

A bit more info:

Ooh~! so it can be considered as a childhood friend of Kiba. Looks like Kiba is going to start his own harem, Wonder if Gasper will get his own harem someday.

It's a GOOD NEWS about Le Fay, Bennia & Kunou will enroll at Kuou(This is my personal wish for it to come true I'm so happy right now). Looks like Matsuda & Motohama will punch Ise if They knew about 3 cute girls who Ise knew before attending Kuou.

darkofficer
2014-11-19, 15:47
so shinra sees isei as a rival hahahahhahah

teejmo
2014-11-19, 15:51

A bit more info:

So, maybe that's why Kiba never showed interest in any girls in the school. He was actually a lolicon the entire time! (considering he was so quick to join with Ise and them during the Excalibur hunt only after Koneko asked him...)

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 15:54
Any news about issei getting mad about
''Ravel''s death?

That scene was the last chapter and ended in a cliffhanger. Just like volume 11.

Chris38
2014-11-19, 15:56
That scene was the last chapter and ended in a cliffhanger. Just like volume 11.

I see ... so that might be implying that the next volume is going to be centered on Ravel... considering what occurred in volume 11 and volume 12 :eyebrow:

peinmaximus@
2014-11-19, 15:59
n0m@n,some of the members of Diehauser's peerage were mentioned in this Vol?There are some informations about who are the members of his peerage?
Also,Ophis have some importance in this Vol?

iNoto
2014-11-19, 16:00

I hope she doesn't die, she's one of my favorite characters :T_T:

By the way, thanks for bringing us the spoilers, i really needed something.

I should start re-reading the light novels, i gotta have a fresh memory before vol 18 comes out u.u

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 16:02

Well, we all know who's going to be raging once the volume finishes translation. :heh:

Also, I agree with the post saying Kiba is a lolicon. On that note, remember Issei said Kiba was actually pretty perverted back in Volume 4 (During the part where he, Gasper, and Issei were having their discussion as the only Gremory males)? Maybe Kiba's perverted side may start to appear more often in public with this new girl?

And HA! With this new information, the Kiryuu=Tiamat will finally be shot down!

EDIT: I just realized that was n0m@n with the Shu avatar, I thought it was Jopjopjop since he was the last person I saw with it. :heh:

n0m@n
2014-11-19, 16:06
n0m@n,some of the members of Diehauser's peerage were mentioned in this Vol?There are some informations about the members of his peerage?
Also,Ophis have some importance in this Vol?
None of them was revealed.

@n0m@n Any info why Kunou made an appearance in this Volume?

Fanservice;)

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 16:07
@Dragonking I didn't use that avatar. :heh:

~Anyway, damn that loli fox. Soooo cute.

peinmaximus@
2014-11-19, 16:12
n0m@n,only three last questions:
1-Who is the main enemy of this vol?
2-Also was revealed why Shiva is needed to stop 666?
3-Why Valerie appear in this vol?

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 16:17
@n0m@n How about Tsubaki's BB? Any thoughts on that?

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 16:19
@Dragonking I didn't use that avatar. :heh:

~Anyway, damn that loli fox. Soooo cute.

You sure? Anyway, to me, you seem more like the Shu face than Bapple and I always thought n0m@n went more the serious/cute avatars. :heh: Oh well.

darkofficer
2014-11-19, 16:36

dude relax with the questions it looks like almost all your post are questions.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 16:42
dude relax with the questions it looks like almost all your post are questions.

They basically are. It's not the first time this has happened. Though I admit he's been doing better lately.

LowCholesterol
2014-11-19, 17:22

this is just my opinion don't blame me if i wrong

1. we still have uncle Rizevim as a main enemy + the previous Durandal
2. isn't n0m@n say he has strength to stop 666? why Azazel forcing DxD to fight and stop 666 if he could ask Shiva to do it?
3. this is my crazy speculation, Rizevim give the last Holy Grail because he no longer need it anymore

1. if Shiva could stop 666 does this mean he is on par with God Of Bible? i need your opinion friends:)
2. Are Kiba GF joining the Kuou Academy?

Gary29
2014-11-19, 17:28

A bit more info:

-Ooh that's interesting. So Kiba's childhood friend from the Holy Sword Project is now a rival to Tsubaki for Kiba's affections, not to mention Ise being the other rival :heh:
And, that theory on Kiba being a lolicon actually makes sense if he was happy to see her super-young appearance.

-Yay, go Xenovia! But now I'm scared what's going to happen to Kuoh Academy.

-Wow, it's actually happening?! That is going to be epic, Le Fay and Bennia as first years and Kunou... probably living with Ise and the others :D

-Didn't see that coming, I wonder if being the RG "judge" will have anything to do with Belial trying to kill Raiser and Ravel.

DOmus
2014-11-19, 17:30
Im freaking nervous right now, the one and only ravel is in danger (with a death flag), im really worried about this (my favorite girl may die, oh no , oh nonono), heck, i prefer seeing rizer die instead of her

The thing with kiba was really a big surprise (keep recalling his gender bender pick at volume 13 and i cant se this working)
Finally, miss tiamat is showing up

Im the only who thought that shiva was going to be a kid or a young character?

Edit: expecting a lot more of kunou in the upcoming volumes

DragoMuseveni
2014-11-19, 17:31
1. I believe only Rizevim and Belial are the antagonist here . Previous Durandal Wielder is a former church exorcist.
2. i cant believe that shiva is on par with 666 . That means he could have taken the world and made the humans bow to them ( just my speculation)
3. Perhaps that or perhaps she just recovered her stamina and can sustain herself without the 3rd holy grail .
And at you question i believe so . Now Kiba will have his own harem

Drago Out

Gary29
2014-11-19, 17:38
1. Rizevim isn't involved in this volume, and a group of exorcists are staging a coup d'etat led by the previous wielder of Durandal and the teacher of the warriors of the Church. So, they are the antagonists this time, next to Belial.
2. I think what was meant is that Shiva is the most powerful being who can actually control his power, and thus has the greatest chance of defeating 666 combined with Team DxD.
3. She's probably still in a semi-comatose state, as her eyes are open but it doesn't look like she's fully recovered.

LowCholesterol
2014-11-19, 17:39
-Yay, go Xenovia! But now I'm scared what's going to happen to Kuoh Academy.

- no more separated male and female restroom.
- no penalties for female student who use sexy underwear in school
- free condom
- female student could use their sexy bikinis on swimming class

Yye1
2014-11-19, 17:40

You know, you can just wait until the volume is translated and get the answers that way. Also "three last questions" makes no sense

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 17:47
1. I believe only Rizevim and Belial are the antagonist here . Previous Durandal Wielder is a former church exorcist.
2. i cant believe that shiva is on par with 666 . That means he could have taken the world and made the humans bow to them ( just my speculation)
3. Perhaps that or perhaps she just recovered her stamina and can sustain herself without the 3rd holy grail .
And at you question i believe so . Now Kiba will have his own harem

Drago Out

Rizevim wasn't even mentioned once. Not in the quotes and not in the spoilers.

He's taking a break and eating peacefully since the guys from DxD interrupted him on Volume 17.

DOmus
2014-11-19, 17:54
Got the feeling that if ravel or raizer actually end like in the spoiler ( god plz dont let this happen) the clones of the phenex(that experiment of the magicians) in volume 12 will be a key to make then comeback (maybe anothe body change, who knows)

Do we get a reaction of the ORC members in that last part? (Yeah, srry if im asking something that no one may have read)

GrrDraxin
2014-11-19, 18:00
Do we get a reaction of the ORC members in that last part? (Yeah, srry if im asking something that no one may have read)
Chances are, probably not. N0m said it was a cliffy, so it may have just ended with the pheonixs' "dead" and then went to the afterwords.

iK@r0s
2014-11-19, 18:10
I always thought shiva will be a half naked man with 4 arms...now I can not imagine him fighting if by chance there is a shiva arc

Wandering Soul
2014-11-19, 18:15
Tiamat finally makes her appearance. Now this will put an end to the theories about her identity. Shiva is also making his appearance and I am interested in seeing what he is like. It looks like Tsubaki has also found herself a love rival.

Although now I'm sure Ravel will be fine although Raiser might be in some serious trouble.

The Green One
2014-11-19, 18:18
I strongly doubt the author has it in him to actually kill off Ravel. The farthest this will probably get is a "temporary" death like Issei's was.

Chris38
2014-11-19, 18:22
I strongly doubt the author has it in him to actually kill off Ravel. The farthest this will probably get is a "temporary" death like Issei's was.

Yeah, I agree about Ravel... but Raiser might be a different matter...

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 18:26
SPECULATION:

With the spoiler saying that Tiamat is the judge of the Rating Game behind the scenes, she saved the two of them (Ravel and Raiser) from getting killed.

It was Sirzechs and Ajuka's plan to ascertain whether their speculation of Belial as a traitor is correct or not. :D

Chris38
2014-11-19, 18:33
SPECULATION:

With the spoiler saying that Tiamat is the judge of the Rating Game behind the scenes, she saved the two of them (Ravel and Raiser) from getting killed.

It was Sirzechs and Ajuka's plan to ascertain whether their speculation of Belial as a traitor is correct or not. :D

You know ... that would make some sense...

It might also lead us to revealing some more information about Tiamat and her actual relationship with Ddraig (and Ise :))... which would be a pretty good thing, considering how long we have waited for some developments related to that :p

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 18:40
- no more separated male and female restroom.
- no penalties for female student who use sexy underwear in school
- free condom
- female student could use their sexy bikinis on swimming class

Don't forget this one:
-Sexual encounters are allowed on school campus.

Everyone's going to have a field day the moment they find out that the rule was announced just so Xenovia and the rest of Issei's harem could habe their way with him. :heh:

kikix
2014-11-19, 19:45
1) The spoilers in no way make it clear that Kiryuu is not Tiamat.
"Tiamat appears" may very well be Kiryuu just coming out of her disguise. The fact that she actually knows about the supernatural world is even a stronger connection.

Is she?! I don't think so. But it's NOT clear yet (well, for english-speaking readers...).

2) I don't really see how Shiva having the form of a child is an issue for anyone. Majority of the main cast is teenagers, some of them are child-like. All of them in the near future will have the abolity to turn (physically) into children at will.

Shiva is god of destruction, but I honestly doubt he will depend on physical strength in a fight. More like a god-level "power of destruction"...His appearance doesn't matter in that respect. And yes, it's just his appearance. Shiva is by no means a "kid". He is one of the oldest beings, seeing as the Hindu mythology was before the Christian one in the story (Indra was complaining in one of the volumes that Christian god came and stole their believers). He probably can change his appearance at will.

3) Shiva is one helluva powerful god. Remember that God sealed 666 despite being much weaker than it. There is a chance that Shiva is just capable at some kind of power that could give him an edge against 666. To begin with, we know nothing about the Beast. It may be just a brainless brute susceptible to magic. In that case, gods with high magical power would have advantage, while Great Red...probably not so much. None of this means that Shiva could even come close to fighting Great Red or Ophis at her best. Great Red and Ophis both are intelligent and have great resistance. Ophis didn't even bother doing anything against Longinus which probably could kill Shiva. So yeah, there's no need to jump at these news that much yet. We don't know enough.

saw2097
2014-11-19, 19:46
Here is a question.

Why would Belial kill Raiser and Ravel anyway?

There doesn't seem to be anything to gain from doing it.

Edit: Wait, I just had an idea, he is trying to send a message that he can kill immortals, next novel will probably be him going public that he is Rizevim's ally.

rantaid
2014-11-19, 20:03
so Mahadev will finally make appearances!? Har Har Mahadev! Har Har Mahadev!

please don't make him corny like Mahouka's Mahesvara..... He is Bolenatha but please.... no more like Mahouka.....

DocBernax2814
2014-11-19, 20:07
MY GOD!

n0m post some info and this place come to life like Alaska after the winter or the desert during the Monsoon!!!

Everybody came out of their caves!!

Now on topic.

First, thanks to n0m for the info, very appreciated.

That Tiamat is going to appear was a given, it was teased since almost the beginning of the story!!

How the hell did Kyriu summoned Xenovia!?

As for the last ones, HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE THAT OF A RED DRAGON!!! (Someone is going to kiss the donkey)

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 20:08
How the hell did Kyriu summoned Xenovia!?

Most probably because of Xenovia's work as a Devil.

DocBernax2814
2014-11-19, 20:15
Most probably because of Xenovia's work as a Devil.

. . . . . . I know that.

My question was. . . . . .because. . . . . . you know what, just forget it.

Go0gleplex
2014-11-19, 20:58
Shiva is actually a dual aspect god. Both destruction and creation. So double whammy power there.

rantaid
2014-11-19, 21:09
@Go0gleplex

well the destruction aspect is his Rudra form. Mahadev is also known as Bolenatha... easily pleased... i guess that what made him known for being compassion.

while the creation reside in Brahma.

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 21:25
@Go0gleplex

well the destruction aspect is his Rudra form. Mahadev is also known as Bolenatha... easily pleased... i guess that what made him known for being compassion.

while the creation reside in Brahma.

Fun Fact: The title of the first chapter of Volume 19 is Rudra where
Azazel talked to Shiva about stopping 666 in case of emergency.

saw2097
2014-11-19, 21:30
I doubt we will see too much of Shiva, the author has said he wants to do a Destruction God Shiva Arc, so he won't spoil too much about him before that.

Tbolt
2014-11-19, 21:52
Yea I wouldn't bet money on her not falling for Issei.

ravel will probably be ok. Eventualy. She damn well better be, Isse would fall apart without her, after Rias and Asia she is the person he depends on most. Raiser... We definitly saw death flags coming, I'm not optimistic about him.

Plus its a bonus for her in that she gets to torment Ddraig.:D

B214
2014-11-19, 22:02
Crack theory: Ajuka and Tiamat are married. :D

DragonKing0117
2014-11-19, 22:04
Crack theory: Ajuka and Tiamat are married. :D

Going by that, what if Tiamat was the FIRST Queen? :heh:

DOmus
2014-11-19, 22:06
So...seeing the pic of ravel, is that the official size of her oppais??

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 22:13
So...seeing the pic of ravel, is that the official size of her oppais??

Yeah. That size is just about right. Slightly bigger than Asia's, smaller than Xenovia's.

B214
2014-11-19, 22:23
Going by that, what if Tiamat was the FIRST Queen? :heh:

Possible. She was mentioned to be involved in the hidden factors of RG and EP.

Weather
2014-11-19, 22:23
Ravel is gonna be fine, there is no fucking way Ishibumi would kill her off, specially in this type of series... right? RIGHT?!

Raiser? well...

Shiva at the same level as 666? or at least capable of stopping it? Makes sense, anybody who knows a bit about Hindu Mythology knows that Indian Gods are broken as fuck.

So Tiamat finally appears! Nice so we can get out of all the theories.

LOLI's GALORE!! Le Fay, Bennia and Kunou? DxD simply got better.

And finally we are gonna ride the Belial hatewagon! Prepare to board at the end of the volume.

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 22:26
The January issue of Dragon Magazine is out today too.

A short story is included there and guess what? There's another illustration from Miyama-Zero for that SS!

~Since Miyama-Zero said the illustration is about Kiba and Ishibumi said to read Vol.19 first before that SS to prevent being spoiled, I think that SS is about Kiba, Tosuka, and the Holy Sword Project!

Rokumonsen
2014-11-19, 22:31
My God, so many awesome spoilers. Makes me excited to read this volume.

DOmus
2014-11-19, 22:40
My God, so many awesome spoilers. Makes me excited to read this volume.

we have to go through volume 18 first, remember

jopjopjop
2014-11-19, 22:50
One chapter in and Shiva is already spouting badass lines.

It's alright. This is my original role --. To destroy all. :heh:

Chris38
2014-11-19, 23:00

Well, I agree that it is a pretty badass line, but ...

... it also might be the author's way of foreshadowing his eventful rise as the next main antagonist, after Rizevim is defeated... since after all, Shiva's original role is to destroy everything ... so why would he just limit himself to just the 666 beast. :uhoh:

Rokumonsen
2014-11-19, 23:04
Well, what do we expect from the Gilgamesh of this series?

Tbolt
2014-11-19, 23:08
If Ise sees what happens to one of his girls at the hand of you know who. I think the beat down of Diodora is going to look like slapstick comedy, If Ise with all the training and power growth Ise will go on an epic rampage no one will even try and stop. Hey Kiba will you cut this asshole off my foot, I don't want to track it into the house.

Chris38
2014-11-19, 23:24
Well, based on what we have seen so far, Ise gains quite a lot of power ups, during some ... quite emotional moments.

So ... maybe ... seeing what happens to Ravel is going to be enough to ... awaken the dormant power of Great Red and Ophis inside his current body :heh:

Yye1
2014-11-20, 00:34
Issei and Ophis- Unison In!!!

rantaid
2014-11-20, 00:38

... it also might be the author's way of foreshadowing his eventful rise as the next main antagonist, after Rizevim is defeated... since after all, Shiva's original role is to destroy everything ... so why would he just limit himself to just the 666 beast. :uhoh:

doubt it, even with his tandhav, the destruction is imminent for creation. for more, he might be likened like azazel. who know if Narayan will be introduced later... it might be different story.

Shakra Indra on the other hand ... is different matter.

kusabireika
2014-11-20, 01:18
Valerie, Gasper is Mine Mine Mine !!!!!!
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 017.jpg

I hope Ravel won't die plz..... :T_T: koneko will be sad if her friend will die for real.... also issei ..... :T_T:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 035.jpg

G147
2014-11-20, 02:07
Valerie, Gasper is Mine Mine Mine !!!!!!
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 017.jpg

I hope Ravel won't die plz..... :T_T: koneko will be sad if her friend will die for real.... also issei ..... :T_T:

Give it up lady, Gya-kun is taken. :eyespin::eyespin:

And Ravel dying probably won't happen. By next Volume we might just see Riser, his team and Ravel in a comatose state after the Rating Game against Diehauser.

kusabireika
2014-11-20, 02:10
Give it up lady, Gya-kun is taken. :eyespin::eyespin:

And Ravel dying probably won't happen. By next Volume we might just see Riser, his team and Ravel in a comatose state after the Rating Game against Diehauser.

I will refuse in believing that my Gya-kun is taken he is mine only mine :blush:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 024.jpg

That's true I'm sad about Ravel and Raiser :T_T: why .... :T_T:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 045.jpg

G147
2014-11-20, 02:19
I will refuse in believing that my Gya-kun is taken he is mine only mine :blush:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 024.jpg

That's true I'm sad about Ravel and Raiser :T_T: why .... :T_T:

Accept it, just like Tsubaki, your guy left you for another girl. :heh:

kusabireika
2014-11-20, 02:22
Accept it, just like Tsubaki, your guy left you for another girl. :heh:

I won't, I will never ..... >_< he is mine :nod:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 061.jpg

Speaking of tsubaki do you think she will attain a BB in this volume?
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 055.jpg

Rokumonsen
2014-11-20, 02:44
Ravel dying? Are we forgetting something here? She's a Phoenix.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-20, 02:46
Ravel dying? Are we forgetting something here? She's a Phoenix.

Belial found a way to negate Phoenix immortality. :heh:

saw2097
2014-11-20, 02:47
It occurs to me that even if Ravel is killed they can revive her with the Holy Grail once they stick it back into Valerie.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-20, 02:50
It occurs to me that even if Ravel is killed they can revive her with the Holy Grail once they stick it back into Valerie.

That's pretty much breaking the Moral Event Horizon though. :heh:

Nihgthawk
2014-11-20, 02:56
Belial found a way to negate Phoenix immortality. :heh:

So is she dead dead or just eliminated from the game dead and hurt pretty badly?

Also depending on how this plays out Belial could still not be exposed as a traitor yet.

Hokoga
2014-11-20, 03:27
So is she dead dead or just eliminated from the game dead and hurt pretty badly?

Also depending on how this plays out Belial could still not be exposed as a traitor yet.Vol19 ended on a cliffhanger so nobody can really answer you questions at the moment. :(

kusabireika
2014-11-20, 04:16
I hope Ravel faith is safe in volume 20, Praying very hard for the sake of Koneko's friend and Issei's Manager :T_T: plz I hope she is safe plz :T_T:

charasu
2014-11-20, 04:41
just asking, how long to wait for vol 20 released from nowhttp://forum.indowebster.com/images/smilies/onion-95.gif
coz that vol 19 end......http://www.indojpg.com/images/5691_54_.gif

kusabireika
2014-11-20, 04:48
just asking, how long to wait for vol 20 released from nowhttp://forum.indowebster.com/images/smilies/onion-95.gif
coz that vol 19 end......http://www.indojpg.com/images/5691_54_.gif

march or april and uhm I hope someone can correct me on the vol. 20 release date :T_T:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 016.jpg

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 06:01
I am really really pissed at Ise for letting Ravel go back to Risers team. What the hell was he thinking.

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 06:17
I am really really pissed at Ise for letting Ravel go back to Risers team. What the hell was he thinking.

Well, it's not like Issei can know that something that drastic is gonna happen to them. Who would have thought that the Emperor would be able to do something like that and actually did it.

Weather
2014-11-20, 06:32

Ravel doing something for her Brother?

I honestly don't see the bad thing, how the hell was anyone supposed to know that the Emperor was gonna do that?

aw454wtr
2014-11-20, 07:04
Unless true is proof, I will not believe Ravels dead, no way a female cast member will die in a harem story, raiser well i doubt anyone will care if raiser dies, raiser is not a main cast member anyway

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 07:15
There's no need to be overly worried about Ravel's condition right now since we are practically going through another Volume. 11.

charasu
2014-11-20, 07:32
sooo... ravel will re-birth and power-up:twitch:

The Green One
2014-11-20, 08:02
We can rebuild her......we have the technology.....

Gary29
2014-11-20, 08:13
Maybe we'll see a Phoenix rise up from the ashes! :heh:

While this could very well unlock Ise's GR/Ophis powers, a part of me doesn't want that just yet. I'd rather have Ise annihilate Belial without a power-up - his current skillset should be enough.

That brings up an interesting idea. What if Shiva gets involved and helps defeat 666, but ends up on a "rampage" of destroying things, thus making him the next antagonist?

B214
2014-11-20, 08:28
Why no one considered a power-up for Riser? I mean it was stated that Riser went berserk, he could've gain some sort of power-up as well.

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 08:37
I'm not so much worried about Ravel (if anything happen to her the Arthur would never hear the end of it from her fans), but at some point Ise is going to have to grow a pair of balls and start taking care of business. And this is something we have talked about before, its way past time for him to grow up.

Direwolf18
2014-11-20, 09:48

Her helping her brother by filling in a vacancy for a key match is hardly suprising. I extremely doubt it's a long term return to team Raiser. It's not like there was any expectation that Belial would try to actualy Murder her.

Speaking of why the hell would he do this as his "grand betrayal" in the first place. If he stuck the knife in by eliminating the former head of Baal (who sounds like a bit of a dick and wouldn't be a big loss) or one of the maou, sure that makes sense. But murdering Raiser? The guy is a one trick pony, the weaker younger brother. Issue could kick the crap out of him BEFORE the power ups. Granted he got sneaky with the holy water but still.

Other then to his immediate family and friends he isn't particularly important. Even to the house of Pheonix they have two elder sons who seem far more capable, one has been ranked in the top ten and was going to get promoted to ultimate class if my memory doesn't fail me. Plus they have a daughter that is for all intents and purposes going to be marrying into a very significant family.

Gary29
2014-11-20, 10:04
Actually, killing the First Head of Bael would be a huge deal, as from what I understand, he has a much greater influence over the Devils' world than the Maous do. As for Raiser, I have no idea aside from proving he can kill immortals. Or, creating such a chaotic scene with his death and Belial's revelation of supporting Rizevim that he gets an opportunity to assassinate the First Head.

cyberdemon
2014-11-20, 10:24
I hope Ravel faith is safe in volume 20, Praying very hard for the sake of Koneko's friend and Issei's Manager :T_T: plz I hope she is safe plz :T_T:

don't pray too hard, you might accidentally kill them even if they do survive lol.

Wasn't there a short story though of Ravel helping Raiser find another piece to take her place? So why is she being used as his piece instead? Perhaps it is a set up. With Tiamat being revealed there perhaps they are trying to create a situation that would make Belial slip up and reveal his loyalties by giving him multiple potential targets but they made adjustments to protect Ravel and Raiser.

yanzzy5
2014-11-20, 10:26
*Just read the spoiler*

Oh God so may to comment on from kiba's romance to ravels apparent death!!

In anycase (going along with the conversation) I'm surprised the emperor would do that to ravel who is known to have close relation to ise, I mean come on they have a curse at this point in where whoever threatens ORC is a straight ticket to oblivion

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 10:31
don't pray too hard, you might accidentally kill them even if they do survive lol.

Wasn't there a short story though of Ravel helping Raiser find another piece to take her place? So why is she being used as his piece instead? Perhaps it is a set up. With Tiamat being revealed there perhaps they are trying to create a situation that would make Belial slip up and reveal his loyalties by giving him multiple potential targets but they made adjustments to protect Ravel and Raiser.

In that SS, the person Raiser gave an offer to become his Bishop is still a child (a little sister type). That's why he's still negotiating with her parents.

yanzzy5
2014-11-20, 10:53
^I just wanna know where was that posted on along with the other SS's?

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 10:59
Riser knows that Ravel is not strong enough to be in a match with the number one team. He'll she just started serious training with Ise and the gang, it just shows how big a douche bag Riser is.

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 11:23
^I just wanna know where was that posted on along with the other SS's?

That one is not yet translated.

Fun Fact: That beautiful child is a yuki-onna, the same as Goristie. According to Yubelluna, Raiser's Queen, they look like normal humans when they are still young but turn into a freaking monkey when they grow up. :heh:

Gary29
2014-11-20, 11:23
^

Wasn't it meant to be an exhibition match? As far as they knew there was no real danger in her joining the match. Not like Raiser himself stood a chance against the unmovable Emperor anyway...

ImperialFlameGod8190
2014-11-20, 11:29
As far as the Ravel thing is concerned step off for a bit. Ask yourself this question and dont give me nonsense. Ravel Phenex is working as the manager of a guy who stole his brothers fiancee, humiiliated him on a natural stage, and literally made him unable to leave his room. Ask yourself this why in bloody hell would Ravel work with him.

As for why would Issei let Ravel do it thats obvious if you use logic. Ravel asked Issei if she could go back because despite how much of a prick he was before she supported her brother. She wants to support him on his road to a new path and issei can appreciate that. he knows that in order to grow you need good people around you that much is obvious so relax. And dont assume she's dead quite yet.

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 11:45
Okay then next subject, whose peerage is Kiryuu going to go into if she becomes a reincarnated devil.

Gary29
2014-11-20, 11:47
As far as the Ravel thing is concerned step off for a bit. Ask yourself this question and dont give me nonsense. Ravel Phenex is working as the manager of a guy who stole his brothers fiancee, humiiliated him on a natural stage, and literally made him unable to leave his room. Ask yourself this why in bloody hell would Ravel work with him.

Ravel said in v13 that he deserved it iirc, but he's still a really good brother. (Answering for both sides as I don't know who 'him' refers to at the end, Ise or Raiser)

Weather
2014-11-20, 11:50

Go back and read the Raiser Side Story in Vol 13.

Fast. Srsly. Please try not to say such BS.

Direwolf18
2014-11-20, 11:57
Ravel said in v13 that he deserved it iirc, but he's still a really good brother. (Answering for both sides as I don't know who 'him' refers to at the end, Ise or Raiser)

Hell in the volume it happened in lord Phoenix was pretty ok with Raiser losing, mentioning that he had been relying on his ability far to much. As I said a one trick pony. As a whole the family seems like a pretty warm hearted bunch. See that? I made a pun.

Regardless of the fact that Raiser is a bit of a spoiled jerk, he is legitimitly close to his little sister. When he was in a funk she got Ise to drag him out of it, when she got kidnapped he came running. I do believe he was the first one there from the Devils side.

Just because he was a bit of an ass looking down on low class Devils that doesn't mean he isn't a good brother.

Weather
2014-11-20, 12:00
Hell in the volume it happened in lord Phoenix was pretty ok with Raiser losing, mentioning that he had been relying on his ability far to much. As I said a one trick pony. As a whole the family seems like a pretty warm hearted bunch. See that? I made a pun.

The mother still likes Rias and entrusted her Daughter with the Guy who crashed the son's wedding, because they saw he was that worthy.

They are not warm, the have freakings hearts of gold.

Regardless of the fact that Raiser is a bit of a spoiled jerk, he is legitimitly close to his little sister. When he was in a funk she got Ise to drag him out of it, when she got kidnapped he came running. I do believe he was the first one there from the Devils side.

Yup pretty much, even Ise thinks he is a truly a good brother.

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 12:07
Raiser didn't even do anything wrong. It was just his bad luck that he was labeled as an antagonist in the first part of DxD.

cyberdemon
2014-11-20, 12:30
Raiser didn't even do anything wrong. It was just his bad luck that he was labeled as an antagonist in the first part of DxD.

Raiser did do wrong. He was a complete and utter ass lol. Ended up coming to bite him in the ass as a result. He mellowed down after the loss so it was a good thing for him.

Direwolf18
2014-11-20, 12:48
Raiser did do wrong. He was a complete and utter ass lol. Ended up coming to bite him in the ass as a result. He mellowed down after the loss so it was a good thing for him.

Admittedly he was an ass. But all he was really doing was gong along with his parents arranged marriage. And being super excited about it, but can you blame him? Have you seen rias?

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 13:00

And he's an ass because he looked down on low-class reincarnated Devils? Like he's the only one who does that, right?

Then outside of that, what did he do wrong? Rushing Rias to be engaged to him? Which btw, isn't just his own action but of both families.

Direwolf18
2014-11-20, 13:14
For what it's worth Rias's parents were kinda annoyed with her and if Ise wasn't such an eminently suitable replacement they would have shot her down. As it is Lady Gremory damn well made sure that they were officially engaged ASAP. What did she call it, "Rias's last bit of selfishness"Even if poore Isr hasn't figured it out yet.

evalot1997
2014-11-20, 13:18
No matter how much of an ass is Raiser in the past, he'll always be better then Diodora........... :uhoh:

ImperialFlameGod8190
2014-11-20, 13:28
Go back and read the Raiser Side Story in Vol 13.

Fast. Srsly. Please try not to say such BS.

I was afraid of nonsense and my boy you've given it to me. But thats fine you're new so i forgive u but hey whatever its how it works out. What i've said is fact. Questioning why she did it in the first place is rather legitimate its a logical complaint.

Direwolf18
2014-11-20, 13:33
No matter how much of an ass is Raiser in the past, he'll always be better then Diodora........... :uhoh:

Precisely, he was an antagonist not a villain. We the readers saw that he was clearly in the wrong, arrange marriage is bad, but he never ever approached the concept of evil. Unlike Diadora.

Sairog is an even more extreme example he was barely even an antagonist, just a rival. If anything Ise was in the wrong on that one when he almost killed the Queen because he was pissed. I'm glad Azazel called him out, just because your teammates lost their fight is no reason to do something like that. Especially when nothing tangible was riding on the fight.

Anyways back to volume 19. That Kunou picture was ADORABLE. I wonder if she will be an ORC junior member. Officials at least. I mean obviously at the minimum she will hang out like ophis does.

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 13:36
I was afraid of nonsense and my boy you've given it to me. But thats fine you're new so i forgive u but hey whatever its how it works out. What i've said is fact. Questioning why she did it in the first place is rather legitimate its a logical complaint.

Asking why Ravel did that ... Didn't she already answered that?

“I had my heart shaking with excitement when my butler told me a story about heroes. I had my young heart filled with the dream of wanting to become a woman who can support such a hero. But as I gradually got older, I forgot about it without realising it……”

“But that dream came back naturally. His master,—seeing Ise-sama who fought Raiser-onii-sama for the sake of the woman he likes, the dream that I had when I was young came back to me gradually……and when I realised it, I was researching every single piece of information about Ise-sama. You are very straight forward, curious about girls, and are very honest about your own desires. But you are passionate, very thoughtful of your comrades, and keep on walking forward to pursue your dream. That shine is something which isn’t present around me, in the upper echelons of society.”

“—I want to stand beside and watch over Ise-sama’s dream. That’s the dream I started to have from a single thought. My selfish illusion…… The reason why I came here is because of my own selfish thoughts…… But, I was really happy when I was appointed Ise-sama’s manager…… And I also hope that I can remain working beside you from now on as well……”

Are these things still not enough?

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 13:41
IMHO the picture of Kunou biteing Ises leg is the best so far.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-20, 14:03

Definitely. :p

So, anyone wanna guess how much Matsuda and Motohama are going to rage at Issei when they find out Bennia and Le Fay are Issei's fangirls? :heh:

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 14:21
Definitely. :p

So, anyone wanna guess how much Matsuda and Motohama are going to rage at Issei when they find out Bennia and Le Fay are Issei's fangirls? :heh:

Or when Kunou runs up and jumps into Ise's arms everyday after school. There could be some classic comedy.

Direwolf18
2014-11-20, 14:24

The only one that comes close for sheer cuteness is the one with Koneko in Ises lap.

Omg I totally forgot that they are fan girls. The other guys are going to go ballistic!

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 14:26
Imagine the students fawning over Kunou and she will be shy. Then when she sees Issei, runs to him and hugs his leg with the same experssion in her illustration. :heh:

DragoMuseveni
2014-11-20, 14:56
Imagine how Matsuda and Motohama will cry when they see Ise surrounded by those girls . If kuroka is going to make an aparition on the school grounds with ise , the blow will be far deadlier for those two .
Perhaps Matsuda and Motohama will have a girlfriend , by the end of series

Drago Out

DragonKing0117
2014-11-20, 15:05
Imagine how Matsuda and Motohama will cry when they see Ise surrounded by those girls . If kuroka is going to make an aparition on the school grounds with ise , the blow will be far deadlier for those two .
Perhaps Matsuda and Motohama will have a girlfriend , by the end of series

Drago Out

Matsuda and Motohama having girlfriends at the end of the series? Dude, some dreams are never supposed to be said out loud, especially impossible ones like that.

yuiichi9
2014-11-20, 15:47
I wish kuroka join the school as a student and be with issei all the time. I wonder what the students would say.

DragoMuseveni
2014-11-20, 15:53
Matsuda and Motohama having girlfriends at the end of the series. Dude, some dreams are never supposed to be said out loud, especially impossible ones like that.

Man , in this series anything is possible . maybe this one is possible too .

Chris38
2014-11-20, 15:56
I wish kuroka join the school as a student and be with issei all the time. I wonder what the students would say.

It would cause a simple thing ... ARMAGEDDON, with the entire male population trying to kill Ise.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-20, 16:02
It would cause a simple thing ... ARMAGEDDON, with the entire male population trying to kill Ise.

They already are trying to kill I ssei along with the female population... when said girls aren't shipping him with Kiba. :heh:

LowCholesterol
2014-11-20, 16:05

no, she should join the school as a nurse, her appearance was too old to be a student (well, devil can change their looks, but i guess kuroka doesn't want to change it, especially on the breast area:heh:)

Gary29
2014-11-20, 16:57
Oh God, a loli Kuroka joining as one of the new first years.....

Imagine the students fawning over Kunou and she will be shy. Then when she sees Issei, runs to him and hugs his leg with the same experssion in her illustration. :heh:

Or when Kunou runs up and jumps into Ise's arms everyday after school. There could be some classic comedy.

This. We have to have this when she joins.

B214
2014-11-20, 17:41
Are the high school division and primary division in the same location? And while the idea is interesting at first, but after thinking about it, it'll be bored after a few times, so better not do the idea.

DOmus
2014-11-20, 17:43
Feeling god damn exited, my two favorites girls ( ravel and kunou) are getting more relevance in the history.

Expecting in a near future a Volume focused solely on the lolis of dxd story.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2014-11-20, 18:11
Asking why Ravel did that ... Didn't she already answered that?

Are these things still not enough?

I shouldn't have gotten so mad so weather i'm sorry because I phrased it wrong. Looking now yes that's quite clear why Ravel did all she did. But when u first see Ravel appearing at Issei's show back when vol 5 first happened those thoughts can easily pop into your head. Knowing the reason makes it easier to justify but its still odd

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 19:43
Are the high school division and primary division in the same location? And while the idea is interesting at first, but after thinking about it, it'll be bored after a few times, so better not do the idea.

Of the google search I did for affiliated schools in Japan 90% were all withing walking distance.

But we did get into a pretty vigorous debate about Kuou academy and Kuou university and how far apart they were.

Poodicus
2014-11-20, 19:44
@Imperial

Honestly, don't feel bad about forgetting things, Imperial. Jopx3 is like a frieken encyclopedia when it comes to everything Highschool DxD, so if you pretty much need to know something, he's the person to go to.

B214
2014-11-20, 19:47
Lets just end that topic with this. Ravel wants to help her brother in probably the most important Rating Game of his life/career. They're families, neither of them need any reason to go and help the other, just like how Riser deployed to try and help rescue Ravel (albeit late), Ravel just did the same for Riser. And Issei doesn't have any reason to stop Ravel from trying to help her brother in that important match.

Of the google search I did for affiliated schools in Japan 90% were all withing walking distance.

But we did get into a pretty vigorous debate about Kuou academy and Kuou university and how far apart they were.

High school and middle high yes. Primary is usually set in a place where the parents/bus can drop them at school for safety purpose.

sky black swordman
2014-11-20, 19:59
And he's an ass because he looked down on low-class reincarnated Devils? Like he's the only one who does that, right?

Then outside of that, what did he do wrong? Rushing Rias to be engaged to him? Which btw, isn't just his own action but of both families.I think Raiser threatening Rias' s servants with bodily harm (burning them) and implying that he would use force to take her with him back to the Underworld would constitute him being an ass.
Sairog is an even more extreme example he was barely even an antagonist, just a rival. If anything Ise was in the wrong on that one when he almost killed the Queen because he was pissed. I'm glad Azazel called him out, just because your teammates lost their fight is no reason to do something like that. Especially when nothing tangible was riding on the fight.A part of me cannot blame or be mad at Issei for reacting like that. Personally, I feel that Issei was introduced to life and death combat situations too soon after becoming a devil. And not only that but he was introduced to Rating Games just as fast. To make matters worse they were both introduced to him one not long after the other. It is because of this that the line between life and death battle and Rating game battle became blurred for Issei.

jopjopjop
2014-11-20, 20:02
I think Raiser threatening Rias' s servants with bodily harm (burning them) and implying that he would use force to take her with him back to the Underworld would constitute him being an ass.

But let's go back to what happened before Raiser gave that threat.

“But I won’t marry you, Raiser. I will marry the one I acknowledge. Even the Devils from the old noble house have the right to choose.”
Buchou talks over Raiser and says it clearly.

Hearing that, Raiser suddenly becomes unpleasant. His eyes become sharper and he even makes a noise with his tongue.

“……You know, Rias. I’m also a Devil who carries the name of House of Phoenix behind me. I can’t let that name get tarnished. I didn’t even want to come to a small old building like this in the human world. Rather, I don’t like the human world that much. The fire and wind of this world is filthy. For a Devil like me who rules fire and wind, I can’t stand it!”

He didn't gave that threat just because he can, but because of pride.

B214
2014-11-20, 20:07
A part of me cannot blame or be mad at Issei for reacting like that. Personally, I feel that Issei was introduced to life and death combat situations too soon after becoming a devil. And not only that but he was introduced to Rating Games just as fast. To make matters worse they were both introduced to him one not long after the other. It is because of this that the line between life and death battle and Rating game battle became blurred for Issei.

Asia's the same too if not worst. Yes i know Asia is too gentle and kind. But the issue isn't because Issei was introduced to life and death situation too soon. If you want to say soon, look no further, Kiba, Akeno, Koneko and Gasper, those are soon. In that scenario, it's clearly Issei's fault, it's not like he hasn't experience Rating Game prior and he even took out Sairaorg's Bishop. So Issei can take out other people's allies and friends but other can't take his out. Then why bother having a Rating Game? In that scenario, it's plainly due to Issei's immaturity, he can't control his emotion properly got angry, hot-headed and almost killed an innocent girl.

DOmus
2014-11-20, 20:21
Asia's the same too if not worst. Yes i know Asia is too gentle and kind. But the issue isn't because Issei was introduced to life and death situation too soon. If you want to say soon, look no further, Kiba, Akeno, Koneko and Gasper, those are soon. In that scenario, it's clearly Issei's fault, it's not like he hasn't experience Rating Game prior and he even took out Sairaorg's Bishop. So Issei can take out other people's allies and friends but other can't take his out. Then why bother having a Rating Game? In that scenario, it's plainly due to Issei's immaturity, he can't control his emotion properly got angry, hot-headed and almost killed an innocent girl.

Well yeah, he was by no mean mature at that time, he became the 'user of the power of a heavenly dragon' from his human 'embodiment of perversion', meanwhile the other one got at least a little idea of what could awaited them in another possible life (exorcist, swordman, abnormal nun, high class vampire)...he at least is becoming more mature and we can hope a major growth in this aspect

Direwolf18
2014-11-20, 20:29
The rating game is not supposed to be life and death but a game. A full contact game that will frequently involve a trip to the doctors at the end but still a game. Moves that can bypass the safety measures are banned, and for good reason. If you are too soar of a loser that you will kill you opponents you damn well shouldn't be playing.

But kunou is definitly one of my favorite characters for all that she has appeared in one volume. Her scene trying to wake up her mom makes me bawl my eyes out every time. I had the "privelage" of living that scene with my dad myself when I was 4 except it didn't end happily. I definitly have a strong sense of empathy towards her.

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 20:30
There has been something about this match ever since I read about it that bothers me.

1. A first match back to the RG you would not draw the number 1 team no way no how.

2. Riser has participated in the Pro RG but outside himself and his Queen his team is just crap.

3. Seeing the power differences the higher ups would never allow the match to proceed.

As was hinted in the spoilers something is up behind the scenes, and if it was to draw out the Emperor why use a low level low power team.

And yes I know we will just have to wait, but it has been bothering me.

saw2097
2014-11-20, 20:36
There has been something about this match ever since I read about it that bothers me.

1. A first match back to the RG you would not draw the number 1 team no way no how.

2. Riser has participated in the Pro RG but outside himself and his Queen his team is just crap.

3. Seeing the power differences the higher ups would never allow the match to proceed.

As was hinted in the spoilers something is up behind the scenes, and if it was to draw out the Emperor why use a low level low power team.

Precisely why I think the Emperor is trying to make a statement with this match, the question is why.

He was willing to kill Raiser and Ravel in the Rating Game, despite not only being a able to beat them without doing so, but there is nothing I can think of that he could gain from doing so.

It doesn't make sense for him to kill both of them, even knowing that he is an ally to Rizevim, the only answer I come too is that he is about to announce his loyalty to Rizevim and wants to show that he can kill even immortals.

B214
2014-11-20, 21:26

So just because Diehauser is no.1 ranker they won't allow the match? Under what logic? your clan is inferior to my clan, your team is trash, only mine is valuable. Rating Games is like Sports, they have all prepared the required safety measures, of course accidents can happen but that's common and do you see competitors like maybe from ranking 100 and above being rejected the right to face the world no.1 ranker.

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 22:37
So just because Diehauser is no.1 ranker they won't allow the match? Under what logic? your clan is inferior to my clan, your team is trash, only mine is valuable. Rating Games is like Sports, they have all prepared the required safety measures, of course accidents can happen but that's common and do you see competitors like maybe from ranking 100 and above being rejected the right to face the world no.1 ranker.

No one would watch a RG that would last 30 seconds, so no, number 1 would not fight Number 100. There is nothing to be gained and as far as entertainment value there is
big fat 0 value. In what world would that match have any value.

B214
2014-11-20, 22:51
There are 3 types of RG, and like the Gremory vs Sitri in Volume 5. There can also be conditions set to the Rating Games. How are you so sure the match would last for 30 seconds? Rating Game isn't just a random, all out Demonic cannon attack and you'll definitely win thing. The [King] needs to change his entire strategy base on the situation and all.

Do you think Rias and her team can just go and do a full burst attack in a Scramble Flag game where they are suppose to collect flags placed throughout the field and win?

And there's no way to say that the worth is 0. Even if Riser loses, Riser can still gain the experience from the lost and find places where he can improve on himself and his team. Don't rush and decide everything is meaningless just because you don't like it.

Tbolt
2014-11-20, 23:07
If a match in what ever sport or RG that lasts 30 seconds the only thing you learn is that you suck. You know it would only last 30 seconds because the top 10 ranking haven't moved in years plus ultimate + class devil against a young high class devil I may have to rethink, 30 seconds may be to generous.

B214
2014-11-21, 01:04
You clearly haven't read a thing to what i said. I guess to you Rating Game is just a simple game where Devils just randomly shoot out large demonic power.

cyberdemon
2014-11-21, 02:24
Precisely why I think the Emperor is trying to make a statement with this match, the question is why.

He was willing to kill Raiser and Ravel in the Rating Game, despite not only being a able to beat them without doing so, but there is nothing I can think of that he could gain from doing so.

It doesn't make sense for him to kill both of them, even knowing that he is an ally to Rizevim, the only answer I come too is that he is about to announce his loyalty to Rizevim and wants to show that he can kill even immortals.

Unless this is just a set up and Belial isn't actually on Rizevim's side but trying to prove himself to Rizevim to try to get inside for another reason. maybe the "deaths" could be just an act.

No one would watch a RG that would last 30 seconds, so no, number 1 would not fight Number 100. There is nothing to be gained and as far as entertainment value there is
big fat 0 value. In what world would that match have any value.

They could still play each other. The RG format would be set up so that the RG could be prolonged longer. Or limit what the stronger team could do like they have done to Rias's team against Sona. Rules that limit their power.

jopjopjop
2014-11-21, 03:57
Skipped to Top Secret (the last part of Volume 19) and here's what I found

Belial's family trait is to temporarily negate the special characteristics of the opponent.

darkofficer
2014-11-21, 04:03

Belial's family trait is to temporarily negate the special characteristics of the opponent.

Now I'm worried

evalot1997
2014-11-21, 04:50

So that's how Belial can nullify Ravel and Raiser's Phoenix immortality ability.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-21, 06:22

Shit. Just imagine if that was used on Sirzechs or Rias. Power of Destruction is basically everything for them.

tuckersister
2014-11-21, 06:25
What about that previous Durandal user in Vol 19? Did he get his ass kicked?

Weather
2014-11-21, 06:27

That's... broken.

My gawd.

DragonKing0117
2014-11-21, 06:38
That's... broken.

My gawd.

It's more broken than Rizevim's Sacred Fear Canceller since it basically blocks EVERONE'S (or every Devil at the very least) special ability. For Rizevim, just learn magic, for Belial you javw to beat him using COMMON magic or weapons or whatnot.

jopjopjop
2014-11-21, 06:40
It's more broken than Rizevim's Sacred Fear Canceller since it basically blocks EVERONE'S (or every Devil at the very least) special ability. For Rizevim, just learn magic, for Belial you javw to beat him using COMMON magic or weapons or whatnot.

Belial + Rizevim .... The only thing that would be effective against them are Holy Swords. :heh:

DragonKing0117
2014-11-21, 06:44
Belial + Rizevim .... The only thing that would be effective against them are Holy Swords. :heh:

Rizevim: Alone, we are GREAT!
Belial: But together, we are UNSTOPPABLE!
Both: UNLIMITED HAX WORKS!!!

Tbolt
2014-11-21, 06:45
Well at first it looks like it is an op ability, but it wont have any effect on someone like Sairaorg and Ise who have no innate abilities.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2014-11-21, 07:01

This surprises me not at all i mean he's number 1 for a damn good reason.

yanzzy5
2014-11-21, 07:10

Seriosuly that sounds like a vague ablity...

Chris38
2014-11-21, 07:28
Well at first it looks like it is an op ability, but it wont have any effect on someone like Sairaorg and Ise who have no innate abilities.

Personally, I would say that Ise has no innate abilities yet ... since the power of Great Red and Ophis still hasn't been awakened, but once it does ... to me Ise is going to have innate ability, since the source of Great Red's / Ophis's power, is going to be his current body...

saw2097
2014-11-21, 08:11
This ability just further shows that the one who will take down Belial will be Ise.

Now that is going to be an interesting fight.

Gary29
2014-11-21, 08:23
@Tbolt It was a sort of exhibition match to commemorate Raiser Phoenix's return to the Pros. It's not every day you get to face the Champion, which indirectly makes it so that you do have to be pretty powerful to get the chance to do so.

Unless this is just a set up and Belial isn't actually on Rizevim's side but trying to prove himself to Rizevim to try to get inside for another reason. maybe the "deaths" could be just an act.

If even Sirzechs is suspicious of Belial (Boss x Boss in v18), I really don't think he's just messing around. Besides, killing Ravel and Raiser still doesn't have a purpose, especially if his family trait is well-known to the top players. What does Rizevim care about them? If anything, to him a member of the Phoenix clan is just another supply of Phoenix Tears.

Although, this makes me wonder if we're gonna see more of Ruval. Two Ultimate-class Devils fighting it out could be really fun. :D

It's no wonder he rose to the rank of Champion of the Rating Game. Is it only Devil clan abilities, or would it apply to any innate power you possess? Not like, oh, I don't know, Penetrate can't nullify that anyway :heh:

kikix
2014-11-21, 08:24
"Special characteristics" may very well be only the unique traits that come from bloodline. Sure, Rias and Shirzechs would lose a lot on it, but there is nothing suggesting that it would cancel demonic/heavenly powers altogether. It could be incapable of canceling sacred gears as well for all we know (since they are more like unremovable "tools" than special traits of the person to me).

For all we know, it may not even be able to affect anyone other than Rias. Akeno's lightning may be just a common angel power. Koneko and her adult form purification may be standard for nekomatas (Kuroka taught her how to use it, so it may not really be that special). Gasper is almost entirely dependent on his sacred gear (and the aspect of an ex-god within him). Asia have only her sacred gear and common summoning magic (the closest to a special trait for her is dragon affinity...which isn't something cancelable I'd recon). Kiba...sacred gear and actual training of his physical and mental abilities. Issei?! For now...99% sacred gear. His only demonic power use is weak without sacred gear (not counting reaping the clothes of women...which won't work in a reasonable life-death situation of the woman). And what about Xenovia and Rossweisse? Both seem completely immune to me. Xenovia depends entirely on swords and raw amount of power within her, coupled with her training (that being said, her affinity for holy swords itself may be questioned). Rossweisse depends on magic in her entirety.

So yes, the power may sound broken at first...but it may very well be more of a one-trick pony like what Rizevim have. Cao-Cao and his ability to seal ALL powers of women is far more broken. That is assured to seal all powers of half of the world after all.

jopjopjop
2014-11-21, 08:29
@Tbolt It was a sort of exhibition match to commemorate Raiser Phoenix's return to the Pros. It's not every day you get to face the Champion, which indirectly makes it so that you do have to be pretty powerful to get the chance to do so.

That's not it.

It was Belial who requested for Raiser to fight against. Even Raiser doesn't know why Belial chose him.

Tbolt
2014-11-21, 09:07
That's not it.

It was Belial who requested for Raiser to fight against. Even Raiser doesn't know why Belial chose him.

Thanks Jop that puts a whole new light on things.

Gary29
2014-11-21, 09:13
That's not it.

Ohh, interesting. Thanks for that.

If Belial chose Raiser to be his opponent, then it must be safe to assume that there is a hidden reason behind why he tried to kill them. The only question is what that reason is.

Edit:

Akeno's lightning may be just a common angel power.

IIRC it's exclusive to her and Barakiel. Although the holy sword affinity thing is interesting, what if Durandal refuses to obey Xenovia?

Direwolf18
2014-11-21, 09:16
Indeed that does. Hmmm. Much to ponder.

yuiichi9
2014-11-21, 09:20
So if belial fight against issei then belial would nullify issei's pervert nature lol? I wonder how the girls would react to this.

GrrDraxin
2014-11-21, 10:09
^ There was an SS about that happening to Ise... The girls thought it was great, at first, but later changed their minds.

cyberdemon
2014-11-21, 11:05

I wonder if that applies to SG in a similar way to Rizevim. Maybe whatever ability Rizevim uses to negate SG is based off of that. If it doesn't apply to SG it would be useless on Issei lol

Superbia
2014-11-21, 11:58

Don't count on holy swords though. Belial's power seems similar to Trick Vanish, the sacred gear one of Sairaorg's bishops has that was used to seal Xenovia's ability to wield holy swords.

LowCholesterol
2014-11-21, 13:20

Qlippoth is the absolute defence team, with power of course.

peinmaximus@
2014-11-21, 15:40
Someone already have more new informations about the Vol 19 of DxD?
Because this time we have only few informations about this new Vol and when the past Volumes were released we had much more informations about them.

Chris38
2014-11-21, 15:47
Because this time we have only few informations about this new Vol and when the past Volumes were released we had much more informations about them.

Nope ... since if someone had some more information about volume 19 ... he / she would have posted about it already.

Gary29
2014-11-21, 17:06

I don't think it really matters; we may not have any leaks (yet) about the main plot of volume 19, but DxD's translation has resumed, so it's fine. :D

kusabireika
2014-11-21, 18:31

be patient ...... >_<
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 054.jpg

I'm bit worried about Phenex Sibling fate :T_T:

n0m@n
2014-11-21, 19:04
A minor info:

Ise can fly now.
Ise has two kinds of wing. A Devil's wing and a Dragon's wing. Till now Ise showed Devil's wing in his base form and Dragon's wing when he's wearing his armour. But in v19 he showed he can make his Dragon's wing appear in his base-form. And he managed to fly with it using his Dragon's wing. Though not for the Devil's wing. He has better compatbility with the Dragon's wing.
It's due to his new body.

Gary29
2014-11-21, 19:08
Ooh, thanks for the info.

So Ise can finally fly without using BB. Does anyone else get the feeling that with the Dragon wings, and the Dragonification, he's gonna end up learning to fight like Crom Cruach? :heh:

saw2097
2014-11-21, 19:17
Ooh, thanks for the info.

So Ise can finally fly without using BB. Does anyone else get the feeling that with the Dragon wings, and the Dragonification, he's gonna end up learning to fight like Crom Cruach? :heh:

This would definitely make a good case for the Crom Crouch becoming Ise's mentor theory.

He may teach Ise how to use his new body.

Tbolt
2014-11-21, 19:25
n0m@n thanks for raising all of our spirits.

kusabireika
2014-11-21, 19:26
A minor info:

Ise can fly now.
Ise has two kinds of wing. A Devil's wing and a Dragon's wing. Till now Ise showed Devil's wing in his base form and Dragon's wing when he's wearing his armour. But in v19 he showed he can make his Dragon's wing appear in his base-form. And he managed to fly with it using his Dragon's wing. Though not for the Devil's wing. He has better compatbility with the Dragon's wing.
It's due to his new body.

ty n0m@n :blush:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 057.jpg

n0m@n
2014-11-21, 19:39
Speaking of Crom Cruach, he's staying at Tannin's place. He and Tannin is getting along and Tannin's also keeping his eye on him. Tannin came to Ise's place to have them look after a certain Dragon egg. Its apparently a very rare Dragon species and the human world is fit for the hatching of the egg.

Also this volume isn't a fight against villains. Its more of a duel against people who can't accept the allaince of the three great powers. And the former durandal weilder is one of leaders of such group. He's a human in his eighties who stands more than two metre tall. Not only his swordsmanship is at the god-level, but he is physically stronger than the Devils in terms of brute force. His punch is equal to that of Sairaorg. He can stop Xenovia's Ex-Durandal with just his finger. And he was so fast that he can go behind Ise and stop him from moving with ease. Kinda reminds me of Aisen from Bleach when he stopped Ichigo's sword.

saw2097
2014-11-21, 19:41
Speaking of Crom Cruach, he's staying at Tannin's place. He and Tannin is getting along and Tannin's also keeping his eye on him. Tannin came to Ise's place to have them look after a certain Dragon egg. Its apparently a very rare Dragon species and the human world if fit for the hatching of the egg.

Also this volume isn't a fight against villains. Its more of a duel against people who can't accept the allaince of the three great powers. And the ex-durandal leader is one of leaders of such group. He's a human in his eighties who stands more than two metre tall. Not only his swordsmanship is at the god-level, but he is physically stronger than the Devils in terms of brute force. His punch is equal to that of Sairaorg. He can stop Xenovia's Ex-Durandal with just his finger. And he was so fast that he can go behind Ise and stop him from moving with ease.

Thank you for the info.

And Egg?

Egg?

I can think of a lot of interesting ways this can go.

Crom Crouch staying at Tannin's place and they are getting along?

Ise's next training session is going to be rough.

Gary29
2014-11-21, 19:43
Wait, what? The... The illustration of Ophis holding an egg actually has a basis in plot?! Holy shit. Crom Cruach staying with Tannin is interesting as well, I wonder how that happened. Those two getting along is even more interesting.

Also, previous Durandal wielder is freaking powerful, wow.

kusabireika
2014-11-21, 19:43
Speaking of Crom Cruach, he's staying at Tannin's place. He and Tannin is getting along and Tannin's also keeping his eye on him. Tannin came to Ise's place to have them look after a certain Dragon egg. Its apparently a very rare Dragon species and the human world if fit for the hatching of the egg.

Also this volume isn't a fight against villains. Its more of a duel against people who can't accept the allaince of the three great powers. And the ex-durandal leader is one of leaders of such group. He's a human in his eighties who stands more than two metre tall. Not only his swordsmanship is at the god-level, but he is physically stronger than the Devils in terms of brute force. His punch is equal to that of Sairaorg. He can stop Xenovia's Ex-Durandal with just his finger. And he was so fast that he can go behind Ise and stop him from moving with ease.

any news about gasper I hope it's ok to ask and uhm lastly?
err uhm do you use translation program in translating or do you manually translate that's all :T_T:

DOmus
2014-11-21, 19:50
So the pic of ophis with the egg wasnt just for pure fanservice of no pantsu loli, but a proper pic with a proper plot....fascinating.

Little by little i can see crom cruach becoming issei's teacher, while the first becoming the one of vali.

if i can ask, any news of cao cao in this volume?

saw2097
2014-11-21, 20:01
All the sudden I have this image in my head where Ise and Ophis are sitting on the Dragon Egg and when everyone walks in Ise says, "What? None of you have ever seen dragons sitting on eggs before?

Edit: No wait I have a better idea.

When the egg hatches, the first thing the dragon sees is Ise and it becomes convinced that Ise is its mother.

Chichiryuushintei
2014-11-21, 20:07
All the sudden I have this image in my head where Ise and Ophis are sitting on the Dragon Egg and when everyone walks in Ise says, "What? None of you have ever seen dragons sitting on eggs before?

Edit: No wait I have a better idea.

When the egg hatches, the first thing the dragon sees is Ise and it becomes convinced that Ise is its mother.

And Vali will be the father :D

Tbolt
2014-11-21, 20:12

Better yet The girls are having tea when Ise runs screaming through the room with a little dragon chasing him yelling PAPA PAPA!!!! while tea is spit across the room.

saw2097
2014-11-21, 20:12

You know it wouldn't surprise me if this actually ends up happening, it would just be Ise's luck to end up with a baby dragon that thinks he is its mother or father.

And his parents would see it as their first grandchild.

B214
2014-11-21, 20:17
Or Asia was the first person the Baby Dragon sees, and it viewed Asia as its mother earning Rassei's jealousy, both Dragon trained hard under Ophis becoming Heavenly Dragon class thus with the ending of the previous rivalry starts another one between the Blue/Purple Dragon Emperor and ??? Dragon Emperor.

saw2097
2014-11-21, 20:19
Or Asia was the first person the Baby Dragon sees, and it viewed Asia as its mother earning Rassei's jealousy, both Dragon trained hard under Ophis becoming Heavenly Dragon class thus with the ending of the previous rivalry starts another one between the Blue/Purple Dragon Emperor and ??? Dragon Emperor.

That would take years for them to grow that much, the novels won't get that far.

Tbolt
2014-11-21, 20:32
@ B214 would you say that the revelation of more and more dragons coming into play is starting to
fit what Sirzechs was talking to Azazel about after the underworld crisis. "The Infinite Dragon God” and the “Two-Heavenly Dragon”, and the “Dragon-Kings” which gather around them. –Like I thought, the ones who will be controlling the flow of the World and powers are Dragons.”

B214
2014-11-21, 20:38
That would take years for them to grow that much, the novels won't get that far.

There can always be a spin-off on the two Dragons or a story on Issei's children or grandchildren.

@ B214 would you say that the revelation of more and more dragons coming into play is starting to
fit what Sirzechs was talking to Azazel about after the underworld crisis. "The Infinite Dragon God” and the “Two-Heavenly Dragon”, and the “Dragon-Kings” which gather around them. –Like I thought, the ones who will be controlling the flow of the World and powers are Dragons.”

I believe it is. At least from what Sirzechs said and what is happening, i'd say the Dragons might really be the true rulers of the world eventually.

saw2097
2014-11-21, 20:41
There can always be a spin-off on the two Dragons or a story on Issei's children or grandchildren.

I believe it is. At least from what Sirzechs said and what is happening, i'd say the Dragons might really be the true rulers of the world eventually.

But that wouldn't really fit into current situation, that would be far down the line.

It would make no sense to introduce the egg just for a short story gag, it will have a much bigger role and I doubt its just to add to Asia's dragon collection.

B214
2014-11-21, 20:45
But that wouldn't really fit into current situation, that would be far down the line.

It would make no sense to introduce the egg just for a short story gag, it will have a much bigger role and I doubt its just to add to Asia's dragon collection.

Did i say it was for Asia's Dragon collection? I said it was an eventually rivalry between two new Heavenly Dragon. The Blue Dragon Emperor Rassei and the Egg Dragon. And it's just said for fun, why so serious.

Tbolt
2014-11-21, 20:50
Well guys you know Easter is just a few months away, we can look forward to dyeing dragon eggs.

saw2097
2014-11-21, 20:50
Well guys you know Easter is just a few months away, we can look forward to dyeing dragon eggs.

Now there is something that might actually happen.

Assuming the author does a Easter volume, I wonder what it would actually be like.

peinmaximus@
2014-11-21, 21:03
n0m@n,Ise is the person that defeat the former Durandal weilder?
Also,why Valerie appear in this volume?
And how work the skill of Diehauser of seal the special power of an person?

kusabireika
2014-11-21, 21:13

err uhm you know be patient a little bit okay? :T_T:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 047.jpg

Tbolt
2014-11-21, 21:27
I wonder what Sona's present to Ise is going to be "coffee, tea or mmmmME!"

Rokumonsen
2014-11-21, 22:02
Where did Crom Cruach found those dragon eggs?

kusabireika
2014-11-21, 22:04

maybe from ...... Lilith ^^?

jopjopjop
2014-11-21, 22:07

Shouldn't it be Tannin, not CC? He was the one who brought it to Issei.

Rokumonsen
2014-11-21, 22:08
maybe from ...... Lilith ^^?

The hell?

Damn you, Rizevim the Pedo-devil!!!

:p

Shouldn't it be Tannin, not CC? He was the one who brought it to Issei.

*backreading the thread*

Uhm... okay. I'm still drunk.

yanzzy5
2014-11-21, 22:10

I know how excited you are for n0m to translate the series but, could you please learn some restraint with the questions.

kusabireika
2014-11-21, 22:13
I know how excited you are for n0m to translate the series but, could you please learn some restraint with the questions.

are we all ^_^, well peinmaximus n0m@n will answer just be patience he or other who read the new volume will post it ..... ok ^^?
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade Avatar/Kanade 025.jpg

omega253
2014-11-21, 22:35
Uhh, sorry to ask, but where are you guys seeing the illustrations?

:heh:

jopjopjop
2014-11-21, 22:37
Uhh, sorry to ask, but where are you guys seeing the illustrations?

:heh:

Here. (highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Light Novel Volume 19#Illustrations)

omega253
2014-11-21, 22:57
Here. (highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Light Novel Volume 19#Illustrations)

Thank you.

Chris38
2014-11-21, 23:12
Regarding the new portion of spoilers that n0m@n provided us with:

So Ise, can finally fly now, without using his armor ... even if he needs to use Dragon wings to achieve that.

I also find it interesting that it's another thing where Ise is pretty much the opposite of Vali, who definitely can fly using his Devil wing.

Naturally, with a development like that occurring, it wouldn't be stretch to assume that Ise is going to eventually manage to shape shift parts of his body into that of a dragon as well ... which is something I would be fine with, as long as it doesn't go too far...

Regarding the other spoilers that n0m@n mentioned ...

I have to say that I'm kind of wondering if the previous wielder of Durandal is still 'human' ... after all, that kind of physical capability is strange for a human to have, unless he uses some kind of magic spell that increases his physical capabilities ... most likely, at the cost of shortening his lifespan - or is a Sacred Gear wielder that has the power of improving his wielders physical stats.

Finally ... I'm a little surprised that the picture of Ophis with a dragon egg has some relevance to the plot of the volume ... and I also can't help but wonder... how Ishibumi is going to develop this...