PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - DX.1 (Short Story Collection)

Pages : [1] 2

Kairin
2015-03-03, 06:05
Welcome to the discussion thread for High School DxD , DX.1.

Thread Guidelines
Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
Spoilers or hints about future events (past DX.1) must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message (http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_pm_explain), or seek out a more appropriate thread.
Discuss your expectations of the volume or arc if it has not yet been released.
Be polite to your fellow forum members.
Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.

Scheduled Release Date: 2015-03-10 (bundled w/OVA) or 2015-03-20 (standalone)
Product Page (http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/bk_detail.php?pcd=321406000055)
This will feature a collection of short stories, hence it not being a "numbered" novel.

jopjopjop
2015-03-03, 07:10
Ok. Let's start with this one.

The compilation consists of 6 already published shory story and a new one. Based on Ishibumi's blog, the one's I recognize are:

Love Song to the Reincarnated Angel - short story where the Issei, Asia, and Xenovia followed Irina around to observe on what an Angel does compared to a Devil.
Let's go to Onsen - this one's already translated by n0m@n.
Abduction ERO! - short story where Issei lost his pervertedness because of Azazel.
short story where the ORC cleaned Rias' room

My guess on the newest short story, again based on the quotes from Ishi's blog, is about a potential match between Rias and Raiser. Possibly happening before his match against Belial.

P.S. Shouldn't the second thread guideline be revised as EVERYTHING on this thread will be about events past Volume 1.

EmpyLight
2015-03-03, 13:56
Where could I read Abduction Ero?

Gary29
2015-03-03, 14:48
It's not translated yet.

To avoid confusion, the release date listed in the first post is for the normal version. The version bundled with season 2's OVA will be released on March 10th, with spoilers likely releasing on the 9th.

relentlessflame
2015-03-04, 00:16
P.S. Shouldn't the second thread guideline be revised as EVERYTHING on this thread will be about events past Volume 1.
Yeah, indeed. It should have been DX.1 -- will fix.

To avoid confusion, the release date listed in the first post is for the normal version. The version bundled with season 2's OVA will be released on March 10th, with spoilers likely releasing on the 9th.
Noted -- will correct.

n0m@n
2015-03-11, 07:26
So apparently there will be 7 SS in total.
6 of them will be old ones which was published on dragon magazine and the last one will be a new one.
4 of the 6 ss would be the ones jojo mentioned in his post.

Love Song to the Reincarnated Angel - short story where the Issei, Asia, and Xenovia followed Irina around to observe on what an Angel does compared to a Devil.
Let's go to Onsen - this one's already translated by n0m@n.
Abduction ERO! - short story where Issei lost his pervertedness because of Azazel.
short story where the ORC cleaned Rias' room

The special SS where ORC cleans Rias room actually didnt have a name since it was compiled in a seperate book (called erokome) which came with dragon magazine and it had ss of other series.
Its the ss where Sirzechs and Ise does a "mission impossible" by trying to take picture of Rias's face while she's sleeping.

From the preview, the 5th one would be the story where the ORC girls turns into guys while the ORC boys (Kiba+Gasper) and Azazel turns into girls with the "raygun".:D Pretty much the prequel of the ss "The Disturbance of a Devil" since female Kiba will appear.
Again, it was also a special SS which was written on the back of a special poster which came with the dragon magazine. Looks like they are trying to put every single ss (even the special ones and exclusive ones) into the DX volumes.
But Im not sure which one the sixth one is yet (no hint on the preview either).
There hasnt been a spoiler out yet so I dont know the content of the new ss yet.

And DX2 will come out on December. There will also be a limted edition one where the OVA where will be the animation of the SS "Unresurrected Phoenix". Maybe it implies that the anime season 3 will cover past v7 lol. And looks like the SS about Ophis's first shopping will be included in DX2.

Edit:
Ah, looks like the new ss would be about a rating game against Raiser. Nice.

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 08:21
Ty you for the info. I look forward to it all. I wonder how they will do the rating game though. We know Ise can take Raiser alone. I'd expect to see one with lots of limits or a new style game we havent seen yet. They will want everyone entertained and unsure who can actually win.

jopjopjop
2015-03-11, 08:51
Woot. My detective work on the latest SS is correct.

For those wondering, Ishibumi gave quotes on his blog update that serves as clues on what SSs will be included.

4 of those were separated from the rest as they are from the newest short story.

If I have another chance, I will not lose again --Himejima Akeno

At that time, I wasn't able to stand and fight for Buchou --Gasper Vladi

If you have two [Rooks], the tactics would change, right? --Rossweisse

Come on, Hyoudou Issei. Let me see your strength right now --???? ・??????

----
You'll notice that the first three quotes are connected to the Rias' Rating Game against Raiser.

----
???? ・?????? has the same number of characters as ライザー・フェニックス which can be translated to Raiser Phenex :heh:

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 09:05
Thats awesome. Makes me more anxious to see what kind of rating game it will be.

Gary29
2015-03-11, 11:13
Hmm, I wonder if there'll be restrictions in the Game vs Raiser. Maybe to improve the ORC's teamwork and technique even more. After all, a no-restrictions game would be Raiser and his peerage showing off their new strength before the Gremory group destroys them. :heh:

Maybe the short story where they cleaned Rias' room will be given a title now. Well, it's great that they're compiling ALL the short stories for those who don't buy Dragon Magazine.

Seafoam
2015-03-11, 11:21
There's gonna be massive restrictions. Issei can probably solo his entire peerage including him. :eyespin:

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 11:37
It has to be. We basically see without doubt that him wining before is no fluke. He fights him trying to get a peak at Rias during their training break. Knowing what to expect from Raiser's group now the Gremory's have a pretty easy win. Not even counting that Ise can beat Raiser alone. The rating games are shown to everyone so they have to do restrictions to make it more equal.

jopjopjop
2015-03-11, 12:38
The rating games are shown to everyone so they have to do restrictions to make it more equal.

They aren't doing the Rating Games for show. At best, what they're doing is a practice match thus, only the people concerned know of the match. The same way with their first Rating Game.

GrrDraxin
2015-03-11, 12:57
It should also be noted at what point in the story this RG takes place. Whether it's before volume 12 or more current like after volume 17. But hopefully Raizer took Rias's lead and did some training with his peerage to get stronger, and with Rias with her full peerage now, unlike last time, him and his peerage may be destroyed much more thoroughly. She's surely going to be able to give him a much harder fight this time.

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 12:58
Humm interesting. Has me more curious since it seems a waste of time. If the others Knew what to expect and such Raiser would have had just about the whole team at the end. Ise can handle Raiser alone if not the whole peerage. Think I might look forward to this one the most out of them all just to see what kind of unexpected things happen.

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 13:02
They aren't doing the Rating Games for show. At best, what they're doing is a practice match thus, only the people concerned know of the match. The same way with their first Rating Game.

It should also be noted at what point in the story this RG takes place. Whether it's before volume 12 or more current like after volume 17. But hopefully Raizer took Rias's lead and did some training with his peerage to get stronger, if not, him and his peerage will be destroyed much more thoroughly this time. And with Rias with her full peerage now, unlike last time, she's surely going to be able to give him a much harder fight this time.

This is something else to note. They know what they are against and have a full group now also. Not to mention depending on when it happens determines how much stronger over last time the team is. Plus we have Akeno and Gasper and a few others pissed they couldnt do more. This can be a very good match. The closer to current volume this match plays out the better this can be if its not going to be lop sided big time opposite of what they expected last match.

Sorry this was pose to be an edit to my last post.

Gary29
2015-03-11, 13:02
It should also be noted at what point in the story this RG takes place. Whether it's before volume 12 or more current like after volume 17. But hopefully Raizer took Rias's lead and did some training with his peerage to get stronger, and with Rias with her full peerage now, unlike last time, him and his peerage may be destroyed much more thoroughly. She's surely going to be able to give him a much harder fight this time.

I believe it's much more recent - since it's a new short story it probably takes place between volume 18 and 19 in preparation for Raiser's match against the Champion.

DOmus
2015-03-11, 13:09
is he using the new servant that he got in another ss?? That may be interesting to know and it will help to clarify around when this rating game took place.

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 13:10
I believe it's much more recent - since it's a new short story it probably takes place between volume 18 and 19 in preparation for Raiser's match against the Champion.

Ok with that news lets say its right. Does Raiser have any piece swaps or anything? If I remember right didn't most of his folks leave him unless I understood what Ravel ment. If they did and was released he needs to replace them. Replacement would make things interesting since he will be people new to us and Rias's peerage. They are all alot stronger than before. With lower numbers they almost won. Numbers are closer to even with Ise now able to solo Raiser verses getting beaten to a pulp.

S.Freedom
2015-03-11, 13:57
Uhm, silly question... But why would anyone in Riser's peerage leave him?

I mean from what I remember they where all loyal to him. Or at the very least infatuated with him to some degree.

The only one who left was Raval because she'd fallen for Issie. So the only piece he'd replace was a bishop.

jopjopjop
2015-03-11, 14:08
is he using the new servant that he got in another ss?? That may be interesting to know and it will help to clarify around when this rating game took place.

Raiser wasn't able to recruit the little girl ... (yet?) The family is too strict. :heh:

That's why Raiser asked a favor to Ravel to stand-in for his team to have a complete group against Belial.

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 14:27
Uhm, silly question... But why would anyone in Riser's peerage leave him?

I mean from what I remember they where all loyal to him. Or at the very least infatuated with him to some degree.

The only one who left was Raval because she'd fallen for Issie. So the only piece he'd replace was a bishop.

I dont remember Ravel's wording. But I think some people did. Not sure if any peerage members left him or if its basically people stopped being around him since he was so traumatized. I'm gonna have to reread that short story. Trying to get my girlfriend to read all of this anyway so maybe I'll read it to her.

jopjopjop
2015-03-11, 14:40
I dont remember Ravel's wording. But I think some people did. Not sure if any peerage members left him or if its basically people stopped being around him since he was so traumatized. I'm gonna have to reread that short story. Trying to get my girlfriend to read all of this anyway so maybe I'll read it to her.

No one left him. His peerage is all intact and only Ravel's spot is vacant.

Raiser's recent audition to fill in that last spot didn't end well. IIRC, he got punched by the mother and/or sister of the girl he wanted to recruit.

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 14:59
Awww snap thats funny. Any reason for them punching him? Ok fully intact peerage now I REALLY want to see the rematch. :D

jopjopjop
2015-03-11, 15:12
Awww snap thats funny. Any reason for them punching him? Ok fully intact peerage now I REALLY want to see the rematch. :D

The mother and sister, they are yuki-onnas btw and you know what yuki-onnas look like in DxD, right? :heh:, auditioned to be Raiser's bishop.

While the two are "performing", Raiser and Issei spotted a cute little girl cheering for the two. Even if at first Raiser said that the bishop he wants doesn't have to be beautiful or anything like that as long as he/she can be of use, Raiser offered the girl to be his bishop right on the spot. The mother and sister then protected the little girl from a pedo. :heh:

The girl of course is also a yuki-onna and Yubelluna explained that they look like that (the girl) when they are young and change appearance (gorillas) when they mature.

Biohazardous
2015-03-11, 16:04
The mother and sister, they are yuki-onnas btw and you know what yuki-onnas look like in DxD, right? :heh:, auditioned to be Raiser's bishop.

While the two are "performing", Raiser and Issei spotted a cute little girl cheering for the two. Even if at first Raiser said that the bishop he wants doesn't have to be beautiful or anything like that as long as he/she can be of use, Raiser offered the girl to be his bishop right on the spot. The mother and sister then protected the little girl from a pedo. :heh:

The girl of course is also a yuki-onna and Yubelluna explained that they look like that (the girl) when they are young and change appearance (gorillas) when they mature.

Lol well guess he did that to himself based on how he openly treated his peerage.

cyberdemon
2015-03-11, 19:30
It has to be. We basically see without doubt that him wining before is no fluke. He fights him trying to get a peak at Rias during their training break. Knowing what to expect from Raiser's group now the Gremory's have a pretty easy win. Not even counting that Ise can beat Raiser alone. The rating games are shown to everyone so they have to do restrictions to make it more equal.

you did see the first game between the 2 of them right? There wasn't anything fair or equal about that game. Rias is still underage and it isn't a part of the youth games, so this wouldn't be an official match either.

Tbolt
2015-03-11, 22:29
Well we know that Riser did not use the bishop piece when he traded Ravel to there mother since he traded there mother back to get Ravel back on his team.

cyberdemon
2015-03-12, 01:08
Well we know that Riser did not use the bishop piece when he traded Ravel to there mother since he traded there mother back to get Ravel back on his team.

well there was a short story about Issei helping him find a new Bishop.

Always86
2015-03-12, 03:58
are we expecting any new drawings with this one?

jopjopjop
2015-03-12, 04:09
are we expecting any new drawings with this one?

Not sure. So far, the only illustration from Dx1 that I've seen is the one from the Onsen SS.

Biohazardous
2015-03-12, 08:11
you did see the first game between the 2 of them right? There wasn't anything fair or equal about that game. Rias is still underage and it isn't a part of the youth games, so this wouldn't be an official match either.

It was not Riser wiping the floor with them like expected. They also know not to let your guard down until you are certain your enemy is fully taken out. This is why Im very curious how this will be handled. Rias has a full peerage now. That same peerage is battle hardened. Even Asia is not the same devil she was before.

Gary29
2015-03-12, 11:24
I think Fafnir alone in a berserk state might be able to beat a good portion of Raiser's team. :heh:

cyberdemon
2015-03-12, 11:26
I think Fafnir alone in a berserk state might be able to beat a good portion of Raiser's team. :heh:

Fafnir in normal state probably could. Raiser relies too heavily on innate talent but doesn't have it in him to work hard to maximize it's potential.

Biohazardous
2015-03-12, 11:32
Actually Ise could take most if not all alone now. Of course the girls wouldn't let him since they want a chance to get them back. Akeno and Gasper probably want the chance the most.

jopjopjop
2015-03-12, 11:36
Issei and the girls can hold a tea party. Gasper alone can handle all of them. :3

Gasper can even join them and just let his minions do most of the job.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-03-12, 12:06
I hope Rizer and his peerage trained a lot, I don't hate him anymore so it would be kind of boring to see Rias's peerage slaughtering his team. But I think he must be a lot stronger now, he was one of the Devils sent to fight the Bandersnatch IIRC.

jopjopjop
2015-03-12, 12:48
I hope Rizer and his peerage trained a lot, I don't hate him anymore so it would be kind of boring to see Rias's peerage slaughtering his team. But I think he must be a lot stronger now, he was one of the Devils sent to fight the Bandersnatch IIRC.

Ruval was with him though. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-03-12, 13:05
Ruval was with him though. :heh:

Yeah, but they wouldn't send him just to watch his brother kick ass, would they? He was strong enough to at least take care of himself. I'm not saying he would be able to fight on par with Ise on Cardinal Crimson Queen, but if he used the right strategy instead of just going head on like in Volume 2, I think he and his peerage would make it a very interesting fight. He will definitely lose. But it would be more interesting than just having his ass handed to himself on a silver platter.

Biohazardous
2015-03-12, 13:08
Issei and the girls can hold a tea party. Gasper alone can handle all of them. :3

Gasper can even join them and just let his minions do most of the job.

Lol that is too funny. I dont think Gasper would want to miss a tea party. That would be so funny to see animated. Have all the girls and Gasper having a tea party. For giggles even a gender changed Kiba so he is with them too. Ise is ready to fight thinking he has backup only to see them having tea cheering for him lol.

I dont hate him anymore either I actually like the guy. He got put in his place and has learned from it. Unless a lot happened behind the scenes Rias's peerage could utterly slaughter them. I look forward to Raiser and team showing us some new tricks. Maybe after the match the two peerages can work together on things.

Yeah, but they wouldn't send him just to watch his brother kick ass, would they? He was strong enough to at least take care of himself. I'm not saying he would be able to fight on par with Ise on Cardinal Crimson Queen, but if he used the right strategy instead of just going head on like in Volume 2, I think he and his peerage would make it a very interesting fight. He will definitely lose. But it would be more interesting than just having his ass handed to himself on a silver platter.

The Gremory have alot of power. They still need to learn control and strategy. This battle may help them develop a little more. He may even offer some help in that area afterwards. They are a force to be reckoned with and the help Raiser could provide them would be invaluable.

Gary29
2015-03-12, 13:14

I thought Ruval just forced him to tag along? :heh:

Maybe after the match the two peerages can work together on things.

To be honest, I think Raiser and his peerage, even if they got more powerful, would just be a liability. It's the same reason why Sairaorg goes out and fights on the front line while his peerage provides rear support.

The Gremory have alot of power. They still need to learn control and strategy. This battle may help them develop a little more. He may even offer some help in that area afterwards. They are a force to be reckoned with and the help Raiser could provide them would be invaluable.

Actually, in volume 18 they pretty much got strategy down brilliantly. :heh:

Biohazardous
2015-03-12, 13:36
That is more than likely true Gary they are strong and if you want to fight with them you have to also be strong. I mainly based that on what we know of the previous fight and how strong they are. So basically assumed behind scenes they got alot stronger too so they can be near equal and provide a good fight. :p Can't wait to see how they have strategy down.

I really hope Ishibumi-sama will be ok. So much to look forward to in this series. He's had alot to deal with.

Direwolf18
2015-03-12, 16:52

Not unless they were sending him to hold Ruval's coat and maybe learn something useful by watching his big brother in action. One of the two is an exemplar of all things a high class (soon to be ultimate class) devil Noble should be. Plus there were swarms of small fry monsters to deal with.

I always kinda felt bad for Raiser, he is the classic middle child, he lacks the sheer overwhelming talent and standing of his older brothers, and he is not the beloved daughter/baby like Ravel. So he carries on like a rebellious punk.

Tbolt
2015-03-12, 19:19
Well one thing That I would like to see is that when Ravel and Raiser are recovered/return is Ise beating the crap out of Raiser for putting Ravel in that kind danger and that it will never happen again as Ise is pounding him into the ground. Because we all know that Ise will never put Ravel in that kind of danger and not protecting her.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-03-12, 20:33
Well one thing That I would like to see is that when Ravel and Raiser are recovered/return is Ise beating the crap out of Raiser for putting Ravel in that kind danger and that it will never happen again as Ise is pounding him into the ground. Because we all know that Ise will never put Ravel in that kind of danger and not protecting her.
Do you seriously blame him for not being able to protect Ravel against the Champion?? That's just hypocrisy, Issei as he is now wouldn't be able to beat him either.

saw2097
2015-03-12, 22:41
Do you seriously blame him for not being able to protect Ravel against the Champion?? That's just hypocrisy, Issei as he is now wouldn't be able to beat him either.

I think that he means that Raiser shouldn't have brought Ravel into a match against the champion.

Which he shouldn't have done, Ravel is still a child and shouldn't even be in a official rating game, even the Youth devils don't play against the official teams until they are older.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-03-12, 22:59
I think that he means that Raiser shouldn't have brought Ravel into a match against the champion.

Which he shouldn't have done, Ravel is still a child and shouldn't even be in a official rating game, even the Youth devils don't play against the official teams until they are older.
How would he know the Belial dude (I forgot his first name) would try to murder her? Rating Games are safe most of the time, she wouldn't be under any real risk if it wasn't for the fact the Belial dude is a traitor.

saw2097
2015-03-12, 23:05
How would he know the Belial dude (I forgot his first name) would try to murder her? Rating Games are safe most of the time, she wouldn't be under any real risk if it wasn't for the fact the Belial dude is a traitor.

Normally, but accidents happen, remember that Raiser almost killed Ise in the first match.

And they are up against the Champion, Ravel is even younger then Rias and she isn't allowed to participate in official matches.

sunsengnim
2015-03-12, 23:23
Rating games are safe most of the time yes.
But there have been cases in the novel where people could have died in them.
To name just one the Rias vs Sairaorg match if sairaorg would have been a second too late Issei WOULD have killed his queen.

This is not a virtual simulation any damage the players accumulate has to be healed once they're out of it.
As such an attack too great for the "safety system" to handle will take life it's not perfect.

Ravel is an amateur and should have never joined the match as such i completely agree with Tbolt that Issei would be in his right to have an outright rage attack against Riser if her life was lost.

So it's not the question of if Issei would have been able to protect her better then Riser the question is that why was Riser stupid enough to allow an amateur to join a rating game against the nr 1 emperor belial even if it was announced as a return game for Riser AKA a "show".
Although if i remember correctly it was stated in a spoiler Ravel asked to join in? even then he should have done the right thing and refused and acted as a big brother and look out for her instead of accepting and putting her in harms way.

sky black swordman
2015-03-13, 06:44
Normally, but accidents happen, remember that Raiser almost killed Ise in the first match.

And they are up against the Champion, Ravel is even younger then Rias and she isn't allowed to participate in official matches.

If you're talking about Raiser almost killed Ise Rating Game match in the anime then that would not have counted as an accident but murder. Since he verbally confirmed his intention killing him and calling it an accident (in front of Rias and all those watching their match). If you mean the in the light novel than, of course.

I'm not sure but, I think that age restrictions only applies to the master not the servants. And Ravel is participating as an servant so the age restrictions may not apply to her.

Tbolt
2015-03-13, 08:21
Well it's not like Ravel has never been in a pro match before but that was before all of the current events, and as was stated she was more of a "little sister" servant than an active fighter. While it is true Ise would never go against Ravel's to help out her brother does not meen Raiser is not going to get his ass beat afterwards.

Biohazardous
2015-03-13, 08:45
Ise may or may not attack him I don't exactly what happened in the match since its not translated. Having to wonder whats happening for them both could mean he did all he could to protect her in a situation he shouldn't have needed to do it in. I honestly think the argument for her being there or not can go both ways. She has been in several and for the most part she is suppose to be safe not to mention she is a phoenix for a little extra safety. It sucks that the match wasn't as it should be and hope we will find out they are both ok.

jopjopjop
2015-03-13, 09:11
Ravel's apparent death isn't just an accident that can be faulted to the system thus putting the blame to Raiser because she put Ravel in that situation in the first place.

Remember Ravel is also a member of the Phoenix clan. Even if the Rating Game system doesn't work, her immortality will let her survive in most cases. What happened is something that cannot be expected.

So, Issei cannot blame Raiser for what happened. And also, it's not like Issei is the only one that would be destroyed with the aspect of Ravel dying. Ravel is Raiser's sister for Maou's sake and he dotes on her. He was right in front of her when she died. Think of how he would feel when her sister lays lifeless in his hands.

~Anyway, if the topic of Ravel's death would continue, we should move the topic to the Volume 19 thread as I feel that is more appropriate. :)

Tbolt
2015-03-13, 09:23
Good points Jop.

Biohazardous
2015-03-13, 09:43
Thank you for input Jop. :)

sunsengnim
2015-03-13, 11:14
He put her on the field so it's completely his fault if something happens to her since he should know that anything can happen in these "games" since he's a "pro" so i don't feel sorry for him AT ALL it was his responsibility for putting her on the field.

I never even mentioned Issei would be the only one affected by her getting hurt or dying that has nothing to do with the fact he put Ravel his sister that has always been treated as a civilian with NO combat experience on a battle field because she makes for a great meat shield because she's a phoenix.

He put her on the battle field so it's his responsibility if harm comes to her.
He obviously didn't learn anything from his first beat down so Issei is going to have to do it again and hope it sticks this time since he still puts too much faith into the whole phoenix crap.

jopjopjop
2015-03-13, 11:37
He obviously didn't learn anything from his first beat down so Issei is going to have to do it again and hope it sticks this time since he still puts too much faith into the whole phoenix crap.

Well apparently Ravel does too as she's the one who put herself in front of the attack banking on her immortality. Both of them are not in the situation where they can't evade. Ravel purposely made herself as the target to shield her brother as she knows she won't be killed.

Guess who can't be killed as well? It's Raiser. So, for someone who is supposed to use her brain, why shield his brother. Why stand in front of the attack if it can be avoided. No one is at fault on Ravel's apparent death.

And if you still want someone to blame, blame the siblings' mother as she approved the temporary trade-back.

Biohazardous
2015-03-13, 11:42
This can be a learning experience for them both since what Ise did wasn't. Them being pheonix should basically be something they forget about. Fight as if they cant come back and be glad to have it to fall back on if the death wasn't too much.

S.Freedom
2015-03-13, 15:30
If you'll excuse me for a second. I believe the whole situation of Ravel's apparent death can be attributed to plot induced stupidity.

Meaning the author artificially made Ravel/Riser/their mother dumber than normal to create suspense. And as we've seen by this discussion it's worked like a charm.

jopjopjop
2015-03-13, 15:31
If you'll excuse me for a second. I believe the whole situation of Ravel's apparent death can be attributed to plot induced stupidity.

Meaning the author artificially made Ravel/Riser/their mother dumber than normal to create suspense. And as we've seen by this discussion it's worked like a charm.

Why is it dumber and how can you call it that? It is there to introduce Belial's ability and a lot more.

Seafoam
2015-03-13, 16:10
If anything, something like this was needed to show the series getting more serious. And put yourself in their shoes. Almost no one would suspect the Champion, and the most iconic person in the Underworld to be evil. Especially with the nice guy demeanor he's been shown to have in public.

Gary29
2015-03-13, 16:53

Think about this logically.

Raiser, who just decided to make his return to the professional Rating Game, was offered an exhibition match with the Champion for his return. Pretty much the entire Underworld, children, commoners and nobles alike, look up to him as a symbol of strength and as a good person. Absolutely no one would suspect him of being a traitor (Sirzechs, who has inside info, excluded). And, as it seemed at the end of v19, the majority of the Devils aren't familiar with the Belial clan trait.

With this in mind, there's no reason for Raiser to not ask Ravel to join him so he has a complete team. She would obviously accept, as it would be good experience for when she joins Ise's peerage. There's also no reason for Lady Phoenix to decline her son's request. Everyone's under the assumption that Belial is a strong supporter of the modern-day Devils and would never think of him betraying the Underworld.

Ravel jumping in front of Raiser has nothing to do with confidence in her immortality. It's a known fact in Rating Games that defeating the King is an instant win for the opponent. Raiser knows that he's most likely going to lose, but will that stop him from giving it his all? No. Ravel, knowing that, jumped in the way to protect him. (It was 2v1 in a secluded cave, both Raiser and Ravel must've felt they had a tiny opportunity to win) Raiser, being a baka, probably was too much in shock from what Belial just told him to avoid it himself. Belial predicted all of that considering the events immediately after.

Did Raiser do something stupid by letting Ravel participate? Yes, but that's only because we knew Belial was a traitor and was up to something by requesting a match with him before they did. You can't blame them for the benefits we readers have of being able to read a private conversation between Diehauser and Rizevim. Raiser and Ravel only knew that the Champion wanted to fight them for some unknown reason (maybe to personally welcome him back into the games?).

S.Freedom
2015-03-13, 17:22
@Gary29 That's precisely why it's a case of dumbness on the part of everyone really. The author needed to introduce Belial's power and the fact that he's a traitor into the story.

So instead of having Belial going against the "hero" of the underworld Issie and the rest of Rias' peerage, or even any other members of the rookie 4 in an exhibition match. He offers up Riser and his peerage because for all intents and purposes they're expendable to the story. He also adds Ravel to the mix because it'll make things much more personal for Issie-tachi if Ravel dies then Riser. So everyone "assumes" the best of him. And of course Sirzechs doesn't reveal his suspicions about him so as to keep from tipping his hand.

All in all it's not really a bad thing. And I didn't mean it in a negative way. But that doesn't negate the fact the author needed the characters to act a certain way to introduce Belial and the threat he posed. Once you except the meta reason for Ravel jumping in front of her brother things become easier to handle.

Tbolt
2015-03-13, 18:47
@ S.Freedon, what you said holds a lot of merit, but the events highlight the arrogance of Belial believing in his own greatness. Because I firmly believe that the person who will take down the "King" is going to be Ise in some form of his Dragon form, which Belial has NO way to defeat. And at that point I think we will see the ass whopping of the century, and it will show some of Ise's maturity in that he won't go berserk (his mind sense the others are gone now) like with Asia but the slow methodical destruction of Belial by Ise. Thats just MHO.

Direwolf18
2015-03-14, 20:46
Did Raiser do something stupid by letting Ravel participate? Yes, but that's only because we knew Belial was a traitor and was up to something by requesting a match with him before they did. You can't blame them for the benefits we readers have of being able to read a private conversation between Diehauser and Rizevim. Raiser and Ravel only knew that the Champion wanted to fight them for some unknown reason (maybe to personally welcome him back into the games?).

Hindsight is 20/20.

Belial was the CHAMPION for how many years? This is not a guy who would screw up, why would anyone suspect that he was out to kill Raiser/Ravel? I mean sure everyone expected Raiser to lose, but it let him go up against a huge name, and get a ton of attention.

DragonKing0117
2015-03-17, 02:17
So... While I find this entire discussion about events from Volume 19 very interesting, isn't this a thread for Dx1? Let's get back on topic now shall we? On that note, any info on the short story other than that there's a potential rating game?

jopjopjop
2015-03-17, 06:14
So... While I find this entire discussion about events from Volume 19 very interesting, isn't this a thread for Dx1? Let's get back on topic now shall we? On that note, any info on the short story other than that there's a potential rating game?

Well, there's this

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture.php?groupid=765&pictureid=55553

This came from the short story that is the prequel of the gender-bending raygun story "The Disturbance of a Devil".

The story was told in Gasper's perspective. Everyone on Kuoh Academy's gender were reversed except for Gasper and Issei. Rias and Akeno turned into hunk athletes, Koneko to a 7-foot tall man, even Azazel was turned into a female. At the end of the story, Gasper too wanted her gender to change expecting to have large breasts. Turns out, he just lost the things between his legs. :heh:

Biohazardous
2015-03-17, 08:40
Lmao omg that sounds awesome and would be epic animated. :) Do want now.

DragonKing0117
2015-03-17, 13:00
Well, there's this

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture.php?groupid=765&pictureid=55553

This came from the short story that is the prequel of the gender-bending raygun story "The Disturbance of a Devil".

The story was told in Gasper's perspective. Everyone on Kuoh Academy's gender were reversed except for Gasper and Issei. Rias and Akeno turned into hunk athletes, Koneko to a 7-foot tall man, even Azazel was turned into a female. At the end of the story, Gasper too wanted her gender to change expecting to have large breasts. Turns out, he just lost the things between his legs. :heh:

The loli became a giant, wht does this sound familiar... Oh yeah! If you've heard of Avatar: The Last Airbender (the Tv show, screw the movie) there's a character named Toph who's a blind little girl who's a master at manipulating the earth. When the MCs discover a play based around their adventures, a giant buff dude ends up playing Toph. It was quute hilarious. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-03-17, 13:15
The loli became a giant, wht does this sound familiar... Oh yeah! If you've heard of Avatar: The Last Airbender (the Tv show, screw the movie) there's a character named Toph who's a blind little girl who's a master at manipulating the earth. When the MCs discover a play based around their adventures, a giant buff dude ends up playing Toph. It was quute hilarious. :heh:
And Aang was a chick huehue

DragonKing0117
2015-03-17, 14:29
And Aang was a chick huehue

Ah... Good times, good times. :heh:

WingsoftheDragonix
2015-03-17, 15:08
Lmao omg that sounds awesome and would be epic animated. :) Do want now.

Same here.

And I have to admit that I really want to see Ise reactions about this.....or better I want to see his facial expressions animated.

Biohazardous
2015-03-17, 15:20
Same here.

And I have to admit that I really want to see Ise reactions about this.....or better I want to see his facial expressions animated.

Part of my enjoyment of the light novels has been picturing it animated.

darkofficer
2015-03-17, 19:02
Same here.

Wasn't his reaction scared because she was his type

WingsoftheDragonix
2015-03-18, 07:38
^ As far I know/heard....Yes, this was his reaction.

But that's why I really want to see it animated.

Part of my enjoyment of the light novels has been picturing it animated.
Same here.

And I have to admit that it is really fun to see if the way you have imagined the scenes match the way they are in the anime.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-03-18, 07:54
^ As far I know/heard....Yes, this was his reaction.

But that's why I really want to see it animated.

Same here.

And I have to admit that it is really fun to see if the way you have imagined the scenes match the way they are in the anime.

agreed on that last point still what bugs me is why they're choosing OVA's like the one they just had instead of the Short stories.

Biohazardous
2015-03-18, 08:09
Other plans for the short stories maybe?

Gary29
2015-03-18, 09:10
They're adapting the short stories into OVAs from now on, so it doesn't really matter anymore, does it? :heh:

Btw, the last short story from DX.1 was "Chichiryuutei's Pleasured Adventure", where the Gremory group and the Vali team compete for who plays the Oppai Dragon characters better.

jopjopjop
2015-03-18, 09:48
"Stop!! Yuuto-kun!" is the title for the prequel of "The Disturbance of a Devil". That title was on the list in the B-T page before the list was removed.

The "mission impossible" SS is
究極!! お兄ちゃん仮面
w/c Google translates to "Ultimate/Extreme!! Onii-chan mask/disguise". (Sketchy translation):(

The newest SS is
戦闘校舎のフェニックスDX?
w/c, again, Google translates to "Combat School of Phoenix DX?".

Those are all the untitled SS and one new that is included in Dx.1

So, all in all, the short stories are

Life. 1 Abduction ERO! (http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Short_Stories#Abduction_ERO.21)
Life. 2 Ultimate/Extreme!! Onii-chan mask/disguise
Life. 3 Stop!! Yuuto-kun!
Life. 4 Chichiryuutei's Pleasure Adventure (http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Short_Stories#Chichiryuutei.E2.80.99s_Pleasured_Ad venture)
Life. 5 Love Song to the Reincarnated Angel (http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Short_Stories#Love_Song_to_the_Reincarnated_Angel)
Life. 6 Let's go to Onsen (http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Short_Stories#Let.27s_go_to_Onsen)
Life. DX Combat School of Phoenix DX?

Biohazardous
2015-03-18, 09:58
Oh that will be nice too. Should have alot of laughs.

Candyman5OS
2015-03-18, 10:08
Yeah some of these short story's look to be fun reads.

jopjopjop
2015-03-18, 10:23
Btw, the last short story from DX.1 was "Chichiryuutei's Pleasured Adventure", where the Gremory group and the Vali team compete for who plays the Oppai Dragon characters better.

Kiba vs Arthur as Darkness Knight Fang : Tie as both are handsome.
Koneko vs Kuroka as Hellcat-chan : Kuroka should've won because of her figure but since the judge is a lolicon, Koneko won.
Gasper vs a cardboard box as Cardboard Vampire God : Cardboard box wins. Gasper was devastated. :heh:
Rias vs Bikou as Switch Princess : Bikou did what he can but Rias' Oppai Beam was victorious.

Biohazardous
2015-03-18, 10:31
Lol Awesome Jop.

WingsoftheDragonix
2015-03-18, 10:41
I like the result of the competition. But I do feel sorry for Gasper....poor little vampire.

B214
2015-03-18, 10:59
I like the result of the competition. But I do feel sorry for Gasper....poor little vampire.

Charisma of the cardboard.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-03-18, 11:05
Koneko vs Kuroka as Hellcat-chan : Kuroka should've won because of her figure but since the judge is a lolicon, Koneko won.
Gasper vs a cardboard box as Cardboard Vampire God : Cardboard box wins. Gasper was devastated. :heh:
Rias vs Bikou as Switch Princess : Bikou did what he can but Rias' Oppai Beam was victorious.

Hahha thats hilarious but o well

saw2097
2015-03-19, 06:50

Gasper has it so hard, seriously he almost gets it as bad as Saji does.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-03-19, 07:13

Look at the battles look at who won but yare yare

But one problem. Why no Vali as Oppai Dragon or at least the equivalent for the ole rear end

jopjopjop
2015-03-19, 07:42
Look at the battles look at who won but yare yare

But one problem. Why no Vali as Oppai Dragon or at least the equivalent for the ole rear end

IIRC, the contest stopped because the Dragon that was hiding in the crowd reacted to the Oppai FLASH Beam. So, the contest was stopped.

Because of the Dragon's reaction with Oppai Beam, Albion told Ddraig not to get close to him as he might get infected too. (Poor poor Albion, he doesn't know what's in store for him.) [EDIT: This SS was published on November 2011, so this probably happened after Volume 10]

Biohazardous
2015-03-19, 09:06
Cant wait to read them and get some good laughs.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-03-19, 09:56
IIRC, the contest stopped because the Dragon that was hiding in the crowd reacted to the Oppai Beam. So, the contest was stopped.

Because of the Dragon's reaction with Oppai Beam, Albion told Ddraig not to get close to him as he might get infected too. (Poor poor Albion, he doesn't know what's in store for him.) [This SS was published on January 2011, so this probably happened before Volume 9]

If it happened before Volume 9, how does Rias have the Oppai Beam? :confused:
Or is it not the thing from Volume 11 and I'm just spouting bullshit?

jopjopjop
2015-03-19, 10:27
If it happened before Volume 9, how does Rias have the Oppai Beam? :confused:
Or is it not the thing from Volume 11 and I'm just spouting bullshit?

EDIT: Wait. Something's wrong here. Gonna investigate.

EDIT2: Okay. I get it now. It is not from January 2011, but November 2011. Misread 11 as 1. That's why I thought it was before Volume 9 (published on April 2011). So, this SS is AFTER Volume 10. (published on September 2011).

And it was not an Oppai Beam. It is just an Oppai FLASH.

[Oooo! When I thought that Sekiryuutei was enveloped in red aura by getting flashed by Switch-Princess’s Oppai Flash. He stood up while changing his armour!]

Case closed. :heh: Sorry about the confusion.

Biohazardous
2015-03-19, 10:44
Uh oh anxiously awaits :D lol

jopjopjop
2015-03-27, 05:28
Calm before the storm, eh?

Something to talk about .... how about this?

Phoenix of the Battle School Building DX?[/B]"]
The story is told in Issei's perspective and it started when he noticed that Rias and Ravel were talking about something while moving the chess pieces across the board without following the rules.

When he asked what they were talking about, Rias told Issei that she and Ravel were talking about the Rating Game between her and Riser in the past but they were also including what-ifs in their conversation, considering what they might have done with the new additions that her group had.

The conversation continued with the other members joining in and telling about their interests and regrets about the said Rating Game. Azazel was the last to join and proposed that they have a rematch. At first, everyone especially Rias was surprised though one by one, they expressed interest on the match. After everyone agreeed to the proposition of replaying the past Rating Game, Azazel told Ravel to convince his folks to accepting the plan. Ravel saying that she will do her best and will convince her parents and her two brothers.

Fast forward to the match, the Gremory group was inside the clubroom but not the clubroom in the Kuoh Academy but inside an artificial space as the Rating Game will play out on the very same location that they used in the first one. Even with the absurd advantage that they have against Riser's group, Rias still has her concerns as she knew that Riser and his peerage also started training. Issei knows of this training as Riser contacts him secretly and showing off how thick his arms has become. Ravel didn't participate in the rating game but she acts as Riser's advisor though she contacted a helper to fill in the spot. The game started after Grayfia, once again acting as the referee, made the signal. Before they went out, Issei asked why no restrictions was placed on them considering how powerful they've become. Rias said that it was because of Lord Gremory and Lord Phoenix wanting it to be exactly the same as the first game. That means no restriction on the Gremory group and Riser's team also possessing two Phoenix Tears.

First match:

Again, like the first, Issei headed out to the gymnasium but this time, he's with Koneko and Xenovia. At the gym, they were faced against the Rook Xuelan and three Pawns: Mira, Ile, and Nel.

The fight became Xuelan vs Koneko, Issei vs Mira, and Xenovia vs Ile and Nel.

Issei didn't even hold back and used Balance Breaker immediately and one-shotted Mira with a Dragon Shot. Even without meaning to, Mira's clothes was destroyed and Issei was very thankful of that. Before officially being retired, a blushing Mira asked for Issei's autograph later as she's a fan of him.

The other's fight also ended and all in favor of Rias' group. 1 Rook and 3 Pawns down.

Second Match:

After the fight, Issei and Koneko was cautious as the latter was eliminated on this juncture of the match although this time, nothing happened. Not quite sure if Akeno still destroyed the gym for parity's sake, but the trio noticed two figures flying in the sky: Akeno and Yubelluna. After some poking, they started the fight between the Queens.

Third Match:

As soon as the match between the Queen's started, explosions were heard near the old school building w/c is their base. Rias told them that there's nothing to worry as the explosions were caused by Rose and Gasper. Instead of Kiba, it was the two of them that defeated 3 Pawns: Marion, Shuriya, and Burent.

Fourth Match:

Kiba appeared right after Rias notified them on what happened. Together, they left the two Queens and headed to the new school building. On the baseball ground, the Knight Karlamine was waiting for them. After Kiba and Karlamine greeted each other, Issei remembered what Karlamine said in Volume 2. He asked who the Holy Sword wielder that she told Kiba that she met. Before Kiba was able to answer, Karlamine told him that he shouldn't worry as that person will arrive shortly and act as the helper to fill in the gap that Ravel left.

To everyone but Kiba's surprise, who else arrived but the self-proclaiming Angel IRINA. She told them that she met Karlamine at a certain country two years ago. She was asked earlier by Ravel to stand-in for her place. Now that Irina has arrived, the fight became: Kiba vs Karlamine and Xenovia vs Irina. Issei noticed that while Kiba and Karlamine were enjoying Xenovia and Irina were reminiscing their past while they were still exorcists of the Church.

Fifth Match

After the fight started between the swordsmen, three more of Riser's peerage appeared. The Rook Isabella and two Pawns: Ni and Li.

Koneko told Issei that she will fight against the two Pawns as they are all Nekomatas. That leaves Issei to Isabella.

Issei noted that Isabella's training paid off as her strikes were more powerful than what it was in the past but as he is now, he's way more powerful. Exactly how she was defeated in Volume 2, Issei used a combination of Dress Break and Dragon Shot. He noted that even in the past, Isabella's mask wasn't destroyed by the Dress Break and he's not sure if it was because the mask has some magical properties or something else.

Koneko's fight turned into a wrestling match of sort as she's using a submission hold on Ni and the latter seeking help to Li. Issei said that the fight literally turned into a catfight.

So far, Issei was able to eliminate two members of Riser's group.

Sixth Match

After Issei's fight against Isabella, Riser's Bishop, Mihae, appeared and ushered him towards the new school building. Rose, Gasper, and Asia were already present in the lobby of the building but not Rias. When asked where she is, Rose and Asia told Issei that she's with Riser at the top of the building. Mihae told them that only Issei and Asia can go to the top.

I can't quite understand the specifics on this one but what happened is Issei and Asia went out and he used his Dragon wings to fly up. The two that was left then fought against Mihae.

Poor poor girl. ROFLSTOMPED by the two. The announcement for her retirement was announced even before Issei and Asia arrived to where Rias is.

Final Match:

Issei arrived and told the same exact words that he said in the first match, "Buchoooooooou! Hyoudou Issei, here at your seeeeeervice!"; earning a chuckle from Rias.

Before the fight started, Yubelluna's retirement was announced and Akeno arrived on the rooftop though her clothes were in shambles. Riser said that even with her training, Yubelluna was unable to defeat Rias' servants. Issei noted that even with the defeat, Riser was still calm as if he already know his defeat and isn't discouraged about it signifying his growth. something like that

Riser then started to prepare for the fight. He said that he accepted the rematch as he wanted to fight once more against Issei. He doesn't care about the specifics and just want the fight against them happen. That's why he accepted for Irina to join the game. Riser's wings of flames were bigger than they were in the ceremony and Issei can even feel the heat over his armor. Riser told Rias to not interfere and also saying the quote that I posted in I think the Dx1 blog in the wikia. Rias questioned Riser that Issei with his crimson armor has beaten the odds over and over again but still wants to fight him? Riser just replied by thanking steps forwards and increasing his aura. Issei also accepted Riser's challenge and asked for Rias to not interfere with their fight w/c Rias obliged.

Both flew up and started a brawl. Issei noticed Riser's moves as if he knows taijutsu. Riser confirmed his suspicion saying that he started training and learned taijutsu from Sairaorg as he is his sparring partner. The fight continued to a slug fest and at one point, Issei said that enough was enough and used True Queen against Riser. He used the trait of the Rook and punched Riser's face off with "Solid Impact Booster". Riser crashed to the ground and taken huge damage from Issei's punch. Even with the damage, Riser stood up and said to Issei that it doesn't matter if he was defeated dozens or hundred times by him, he just need to remember that Devils live for a long time and someday, he will be turned into ash by his fire. He then flew up towards Issei. After hearing those words from Riser, Issei finally accepted Riser as his lover rival with Riser revealing a smile before they collided with their punches: Issei with his fist covered in crimson aura, Riser with his covered in flames.

End of the Story:

The result was a flawless victory in Rias' favor. The announcement of the others' retirement was unnoticed as Issei was occupied in his fight. Xenovia and Irina's match was a tie as Riser was defeated before their fight was settled.

Nothing much was said after but at the end, Issei once again noticed Rias and Ravel talking to each other. This time, they're talking about the Scramble Flag game between Sona and Seekvaira and theory-crafting on what would've happened if they participated in that fight. As usual, Azazel was ecstatic on the idea and already asked if they've notified the House of Agares.

Tbolt
2015-03-27, 06:49
Thanks for the summary Jop.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-03-27, 09:45
Thats comical although Irina fighting for Raiser is a comical twist.

S.Freedom
2015-03-27, 12:27
Yeah really.

If Irina is/was going to join any ones peerage as even a stand in it would be Issie's or Rias'. Especially after Issie's near death in volume 12.

Than again I suppose it depends on if this rematch is before or after said "death". Even if it's before said event I'd find it difficult to believe she stood in for anyone but Rias.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-03-27, 12:34
Yeah really.

If Irina is/was going to join any ones peerage as even a stand in it would be Issie's or Rias'. Especially after Issie's near death in volume 12.

Than again I suppose it depends on if this rematch is before or after said "death". Even if it's before said event I'd find it difficult to believe she stood in for anyone but Rias.

Its probably gonna be between 10 and 11 so after they've officially become a couple but before the events that led to his death.

As for Irina i get the distinct feeling that she will stay in heaven and become the liason for heaven between the devils fallen angels and angels.

GDB
2015-03-27, 12:35
It's not like she joined them to oppose Issei or on any level of permanence. Ravel asked her friend for a favor, and she obliged said favor.

If she isn't going to "fall" to have sex with Issei, why would she "fall" to become a devil at all?

cyberdemon
2015-03-27, 13:06
It's not like she joined them to oppose Issei or on any level of permanence. Ravel asked her friend for a favor, and she obliged said favor.

If she isn't going to "fall" to have sex with Issei, why would she "fall" to become a devil at all?

I'd imagine it would also be of interest to the Maou to see if they could fit the brave saints into the current system as well since they did mention earlier in the novel about the possibility of Brave Saints vs Evil Piece rating games in the future.

also lol at Mira now being a fan of Issei's lol.

WingsoftheDragonix
2015-03-27, 13:10
Thanks for the summary jopjopjop.

I was surprised about Irina, but I can't deny that was an interesting twist. Also, I like the friendship that Ise and Rizer share now.

I'd imagine it would also be of interest to the Maou to see if they could fit the brave saints into the current system as well since they did mention earlier in the novel about the possibility of Brave Saints vs Evil Piece rating games in the future.
Yeah, something like this would be really interesting and I do hope that will happen in the future.

also lol at Mira now being a fan of Issei's lol.
I know what you mean.
I was really surprised when I read that part in the summary.......especially when you think back at vol 2.

cyberdemon
2015-03-27, 14:10
I know what you mean.
I was really surprised when I read that part in the summary.......especially when you think back at vol 2.

dress break, doesn't just tear apart clothes, it tears down the walls to the hearts. lol

Gary29
2015-03-27, 18:41
I always used to confuse Mira and Isabela, it's nice to see that she's a fan of his now as well. :heh:

That SS was just magnificent. Irina standing in for Raiser was a great twist.

~Btw, I'm pretty sure this story takes place in the middle of volume 19.

And all the illustrations from DX.1 are up on Baka-Tsuki.

jopjopjop
2015-03-27, 18:46
I forgot adding this thing that I noticed on that SS. Siris, Riser's other Knight, is nowhere to be found. :heh:

Biohazardous
2015-03-30, 11:11
Thanks for the summary jopjopjop.

I was surprised about Irina, but I can't deny that was an interesting twist. Also, I like the friendship that Ise and Rizer share now.

Yeah, something like this would be really interesting and I do hope that will happen in the future.

I know what you mean.

I like the friendship now too. I actually like the guy now. Both short stories have made me see him a lot differently. Irina was a nice and very cool twist. Mira's reaction makes me want to see it animated even more.

I've made a comment before thinking the Gremory clan will be the number one family after things settle. The other part of the 4 young devil families would be at their side supporting. I now think the Riser clan would be along side too. He is a completely different man now. I can also see him fighting Vali saying he will be the only one to defeat Ise someday.

Armando99
2015-04-14, 02:33
I like the friendship now too. I actually like the guy now. Both short stories have made me see him a lot differently. Irina was a nice and very cool twist. Mira's reaction makes me want to see it animated even more.

I've made a comment before thinking the Gremory clan will be the number one family after things settle. The other part of the 4 young devil families would be at their side supporting. I now think the Riser clan would be along side too. He is a completely different man now. I can also see him fighting Vali saying he will be the only one to defeat Ise someday.

I think Sairaorg wants a rematch as well.

What would be interesting is to have all the challengers fight each other and whoever wins gets to fight Issei.

Biohazardous
2015-04-14, 08:05
Everyone fighting for a chance to rematch Ise could be interest. Though Raiser already got a rematch. The summery of it is on the forum. The only one I think that Ise has beaten that even has a chance to win the next time is Sairaorg. He'd more than likely lose again though.

Armando99
2015-04-16, 20:25
I don't know, Cao Cao would be a formidable opponent. I think Issei dodged a bullet on their last match.

Saji might want a rematch too, as soon as he masters his BB.

The match with Vali would be epic though. They both have evolved far beyond what their sacred gears were before. They may have to do it in the outer dimension or somewhere where they won't destroy everything that is around them.+

Biohazardous
2015-04-17, 08:12
I'm not sure we will get a epic fight of Vali vs Ise. Not a all out full use of what you type fight. I think Ddraig and Albion will decide they dont want to fight each other anymore. Saji would be murdered by Ise. I don't think Ise would Cao Cao win either. He barely won last time true. I'm sure he would make sure it's a clear win next time. I don't see him letting someone beat him especially one who he beat before.

Royalknightftw
2015-04-17, 12:28
The rematch between Sitri team vs Gremory team might be nice, now Sitri's team has leveled up a lot. I think the power gap between the current teams is not as big as it used to.

Biohazardous
2015-04-17, 12:34
Ha its much much bigger now especially a no restrictions fight.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-17, 12:36
The rematch between Sitri team vs Gremory team might be nice, now Sitri's team has leveled up a lot. I think the power gap between the current teams is not as big as it used to.

Ise can nuke a large city into dust. Unless they use conditions again, they're royally fucked, the Gremory team doesn't even has to do anything, just have Ise shoot in the general direction of the enemy base and watch things go KABOOM,

Biohazardous
2015-04-17, 12:44
Yup Ise could solo the team.

sunsengnim
2015-04-17, 13:26

They haven't leveled up that much it's pretty much all Saji and the new additions of Bennia and Loup Garou in fact the power gap between the teams has only increased at this point.
(we've only seen these new kids take out grunts so you can't really make an accurate power chart for them but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt)

You'd have to tie up Issei, Kiba and Gasper and ban them from the team for the match or put heavy restrictions upon them only then would it be a match worth having.

Do you really wish for a repeat of the last game?
I'm still butt hurt about that one there's no way you can justify another unfair game for the gremory.

Biohazardous
2015-04-17, 13:30
None of the others are a joke either. Asia whip out the dragons. Rose is excellent with magic. Xen would go crazy with durandal. Akeno would probably nuke also. Sona's team may have increased some in power but its probably to the old lvl of the Gremory team.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-17, 13:31
Rating Games are about entertainment. If it's to make the Game more entertaining they can put any restrictions they want.

Remember that Entertainment as a viwer/reader =/= Entertainment as an in-universe espectator.

Archilla
2015-04-17, 13:33
Yeah, I just don't see how it'd be interesting, seeing as how you'd basically need to cripple the Gremory group to make it fair. Boring IMO. Fake tension.

Hell, Rias and Gasper with a vial of Issei's blood (not even his BB) could wreck the Sitri gang. Timestop and roll around Death Ball-ing everyone out of existence.

Royalknightftw
2015-04-17, 13:35
Ise can nuke a large city into dust. Unless they use conditions again, they're royally fucked, the Gremory team doesn't even has to do anything, just have Ise shoot in the general direction of the enemy base and watch things go KABOOM,

Errr, there is still mirror Alice you know, an effective way to deal incoming missile attack. Saji's black flame prison and delete field could also stall Issei's crimson blaster.

Archilla
2015-04-17, 13:37
Errr, there is still mirror Alice you know, an effective way to deal incoming missile attack. Saji's black flame prison and delete field could also stall Issei's crimson blaster.

If I recall, Mirror won't be used anyone (plus I think it's a lazy plot deivce). And If Issei was serious he could hit them with any of his like 6 OHKO attacks so fast they wouldn't even be able to react.

Biohazardous
2015-04-17, 13:37
The restrictions would have to be so insane I would be an insult. Ise could solo them. At most you need two people that could take them out. Saiji is the hardest one to deal with only cus of his type of gear. Get him before his lines get you and you are in the clear. Then again even with the line in them they could still nuke him. I think the Sitri gang is about the only ones that would not provide a good rematch.

Send in Ise alone. Before match Rias says ok Ise if you win this I'll let you do what ever you want with me. Give him a kiss and send him off. Sitri group gone with a flawless win.

Royalknightftw
2015-04-17, 13:44
If I recall, Mirror won't be used anyone (plus I think it's a lazy plot deivce). And If Issei was serious he could hit them with any of his like 6 OHKO attacks so fast they wouldn't even be able to react.

Reverse are the ones that are prohibited to be used anymore, Reverse and Mirror Alice are two different things. Mirror Alice is Tsubaki's SG, It creates a mirror that if destroyed reflects double the damage on the attacker, but cannot be summoned twice in a row without a cool-down period.
Gasper's Balor mode is probably restricted in Rating Games, so does Issei's bilingual

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-17, 13:44

As I stated before, Ise would get out of their base and shoot in their general direction. They wouldn't have the time to get close enough to him so Saji could use his techniques. Mirror Alice has to have a limit to the damage recieved, if it didn't have one it'd be on Longinus level.

Archilla
2015-04-17, 13:50
Reverse are the ones that are prohibited to be used anymore, Reverse and Mirror Alice are two different things. Mirror Alice is Tsubaki's SG, It creates a mirror that if destroyed reflects double the damage on the attacker, but cannot be summoned twice in a row without a cool-down period.
Gasper's Balor mode is probably restricted in Rating Games, so does Issei's bilingual

Ah. My bad. Either way, and as others have stated, Issei could hit so hard so fast that tactics really won't be able to be used. Look at what he did to Sairaorg's fairly strong queen in like half a second, before he even got CCQ. She had an ability that probably could've messed him up, but he steamrolled her so quick that if Sairaorg hadn't thrown in the towel, he would have murdered her on the spot.

B214
2015-04-17, 21:00
Ah. My bad. Either way, and as others have stated, Issei could hit so hard so fast that tactics really won't be able to be used. Look at what he did to Sairaorg's fairly strong queen in like half a second, before he even got CCQ. She had an ability that probably could've messed him up, but he steamrolled her so quick that if Sairaorg hadn't thrown in the towel, he would have murdered her on the spot.

Well sometimes actual strength surpasses the data or prediction. Though that being said, it is because that was 1v1 that it worked well, if it was a Rating Game like the Riser and Sona version, it could've been otherwise.

jopjopjop
2015-04-17, 21:53
Well sometimes actual strength surpasses the data or prediction. Though that being said, it is because that was 1v1 that it worked well, if it was a Rating Game like the Riser and Sona version, it could've been otherwise.

Still, they wouldn't be able to do anything. When talking about tactics, you also have to consider who will perform those and at that time, Sona doesn't have the wares to have favorable results.

Biohazardous
2015-04-17, 22:12
They can hit hard and fast just Ise. Add the others and they would barely be able to react. The are way above the level that Sona experienced.

GrrDraxin
2015-04-17, 23:53
Likely outcome would be defeat for sona, however, if they did a 2-on-2 team between the top youth teams, with Sitri with Bael and Gremory with Agares all pairing up, it could become a close match.

Biohazardous
2015-04-18, 09:41
They should do pairing rating games.

GDB
2015-04-18, 10:14
Mix and match rating games (for teams that are on good terms with each other, like Gremory/Sitri/Bael). One King per team, and then either randomized piece distribution or stat weight distribution.

It'd truly be about the King's skill more than the individual pieces (though their consideration would still be affected by their performance), since it should be balanced. Like drafting in Magic.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-04-18, 10:21
Mix and match rating games (for teams that are on good terms with each other, like Gremory/Sitri/Bael). One King per team, and then either randomized piece distribution or stat weight distribution.

It'd truly be about the King's skill more than the individual pieces (though their consideration would still be affected by their performance), since it should be balanced. Like drafting in Magic.

No i think a more interesting thing would be if u switch the Kings around and see how others are able to use the players that other people have. Do something like this.
You have Rias Sona Sairoarg and Agress. Have Sona command the gremory group and Rias command the sitri gang and then Sairoarg command Agress and Agress command Sairoarg. THAT would be more interesting

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-18, 10:35
No i think a more interesting thing would be if u switch the Kings around and see how others are able to use the players that other people have. Do something like this.
You have Rias Sona Sairoarg and Agress. Have Sona command the gremory group and Rias command the sitri gang and then Sairoarg command Agress and Agress command Sairoarg. THAT would be more interesting

I agree with GDB idea.

I think it would be far more interesting to completely shuffle the servants, while still mantaining the values-per-team intact, with the rule that a King couldn't use any of his original servants.
So the King who commands Ise wouldn't have any of the other pawns, and the King who got Regulus would also get a Pawn who is worth 1 piece. This way, he or she would need to think of a strategy with people who aren't used to work together.

Tbolt
2015-04-18, 11:36
We have already seen this happen, Sona would come out on top with no problems at all.

Archilla
2015-04-18, 11:53
We have already seen this happen, Sona would come out on top with no problems at all.

Well I think there's some interesting combinations to be made that could result in interesting stuff, but only in a short story. It'd have to be balanced, and not just an excuse for giving Sona more powerful characters. I think we can assume that Issei will either be with her or Agares, seeing as how putting Sairaorg and Issei on the same team is pretty much as broken as it could get.

Plus, I think the issue isn't so much we've seen Sona be all tactical with other people's pieces before, so much as we've seen how this fight will most likely end before. Unless one of the kings pulls off some seriously brilliant plan, I don't see it coming down to anything but another Issei v Sairaorg slug fest.

Tbolt
2015-04-18, 12:37
Good points GDK1, but as in a lot of battles it is not just saying strong guy "go win". There is a time and place to unleash your "power" to maximize that power and for me Sona showed that in the battle with the magicians.

cyberdemon
2015-04-19, 02:24
They haven't leveled up that much it's pretty much all Saji and the new additions of Bennia and Loup Garou in fact the power gap between the teams has only increased at this point.
(we've only seen these new kids take out grunts so you can't really make an accurate power chart for them but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt)

Several in the Sitri group were given artificial SG by the Grigori.

Biohazardous
2015-04-20, 09:34
Sona commanding the Gremory team would slaughter anyone without a doubt. They are the team to beat. Put a strategic mind at the helm and they are unstoppable. Effective strategy is the best hope of having a chance against them.

A swap around could be fun. Tho its hard to balance around Ise. He can take out so many alone. You defiantly need to not have Kiba with him that would be a given.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-04-20, 10:15
Sona commanding the Gremory team would slaughter anyone without a doubt. They are the team to beat. Put a strategic mind at the helm and they are unstoppable. Effective strategy is the best hope of having a chance against them.

A swap around could be fun. Tho its hard to balance around Ise. He can take out so many alone. You defiantly need to not have Kiba with him that would be a given.

Thats not quite true.
The Gremory's greatest weakness is Rias because in the end if you look at the major RG battles the common theme is Rias.
1. Raiser- Rias was too weak as a King and as a fighter.
2. Sona- Rias was weak as a King but won because she's stronger then Sona as a fighter
3. Sairoarg- If Sairoarg REALLY wanted to win he would've told Regulus to finish Rias off but he didnt because he knew that the crowd wanted to see him vs Issei but 1 v 1 Rias would've been crushed and everybody including Rias knows it.

Sona switching them would have a similar problem. She wants to attack but the fact is anybody who fights Sona 1 v 1 would crush her because she's weak. distracting issei is quite easy too as Sairoarg's fighter showed because if she had stripped the "right way" he would've been beat.

The team isnt unbeatable you just have to use a specific formula and that isnt as difficult. Plus remember that almost all of Issei's "Ace skills" are considered Illegal in a RG CCQ is out and probably only the Wyverns would be usable. So thats the key.

Biohazardous
2015-04-20, 10:23
True his skills are considered illegal but, they could so a no rules game. Sairoag is about the only one that could take them out. The way he does it though he wouldn't go for that. He is very strong and could easily just run to the king in most games to end them fairly quick. It's not his style though.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-20, 10:40
distracting issei is quite easy too as Sairoarg's fighter showed because if she had stripped the "right way" he would've been beat.

No, he wouldn't. After she had fully undressed, then he'd Dragon Shot her to oblivion. Nothing shows she could beat him in a fight.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-04-20, 12:15
No, he wouldn't. After she had fully undressed, then he'd Dragon Shot her to oblivion. Nothing shows she could beat him in a fight.

Chichi i know recently you're not a fan of mine but seriously this is Issei. he lives for naked women you've seen him lose composure plenty of times that wont change. They call the guy the Oppai Dragon

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-20, 12:24
Chichi i know recently you're not a fan of mine but seriously this is Issei. he lives for naked women you've seen him lose composure plenty of times that wont change. They call the guy the Oppai Dragon

How that proves he would just sit down and wait for her to beat him? The reason he was watching her without doing anything was because she was willingly stripping down to him. That's it. When she was done, there's no reason for him not to beat the living crap out of her.

Biohazardous
2015-04-20, 12:37
If someone is hot and can one shot him then they can use their body to beat him. Strip properly as a distraction then nuke him. If its not strong enough or you mess up its you beaten instead of him. Anyone wanting to do this to him should do it in a battle as a way to kill him. After the first time this is tried I'm certain the girls will work together to do their best to lessen the affect seeing oppai.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-20, 12:51
If someone is hot and can one shot him then they can use their body to beat him. Strip properly as a distraction then nuke him. If its not strong enough or you mess up its you beaten instead of him. Anyone wanting to do this to him should do it in a battle as a way to kill him. After the first time this is tried I'm certain the girls will work together to do their best to lessen the affect seeing oppai.

Yeah, but nothing shows she was capable of one-shotting him. If even the Queen couldn't keep up with his speed, the Bishop wouldn't be able to put much of a fight either.

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-04-20, 13:46
How that proves he would just sit down and wait for her to beat him? The reason he was watching her without doing anything was because she was willingly stripping down to him. That's it. When she was done, there's no reason for him not to beat the living crap out of her.

ChiChi u overestimate issei a bit to think that he'll blast her afterwards. Thats a comical thing this is Issei if she strips willing for him he'll wait and see what else is coming.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-20, 14:01
ChiChi u overestimate issei a bit to think that he'll blast her afterwards. Thats a comical thing this is Issei if she strips willing for him he'll wait and see what else is coming.

I still haven't seen an argument that proves she can beat him in a fight. He one-shotted the team's Queen, why do you think the Bishop would have a chance?

Gary29
2015-04-20, 14:21

Even if we went along with your assumption that current Ise would react the same way as v10-Ise (seriously, why do so many people get stuck at PAST actions in this story......), Chichiryuutei's point still stands.

1. Most females cannot beat Triana Ise, and I'm sure he's nearing the point that he could defeat Aphrodite.
2. She can do whatever she wants after she strips, as soon as she attacks he'll retaliate and it's gg.

jopjopjop
2015-04-20, 14:30
1. Most females cannot beat Triana Ise, and I'm sure he's nearing the point that he could defeat Aphrodite.

Wait. What?

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-20, 14:33
Wait. What?

I make your words my own.

cyberdemon
2015-04-20, 14:48

No Chichi was right. Issei has stripped girls down and then immediately and without hesitation blasted them away with a dragonshot like Raiser's rook. Having the opponent strip down is merely a distraction that could work in group battles but it is useless for a 1 on 1. It only buys a few extra moments before Issei blasts them. There are hardly anyone with a strong enough power to take advantage of the distraction and take him out in a single blow with his defenses.

that would be a must see battle.

Archilla
2015-04-20, 14:55
If this hypothetical "distract him then one-shot him" situation was and actual thing, in my opinion you'd have to have someone crazy strong to OHKO Issei. Like most Shonen MCs, getting back up after being knocked down is his thing. Have we seen a stronger attack from anyone on the young devils than BB Sairaorg's full-power touki punch? Aside from Rias, I don't think so, and CCQ Issei tanked those all match.

You'd need like a two pronged thing, first with someone stripping, and then Rias immediately hitting him with a Death Ball once he starts to get all ero-mode.

Edit:

that would be a must see battle.

I'm sure it'd be a hilarious fight, and the we find out Aphrodite is super conceited and starts to insults the other girls' bodies.

Insta-OHKO from booblusted LS.

Gary29
2015-04-20, 16:59
Wait. What?

I probably should have put more explanation into that... My point was basically in regards to the above post, which was part of the discussion (Sairaorg's Bishop not being powerful enough to defeat Ise). Someone "crazy strong enough to OHKO Ise". Thus I thought of Aphrodite. :heh:

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-20, 18:03
I probably should have put more explanation into that... My point was basically in regards to the above post, which was part of the discussion (Sairaorg's Bishop not being powerful enough to defeat Ise). Someone "crazy strong enough to OHKO Ise". Thus I thought of Aphrodite. :heh:

Aphrodite isn't exactly a combatant. She's the Godess of Love, the most she can do is ruin Ise's relationships with the girls, and that's worse than asking for Death to kill you.

Archilla
2015-04-20, 18:14
Aphrodite isn't exactly a combatant. She's the Godess of Love, the most she can do is ruin Ise's relationships with the girls, and that's worse than asking for Death to kill you.

I can't wait to see the newest iteration of this. Issei hasn't hit the full-on Berserk Button since JD, and I'm sure it's coming soon.

Someone gonna end up slapping Rias or something, and then be super confused as to how they're re-entering the Stratosphere while being beaten to death by some weird red dragon guy.

jopjopjop
2015-04-21, 06:25

But then you jumped from an insignificant character to another which hasn't been mentioned even once and the fact that it is a God. That's absurd.

Biohazardous
2015-04-21, 08:15
I can't wait to see the newest iteration of this. Issei hasn't hit the full-on Berserk Button since JD, and I'm sure it's coming soon.

Someone gonna end up slapping Rias or something, and then be super confused as to how they're re-entering the Stratosphere while being beaten to death by some weird red dragon guy.

I want to see him tap GR/Ophis powers. I am also very scared of him doing it. I don't think it is going to be something easy to do. In fact if a "expert" was to talk about it they would probably say its impossible. Ise will probably bring out one or both under great trauma/stress. They are the two most powerful beings needing power from them means stuff hit the fan big time. I fear what may have happened to his girls or friends. You best believe they will get a swift beat down. Based off the word for the end of vol 19 we may see it soon.

breno.m.fis
2015-04-21, 09:16
I have an idea that the Gremory group will end up facing the Champion and they will be defeated, the Champion will use his ability against BG causing Isse not being able to use the powers of Sekiryuutei, at the time of despair and without the powers of Draig he will be able to release the powers of GR/Ophis.

Gary29
2015-04-21, 09:21
But then you jumped from an insignificant character to another which hasn't been mentioned even once and the fact that it is a God. That's absurd.

I didn't jump to her with the implication that it would actually happen. The minor point of Imperial and Chichiryuutei's discussion was that Sairaorg's Bishop wasn't strong enough to do anything to Ise even if he let her get the first attack off due to her strategy. So, I thought of someone who could defeat him simply due to her level of strength, and who is a female. CCQ Ise doesn't have that many female opponents, so it had to be God-class or higher. Thus, I randomly thought of Aphrodite. I might have been able to say Tiamat, but we don't know if she has a human form and I didn't think of that. :heh:

I really should've worded that better, my bad. Something like "a weaker God-class female (such as Aphrodite)" probably would've avoided this entire misunderstanding.

Biohazardous
2015-04-21, 09:21
Hummm I like that. That would be a good way to do it if volume 20 doesn't show him unlocking them due to the end of volume 19.

Armando99
2015-04-21, 18:20
I think we might have to wait until the Hindu Gods arc for him to unlock those powers. I think he and the Team already has enough to defeat Rizevim and Qlippoth.

Tbolt
2015-04-21, 18:41
Ise can already put his arms and legs into dragon form, what I can see that could come from tapping into Great Reds and Ophises power is that Ise can go full blown Dragon. Arms legs body head the full Monty so to speak. And since he is not using any boosted gear just rampaging in full dragon form with Ddraigs help who is really going to stop Ise. The list is to long for me to list but look at all the dragons that would line up with Ise, and if that would happen along with the the rest of the DxD group there is not a bad guy group that would stand a chance. Great Red and Ophises "power" does not have to be some mystic, atom splitting power it could just be that it opens up possibilities.

Biohazardous
2015-04-22, 08:09
When it concerns Ise anything they can do is fair game for him to also do. I'd really like Ophis to be around when he unlocks her powers. Great Red being around too would be awesome but, I feel its a bit much to ask for. After she gets over the shock of him using her powers and things settle she could possibly advise him on things about her. This provides time for them to get closer and it also gives him the knowledge of the full arsenal of tools available to him from her.

I agree very soon no one will be able to touch anything that Ise and gang want to protect.

Archilla
2015-04-22, 13:36
I think we might have to wait until the Hindu Gods arc for him to unlock those powers. I think he and the Team already has enough to defeat Rizevim and Qlippoth.

I agree that they probably do, seeing as how Penetrate looks pretty OP but seeing as how it's still a shonen, I can see Issei getting one more move/power-up when he fights Riz.

Biohazardous
2015-04-22, 13:47
We probably see a mastered CCQ that shows more power than it did before.

Tbolt
2015-04-22, 18:16
We probably see a mastered CCQ that shows more power than it did before.

Going to have to agree with you there Bio, plus with the divine fairies being able to do more things Ise will be all but unbeatable.

jopjopjop
2015-04-23, 03:57
Finished "reading" the thing hours ago and posted the summary on the wikia. So, for those who don't frequent the wikia, here you go. This is longer than the one (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=5482732&postcount=94) I gave for the story "Phoenix of the Battle School Building DX?". (the tag tldr shouldn't even be used as it defeats the purpose :heh:)

Short story "Ultimate!! Onii-chan Mask"
>Story happened before and after Volume 9 (I dunno how that works ... maybe in the middle?)

The story started with the whole Gremory group going to the Gremory castle to clean up Rias' room on Venelana's request.

Because of Rias being a Japanophile, her room is stocked up with memorabilias that she bought ranging from Shinsengumi's haori, samurai's armor to miniature model of the Tokyo evening. She also has multiple bear carvings.

Rias was being scolded by her mother because of this saying that she shouldn't haphazardly buy things and that she should learn how to user her money wisely. Venelana also said she might reconsider her pocket money in the future.

The group was ordered to carry the items from Rias' room to the warehouse in the basement. While they were carrying the things, Kiba asked Rias what he should do with the multiple wooden carvings of a bear. Rias panicked saying that they are important and she even has given names to them. Venalana countered that one was enough and ordered Kiba to continue with the moving. Venelana once again gave a lecture to Rias. Rias responded to the wooden bears being moved by shouting their names: "Bob, Daikichimaru, Leon". Issei and the othes enjoys the change in scenery as they usually see Rias behave gracefully. And since it's Issei we're talking about, she also enjoys Venelana's boobs.

Venelana continued ordering the group with the moving and also informed them that since Rias is still a young devil, the price for the contracts that they completed are still delivered and stored in the underground vault; that's why they will help in organizing them.

The story continued with Issei and Asia having tea in the corner of the vault. Issei was surprised on how large the place is. The treasures that people pay for the contracts are sorted into different areas. They helped in sorting them out and are consequently tired. Issei noted that he should start learning about this things in the case of him having his peerage of his own in the future.

While drinking tea, Issei noticed a person beckoning to him in the shadows. It was none other than the Crimson Satan, Sirzechs. When Issei asked what was the matter, Sirzechs said that he has waited for this chance as he has something to show him. They exit from the underground basement and walked for about ten minutes were they stopped in front of a luxurious door. Sirzechs opened it and what was inside was a theater room. Sirzechs took a seat and asked Issei to seat beside him. He explained that the room is primarily used when something is announced by the Gremory house so it is only use once every few years. While Issei is being embarassed on the sense of how rich they are, Sirzechs took out and opened an album of sort. What's inside are multiple "plates" per page and things were written in Devil's character like .... "Rias' first bath". When feeling in doubt, Sirzechs took out one plate and explained that they act like memory cards for video cameras similar to what humans have. Sirzechs placed the plate in a magic circle and things were projected in the screen. Sirzechs said that "he'll show him something good. This album containts recordings of Rias growing up. Video recordings of Rias will be projected now". Issei asked why only him. Sirzechs responded with a smile and asked if he doesn't want to watch. Issei thought that Rias would surely be pissed when she knew that him and Sirzechs watched recordings of her when she was young but he still wants to see it.

> First Video: Ria-tan and Sirzechs that's about to leave for work.

Sirzechs said that the video is about Rias when he was about to go to work. Issei seemed to remember a story that Rias told him. It goes on the line of a small Rias acting like a good child saying goodbye to Sirzechs as he will return to his territory. Sirzechs promised that once he return, he will read her a book and talk about the Seraphs and the Angels.

But what really happened on the video was:

Sirzechs is saying his farewell to his mother as he will return to his territory. At the back, a pretty voice was then heard saying "Onii-tama". A young Rias with a stuffed toy bear with her ran to Sirzechs. Sirzechs embraced him and asked what was the matter. Rias with a face in the brink of tears reminded him of his promise of reading a book. Sirzechs apologized and was ready to leave. Venelana also pulled Rias away but Rias clung to Sirzechs protesting and said "Onii-tama is Ria's Onii-tama". Sirzechs laughed it off and saying Rias is a spoiled child.

Venelana gave a sigh and remarked that Sirzechs has a nosebleed again and is once again spoiling Rias. --Issei noticed that the person beside him is crying. Sirzechs was saying that when Rias was still small, he was always spoiling her and are always together. But their time together gradually decreased as she gew up.--

Sirzechs asked his mother if he can take Ria with him but Venelana said no. She then turned her line of sight towards the camera. It was then revealed that the one taking the video was Lord Gremory which was extremely excited saying that "the selfish face of Ria-tan is really nice". The video ended with Venelana sighing once again because of the actions of the men of the household. --Issei agrees with Venelana's reaction but he also thinks the chibi Rias is really cute and also has the same feelings of the men of the Gremory house--

>Second Video: Ria-tan and So-tan

After the first video ended, Sirzechs took another plate and placed it on a magic circle. Once again the things inside were projected to the screen.

It was Sona and Rias in their childhood who were arguing over a toy. Rias was holding over a teddy bear saying that it was given to him by her "Onii-tama". Whil Sona was saying that Rias was being stingy for not letting her play with it for just a little while. They both tugged on the toy until the ear was torn off from the body and both were stunned on what happened. Rias immediately cried because the toy that Sirzechs gave her was broken. Sona apologized while crying herself.

Two people then came out at the same time: Sirzechs Lucifer and Serafall Leviathan. Both came to their sister's side and consoled them. Sirzechs said that there's no need to cry as the the toy can be fixed later. Serafall on Sona said that it's useless to cry now and she should properly apologize later and it wouldn't be good if they don't get along. The two adult are then seen cradling their sisters while laughing.

The two were talking with each other about their sisters but it continued to an argument which one was cuter. They tried to best each other by pulling out pictures of their siblings. Sirzechs took out pictures of Rias singing for the first time while Serafall showed pictures of Sona changing her clothes for the first time without any help. The two continued up until an angry Venelana appeared. The two Maous immediately back pedalled saying there were only talking and there are no fights. Venelana was going into lecture mode as she told the two that they are the leaders of the Underworld and she will not tolerate these kinds of action. Serafall was not spared of the lecture as Venelana said that she's also a daughter to her as her mother is a friend of hers when they were students.

The third video is about a nervous chibi Rias giving an awkward greeting in front of lots of people as she's about to have a piano concert. Both of them were enjoying watching the growth of Rias. While watching Sirzechs took out his watch to check the time and told Issei that they should go back as they've been away for a long time and others might get suspicous. As Sirzechs was putting away the plates in the album, Issei saw a word written in Devil characters saying "secret". Sirzechs noticed Issei's line of sight and pondered what he should do and he decided to show it to Issei. The screen lit up once again and what was shown was full of Rias' sleeping face. Issei immediately asked what was that and Sirzechs said that it was his collection of Rias' sleeping face and it is from her childhood; unfortunately it was stopped after she grew up. This is one of his treasures, the other is the video recordings. Sirzechs said it sadly but then, he held Issei's hands and asked if he wants to revive the treasure that was once interrupted. Issei again asked what he was talking about and Sirzechs said that Issei will take over and will be his talk in the future to take Rias' sleeping face. Sirzechs didn't wait for any objection and said that they will take action tonight.

Midnight. After the work in the Underworld, they returned home to the Hyoudou residence and while everyone was sleeping, Sirzechs and Issei met up in the top floor of the house. Sirzechs is in a costume of a "certain bat man who protects a certain city in a certain movie". Issei was in his sleepwear. When Issei called him "Sirzechs-sama", he waved his finger in front of him and said he's not that person. He is the "Captain of the 'Taking Pictures of Ria-tan's Sleeping Face group' - Onii-chan Mask". He introduced himself while also making weird poses. Onii-chan Mask then reminded Issei of their goal and gave him a camera. Issei asked why he should do this seen he always see Rias' sleeping face as they sleep together. Onii-chan Mask shook his head saying that it is different. He said that there's a strange thrill when taking pictures of someone who's sleeping; the feeling of being slightly guilty; tip-toeing silently; breaking into one's room; taking the pictures of loved ones without being noticed. He all said those with passion. Issei got curious if he took Grayfia's pictures. Onii-chan Mask said yes and when asked the result, he said he almost died and for the first time in his life, he became conscious of the possibility of death. Though he said that since Issei is the one gonna take the picture, he will be safe as he doesn't want to leave the Underworld yet. Once again, he remined Issei of the goal and said that he will be going alone as this will act as a succession ritual. He will stay in the room and will give him instructions using a communication device placed on his ear.

So, with that, Issei became an accomplice on Onii-chan Mask's hobby.

Issei went down and his destination is on his room in the 2nd floor. Earlier, he went to bed with Rias and Asia to make sure they were asleep before he met with Sirzechs. As he progressed down, Onii-chan Mask asked for an update and Issei reported that he's currently on the 4th floor. Issei then heard someone calling him.

>First encounter:

It was Akeno in a yukata with her hair down and a bottle on her hand coming from downstairs. Issei panicked when Akeno asked what he was doing and replied that he wanted to meet her. Issei thought to himeself that Rias would kill him if she knew what he is doing right now. When he looked at Akeno, she was blushing and with watery eyes. She was extremely happy on what Issei said. Akeno then hugged Issei and he felt that she wasn't wearing any bra. Issei was really troubled on how he would tell the truth. Akeno then noticed the camera on Issei's hand. She asked if he will take pictures of her. She said that it would be the first time she would be recorded but if it's Issei, it's fine. While Issei is contemplating on ditching Onii-chan Mask, he was contacted by him and told him that if there's trouble, just aim the camera towards the opposite party and press the blue button. Issei did so and a magic circle appeared with Akeno falling unconscious right after. Issei caught her before she fell onto the floor and brought her to her bed. Sirzechs explained that the camera has a hypnotic magic function included in it. Issei said that he will use it again if there's trouble again.

After leaving Akeno's room, Issei sensed another person and it was another occupant of the 4th floor: Koneko.

>Second encounter:

A half-asleep Koneko with her cat ears and tails out and only wearing a t-shirt appeared. Issei was expecting the usual Koneko reaction on what he was doing in the middle of the night with a camera on hand. But what Koneko just did is say "Nyaa...Senpa....Toilet" and hugged Issei. He replied "Yes yes" and hugged Koneko back. Through the t-shirt he felt that not only Koneko doesn't have a bra, she wasn't wearing any panties too. He escorts Koneko towards the toilet while trying to control his sanity towards his cute junior. After Koneko does her thing, she was carried up by Issei towards her room. After that, Issei continued her path towards the 2nd floor.

After finally arriving in front of his room, he was contacted yet again for a status update which Issei replied with the info. Issei silently entered his room and tip-toed towards a Rias who was wearing a red negligee which shows lots of legs and boobs. Issei beared witness to a combo of boobs, ass, and thighs. Issei thought to himself that when Rias hugs him when you will notice that her boobs acts as his pillow. TITS PILLOW. As he was troubled on what to do, Onii-chan Mask contacted him once again asking what was going on. Issei replied that everything was fine and he was just distracted by his youth. After looking once again at Rias' sleeping face, Issei felt what Sirzechs was feeling concerning "sleeping faces" as Rias' was really cute and he was determined to record this moment. He also felt that taking over this job might not be bad. As he was retrieving his camera to take the picture, Rias' eyes opened slowly and asked Issei what was wrong. Issei tried his best to hide the camera and tried to weasle his way out by saying that he thinks that Rias' sleeping face is cute. Rias yawned while smiling and slipped herself out of the bed to hug Issei. The strap of the negligee fell of her shoulder so there's boobs and nips. Rias placed her hand on Issei's neck and whispered to him that why don't they try to sleep differently this time. She said that this tiem they should overlap their bodies in the nude; huddling, cuddling together in the nude. Issei's mind is going into overdrive as he thinks that that kind of interaction doesn't just end with that and will continue into a more sexual manner. Now, Issei is in a dillema on what to do: continue with the plan with Onii-chan Mask or sleep with Rias while embracing in the nude. He chose the latter though before he can do so, Onii-chan Mask spoke to him through the communication device for an update on what was happening. The voice of Sirzechs can be heard over the device and since it is in the middle of the night, Rias heard it. Rias became suspicious as she noticed both the device and the camera. She took both and place the comm. device on her ear and asked if it was her brother and what was going on. While this was happenning, Asia woke up.

Issei said to himself that the plan failed.

On the top floor, Asia and an angry Rias is staring on the two figures that was sitting on the floor: Issei and Onii-chan Mask.

Onii-chan Mask said that there is a reason for this but Rias said to his brother that he should remove the mask first. Onii-chan Mask replied that he isn't his brother and that he is Onii-chan Mask - Captain of "Taking Pictures of Ria-tan's Sleeping Face group" while laughing and making poses. Rias asked with an emotionless expression if he wants to call Grayfia. Upon hearing the threat, Sirzechs immediately got rid of the headgear and sincerely apologized to Rias. He then explained the whole thing to her. Rias was really angry and had tears in her eyes because of it and stormed out of the room with Asia following her. While both were shocked on what happened, a voice from a third party was heard. It was from Grayfia with an ominous aura around her saying that what happened is not good. She said that she heard everything and continued to drag Sirzechs away by his collar towards a magic circle. Grayfia told Sirzechs that once they get home, he will tell her everything. Sirzechs' face became pale immediately and started saying his apologies right after another.

Now that Sirzechs is taken care of by Grayfia, Issei shifted his focus on Rias. Grayfia asked him what he will do. He said that he will go apologize to her. Even though it was Sirzechs' fault, he still joined in and didn't asked for Rias' permission and violated her privacy. Grayfia responded with a small smile and bade their farewell.

Issei returned to his room and found the door wide open and when he looked at the bed, he noticed that someone was under the blanket; probably Rias.

Issei started to apologized and does his thing by saying what's on his mind. He added in the end that he always wants to see Rias' sleeping face when they go to bed and that he wants that he's the only person that can see it. He completely told everything what was on his mind. The person under the blanket moved but when Issei saw a glimpse on what's underneath the blanket, he found a blonde-haired cross dressing Vampire. Now, Gasper is acting like what Issei said is directed to him. Gasper was feeling happy and shy that Issei said it to him but he knows that he's a boy. Issei of course was disgusted on Gasper's action and asked why he was on the bed. Gasper said that he can't quite fall asleep and he decided to try and sleep on Issei's room but he found out that no one is present at the moment. And then he tried if Issei's bed is comfortable.

While Issei was explaining that what Gasper heard wasn't directed to him, he heard something crash to the floor. When he looked back, it was Asia, that dropped a tray of sweets, and a furious Rias. Issei asked where they went, Asia explained that after Rias stormed out of the room, they went to the kitchen and she told Asia that they will binge-eat some sweets. Angry Rias then said that first it was the matter with his brother, now with Gasper. She then said that she will give a lecture to Issei until dawn.

So, up until the sun went up, Issei apologized to Rias. Issei thought of the future where Sirzechs might make him do some things again and already offered his prayers for Grayfia's help.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-04-23, 05:57
Finished "reading" the thing hours ago and posted the summary on the wikia. So, for those who don't frequent the wikia, here you go. This is longer than the one (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=5482732&postcount=94) I gave for the story "Phoenix of the Battle School Building DX?". (the tag tldr shouldn't even be used as it defeats the purpose :heh:)

Short story "Ultimate!! Onii-chan Mask"
>Story happened before and after Volume 9 (I dunno how that works ... maybe in the middle?)

The story started with the whole Gremory group going to the Gremory castle to clean up Rias' room on Venelana's request.

Because of Rias being a Japanophile, her room is stocked up with memorabilias that she bought ranging from Shinsengumi's haori, samurai's armor to miniature model of the Tokyo evening. She also has multiple bear carvings.

Rias was being scolded by her mother because of this saying that she shouldn't haphazardly buy things and that she should learn how to user her money wisely. Venelana also said she might reconsider her pocket money in the future.

The group was ordered to carry the items from Rias' room to the warehouse in the basement. While they were carrying the things, Kiba asked Rias what he should do with the multiple wooden carvings of a bear. Rias panicked saying that they are important and she even has given names to them. Venalana countered that one was enough and ordered Kiba to continue with the moving. Venelana once again gave a lecture to Rias. Rias responded to the wooden bears being moved by shouting their names: "Bob, Daikichimaru, Leon". Issei and the othes enjoys the change in scenery as they usually see Rias behave gracefully. And since it's Issei we're talking about, she also enjoys Venelana's boobs.

Venelana continued ordering the group with the moving and also informed them that since Rias is still a young devil, the price for the contracts that they completed are still delivered and stored in the underground vault; that's why they will help in organizing them.

The story continued with Issei and Asia having tea in the corner of the vault. Issei was surprised on how large the place is. The treasures that people pay for the contracts are sorted into different areas. They helped in sorting them out and are consequently tired. Issei noted that he should start learning about this things in the case of him having his peerage of his own in the future.

While drinking tea, Issei noticed a person beckoning to him in the shadows. It was none other than the Crimson Satan, Sirzechs. When Issei asked what was the matter, Sirzechs said that he has waited for this chance as he has something to show him. They exit from the underground basement and walked for about ten minutes were they stopped in front of a luxurious door. Sirzechs opened it and what was inside was a theater room. Sirzechs took a seat and asked Issei to seat beside him. He explained that the room is primarily used when something is announced by the Gremory house so it is only use once every few years. While Issei is being embarassed on the sense of how rich they are, Sirzechs took out and opened an album of sort. What's inside are multiple "plates" per page and things were written in Devil's character like .... "Rias' first bath". When feeling in doubt, Sirzechs took out one plate and explained that they act like memory cards for video cameras similar to what humans have. Sirzechs placed the plate in a magic circle and things were projected in the screen. Sirzechs said that "he'll show him something good. This album containts recordings of Rias growing up. Video recordings of Rias will be projected now". Issei asked why only him. Sirzechs responded with a smile and asked if he doesn't want to watch. Issei thought that Rias would surely be pissed when she knew that him and Sirzechs watched recordings of her when she was young but he still wants to see it.

> First Video: Ria-tan and Sirzechs that's about to leave for work.

Sirzechs said that the video is about Rias when he was about to go to work. Issei seemed to remember a story that Rias told him. It goes on the line of a small Rias acting like a good child saying goodbye to Sirzechs as he will return to his territory. Sirzechs promised that once he return, he will read her a book and talk about the Seraphs and the Angels.

But what really happened on the video was:

Sirzechs is saying his farewell to his mother as he will return to his territory. At the back, a pretty voice was then heard saying "Onii-tama". A young Rias with a stuffed toy bear with her ran to Sirzechs. Sirzechs embraced him and asked what was the matter. Rias with a face in the brink of tears reminded him of his promise of reading a book. Sirzechs apologized and was ready to leave. Venelana also pulled Rias away but Rias clung to Sirzechs protesting and said "Onii-tama is Ria's Onii-tama". Sirzechs laughed it off and saying Rias is a spoiled child.

Venelana gave a sigh and remarked that Sirzechs has a nosebleed again and is once again spoiling Rias. --Issei noticed that the person beside him is crying. Sirzechs was saying that when Rias was still small, he was always spoiling her and are always together. But their time together gradually decreased as she gew up.--

Sirzechs asked his mother if he can take Ria with him but Venelana said no. She then turned her line of sight towards the camera. It was then revealed that the one taking the video was Lord Gremory which was extremely excited saying that "the selfish face of Ria-tan is really nice". The video ended with Venelana sighing once again because of the actions of the men of the household. --Issei agrees with Venelana's reaction but he also thinks the chibi Rias is really cute and also has the same feelings of the men of the Gremory house--

>Second Video: Ria-tan and So-tan

After the first video ended, Sirzechs took another plate and placed it on a magic circle. Once again the things inside were projected to the screen.

It was Sona and Rias in their childhood who were arguing over a toy. Rias was holding over a teddy bear saying that it was given to him by her "Onii-tama". Whil Sona was saying that Rias was being stingy for not letting her play with it for just a little while. They both tugged on the toy until the ear was torn off from the body and both were stunned on what happened. Rias immediately cried because the toy that Sirzechs gave her was broken. Sona apologized while crying herself.

Two people then came out at the same time: Sirzechs Lucifer and Serafall Leviathan. Both came to their sister's side and consoled them. Sirzechs said that there's no need to cry as the the toy can be fixed later. Serafall on Sona said that it's useless to cry now and she should properly apologize later and it wouldn't be good if they don't get along. The two adult are then seen cradling their sisters while laughing.

The two were talking with each other about their sisters but it continued to an argument which one was cuter. They tried to best each other by pulling out pictures of their siblings. Sirzechs took out pictures of Rias singing for the first time while Serafall showed pictures of Sona changing her clothes for the first time without any help. The two continued up until an angry Venelana appeared. The two Maous immediately back pedalled saying there were only talking and there are no fights. Venelana was going into lecture mode as she told the two that they are the leaders of the Underworld and she will not tolerate these kinds of action. Serafall was not spared of the lecture as Venelana said that she's also a daughter to her as her mother is a friend of hers when they were students.

The third video is about a nervous chibi Rias giving an awkward greeting in front of lots of people as she's about to have a piano concert. Both of them were enjoying watching the growth of Rias. While watching Sirzechs took out his watch to check the time and told Issei that they should go back as they've been away for a long time and others might get suspicous. As Sirzechs was putting away the plates in the album, Issei saw a word written in Devil characters saying "secret". Sirzechs noticed Issei's line of sight and pondered what he should do and he decided to show it to Issei. The screen lit up once again and what was shown was full of Rias' sleeping face. Issei immediately asked what was that and Sirzechs said that it was his collection of Rias' sleeping face and it is from her childhood; unfortunately it was stopped after she grew up. This is one of his treasures, the other is the video recordings. Sirzechs said it sadly but then, he held Issei's hands and asked if he wants to revive the treasure that was once interrupted. Issei again asked what he was talking about and Sirzechs said that Issei will take over and will be his talk in the future to take Rias' sleeping face. Sirzechs didn't wait for any objection and said that they will take action tonight.

Midnight. After the work in the Underworld, they returned home to the Hyoudou residence and while everyone was sleeping, Sirzechs and Issei met up in the top floor of the house. Sirzechs is in a costume of a "certain bat man who protects a certain city in a certain movie". Issei was in his sleepwear. When Issei called him "Sirzechs-sama", he waved his finger in front of him and said he's not that person. He is the "Captain of the 'Taking Pictures of Ria-tan's Sleeping Face group' - Onii-chan Mask". He introduced himself while also making weird poses. Onii-chan Mask then reminded Issei of their goal and gave him a camera. Issei asked why he should do this seen he always see Rias' sleeping face as they sleep together. Onii-chan Mask shook his head saying that it is different. He said that there's a strange thrill when taking pictures of someone who's sleeping; the feeling of being slightly guilty; tip-toeing silently; breaking into one's room; taking the pictures of loved ones without being noticed. He all said those with passion. Issei got curious if he took Grayfia's pictures. Onii-chan Mask said yes and when asked the result, he said he almost died and for the first time in his life, he became conscious of the possibility of death. Though he said that since Issei is the one gonna take the picture, he will be safe as he doesn't want to leave the Underworld yet. Once again, he remined Issei of the goal and said that he will be going alone as this will act as a succession ritual. He will stay in the room and will give him instructions using a communication device placed on his ear.

So, with that, Issei became an accomplice on Onii-chan Mask's hobby.

Issei went down and his destination is on his room in the 2nd floor. Earlier, he went to bed with Rias and Asia to make sure they were asleep before he met with Sirzechs. As he progressed down, Onii-chan Mask asked for an update and Issei reported that he's currently on the 4th floor. Issei then heard someone calling him.

>First encounter:

It was Akeno in a yukata with her hair down and a bottle on her hand coming from downstairs. Issei panicked when Akeno asked what he was doing and replied that he wanted to meet her. Issei thought to himeself that Rias would kill him if she knew what he is doing right now. When he looked at Akeno, she was blushing and with watery eyes. She was extremely happy on what Issei said. Akeno then hugged Issei and he felt that she wasn't wearing any bra. Issei was really troubled on how he would tell the truth. Akeno then noticed the camera on Issei's hand. She asked if he will take pictures of her. She said that it would be the first time she would be recorded but if it's Issei, it's fine. While Issei is contemplating on ditching Onii-chan Mask, he was contacted by him and told him that if there's trouble, just aim the camera towards the opposite party and press the blue button. Issei did so and a magic circle appeared with Akeno falling unconscious right after. Issei caught her before she fell onto the floor and brought her to her bed. Sirzechs explained that the camera has a hypnotic magic function included in it. Issei said that he will use it again if there's trouble again.

After leaving Akeno's room, Issei sensed another person and it was another occupant of the 4th floor: Koneko.

>Second encounter:

A half-asleep Koneko with her cat ears and tails out and only wearing a t-shirt appeared. Issei was expecting the usual Koneko reaction on what he was doing in the middle of the night with a camera on hand. But what Koneko just did is say "Nyaa...Senpa....Toilet" and hugged Issei. He replied "Yes yes" and hugged Koneko back. Through the t-shirt he felt that not only Koneko doesn't have a bra, she wasn't wearing any panties too. He escorts Koneko towards the toilet while trying to control his sanity towards his cute junior. After Koneko does her thing, she was carried up by Issei towards her room. After that, Issei continued her path towards the 2nd floor.

After finally arriving in front of his room, he was contacted yet again for a status update which Issei replied with the info. Issei silently entered his room and tip-toed towards a Rias who was wearing a red negligee which shows lots of legs and boobs. Issei beared witness to a combo of boobs, ass, and thighs. Issei thought to himself that when Rias hugs him when you will notice that her boobs acts as his pillow. TITS PILLOW. As he was troubled on what to do, Onii-chan Mask contacted him once again asking what was going on. Issei replied that everything was fine and he was just distracted by his youth. After looking once again at Rias' sleeping face, Issei felt what Sirzechs was feeling concerning "sleeping faces" as Rias' was really cute and he was determined to record this moment. He also felt that taking over this job might not be bad. As he was retrieving his camera to take the picture, Rias' eyes opened slowly and asked Issei what was wrong. Issei tried his best to hide the camera and tried to weasle his way out by saying that he thinks that Rias' sleeping face is cute. Rias yawned while smiling and slipped herself out of the bed to hug Issei. The strap of the negligee fell of her shoulder so there's boobs and nips. Rias placed her hand on Issei's neck and whispered to him that why don't they try to sleep differently this time. She said that this tiem they should overlap their bodies in the nude; huddling, cuddling together in the nude. Issei's mind is going into overdrive as he thinks that that kind of interaction doesn't just end with that and will continue into a more sexual manner. Now, Issei is in a dillema on what to do: continue with the plan with Onii-chan Mask or sleep with Rias while embracing in the nude. He chose the latter though before he can do so, Onii-chan Mask spoke to him through the communication device for an update on what was happening. The voice of Sirzechs can be heard over the device and since it is in the middle of the night, Rias heard it. Rias became suspicious as she noticed both the device and the camera. She took both and place the comm. device on her ear and asked if it was her brother and what was going on. While this was happenning, Asia woke up.

Issei said to himself that the plan failed.

On the top floor, Asia and an angry Rias is staring on the two figures that was sitting on the floor: Issei and Onii-chan Mask.

Onii-chan Mask said that there is a reason for this but Rias said to his brother that he should remove the mask first. Onii-chan Mask replied that he isn't his brother and that he is Onii-chan Mask - Captain of "Taking Pictures of Ria-tan's Sleeping Face group" while laughing and making poses. Rias asked with an emotionless expression if he wants to call Grayfia. Upon hearing the threat, Sirzechs immediately got rid of the headgear and sincerely apologized to Rias. He then explained the whole thing to her. Rias was really angry and had tears in her eyes because of it and stormed out of the room with Asia following her. While both were shocked on what happened, a voice from a third party was heard. It was from Grayfia with an ominous aura around her saying that what happened is not good. She said that she heard everything and continued to drag Sirzechs away by his collar towards a magic circle. Grayfia told Sirzechs that once they get home, he will tell her everything. Sirzechs' face became pale immediately and started saying his apologies right after another.

Now that Sirzechs is taken care of by Grayfia, Issei shifted his focus on Rias. Grayfia asked him what he will do. He said that he will go apologize to her. Even though it was Sirzechs' fault, he still joined in and didn't asked for Rias' permission and violated her privacy. Grayfia responded with a small smile and bade their farewell.

Issei returned to his room and found the door wide open and when he looked at the bed, he noticed that someone was under the blanket; probably Rias.

Issei started to apologized and does his thing by saying what's on his mind. He added in the end that he always wants to see Rias' sleeping face when they go to bed and that he wants that he's the only person that can see it. He completely told everything what was on his mind. The person under the blanket moved but when Issei saw a glimpse on what's underneath the blanket, he found a blonde-haired cross dressing Vampire. Now, Gasper is acting like what Issei said is directed to him. Gasper was feeling happy and shy that Issei said it to him but he knows that he's a boy. Issei of course was disgusted on Gasper's action and asked why he was on the bed. Gasper said that he can't quite fall asleep and he decided to try and sleep on Issei's room but he found out that no one is present at the moment. And then he tried if Issei's bed is comfortable.

While Issei was explaining that what Gasper heard wasn't directed to him, he heard something crash to the floor. When he looked back, it was Asia, that dropped a tray of sweets, and a furious Rias. Issei asked where they went, Asia explained that after Rias stormed out of the room, they went to the kitchen and she told Asia that they will binge-eat some sweets. Angry Rias then said that first it was the matter with his brother, now with Gasper. She then said that she will give a lecture to Issei until dawn.

So, up until the sun went up, Issei apologized to Rias. Issei thought of the future where Sirzechs might make him do some things again and already offered his prayers for Grayfia's help.

Sirzechs is soooooo fucked up in the head. xD
And it seems he loves cosplaying, first it was Power Rangers, now it was Batman. lol
At least Ise had the decency of recognising what he did was wrong.
Poor Gasper, he's getting false hopes. :p

Biohazardous
2015-04-23, 09:26
OMG lol all of it is so funny. Poor Gasper Kusa might need to comfort him. :(

Armando99
2015-04-23, 15:41
Wasn't that funny though? And then, to be caught by both Rias and Asia while saying all those things -it doesn't get any better, lol.

Biohazardous
2015-04-23, 15:45
It will be so awesome animated. Think I'd laugh the whole episode. Needs to be an OVA next season. :)

ImperialFlameGod8190
2015-04-23, 16:49
Ah that was funny as hell. Sirzechs is a nut

KnightShade
2015-04-23, 19:26
how was the nekomata ninja scroll short for those who can read Japanese?

jopjopjop
2015-04-24, 02:39
how was the nekomata ninja scroll short for those who can read Japanese?

The 2nd half of that short story became a fight.

Fights between Armaros and Metatron. Kuroka vs Salamander Tomita (the kappa that was mentioned in the short story Oppai of Tennis; Koneko's idol in rap). The strange yuki-onna BTFO by Ophis.

KnightShade
2015-04-24, 17:49
The 2nd half of that short story became a fight.

Fights between Armaros and Metatron. Kuroka vs Salamander Tomita (the kappa that was mentioned in the short story Oppai of Tennis; Koneko's idol in rap). The strange yuki-onna BTFO by Ophis.

cool
10 char

jopjopjop
2015-06-15, 07:21
Life.4 of High School DxD Dx1

Records of Chichiryuutei's Pleasure Adventure
> story happens after Volume 9

The story started with the Occult Research Club gathering at the club room after school. Rias told them that she received a report from Grayfia that a group is impersonating "Oppai Dragon". They have been found defeating bad guys in a frontier of the Gremory territory. Not only are they impersonating Issei's character, they also have others impersonate Rias', Koneko's, and Kiba's characters.

Issei asked what was the problem if what they were doing is defeating bad guys and aren't what they were doing good. Rias replied that even though what they were doing is good, it will potentially cause trouble to them in the future as grudges from the defeated enemies will be targeted to them and they will know nothing about it. It can also ruin their reputation if the imposters were defeated. Rias added that now that she knows what were happening on the frontiers, she can't let it be overlooked as the next head of the clan. Issei noted that he too should study and prepare for these kinds of things in preparation when he becomes a High-class Devil.

Issei then heard Koneko and Akeno talking. Koneko was hostile towards the one impersonating her as ''Hellcat''. Kiba was curious as to who was impersonating him as well. Issei imagined that his impostor as an old man wearing a costume.

With that, they awaited the day that they would meet the impostors.

The day arrived and they used a magic circle to teleport to the Underworld and then rode Gryphons towards the country town on the frontier of the Gremory territory. They flew over mountains rich in nature and large rivers. The group arrived in a town where windmills and wheat fields are located with a superb view of the mountains as a background. Typical to rural towns, the population is low and the roads aren't paved.

According to Akeno, the town's specialty is their wheats and traditional crafts. Asia, with her eyes shining, expressed his want to live in such a place. Issei thought that he would want to also live together with Asia in this kind of place but only for 10 years or so. Living here for 100 years would be tough as he had lived in a place all his life in the city.

Kiba then said that the town is subject to attacks from stray Devils as the town isn't well protected due to lack of man power and its location.

While they were talking, they noticed towns people gathering to a corner of the town and were mentioning the name "Oppai Dragon". They followed the people to meet the pretenders.

In the center of the several people that have gathered. A person loudly said that they would beat the demon that is targeting the town and they will keep the them safe. The voice was oddly familiar to the group and when they saw where it came from, they were shocked as what they saw is an exact copy of Rias; only that the Rias in front of them is wearing a dress and the real one is wearing the Kuoh Academy Uniform. The -fake Rias- continued saying that the one responsible for the attacks is a ''Demon Dragon'' under Crom Cruach. And before they do harm, they will exterminate him. The town's people then rejoiced and heaped praises towards fake Rias.

The impersonation is so good that there wouldn't be any trouble to mistake the -fake Rias- from the real one. The -fake Rias- continued her speech and said that the one who will crush the opposition is none other than the Oppai Dragon himself! A person in red armor then stepped forward. Issei noticed that the armor that the man was wearing was different from his and he can't shake off the feeling that he knew that particular design. While trying to remember where he saw that design, Issei noticed Koneko, who normally doesn't express her emotions, visibly shaken while pointing towards a person in the impostor's group.

What appeared on the direction Koneko was wearing was a person with a dynamite body wearing costumes of the character "Hellcat" and it's none other than Kuroka. At that very moment, everything became clear. Issei remembered where he saw that armor. It was Vali's Scale Mail only that it was colored red. And if you look at the far end, Arthur is also present wearing a business suit. The group impersonating them and was defeating the bad guys attacking the town is none other than the Vali Team.

Issei then saw Rias walking towards the -fake Rias-. While the -fake Rias- was already saying that they should celebrate, Rias hit the fake's head louldy and grabbed her from the nape and dragged her elsewhere. The -fake Rias- was startled and started talking with her real voice and it was revealed that it was Bikou who was pretending as Switch Princess. Issei looked towards the man in red armor and the person talked and said that they've already been found out, revealing that it is indeed Vali. While all the commotion is happening, the townspeople are confused as there's two Rias in front of them and thought one of them must be cosplaying. Both groups then moved to a deserted placed.

The Gremory group and the Vali Team went in a secluded place to talk. Once they were out of sight of the townspeople, Bikou transformed back to his original self and Vali took off his armor. Rias asked Bikou what was the reason they were impersonating them and defeating bad guys to protect the town.

Bikou explained that they received information of an alleged sighting of the legendary Evil Dragon Crom Cruach and they proceeded to check things out. While they were trying to confirm things, they repelled by chance a group of mysterious monsters attacking the town. To the townspeople, they thought what saved them were the Oppai Dragon and his crew as 1.) they fought against monsters/terrorists 2.) they are inside the Gremory territory. Since they themselves are branded as terrorists, they went with the flow and acted as Oppai Dragon. By the way, Le Fay, Gogz-kun, and Fenrir are on another expedition themselves.

When Rose heard that they were after Crom Cruach, she said Crom was already rumored to have been exterminated. Issei heard it and questioned why are they still searching for it. Arthur replied that there while there are rumors that he is already dead as a result of Christian interventions, there are also rumors that say that he is still alive and may have escaped somewhere else.

Bikou then said that the Dragon near the mounting that using multiple demons and is aiming for the town is definitely not Crom Cruach. When asked by Xenovia why they were still here even though their search is already over, Vali and Bikou said that they fell a little indebted to them as they provided them good food and lodging. That's why they decided to defeat the Dragon before they leave. Kuroka added that they are also having fun playing as Oppai Dragon which Bikou also agreed to.

While Issei was feeling confused on what is going on, Albion talked to Ddraig saying that the time has come for his turn to be mocked as "Oppai Dragon". Ddraig apologized and said that even he doesn't know what is going to happen and it's all Issei's fault. He is just forced to ridiculous situations over and over again and he can't do anything about it.

With all the Vali Team has done for the town, Rias thanked them as a person from the Gremory clan and the next head. Bikou took this opportunity to mock Rias. He patted her head and said that this town is being overlooked. The TV signals doesn't reach well here and they can only keep track of the show by listening to it. He continued that the show is being broadcasted in different parts of the Underworld but not on a place that she governs. That's the reason why it was easy for the others to disguise as them as they haven't seen the show in TV.

As everything Bikou said was right, Rias can only look down and say that she will make sure that they build a tower for the signals to be transmitted better. Bikou continued patting her head and said they should also add convenience store and supermarkets as the town's market is poorly stocked. Rias once again can't talk back and only say that she will take note of his opinions.

Bikou not letting up, proposed that they should also build a ramen store. And if they want, he can act as the manager as he's been fairly addicted to ramen. This time, Rias had enough saying that he didn't have her permission for him to pat her head. Seeing Rias getting riled up, Bikou said that it isn't good for Switch Princess to get angry. Rias replied that it's none of his business and said that they can't stay as they entered her territory without permission so they are illegal immigrants.

With things starting to heat up, Bikou transformed once again to Switch Princess and said that he is more suitable to be Switch Princess than her, copying Rias' movements completely. Koneko helped Rias by giving Rias her snack: a banana. Rias turned Bikou's taunt around by saying that recently there have been lots of things that she has to go to and do, now since he can copy her perfectly he can do it for her. In return she will give him a banana, a fitting reward for a monkey. Bikou then challenged Rias to let the townspeople decide who they think is the real Switch Princess; which Rias agreed to. This way the match between the Gremory group and the Vali team was decided.

Next to Issei, he heard Vali talking to Albion. It seems like upon hearing what is about to happen, Albion is frantically convincing Vali to go back home. Vali replied saying that this is only a sideshow and in the first place, he doesn't know where the White Dragon Emperor lived. Issei then said to Vali that him and his group has lots of free time. Vali replied that time to time it is alright to take a break. He was just here to defeat the Dragon and protect the town to repay the town's kindness. Also he enjoys the bread and cookies they made and think it is really delicious. At the end, Ddraig said that this is the first time that both the possessors and the Heavenly Dragons themselves are in close proximity and fighting against each other is nowhere near their minds.

After Bikou in disguise as -fake Switch Princess- informed the town of the competition, they hurriedly built a stage for it. Issei thought that perhaps there is a lack of entertainment in the poor rural town, they were excited that something interesting is about to happen.

Complete with an MC and judges, the contest, titled "Which is the real Oppai Dragon", started.

Judges

Town Mayor
Irina
Xenovia
Asia
Rossweisse

Issei, Rias, Koneko, Gasper, and Kiba are all in the stage. Issei said that the girls who are acting as judges are enjoying themselves but they forgot to take in his opinion whether he wants to participate or not. Rias on the other hand is really fired up and is that there is no way she will lose to that monkey.

The competition will be 5v5. There are five on their side but Issei can only count four on the other side. While wondering who will be the fifth member, the contest started.

:argue:---Round 1 : Darkness Knight Fang---:argue:

Both Kiba and Arthur are wearing the costume for the character and they have badges attached to them marked 1 or 2. After they stepped forward, the towngirls went bonkers and cheered for them wildly. To further decide which one is better, each contestant will try to impress the judges.

Kiba was up first and performed a scene from the Oppai Dragon show. Even though what he said was something normal, the towngirls cheered wildly as if he was flirting with them. The mic was then handed to Arthur and he turned towards Issei. Arthur said that once he fights against Oppai Dragon, he wants to know whether a person who is hailed as one of the Heavenly Dragons can withstand a wave from his Holy King Sword. Issei shivered from the hostility directed towards him and he doesn't know whether it is real or not. Like what happened to Kiba's, the girl also reacted the same way and cheered for him loudly.

Next came the judging. The mayor said that he doesn't care and doesn't want anything to do with handsome men; which Issei wholeheartedly agreed with. When it came down to the other judges, they cannot decide either who is more fitting for the role. A choice between a refreshing Kiba or Arthur with a dangerous atmosphere. In the end, the match-up became a draw.

:argue:--Round 2 : Hellcat (G ˝-˝ V)--:argue:

Next comes the duel between sisters as "Hellcat". Even though both are wearing the same designs, the difference is huge. While Koneko's is a ''loli-loli Hellcat'', Kuroka is an ''ero-ero Hellcat''. The male crowd went wild with the appearance of Kuroka calling her ''Hellcat-sama''.

Kuroka took the mic first and did what she can to impress the judges. What she did is she traced her body with her hand: from her thigh, hips, waist and then to her mouth. Finally, she licked her lower lips and asked the crowd if "Do you want Hellcat to be your Onee-san?". Everyone had a nosebleed and responded to Kuroka's question with a big yes.

Koneko's turn came and her actions were different from her sister's. Koneko, with trembling shoulders and her ears down, had a sad expression. She said that she thinks this is what the real Hellcat-chan would look like. Although it might be hard to have an appeal as her breasts are small. Koneko didn't expect her self-deprecation would appeal to the crowd with them having another round of nosebleed and cheering saying that "Cute!!" and "A loli is the best!!". The mayor also joined in and said, "A confrontation between a loli and her erotic big sister. I was glad to have been born in the Underworld".

The result was a come-from-behind victory for Koneko. Kuroka had an overwhelming lead at the start, but the saying "cute is justice" propelled Koneko to victory.

:argue:--Round 3: Cardboard-box Vampire God (G 1˝ v ˝ V)--:argue:

Gasper stepped forward on the stage dressed on his usual attire and he's up against a normal cardboard box. The townspeople think that the cardboard box is the real one for the reasonings of : "cardboard box is in the title, so that must be it", "the devil is too cute to be that character". Even when Xenovia and Irina think the cardboard box fit the role more than Gasper. Rossweisse said that it has been a long while that he has seen Gasper inside a cardboard box. When Rose said that, even Issei felt like the cardboard box indeed fits the role more than Gasper. All the people in the venue has the cardboard box' vote.

The result, cardboard box won against Gasper. This shocked Gasper and holed himself up in his own cardboard box crying.

:argue:--Round 4: Switch Princess (G 1˝ v 1˝ V)--:argue:

The showdown between Rias and Bikou starts. Both real and fake stepped onto the stage, both wearing dresses. Rias' left glove has the Gremory mark on it to tell who the real one is.

When given the chance to impress everyone, Bikou started and said that he'd show the miraculous power of Switch Princess. As soon as -she- said that, -she- pushed -her- breast forward and pushed -her- own nipples. Then, -her- breasts begin to shine like the Rias' breasts' second phase and it glows red. Issei doesn't know how but it seems like Vali and his team had gathered information on what happened to Issei in Kyoto. Bikou is probably making it shine by using magic. The audience was wow'ed on what was happenning.

Rias responded by saying that he wouldn't lose and called Issei to her. She instructed him to press her nipples. She said that what Bikou was doing is a fake miracle and if it was them, they can show the real one. Even though Issei was confused, he get along with the plan and pressed Rias nipples. After Rias cried, "Iyaaan", the jewels on Issei's armor started to shine and emit red aura. The red light coming from Issei's jewel is brighter than the light from the -fake Rias- and it lit up the whole venue. When basked on the light, the mayor said that this is the real miracle.

At that time, a sudden cry came from an audience member. He was suffering under the light from Issei's armor and started to transform into a large black dragon. The townspeople immediately scattered after seeing the dragon. The dragon was dumb-founded on what happened saying that the magic of the Devils to transform that he had improved was broken by the powers of Oppai Dragon and Switch Princess. After Albion saw that the power of Oppai also affected those around them, he shouted at Ddraig saying to do not approach him ever again. Ddraig cried saying that even his lifelong rival is picking on him.

At that point, Vali stood beside Issei and said that there would be no need to search as the Dragon is the one responsible for the attack of the town. Issei noted that the quality of aura of the Dragon is certainly inferior to that of a Dragon King's. But even with that, the Dragon doesn't seem to care and said that his disguise is known, he will start dominating the town and make it a stepping stone to his plan. Issei and Vali were dumb-struck as to what the Dragon said. Issei thought that the Dragon most likely doesn't know that the people standing in front of him are the Two-Heavenly Dragons. Ddraig said the Dragon must be still a "kid". He perhaps came from the Demon Dragon clan and crossed halfway across the world. He most likely haven't met a real strong person before.

The black Dragon then said that he'll show them the demons under him. From the shadow of the Dragon, multiple demons appeared but they pose no threat to them. Bikou proposed to Rias that whoever defeats more will win the game. Rias agreed and told her group that they will blow the enemies away and protect the poor people of the Gremory territory. Vali also instructed his group to fight but said to not take it seriously in risk of destroying the surroundings too. This way, the fight against the black Dragon started.

On a later date, the group is once again in the town watching the people watch the Oppai Dragon show. The children were imitating what Oppai Dragon does.

After they defeated the Dragon, Rias immediately dispatched Gremory soldiers on to the town to prevent villains from the targeting the town again. They also built towers so that they can watch televisions and they wouldn't be lacking on information. The Vali Team as usual disappeared without anyone noticing. Though this time Kuroka left Issei something for him. It was a collection of erotic pictures of Kuroka in the "Hellcat" costume. While Issei was feasting with his eyes, he didn't notice Koneko and she snatched the pictures away. Even before Issei could explain, Koneko ripped everything apart and gave Issei a punch to the mid-section. As Koneko was about to leave, she softly said "I will also get bigger". After that she quickly left. Issei only caught the tail end of what she said: "big", and what would be "big"? He dismissed that thought as what was important was the pictures. He lamented on the fact the the erotic pictures where destroyed.

Direwolf18
2015-06-15, 08:44
Thanks so much jopjopjop that story is brilliant.

Hokoga
2015-06-15, 08:47
Thanks jopjopjop
I wonder what happened to the demon dragon

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-15, 09:08
Life.4 of High School DxD Dx1

Records of Chichiryuutei's Pleasure Adventure
> story happens after Volume 9

The story started with the Occult Research Club gathering at the club room after school. Rias told them that she received a report from Grayfia that a group is impersonating "Oppai Dragon". They have been found defeating bad guys in a frontier of the Gremory territory. Not only are they impersonating Issei's character, they also have others impersonate Rias', Koneko's, and Kiba's characters.

Issei asked what was the problem if what they were doing is defeating bad guys and aren't what they were doing good. Rias replied that even though what they were doing is good, it will potentially cause trouble to them in the future as grudges from the defeated enemies will be targeted to them and they will know nothing about it. It can also ruin their reputation if the imposters were defeated. Rias added that now that she knows what were happening on the frontiers, she can't let it be overlooked as the next head of the clan. Issei noted that he too should study and prepare for these kinds of things in preparation when he becomes a High-class Devil.

Issei then heard Koneko and Akeno talking. Koneko was hostile towards the one impersonating her as ''Hellcat''. Kiba was curious as to who was impersonating him as well. Issei imagined that his impostor as an old man wearing a costume.

With that, they awaited the day that they would meet the impostors.

The day arrived and they used a magic circle to teleport to the Underworld and then rode Gryphons towards the country town on the frontier of the Gremory territory. They flew over mountains rich in nature and large rivers. The group arrived in a town where windmills and wheat fields are located with a superb view of the mountains as a background. Typical to rural towns, the population is low and the roads aren't paved.

According to Akeno, the town's specialty is their wheats and traditional crafts. Asia, with her eyes shining, expressed his want to live in such a place. Issei thought that he would want to also live together with Asia in this kind of place but only for 10 years or so. Living here for 100 years would be tough as he had lived in a place all his life in the city.

Kiba then said that the town is subject to attacks from stray Devils as the town isn't well protected due to lack of man power and its location.

While they were talking, they noticed towns people gathering to a corner of the town and were mentioning the name "Oppai Dragon". They followed the people to meet the pretenders.

In the center of the several people that have gathered. A person loudly said that they would beat the demon that is targeting the town and they will keep the them safe. The voice was oddly familiar to the group and when they saw where it came from, they were shocked as what they saw is an exact copy of Rias; only that the Rias in front of them is wearing a dress and the real one is wearing the Kuoh Academy Uniform. The -fake Rias- continued saying that the one responsible for the attacks is a ''Demon Dragon'' under Crom Cruach. And before they do harm, they will exterminate him. The town's people then rejoiced and heaped praises towards fake Rias.

The impersonation is so good that there wouldn't be any trouble to mistake the -fake Rias- from the real one. The -fake Rias- continued her speech and said that the one who will crush the opposition is none other than the Oppai Dragon himself! A person in red armor then stepped forward. Issei noticed that the armor that the man was wearing was different from his and he can't shake off the feeling that he knew that particular design. While trying to remember where he saw that design, Issei noticed Koneko, who normally doesn't express her emotions, visibly shaken while pointing towards a person in the impostor's group.

What appeared on the direction Koneko was wearing was a person with a dynamite body wearing costumes of the character "Hellcat" and it's none other than Kuroka. At that very moment, everything became clear. Issei remembered where he saw that armor. It was Vali's Scale Mail only that it was colored red. And if you look at the far end, Arthur is also present wearing a business suit. The group impersonating them and was defeating the bad guys attacking the town is none other than the Vali Team.

Issei then saw Rias walking towards the -fake Rias-. While the -fake Rias- was already saying that they should celebrate, Rias hit the fake's head louldy and grabbed her from the nape and dragged her elsewhere. The -fake Rias- was startled and started talking with her real voice and it was revealed that it was Bikou who was pretending as Switch Princess. Issei looked towards the man in red armor and the person talked and said that they've already been found out, revealing that it is indeed Vali. While all the commotion is happening, the townspeople are confused as there's two Rias in front of them and thought one of them must be cosplaying. Both groups then moved to a deserted placed.

The Gremory group and the Vali Team went in a secluded place to talk. Once they were out of sight of the townspeople, Bikou transformed back to his original self and Vali took off his armor. Rias asked Bikou what was the reason they were impersonating them and defeating bad guys to protect the town.

Bikou explained that they received information of an alleged sighting of the legendary Evil Dragon Crom Cruach and they proceeded to check things out. While they were trying to confirm things, they repelled by chance a group of mysterious monsters attacking the town. To the townspeople, they thought what saved them were the Oppai Dragon and his crew as 1.) they fought against monsters/terrorists 2.) they are inside the Gremory territory. Since they themselves are branded as terrorists, they went with the flow and acted as Oppai Dragon. By the way, Le Fay, Gogz-kun, and Fenrir are on another expedition themselves.

When Rose heard that they were after Crom Cruach, she said Crom was already rumored to have been exterminated. Issei heard it and questioned why are they still searching for it. Arthur replied that there while there are rumors that he is already dead as a result of Christian interventions, there are also rumors that say that he is still alive and may have escaped somewhere else.

Bikou then said that the Dragon near the mounting that using multiple demons and is aiming for the town is definitely not Crom Cruach. When asked by Xenovia why they were still here even though their search is already over, Vali and Bikou said that they fell a little indebted to them as they provided them good food and lodging. That's why they decided to defeat the Dragon before they leave. Kuroka added that they are also having fun playing as Oppai Dragon which Bikou also agreed to.

While Issei was feeling confused on what is going on, Albion talked to Ddraig saying that the time has come for his turn to be mocked as "Oppai Dragon". Ddraig apologized and said that even he doesn't know what is going to happen and it's all Issei's fault. He is just forced to ridiculous situations over and over again and he can't do anything about it.

With all the Vali Team has done for the town, Rias thanked them as a person from the Gremory clan and the next head. Bikou took this opportunity to mock Rias. He patted her head and said that this town is being overlooked. The TV signals doesn't reach well here and they can only keep track of the show by listening to it. He continued that the show is being broadcasted in different parts of the Underworld but not on a place that she governs. That's the reason why it was easy for the others to disguise as them as they haven't seen the show in TV.

As everything Bikou said was right, Rias can only look down and say that she will make sure that they build a tower for the signals to be transmitted better. Bikou continued patting her head and said they should also add convenience store and supermarkets as the town's market is poorly stocked. Rias once again can't talk back and only say that she will take note of his opinions.

Bikou not letting up, proposed that they should also build a ramen store. And if they want, he can act as the manager as he's been fairly addicted to ramen. This time, Rias had enough saying that he didn't have her permission for him to pat her head. Seeing Rias getting riled up, Bikou said that it isn't good for Switch Princess to get angry. Rias replied that it's none of his business and said that they can't stay as they entered her territory without permission so they are illegal immigrants.

With things starting to heat up, Bikou transformed once again to Switch Princess and said that he is more suitable to be Switch Princess than her, copying Rias' movements completely. Koneko helped Rias by giving Rias her snack: a banana. Rias turned Bikou's taunt around by saying that recently there have been lots of things that she has to go to and do, now since he can copy her perfectly he can do it for her. In return she will give him a banana, a fitting reward for a monkey. Bikou then challenged Rias to let the townspeople decide who they think is the real Switch Princess; which Rias agreed to. This way the match between the Gremory group and the Vali team was decided.

Next to Issei, he heard Vali talking to Albion. It seems like upon hearing what is about to happen, Albion is frantically convincing Vali to go back home. Vali replied saying that this is only a sideshow and in the first place, he doesn't know where the White Dragon Emperor lived. Issei then said to Vali that him and his group has lots of free time. Vali replied that time to time it is alright to take a break. He was just here to defeat the Dragon and protect the town to repay the town's kindness. Also he enjoys the bread and cookies they made and think it is really delicious. At the end, Ddraig said that this is the first time that both the possessors and the Heavenly Dragons themselves are in close proximity and fighting against each other is nowhere near their minds.

After Bikou in disguise as -fake Switch Princess- informed the town of the competition, they hurriedly built a stage for it. Issei thought that perhaps there is a lack of entertainment in the poor rural town, they were excited that something interesting is about to happen.

Complete with an MC and judges, the contest, titled "Which is the real Oppai Dragon", started.

Judges

Town Mayor
Irina
Xenovia
Asia
Rossweisse

Issei, Rias, Koneko, Gasper, and Kiba are all in the stage. Issei said that the girls who are acting as judges are enjoying themselves but they forgot to take in his opinion whether he wants to participate or not. Rias on the other hand is really fired up and is that there is no way she will lose to that monkey.

The competition will be 5v5. There are five on their side but Issei can only count four on the other side. While wondering who will be the fifth member, the contest started.

:argue:---Round 1 : Darkness Knight Fang---:argue:

Both Kiba and Arthur are wearing the costume for the character and they have badges attached to them marked 1 or 2. After they stepped forward, the towngirls went bonkers and cheered for them wildly. To further decide which one is better, each contestant will try to impress the judges.

Kiba was up first and performed a scene from the Oppai Dragon show. Even though what he said was something normal, the towngirls cheered wildly as if he was flirting with them. The mic was then handed to Arthur and he turned towards Issei. Arthur said that once he fights against Oppai Dragon, he wants to know whether a person who is hailed as one of the Heavenly Dragons can withstand a wave from his Holy King Sword. Issei shivered from the hostility directed towards him and he doesn't know whether it is real or not. Like what happened to Kiba's, the girl also reacted the same way and cheered for him loudly.

Next came the judging. The mayor said that he doesn't care and doesn't want anything to do with handsome men; which Issei wholeheartedly agreed with. When it came down to the other judges, they cannot decide either who is more fitting for the role. A choice between a refreshing Kiba or Arthur with a dangerous atmosphere. In the end, the match-up became a draw.

:argue:--Round 2 : Hellcat (G ˝-˝ V)--:argue:

Next comes the duel between sisters as "Hellcat". Even though both are wearing the same designs, the difference is huge. While Koneko's is a ''loli-loli Hellcat'', Kuroka is an ''ero-ero Hellcat''. The male crowd went wild with the appearance of Kuroka calling her ''Hellcat-sama''.

Kuroka took the mic first and did what she can to impress the judges. What she did is she traced her body with her hand: from her thigh, hips, waist and then to her mouth. Finally, she licked her lower lips and asked the crowd if "Do you want Hellcat to be your Onee-san?". Everyone had a nosebleed and responded to Kuroka's question with a big yes.

Koneko's turn came and her actions were different from her sister's. Koneko, with trembling shoulders and her ears down, had a sad expression. She said that she thinks this is what the real Hellcat-chan would look like. Although it might be hard to have an appeal as her breasts are small. Koneko didn't expect her self-deprecation would appeal to the crowd with them having another round of nosebleed and cheering saying that "Cute!!" and "A loli is the best!!". The mayor also joined in and said, "A confrontation between a loli and her erotic big sister. I was glad to have been born in the Underworld".

The result was a come-from-behind victory for Koneko. Kuroka had an overwhelming lead at the start, but the saying "cute is justice" propelled Koneko to victory.

:argue:--Round 3: Cardboard-box Vampire God (G 1˝ v ˝ V)--:argue:

Gasper stepped forward on the stage dressed on his usual attire and he's up against a normal cardboard box. The townspeople think that the cardboard box is the real one for the reasonings of : "cardboard box is in the title, so that must be it", "the devil is too cute to be that character". Even when Xenovia and Irina think the cardboard box fit the role more than Gasper. Rossweisse said that it has been a long while that he has seen Gasper inside a cardboard box. When Rose said that, even Issei felt like the cardboard box indeed fits the role more than Gasper. All the people in the venue has the cardboard box' vote.

The result, cardboard box won against Gasper. This shocked Gasper and holed himself up in his own cardboard box crying.

:argue:--Round 4: Switch Princess (G 1˝ v 1˝ V)--:argue:

The showdown between Rias and Bikou starts. Both real and fake stepped onto the stage, both wearing dresses. Rias' left glove has the Gremory mark on it to tell who the real one is.

When given the chance to impress everyone, Bikou started and said that he'd show the miraculous power of Switch Princess. As soon as -she- said that, -she- pushed -her- breast forward and pushed -her- own nipples. Then, -her- breasts begin to shine like the Rias' breasts' second phase and it glows red. Issei doesn't know how but it seems like Vali and his team had gathered information on what happened to Issei in Kyoto. Bikou is probably making it shine by using magic. The audience was wow'ed on what was happenning.

Rias responded by saying that he wouldn't lose and called Issei to her. She instructed him to press her nipples. She said that what Bikou was doing is a fake miracle and if it was them, they can show the real one. Even though Issei was confused, he get along with the plan and pressed Rias nipples. After Rias cried, "Iyaaan", the jewels on Issei's armor started to shine and emit red aura. The red light coming from Issei's jewel is brighter than the light from the -fake Rias- and it lit up the whole venue. When basked on the light, the mayor said that this is the real miracle.

At that time, a sudden cry came from an audience member. He was suffering under the light from Issei's armor and started to transform into a large black dragon. The townspeople immediately scattered after seeing the dragon. The dragon was dumb-founded on what happened saying that the magic of the Devils to transform that he had improved was broken by the powers of Oppai Dragon and Switch Princess. After Albion saw that the power of Oppai also affected those around them, he shouted at Ddraig saying to do not approach him ever again. Ddraig cried saying that even his lifelong rival is picking on him.

At that point, Vali stood beside Issei and said that there would be no need to search as the Dragon is the one responsible for the attack of the town. Issei noted that the quality of aura of the Dragon is certainly inferior to that of a Dragon King's. But even with that, the Dragon doesn't seem to care and said that his disguise is known, he will start dominating the town and make it a stepping stone to his plan. Issei and Vali were dumb-struck as to what the Dragon said. Issei thought that the Dragon most likely doesn't know that the people standing in front of him are the Two-Heavenly Dragons. Ddraig said the Dragon must be still a "kid". He perhaps came from the Demon Dragon clan and crossed halfway across the world. He most likely haven't met a real strong person before.

The black Dragon then said that he'll show them the demons under him. From the shadow of the Dragon, multiple demons appeared but they pose no threat to them. Bikou proposed to Rias that whoever defeats more will win the game. Rias agreed and told her group that they will blow the enemies away and protect the poor people of the Gremory territory. Vali also instructed his group to fight but said to not take it seriously in risk of destroying the surroundings too. This way, the fight against the black Dragon started.

On a later date, the group is once again in the town watching the people watch the Oppai Dragon show. The children were imitating what Oppai Dragon does.

After they defeated the Dragon, Rias immediately dispatched Gremory soldiers on to the town to prevent villains from the targeting the town again. They also built towers so that they can watch televisions and they wouldn't be lacking on information. The Vali Team as usual disappeared without anyone noticing. Though this time Kuroka left Issei something for him. It was a collection of erotic pictures of Kuroka in the "Hellcat" costume. While Issei was feasting with his eyes, he didn't notice Koneko and she snatched the pictures away. Even before Issei could explain, Koneko ripped everything apart and gave Issei a punch to the mid-section. As Koneko was about to leave, she softly said "I will also get bigger". After that she quickly left. Issei only caught the tail end of what she said: "big", and what would be "big"? He dismissed that thought as what was important was the pictures. He lamented on the fact the the erotic pictures where destroyed.

Poor Gasper. That gotta hurt. :(

Biohazardous
2015-06-15, 09:13
Lol that story is too awesome. Animate it right meow. I want to see Rias drag Bikou and Koneko's parts. :)

B214
2015-06-15, 10:08
Poor Gasper. That gotta hurt. :(

Gasper should realize much earlier the worth isn't in him, it's in the cardboard.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-06-15, 10:16
Gasper should realize much earlier the worth isn't in him, it's in the cardboard.

Come on, don't bully Gasper, he's a cool guy. ;_;

Biohazardous
2015-06-15, 10:20
*waits for Kusa to read it. :p

B214
2015-06-15, 11:22
Come on, don't bully Gasper, he's a cool guy. ;_;

I was actually referring to his Danball Vampire Box character. :heh:

kusabireika
2015-06-15, 22:48
hug Gasper
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/0kusabireika0/Kanade%20Emoticon/Kanade009_zps730b0b02.jpg

don't bully my Gasper or else ^^
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/0kusabireika0/Kanade%20Emoticon/Kanade001_zps62fb1070.jpg

DragonOsman
2015-07-20, 21:40
^Saw that coming. Not that it's a bad thing, though.

Anyway, where are the summaries of the translations for the rest of DX1? Or was that already the whole book?

Also, is there a chance that we'll get to read summaries of SSs from the Dragon Magazine itself (I know that all of the SSs are being compiled in DX, but the Dragon Magazine being added couldn't hurt).

Edit: Also, not all of the DX ones are from Dragon Magazine, right? So all of the short stories that are only in DX have to also be translated.

slydevious
2015-08-04, 21:27
I am really interested in the Life.1 Abduction ERO!

Since it's how Ise loses his perverted nature

DragonOsman
2015-08-05, 08:02
Yeah, I also want to read that one. Well, I want to read all of them, especially the one that's exclusive to DX.1.

Hokoga
2015-09-17, 17:48
How long has Life.1 Abduction ERO! been translated?

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-17, 17:54
It's translated?! WHERE?!

Hokoga
2015-09-17, 18:04
It's translated?! WHERE?!Check the recent updates on Baka-Tsuki

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-17, 19:07
That was hilarious and sweet at the same time. Definitely my favourite SS up to now. Animate this shit ASAP, TNK. xD

But I think something inside me broke when Ise said Oppai and World Peace aren't related in the slightest. That hurt. It hurt so much. :(

BladeMancer
2015-09-17, 20:31
But I think something inside me broke when Ise said Oppai and World Peace aren't related in the slightest. That hurt. It hurt so much. :(
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6gg41gg1G1qdfstb.gif

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-17, 20:40
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6gg41gg1G1qdfstb.gif
It can't be...one of the biggest perverts in anime actually DENYING oppai!? This isn't him, either he has gone mad or is brainwashed
Madness indeed. Such madness that everyone aside from Rossweisse cried at such a tragedy. :heh:

Actually, Azazel hit him with an UFO beam which made him completely uninterested (being put nicely, he actually outright rejects it) any kind of erotic behaviour/act/material. And he also started to spout some "making the world better" and "achieving world peace" bull crap. :heh:

Weather
2015-09-17, 21:06
Madness indeed. Such madness that everyone aside from Rossweisse cried at such a tragedy. :heh:

Actually, Azazel hit him with an UFO beam which made him completely uninterested (being put nicely, he actually outright rejects it) any kind of erotic behaviour/act/material. And he also started to spout some "making the world better" and "achieving world peace" bull crap. :heh:

In short he made him a Light Novel Harem protagonist... oh wait.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-17, 21:52
In short he made him a Light Novel Harem protagonist... oh wait.

Nononononono. No.

I'm talking about Yuuki Fucking Rito-tier. :heh:

Biohazardous
2015-09-18, 09:28
OMG this is too funny. It totally needs to be animated

aw454wtr
2015-09-19, 03:58
Nononononono. No.

I'm talking about Yuuki Fucking Rito-tier. :heh:

You can add main characters from infinite stratos, oremio and haganai to that list

At least Ise did end up choosing someone before the end of the series

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-19, 08:14
You can add main characters from infinite stratos, oremio and haganai to that list

At least Ise did end up choosing someone before the end of the series

I said that because Rito is so against erotic stuff when he lives in what is pretty much a hentai series. Those other guys were undecided but I doubt they ever were in a situation like Rito's, or some of Ise's in this SS. So not really about uncertainty here.

Yes, Ise did the best choice: He choose them all. :p

B214
2015-09-19, 09:14
I said that because Rito is so against erotic stuff when he lives in what is pretty much a hentai series. Those other guys were undecided but I doubt they ever were in a situation like Rito's, or some of Ise's in this SS. So not really about uncertainty here.

Yes, Ise did the best choice: He choose them all. :p

He didn't choose them, he simply didn't reject them.

Harem logic: once MC start choosing MC loses harem, so never choose.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-19, 10:10
He didn't choose them, he simply didn't reject them.

Harem logic: once MC start choosing MC loses harem, so never choose.

Wut? Ise choose them all. Even before any of them fell for him he already stated he wanted a harem.

It's not like he will get every girl that is attracted to him. You don't see that girl from the SC hanging out with the ORC, do you?

B214
2015-09-19, 10:25
Wut? Ise choose them all. Even before any of them fell for him he already stated he wanted a harem.

It's not like he will get every girl that is attracted to him. You don't see that girl from the SC hanging out with the ORC, do you?

It was just a joke do you need to answer so seriously. :heh: And even if Ise did say that he wants to start a harem, you don't see him going around asking them to be a part of it. He merely attracted them unknowingly and never reject them.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-19, 11:02
It was just a joke do you need to answer so seriously. :heh: And even if Ise did say that he wants to start a harem, you don't see him going around asking them to be a part of it. He merely attracted them unknowingly and never reject them.
The joke went right over my head then because I don't get it.

That's like saying that he let's them be a part of his harem even if he doesn't care about them, which isn't true. He wouldn't ever bother to hang out with someone he doesn't care about.

B214
2015-09-19, 11:10
The joke went right over my head then because I don't get it.

That's like saying that he let's them be a part of his harem even if he doesn't care about them, which isn't true. He wouldn't ever bother to hang out with someone he doesn't care about.

Never said he never cared about them, just said he never rejects them. For starters if Ise were actually choosing girls, those like Asia and Koneko would have been off the list long ago, Ise prefers big boobs over small ones after all. That's why i said he never chooses.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-19, 11:19
Never said he never cared about them, just said he never rejects them. For starters if Ise were actually choosing girls, those like Asia and Koneko would have been off the list long ago, Ise prefers big boobs over small ones after all. That's why i said he never chooses.

He prefers, that doesn't mean he dislikes small boobs. Just see how even earlier on the series he still described Asia as a really beautiful girl (Heck, he himself admitted he thought of her in erotic ways some times) and Koneko as extremelly cute even for him who isn't a lolicon. If he actually didn't like small boobs at all, being in ecchi situations with Asia or Koneko wouldn't get any reaction of him.

TL;DR "He loves all kinds of Oppai, but he likes the big ones the best"

I'm pretty sure that's a verse of the Oppai Dragon song.

If he cares about them that means that he wants to be with them, so yeah, he's choosing to be in a relationship with them.

B214
2015-09-19, 11:26
He prefers, that doesn't mean he dislikes small boobs. Just see how even earlier on the series he still described Asia as a really beautiful girl (Heck, he himself admitted he thought of her in erotic ways some times) and Koneko as extremelly cute even for him who isn't a lolicon. If he actually didn't like small boobs at all, being in ecchi situations with Asia or Koneko wouldn't get any reaction of him.

TL;DR "He loves all kinds of Oppai, but he likes the big ones the best"

I'm pretty sure that's a verse of the Oppai Dragon song.

If he cares about them that means that he wants to be with them, so yeah, he's choosing to be in a relationship with them.

Did Ise choose Ravel? Did Ise choose Xenovia? Did Ise choose Rose? No he didn't. He didn't reject but accept them. He never even once choose that you can be with me or you can't be with me.

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-19, 11:50
Did Ise choose Ravel? Did Ise choose Xenovia? Did Ise choose Rose? No he didn't. He didn't reject but accept them. He never even once choose that you can be with me or you can't be with me.

Actually, he did, just see how in v11 he said he wants to have babies with Xenovia and in v20 he said he wants to spend the rest of his life with Ravel by his side. It wasn't just "oh whatever, you can be with me if you want" it was him saying he wants to be with them.

Biohazardous
2015-09-20, 09:32
One of the many reasons the girls like him is because he actually cares about them. It's not like he is just looking to get laid or something.

Caoslegion
2015-09-24, 21:55
since you guys missed the fact that abduction ero was translated for almost a week (i literally passed by this thread everyday to see if you would notice it XD) i came here to inform you that Ultimateǃǃ Onii-chan Mask has been translated

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighschoolDxD/comments/3ma48f/dxd_dx_vol1_life_2_ultimate%C7%83%C7%83_oniichan_m ask/

cyberdemon
2015-09-24, 22:20
since you guys missed the fact that abduction ero was translated for almost a week (i literally passed by this thread everyday to see if you would notice it XD) i came here to inform you that Ultimateǃǃ Onii-chan Mask has been translated

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighschoolDxD/comments/3ma48f/dxd_dx_vol1_life_2_ultimate%C7%83%C7%83_oniichan_m ask/

you're a page too late

Caoslegion
2015-09-25, 00:02
you're a page too late

no i'm not. I'm giving the link to the second story in the DX volumen, i was just comenting about how they took so long to find about the first one in the last page.

Biohazardous
2015-09-25, 08:52
Thank you will have to look at that later. :)

Direwolf18
2015-09-25, 14:58
It was definitely a good laugh. At some point I almost feel bad for Sirzechs.

Almost.

Caoslegion
2015-09-26, 10:28
Life 3. Stop! Yuuto kun! is out.
https://sonohana1209.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/dxd-dx-vol-1-translation-project-life-3-stop-yuuto-kun/

Chichiryuushintei
2015-09-26, 10:35
Life 2 is on baka-tsuki for the ones who missed it. I'm going to wait until all Lifes are translated to binge read it.

B214
2015-09-26, 10:51
Life 3. Stop! Yuuto kun! is out.
https://sonohana1209.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/dxd-dx-vol-1-translation-project-life-3-stop-yuuto-kun/

So Koneko (small) become Daineko (big) :heh:

DragonOsman
2015-09-26, 13:05
I've already read "Onii-chan Mask" before. It's the one where Sirzechs and Ise try to take pictures of Rias sleeping. And at the end, he mistakes Gasper for Rias and speaks his heart out, only to be run in on by Asia and Rias. Then he has to apologize over and over and explain everything until morning. I'll read the other ones.

Hokoga
2015-09-26, 13:35
I've already read "Onii-chan Mask" before. It's the one where Sirzechs and Ise try to take pictures of Rias sleeping. And at the end, he mistakes Gasper for Rias and speaks his heart out, only to be run in on by Asia and Rias. Then he has to apologize over and over and explain everything until morning. I'll read the other ones.Did you read the RAW version?
Because it was just recently translated or are you thinking about the summary that was made, if so than I understand where your coming from because jopjopjop did such a great job making that summary that after reading it I felt like I didn't need to read the actual chapter.

GrrDraxin
2015-09-26, 18:00
^ I feel the same. That's a hell of a complete summary to be nearly full translation quality.

EDIT: But reading through it, i'm surprised Ise didn't think to have some of the others help him on that mission, at the very lease Akeno so she can have some blackmail material. I can see Akeno saying how cute Rias's face is while sleeping, but also teasingly point out that she also seems to drool in her sleep too.

DragonOsman
2015-09-27, 09:12
Yeah, I guess it was one of Jopjopjop's summaries that I read. But I don't think I need to read the full chapter because I already know what happens in it. And of course I can't raws - I can't read nor understand Japanese, you know?

Gary29
2016-01-26, 18:32
The final short story has been translated (still needs a bit of editing). (https://sonohana1209.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/dxd-dx-vol-1-translation-project-life-dx-phoenix-of-the-battle-school-building-dx/) This is the one that takes place in the middle of volume 19 and features Raiser & Rias's rematch.

I think we just need the Afterword and DX.1 is complete. :D

DragonOsman
2016-01-26, 18:41
Sounds great. I hope someone edits it soon. I'll read it then.

IndividualEleven
2016-01-26, 19:14
As of now is there only DX.1 and DX.2 and also EX as the only short stories in DxD?

sunsengnim
2016-01-26, 19:30
As of now is there only DX.1 and DX.2 and also EX as the only short stories in DxD?

Dx.1/2 are short story compilations from one shots from magazines.
Ex is a short story exclusive to the born Blurays.
Volume 8/13/15 are also all short stories and on top of all that there's also separate short stories that haven't been compiled in the Dx compilations yet.

So no they're not all the short stories just check out the rest on Baka-Tsuki everything that's translated is on there.

DragonOsman
2016-01-26, 19:49
Volume 13 is mostly side-story about previous events (like, from before Ise started calling Rias by her name), but the Extra Life, the one that's about Milicas, is set after Ise had started calling her by her name (but that's also a side-story, right?).

And there's also a short-/side-story compilation magazine called Dragon Magazine. It has DxD side-stories in it.

KnightShade
2016-01-28, 12:48
extra life has been finished fyi

also, why are dx1 and dx2 separate threads instead of just having one thread for the dx series. seems kinda pointless

DragonOsman
2016-01-28, 15:33
I know. I've already read the Milicas SS. [how do you spell his name, again?]

As for why DX.1 and DX.2 are in separate threads: I guess they just wanted to organize it like this. I'm not sure, though.

Chichiryuushintei
2016-01-28, 16:02
Extra Life is the title for all the more important SS that come last in the compilation volumes. He meant the re-match against Rizer is translated.

KnightShade
2016-01-28, 19:05
Extra Life is the title for all the more important SS that come last in the compilation volumes. He meant the re-match against Rizer is translated.

what you said, thanks

DragonOsman
2016-01-30, 11:54
The one about the rematch with Raizer still needs to be edited as far as I know. Tell me when it's been edited and then I'll read it.

KnightShade
2016-01-30, 14:21
The one about the rematch with Raizer still needs to be edited as far as I know. Tell me when it's been edited and then I'll read it.

Its on baka now so check it

DragonOsman
2016-01-30, 15:16
It still needs some editing, but it's not too glaring on that. I'm reading it right now.

Edit: I just got done reading it and I liked it.

Rias and Ravel talking about what it would've been like for Rias' Team to fight Riser's Team now was what led to their rematch here. And then they talked about a similar thing with the Seekvaira Agares vs. Sona Sitri match while playing chess, like before, and then Rias asked Azazel about the Sitri vs. Agares match. And Azazel said he'll try talking to Seekvaira. Is a Rating Game match between Gremory and Agares going to happen next time? Might be interesting.

LowCholesterol
2016-02-01, 20:53
lets talk about the rematch

if, Rias & Riser fight on the roof, who would win?

Hakai
2016-02-01, 21:21
Eh, hard to tell
I think Raiser would win because the guy seems to be on the same level as Balance Breaker Ise

B214
2016-02-01, 23:02
Give him a boost of seeing Rias and Akeno's boobs like in the OVA and he'll easily overpower Rias.

Bigmac
2016-02-01, 23:38
...Or Rias could just blackmail him into submission by offering a peek of her breasts. A resignation for a peek, an offer he can't refuse. Though Issei wouldn't like it one bit.

LowCholesterol
2016-02-02, 01:21
on my personal view, current Riser could beat Rias. now he has strong will.

Rias is still a weak king compared to the other, but she is blessed with wonderful servant.

Chichiryuushintei
2016-02-02, 03:49
Rizer wins for sure. Haven't read the new translation, but IIRC in the summary someone (I think it was jop) did he was able to hold his own against Ise using Triaina.

Hakai
2016-02-02, 08:22
Whenever we talk about using communication circles, Raiser’s always….

[Look, Hyoudou Issei! My arm’s getting thicker, my muscle looks magnificent right?]

…has been boasting about his abs….
:heh: This was my favorite part of the SS
I laughed, hard

Raiser really shined in this SS
We get to see just how much he improved as a character and in power as well

After reading this, I want to see Bael vs Gremory round 2
Either in a short story or the main story

DragonOsman
2016-02-02, 10:59
:heh: This was my favorite part of the SS
I laughed, hard

Raiser really shined in this SS
We get to see just how much he improved as a character and in power as well

After reading this, I want to see Bael vs Gremory round 2
Either in a short story or the main story

Agreed. But wait, why does it mention his abs right afterwords when it was originally talking about his arms?

Anyway, if Rias and Rizer had fought on the roof, Rizer would've won. If Ise had helped her, though, Rias would've won. After all, there's the Boosted Gear Gift ability and Ise can also keep Rizer busy while Rias prepares Extinguish Star. Then once Extinguish Star is done charging up and Rizer's hit with it, Rias wins (she should probably have Ise use Boosted Gear Gift on it to power it up further first, though).

There's also what someone else said about Rias flashing him with her boobs to get him to throw the fight, but yeah, Ise wouldn't like for her to do that and she'll probably also choose not to do it because she knows that Ise wouldn't like it.

Edit: Before I forget;
@B214: Not needed. He could hold his own against Ise wearing the Boosted Gear Scale Mail, and Ise had to use the Cardinal Crimson Queen to beat him. Rias isn't strong enough to beat Ise in Balance Breaker; she'd need Extinguish Star, but that move's flaw is in how long it takes to charge up and the fact she's vulnerable during that window of time.

Chichiryuushintei
2016-02-02, 11:06
This SS definitely promoted Rizer from a kind of cool guy to one of Ise's many bros. :heh: Especially if you add the fact he sent Ise his own tears in v14.

As much as I liked the Gremory VS Bael match (It's the best battle in the series without question), I don't see a rematch resulting different than in v10. Actually, a rematch wouldn't have as many stakes or emotion like the first did, so I don't know if I'd like one.

Although I am curious about seeing a Gremory VS Agares match someday.

DragonOsman
2016-02-02, 13:57
Since they considered a Rating Game match between Gremory and Agares in this SS, we might actually see one at some point, either in another SS or in the main story.

Rizer sent Ise his own tears in Volume 14? When was this?

sunsengnim
2016-02-02, 14:45
I can't believe some of you people think that Rias is such a woman that would show her cleavage for victory against Riser have you people like payed no attention AT ALL?

Rias would rather die then stoop so low for a victory especially since the only man allowed to see her naked is Issei.
I'd like to go further on this subject but i'm just so disgusted by you people suggesting this i have nothing else nice to say.

And no Riser can't keep up with Triana/ Crimson Queen it's just Issei was getting pumped up in the fight and decided to go all out since Riser can take the pummeling since hes a phoenix.

Doesn't mean Riser can hold his own against him at all Issei just didn't want to spend all day stomping him in his regular BG armor and decided to speed it up.

Bigmac
2016-02-02, 15:51
I said she could as in the option for her to do it is there but she won't anyway as it would be out of character for her, she gets embarrassed just by showing her breasts in public. Take a chill pill.

Chichiryuushintei
2016-02-02, 17:19
@sunsengnim: I don't like that idea either, but I'm quite sure it was just a joke.

Rizer was holding his own against Ise in Traina for most of the fight. Then he went CCQ and won.

Gary29
2016-02-02, 18:04
Since they considered a Rating Game match between Gremory and Agares in this SS, we might actually see one at some point, either in another SS or in the main story.

Rizer sent Ise his own tears in Volume 14? When was this?

That never happened. :heh: It was Sairaorg who sent him gifts and Raiser who called to see how he was doing.

LowCholesterol
2016-02-02, 18:20
@sunsengnim : relax pal, you would get a wrinkle. that was a way to it but i believe Rias wouldn't do it ever, and i believe that was a joke

sunsengnim
2016-02-02, 20:15
If that was an attempt at a joke it was not only tasteless but not funny in any way or form.

It's like me making a joke about your mother having to debase herself to get a piece of bread so she can eat for the day.

You people need to learn what's funny and what's not this is the kind of crap that's acceptable on a middle school playground/ 4chan nowhere else.

And i'm perfectly relaxed gentlemen no need to get your panties in a bunch because of my remark on how horrible the so called joke was.

DragonOsman
2016-02-02, 21:12
Still, though. Just chill. I think they get it.

Anyway, I'm with Chichi on Ise vs. Rizer. Rizer was holding his own against Balance Breaker Ise, then lost when the latter decided to use Cardinal Crimson Queen. It doesn't mean he was pushed to using his ace, per say, but it does mean that Rizer is at least close in power to him when he's in Balance Breaker.

Bigmac
2016-02-02, 21:30
There's a big difference in joking about a fictional character and a real persons mother. You are the only person who seems to have his pants in a bunch over it so again chill out. The comment was a joke and one not to be taken seriously.

Anyway's I haven't managed to read this particular story yet but I'm looking forward to it. Just need to quickly re-read volumes 13-19 if it takes place between the later novels.

LowCholesterol
2016-02-02, 21:40
fictional char vs real person jokes are different.

and also everyone has their own taste including a jokes, just like favorite music group.
You loves The Beatles
and i loves Queen

jokes are jokes, never take it seriously, if you didn't find it funny, just not laugh into it was enough

Chichiryuushintei
2016-02-03, 03:37
I never said it was a funny joke. Personnally I hated it as well. But still, it's just a joke.