PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - Volume 23

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

n0m@n
2017-02-20, 19:24
This is a thread to discuss High School DxD Light Novel Volume 23.

Please stay on-topic and discuss what happens in this volume.

No shipping talk
No pointless chatter
No posting raws or novel illustrations
No posting translations of the novels themselves
No asking about when translations will be done
No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)

If you want to discuss a related topic, please feel free to request another thread be created about that topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOLUME 23 PREVIEW

“Yes. This is the power of healing. This is a wonderful gift God bestowed to me.”

She was smiling but she looked somewhat sad.

Yes, this was how Asia and myself met――

High school D×D 23

I…I want to aim to become the club president which suits me. ――Asia Argento

How do you do. I am Rudiger Rosenkreutz. ――7th Ranker of Rating Game: Rudiger Rosenkreutz

That man is a reincarnated Devil who was formerly a human. He was a legendary player and one of the person Hyoudou Issei was aiming for.

We need to defeat this team led by Dulio-sama which is formed by strong reincarnated Angels. …This will be a big obstacle for our team. ――Ravel Phenex

The first obstacle for this tournament awaits Ise’s team.

Oh, so Xenovia-paisen and others will become my friends!? I’m so hyped! ――Team Rias’s mysterious swordswoman, Lint Selzen

A new member is about to join the girls group that are from Church.

The reincarnated Angels of Joker Dulio’s team are all top-tier fighters of the Church. ――Xenovia Qualta

A fight against her former comrades is about to begin for Xenovia.

I will have to work even harder on my job as a Devil under Ise-kun. ――Rossweisse

It’s only for a limited time, but finally the Devil’s job starts for Hyodou Issei’s servants.

Hahaha, the identity of Mister Black is excellent. Now, this is what I’m talking about. ――Vali Lucifer

Ise is shocked and Vali is in joy at Rias Gremory team’s mysterious ‘Pawn’.

If you join my team then the tournament-focused team will be complete. ――Rias Gremory

The new team member who was welcomed by Rias Gremory is――

…My husband…please allow me to offer you a service. ――Himejima Akeno

Is there anyone…who can stop the woman who has become engaged with Hyoudo Issei?

Ddraig, prepare yourself. ――Chaos Karma Tiamat

T-Tiamat! Wait, let me explain myself! ――Two Heavenly Dragons Sekiryuutei Ddraig

The last and the strongest Dragon King gets in contact with Sekiryuutei.

Nariki Ouryuu, heading out! ――The heir of Nakiri clan: Nakiri Ouryuu

I shall become Sekiryuutei’s fang! No matter who it is, I shall take down anyone in our path! ―― The retainer of “Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth”, Bova Tannin

Dragons with powers gathers under Sekiryuutei.

…I want to participate in this tournament no matter what. ――Elmenhilde Karnstein

She tries to hide her true intention, but…

S-So this is the anti-Ise-kun D-Dulio-san and his team prepared!! ――Kiba Yuuto

Hyoudou Issei ――cannot escape from it.

I chose to fight alongside Darling, Asia-san, and Xenovia. That’s why I can even fight against my comrades! ――Shidou Irina

For that reason they also didn’t hesitate against Irina. A respect to their comrade――.

…This is just the worst. ――Toujou Koneko

Wrong, this is the best.

How about I take a look into your Evil Piece since it has been awhile. ――Maou Ajuka Beelzebub

Hyoudou Issei who had Dragongodified has had his Evil Pieces reached another――

I merely need to judge his quality as a [King]. ――Bina Lessthan

There is something she needs to fulfill.

New “Brave Saints” descends front of Hyoudou Issei’s team—!!

Let’s have a good match where both team gives their all. ――Raphael’s A, Deethelm Waldseemüller

Even if they may be a fellow comrade of the anti-terrorist team they will become a rival Ise needs to defeat during the game――。

Here I come, Xenovia! We will continue off with our battle which we couldn’t settle during our time as a warrior! ――Uriel’s A, Nero Raimondi

Hot-blooded boy priest challenges Xenovia.

…I will even go far to expose my breast in order to stop Sekiryuutei for the sake of Heaven. ――Gabriel’s A, Mirana Shatarova

The entrance of the new big-breasted pretty sister is exposing the position of Asia who had the original position of a sister in danger!

Hyoudou Issei has an ambition. He has a dream.

His members also an ambition of their own.

And Dulio Gesualdo also has his own dream.

The Angels aligning with Dulio also has a dream.

Here I come, Dulio! Even if we may be comrades that is different during the fight of this game! ――“Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth” Hyoudou Issei

Yeah, that’s the spirit! Let’s have an all-out battle among fellow D×D members where we put our dreams on the line! ― “Joker of Heaven” Dulio Gesualdo

There are battles you need to accept for being their comrade――

Hey, Issei. Have you ever had a ‘fun’ battle? ――The former Governor of Grigori, Azazel

When Sensei asked as such, I didn’t know how to answer.

But with Dulio and with my rivals, I may find that answer――

This is a single page of the younger generations youth.

High School D×D23

Coming out on March 18th!

I may fight both of you one day. ――New Chief-God of Olympus, Apollo

Yo, brother(Vali), and Sekiryuutei. How about we have a good match if we face each other? ――New Chief-God of Asgard, Vidar

The ones awaiting in the path of Hyoudou Issei and others are ――inevitable myths like battles against Gods.

Nivek von Beldo
2017-02-20, 19:27
What a preview...seems this volume will be nice in the Azrarel Cup Saga..

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 19:32
This is gonna be Epic!

n0m@n
2017-02-20, 19:34
Looks like Ddraig and Tiamat may had a 'thing' in the past like I always thought lol.
Fuck yes to new girls that ARENT Devils! Ishibumi did mention about new harem girls lol.
And the new Chief God of Asgard and new Chief God of Olympus. Wonder how strong they are (since their name arent as major as Zeus or Odin)

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 19:36
Looks like Ddraig and Tiamat may had a 'thing' in the past like I always thought lol.
Fuck yes to new girls that ARENT Devils! Ishibumi did mention about new harem girls lol.
And the new Chief God of Asgard and new Chief God of Olympus. Wonder how strong they are (since their name arent as major as Zeus or Odin)

I can't wait to find out who are the new harem members, especially this Ace from Gabriel.

DragonOsman
2017-02-20, 19:38
Thanks for this, Noman.

This:

T-Tiamat! Wait, let me explain myself! ――Two Heavenly Dragons Sekiryuutei Ddraig

So will we finally know why Tiamat hates Ddraig? I sure hope so, at least.

And this:

Is there anyone…who can stop the woman who has become engaged with Hyoudo Issei?

:heh: Yeah, is there anyone who can stop her? Step up your game, Rias, you're supposed to be the number one wife.

But, hm, a service. Ise will be happy (even if he can't do anything because of that "not until he's grabbed peace with his own hands" restriction).

And this is something I find to be really interesting:
How about I take a look into your Evil Piece since it has been awhile. ――Maou Ajuka Beelzebub

Hyoudou Issei who had become a Dragongodified has had his Evil Pieces reached another――

I wanted to see this happen and now it's finally here. Interesting. I can't wait, as it seems like something else may have happened to Ise's Pieces from this quote.

Edit: Wow, the OP was the only post here when I started typing this. Anyway, reply time.

@Noman: Yeah, hopefully we really these girls join the harem without becoming Devils. Especially Gabriel's Ace. But like we were saying in the Volume 22 thread, if she exposes her breasts, won't Ise be in trouble?

TheWu8128
2017-02-20, 19:39
Looks like Ria's tournament is about to be filled out. Also looks like Ise will be close to filling out his tournament team depending on how many pawn pieces are used

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 19:41
And Ouryuu joining Issei side must be a way to get closer to him.

DragonOsman
2017-02-20, 19:46
Is Ouryuu Nakiri joining his team? He's only mentioned with a quote and the next quote immediately after that is Bova's.

TheWu8128
2017-02-20, 19:46
I kind of figured Nakiri would join after we found out he was a fan of Ise. Also when Xenovia said he was really strong

DragonOsman
2017-02-20, 19:47
Just because of that? Now I'm even more dubious.

TheWu8128
2017-02-20, 19:50
I mean it seems kind of obvious that he would join the tournament team, but everyone see things different. So to each their own

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 19:50
And his mission is to find the missing Longinuses.

TheWu8128
2017-02-20, 19:53
And his mission is to find the missing Longinuses.

Thats a very good point the tournament would be a good way to find them

Nivek von Beldo
2017-02-20, 19:55
And this is something I find to be really interesting:

I wanted to see this happen and now it's finally here. Interesting. I can't wait, as it seems like something else may have happened to Ise's Pieces from this quote.

@Noman: Yeah, hopefully we really these girls join the harem without becoming Devils. Especially Gabriel's Ace. But like we were saying in the Volume 22 thread, if she exposes her breasts, won't Ise be in trouble?

Umm maybe he would slowly Mutated to True King? he will need it....

That is the test fire to Issei..if he can survive a full frontal assault of Oppai and not lost his mind...

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 19:57
And so the son of Zeus appears.

Seafoam
2017-02-20, 20:06

I've been waiting years for this :heh:

Wrong, this is the best.
Getting meta just in the quotes, impressive, Ishibumi.

Yo, brother(Vali), and Sekiryuutei. How about we have a good match if we face each other? ――New Chief-God of Asgard, Vidar
Is this supposed to be a pun because of Norse Vali?

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 20:08
I've been waiting years for this :heh:

Getting meta just in the quotes, impressive, Ishibumi.

Is this supposed to be a pun because of Norse Vali?

It's Vali's foster brother.

TheWu8128
2017-02-20, 20:09
I think because Odin adopted Vali

Seafoam
2017-02-20, 20:10
Oh, forgot about that. Makes sense.

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 20:14
So Azazel will appear again, which is good.

B214
2017-02-20, 20:21

Why does this sound like a wife catching her husband cheating on her? :heh::heh:

@CrimsonDarkness406, i think that's more to a flashback than Azazel appearing.

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 20:23
Why does this sound like a wife catching her husband cheating? :heh::heh:

Or is a lover fight. :heh::heh::heh:

Edit: Ah i see

schedmaster
2017-02-20, 21:30
After reading the quotes, I'm getting annoyed with these two words: dream and ambition. Can anyone tell me words that stronger than these two? I'm drawing blanks at the moment.

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 21:52

Hyoudou Issei who had Dragongodified has had his Evil Pieces reached another

Could it be a Illegal Move Triania for DxD form for Ise?

TheWu8128
2017-02-20, 21:53
After reading the quotes, I'm getting annoyed with these two words: dream and ambition. Can anyone tell me words that stronger than these two? I'm drawing blanks at the moment.

aspiration?

Gary29
2017-02-20, 22:06
Hype! The volume cover is coming out next week btw. Place your bets/dreams/wishes. As for me, Elmenhilde or Ise in his team outfit.

I shall become Sekiryuutei’s fang! No matter who it is, I shall take down anyone in our path! ―― The retainer of “Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth”, Bova Tannin

Nakiri definitely joined up with Ise. http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Kuoh_Academy_Students#Ouryuu_Nakiri Dragons and all.

Wrong, this is the best.

This quote is just perfect. Ishibumi you madman.

Gabriel's Ace has certainly got me intrigued. I keep thinking she's going to look like a younger Gabriel though... Also the new Chief Gods is epic.

Hakai
2017-02-20, 22:07

Oh boy...

…I will even go far to expose my breast in order to stop Sekiryuutei for the sake of Heaven. ――Gabriel’s A, Mirana Shatarova

The entrance of the new big-breasted pretty sister is exposing the position of Asia who had the original position of a sister in danger
Yep, we need more angels in the harem

Crimson406
2017-02-20, 22:10
Oh boy...

Yep, we need more angels in the harem

You can expect the same situation as Kuisha :heh:

katokateki
2017-02-20, 23:24
Hey, Issei. Have you ever had a ‘fun’ battle? ――The former Governor of Grigori, Azazel

Azazel might be using that conferencing thing with Ise. And by the looks of it, he might be talking about Gabriel's Ace. Big oppai ftw(literally for the other team). He does talk in that tone about perverted things with Ise.

Just a normal unperverted(not a word) fun fight happened with Sairaorg anyway, so that should be out of the question.

Please tell me Gabriel can be in Dulio's team! (Worth a shot)...

And Gabriel for the cover!!! But yeah, logically, Lint seems more probable. Maybe Bina too!

@N0m@n You are fast, man! Its like you can read our minds(or did you read our posts :D)!

Hakai
2017-02-21, 00:06
Elmenhilde for the cover

katokateki
2017-02-21, 00:18
Hasn't she already had one? Bina + Lint + Elmen for the cover.

Gary29
2017-02-21, 00:33
Oh fuck, I never even thought of Lint for the cover.... now that'd be a happy surprise. Hell any illustration of her (colored..?) would be.

I didn't expect Ishibumi to add more new harem girls though... the Church trio turning into a Quartet sure is going to be interesting.

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 00:47
Damn... I can't stop my orgasms... Ahhh!! Vol 23!!! I can't wait to read it...

aw454wtr
2017-02-21, 02:30
question is will lint be added to kiba or ise's harem hopefully not kiba's poor tsubaki already has tough competition as Kiba is more a one woman man unlike ise

katokateki
2017-02-21, 02:50
All other girls in the church Quattro are in Ise's harem. So...

And yeah, I get that Quattro is too simple. :D

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 03:14
Quattro Bagina?

katokateki
2017-02-21, 03:23
Bagina? Is that what the first Google search result tells me it is?

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 03:54
Character from Gundam... Well, actually not bagina... But Bajeena...

katokateki
2017-02-21, 03:56
Right, the Google result explained it to be a view of vagina from the butt in doggy...is this too much? :heh:

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 04:10
Lol.... I can't stop laughing now...:heh:
Well, hope it actually happening... Ise got nice Quattro Bagina!

Ultragunner

about goddamn time!!! :heh:
But why "Two Heavenly Dragons"?, is it because it is written as "二天龍" or "Nitenryū" in Japanese?

and I wonder whether Albion will be involved in this

Is it me, or Ise is increasingly popular with dudes? I mean he always has, but still :heh:

Hahaha, the identity of Mister Black is excellent. Now, this is what I’m talking about. ――Vali Lucifer

for a moment there I thought Vali revealed himself as Mister Black :heh:

Sparda4
The other four evil pieces mutated that's for sure. I knew DxD G would mutate the rest their is no other possible way that Issei's pieces could take that amount of power and not change

katokateki
2017-02-21, 04:44
Yeah, and that mutation should unlock new powers. Something like Triaina. A question, have we ever encountered a match where Ise has been not allowed to go CCQ? He pretty much avoided Triaina in the match with Raiser, but didn't hesitate to use CCQ. The rules were same as previous one meaning an exception for Ise wasn't made.

And yeah Bagina would be cool but I guess would suit Vali more.

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 04:52
Erm... Which Bagina you talking about?:heh:

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 04:58
Issei already has one triaina to master another would just make him go crazy let's just stick with 8 mutation pieces for now and later on maybe a transformation into one king piece and 7 pawns.

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-21, 05:08
Oh, so Xenovia-paisen and others will become my friends!? I’m so hyped! ――Team Rias’s mysterious swordswoman, Lint Selzen

A new member is about to join the girls group that are from Church.

I do look forward to Lint's possibility of joining Ise's Harem. Also that honorific I think its reversed shouldn't be "senpai" right?

If you join my team then the tournament-focused team will be complete. ――Rias Gremory

So the final possible member Rias' tournament team. Interesting.

Let’s have a good match where both team gives their all. ――Raphael’s A, Deethelm Waldseemüller

Even if they may be a fellow comrade of the anti-terrorist team they will become a rival Ise needs to defeat during the game――。

Here I come, Xenovia! We will continue off with our battle which we couldn’t settle during our time as a warrior! ――Uriel’s A, Nero Raimondi

The entrance of the new big-breasted pretty sister is exposing the position of Asia who had the original position of a sister in danger!

The remaining Aces I have been looking forward for when then appear, especially Gabriel's, Mirana. Possible Harem member hype.

I look forward to these 2 gods.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 05:21
Erm... Which Bagina you talking about?

The google one, of course! :heh:

Issei already has one triaina to master another would just make him go crazy let's just stick with 8 mutation pieces for now and later on maybe a transformation into one king piece and 7 pawns.

I was talking about a Triaina level technique. King piece would need 12 pawn pieces(I guess), the mutated pawn pieces would have to become thrice the original.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 05:27
^I doubt mutation to King Piece is even possible. It'd be cool if it happened, though, I guess, but I'm not sure what would happen to him in terms of being the Pawn of the Gremory peerage. You need to remember that him being Rias' Pawn will never change.

If anything, there would probably be something like a True King transformation for Ise himself from one of the Mutation Pieces of Pawn. But that sounds too far-fetched to me, too. And besides, Ise is a Pawn and the True Queen is Promotion to a special Queen form that carries the power of the Sekiryuutei. There's no point for embarrassment because we aren't calling Ise a queen here, so there's no reason for a True King transformation. There's also probably no such thing, anyway. (that was directed at Nivek).

What Ajuka said makes me hopeful for a mutation in Pieces that makes Dragon Deification easier. Not Pseudo Dragon Deification, but the real thing (with him being really possessing the power of "infinity" in that form (there's a reason why it's in quotes)).

But yeah, another Triaina&True-Queen-like thing would be too much. Though just DxD G itself is already another extra thing on top of the True Queen form that he has to master.

@Katokateki: You know Ruki's real intention was to refer to Bajeena, the character from Gundam, right? Which one do you mean? The doggy one or the Gundam one? :heh:

katokateki
2017-02-21, 05:35
A question, have we ever encountered a match where Ise has been not allowed to go CCQ? He pretty much avoided Triaina in the match with Raiser, but didn't hesitate to use CCQ. The rules were same as previous one meaning an exception for Ise wasn't made.

What about this, guys?

And maybe the other mutation pieces could allow transformation for wyverns with the extra demonic power Ise gains? Like wyverns joining to form an armour without the need of a body? Or something like that. That could be a triaina level upgrade.

DxD would require Ise to increase his base stats. No shortcuts here I guess.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 05:54
If the wyverns can manifest a body acording to your theory then I can see how Ddraig is kinda scared, But so far DxD G is enough of a power boost issei doesn't need anymore armor types beyond DxD G he needs to increase his base stats that's it.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 06:00
What about this, guys?

And maybe the other mutation pieces could allow transformation for wyverns with the extra demonic power Ise gains? Like wyverns joining to form an armour without the need of a body? Or something like that. That could be a triaina level upgrade.

DxD would require Ise to increase his base stats. No shortcuts here I guess.

Ise's base stats are already steadily going up through training. That and like Vali said, he has to become a god to be able to handle that power. Can he become a god through just making his base stronger? I think his current body and its powers will have to play a role in that (the powers he got from Great Red and Ophis he got in Volume 12).

And no, there haven't been any matches where Ise wasn't allowed to use the Cardinal Crimson Queen form.

The upgrade to the Wyverns that you mentioned sounds awesome. Another great thing with this could be Ise having more Wyverns, so that even when he's already given armor to Rias for Crimson Extinct Dragonar, he still has another armor's worth of Wyverns or more to use for whatever he wants (right now he has to use up all of his Wyverns to give Rias armor, which leaves him with no Wyverns to use after that as long as Rias is wearing the armor, so why I say "another armor's worth;" I'm not saying Ise would definitely create another suit of armor for one of his teammates, though he definitely could if he wants - the point is "more Wyverns to use for whatever he wants to do with them").

@CCP: Yeah, definitely, the "-paisen" honorific seems to be a reversed form of "-senpai". I wonder why Lint reversed the honorific? Is she misinformed or did she intentionally call her that because "pai" is from "oppai"? I agree with Lint joining the harem, yes. Ise will freak out when he finds out whom she's a relative of first, though.

Edit: One post late.
@Sparda4: Speaking of Ddraig being scared. I really wonder what he did. If he and Tiamat had a relationship and Tiamat for whatever reason thinks he cheated on her, especially.

As for another power-up. He's probably going to get a form we can call "ExE". BxB, CxC, DxD, ExE.

n0m@n
2017-02-21, 06:00
For Tiamat and Ddraig thing. Ddraig picked Albion over Tiamat. So having fun with Albion (fight) is greater than having fun with Tiamat (sex) for Ddraig. I would laugh my ass off if that was the case. And that reason being Tiamat's hate towards Ddraig.

about goddamn time!!! :heh:
But why "Two Heavenly Dragons"?, is it because it is written as "二天龍" or "Nitenryū" in Japanese?

Yeah, it was written as nintenryu.

I do look forward to Lint's possibility of joining Ise's Harem. Also that honorific I think its reversed shouldn't be "senpai" right?

Paisen is indeed senpai. It's a modified words the young kids are using now days in Japan. They tend to use words by swapping it around now.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 06:01
A new technique couldn't hurt! But yeah, those are just speculations.

But Ddraig is scared?

EDIT: Couple of posts late!

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 06:07
I said this in an Edit in my last post, but I'll say it again just in case:
@Sparda4: Speaking of Ddraig being scared. I really wonder what he did. If he and Tiamat had a relationship and Tiamat for whatever reason thinks he cheated on her, especially.

As for another power-up. He's probably going to get a form we can call "ExE". BxB, CxC, DxD, ExE.

Anyway, yeah, Noman, I'm also thinking you could be right about why Tiamat is mad at Ddraig. If so, though, I hope Ise can help patch things up between them. And Tiamat in Ise's harem would be great, though I guess she'll have to fall in love with Ise somehow first. I'm not sure if it's possible.

But wait, are you serious on the swapping of words that you said kids in Japan are doing nowadays? Is that really a thing? O.o

Hakai
2017-02-21, 06:12
Ddraig x Tiamat is my new OTP.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 06:26
Too bad it'll have to be Ise x Tiamat when she joins his harem now, though, no? Or at least I hope it'll be like that.

n0m@n
2017-02-21, 06:27
But wait, are you serious on the swapping of words that you said kids in Japan are doing nowadays? Is that really a thing? O.o

What's popular among young kids or what's the trend for the young ones in Japan. It's something older generations can't even come to understand and analysis how their brain works:heh: And then in 10 years time the 'current' young ones will go wtf at the young ones then. So they will know how we are feeling right now then.

Example:
senpai→ sen pai → pai sen → paisen

Though I explained as above, the swapping method above has been used since several years ago. No idea what's the current trend for the young ones now. Probably have to ask Nicol or Ryuicheru (or however you spell his name) for the current trend of young ones. Fuck, I feel so old.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 06:32
And no, there haven't been any matches where Ise wasn't allowed to use the Cardinal Crimson Queen form.

Then can we assume CCQ is allowed in RGs? Is BtB allowed? That could be a clue. I mean stopping someone from getting powerful seems wrong if they are achieving it fairly.

Agree with the wyverns thing, it always seemed like they have a lot of scope for improvement. Maybe this could be the chance. And creating multiple armors that are his replica in just appearance could help him protect himself from stealth attacks when he's a king.

Sparda was saying that Ddraig would be scared of another armor forming by the wyverns.
If the wyverns can manifest a body according to your theory then I can see how Ddraig is kinda scared

The paisen thing, (spell checker didn't highlight it, weird.), I just thought of using the logic in English and the first word to come in my mind was "Madam". Guess I'm not good at this thing.

But yeah, wtf! I love the word Senpai. Everybody loves it. "Senpai noticed me!" :D

@Hakaishin One Time Password? (Pardon me, I actually don't get it).

EDIT: Again two posts late.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 06:39
OTP refers to a situation where there's only one real pairing in a series for the main character. One True Pairing, or something like that. Something that High School DxD actually doesn't have as far as the main character is concerned.

And the main reason to not allow the Cardinal Crimson Queen would be the Illegal Move thing. Breakdown the Beast itself is allowed unless the higher-ups apply rules that restrict power in some way, like it was with the Gremory vs. Sitri match.

Edit: Remember that in terms of chess, an "Illegal Move" refers to a move that's outside the rules of the game. Cao Cao referred to Triaina as an Illegal Move when Ise first used it. The Cardinal Crimson Queen form is the Queen form of the Triaina, so it's also an Illegal Move technically. The reason to not allow it would be that rather than it being too powerful or whatever. But the higher-ups can still allow it if they want.

Hakai
2017-02-21, 06:50
Too bad it'll have to be Ise x Tiamat when she joins his harem now, though, no? Or at least I hope it'll be like that.
Eh, don't think she'll ever join Ise's harem(and I say that with my shipping goggles off)
@Hakaishin One Time Password? (Pardon me, I actually don't get it).
'One True Pairing' basically your favorite combination of characters(in a romantic way) in a work of fiction.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 06:52
There's still a chance that she'll join, though. I just think it's kind of unlikely because the idea of Tiamat falling for Ise sounds far-fetched. But this is DxD. :heh:

Still, I want Tiamat in the harem.

Anyway, I made an Edit to my last post that looks like it'll be glossed over, so I'll re-post it:
Edit: Remember that in terms of chess, an "Illegal Move" refers to a move that's outside the rules of the game. Cao Cao referred to Triaina as an Illegal Move when Ise first used it. The Cardinal Crimson Queen form is the Queen form of the Triaina, so it's also an Illegal Move technically. The reason to not allow it would be that rather than it being too powerful or whatever. But the higher-ups can still allow it if they want

That's directed anyone who may not know what an Illegal Move is.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 06:55
But he isn't changing into the other forms in CCQ. That's not promotion like it is in Triaina. He just increases his aura to make his punch stronger/run faster/or something.

The point is, why was it allowed in the second match with Raiser?

Thanks guys for the OTP info.

I could imagine Tiamat asking Ddraig to show her that he loved her and ask him to do something which eventually ise would have to do upon Ddraig's request. Ise has Ddraig's aura. Why not? Ddraig is gonna be in Ise for like 10,000 years!!

How about some Scale mail sex? CCQ could be more real(organic).

@Osman's latest post: At least I know what illegal move means.

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 07:00
Don't worry... Ise will get Tiamat's Bagina:heh:

B214
2017-02-21, 07:01
question is will lint be added to kiba or ise's harem hopefully not kiba's poor tsubaki already has tough competition as Kiba is more a one woman man unlike ise

Well to be exact Lint x Kiba isn't really a thing. I was actually the guy who said Kiba × Lint would be interesting because Kiba was the one who killed Freed. Imaging the irony of falling in love with one that killed your relative.

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-21, 07:07
@n0m@n Thank you for clearing that paisen honorific up for me.

What you said about Ddraig picking fight with Albion over Tiamat made me think what Vegata said in Super about Goku enjoying fighting Hit over fighting Vegata himself.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 07:10
Don't worry... Ise will get Tiamat's Bagina

I just thought Ise's version of Bagina could be the view of boobs through the vagina(wtf) in the 69 position. Cool.

Agree with B214.

1 post late.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 07:19

That would be kinda wierd Ddraig would need to take control of Issei's body for that to happen i like the idea of Ddraig and Tiamat getting together but with Issei being the medium well that's just WIERD on so many levels

katokateki
2017-02-21, 07:21
Ise was thinking of armor sex while he had lost his body. Maybe GR fulfilled his then dream? :D

Hakai
2017-02-21, 07:23
I could imagine Tiamat asking Ddraig to show her that he loved her and ask him to do something which eventually ise would have to do upon Ddraig's request. Ise has Ddraig's aura. Why not? Ddraig is gonna be in Ise for like 10,000 years!!

In Volume 17 Fafnir could go into the depth of Heavenly Dragon's Sacred Gear, Tiamat should be able to do that(even if she has problem doing it Grigori could help her with this).

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 07:24
@Kato Gimme a quote that i don't want to believe that he was thinking of banging in scale mail with ANYBODY.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 07:24
And Ise could jump in and look at them like a creep.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 07:27
JESUS MAN and i thought my mind was fucked up, watching Dragons go at it my GOD there's something wrong with you man :D

katokateki
2017-02-21, 07:33
:heh: Alright, time to make it clear that the whole armour thing was a joke. And hakaishin, your point is good, but physical thing is always preferable. Tiamat is in human form, they weren't that much in love and its been thousands of years. We don't even know whether they were actually in love.

Ise x Tiamat.

Hakai
2017-02-21, 07:49
:And hakaishin, your point is good, but physical thing is always preferable. I don't really care but while inside the SG Ddraig has a physical form(of a red Dragon)
Tiamat is in human form,
Not her real form
they weren't that much in love and its been thousands of years. We don't even know whether they were actually in love.
At least they know each other unlike Ise and Tiamat
Ise x Tiamat.
Sorry not happening, same goes for Gabriel. But you can always dream I guess.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 07:54
Fuck it! I'm dreaming about it until Ishibumi denies it.

How abut a TJ/BJ from Tiamat? Sound good? Okay.

Ariel_Saeba
2017-02-21, 09:32
Man it's been a while and the 23 spoilers are out. Sasuga NoMan.

some quick comments on them:

“Yes. This is the power of healing. This is a wonderful gift God bestowed to me.”

She was smiling but she looked somewhat sad.

Yes, this was how Asia and myself met――

High school D×D 23

I…I want to aim to become the club president which suits me. ――Asia Argento

How do you do. I am Rudiger Rosenkreutz. ――7th Ranker of Rating Game: Rudiger Rosenkreutz

That man is a reincarnated Devil who was formerly a human. He was a legendary player and one of the person Hyoudou Issei was aiming for.

We need to defeat this team led by Dulio-sama which is formed by strong reincarnated Angels. …This will be a big obstacle for our team. ――Ravel Phenex

The first obstacle for this tournament awaits Ise’s team.

A new member is about to join the girls group that are from Church

Church Quartet hype. No more no less.

The reincarnated Angels of Joker Dulio’s team are all top-tier fighters of the Church. ――Xenovia Quarta

A fight against her former comrades is about to begin for Xenovia.

I will have to work even harder on my job as a Devil under Ise-kun. ――Rossweisse

It’s only for a limited time, but finally the Devil’s job starts for Hyodou Issei’s servants.

…I want to participate in this tournament no matter what. ――Elmenhilde Galstein

She tries to hide her true intention, but…

S-So this is the anti-Ise-kun D-Dulio-san and his team prepared!! ――Kiba Yuuto

Hyoudou Issei ――cannot escape from it.

I chose to fight alongside Darling, Asia-san, and Xenovia. That’s why I can even fight against my comrades! ――Shidou Irina

For that reason they also didn’t hesitate against Irina. A respect to their comrade――.

Wrong, this is the best.

Hyoudou Issei who had Dragongodified has had his Evil Pieces reached another――

I merely need to judge his quality as a [King]. ――Bina Lessthan

There is something she needs to fulfill.

Hyoudou Issei has an ambition. He has a dream.

His members also an ambition of their own.

And Dulio Gesualdo also has his own dream.

The Angels aligning with Dulio also has a dream.

Here I come, Dulio! Even if we may be comrades that is different during the fight of this game! ――“Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth” Hyoudou Issei

Yeah, that’s the spirit! Let’s have an all-out battle among fellow D×D members where we put our dreams on the line! ― “Joker of Heaven” Dulio Gesualdo

There are battles you need to accept for being their comrade――

This is a single page of the younger generations youth.

High School D×D23

Coming out on March 18th!

The ones awaiting in the path of Hyoudou Issei and others are ――inevitable myths like battles against Gods.

Crom confirmed. I wonder what kind of job will the Hyoudou peerage have in store?

Rias' final tournament team member is finally revealed. More hype.

Ah, Dragon feast. Also, Yandere Tiamat confirmed (well, she originally was a Yandere in the Mesopotamian Myths). The Nakiri is also a very good plus. (This is what Robertina said back in EX about having the Five Kyoto Great Family heads being part of the ExE team).

Hmm, readjusting Ise's evil piece is of course related to the Dragon Drive and Dragonification. Ajuka's last check was when he got CCQ so it's due for an update.

Some of the Joker's high position team members are the three remaining Aces. Onee-san Maria Sharapova-esque name ftw.

Didn't expect Apollo to be the Greek Chief. I was expecting someone more experienced and powerful like Athena or Ares. Perhaps due to him being the god of the sun? Also, Vidar is kinda expected(though I was hoping for Baldr, but then again Ragnarok hasn't achieved yet, so he stays dead for most of the time) since he is Odin's second legitimate son (as in born from his wife Frigg). Him greeting Vali has double take from the original myth: the original Norse Vali being his half-brother, and the one who took revenge for Baldr.

Crimson406
2017-02-21, 10:23
Man it's been a while and the 23 spoilers are out. Sasuga NoMan.

some quick comments on them:

Church Quartet hype. No more no less.

Crom confirmed. I wonder what kind of job will the Hyoudou peerage have in store?

Rias' final tournament team member is finally revealed. More hype.

Ah, Dragon feast. Also, Yandere Tiamat confirmed (well, she originally was a Yandere in the Mesopotamian Myths). The Nakiri is also a very good plus. (This is what Robertina said back in EX about having the Five Kyoto Great Family heads being part of the ExE team).

Hmm, readjusting Ise's evil piece is of course related to the Dragon Drive and Dragonification. Ajuka's last check was when he got CCQ so it's due for an update.

Some of the Joker's high position team members are the three remaining Aces. Onee-san Maria Sharapova-esque name ftw.

Didn't expect Apollo to be the Greek Chief. I was expecting someone more experienced and powerful like Athena or Ares. Perhaps due to him being the god of the sun? Also, Vidar is kinda expected(though I was hoping for Baldr, but then again Ragnarok hasn't achieved yet, so he stays dead for most of the time) since he is Odin's second legitimate son (as in born from his wife Frigg). Him greeting Vali has double take from the original myth: the original Norse Vali being his half-brother, and the one who took revenge for Baldr.

And Ise gets some new girls that aren't Devils.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 10:47
That's the most important thing to you guys ? Issei getting new girls ? What about the evil pieces dulio's team and what about the A's of the brave saints these are important stuff too.

cyberdemon
2017-02-21, 10:51
Why does this sound like a wife catching her husband cheating on her? :heh::heh:

@CrimsonDarkness406, i think that's more to a flashback than Azazel appearing.

More like a wife whose husband disappeared for several years and she's finally found him.

Nivek von Beldo
2017-02-21, 10:51
That's the most important thing to you guys ? Issei getting new girls ? What about the evil pieces dulio's team and what about the A's of the brave saints these are important stuff too.

This is a Fanservice Harem series, what you were expecting?

TheWu8128
2017-02-21, 10:52
This volume is going to be super hype, so many developments with Lint joining the Church Trio, also Elimenhilde it should be cool to see her in action

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 10:58
More like a wife whose husband disappeared for several years and she's finally found him.

The moment she saw Ise and Ddraig, she gonna be Ise's first... Then suck and dry him... What a nice plot twist! It's not Rias or Akeno that will be Ise's first...! But it's Tiamat!

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 10:59
But he isn't changing into the other forms in CCQ. That's not promotion like it is in Triaina. He just increases his aura to make his punch stronger/run faster/or something.

The point is, why was it allowed in the second match with Raiser?

Thanks guys for the OTP info.

@Osman's latest post: At least I know what illegal move means.

When Cardinal Crimson Queen was first unlocked and Ddraig told Ise that he's turned into the Queen form, Ise checked his Pieces and confirmed it. Remember? Whenever he does Promotion to change into a Triaina form, it always mentions him changing the Pieces inside him, but even though it's never explicitly mentioned for the Cardinal Crimson Queen, the fact that he can check his Pieces and confirm that he's in Queen form should be proof enough. It's a Promotion. Ddraig also dubbed DxD mode "Cardinal Crimson Promotion - Diabolos Dragon (DxD)" if you recall. The "Cardinal Crimson Promotion" comes from the Cardinal Crimson Queen form's name, so it's also called Cardinal Crimson Promotion. The Cardinal Crimson Queen is Ise using the same Promotion as in Triaina to transform into Queen mode. And it's without the King's permission, which is why it's an Illegal Move. The legal Pawn Promotion is done with the King's permission. That one's within the rules of the game. The Triaina and True Queen are outside the rules of the game because they allow him to use Promotion without the King's permission, and that's why they're considered an Illegal Move.

When Ajuka was making adjustments to his Pieces, even though he didn't know what it would be exactly, he could already tell that it probably wouldn't be allowed in Rating Games. But then he also said it might be interesting to allow it even in Rating Games. And really, if the higher-ups think it'd be interesting to allow in certain Rating Game matches, then it'll be allowed despite being outside the rules of the Rating Games. Whatever Ajuka and the higher-ups think is okay, is okay. Whatever they say goes.

There were restrictions on the Gremory team's power as a whole during the Sitri match. They were placed in an unfair situation in that match through the rules. So whether Ise is allowed to use his full power or not will depend on the rules that were decided on for the match at the time. If the rules place restrictions on his powers, then he won't be allowed to use his full power even if Triaina and True Queen would've been allowed otherwise.

The only reason Ise was allowed to use Cardinal Crimson Queen in the Raiser rematch was that there were no restrictions there or in the first Gremory vs. Phenex match (and it was meant as a redo of the original match, with them acting out all of the same stuff as back then, with the only difference being that the Gremory team won this time because they're stronger now than they were back then).

Anyway, Ise x Tiamat is certainly unlikely, but I'd still like to see it.

Edit: Some posts late.
@Nivek: It's not just a Fanservice Harem. The plot is important in it, too.

And Ruki, remember Ise's peace restriction. He can't do anything right now.

Ruki0089
2017-02-21, 11:02
It should be Ddraig x Tiamat... But Ddraig didn't have body... So, Ise is his mediator when it's breeding time~

Crimson406
2017-02-21, 11:02
Anyway, Ise x Tiamat is certainly unlikely, but I'd still like to see it.

You can never know. Maybe Ishibumi will have a interest of adding a female dragon into Ise's harem.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 11:05
It's unlikely because I don't think Tiamat falling in love with Ise is likely. It sounds like a pipe dream.

TheWu8128
2017-02-21, 11:06
I don't get the interest in Ise x Tiamat it doesn't appeal to me at all

Royalknightftw
2017-02-21, 11:08
You can never know. Maybe Ishibumi will have a interest of adding a female dragon into Ise's harem.

If Ddraig had a thing with Tiamat in the past, i uhhh kinda disagree with IsseixTiamat pairing. It seems weird for some reasons

So, Vidar would be the one who succeeded Odin. Been watching and reading too much Marvel stuff so i thought that Thor would be the one. Now, i wonder if Thor was also sealed along with Odin, if he did it doesn't sound like a good move.

Crimson406
2017-02-21, 11:11
Then would you agree if Tiamat ever had a daughter?

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 11:13
It's unlikely because I don't think Tiamat falling in love with Ise is likely. It sounds like a pipe dream.

Agreed. I wonder what will Ajuka find with Issei's evil pieces other then the fact that the other four have mutated.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 11:22
@Royalknight: I've heard that in the actual myths, too, if Odin dies, the one to succeed him as chief god is Thor (Odin isn't dead, but yeah).

Agreed about Ddraig x Tiamat and Ise x Tiamat.

@CrimsonDarkness406: You'll give Tiamat a daughter just so that Ise can have a dragon in his harem? Okay, got it.

@Sparda4: I'm also wondering about that (about Ise's Pieces).

katokateki
2017-02-21, 11:42
I just realized Tiamat could be like Crom with dragon's body wrapped with human skin like a banana peel. Okay, its weird now.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 11:44
^Yes yes it is wierd stop while your ahead B-)

katokateki
2017-02-21, 11:46
I was jus thinking of the slender body description given by Shiva. *sigh*

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 11:55
Remember, dude, she's a dragon. A dragon that can take on a human shape. I guess she and Ise could have sex in human form, if it came down to it, but her true form is still that of a dragon. I guess they could do it in dragon form once Ise can switch between human and Dragonified forms at will. But this is only if Ise x Tiamat ever becomes a thing.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 11:56
Calling" Hello?"
"Indra it's Shiva i think it's time we start that war don't you think?"

I think after the match with Dulio Indra is going to attack, this all seems too damn peaceful even if it is a proxy war.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 11:57
I don't think Shiva will ask him to start it. I think he'll start it on his own when he wants to (Indra will, I mean).

cyberdemon
2017-02-21, 12:03
Then would you agree if Tiamat ever had a daughter?

what if it was Ddraig and Tiamat's daughter? It would be funny since Issei would have to deal with his father in law in his head all the time and creepy because Ddraig would see what Issei would do to her...

Crimson406
2017-02-21, 12:13
what if it was Ddraig and Tiamat's daughter? It would be funny since Issei would have to deal with his father in law in his head all the time and creepy because Ddraig would see what Issei would do to her...

I can't imagine that :heh::heh:

Nivek von Beldo
2017-02-21, 12:15
Boom, Mr Black is Draig and Tiamat Daugther is so insane might work...

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 12:16
That's a crack theory, isn't it? You know it can't be Ddraig.

Crom Cruach is likelier.

cyberdemon
2017-02-21, 12:17
I can't imagine that :heh::heh:

It would be rather weird. Though from what we have seen so far if she did have a daughter it would likely be with Ajuka who she seems to be somewhat close to. Perhaps Bina is a daughter between those 2.

Seafoam
2017-02-21, 12:24
It would be rather weird. Though from what we have seen so far if she did have a daughter it would likely be with Ajuka who she seems to be somewhat close to. Perhaps Bina is a daughter between those 2.

This is my headcanon until proven otherwise.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 12:32
I guess we'll see. But if there was a thing between Ddraig and Tiamat in the past, hopefully they had a child together.

cyberdemon
2017-02-21, 13:11
I guess we'll see. But if there was a thing between Ddraig and Tiamat in the past, hopefully they had a child together.

A part of me just feels that it would be creepy. Any child between them I feel would just end up in Issei's harem and considering that Ddraig sees and heres what Issei does it would just b... awkward.

I really am starting to think though that Bina may actually be a child of Tiamat and Ajuka. I don't subscribe to the Grayfia theory since the description doesn't match up and Grayfia shouldn't need to fight in Issei's group to ascertain his quality as a king since she has no intention or reason to join. Tiamat and Ajuka do seem to be close. With's Tiamat's past with Ddraig and Ajuka's interest in Issei, a daughter might feel like she is obligated to join so that is why she is testing Issei's quality to see if it is worth it. Might also be why after all this time Tiamat finally shows up in front of Issei and Ddraig, she realized that he daughter was the one behind the mask acting as Issei's queen in the tournament.

Crimson406
2017-02-21, 13:47

Ajuka is just someone she's indebted too.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 14:04
@cyberdemon: I'm pretty sure all of us (or at least all the people who come to the DxD threads on this site) already understand that Grayfia couldn't be Bina. Sirzechs is also coming back sooner than originally planned, so there would be no need for Grayfia to join Ise, and besides, since Sirzechs isn't around right now, there's no one to do a trade with for Grayfia. One thing, though: Grayfia wouldn't need to join his team for the tournament to see how good of a King he is because she has other ways of doing that. Same for Vanelana who a lot of people thought could be Bina, too.

As for a child between Ddraig and Tiamat. I just want them to have had a kid together if they were in love because it'd mean their love bore fruit. I'm a sucker for happy endings (even though in this case it was also kind of tragic and shot-lived since Ddraig ended up getting sealed into a Sacred Gear). If said child is a girl around the same age as Ise and is able to assume human form like her mother, then it'd be great for her to be in Ise's harem. Ddraig being Ise's father-in-law would just add drama to the whole thing. And I don't think Ddraig would mind. He'd give them his blessing. I just hope he won't peep in on them when they have sex.

katokateki
2017-02-21, 14:09
One thing though, he mentioned a child between Ajuka and Tia. I like your imagination and the theory is good but if Ajuka x Tia is possible, then I'd rather have Ise x Tia.

@Osman Add to that the possibility of Ise thinking of Ddraig's daughter in you know, that way. Ddraig would start crying.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 14:10
That could work but then Tiamat shouldn't be pissed at Ddraig if she found someone else.

n0m@n
2017-02-21, 14:43
If Ise was to become a Maou, he can either be...

a.) Asmodeus. Since it represents Lust and I can't imagine other Devil fitting that role other than him. OR...

b.) The one which represnts Wrath (I dont know the name of the devil associated with this. Though it said Satan in Jap wiki). And one of the creature which represents it is Dragon. The number of Satans will go from 4 to 7 after all.

KnightShade
2017-02-21, 15:09
Asmodeus fits better in this hypothetical, can't see issei fitting any other maou slot better than the incarnation of lust itself.

actually it works even better then wrath as his familiar is an 'infernal dragon', which links right up with issei/draig.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 15:09
The 7 maou are a refrence to the seven deadly sins, and here's the list of the demons

Envy: Leviathan:*An enormous demon of darkness and chaos; associated with the sea; inspires arrogance and envy. From Hebrew*"Livyathan, Livyatan".

Gluttony: Beelzebub:The prince of demons; the lord of the flies; inspires gluttony, unholy desire, jealousy, war, and murder. From Hebrew*"Ba'al-Z'bub, Ba'al-Z'bul".

Greed: Mammon: Demon of wealth; son of the Devil; inspires gross injustice, idolatry, and the love of money over all other things. From Late Latin*"Mammon", from Greek*"Mammonas", from Aramaic*"Mamona".

Lust: Asmodeus: Demon of wrath; prince of demons; the father of monsters; inspires gambling, deceit, lust, and revenge. From Avestan*"Aesma-daeva".

Pride: Lucifer:*A great angel cast into Hell; also known as the light bringer, the bearer of light, and the morning star; inspires pride and rebellion. From Latin*"Lucifer".

Sloth: Belphegor: Demon of indifference; inspires extreme laziness and spiritual apathy. From Hebrew*"Baal-Peor, Bel-Phegor".

Wrath: Satan:*An angel expelled from heaven; evil personified; the great adversary; inspires mankind to turn away from God; inspires mortal sins. From Greek*"Satanas", from Hebrew*"śāṭān".

cyberdemon
2017-02-21, 15:14
That could work but then Tiamat shouldn't be pissed at Ddraig if she found someone else.

Doesn't say what she is pissed about. Perhaps Issei did something perverted to Bina. She might be the type to just call Issei Ddraig.

Ajuka is just someone she's indebted too.

we don't know what the debt is about.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 15:53
No Tia is mad directly at Ddraig so i don't think she would call Issei Ddraig unless they did what Saji and Vritra did with malebolge vritra promotion.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 17:01
Ophis also called Ise Ddraig before, so it's possible for Tiamat to do so as well at first. But yeah, I find it more likely in this case that she's referring directly to Ddraig himself. Hence Ddraig's reaction in the quote: "T-Tiamat! Wait, let me explain myself!". That's Ddraig saying that, not Ise, so it's about something Ddraig himself did.

@Sparda: Thanks for posting that info on the Seven Deadly Sins and the demons representing each one. Asmodeus also represents wrath, deceit and revenge, but at least the lust part fits Ise. But I always thought that Falbium being Asmodeus doesn't fit. Now I think that even more. Falbium is lazy, not perverted, so it should've already been 7 Maou with Falbium being Belphegor rather than Asmodeus.

But yeah, with the number of Maou in the future being 7 instead of 4 and each one representing of the Seven Deadly Sins, I think Ise should take the name of Asmodeus.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 17:13
Vali needs to take his post he has a LOT of Pride in his powers by blood or with his SG so perfect fit for him.
But what about Sairaorg what Maou post would he fit ?

And don't mention it. :D
Edit:thanks @osman kinda shitty writing on phone.

DragonOsman
2017-02-21, 17:23
Could you please fix your spelling and grammar? You're also saying "is" instead of "his" and "their" instead of "there". There're other things, too. [Sorry for getting triggered about that, but I couldn't help it.]

Now that you mention it, Sairaorg does want to become a Maou. What sin fits him the most? I do agree about Vali. But him being Lucifer isn't a question since he's been pardoned and he also carries the name of Lucifer anyway. He's a descendant of the original Lucifer, who was himself the embodiment of Pride.

Sparda4
2017-02-21, 17:38
Well maybe wrath (i got kinda a bit of a don't want to write S. don't know i just want to stay away from it i'm not very religious but i still want to stay away from writing it) maybe i don't know the others don't really fit.

KnightShade
2017-02-21, 19:43
^you do realize this a series about literal demons right? kinda l8 to be worried about spelling the word demon :heh:.

n0m@n
2017-02-21, 20:17
Originally posted in v22 thread but moved it here, but...

So far Ise's harem has....

Confirmed members
Pure Devils:
1.) Rias
2.) Ravel

Reincarnated Devils:
1.) Akeno (former half human/fallen-angel)
2.) Asia (former human)
3.) Koneko (former nekomata)
4.) Xenovia (former human)
5.) Rossweisse (former Valkyrie)

Reincarnated Angel:
1.) Irina (former human)

Youkai:
1.) Kunou (Kyuubi)

Potential members so far and perhaps possible members:
Reincarnated Devils:
1.) Kuroka (former nekomata)
2.) Yura (former human)
3.) Bennia (former grim reaper)

Humans
1.) Le Fay (Magician)
2.) Abe (minor character)

Vampires
1.) Elmenhilde

Dragons
1.) Ophis (even though it doesnt have a gender and it took a form of an old man??)
2.) Lilith (Ophis twin lol)

Verdict: Looking at above, we don't need anymore Reincarnated Devil! Getting few Reincarnated Angel is awesome. And Gabriel's A appears to be a former sister. Same as Asia but also opposite of her. Wouldn't mind having a Pure Angel too (cough, cough, Gabriel. Ise already became the first and only one to see her breast!).

TheWu8128
2017-02-21, 20:37
You may not need more Reincarnated Devils, but whatever women that join his peerage will be Reincarnated Devils unless they are pure devils

Seafoam
2017-02-21, 20:40
Kuroka, Le Fay and Elmenhilde may as well be confirmed at this point, especially considering EX.

sunsengnim
2017-02-21, 20:42
Verdict: Looking at above, we don't need anymore Reincarnated Devil!
Couldn't agree more Issei needs more Angels, Dragons, Grim Reapers, whatever as long as it ain't a devil i'm happy.

katokateki
2017-02-22, 01:05
Doesn't say what she is pissed about. Perhaps Issei did something perverted to Bina. She might be the type to just call Issei Ddraig.

@CyberDemon You do remember that Ddraig previously told Ise that Tiamat was angry at him, don't you? The first time he mentioned to him about the other dragons IIRC.

Verdict: Looking at above, we don't need anymore Reincarnated Devil! Getting few Reincarnated Angel is awesome. And Gabriel's A appears to be a former sister. Same as Asia but also opposite of her. Wouldn't mind having a Pure Angel too (cough, cough, Gabriel. Ise already became the first and only one to see her breast!).

1. You forgot Kiryuu!!(Or did you intentionally leave her?) She is good, guys!

2. YEAHHHH(About the Gabriel thing, the oppai thing could become unethical if she doesn't join Ise's harem :D)

You may not need more Reincarnated Devils, but whatever women that join his peerage will be Reincarnated Devils unless they are pure devils

@TheWu8 Its Ise's harem we are talking about, not peerage! :heh:

Sparda4
2017-02-22, 01:57
You know i'm probably going to ruin your day @kato but Gabriel gender originally wasn't stated in the bible so think about that for a second.
I'm more interested in how Dulio make an "anti-Issei team" i can probably guess why tho.

katokateki
2017-02-22, 02:07
It was stated in the Bible that she was the most beautiful woman in heaven wasn't it?(I'm not Christian so, relying on your knowledge, it was mentioned by Azazel though). Or do you think it was "the most beautiful pair of tits in heaven"?

And yeah, the Dulio thing is really exciting.

aw454wtr
2017-02-22, 03:32
Well I've known a few christian guys in real life named Gabriel, so who knows DxD's Gabriel could change her gender like ophis or a trap with breast surgery

katokateki
2017-02-22, 03:41
Read an article on Wikipedia and Gabriel's referred to as "he/his" all the time. Wtf!

Sparda4
2017-02-22, 04:12
Gabriel is a unisex name in english and most of the time he/she is refrenced as a male, told you :D

katokateki
2017-02-22, 04:15
Counter this -

If Gabriel turns out to be both male and female, Ise's gonna go berserk. Moreover, Gods and Angels aren't the same as in real life in DxD universe. Ishibumi introduced her as the most beautiful woman in heaven.

Sparda4
2017-02-22, 04:22
I know i just wanted to mess with your head lol, and yeah Issei would go insane from knowing that :D

katokateki
2017-02-22, 04:35
So, there's no real life most beautiful girl in heaven? *cries*

There was no mention of Kiryuu in the quotes, huh...

Sparda4
2017-02-22, 05:35
Cheer up heaven's not all dudes you know ? Theirs just a lot of them.

So we got confirmation that mr black is crom then ?

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 05:37
Katokateki, IRL, Angels don't have genders. At least that's how it is in Islam. In Christianity, Gabriel can be either male or female because, like Sparda4 said, it's a unisex name. Michael is of course a male angel in Christianity unless I'm mistaken.

As for Ddraig saying to Ise before that Tiamat is angry at him - dude, it's much worse than just her being angry at him. He said she outright hates him. But I doubt it's really that. Ddraig is probably mistaken and she's just angry at him about something. We'll hopefully find out in Volume 23.

And Ise's peerage will be part of his harem. Of course the peerage has to have Devils in it, but the overall harem can have diversity in races. Not all of the girls in his harem are going to be in his peerage. Kunou won't be, and Rias is his master so she can't be either. Irina definitely can't be since she's an Angel and would have to be reincarnated into a Devil to be able to join his peerage. But she's not joining his peerage, just his overall harem. Elmenhilde will hopefully also just join the overall harem instead of joining the peerage.

@Sparda4: Well, Vali is excited by Mr. Black's true identity, so it should at least be someone extremely powerful that Vali wants to fight.

Bigmac
2017-02-22, 05:40
I rather have more character development with his current harem than having more girls added to it. Quality over quantity.

Sparda4
2017-02-22, 05:42
Michael is male and so are the rest of the seraphs and if i remember right but yeah Gabriel is unisex .

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 05:46
@Bigmac: Ishibumi thinks differently and seems to want to add more girls. The next best thing is to just hope for there to be quality within the quantity here.

katokateki
2017-02-22, 07:07
More character development could be achieved through DX series. Kiryuu has already had lots of screen(and page) time. She can be said to be the only girl who talked to the normal Ise. She's kinda special. Ps, you can't find girls as perverted as Ise so easily. Akeno ain't perverted(just in case you were gonna say that, whoever you are).

I'm just gonna believe that Gabriel is a female in DxD universe. Like I said before, she could be a temporary member of his harem, treating Ise like a sperm donor.

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 07:24
@TheWu8 Its Ise's harem we are talking about, not peerage! :heh:

You do know that has peerage is part of his harem right? He wants his peerage to be only woman you know that?

katokateki
2017-02-22, 07:41
That's a random question! But yeah I know.

Btw, if you misunderstood my statement, the discussion was about girls joining Ise's harem, I just pointed it out to you because N0m@n wasn't considering his peerage(And now that I think of it, you already knew that). I didn't say you were wrong, you were right, but, you know, I was thinking of Gabriel and you know, sorry! :heh:

But yeah, the vibe was - we know that, let's just talk about his harem for now, to be more specific, about Kiryuu and Gabriel :D

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 08:00
That's a random question! But yeah I know.

Btw, if you misunderstood my statement, the discussion was about girls joining Ise's harem, I just pointed it out to you because N0m@n wasn't considering his peerage(And now that I think of it, you already knew that). I didn't say you were wrong, you were right, but, you know, I was thinking of Gabriel and you know, sorry! :heh:

But yeah, the vibe was - we know that, let's just talk about his harem for now, to be more specific, about Kiryuu and Gabriel :D

My bad then, I thought I didn't explain myself the right way

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 08:00
@TheWu8128 (last page): Yes, but again, like I said, there are girls in his harem that won't be in his peerage. We're just saying we don't want those girls to all be Devils.

Anyway, Kiryuu being in the harem would be good. She also knows about Devils now, and that Ise is one, so she can be in the harem.

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 08:18
When did I say those girls were going to join his peerage? I'm not saying anything about any of the current girls in his harem joining his peerage that aren't already in his peerage. I'm not saying Irina, Kunou, or Elmenhilde are going to joining his peerage. I'm simply saying there will be more reincarnated devils in his harem its inevitable. My apologies if I wasn't making myself clear

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 08:24
Some people might think so. You never know. And I thought you were saying something like that before.

katokateki
2017-02-22, 08:37
@theWu8 Just never post your thoughts in a compact way. If it needs two lines, give it two lines. Here's what you could have written - I agree(lol(not the lol part, that was me)). But if we consider the empty spots in Ise's peerage, having new devil girls(reincarnated or not) is inevitable. But yeah, we don't need any more devil girls in his harem right now :heh:

Otherwise you would end-up explaining your short post in hundreds of words.

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 08:39
Some people might think so. You never know. And I thought you were saying something like that before.

What was I saying before?

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 08:41
^ You did say this, didn't you?

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 08:44
Yes I did say that, I should have worded that better as well

AzazelDxD
2017-02-22, 09:16
-The 7th, the best reincarnated demon... Issei you should fight against that man or end in the new TOP 10 in Rating Game..

-One Reincarnated Angel team against a Reincarnated Devil Team.. They have some advantage(the anti-issei team according kiba)... Maybe with the exception of Bova(Maybe he was born before Tannin was a devil) and Nakiri..

With Bova and Nakiri here I think... That in the end Issei will finish with a mixed team, and no with something like a second harem in his peerage..

-A Quarted Church... I hope she is a future reincarnated angel.. no demon... Irina is alone in the Church.. Xenovia and Irina against his old allies.. Xenovia against one Ace Priest of one brave saint?

HAHAAHA... The weak point of Issei(a big breasted woman) IS BRAVE THAT GABRIEL ACE..

-BLACK = CROM

-So... Rias has a new Rook for the tournament now...

-Agressive Akeno after the previous Barakiel Fight..

-Problems with Tiamat one woman? Bad Ddraig...

-FINALLY... Ishibumi confirmed that Bina isn´t Tiamat. Something that she needs to Fullfil, interesting.. I hope see her in the Cover

-Elmenhilde True intentions... Become in part of Issei Harem..

AZAZEL SEEEEENNNNSSEIIIII..

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 09:39
Nah, Ise wants a peerage full of girls, so it'll be part of his harem. I just hope he understands that he already has a harem even without making a peerage full of girls.

AzazelDxD
2017-02-22, 09:49
Originally posted in v22 thread but moved it here, but...

So far Ise's harem has....

He needs another reincarnated angel(maybe Lint).. and 1 Pure angel(if this is possible) and Pure Fallen angel..

We have enough reincarnated demons but with Issei as king we will see more reincarnated demon girls..

With Ophis and Lilith he would have twins LIKE RISER..

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 09:54
Yep. Would be good.

I do wonder who Bina is. A new character is very likely, but still, who is she? I wonder if the theory about her being the possessor of Innovate Clear is true. I want it to be true, as it'd go well with her name being "Bina". Innovate Clear seems to have a relation to "Binah," a branch of the World Tree Yggdrasil in Norse Mythology, and "Bina" and "Binah" are very similar names.

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 10:09
I have heard a theory of Bina being Diehauser Belial daughter if he has a daughter.

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-22, 10:18
Yeah, I really like the theory of Bina being Diehauser's daughter or very least a Belial.

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 10:35
The theory has holes, potentially. Remember our discussion on it before?

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 10:42
The theory has holes, potentially. Remember our discussion on it before?

It's not my theory, I like the theory, and what are the holes. Which discussion you talking about?

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 10:46
We had a discussion back in the Volume 22 thread about it. Basically, depending on when Cleria and Yaegaki may have had sex (if they even got to doing it before their relationship was exposed) and how long they were together for, them having a child may not be possible. Or if they have one, he/she might not be the same age as Bina.

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 10:52
We had a discussion back in the Volume 22 thread about it. Basically, depending on when Cleria and Yaegaki may have had sex (if they even got to doing it before their relationship was exposed) and how long they were together for, them having a child may not be possible. Or if they have one, he/she might not be the same age as Bina.

This theory has nothing to do with Cleria and Yaegaki. The theory is that Bina is Diehauser Belial the champion of the ratings game daughter. Now for this theory to hold any weight he has to have a daughter and we have no idea if he does. I will say this its not a bad idea in my opinion it would be cool to have somebody with the worthless power in Ise's group, not to mention you can take that theory into a lot of different directions.

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-22, 11:06
Yeah, I remember the discussion about Bina=Cleria and Yaegaki's Daughter while I think its interesting but you are right it has a massive hole of age because their relationship happen roughly the same time-frame as Ise and Irina were friends still living in Kuoh Town.

Bina being Diehauser Belial's Daughter is something different to being Cleria's.

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 11:23
Yeah, I guess I got it mixed up in my head. Sorry about that.

Well, yeah, if she's Diehauser's daughter, it'd be cool. But as TheWu said, we don't know if he has any children or not, let alone a daughter. And also, how old is Bina, anyway? We don't know, do we? Is she around the same as Ise? Rias' age or around there? How old would a daughter of Diehauser's be if he had one?

Actually, does she even have to be Diehauser's daughter to be a member of the Belial family? She could just be a relative of his if she's really a Belial.

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-22, 11:31
Yeah, she doesn't have to be Diehauser's daughter to be a Belial, she could be his sister, a cousin or a niece.

Hell, Bina could be Cleria's little sister for we know.

TheWu8128
2017-02-22, 11:36
Yeah, she doesn't have to be Diehauser's daughter to be a Belial, she could be his sister, a cousin or a niece.

Hell, Bina could be Cleria's little sister for we know.

Now that would be awesome if she was

katokateki
2017-02-22, 11:51
I also thought you were talking about the Cleria x Yaegaki theory for a moment or two. Not your fault though :heh:

Well, if Bina is Champion's child, it could justify her wanting a good king, her father having set such a high benchmark, you know.

Her sister would need to be killed/muted(which sounds unethical) in order for her to be silent about Cleria's death.

But wait, maybe due to some reason, she has been waiting for a man to help her convey the info? Maybe Diehauser didn't allow her to say that? Maybe a RG match has to be won against Diehauser in order for him to let Cleria's hypothetical sister do whatever she intends to do? I guess Diehauser would have told her to become strong enough to defend herself if she wants to oppose Zekroam(spelling not sure) and the promise was that if she won against his team with her team, she could do shit? She couldn't form her own team thanks to zero social contact with anyone. Maybe Diehauser has hidden her identity so that she isn't assassinated? Or maybe it was a deal between Diehauser and Zekroam to erase her existence while keeping quite about it?

Lastly, I don't remember if he already made the info public in volume 20 or not. :heh: Would be awkward if he did :heh:

Yeah.

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-22, 12:09
If Bina is Cleria's sister she only needed to be silenced if she knew about the king piece before Diehauser made the information public, which I think is very unlikely.

katokateki
2017-02-22, 12:16
But what if she threatened everybody to expose her sister's assassination scandal to the world?

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-22, 12:26
The Old Devils that had Cleria killed would have prepare a cover so that people wouldn't be suspicious about it. Also there is a possibility that Bina might be of similar age to Ise so she might be young enough to not understand what happened to her older sister.

katokateki
2017-02-22, 12:32
I guess she came to now about it only recently when Diehauser blurted it out or when the heaven was attacked(Irina's father to be specific). The whole challenge thing could have happened after that. Also, maybe she took interest in Ise because of him x Rias.

Ps, I was originally gonna say fuck the theory. But nah.

Stro
2017-02-22, 13:07
Issei needs a goddess in his harem.

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 13:24
So what are you guys saying? That Bina is Diehauser's cousin (Cleria's sister?), or his daughter or sister? I'm confused. :heh: :eyespin:

@Stro: What's the reason for that (if any)? And I think you should say that in the Harem thread. You do know there's separate thread for that, right?

katokateki
2017-02-22, 13:29
I guess Cleria's sister, Diehauser's cousin theory holds more ground.

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-22, 13:36
@DragonOsman What I said that Bina could be Diehauser's daughter, sister, cousin or niece, then I put forward the possibility of Bina being Cleria's little sister. katokateki was wondering and speculate about if Bina is Cleria's sister why she wasn't silenced by the Old Devils.

katokateki
2017-02-22, 13:38
And I turned my "wondering" into a speculation(it was pretty long, please don't ignore it!!!)

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-02-22, 14:53
Did you read that quote?

Because the one saying that is not Gabriel but her Ace Mirana Shatarova.

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 15:12
@Katokateki: Don't worry. I didn't ignore anything. I'm just not sure how to respond.

But yeah, certainly, the theory of Bina being Cleria's sister holds more ground. That is, if Cleria even had any siblings (we don't know if she did or not).

There could be a number of ways as to how Bina wasn't silenced by the Old Devils if she's Cleria's sister. Some of them you guys brought up.

murumasa23
2017-02-22, 16:57
so on ise and rias's team the new characters like Bina or only filling the roles their in for the game or is Bina ise's actual queen?

Sparda4
2017-02-22, 17:01
Bina "might" join Issei's peerage permanently if Issei meets her requirements and with Rias her replacements are for the tournament only for now.

DragonOsman
2017-02-22, 17:01
Ise's still Rias' Pawn, so Mr. Black is just a substitution for the tournament. Lint won't be a permanent member because the Church is just lending her to Rias for the tournament. Which means that her one Knight spot that Xenovia vacated in her actual peerage is still open. As for Bina: she's testing Ise to see if he's a good enough King for her, and if he passes, she might join his peerage permanently. But right now it's still up in the air.

@Sparda4: Thanks, man.

murumasa23
2017-02-22, 18:55
so do we know about Bina So Far? Just trying to come up with theories of her myself
Sorry if this in the wrong place

katokateki
2017-02-23, 00:15
We don't know yet, but you could put your theories in the volume 22 thread(mostly because it had 90% of the discussion related to Bina), read the whole thread if you have the time and patience...

DragonOsman
2017-02-23, 05:18
Yeah. Theories about Bina should be in the Volume 22 thread because that's the one Volume we know so far that has info on her. Noman posted spoilers in earlier pages of the thread, so look at those (@murumasa23).

Hoodspirit
2017-02-23, 15:37
Would be fun if he just shrugged and revealed to everyone that he saw Gabriel's breasts already and that he would be not affected by breasts of this level anymore.
However, hopefully the Ace will be a stepping stone to get closer to Gabriel.
I would like to see Ise actually trying to get someone into his Harem for once. Rather than the usual, just being himself and sooner or later they auto-join.
Out of all the females Gabriel would be the best choice for a proactive Ise. He acknowledged that her breasts are the best, she is single and of very high status. Thus it's unlikely she would fall to him easily, making it a good long term effort.
If he succeed, the whole world would acknowledge him as ultimate harem king as well. Similar to his ultimate pawn goal.
That would be really something.

As for the other preview lines for this Volume I'm only interested in Tiamat and Ajuka. These seem to be the only non-Dulio-Ise-match themes of the Volume. I don't have much interest in this tournament as it will probably eat a lot of time without progress and the teams are just temporary. Since Ise and Rias are not in the same team, there is no chance for another crazy breast-based power up. I really miss those funny logic-defying evolutions.
A tournament after the last boss, with the final team would be something more preferable to me.

katokateki
2017-02-23, 15:44
Would be fun if he just shrugged and revealed to everyone that he saw Gabriel's breasts already and that he would be not affected by breasts of this level anymore.
However, hopefully the Ace will be a stepping stone to get closer to Gabriel.
I would like to see Ise actually trying to get someone into his Harem for once. Rather than the usual, just being himself and sooner or later they auto-join.
Out of all the females Gabriel would be the best choice for a proactive Ise. He acknowledged that her breasts are the best, she is single and of very high status. Thus it's unlikely she would fall to him easily, making it a good long term effort.
If he succeed, the whole world would acknowledge him as ultimate harem king as well. Similar to his ultimate pawn goal.
That would be really something.

I fully support this theory. It is legit. Don't listen to the ones who deny it. Good job, man!

DragonOsman
2017-02-23, 17:10
I think there can at least be one more breast-based power-up before the end of the series. At least, I hope there is one. I do wonder how he got the mini-True Dragon form power-up (the form of Future Ise in EX), though. Either from Rias' breasts, or something more serious. We'll see.

The Ise vs. Dulio match should be interesting, too. I look forward to it. Though the other match in this Volume sounds more interesting. Heck, I'll just look forward to both. Who cares.

He admitted that Gabriel's breasts are the best, and I think it'd be great if Gabriel could join the harem, but keep in mind that Ise does think that Rias is the greatest woman there is. He even said so to Azazel once. He proposed to Rias and Akeno in Volume 22 (though Akeno one is a spoiler), so I'd say he still loves them more than Gabriel. Gabriel is so far is just the most beautiful woman in Heaven. Heaven and Ise's heart are two different things (though Ise also admitted how beautiful she is).

Ise's Ultimate Pawn goal is related to Rias' own dream of making him the Ultimate Pawn. It's something he wants to do because it's Rias' goal and he just wants to reach it to make her happy.

katokateki
2017-02-23, 17:17
Either from Rias' breasts, or something more serious.

I thought for a moment that by something more serious, you meant Gabriel's oppai. Don't get triggered though.

But anyway, for the Chichiryuutei(correct me if I spelt it wrong) to get the best oppai in the world seems fitting. Rias is the most beautiful woman for him over-all. Doesn't mean he doesn't want anybody else! Remember the Lamborghini vs Tesla comparison(which was bad actually)?

DragonOsman
2017-02-23, 17:27
The "more serious" thing just meant "something not related to him being the Chichiryuutei, Oppai Dragon and powering-up through breasts".

Rias is the one Ise loves the most. I'm not saying he wouldn't look at any other girl, though, of course, because then there'd be no point in him wanting to be Harem King. And I did say Gabriel should be added to the harem.

But about no other pairs of breasts affecting him because he already saw Gabriel's - that's not true. Rias' and the harem girls' breasts still affect him. When they touch him close or when he sees them bare, he still excited. He's a man, after all. Hard to not get excited. So if he did say to Gabriel's Ace that hers don't affect him because he already saw her leader's, that'd be just him lying to show off or something. That isn't like him, though.

katokateki
2017-02-23, 17:34
So if he did say to Gabriel's Ace that hers don't affect him because he already saw her leader's, that'd be just him lying to show off or something.

And that's why it would be funny. Worth seeing her reaction and she would surely become off-guarded. Ise just has to pretend for like 10 seconds.

Just discovered, my finger floats over the "i" key and my typing fast makes it impossible for me to notice it sometimes.

Hoodspirit
2017-02-23, 17:58
Since DragonOsman already shares the opinion of having her in the harem it is not necessarily needed, but to pick up the points and adding more reasons:

That scene would have comedy potential for sure and it has escape routes like katokateki just mentioned.

Of course Gabriel wouldn't take the number one spot from Rias, she is way to busy for staying around him all the time. Rias being the perfect woman and Gabriel having the perfect breasts is no contradiction to me.

Who else could he actually try to make her his? Despite him knowing that Sona has no interest in Saji I doubt he would proactive go for her, she had been around too long for that anayway. Tiamat would be more a Ddraig thing depending on the reason she is angry. Stealing Satan's wife is a no-go to most of the fandom so not that either. The choices are pretty limited.
Such a persistent pursuance would trigger extreme jealousy from the girls as well. However, they could understand him wanting Gabriel that much, considering her fame as beauty. And like already said, she would be too busy for being an around the clock rival.

And like katokateki said, it would fit so extremely well with his whole being.

katokateki
2017-02-23, 18:02
He could pursue Griselda :D and Kiryuu :heh: Seekvaira seems like a possible member now.

Sparda4
2017-02-23, 18:13
I want Sona to finally admit that she cares for Saji atleast give me THAT!!! No girlfriend no lovers no nothing else then just Sona saying "I care for you Saji" and not in the brother sister way He has a DRAGON KING in him i'm sorry guys and i'm sorry for my god awfull rage moment but i'm SICK and TIRED of JUST that only the two heavenly dragons get EVERYTHING.

Again sorry guys.
And i know this ain't for here but you do see my point. I'll edit if i have something more of substance to this thread

DragonOsman
2017-02-23, 18:21
@Katokateki: That's just thing though: I don't think pretending like that is Ise's thing. He's supposed to be the honest one. That's also part of the reason why he's so honest about his perversion. It's even his name. Issei (一誠). The kanji "誠" means "truth" or "reality," and it can also mean "sincerity," "honesty", "fidelity," or "sincerity". And "一" is the kanji for the number 1 in Japanese (and in Chinese (since Japanese adopted kanji from Chinese in the first place)). So being honest is in his name.

@Hoodspirit: I do want Gabriel in the harem, but it being likely or not is another story altogether. We'll have to think on that one.

But about Satan's wife. Who ever said anyone wants him to take Grayfia? Grayfia's is Sirzechs', and Ise also wouldn't take her. Sirzechs did say to Ise while going inside that other dimension that he's leaving her in his care, but I sure as well don't think he meant "You can take her and do whatever you want with her while I'm gone, Ise-kun!". Even if he did the okay from Sirzechs, though, Ise still isn't the type to lay a hand on Grayfia. So yeah, Grayfia will not join the harem. She'll remain as his sister-in-law. Nothing more.

Besides, according to spoilers for Volume 22, there's a way to defeat Trihexa and allow all of the people who went into the other dimension to fight it to come back a lot sooner than the originally planned 10,000 years. Grayfia will be back together with Sirzechs eventually. I hope.

I think Tiamat can still be in the harem, though. But I don't think it should happen if Tiamat and Ddraig had a thing in the past and Tiamat still hasn't gotten over him. If she can fall in love with Ise somehow, then it's fine. But that in itself sounds far-fetched to me. I want to see it, and Tiamat in the harem would be good (Ise himself is a Devil and a Dragon, and him getting a Dragon added to the harem seems appealing), but still. It's the same as Gabriel joining the harem. I want it to happen, but it seems unlikely.

I mean, yeah, sure, Gabriel being the most beautiful woman in Heaven and even having breasts that even Ise admitted are the best seems like the perfect addition to his harem, but it still unlikely. She's too innocent, for one thing, so Ise would also feel bad about defiling her.

I agree with Noman about more versatility in the harem, though. Ise's peerage will also be part of his harem, and that's of course more Devils by default, anyway. His harem has mostly Devils in it. I want more variety. There's only one Reincarnated Angel (Irina), one Youkai (Kunou), one Vampire (Elmenhilde loves him and according to EX, one his kids is from Elmenhilde). Am I forgetting anyone? But yeah, see how it's one of each of those and so few of them? We need more non-Devils. Even if Gabriel doesn't join, at least her Ace should. And Lint. Add more humans and also some more Reincarnated Angels and pure Angels (even if Gabriel can't join, others couldn't hurt, though it'd be great Gabriel also joined). Some Dragons would be good, too. Like Tiamat.

@Sparda4: I agree. I want Saji to hook up with her already, dammit. That and a harem for him would be good, too.

Tbolt
2017-02-23, 19:26
I know I will be beat up but I for one don't want to see Sona go for Saji. For one thing what does he have to offer Sona? What great deeds has he preformed compared to Ise. We have seen how Rias's family have accepted Ise into the family. We have no idea how Sona's family thinks about Saji, with a few exceptions in the story Saji is portrayed as just a low class devil. I would rather see her paired with Sairaorg but its just my thoughts, smash away.

DragonOsman
2017-02-23, 19:27
Saji is a great guy and he deserves to be loved back by the woman he loves. That's all (well, that and there are girls in the Sitri peerage who love him, so he can get a harem of his own if wants to).

Tbolt
2017-02-23, 19:37
Just for arguments sake why does he deserve Sona. Not trying to fight just trying to figure out the whole Sona Saji thing.

DragonOsman
2017-02-23, 19:39
He deserves her because he's a great guy and he's already done a lot for her and for the sake of her dreams (the school and all). It'd suck if he wasn't rewarded for all the effort. You're right that we don't know what Sona's family thinks, but I'm still hopeful.

Tbolt
2017-02-23, 19:44
Well it boils down to how it written and we have no say so, we will just have to wait and see.

DragonOsman
2017-02-23, 19:45
I did say I'm hopeful. Whether it happens or not depends on Ishibumi himself, but it'd be great if it happened.

Sparda4
2017-02-23, 19:47
Your right but if i was in Sona's shoes Saji would atleast get something he almost killed himself to save his master and Friends.

B214
2017-02-23, 20:30
I fully support this theory. It is legit. Don't listen to the ones who deny it. Good job, man!

This is Ise we're talking about. A woman is showing him her breasts, you think he'd seriously be unaffected and would ignore her or it(the breasts).

katokateki
2017-02-24, 01:03
@Katokateki: That's just thing though: I don't think pretending like that is Ise's thing. He's supposed to be the honest one. That's also part of the reason why he's so honest about his perversion. It's even his name. Issei (一誠). The kanji "誠" means "truth" or "reality," and it can also mean "sincerity," "honesty", "fidelity," or "sincerity". And "一" is the kanji for the number 1 in Japanese (and in Chinese (since Japanese adopted kanji from Chinese in the first place)). So being honest is in his name.
This is Ise we're talking about. A woman is showing him her breasts, you think he'd seriously be unaffected and would ignore her or it(the breasts).

Remember about him trying to be a better King? Avoiding oppai for 10 seconds is nothing if it can shake the enemy's defence. Ise has to cover-up his weak points somehow so that he doesn't take the whole team down with him as a King.

The Gabriel's oppai thing could just be a joke.

DragonOsman
2017-02-24, 06:08
Yeah, resistance for the sake of making his team win is great. If he can do it (and I hope he can). But I don't think he'll lie about not being affected.

anifreik
2017-02-24, 06:20
It wouldn't be lying if he said something like "Very nice, but your bosses are better!" Just be completely nonchalant about it (even if it's killing him inside).

katokateki
2017-02-24, 06:20
Yeah, true that. Ravel could. She would.

EDIT: True that for both the above posts.

DragonOsman
2017-02-24, 06:53
@Anifriek: Yeah, that's fine. It doesn't count as a complete lie. He'd just be acting tough.

beast 666
2017-02-24, 19:09

The entrance of the new big-breasted pretty sister is exposing the position of Asia who had the original position of a sister in danger

yeeeeeeeessssss, wow, the truth I have much hope that this part has an illustration would be very good to know how it looks in reality Gabriel and her beautiful figure :D, this new volume will be incredible.

katokateki
2017-02-25, 00:38
It's Gabriel's Ace according to everybody. So yeah. No Gabriel oppai at least for now. :(

DragonOsman
2017-02-25, 04:28
Yeah, well, it even specifically mentions that it's Gabriel's Ace. Are you guys not reading carefully?

katokateki
2017-02-25, 05:03
We go blank after reading the word Gabriel. At least that's what's up with me.

Ishibumi- playing with our emotions since volume 5.

DragonOsman
2017-02-25, 05:05
She's Mirana Shatarova. Read carefully. It says "A," too, which, in terms of playing cards, is the Ace card. Get it now?

katokateki
2017-02-25, 05:07
I did get it a couple of pages back when someone corrected me. I'm just saying that's the reason I didn't read the words following her name the first time.

Darksider555
2017-02-28, 08:25
Hey guys does anybody else think that with apperance of these reincarnated angels, that we are given insight into the possibility of seeing what would have happened to Asia and Xenovia if they remained with the Church. I think that the possibility of Asia and Xenovia was very high. I would even go as far as to say that Asia could have been Gabriel's Ace.

Ruki0089
2017-02-28, 08:52
Erm... Are you daydreaming dude??

Sparda4
2017-02-28, 11:02
Who knows who knows, The brave saints are still an unknown at this point we don't know if they have the potencial to become stronger then the devils or not their isn't anything simmilar in any card game to pawn promotion unless the joker counts as a substitute for a card your power level as an A will never be higher then a 2 in base form, atleast that's what i think.

katokateki
2017-02-28, 11:44
Gabriel's Ace would have big boobs. Present Asia, no.

@Sparda They all get power-ups when in(some kinda) formation(about which, anifreik knows in great detail and explains in the next post) though. Just think, Dulio fighting with Ise in the DxD team wasn't at his best. Shit.

anifreik
2017-02-28, 13:25
Who knows who knows, The brave saints are still an unknown at this point we don't know if they have the potencial to become stronger then the devils or not their isn't anything simmilar in any card game to pawn promotion unless the joker counts as a substitute for a card your power level as an A will never be higher then a 2 in base form, atleast that's what i think.

The Brave Saints fight best in teams or "hands" as in card games. So an Ace teamed with a 10 or Face Card (J,Q,K) would have a base value of 11, as in Blackjack. Their power will also be greater working with another Ace or Aces, or when at the top in a Straight (10,J,Q,K,A) rather than alone or at the bottom of a Straight (A,2,3,4,5). They will be even stronger if all "cards" are of their own "suit", although they can also work with team members from other "suits" belonging to different Seraphim.

Sparda4
2017-02-28, 13:49
So devils are the heavy hitter singular opponents while the angels are in a sense a Swat group.

DragonOsman
2017-02-28, 16:00
Yeah. Because the Brave Saints are based on the human world's card games involving playing cards and in all of those games, players rely on how good a hand they have. In that way, it makes sense for the Brave Saints to work better in groups.

I wonder what position the Seraphim themselves have, though? Or do they just have the role of the "players" who use the "cards"?

Sparda4
2017-02-28, 16:11
Who knows the could be the king card for all we know but if the leaders of the saints are the players then they can always "cheat" if the situation calls for it

DragonOsman
2017-02-28, 16:13
There are probably already King and Queen cards in the Brave Saints, so that's why the Seraphim themselves likely can't have those roles (if I'm right).

katokateki
2017-02-28, 16:14
Or bluff, you know... But to the next level, creating illusions, and all.

Ise could be easily deceived as long as it's related to girls.

A post late

DragonOsman
2017-02-28, 16:20
Yeah, he can. But I hope he'll surprise us (in a good way). Probably just wishful thinking, though.

Ise vs. Dulio and Sairaorg vs. Cao Cao. Since these two fights in the Cup will happen this Volume, do you guys think we could discuss what might happen? It shouldn't be considered off-topic, at least.

Sparda4
2017-02-28, 16:27
I see another Regulus Rey Leather Rex Imperial Purpure incoming if push comes to shove Cao Cao is a human but even VALI said this guy's no joke. If Sairaorg is going up against him Kuisha is going to be integral in victory she is an Abbadon afterall.

katokateki
2017-02-28, 16:29
Is Sairaorg vs Cao Cao really gonna happen in vol 23?

DragonOsman
2017-02-28, 16:34
It is. According to the Volume 22 spoilers, those match-ups were announced at the end of the Volume or around there (Ise vs. Dulio and Sairaorg vs. Cao Cao).

@Sparda4: Yeah, I think we can expect Sairoarg to use that form if he fights Cao Cao. Kuisha's ability will certainly come in handy like you said. But Sairaorg and Cao Cao are both good at planning, right? So this should be a good fight to look forward to. More interesting than Ise vs. Dulio, though I want to see that one as well.

Sparda4
2017-02-28, 16:41
I just remembered Sairaorg was VERY agressive back in vol 10 when Kuisha was in danger wonder what's up between those two, and if Sairaorg was that agressive to get her out i'm thinking btb isn't going to be out of need but absolute anger, Cao Cao is one cruel sob he might have some level of honor but if he sees a way to make you lose your focus he will use it and i think Kuisha is in very much so in a lot of danger.

katokateki
2017-02-28, 16:42
Is Sairaorg vs Cao Cao really gonna happen in vol 23?

And Ise once mentioned that Sairaorg makes you want to fight him head-on with punches even though you know you don't wanna do that(or was it Kiba remembering Ise saying that? I guess it was). Cao Cao can't take punches, period(.)

So, my speculation is, Cao Cao's altercation of his last orb(whatever it's called, the orb(right?) with destructive powers) is gonna be a defensive one. That can counter Sairaorg's destructive punches with equal destructive power. I mean, it's Sairaorg. There have to be punches hitting his opponent.

1 post late
@Sparda Rias did say she had a thing for Sairaorg, so it won't be a weird thing for it to go the other way round.

DragonOsman
2017-02-28, 16:47
Ise would've killed her out of anger if Sairaorg hadn't bailed her out at that moment. Ise had snapped after getting so pissed off about seeing his teammates get hurt like that.

It could've been any of Sairaorg's peerage members if not Kuisha. You think Sairaorg wouldn't bail out any of his other Pieces if Ise was going to kill them? This by itself isn't enough of an argument for Sairaorg x Kuisha, though I do think it's possible now that you mention it (if that's what you mean by there being something between them).

@Katokateki: Yes, man, it's likely to be in this Volume. Or maybe in the next one. We'll see.

Cao Cao probably has a plan to deal with Sairaorg's punches. Or even if he doesn't have a plan now, I'm sure he'll come up with something in the match itself. And yeah, it was Ise who said what you're remember about Sairaorg.

Sparda4
2017-02-28, 16:55
That's what i mean, yeah i might be looking a little too much into it but i don't think he would have been that agressive were it anyone else, and Kuisha seems to act a little odd around Sairaorg and Rias said that Kuisha has some level of affection towards the Great King.

katokateki
2017-02-28, 16:56
Yeah, but it was Kiba telling us about Ise telling him a while ago. When they were saving the children from the hero faction.

(if that's what you mean by there being something between them).

Lol. What else could it be, a contract between them? A hole between them? An Ise between them? Cao Cao between them? Maou dream between them? I could go on.

That was funny. :D

Cao Cao takes one direct punch, he dead. He's a human. There's no way he can survive without a defence against Sairaorg. A literal defence, not a hole or magical stuff.

But yeah, agreed on the Sairaorg saving anybody stuff.

1 post late.

DragonOsman
2017-02-28, 17:05
@Katokateki: Yeah, well, if it's something between them, there are still a few things aside from a romantic relationship. Kuisha loves him, but we're not sure if Sairaorg reciprocates those feelings. It'd be great if he does, though.

@Sparda4: I forgot to type some words in my haste. Let me fix that. Corrections in bold-face below:
It could've been any of Sairaorg's peerage members if not Kuisha. You think Sairaorg wouldn't bail out any of his other Pieces if Ise was going to kill them? This by itself isn't enough of an argument for Sairaorg x Kuisha, though I do think it's possible now that you mention it (if that's what you mean by there being something between them).

@Katokateki: Ise and Sairaorg should be about equal, currently. Cao Cao always has ways to deal with Ise's attacks and he never almost never gets directly. It can be similar with Sairaorg, though if Sairaorg has something that makes you want to have a straight-up brawl with him when you fight him, Cao Cao could be in danger if he tries to fight him head on. Hopefully he has something up his sleeve to counter that aspect of Sairaorg.

katokateki
2017-02-28, 17:11
My main motive to bring this up was, Sairaorg doesn't fight with anything else other than his fists. Ise does. I guess it was an intentional move from Ishibumi to bring the opposites together. Cao Cao has to have a combat battle with him if he wants to fight him, and not just win.

Same way, Dulio(considering he gonna bluff) could lure Ise who can't control his desires.

Fun times ahead. According to speculations, i.e..

Sparda4
2017-02-28, 17:15
I wasn't saying it's a good argument it just seems to me atleast that their is more then what meets the eye, and Sairaorg is the type to get himself killed if it's for the safety of his peerage they mean that much to him his life is nothing compared to how high he values their loyalty, they are his family he never had, and the same goes in reverse Sairaorg is somebody who earned his respect he wasn't born with it

And Cao Cao is the strongest human but even he can't withstand a normal version of Sairaorg's punch let alone a ray rex punch or even worse an imperial purpure one he needs somekind of defense or he's dead.

DragonOsman
2017-02-28, 17:24
Yeah, I'm not saying I think Cao Cao can take those punches directly and not almost die. I'm just saying that since he's a top-level Technique-type, he should have some way to deal with them.

As for Sairaorg, yeah, he loves his peerage members a lot (familial love) and they mean a lot to him. But this applies to all of his peerage members. Not just Kuisha. And right now, we know that Kuisha in love with him according to what Rias told Ise, but we don't know if Sairaorg that way about her.

I'm going to ship Sairaorg x Kuisha starting now, though.

Ruki0089
2017-02-28, 22:33
Or Sairaorg only like her as family and Sairaorg also send her to Ise as gift...

B214
2017-02-28, 22:48
Kuisha might kill herself if she consider herself "tainted" by Ise. Besides Sairaorg might be Kuisha's King, but he doesn't fully own her to the point where he can send her off as a gift.

Gary29
2017-02-28, 23:01
http://i.imgur.com/Z7nWtg6.jpg

KnightShade
2017-02-28, 23:38
Even better than the v14 cover

katokateki
2017-03-01, 00:22
I like the v14 one more than any other cover ever. She's so cute and hot there!

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/thumb.php?f=HSDxD_v14_cover.jpg&width=425

Much better. But yeah, the vol 23 one is adorable.

Wait. Why is she in winter uniform? Are they going to a cold location for a match or will vol 23 cover the entire summer?

nightwingFP
2017-03-01, 02:09
Ravel is really kawaii.

katokateki
2017-03-01, 02:37
Or Sairaorg only like her as family and Sairaorg also send her to Ise as gift...

@Ruki There are so many things wrong with this sentence, man! She likes him, is in his peerage and he considers her family? Moreover, sending people you think of as family as gifts to your perverted rival? What family is she part of, a toy collection?

aw454wtr
2017-03-01, 02:59
@Ruki There are so many things wrong with this sentence, man! She likes him, is in his peerage and he considers her family? Moreover, sending people you think of as family as gifts to your perverted rival? What family is she part of, a toy collection?

well they are devils, human morals need not apply

katokateki
2017-03-01, 03:05
It's not like women are dominated by men in the devil world. So, I assume men can't treat them like "things". Not good ones like Sairaorg, at least. There are men who treat women like shit in every faction. But that doesn't mean it's a norm and should be considered okay.

Sairaorg could only suggest. If he ever did want her to join Ise's harem.

Sparda4
2017-03-01, 03:59
Sairaorg won't send kuisha away that's for sure, he knows that Issei already has his "harem"

Ruki0089
2017-03-01, 05:37
Vol 23?!!!!!
Can't wait for it!!!

Nah, he will send her as gift... With ribbon! Let me have my own delusion!!!

B214
2017-03-01, 05:49
And you can have Ise sending Rias as a gift to another guy too. -_-

Ruki0089
2017-03-01, 07:00
Not gonna happen....:heh:

katokateki
2017-03-01, 07:22
When is Vol 23 releasing guys? Was it 2nd March or 18th? Or something else?

@Ruki I get that you want that "hole" queen and that's why are thinking such weird stuff. Here's my delusion then, Michael gifts Gabriel to Ise. As a gift from Heaven. If shit can happen, at least make it have a better impact! :D

CCPDarkraiRules
2017-03-01, 07:41
@katokateki The 18th.

@Ruki0089 I don't think Sairaorg is going to "gift" Kuisha to Ise, mainly because I think he treats his peerage like people not objects.

katokateki
2017-03-01, 07:56
Ruki don't care. :D Don't disrupt his delusion! :heh: (I tried)

And thanks for the info.

Ruki0089
2017-03-01, 08:22
Don't just destroy my delusion!!! I know!!! I just want little delusion...