PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD 0 -ZERO- Discussion

Kairin
2018-06-18, 19:17
Welcome to the discussion thread for High School DxD 0 -ZERO-.

Thread Guidelines
Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message (http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_pm_explain), or seek out a more appropriate thread.
Be polite to your fellow forum members.
Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-06-18, 19:30
It seemed like on that day…my fate’d changed when I met that woman.

High School DxD 0

Prince of the House of Gremory. Will you change the Underworld? –– Grayfia Lucifugus

The tale to be told this time is a forbidden one ––

Sirzechs, your power deviates too much from Underworld’s standards. And abnormal power…is/will be ostracized by the government. –– Zeoticus Gremory

Underworld after first generation Yondai Maou have been lost ––

Grayfia Lucifugus, I heard rumors about her/you. I’d like to have a contest with her/you once to know who is stronger. –– Serafall Sitri

Passionate next heir of the House of Sitri was wishing to fight strong people.

I think there is a great meaning in that the power of destruction dwells within you, you know? –– Venelana Gremory

Abnormal demon born from the House of Gremory ––

Woking is losing. No, would it be good if Underworld becomes such a place where I don't have to work? –– Falbium Glasya-Labolas

Strong demons were born other than blood relatives of Maou.

Even if it’s Maou’s blood relatives, I can’t let anyone/you lay hands on Sirzechs. He’s one of my few friends after all. –– Ajuka Astaroth

A young man from Astaroth, who possesses transcendental power rivaling Sirzech’s.

Ha-a, what a bother. Because father and the rest died, I’m troubled/it’s troublesome here. –– Rizevim Livan Lucifer

There was nothing that would pique his interest in the Underworld of that time ––

The power that dwells within me… How can it help the Underworld…? –– Sirzechs Gremory

The power that far surpasses even that of Maou’s blood relatives ––. It seized the fate of Underworld.

Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, Falbium… …Because demons that surpass even Maou’s blood relatives were born, I think it’s time to prepare befitting [Maous] for the new Underworld. –– First generation Bael, Zekram Bael

In the Underworld that lost first generation Maou, old devils' plans move.

We should wish to resume war. Unless we destroy Azazel and Michael, it can’t be called a true victory. What, no matter how many low-lifes perish, if we, Maou’s blood relatives, survive, demon’s existence won’t waver. –– Bidlade Basharun Beelzebub

Maou’s family––for them it’s okay if only their own relatives remain.

Looks like there’s movement at devils’ side. Now then, who will win this political struggle: Maou faction or anti-Maou faction? –– Fallen angels Governor Azazel
Fallen angels that share Underworld with devils were also watching over movements in devil’s world.

You, the likes of Gremory, don’t come near my older siste-e-e-e-e-er! –– Euclid Lucifugus

Distorted love pointed it’s hatred towards Sirzechs.

Between Maou’s blood relatives and anti-government forces, the hearts of the two waver––.

I’m Lucifer’s vanguard. It’s the highest priority. But you still––want me? Sirzechs. – Grayfia Lucifugus

Yes, I still want you, Grayfia. Because I fell in love with you at first sight––. –– Sirzechs Gremory

This is a legendary love story told in the Underworld––.

At that time they met each other.

High School DxD 0 –Zero-

Part 1 Crimson-haired Ruin Prince

Translated by Le Fay on Discord.

Lucidrago
2018-06-18, 20:01
This is going to be epic.

DragonOsman
2018-06-18, 20:05
Thanks for having this thread opened.

Now, I'm excited for this.

It says that Falbium and Serafall also surpass the blood relatives of the Maou, which in this I can think we can assume to mean "Maou's direct children" like Bidlade and Rizevim. It's possible it's talking about each of the ones who were to inherit the name of the particular Maou Houses: Sirzechs is being compared to Rizevim; Serafall to the daughter of Leviathan; Falbium to the child (should be "son" in this case) of Asmodeus; and Ajuka Bidlade who seems to be the son of Beelzebub. So this may mean that Falbium and Serafall are respectively stronger than the child, each, of the original Asmodeus and Leviathan. And I think it's likely for the direct child of a Maou to be at least Maou-class. Shalba and Katerea may have been weaker than the original Maou because they're distant descendants.

I could still be wrong, though, so I'll wait and see for now.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this. Getting to read about the Devil Civil War and about how Grayfia and Sirzechs met would be good.

Raptor178
2018-06-18, 21:38
I wonder how many parts we're getting, and from what points of view from which they're going to be told.

B214
2018-06-18, 22:09
4 parts only.

aw454wtr
2018-06-18, 22:25
Seems that for the original maou, only rizviem surpassed the power of the originals, while the others even with ophis snakes could not

Ariel_Saeba
2018-06-18, 23:55
Well, as expected, it was Zekram's plan all along.

Parry999
2018-06-18, 23:59
So this novel spoils Risevim to anime onlys and Euclid? How the hell did the fallen angels ever think they could win?

Lex79
2018-06-19, 01:04
I wasn't aware of this. It's Sirzechs story, right? Looks interesting.

Ariel_Saeba
2018-06-19, 03:05
Devide et Impera, my dude, at least that was how Azazel was thinking at first, before realizing that our bloke Sirzechs is not that bad of a chap.

Lucidrago
2018-06-19, 03:08
Well the Underworld was most likely a monarchy when the original Maou were still alive. After they died, that was Zekram's chance to gain the power he never truly had when the original Maou were alive.

While they're well-suited to be Maou, Zekram knows that in the Underworld that highly values bloodlines and heritage, that they would never have the influence or authority the original Maou did. They would have the power but not the bloodline. That's a really important fact to consider. In an Underworld that highly values bloodlines and heritage, Sirzechs and the others would never be fully recognized as Maou. It was the perfect opportunity for Zekram to shape the Underworld in his own way and create the perfect balance of power between the Maou and the Great King.

That's why someone like Vali would be a threat. Think about how many devils would gather under him because of his name and power. He has the two most important things for ruling the Underworld. His power could easily surpass Sirzechs' in the future.

What if Vali had the same fanatical ideas as the Old Satan Faction? That would be very scary. Descendant of Lucifer, huge reserves of demonic powers, and Divine Dividing. Yeah I would kill him before he properly matures if I was Zekram just to prevent him from possibly claiming his birthright in the future.

Or Issei who has become a hero like no other in the Underworld. But he would have run into the same problems Sirzechs and the others did. Until Diehauser screwed everything up.

Blazor 98
2018-06-19, 03:18
Well the Underworld was most likely a monarchy when the original Maou were still alive. After they died, that was Zekram's chance to gain the power he never truly had when the original Maou were alive.

While they're well-suited to be Maou, Zekram knows that in the Underworld that highly values bloodlines and heritage, that they would never have the influence or authority the original Maou did. They would have the power but not the bloodline. That's a really important fact to consider. In an Underworld that highly values bloodlines and heritage, Sirzechs and the others would never be fully recognized as Maou. It was the perfect opportunity for Zekram to shape the Underworld in his own way and create the perfect balance of power between the Maou and the Great King.

That's why someone like Vali would be a threat. Think about how many devils would gather under him because of his name and power. He has the two most important things for ruling the Underworld. His power could easily surpass Sirzechs' in the future.

What if Vali had the same fanatical ideas as the Old Satan Faction? That would be very scary. Descendant of Lucifer, huge reserves of demonic powers, and Divine Dividing. Yeah I would kill him before he properly matures if I was Zekram just to prevent him from possibly claiming his birthright in the future.

Or Issei who has become a hero like no other in the Underworld. But he would have run into the same problems Sirzechs and the others did. Until Diehauser screwed everything up.

Then why give Vali the condition that he has to reach the top 4 just to b3 a Maou candidate?

Lucidrago
2018-06-19, 06:40
While Zekram has a lot of political power and influence, him and a lot of the other old devils have lost a lot of their influence. He has to settle for a compromise. He can't just straight up reject it. Vali's a Lucifer and defeated one of the two Evil Dragons controlling Trihexa. And now the devils have lost three of their leaders. Issei and Vali would naturally be top candidates to become Maou. So Zekram can't stop something like that so he made a compromise saying that they have to reach the Final 4 if they actually want to become Maou.

DragonOsman
2018-06-19, 10:07
Yeah. And he'll lose even more influence if Ise and Vali do become Maou. But someone on the DxD Universe Discord proposed the idea that maybe Zekram only set that condition to shut up the nobles on his side who were against Ise and Vali becoming Maou. He himself still stands to lose a lot more of his influence, but he did also tell Ise to become a Maou before. He may still want to make it harder now, himself, as well, since he does stand to lose a lot more influence from it happening.

@Raptor: It's about the Devil Civil War, how Sirzechs and Grayfia met, and how Sirzechs and the other three became Maou. And it might be from Sirzechs' point of view.

And as we an see in the quotes, it seems like Sirzechs fell in love with Grayfia first since she's asking him if he still wants her even though her duty as the vanguard for Lucifer is her top priority (unless she was also already in love with him and was just not sure if she should betray the Old Maou Faction for him). Either way, I'm looking forward to reading this. As the quotes mention, it's a legendary love story told in the Underworld even now.

Lucidrago
2018-06-19, 11:31
Issei becoming a Maou would have been no problem before the balance of power was broken(thank Diehauser for that). Issei would have the power but not the bloodline so even if he became Maou he wouldn't be fully recognized as Maou. Same roadblock Sirzechs and the others faced.

Compared to Vali who is the descendant of Lucifer and who has extraordinary power. Before the events of Volume 20, Vali was the only one who would be fully recognized as Maou.

Issei would have never been fully recognized as Maou even with all his deeds unless there was a major reformation in the Underworld. Or something happened where the old devils lost a lot of influence.

Palmito
2018-06-19, 12:30
Issei becoming a Maou would have been no problem before the balance of power was broken(thank Diehauser for that). Issei would have the power but not the bloodline so even if he became Maou he wouldn't be fully recognized as Maou. Same roadblock Sirzechs and the others faced.

Compared to Vali who is the descendant of Lucifer and who has extraordinary power. Before the events of Volume 20, Vali was the only one who would be fully recognized as Maou.

Issei would have never been fully recognized as Maou even with all his deeds unless there was a major reformation in the Underworld. Or something happened where the old devils lost a lot of influence.

Vali would not be fully recognized because he is not a pureblood devil. Even thirty years into the future if Vali and Issei become a Maou they will still have several Devils (especially the elders) who will not recognize them as worthy of being a Maou.

Royalknightftw
2018-06-19, 12:59
I agree with Lucidrago here

Ever since king piece fiasco, The old devils reputation have hit rock bottom. Straight out disagreeing with Ajuka's proposal regarding Issei and Vali's candidacy for Maou position, would certainly make their position (old devils) sink to shit hole. So, what they had to do is a politic of compromise.

@palmito Compared to Issei, Vali's bloodline has more value in devil's Society, even though he is just a half breed. Lucifer's blood is running through his vein after all

DragonOsman
2018-06-19, 13:08
Purist Devils would still have a problem even with Vali, though. But he'd be more better off than Ise. But the number of people who have a problem would be in the minority after the King Piece fiasco.

Lucidrago
2018-06-19, 13:24
It should be well-established in this series that Power>Whatever you have.

Vali isn't some typical half-blood devil. He's the great-grandsib of Lucifer and has one of the 13 Longinus. Being a half-blood would be pretty insignificant compared to the other two points.

In the devils' world, no matter your lineage, they can't ignore extraordinary power like that. And they can't ignore someone with the blood of the original Lucifer whether he's a half-blood or not.

Believe it or not, there would be little to no argument brought up against Vali. That is how much of an advantage he would have.

Parry999
2018-06-19, 13:34
Other than the fact his a former terrorist. Anyway Bael made their bed when they thought messing with Belial was a good idea.

Lucidrago
2018-06-19, 13:41
As long as he wasn't the leader of Khaos Brigade(AKA Ophis) he's fine.

Ophis can't be forgiven for being the leader of the terrorist organization. Would Hitler be forgiven? And remember that the supernatural world at large still believes that Ophis is the one at top. Why do you think her existence is a secret?

But getting back on topic, looks like Euclid is going full-out siscon. Guess that's where Sirzechs and Serafall got it from. :heh:

Parry999
2018-06-19, 13:46
She probably got drunk and spoiled him to much.

DragonOsman
2018-06-19, 13:50
Euclid's sister obsession is too much.

And yeah, I hope Ophis' name can be cleared somehow. Poor dragon was just misunderstood. T_T

Parry999
2018-06-19, 13:53
I have no idea why Ishi made fake dragon emperor such a freak. He was so excited to introduce him. Hyped by Azazel inspired Risevim and cloned the boosted gear. Nah his just a loser who wants to fuck his sister.

Sauron12561
2018-06-19, 14:06
Issei will probably have a hand in clearing Ophis' name. I just refuse to believe her name wont be cleared during the series in some way (Vali will probably help too, possbily by revealing how Ophis was used by Chaos Brigade for her snakes, with Cao Cao also giving them a hand).

its just that all the necessary people to clear her name are still around (aside from the old Satan faction) and most of them are probably willing to help in clearing her name is Issei asked them too (or forced them too somehow).

edit: Sorry for going off tpoic there, i know it belongs more in the Volume 25 thread

Royalknightftw
2018-06-19, 14:12
Issei will probably have a hand in clearing Ophis' name. I just refuse to believe her name wont be cleared during the series in some way (Vali will probably help too, possbily by revealing how Ophis was used by Chaos Brigade for her snakes, with Cao Cao also giving them a hand).

its just that all the necessary people to clear her name are still around (aside from the old Satan faction) and most of them are probably willing to help in clearing her name is Issei asked them too (or forced them too somehow).

edit: Sorry for going off tpoic there, i know it belongs more in the Volume 25 thread
Is it really necessary to clear her name? I mean she's already got a big family, a home to live for, a friend to talk to, and etc. I doubt what people think about her truly matters for her

Palmito
2018-06-19, 14:50
It should be well-established in this series that Power>Whatever you have.

Vali isn't some typical half-blood devil. He's the great-grandsib of Lucifer and has one of the 13 Longinus. Being a half-blood would be pretty insignificant compared to the other two points.

In the devils' world, no matter your lineage, they can't ignore extraordinary power like that. And they can't ignore someone with the blood of the original Lucifer whether he's a half-blood or not.

Believe it or not, there would be little to no argument brought up against Vali. That is how much of an advantage he would have.

I'm not saying he would be unable to become a Maou for being a half-blood devil. What I am saying is that many devils would be against him for that reason, and this is something that will not change no matter if he has a longinus or if he has Lucifer's blood.

And Power> Whatever you have, is not always the case (especially when you do not want to go to war against your own kind). If the underworld nobles do not want Issei and Vali to become Maou they will not be no matter how strong they become (unless these two try to force the nobles to accept them which I doubt they would do).

After Diehauser exposed the old devils, they lost a lot of influence so now they do not have much authority to prevent Vali and Issei from becoming Maou, but before that was not the case.

DragonOsman
2018-06-19, 18:31
@Palmito: The thing you just said about the Old Devils' influence is also something Lucidrago and the rest of us have already been saying as well.

@Royalknightftw: Even if she doesn't need it or care about it, it's just sad if a completely innocent and pure dragon like her is mistaken as the leader of a terrorist group. That's the main and really the only reason.

Also, what do you think about her, Ise, and the others having to lie to Kunou about "Phis" and "Lith" all time? Ophis and Kunou are best friends, and yet Ophis can't even tell her the truth. Are you really okay with this status quo?

Lucidrago
2018-06-19, 21:53
I'm not saying he would be unable to become a Maou for being a half-blood devil. What I am saying is that many devils would be against him for that reason, and this is something that will not change no matter if he has a longinus or if he has Lucifer's blood.

And Power> Whatever you have, is not always the case (especially when you do not want to go to war against your own kind). If the underworld nobles do not want Issei and Vali to become Maou they will not be no matter how strong they become (unless these two try to force the nobles to accept them which I doubt they would do).

After Diehauser exposed the old devils, they lost a lot of influence so now they do not have much authority to prevent Vali and Issei from becoming Maou, but before that was not the case.

The ones that would be do that would be so few and would be pushed back so far by the ones that support Vali. Again he has the name of Lucifer, he isn't just some average half-blood devil. And he has extraordinary demonic powers and one of the Longinus.

' But he's not a pureblood.' But he easily has power that could rival or surpass the Maou. And he has the lineage to boot.

Palmito
2018-06-19, 22:41
The ones that would be do that would be so few and would be pushed back so far by the ones that support Vali. Again he has the name of Lucifer, he isn't just some average half-blood devil. And he has extraordinary demonic powers and one of the Longinus.

' But he's not a pureblood.' But he easily has power that could rival or surpass the Maou. And he has the lineage to boot.

I do not think there would be just a few. Most pureblood devils are purists. No matter how strong he is he will always be despised by these devils. And as I said, after what Diehauser did these guys lost much of the political power they had, but before they could easily prevent Vali from becoming a Maou.

Lucidrago
2018-06-19, 22:57
Well what devils are we referring to?

And if they valued pureblood so much then they would have no problem concerning low-class and mid-class pureblood devils.

Palmito
2018-06-19, 23:16
Well what devils are we referring to?

And if they valued pureblood so much then they would have no problem concerning low-class and mid-class pureblood devils.

Old pure blood devils, and many if not most high-class devils of pure blood. And I do not understand what you mean. They do not care about any devil who is not a pure blood high-class noble.

Vol 19 Zekram Bael to Issei: "The real Devils refer to kins of High-class Devils that have been foretold since ancient times. Others besides that are servants and not real Devils. The "commoners" and "reincarnated ones". Being evil or not will change by the perspectives of humans and other forces. I do not see the need to become evil. To keep the society of nobles continuing for eternity is what "Devil" should do. "

...... It certainly does feel like a word coming from the man standing at the top of the House of Great King who takes importance of old teachings. I see. So Devil only refers to pureblood nobles. So he's denying the existence of us and normal Devils that live in the Underworld."

Lucidrago
2018-06-20, 05:21
Just saying that most think pureblood only refers to the nobles. Lirenkus is a pureblood devil, he just isn't a commoner.

There's a certain order to what things are important. There's power which people are going to be more focused on than where you cane from. If you're a Super Devil with a Longinus, what would arguing about him being a half-blood do? The half-blood argument would assume that being a half-blood is being inferior to pureblood, so with Vali already being stronger than the majority of pureblood nobles, there would be little argument in the way of Vali becoming a Maou.

Then there's heritage and bloodlines. Due to the Underworld being an aristocratic society they highly value those things. So while Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium became Maou based purely on merit, they would never be able to be fully recognized as the leaders of the Underworld due to not possessing the blood of the original Maou.

Vali has both. He would run into little opposition if he decided to become a Maou. He has the name of Lucifer and he has the power. Why do you think the Old Maou Faction asked Vali to be their leader after their leaders were killed?

Power is valued the highest in the Underworld. Having extraordinary power can basically take you past what you are. Diehauser was just a poor noble. But he was born with immense demonic powers and now is as famous a devil as the Maou themselves. Issei is a reincarnated devil but has become a high-class devil in less than a year. While Ruval Phenex, a pureblood high-class devil who's a top tanker and was even a former ranker in the Top 10 was only just then about to be promoted to Ultimate-class in Volume 12.

DragonOsman
2018-06-20, 06:29
Ise was promoted to a High-class Devil a year after he became a devil. Not less than a year. Rias was already graduating from the Kuou Academy high school division when Ise got that promotion.

@Lucidrago: I think you're underestimating the severity of how much purists value pureblood more than anything else. The purist devils would still have a problem with Vali no matter how powerful he got. There's an SS called "Mad Tea Party". It hasn't been translated yet, but I heard that in it, Rias and Ise go to a party of High-class or above Devils and Ise has to pretend to be her fiancé (and he calls her his girlfriend, so it's after Volume 10 and maybe also after Volume 18 or so); Rias says in this SS that Devils from the Houses ranked in the single digits among the 72 Pillars are the most conservative and purist of all Devils. There was someone from one of those single digit Houses at the party and he was ridiculing Ise despite all of his power and achievements.

And I think that seeing how powerful Vali is despite not being a pureblood devil would just make the purists hate him more. That's just how they are.

Palmito
2018-06-20, 08:14
Just saying that most think pureblood only refers to the nobles. Lirenkus is a pureblood devil, he just isn't a commoner.

There's a certain order to what things are important. There's power which people are going to be more focused on than where you cane from. If you're a Super Devil with a Longinus, what would arguing about him being a half-blood do? The half-blood argument would assume that being a half-blood is being inferior to pureblood, so with Vali already being stronger than the majority of pureblood nobles, there would be little argument in the way of Vali becoming a Maou.

Then there's heritage and bloodlines. Due to the Underworld being an aristocratic society they highly value those things. So while Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium became Maou based purely on merit, they would never be able to be fully recognized as the leaders of the Underworld due to not possessing the blood of the original Maou.

Vali has both. He would run into little opposition if he decided to become a Maou. He has the name of Lucifer and he has the power. Why do you think the Old Maou Faction asked Vali to be their leader after their leaders were killed?

Power is valued the highest in the Underworld. Having extraordinary power can basically take you past what you are. Diehauser was just a poor noble. But he was born with immense demonic powers and now is as famous a devil as the Maou themselves. Issei is a reincarnated devil but has become a high-class devil in less than a year. While Ruval Phenex, a pureblood high-class devil who's a top tanker and was even a former ranker in the Top 10 was only just then about to be promoted to Ultimate-class in Volume 12.

Wow, now you're going to deny even the cannon huh. You should just admit that you're wrong, man.

Lucidrago
2018-06-20, 08:14
Issei was reincarnated as a devil in April. He became a high-class devil in March, a few days before Rias and Akeno graduated.

That counts as less than a year. The beginning of Volume 22 was set at the end of February.

kiiro94
2018-06-21, 15:32
Seems that for the original maou, only rizviem surpassed the power of the originals, while the others even with ophis snakes could not

The other with the snakes did have equal power to the old Yondai Maou.

Well remember that the war of the 3 factions was 2000 years ago and Sirzechs is barely 800 years. So there is a gap of 1200 years where the underworld did not have a ruler and that is when Zekram made his move, the problem he said was that the descendants did not help the underworld in those 1200 years and it was the Bael House that helped everyone already.

Lucidrago
2018-06-22, 09:41
Euclid is going to catch Sirzechs and Grayfia making sweet love and It's going to be awkward.

godz
2018-06-22, 10:44
I would like this special to end at the birth of mills or at least have a sexual scene between sirzchez and grayfia, this will not only show us some sex in dxd but that it will prepare us for when the issei's turn comes.

B214
2018-06-22, 19:27
Doubtful, Millicas is born few hundred years later.

Lucidrago
2018-06-23, 06:44
Almost 500 years of them trying to have a child wouldn't be so bad would it?

DragonOsman
2018-06-23, 07:24
Yeah. They probably did start trying immediately after they got married, since they're both pureblood Devils.

Lucidrago
2018-06-23, 11:15
Just have sex scenes with 50 year intervals. :heh:

aw454wtr
2018-06-25, 21:37
Just have sex scenes with 50 year intervals. :heh:

Cue the spongebob time skip cards

"50 years later...."

Lucidrago
2018-06-29, 22:31
Was the release date for High School DxD Zero ever revealed?

RED IV
2018-07-02, 16:04
Hope they finally give more info about 3 factions and abilities of sirzechs

Lucidrago
2018-07-02, 16:30
We already know about Sirzechs' abilities. He has an overwhelming and very potent Power of Destruction and immense amounts of demonic powers.

Due to this being about the devil civil war, I doubt there's going to be any angels involved. And the fallen angels would have a minor role as they are the devils' next-door neighbors.

Le Fay
2018-07-02, 16:38
Was the release date for High School DxD Zero ever revealed?
July 25th.

Lucidrago
2018-07-02, 16:41
July 25th.

Thank you, kind sir.

RED IV
2018-07-06, 11:09
It seems like author is gonna be busy this month

Norn
2018-07-07, 23:00
The high class Devils have dug their grave. If anything, letting them do as they please has given them the rope needed to hang themselves.

A king with no servants is but a royal without any clothes. The public opinion is too positive towards Ise and co. For high class devils to really do any serious moves. The youths hold sway where it counts. Not to mention that the devils will lose face if they were to oust Ise and Vali. And Shiva really wanted Ise on his team.

I would like this special to end at the birth of mills or at least have a sexual scene between sirzchez and grayfia, this will not only show us some sex in dxd but that it will prepare us for when the issei's turn comes.

The editor is going to behead Ishi if he does that so it won't happen.

Lucidrago
2018-07-07, 23:15
High-class devils? You mean like Rias' father? Or Lord Phenex? Or Rias? High-class devil is a very broad category. You need to specify a bit more.

RED IV
2018-07-24, 01:26
Ain't this supposed to be out tomorrow?

Lucidrago
2018-07-24, 01:51
Oh man. I forgot completely about this volume. Basically yes.

godz
2018-07-25, 18:39
someone already has spoilers?

JollyRoero
2018-07-27, 14:21
The spoilers you've been waiting for provided by @Le Fay

The first part is Sirzechs being born

And Venelana saying that he will be able to become the strongest

Then it skips to Sirzechs 17 years old

He plays piano and sings with children

Then he is being called by Gremory's servant and attends the party organized by Beelzebub's relative

The relative bullies a child from Orias

He retaliates and hurts Beelzebub's relative

The relative becomes angry and almost kills the one from Orias

Sirzechs protects him, annihilating Beelzebub's attack with power of destruction

Btw, Serafall, Ajuka and Falbium are also present

Maou's descendants are Rizevim, Bidleid Bashalum Beelzebub, Tsufaame Tereaku Leviathan and Something Zereikel Asmodeus

Beelzebub asks Sirzechs to fight him

But Sirzechs can one-shot him and only annihilates Beelzebub's attacks

Beelzebub's special trait is "King of Flies"

After Sirzechs defended effortlessly against Beelzebub's attacks, Beelzebub summoned a giant monster, but this monster's target wasn't Sirzechs himself. For Sirzechs and Ajuka this monster is nothing. Serafall and Ajuka would deal with him. But then they'll show their true power (Sirzechs didn't show his power of destruction until this incident). Sirzechs doesn't want it, because he thinks that he was the cause of this incident. He annihilates monster, but Beelzebub doesn't give up. Then they were about to continue, someone interferes. It's Grayfia. She pulls them apart and then Sirzechs introduces himself to her and asks for her name. Then the scene switches to Venelana and Zeoticus. They talked about the incident earlier and about possible renewal of war between the three great powers. It could lead to the extinction of devils. Venelana also asks Zeoticus which name should they give to a daughter if they had one. Zeoticus answers with "Rias"

Lucidrago
2018-07-27, 14:48
@Le Fay Thank you.

So I'm guessing that this relative of Beelzebuv that fought Sirzechs is probably Shalba. Or maybe it's someone else.

JollyRoero
2018-07-27, 14:53
@Lucid It literally tells you who. It's Bidleid Bashalum Beelzebub

Lucidrago
2018-07-27, 15:14
It just lists the Maou' s descendants. It's not like Bidleid is the only one.

And all it says is that it was Beelzebub's relative. Not specifically Bidleid. Unless I'm just overthinking it.

JollyRoero
2018-07-27, 16:30
Exactly. It ONLY lists the maou descendants. There's no other descendants.

Blazor 98
2018-07-27, 17:29
Interesting, Sirzech was a beast when he was even young.

Lucidrago
2018-07-27, 19:19
Exactly. It ONLY lists the maou descendants. There's no other descendants.

But really if it was Bidleid and if the speculation is correct about him being Beelzebub's son, wouldn't it be weird for someone as old as him to bully a child in public? That seemed like the action of someone much younger and immature

The names of the Maou's descendants listed along with Rizevim seemed to be the children of the original Maou.

Djeveler
2018-07-27, 19:45
But really if it was Bidleid and if the speculation is correct about him being Beelzebub's son, wouldn't it be weird for someone as old as him to bully a child in public? That seemed like the action of someone much younger and immature

The names of the Maou's descendants listed along with Rizevim seemed to be the children of the original Maou.

People such as Rizevim, Raynare, Euclid and others are extremely immature despite being centuries old even in vanilla DxD. Age doesn't necessarily correlate to maturity, so bullying a child doesn't really say anything to imply it wasn't Bidleid.

Parry999
2018-07-27, 19:47
How young were Kat and Shalba then lol. I thought they were older? Though from Shalbas diologue he might have been close to Valis age.

Lucidrago
2018-07-27, 20:26
I would say that Shalba, Katarea, and Cruesery were the same age as the current Yondai-Maou. As they did speak as if they were somewhat familiar with each other.

Bullying a child is really what someone very young would do.

cyberdemon
2018-07-27, 21:17
Does this volume give an estimate on how long ago this took place?

The current ones we see are probably the same generation as Rizevim. The descendants we know are likely their children or grandchildren depending the time period between Zero and the civil war takes place. Their attitudes are basically just those of privileged royalty. They just look down on all those not of the Maous because they see themselves as special. This can happen at all ages and is one of the reasons people try to overthrown monarchies.

Djeveler
2018-07-27, 21:23
Does this volume give an estimate on how long ago this took place?

Apparently it's 500 years ago.

JollyRoero
2018-07-28, 01:24
It was clearly stated that the named maou relatives are the children of them.

bodo
2018-07-28, 02:09
Apparently it's 500 years ago.
He plays piano and sings with children
Although the piano was invented in early 18th century ... :eyespin:

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-28, 04:04
Well in this case, devils invented piano first. But man, the Civil War took place long ago.

Lucidrago
2018-07-28, 05:50
Well in the DxD world, pianos were created much earlier apparently.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-28, 06:15
@Lucid Oh it's not Shalba nor Bideleid. It's a different descendant.

Lucidrago
2018-07-28, 07:42
Oh well.

I thought that would be the main reason he hated Sirzechs in the main story of DxD.

Le Fay
2018-07-28, 13:36

I didn't mean "child" in the sense of being a small kid.

Lucidrago
2018-07-29, 04:44
Still makes me wonder about what Sirzechs was attracted to first. Her breasts or her butt. :heh:

Still waiting for those SirzechsxGrayfia sex scenes. And Euclid walking in on them. :heh:

cyberdemon
2018-07-29, 15:38
Was there any illustrations?

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-07-29, 15:59
No it is similar to EX in that it has no illustrations.

Lucidrago
2018-07-30, 19:55
I wonder if Vali's father was already born at this point in time. Or maybe he was born much later.

DragonOsman
2018-07-31, 09:36
It's not really confirmed whether or not this took place 500 years ago or not. Le Fay said so.

As for that Beelzebub descendant, he was probably a cousin or something of Beelzebub's son. All Maou children have middle names, after all. Like Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

Lucidrago
2018-07-31, 10:39
Well we know the civil war had to take place at least before or during the 1500s because of Lord Gremory's bishop being Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa and Ajuka having to be around to create the evil pieces at that time.

But yeah we have no confirmation on how long ago this is. All we can go by is Sirzechs and the other Yondai-Maou being younger than 1,000. And Heinricg Cornelius Agrippa being Lord Gremory's bishop. Those are the only things we can go on. But we have no exact date when this story takes place.

I would speculate this story is set in either the 14th or 15th centiries.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-01, 03:16
Just know that I got the images of Part 1 for @Le Fay to translate

Lucidrago
2018-08-01, 06:44
Does anyone know how many parts this special side story is supposed to have? Because from what I understand this is the first part that we got spoilers on.

@Elmen and @Le Fay(and the others on the Discord who had a hand in translating) Thanks guys.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-01, 06:45
There are four parts

Lucidrago
2018-08-01, 08:34
So the first part is Sirzechs' childhood and the introduction of the Yondai-Maou and the meeting of Sirzechs and Grayfia.

The second part I assume is going to be about the conflict between the Maou descendants(except Rizevim) and the Baels(who are in charge of the Underworld after the death of the original Maou) coming to a rise. And the tensions between the Old Maou and the 72 Pillars reaches a boiling point. And at the same time Sirzechs', Ajuka's, Serafall's, and Falbium's power is being called into question by everyone. And Zekram sees this as a perfect opportunity to install new Maou who are more fitting of the post than the descendants are. Sirzechs tries to get in contact with Grayfia but she rejects meeting him every single time. One time when he does it, Euclid catches wind of it and meets Sirzechs and tells him to stay away from his sister.

The third part I assume is when the civil war officially starts. The Old Maou intend to claim the position of Maou by force. But Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium are at the frontline and push the forces back with their extraordinary power. During one such battle, Sirzechs comes in contact with Grayfia and they fight. Sirzechs defeats her and he spares her. She asks why he doesn't kill her and he says he's in love with her. And they begin their romance in secret.

The fourth part I assume is the war coming to a close. Sirzechs and the others confront the descendants of the original Maou. Grayfia officially changes sides. Euclid confronts Sirzechs and challenges him for stealing his sister. The Old Maou are defeated. Sirzechs and the others become Maou. Sirzechs and Grayfia marry. We get a sex scene. The end.

DragonOsman
2018-08-01, 13:43
That's all well and good, but I think a sex scene happening anywhere in DxD, even in a prequel about Sirzechs, is very unlikely. We haven't even gotten implied sex in the main story. I believe the likeliest is implied sex between Ise and Rias (and/or all of the main harem) near or at the end of Shin DxD.

B214
2018-08-01, 19:03
Lucidrago, you need to stop it with the sex scene thing. It won't happen.

Lucidrago
2018-08-01, 21:05
Lucidrago, you need to stop it with the sex scene thing. It won't happen.

Always crushing my deluded hopes and dreams. :heh:

I know it won't happen. I was joking.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-07, 05:40
So under Bidleid Beelzebub on the JP wiki, it says "When Sirzechs was 17, he was in charge of the Underworld". "He" isn't referring to Sirzechs since the info is under Bidleid's name so it's worded weirdly but, it's saying Bidleid was the one in charge of the Underworld when Sirzechs was 17 so this confirms Bidleid is still alive before the Civil War. Bidleid is the child of Beelzebub btw.

Lucidrago
2018-08-07, 08:14
Well unless Ishibumi changed some stuff up, the Baels are supposed to be the ones in charge of the Underworld after the original Maou died.

Maybe they mistaked Bidleid being the leader of the Maou Faction who support the original Maou and their descendants to become Maou.

Le Fay
2018-08-07, 08:22
Well unless Ishibumi changed some stuff up, the Baels are supposed to be the ones in charge of the Underworld after the original Maou died.

Maybe they mistaked Bidleid being the leader of the Maou Faction who support the original Maou and their descendants to become Maou.
No, Rizevim is considered to be the leader, but he doesn't care about anything, so the actual leader is Bidleid

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-07, 09:00
No the Baels became the leaders after the Civil War because Zekram led the Anti-Satan Faction and is likely the one who created it. We will find out or not.

Lucidrago
2018-08-07, 09:06
Don't you mean after the Great War? Because Rizevim or the other children wouldn't be the Maou so it would seem weird to say that Bidleid is in charge of the Underworld.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-07, 09:20
No after the Civil War. The maous children were still alive and were hosting parties minus Rizevim. And they were in charge as evidenced by Bidleid. Because Zekram was the De Facto leader of the Underworld during the Civil War: as the Old Satan Faction were considered outcasts pretty much, thats why his family became the most powerful.

Le Fay
2018-08-07, 09:36
Don't you mean after the Great War? Because Rizevim or the other children wouldn't be the Maou so it would seem weird to say that Bidleid is in charge of the Underworld.
It was explicitly stated that Rizevim was supposed to be the leader, but he didn't want to bother. So Bidleid became the de facto leader. There wasn't much said about Bael. Though Zeoticus received a letter from the House of Bael at the end of Part 1

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 08:20
With God and the 4 Maous died for a long time now, in the underworld, in a basement, "Gremory" fell to the ground of the delivery room. Many witnesses saw as the Gremory Prince floating in the air releasing powerful magic, the Power of Destruction. The quality was unimaginable for a baby, as the surrounding furniture and decorations of the room gradually became deformed or disintegrated. The doctors couldn't touch him because of his extraordinary powers.

Zeoticus seeing the unbelievable scene of the baby floating said "Sure enough, did you inherit that power?"
Venelana laughed and said "Hehehe....The Demon Kings will be angry.....No the Great Kings will be vigilant."

Venelana who was from the Bael family has the Power of Destruction, and though he is born "Gremory" he possess powerful characteristics of the Bael.

Zeoticus replied that "This must've been decided when I chose you." Then started working towards the child. Venelana disregarding people's concern's lovingly held the child.

"It doesn't matter. I come to hug. - So, dear, is the name of this child decided?"
"Sirzechs. I decided it would be this"
"Sirzechs... my dear Sirzechs. You will bear the cruel fate. But rest assured, inherited my blood, you - will be stronger than anyone."

The baby who will be the destined prince Sirzechs gradually reduced the Power of Destruction until it was finally stopped releasing. Zeoticus held his wife's hands, delighting about the birth but worrying about the future.

Done by Ryusei Riku on Discord.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-20, 08:41
This is the semi-detailed continuation of Part 1

17 years later, in the public hall of the Gremory's Castle Town. Sirzechs Gremory is playing a piano with children gathered together singing along nursery rhymes. Sirzechs sometimes teaches the children of the town nursery rhymes. Born into the loving Gremory family, there were no barriers that prevented him from meeting other people, so he developed the same hobbies as the citizens and was very close with the residents of the Gremory. At the end of the song, children gathered around Sirzechs.

"Sirzechs! I want to continue listening to the Sitri fairy tale from a few days ago!"
"I hope you teach me how to play the piano!"
"What is hidden in the hump of the three-hump camel in the underworld?"
One by one, the children who asked questions one by one, in the corner of the field of vision, saw the person who was slightly open and stood outside the door.
"Today I have to stop here. I will tell you all sorts of things next time. Please go home today."
"Eh!”

After the nursery rhyme class, the minister of the Gremory entered the room telling SIrzechs its time to leave.

The next day, in the capital of the underworld Lucifaad, in the amphitheater of Lucifer, children of High-class devils have gathered for the “New Generation Devil Peer Exchange”.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 09:02
Continuation of Part 1 again:

In the venue, violent behavior can be seen and heard throughout the gathering. The young child who inherited the blood of the Maou Beelzebub and a group of High-class children were one-side attacking the child of Oriax with powerful magic. Between young children of the 72 Pillars against a Maou’s child, there is an unmatched power gap between them.

"Stand up and stand up, can you not afford the future of the underworld?" The child who inherited the blood of Beelzebub laughed.

The young child stood up in disarray and made an attack that was easily ignored.

"What did the Oriax family do to sinned Beelzebub?"
"Nothing. The offerings sent a few days ago seem to be a lot worse than last year. Crops, fruits and the like are a bit bad."
"Ha ha ha! There is no way to get a little guidance in that case! Who told them that even the territories I have given to the royal family can't be saved!"(edited)
Last year, the Oriax crops were attacked by diseases that had never been seen before, and their territory was hit hard. Therefore, the quality of the offerings to the royal family also declined...

After the Great War, the economic situation of the Underworld has not recovered, and not only that, the situation continues to deteriorate. Many scholars believe that the Devil race is declining due to the sharp decline in the population caused by the war.

In this case, the High-class Devils have only tried their best to maintain their own territory. Moreover, the politics of the Devils are independent, meaning no matter what happens, families can only rely on themselves. Now, even if the Oriax family is sick, they will not receive any assistance from the government. On the contrary, at the so-called exchange meeting, the High-class heir was bullied.
As a result, the aristocratic children bullied by the royal family have people say to them.

"All the blame is on you for not working hard!".

It is not surprising that this happens. The Underworld - the world of Devils is like this, starting from the top down a series of negative chain reactions.

The tyrannical behavior that took place in front of Sirzechs shows what the Underworld looks like.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 11:05
Continuation of Part 1 again 2:

The children of the 72 Pillars watched as the child of Beelzebub and Oriax fought each other. Most of the children were trembled of the bullying from the royal family. There were four who do not look at it all, including Sirzechs. Besides Sirzechs, there was a funny girl with a black hair and a ponytail.

"Why are we coming to attend such an event?" The girl who was disgusted - Serafall Sitri said a little anxious. She is the successor of the Sitri family.

She and Sirzechs met shortly after they were born. She is younger and is now sixteen.
Because their mothers are friends, they often travel together. The teenager standing in the position of Sirzechs and Serafall later answered:

"The royal family seems to be very concerned about the new generation of nobles of the same generation." What he said was Ajuka Astaroth, who was born in the Astaroth family. He is the same age as Sirzechs. After listening to Ajuka's words, Sirzechs was unhappy from the bottom of his heart.

"Hey, people don't want to spend time on such boring things." Serafall’s body is covered with aggressive aura. Her emotions are very excitable, but it won’t last long.
"It's too conspicuous, Serafall. Don't forget that our powers are basically a secret."
Upon hearing Ajuka’s advice, Serafall shrugged.
"I know... but this does not mean we have to create shame for our family. People really don't know what to do."
Sirzechs can only convey a silent expression to his energetic childhood friend.
"...oh, sleepy."

A little further away from them, it Falbium Glasya-Labolas who stood there and started to sleep. He is older than Sirzechs and is 18 years old. Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium are close to each other. They have been communicating with each other since childhood, and they have a trusting relationship with each other.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 11:06
Continuation of Part 1 again 3:

Sirzechs looks at the bullying with serious concern as he was raised by the loving Gremory family, so he paid more attention to the problems of other people and the bullying in front of him was distressing. The Oriax heir's clothes are ripped, his skin burned, and he's bleeding out of his mouth and nose. Even aristocratic children born into a glorious world of prestige are still beaten in the face of wielders of overwhelming power. The bullying is described as a scene that people want to turn away and don’t wish to look straight at it. This kind of scene is actually regular behavior for Devils. Even if you are an aristocratic, you must not disobey the royal family. This is the reality the young children of High-class Devils must recognized.

In the Underworld, it is dominated by the bloodline of the 4 Great Maou and their children the Prince and Princess as well.
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
Bidleid Bashalum Beelzebub
Tsufaame Tereaku Leviathan
Damaidosu Zereikel Asmodeus

However Prince Rizevim Livan Lucifer of House Lucifer who is the leader of the Devils does not take charge of direct command of politics and military so have gave it to others. Therefore decision making in the Underworld is given to the hands of Prince Bidleid Bashalum Beelzebub

Under Bidleid Bashalum Beelzebub command, Devils have been steadily advancing the preparation for resuming of the Great War. They have been advocating the completion of the Great War.

Oriax released an attack towards Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s cheek. Bleeding from the cheek Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub touched his cheek with his finger and noticed that it was stained with blood.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 11:33
Continuation of Part 1 again 4:

The air in the arena suddenly froze. For the royal family to bleed…….such a thing….. can never happen.
Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s expression became filled with anger and released a dangerous amount of aura covering his body.
“Ridiculous. Aristocrat. I am Maou, I am the royal family! I’m actually bleeding…..!”
Killing intent dominates the entire arena. Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub released a powerful aura that covers Oriax’s heir, with everyone thinking he’s about to die.
The arena is then covered by a black magic surrounding the powerful aura from Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub. With it Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s aura has been completely erased. Sirzechs has intervened and saved Oriax as he couldn’t sit and watched this unjustified killing happen right in front of him. For his actions, Ajuka made a complication expression; on the contrary, Serafall was very happy.
Sirzechs kneeing on the spot apologizes for his behavior “I had to do it. I am very sorry.”
Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s eyes started to twitch and became even angrier. Someone stopping him and his attack was unbearable for someone of the royal family.
“Hey! That Red-haired! Why did you bother me?!”
Followers of Beelzebub approached their master and said
“He is the heir of the Gremory Family.”
“Gremory? Of the 72 Pillars are here? I have forgotten, since they aren’t a big family.”
“His mother is a Bael.”
Upon hearing that, Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub made an expression of disgust from the bottom of his heart.
“….The Great King’s family. So, this can now be understood. The Power of Destruction eliminated my aura. That hateful family outside of the Maou who is nicknamed the “King”. That ignorant generation who dare look at our face when the adults aren’t here. Red-hair, I’m going to carry out special training.”

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 13:12
Continuation of Part 1 again 5:

Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub's expression is filled with hostile aura. Sirzechs understands that a fight is inevitable and also releases his aura around his body.

“Good chance, Sirzechs! Hit him in the water--”

Before Serafall finished her sentence, Ajuka covered her mouth with his hand.

Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub released attacks that can kill Middle-class Devils in a flash, it would be easier to just admit defeat. However Sirzechs is fighting the Maou, who would not allow someone to just admit defeat. He is a very difficult opponent. Sirzechs took the time to release his aura to counter his Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s attacks. Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub saw through this and said.

"What's wrong! Show me your previous magic! If you inherit the blood of the King, release the Power of "Destruction"!"

In all fairness, Sirzechs if taking this seriously, can simply and easily reduce the royal family into ashes instantly. But given the situation with the Oriax heir, Sirzechs judged that Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub is not a threat to him. But killing a member of the royal family will lead to the death of the Gremory family. But since he’s fighting a member of the royal family and is being watch by spectators which includes the royal family, there is no reason why can shouldn’t use Power of Destruction. But his parents said that he must try not show off his strength to be seen by others.

The Gremory family will be in a dilemma if he doesn’t use it. Sirzechs releases a Power of Destruction to eliminate Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s attacks. Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s attacks came from all sorts of angles, the ones that were difficult to dodge were eliminated by Sirzechs’ magic. Everyone in the audience including the 72 Pillars and the royal family were shocked by the results. The heir of the Maou’s attacks are easily being overwhelmed. The devil born with the Great King’s Power of Destruction was born with something else “Inherent talent”. This type of thing divides the line between High-class Devils of the 72 Pillars. Its also impossible for Devils to determine one’s natural talent.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 14:44
Continuation of Part 1 again 6:

Perhaps noticing Sirzechs’ discretion, Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub no longer contain his anxiety; meaning his next attack will be more fierce.

“Then, how about this?” Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub released a large array of magic circles summoning countless Flies.

Flies are the characteristics of the Beelzebub family. “Lord of the Flies” is also the alias for Beelzebub. Using the countless Flies covering the arena, creating a magic circle, and his aura, Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub created a large humanoid monster with two large horns on its head. The monster’s line of sight moved not towards Sirzechs, but to the children of the other High-class Devils. Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s goal from Sirzechs changed.

"It’s all of you guys fault! Attack those guys, that kid can’t ignore those other people!”

The monster rushes towards the High-class children and the amount of aura it releases from its body is dangerous. Ajuka and Serafall can deal with it, but it will involve exposing their powers, but he can’t ignore his friends. Sirzechs thinks that since he’s responsible for all of this he should be the one who deals with it and is responsible till the end.

Raising his aura, he rolls the Power of Destruction in his hand into a small sphere and releases it towards the monster. The sphere moving at high speeds made contact with the monster and expanded to the point it enveloping the entire monster. After a large dry sound, the monster made of Flies disappeared without a trace leaving behind only a deep crater where it once was. This display of power made everyone in the room looked at Sirzechs with a fearful expression.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 14:45
Sorry about the back to back posts.

Continuation of Part 1 again 7:

Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub still intending on fighting Sirzechs moves his hand preparing for his next move. Sirzechs decides that this time he’ll attack, raising his hand in preparation for his next move. Everyone watching held their breaths as they watched with fear. Suddenly someone intervened between the two.

Falling from the sky was a shining silver.
"- So far. Both sides please stop."

Between Sirzechs and Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub, was a girl of the same age as Sirzechs with long silver beautiful hair. Looking at the girl’s beautiful face, Sirzechs mouth fell open.
There is absolutely no way to look away from her. A follower of Beelzebub whispered to Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub’s ear;

“Your Highness!.......Is directly under the Lucifer, the Six Households(Leaders) of the Lucifuge family”

Narrowing his eyes at her, Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub understood.

“…Lucifuge….ah, it’s the legendary one.” Walking away but still disgusted at Sirzechs, he says to Sirzechs
“"...the dammed king's blood successor....Gremory’s heir. I’ll remember your face. I look forward to seeing you next time."

Young man who inherited the blood of Beelzebub and his followers left the arena. Sirzechs just fell to his knees on the ground and silently put his face on the ground.... Anyway, I finally passed this hurdle. Oriax’s heir thanks Sirzechs from protecting him. The silver haired girl calmly begins to lead, but Sirzechs calls to her.

"Thank you, it is all for your blessing."
The girl stopped and said "If you hide your power, you won't be resented by anyone. You, what a fool."
"...I am Sirzechs Gremory.... You are?"
Sirzechs asked for her name, although he wasn’t expecting to be answered...
"--Grayfia. Grayfia, Lucifuge."

She smiled and answered him. I left this place. Sirzechs kept staring at her figure as she left, and did not remove her from his eyes for a moment.

That is because - he has fallen in love at first sight.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-20, 15:09
Continuation of Part 1 again 8:

The next day, Gremory City

Zeoticus and Venelana were having a meeting discussing Sirzechs’ actions yesterday. Sirzechs was the highlight of the exchange meeting. Nobles and their children have witness Sirzechs’ overwhelming power at the exchange meeting. Before yesterday, the only people who knew about Sirzechs’ power with Gremory, Sitri, Astaroth, Glasya-Labolas, Archduke Agreas, and Great King Bael. Zeoticus closes his eyes.

"...One day, everyone will know. Maybe it’s just a matter of time... So, how do you explain it to the Maou?"

Not just Sirzechs, but in this era, there are four Devils who rival the powers of the Maou.
Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, Falbium. If you including Grayfia, that makes five. Devils this powerful born outside of the Maou family are considered dangerous. All who knew their power including Agreas and Bael kept this from the Maou until yesterday. Sirzechs’ parents truly understand who SIrzechs is, he’s very wise, but can’t ignore when people are in trouble. A servant of Gremory arrives to give Zeoticus a letter.

“It’s a letter from the Bael family. In the future when they become adults, they may gain the title of “Maou”, but around that same time, a compulsory order to restart the Great War may be declared.”

Zeoticus looks out the window. “In the future, the Underworld will be in turmoil.” The lord of the Gremory household who worries about the future, the Maou who will start this crisis, their supporters behind the Maou. In order to change the topic, Venelana asked her husband

"...Oh, dear. Although it's a bit strange to ask now – if we have a girl, what would her name be?"
“If it’s a girl’s name, Rias.
"Rias...is loud and beautiful. Well, one day I hope to bore her for you. By that time... I hope there will be a better Underworld than now."

Venelana stood by her husband and looked at the sky outside the window. This is the story of the biggest civil strife in the underworld that is, before the beginning of the civil war.
To be continued

Lucidrago
2018-08-20, 20:15
@CCP Thanks for posting that. And thanks to the guy that translated it on the discord.

I bet when Sirzechs say Grayfia he basically fell in love with her perfect breasts and butt. :heh:

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-09-06, 10:08
Highschool DxD Zero Part 2:

About 60 years after Sirzechs Gremory was born as a devil–––.
In a world of devils––in the Underworld an atmosphere of uneasiness began to drift in the air.
The reason was a declaration of becoming new Yondai Maou from Maou’s relatives.
In the previous war between Three Great Powers Yondai Maou––Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan and Asmodeus ended up dying, so after that Maou’s relatives (excluding Lucifer) had been ruling over the world of devils…however coming to this point current heads of houses of Beelzebub, Leviathan and Asmodeus professed about ascending on Maou’s throne.
Due to this fact, nobles that deemed it unacceptable were secretly gathering under Great King Bael and Archduke Agares.
In case current heads of Yondai Maou’s families become new Maou, it was easy to imagine how their rule would become even more wicked and tyrannical, but first of all, it was clear as day that they would resume the Great Wat between Three Great Powers.
Because, except for those of their own blood, those from Maou’s families, they didn’t even consider devils as devils–––.
And if flames of war are set alight once again, this time devils will definitely perish.
The Underworld was gradually being split between supporters of present Maou government and anti-government faction–––.

Gremory territory.
In a huge ceremonial hall located inside Gremory’s castle a chorus group consisting of children, boys and girls, was singing magnificently, filling the venue.
It’s not like they were performing some kind of ceremony at the moment, they were practicing in a gigantic, unmanned hall arranged for them by Sirzechs Gremory, who was coaching them.
“–––♪ –––♪ “
Children were singing splendidly in a chorus.
For Sirzechs too, who had been guiding them, they were his pride.
About 60 years passed since Sirzechs was born as a devil. In addition to his official duties as a prince, Sirzechs was also guiding boys and girls’ chorus group.
When the song ended, Sirzechs applauded with a smile on his face.
“Your final practice was great. With this, even a public concert in Lucifad won’t be a problem.”
Children were smiling happily at Sirzechs', their mentor’s compliment.
But Sirzechs also said this.
“However, attend it after relaxing sufficiently. I won’t be able to come until the appointed day, but even if it’s unfamiliar land, support each other, don't lose your head and cling to your goal with all your might. Got it?”
“Yes!”
Children replied energetically after hearing Sirzechs’ advice.
It was decided for them to take part in chorus performance at the capital city Lucifad several days later. For their chorus group it was the first public performance outside of Gremory’s territory–––moreover, because it would take place at capital city, they were practicing with great passion.
Due to the fact that Sirzechs, their mentor, until the very last moment had to take care of official business, his only worry was that he couldn’t go to the capital city together with them.
At the moment, confrontation between current Maou’s government faction and anti-government faction that didn’t accept them was coming to a head, and it was unclear what could lead to the outbreak of conflict.

Maou’s relatives were also extremely tense about this.
Maou faction’s troops were dispatched and soldiers were placed at all kinds of places in the capital city Lucifad, turning it into a state of high alert status. Seems like incidents, when ordinary citizens were falsely accused and assaulted by soldiers, were quite common, so the dark clouds were looming over the capital.
And under such circumstances there was a demand for a public performance of Gremory’s chorus group. It was a request from government to relieve tension even a little, but…
If they refused, it would be deemed as a treachery by Maou faction and the House of Gremory would be subjected to denunciation.
Sirzches…had no choice but to accept their appeal.
–––However, if an official chorus group from the House of Gremory, High-class devils, was to be dispatched, Maou faction shouldn’t act carelessly. …He could only believe in that. But still, because of his worries, Sirzechs was thinking about somehow finishing his business quickly and heading to Lucifad.
“Sirzechs-sama?”
A girl was looking worriedly at Sirzechs, who was making an anxious face.
“Ah, no, it’s nothing.”
Sirzechs smiled frigidly. And then someone called out to him.
“Good grief, making such a face before children, what a useless prince-sama.”
When he turned around, he saw Serafall Sitri standing there. She sighted seeing Sirzechs worried face.
“Serafall-sama!”
“Sitri’s princess-sama!”
Children got excited at Serafall’s entry. She, who sometimes visited Gremory’s territory, was loved dearly by the people of Gremory’s territory.

Done by Le Fay on Discord.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-09-06, 10:11
Continuation of Part 2:

Serafall responded by waving her hand with a smile, but then walked up to Sirzechs and pointed behind.
“You have guests.”
When he looked there, a beautiful silver haired girl and a boy resembling her appeared at the hall’s entrance.

After giving the chorus group a frame of mind until public performance, Sirzechs parted ways with them.
Afterwards, he brought Serafall, silver haired girl–––Grayfia Lucifugus and her little brother, Euclid Lucifugus, to a guest room.
After picking up a cup of tea, which was brewed by Sirzechs, Grayfia tasted it.
“Being able to drink tea prepared personally by His Highness High-class devil prince, you’ll only see it at Gremory.”
Said Grayfia while smiling thinly.
“Normally, you make servants do it.”
Serafall continued after her.
And Sirzechs returned with “It’s just a hobby”.
After Sirzechs met Grayfia Lucifugus at the age of 17, he’d been associating with her.
The reason for this–––was that Sirzechs revealed his abnormal abilities at the [Young devils fellow party] when he was 17.
Because his power was to aberrant, he was regarded as dangerous by current government and it was decided for Grayfia, direct subordinate of Lucifer, to keep an eye on Sirzechs under the pretext of surveillance.
Whenever possible, Grayfia visited Sirzechs, sometimes on official business and sometimes just to listen to him, and like this, they ended up associating for more than 40 years.
Nowadays even Grayfia, who was merely talking indifferently at first, smiled slightly during casual conversations with Sirzechs.
She had appearance of a girl also due to the fact that Sirzechs fervently said to her “The meeting with you was striking” after being monitored for several years.

Ever since, because she had to understand the target of her surveillance, Sirzechs, even a little, she kept the appearance she had when they met.
And by interacting with Sirzechs the number of times she met with Serafall, who was his friend, increased too.
In the beginning, Serafall, who heard rumours about Grayfia’s exceptional strength, had been picking a fight with her, saying “I want to decide which one of us is the strongest female devil”.
“Hey, Grayfia. Those confectioneries you sent the other day were horribly bad, you know.”
“What a relief, I had the same impression. That’s why I thought about trying it out on you.”
“Hey, you! You used me for your poison tasting again?!”
“Serafall has a healthy stomach, so you have to use it at times like this.”
“Arghhh!”
And now they opened their hearts to the extent of being able to hold such friendly conversations.
Because Serafall and Grayfia were on par in terms of strength, as fellow girls possessing unusual strength they had common problems, so it was given for theь to understand each other and come to better terms.
Sirzechs started up a conversation with Grayfia.
“So, what business do you have with me this time?”
Grayfia replied with a serious face.
“At the moment, Ajuka is investigating depths of Agreas, but he wants help. And because government entrusted investigation to him, this is an order from above.”
Putting teacup to his mouth, Sirzechs said.
“Agreas, huh. Ajuka surely is obsessed with it.”
Agreas––.
It’s a gigantic floating island soaring in the sky of Archduke Agares’ territory, which was controlled by Maou. In there are historical remains, however only Yondai Maou understood those, so no one touched it now that they died.
It looks like not even Maou’s relatives know what laid in there, and presently Agreas is deemed to hold absolutely no value, so investigation was entrusted entirely to the Houses of Agares and Astaroth.

Done by Le Fay on Discord.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-09-06, 10:14
Continuation of Part 2:

Ajuka plans on making Agreas a tourist destinations.
Euclid is 15 , so the age difference between Grayfia and Euclid is 45 years
This is relatively small for Devils with their low fertility rate as the average is usually hundreds of years
When Grayfia left the room, Euclid tells Sirzechs that he disprove of them having a relationship because of their difference in social standing, as he is from the 72 pillars and Grayfia is from the 6 houses of Lucifer.
When she returned, noticing the atmosphere she questioned Euclid who immediately smiled and said that he was chatting with him and says he has to leave now for reasons
Grayfia is the successor for the next head of the Lucifuge family.
Sirzechs and Serafall cant imagine what's it like have a younger sibling, and he tells Grayfia that she's a good sister and would be a good mom.
Anti-goverment aristocrats held a meeting. Whether Sirzechs and his friends would join them. Zekram isnt worried as he knows that the 4 know that another war will lead to a future without Devils, so they'll have to join them. The meeting also mentions Sirzechs' feelings towards Grayfia
Anti-government troops were said to be lurking in the capital. Sirzechs who heard this news report while in Agreas helping Ajuka rushed towards there as there is conflict between to the 2 factions with Grayfia.
Sirzechs' choir was invited to the capital to ease the conflict.
Grayfia was ordered to bring civilians to a refuge shelter while she also deals with the Anti-Goverment army.
After arriving at the performance hall, Grayfia saw rows of corpses and stood next to Sirzechs.
Sirzechs collapsed from rage as he heard orders from the Devils saying that they "dont care about civilians, and to crusade against the Anti-government forces"

Grayfia is also shocked as she received orders to "repel the soldiers and help the civilians to take private refuge."
Sirzechs joins the Anti-government faction because of this and the conflict between the 2 factions began to intensify.
Civil war has been going on for 6 months now and the 6 families of Lucifer were in a ruins under Lucifaad. This ruin was left behind by the First Gen 4 Maou and only the 6 lords of Lucifer know of its existence.

5 of the Lords are discussing moving forward with the Civil war
The term "Transcendence" is used to describe Rizevim; the term was left behind by the First Gen Lucifer
In the deepest space lies 12 Stone Statues created by the 4 Maou as ancient weapons. The 12 Convicted Sinners [Malebranche] (Claws of Evil)
They were too dangerous, so they were sealed away especially the Chief among them
Information about them has not been liberated, so they only appear as legends in the Underworld.
Without Lucifuge who is the closest family towards Lucifer, the 5 Lords have to make their own decisions
They're afraid of information about the Malebranche (Claws of Evil) being exposed, as devils cant tolerate such threats. They order the destruction of the statues

One of the lords suggest using the Malebranche (Claws of Evil) as a last resort
But if they don't end up using the Malebranche (Claws of Evil) for the civil war, what should they be used for, one of the lords suggest not using them in the civil war.
He reveals a profound smile and answers, "Maybe it will be better when fighting other mythical forces."
End of Part 2

Lucidrago
2018-09-06, 19:00
So Sirzechs and Grayfia had been interacting for 43 years and he still hadn't made a move?

I'm disappointed in Sirzechs.

So the Malebranche appear. Interesting.

godz
2018-09-06, 20:38
So Sirzechs and Grayfia had been interacting for 43 years and he still hadn't made a move?

I'm disappointed in Sirzechs.

So the Malebranche appear. Interesting.

they are creatures that live millennia, for them a day for them for us can be an easy year ... so they do not feel the biological need to reproduce as the species with the least amount of life.

Lucidrago
2018-09-06, 21:25
So you're saying Sirzechs feels no lust then?

Parry999
2018-09-07, 00:00
Sirzechs doesn't have the social status or the desire to reveal his a freak yet dude.

Lucidrago
2018-09-07, 02:06
That's why you do it behind closed doors. It's not like anyone would find out. :heh:

Except when Euclid catches them. :heh:

And thanks @LeFay and the other guys on the Discord for translating this.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-09-19, 07:59
Two additions to Part 2:

Ajuka Astaroth, his friend, sensed a yet unknown potential in Agreas and showed extraordinary interest in a crystal, which exists solely in Agreas.
Serafall said.
“Ajuka said that he wanted to turn this floating island into a big tourist attraction. I wonder what he intends to make there.”
She said so curiously, but Sirzechs also couldn’t understand Ajuka’s hobbies quite often.
However for him, who loved studies and researches, Agreas should have been a fascinating place.
After hearing this from Grayfia Sirzechs replied with “Understood”. …But she made apologetic face.
“…Though you probably wanted to go to Lucifad together with your choir…I’m sorry. For me, Maou-sama’s orders…are absolute.”
If it was her at the time they met, she would have calmly replied with “Maou-sama’s orders are absolute”.
By knowing each other for 40 odd years, she showed such emotions.
It was when he was 17–––. For Sirzechs, who fell in love with Grayfia at the first sight, the face she was making now was precious.
While smiling, Sirzechs shook his head.
“Well, I had official business to take care of from the start. Besides, it’s about Ajuka, so it’s not such an unreasonable request. Let’s finish it quickly and head over to the choir.”
Grayfia smiled at Sirzechs words.
–––And then she stood up.
“I will also go greet Lord-sama and Lady-sama. I brought them a present.”
When she said it, Serafall also stood up.
“Ah, I must go greet oji-sama and oba-sama too. So, let’s go together?”
Saying that, Grayfia and Serafall left the room.
The ones remaining were–––Sirzechs and Grayfia’s little brother who had been silently sitting with an expressionless face up till now–––Euclid.
He was the eldest son of Lucifugus family born 15 years ago.
The gap between him and Grayfia was that of more than 40 years, but for devils, who have a long life span and low birthrate, it wasn’t that big.
Some siblings were separated by several hundreds of years after all.

He had been hearing from Grayfia that she had a little brother for a long time, but they met face-to-face only few years ago.
After completing his education as a young man from the House of Lucifugus, once in a while he came to Gremory’s territory together with his older sister Grayfia to beef up knowledge.
He spoke with Grayfia, his older sister, but didn’t really do so with Sirzechs and other people.
On the contrary, Sirzechs hadn’t even seen him smile.
Although, according to Grayfia, he was quite emotional in front of her…
Euclid was just starring at Sirzechs with his usual cold gaze.
Being left with only two of them, Sirzechs broke the ice amidst an indescribable atmosphere hanging in the air.
“By the way–––“
–––However Euclid spoke, interrupting him.
“Sirzechs-dono. I have a piece of advice for you.”
“Wh-what is it?”
Sirzechs got surprised due to him speaking so suddenly.
Euclid continued with indifferent voice.
“We are of the House of Lucifugus under direct control of Lucifer. Properly speaking, our house has a different status from the House of Gremory, which is not ranked that high even amongst 72 pillars.”
“Yes, that is right. The House of Lucifugus is a lineage with a history of being Lucifer-sama’s right hand.”
Sirzechs was fully aware of this fact. And precisely because of this he replied to Grayfia with great deal of politeness. He hadn’t even once badmouthed Maou’s family in front of her.
Hence, she gradually opened her heart to him, though…
Euclid said in all the more cold tone.
“Then you should understand. You speaking to my older sister is the same as exceeding you authority. No, it is an obvious deviant behaviour.
……
Sirzechs understood him.

Both done by Le Fay on Discord a bit later than the previous ones.

Edit: Part 2 ends saying that the civil war has been happening for 6 months, has escalated and Sirzechs is fighting in the front lines

Hakai
2018-09-19, 08:21
Lol... Fuck off Euclid :heh:

He's going to make your sister pregnant someday :heh:

I hope we get to see his salt and butthurt when Sirzechs officially starts dating Grayfia.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-09-19, 08:23
Addition of Part 2:

Chapter 2 title: The Second War for the future of Devils
Ajuka shows interest in the crystals found only in Agares
Anti-Goverment faction has been trying to recruit Sirzechs, bc he's opposite of a Maou (Kind, high morality, civil, and military and magical knowledge)
The government fears Sirzechs for his power and if he does become Maou, he'll gain tons of political power
Sirzechs doesn't want to join the Anti-government faction because he doesn't like politics, prefers singing instead, and that Grayfia would be his enemy (Which he fears most)
Euclid is the heir for Lucifuge clan, originally it was Grayfia since she was first born(The family didn't think they'll get a son so soon). He's not as talented or as strong as her, but he's good enough to be the heir (Lucifuge traditions are that the successor should be a man, with Rizevim also wanting it)
Grayfia doesn't like dealing with politics, official duties with Bidleid and her father
Rizevim is titled "The Son of the Morning Star"
Prince Lucifer doesn't work at all, refuses to be the Son of Lucifer, handed over politics to other devils and lived in seclusion
Lucifuge have more responsibilities with Lucifer and act as their agents. However with Rizevim never doing anything and Bidleid being the center, Lucifer's agents are basically nothing (No one says this to Grayfia, but she understands the truth)
Grayfia says that if Euclid becomes a good successor, the weight she carries would be reduced. Serafall tells Sirzechs that this is a good thing (He gets embarrassed)
Grayfia says having a brother or sister will always change things, more or less, but always
Sirzechs says that seeing her interact with Euclid makes him think she's a good sister and would be a good mother. Grayfia turns red and her voice shows that she's shocked and embarrassed
Anti-Goverment meeting with Bael, Gremory, Sitri, Astaroth, and Glasya-Labolas:
If Bidleid ,Tsufaame, and Damaidosu officially become Maou, the war will continue and there will be no future left for devils
Discussions of possible war lost and their army size and strength, as well as if Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium would join the Anti-government faction. Their parents describing how their children would react:
Ajuka: No interest in politics, but understands the danger of situation
Serafall: Dissatisfied with the government, would fight if civil war starts
Falbium: Lazy, would be dangerous for civil war, would act if he feels like it, if he doesnt, they're in trouble
Sirzechs: Understands the danger, but its not who he is, so he'd probably be the last to join
He's needed to win the war, since he can fight the children of Maou
Rizevim wont fight, but they need to prepare the 4 for him just in case. He has power equal or surpassing his father
Without the 4, there will be no future left for devils
Zekram received news about Government and Rebel soldiers fighting in the capital and told everyone to gather allies, be prepared for an emergency and contact their children
Sirzechs who arrived at the capital saw that it has become a battlefield, civilians running, and soldiers fighting each other.
The performance hall where his choir was to sing is covered in a sea of flames
Using magic to reach the venue, and blowing open the doors. He's covering himself in POD to protect himself. Inside the venue are flames, and the walls, ceilings and pillars are falling
Sirzechs can only desperately wish the children to be safe and rush into the fire.
Grayfia after dealing with the rebels and assisting civilians arrived at the venue after worrying about Sirzechs' choir. The performance hall has been burnt down, and Sirzechs is in front of building looking at the row of corpses. She stands next to him and sees his horrible expression. The small bodies are badly burnt, serious injuries, and been carbonized.

"...They were here to sing a song of peace. Just to let the citizens of the capital hear the results of their practice."
"I saw it, Grayfia. I... Although I was flying in the flames, I didn't get harm. Thanks to the magic of this "Destruction". For me... I was told by my parents when I was young. Strength. Special power."
Sirzechs- clenched his fist and slammed the road.
"What...what powerful power! Special power! I don't have one! I haven't saved these children!"
Grayfia said to the crying Sirzechs:
"Sirzechs, even you There are limits too -"
However, Grayfia saw the expression of Sirzechs and stopped her words.
Because this youth, who always has a gentle smile on his lips, is already angry at the moment.
"...In the past, I heard from the soldiers of the current Maou. I received the command of the Maou family... "Don’t worry about the citizens who run slow, do not stop killing the rebels!"
Hearing this order, Grayfia was speechless.
She only received orders from the superiors to repel the anti-government soldiers and assist the citizens in taking refuge.
The people in this venue did not seem to have time to escape, and they were involved in the conflict.
Sirzechs took the hand of one the body as if it was asking for help.
"...these children just came here to sing a song of peace... sing the proud songs trained in practice... Sorry, sorry, I am late... if I can come early..."
Grayfia - There is nothing to say to him in one sentence.
He - will not forgive the behaviour of the Maou.
After the armed conflict in the capital, the war will obviously spread to all parts of the country, and the civil war between the Maou government and the anti-government side will intensify.
Sirzechs made up his mind and stood on the front line as ta devil of the anti-government side.
Destiny prepared an extremely harsh road in front of Sirzechs and Grayfia.
Azazel received a report that civil war has started for the devils. He began wondering which side will win and hope it doesn't lead to the continuation of war. He orders defensive barriers be placed at the border, as they watch the civil war on the other side.
Lucifer left behind the rank "Transcendence" for Rizevim, but the Lords of Lucifer discovered and researched that Sirzechs and Ajuka may also be of that rank.
Nebiros wants to use the Malebranche (Claws of Evil) as their last resort
The 4 Maou secretly used them as weapons, but felt threatened by their power and sealed them away
They weren't used in the Great War, because even if the devils win, they'd be too exhausted to fight them, so they were sealed away and unused
Only the leader Malacoda can never be awakened.
They need Lucifigue or Lucifer's permission to unseal them. They cant tell Lucifuge their plan of unsealing them, as it increases the chance of the population knowing of their existence besides as just legends, and they would order the statues destroyed.
Nebiros suggests using them against other mythological forces

godz
2018-09-19, 12:16
Is it rare that he feels more emotion to continue knowing about the civil war than about the azazel cup or the issei harem?

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-10-08, 14:54
Part 3 Short Summary
Ajuka vs Tsufaame. Tsufaame has 12 black wings. Ajuka is less than a 100 years younger than Tsufaame. The Leviathan clan's abilities are called "Sea Serpent Dragon Tail/掉尾の海蛇龍" which can dominate the seas in the human world. Tsufaame is so strong enough that even Ultimate Class Devils cant affect her. She transforms into a Sea Serpent and attacks him, but he alters the calculations of her attacks and takes no damage. Tsufaame summons large bodies of water than could sink a city and would be able to wipe out an army of 10000. Launches a stream directly towards him and towers of water in all directions. Ajuka creates a small compact cube to block the stream of water, and the towers of water evaporated on contact when they touched him dealing no damage. Ajuka's response to fighting Tsufaame which is a fight for the fate of the underworld was "bored". Shocked by his power, Tsufaame questions him if he's even a devil. He says that would explain everything. Saying that he's so strong that almost no else can match him, but says he's from the Astaroth family, and that he's been altering and rewriting the records they have on him. Ajuka says only Sirzechs can match him, but expected her to as well since she's Leviathan's daughter. He gets bored of the results and decides to use full power. He ask her to surrender, but she refuses.
Rizevim is at the Maou Combat Headquaters, he has no interest in the war, but Lucifigus asked him to come here and told him that Tsufamme has been defeated and killed causing a massive disadvantage for them. Rizevim leaves everything to his subordinates and goes home to sleep

Damaidosu is leading an army containing troops from the 6 Houses of Lucifer in his army where they encounter Serafall. Grayfia battles Serafall, the fighting is so intense that even Damaidosu cant interfere and Damaidosu shocked by their powers even wonders if both of them are even devils. After 10 days of fighting with Beelzebub's army, Sirzechs arrives to where Serafall and Grayfia are fighting.
Neberios has been trying to unseal the Malebranche (Claws of Evil), he's not really interested in the war and wants to use them against other myths. They analyzed one of the seals which restored their consciousness.
Sirzechs was battling Daimaidosu's army where he encounters Euclid. They fight, Sirzechs doesn't want to since he's Grayfia's brother.
"I don't want to continue fighting with you as Grayfia's younger brother."
"You are not allowed to say her name with your mouth, mere Gremory!"
Euclid vs Sirzechs. Euclid rushes towards him, but gets stunned by Sirzechs who then takes him to a safe place. Sirzechs knocks Euclid out with a hand knife from behind. Sirzechs notices a strange and ominous aura towards him and sees that its from the Nameless Beelzebub he fought in Part 1. Sirzechs has brought the Beelzebub army to near destruction by a single person. They fight again, the Nameless Beelzebub transforms into a Fly over 50 meters releasing a powerful poison mist. The Fly the Nameless Beelzebub transforms to has insect, animal and claw hooves, and wings of insects, birds and dragons. His goal is to kill Sirzechs and Sirzechs' goal is to rescue Euclid before the poison kills him. The head of the house of Nebiros is named "Zaoroma ザオロマ" is watching from the distance and is talking to Barbariccia the Deputy Chief of the Malebranche (Claws of Evil). The Nameless Beelzebub is using some power from "Scarmiglione スカルミリョーネ", a member of the Malebranche (Claws of Evil).

The body of the Malebranche (Claws of Evil) is actually the crystals in Agreas from the 4 Maou, based off of God's "Sacred Gear" but with flesh. They're technically living Devil-Type "Sacred Gear" with flesh and wills of their own. Them as living beings is scary already, but they can also transform themselves into weapons to be used. The Maou also called the "Malebranche (Claws of Evil)" the "Devil Weapons". The Nameless Beelzebub was given a small amount of power, but has shown to be intoxicated by it. Barbariccia says that "This era has not allowed us to use full power for a fighting environment. Those I really want to fight are the "Longinus" and their owners"
Back at the Maou Capital, Rizevim and Bidleid meet with each other. They have known each other since childhood, but were never friends. Rizevim tells him that he'll most likely lose the war with Bidleid agreeing with him. Bidleid mentions that if Rizevim gets serious, they propably be able to fight the Anti-Goverment, Angels, Fallen Angels, and even Gods. Bidleid mentions how devils like Rizevim exist now, the Sacred Gear system left by God for the human world, and how all of these trends are increasing since God's death. He says that in the future, even if Rizevim gets serious, he'll be killed by this trend. Rizevim confused about that and says that Sacred Gears don't work on him because of his Sacred Gear Canceller. Rizevim tells him "Well anyway, you're going to die in vain." and leaves. Rizevim also screams at Razavan to finishing packing so they can leave the capital before he meets with Bidleid. End

Done by Riku on Discord.

Lucidrago
2018-10-09, 03:41
So the original Maou basically just made their own Longinus and gave them life.

I wonder when Falbium comes into the picture. He's probably going to kill the son of Asmodeus I bet.

TommyG
2018-10-09, 03:44
I'm curious what these weapons can do? What's happened to them since? And if we will see any in the main story?

Lucidrago
2018-10-09, 04:29
And no wonder why Nebiros had commissioned the branch house of Naberius to research how to turn devils into Super Devils.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-10-13, 05:10
Heads up for people I edited the spoilers at the request of Riku adding in more details to Part 3 and changing the "Claws of Evil" to "Malebranche(Claws of Evil)" and giving the members' names the proper spelling.

Lucidrago
2018-10-15, 04:02
It would be cool if this was Tsufaime's full range of abilities.

She can control water and her abilities are heightened depending on the size of the body of water she's near and when she is near the oceans of the human world, her power is extraordinary. Able to easily manipulate water sources and has almost total control.

And when she turns into a giant sea serpent, she has the ability to heal her wounds when she's in the water. Depending on the body of water she is in, the effect of the healing varies. For example, the larger the water source she's in, the more effective the healing is.

TommyG
2018-10-15, 04:05
I wonder how big her and Ingvilds sea serpent mode will be. The Beelzebub's can turn into 50 metre flies so I'm guessing bigger than that, if hope for something around 200 metres, similar in size to Apophis

Lucidrago
2018-10-15, 04:07
The nameless Beelzebuv turning into a giant fly may or may not be because of the Power he received from one of the Malebranche.

TommyG
2018-10-15, 04:10
Good point, though I hope it's not otherwise your right and summoning flies is a really underwhelming power compared with some of the 72 pillars powers.

Lucidrago
2018-10-15, 09:18
But it seems like the average descendants of the Maou have immense demonic power compared to other devils even the 72 Pillars.

Benla Fay
2018-10-31, 11:11
Final Part

Sirzechs saves Euclid and later comes to Maou's forces encampment to talk with their leader, who turns out to be Lucifuge's current head
he also encounters Grayfia there
then it switches to Eligos' territory where anti-government faction's leaders are present
Zekram discusses with Falbium an assault from two houses close to Lucifer
they want to deal with Zekram, because it will help them win the war
Falbium later goes to confront them
his ability is "absolute defence"
among devils only Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, Grayfia and Rizevim are capable of damaging him

Falbium can absorb attacks and then release it
this way he defeats two heads of houses close to Lucifer and their army of 200+
army is annihilated and 2 heads are left alive
Zekram asks Falbium whether Sirzechs will be able to defeat chimera to which Falbium replies that he can, if he becomes serious, but Falbium doubts Sirzechs will do it
but still says that he'll be alright and that Serafall is also there
Sirzechs teams up with Grayfia and soliders from Lucifuge
and they want to help citizens who are being endangered by chimera

Daimados' army is defeated
Lucifuge forces retreat
Grayfia and Sirzechs visit Grayfia's father

who is about to die (well, was like that at the beginning of the chapter) \cause of chimera's poison
he says that he'd like Sirzechs to grant a few of his wishes

firstly, Lucifuge house is better off becoming extinct
because if it continues to exist Euclid won't be able to accept new rules
because of father's upbringing
secondly, he entrusts Grayfia to Sirzechs, saying that she loves him

Bidleid has 12 wings
Sirzechs confronted him in his true form
the war ends with his defeat

he killed him

Zekram calls Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall and Falbium to make them new Maou

later Sirzechs proposes to Grayfia at a construction site for a windmill right before the eyes of many engineers which causes Grayfia to become angry

not too long after becoming a Maou Sirzechs recieves a call from Rizevim

Rizevim says that he feels lonely without Grayfia-chan
and he says that he doesn't mind Sirzechs and the others becoming new Maou, because he didn't want to follow his father's tracks in the first place
he says that fighting angels and fallen angels is boring and he says that if there's a need to fight, it's better to fight someone more interesting
after which he mentions transcendental devils
after conversation Sirzechs says that he might pose a danger in the future and that they need to prepare

Grayfia also asks Sirzechs whether he's talking about Ajuka's reincarnation system

then it switches to Euclid who is at some secluded mountain villa
he went crazy as fuck, saying that Grayfia's voice, lips, hands, legs and, first of all, her virginity, should have been his

then it switches to Zaroma's laboratory

he's intrigued by Beelzebub guy becoming so strong
to which Barbaricha replies that it depends on compatibility

Hakai
2018-10-31, 11:46
then it switches to Euclid who is at some secluded mountain villa
he went crazy as fuck, saying that Grayfia's voice, lips, hands, legs and, first of all, her virginity, should have been his
https://image.ibb.co/mF9poL/rengescust.png

I know I said in the previous page that I hope to see Euclid's salt after Sirzechs starts dating Grayfia... But I didn't ask for this.

Crazy bastard.

godz
2018-10-31, 11:49

I know I said in the previous page that I hope to see Euclid's salt after Sirzechs starts dating Grayfia... But I didn't ask for this.

Crazy bastard.

Euclid is not so far away serafall, who wants to do yuri and who asks that her sister's boyfriend be stronger than her and sirzchez :v

Lucidrago
2018-10-31, 15:17
Euclid is not so far away serafall, who wants to do yuri and who asks that her sister's boyfriend be stronger than her and sirzchez :v

Serafall just loves Sona a little too much like Sirzechs loves Rias a little too much. Euclid is just creepy and obsessed with Grayfia.

Well wonder what happened to the Beelzebub who turned into a chimera.

And I wonder how Serafall's and Grayfia's fight turned out.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-10-31, 15:28
I think the Beelzebub who turned into a chimera most likely was killed.

Also here a little bit more:

Zaoroma's says that the Malebranche should go to sleep till the Longinus possessors assemble

Then it shows Sirzechs, Grayfia and Serafall together with 2 years old Sona and Rias

Sirzechs also mentions about possibility of some hero appearing in the future, who will change Underworld completely unlike themselves and that he wants to write a song about this hero, when it happens.

I wanted more people to know these ones especially about the Malebranche.

Lucidrago
2018-10-31, 15:45
Please don't tell me the head of Nebiros is still alive and is going to be involved in the final arc of DxD. We already know he ordered the branch house of Naberius to research on how to artificially turn devils into Super Devils.

I have a feeling that Ishibumi is kind of using Zero to foreshadow what's going to happen in Shin. Like he did with Ex and foreshadowing the threat with the other world.

Quite a powerful ability Falbium has.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-10-31, 15:51
I don't know but I do like the idea of the Malebranche appearing in Shin given that IIRC one of Issei's missions given to him by Azazel I think is to gather the Longinus possessors.

godz
2018-10-31, 15:56
Serafall just loves Sona a little too much like Sirzechs loves Rias a little too much. Euclid is just creepy and obsessed with Grayfia.

Well wonder what happened to the Beelzebub who turned into a chimera.

And I wonder how Serafall's and Grayfia's fight turned out.

Sirzchez did not place to Issei the kind of tests he thinks will be for the future boyfriend of sona ... Where do you see how healthy the future boyfriend of sona (saji) must face serafall and sirzchez?

TommyG
2018-10-31, 16:29
I think it would be interesting to see what the 12 can do, also their made from the crystals and flesh right, so do they count as alive or not?

RED IV
2018-10-31, 17:36
I don't know but I do like the idea of the Malebranche appearing in Shin given that IIRC one of Issei's missions given to him by Azazel I think is to gather the Longinus possessors.
Longinus possessors vs malebranche?
Sign me up

Femt0
2018-10-31, 17:44

Crazy bastard.
Yeah that took me by surprise too, how old is he when he said that? a child or a adolescent? anyhow he's real creepy dude.

@godz Serafall is just too overprotective with her sister, i don't know how you get to the conclusion that she wants her sister for herself. And as for the "requirements" of being Sona's fiancee, just don't take it to literal,at the end of the day it's Sona's feeling that matters,if she finds someone that fills her personal requirements(like being on her same level of intellect) and makes her happy i don't think that Serafall will interfere. Also Saji ending with Sona at this point is kinda a 50 50 since we haven't had any progress at all. Sona even friendzone him while not even being present or more like little brotherzoned, even after expressing her jealousy of Rias and Issei relationship and wanting a boyfriend herself too Issei, she completely brush the idea of having something with Saji.

Lucidrago
2018-10-31, 19:22
Sirzechs fought Issei in Volume 8 as a bonus trial in what was effectively Issei's and Rias' engagement trial and to see if he was worthy of being Rias' future husband.

Parry999
2018-10-31, 23:42
Please don't tell me the head of Nebiros is still alive and is going to be involved in the final arc of DxD. We already know he ordered the branch house of Naberius to research on how to artificially turn devils into Super Devils.

I have a feeling that Ishibumi is kind of using Zero to foreshadow what's going to happen in Shin. Like he did with Ex and foreshadowing the threat with the other world.

Quite a powerful ability Falbium has.

Volume 24s plot already guarantees it. I thought they go full Romeo ans Juliette and have Sirzechs kill Grayfias parents. Instead Euclid just salty.

Lucidrago
2018-11-01, 07:26
Volume 24s plot already guarantees it. I thought they go full Romeo ans Juliette and have Sirzechs kill Grayfias parents. Instead Euclid just salty.

That's too far for DxD. Ishibumi would never have it take so dark a tone.

So to sum up Zero:

Sirzechs was born a monster.

He befriended Serafall, Ajuka, and Falbium

Yondai-Maou are dead and tensions between the Maou Faction and those against them are rising.

Sirzechs goes to a party, stuff goes down, and he ends up revealing his power.

Sirzechs meets Grayfia. Claims it's 'love at first sight.'

Grayfia observes Sirzechs for 43 years.

The war starts.

The houses serving under Lucifer decide to release the Malebranche which are basically Longinus made by the original Maou that have their own wills.

Sirzechs and the other future Maou are effectively one-man armies during the war.

War ends.

Euclid goes into crazy siscon mode.

Sirzechs proposes to Grayfia.

Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium become Maou.

The end.

aw454wtr
2018-11-02, 01:48
For all we know in DxD universe, the romeo juliet's story was made by a man who contracted sirzechs and learnt of how he met his wife, didn't akeno say in vol 8 Sirzechs x Grayfia courtship was made into a theater play

Lucidrago
2018-11-02, 02:53
It's a famous love story in the Underworld and there was even a play wrote about it in the Underworld.

godz
2018-11-02, 12:02
For all we know in DxD universe, the romeo juliet's story was made by a man who contracted sirzechs and learnt of how he met his wife, didn't akeno say in vol 8 Sirzechs x Grayfia courtship was made into a theater play

As I remember Akeno compared what happened between Sirzechs and Grayfia to what happened to the work of Shakespeare to explain to Issei.

Parry999
2018-11-03, 06:31
I think the Beelzebub who turned into a chimera most likely was killed.

Also here a little bit more:

Zaoroma's says that the Malebranche should go to sleep till the Longinus possessors assemble

Then it shows Sirzechs, Grayfia and Serafall together with 2 years old Sona and Rias

Sirzechs also mentions about possibility of some hero appearing in the future, who will change Underworld completely unlike themselves and that he wants to write a song about this hero, when it happens.

I wanted more people to know these ones especially about the Malebranche.
How old does that make Rias and Sona? This volume explained why Shalba cared more about Rias and Sirzechs over Ajuka.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-11-03, 07:42
@Parry999 I think there is a time skip to when both Rias and Sona are 2 years old not it happens straight after the Malebranche go to asleep so both Rias and Sona should still be a year older than Issei.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-11-28, 05:45
A more detailed summary of Highschool DxD 0 Final part done by Riku on Discord:

The Chimera is releasing a dense misty gas all over the battlefield. Those who inhaled it have collapsed, bleed all over their bodies, then finally dissolved into a sticky substance. Its blood is also toxic, so if they attack it and its blood touches someone, they'll die as well. The flies the Chimera summoned are attacking and poisoning both armies, causing confusion on the battlefield. Sirzechs holding Euclid(who fainted) rushes towards the base of the Lucifuge army. The soldiers are frighten to see the trump card of the enemy army, but Sirzechs asked to be taken to Lucifuge. Sirzechs in handcuffs is taken to him, where he hears the soldiers saying that Lucifuge confronted the Chimera, the Anti-Government and Sirzechs summoned the Chimera, as well as hearing Grayfia there.

Lucifuge is on a bed, on a pillow with a blood soaked towel on it. They introduce themselves to each other, Sirzechs reveals that the Chimera is the Beelzebub youth. Lucifuge is shocked, but accepts it because of its appearance is a fly and its aura is similar to Beelzebub. Lucifuge did confront it which is why he's in this state, Sirzechs tells him to tell his army to retreat, as the Chimera is both their enemies, and its influence can affect the neighboring areas and the innocent people living there. Normally they would refuse, but Lucifuge asked Sirzechs for his thoughts. He uses his aura to disintegrate the cuffs, and says the Anti-Government army would retreat, and he'll deal with the Chimera directly.

In the Eligos territory(15th Pillar) where the Anti-Goverment army base is, a flag of the 6 houses of Lucifer is shown, with the Agaliarept and Fleurety family. The army consist of 200 powerful devils forcing the Anti-Goverment army on the defense. They plan on attacking Zekram to help win the war, so they unleash a barrage of magic attacks which destroys the landscape. But through the smoke, Falbium appears uninjured, the 2 lords shocked by this orders their army to kill him. Falbium not moving releases an orange aura, their attacks can't break through. He says that his rumors are not as spread as Sirzechs, that he was born with "Absolute Defense" Magic. He usually releases normal defense aura but for some reason it cant be broken by even High-class devils. Not even Angel's light can pierce 1mm of his aura. Only Sirzechs has managed to break through, they once sparred with each other, with Falbium stopping it saying he's exhausted and Sirzechs is stronger. Only Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, Grayfia and Rizevim can break through.

Falbium absorbs all their attacks and releases back to them defeating the army. The more he gets attacked, the stronger his counterattack is. The army would rather die than surrender, and Falbium said that killing just the 2 lords would've won the battle, but they were captured and arrested. Falbium and Zekram received news that Sirzechs is fighting the Chimera. Zekram asks Falbium whether Sirzechs will be able to defeat the Chimera to which Falbium replies that he can, if he becomes serious, but Falbium doubts Sirzechs will do it. But still says that he'll be alright and that Serafall is also there. Zekram then sends a report to Ajuka telling him to go to the capital.

The Chimera is attacking a lake west of the battlefield, Sirzechs sends a small army with Grayfia and Lucifuge soldiers to assist in evacuating the residents of a nearby town. Sirzechs and Grayfia decide to fight the Chimera, with Sirzechs telling Grayfia not to because of the poison and that his aura can destroy the toxins but he can't control it and she may be affected as well. Grayfia says she'll help no matter what, and they agree but she must stay away for the poison. Sirzechs confronts the Chimera and tells him that innocent people not involved in the war are nearby, the Chimera finds the idea of them all dying pleasant and enjoyable. Sirzechs launches an attack that erases his stomach, but he quickly regenerates. Chimera reveals he ordered the burning of the concert hall and laughs at Sirzechs for his beliefs. Sirzechs becomes angry and says that he'll create a new Underworld where everyone and not just the nobles can have an easy life and he would stop anyone that would prevent that world. He transforms into True Sirzechs, then uses Ruin the Extinct on him erasing him completely. Before he dies, the Chimera was shocked by his power. Grayfia sees True Sirzechs for the first time, and then Sirzechs eliminates all the toxics in the air. They were unable to find out the source of the Chimera even after the war was over.

Sirzechs and Serafall defeats Daimados, with Grayfia now leading the Lucifuge army, she surrenders. After their surrender, they're invited to their base, where Sirzechs and Grayfia meet her father. He asked Sirzechs to grant his last wishes. That the Lucifuge family is better off gone, as because how he raised Euclid, he would never accept the new rules, as well as his parents never really strict towards him. Finally he asked him to take care of Grayfia since she's in love with him, and he was so happy seeing his daughter so happy. He tells Grayfia that she's often with Lucifer, so please consider her own happiness. Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Serafall arrives at the capital, where Sirzechs fights Bidleid who releases his 12 wings. Its one-sided, with Bidleid losing an arm, leg, and most of his wings, then falls to his knees on the ground. The outcome is decided, before Sirzechs deals the final blow he asked Bidleid if he would change his mind. Bidleid quietly laughs and says he admires his power, rewards him with the title of Beelzebub, his father's wishes and hopes that he defeats Michael and Azazel. Sirzechs realizing he wont change his mind, kills him, before he's erased he says that the Maou will stand on top of the world in the future.

Zekram calls Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall and Falbium to make them new Maou. Sirzechs says he wants some time to think about first, since he needs to repair the Gremory internal affairs. He and Grayfia are watching the construction of a new windmill where he says he'll become the new Maou Lucifer and wants Grayfia to help him. She says she'll support the new Lucifer. Sirzechs proposes to Grayfia right before the eyes of many engineers which causes Grayfia to become angry, Sirzechs apologizes for taken advantage of the setting, but she says yes, which causes Sirzechs to jump like a child as well as the audience clapping. Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall and Falbium are later crowned Maou.

Not too long after becoming a Maou, Sirzechs receives a call from Rizevim. Rizevim calls Sirzechs about being the new Lucifer (His tone is filled with heavy irony) Rizevim then moves his gaze to Grayfia saying that he feels lonely without Grayfia-chan. She replies she's a member of Lucifuge who serves the Maou Lucifer. Rizevim laughs at her response. He then says that he doesn't mind Sirzechs and the others becoming new Maou, because he didn't want to follow his father's tracks in the first place and says that fighting Michael, Azazel, angels and fallen angels is boring and he says that if there's a need to fight, it's better to fight someone more interesting. After which he talks about Transcendental devils and that he, Sirzechs and Ajuka are them. Also that Sirzechs is the "Embodiment of Destruction, Ajuka is the "Manipulator of Laws", and Rizevim is the "Existence of Artifact Invalidation". Rizevim knows about True Sirzechs and Ajuka's power.

Rizevim takes about the Maou and how the devils have been guided through Dictatorship, but Sirzechs says as Lucifer he will do all he can. Rizevim smiles and says thats a boring response and ends the call. Sirzechs says that he might pose a danger in the future and that they need to prepare Grayfia also asks Sirzechs whether he's talking about Ajuka's reincarnation system. Sirzechs remembers something his father told him. That in every generation of the Gremory males, his father, grand-father, great grand-father, and even their son-in-laws, are captured by their wives, and that love in first sight is normal for Gremory males to the point its customary. In a mountain on the border of the Underworld, Euclid is hiding after being chased out of his position. There's a picture of Grayfia on the wall which Euclid is clutching with tears in his eyes. His important sister went to the red haired youth, his sister has been tarnished by Gremory fifth. There's a newspaper on the ceiling that has a picture of the new Maou Sirzechs on it. The image of Sirzechs has been pierced by a knife.
"Go die. Go die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die!"
"Sister's voice, lips, hands, legs and, first of all, her virginity, should all be my things"

In an underground research lab in an undeveloped part of land not owned by any High-class devil, Zaoroma Nebiros is intrigued by Beelzebub becoming so strong to which Barbaricha (still a stone statue) replies that it depends on compatibility. Zaoroma is preserving the 12 statues in this facility. Zaoroma decides to travel hiding his whereabouts to research new things and that 200 years isnt much for devils. Zaoroma's says that the Malebranche should go to sleep till the Longinus possessors assemble as the current era doesn't satisfy Barbarica. With all the other Lords killed in battle or have died from their injuries from the war, he's the only one left that knows about the Malebranche. He sees a newspaper about the new Maou and an image of Sirzechs, and says that the internal affairs is still controlled by Zekram. He decides to research "Transcendence" and that no matter who the devil is, nothing will stop his research.

Hundreds of years have passed, Sirzechs, Grayfia and Serafall together with 2 years old Sona and Rias with flowers. Sirzechs and Serafall are being sis-cons, Grayfia seeing Sirzechs and Rias makes her think about Euclid and his wherabouts are unknown. Grayfia asked Rias if she see her as a righteous sister. Sirzechs worries for her future because of her power, she's the new head of the Gremory family, and she's the sister of a Maou. He wants to create a happy world for Rias, so he decides in peace diplomacy with other races. Sirzechs also mentions about possibility of some hero appearing in the future, who will change Underworld completely unlike themselves and that he wants to write a song about this hero, when it happens. The Song of Peace. 10 years from then on, he created the "Oppai Dragon Song" End.

B214
2018-11-28, 06:28
The song of peace = Oppai Dragon song. Not really an ideal symbol of peace but who cares. XD

Lucidrago
2018-11-28, 14:33
The song of peace = Oppai Dragon song. Not really an ideal symbol of peace but who cares. XD

Well it managed to bring Issei out of Juggernaut Drive. And it's even praised by gods like Apollo and Chichigami. :heh:

Euclid: "I knew those gingers couldn't be trusted!" :heh:

Parry999
2018-11-28, 16:49
No real reason why Sirzechs couldn't change it though, but ok.

Lucidrago
2018-11-28, 21:32
So the showdown between the Malebranche and the Longinus possessors will most likely happen in Shin. Can't wait to see that happen.

And I wonder how dangerous or powerful the leader of the Malebranche has to be to not be able to be released? Maybe he's like at Shiva's level of power.

Parry999
2018-11-29, 01:48
Possibly artificial super devils too five bucks Shalba comes back as one lol

godz
2018-12-07, 20:35
Bidleid was the son of the original maou beelzebub? then it was from the same generation of rizevim?

Lucidrago
2018-12-08, 01:43
Bidleid was the son of the original maou beelzebub? then it was from the same generation of rizevim?

Yes he's the son of Beelzebub but we don't know if he's of the same generation as Rizevim.

B214
2018-12-08, 07:44
Rizevim is the original Lucifer's son, Bidleid is the original Beelzebub's son, why aren't they in the same generation?

Lucidrago
2018-12-08, 08:25
Just because their fathers are of the same generation doesn't mean Rizevim and Bidleid are. It's not like it means they were born in the exact same time period. I would just wait until we actually know their exact ages.

thefreakmike
2018-12-08, 15:16
Then, we will never know their ages....

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-08, 16:22
I mean devils might have a different generation system they go by since they birth less frequently than humans and live way longer we honestly really dont know.

B214
2018-12-10, 04:43
Just because their fathers are of the same generation doesn't mean Rizevim and Bidleid are. It's not like it means they were born in the exact same time period. I would just wait until we actually know their exact ages.

Is Rias and Millicas are of same generation? Their age difference is less than 20 in terms of devils that's less than 1%.

Lucidrago
2018-12-10, 12:25
Is Rias and Millicas are of same generation? Their age difference is less than 20 in terms of devils that's less than 1%.

Rias, Sona, Sairaorg, and Seekvaira are of the same generation. I'm pretty sure there basically around the same age.

Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, Falbium, and Grayfia are around the same age and are of the same generation.

Unless you think that Millicas is a part of the exact same generation as Rias and the other young devils that are her age.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-10, 17:08
Again we dont know how long generations are for devils. Could be 100 years a generation could be 20 could be 400. They live longer and birth less so id assume their generations last longer than the standard human 20 years.

Brawlre
2018-12-10, 19:22
Generation doesn’t objectively go off of years it can be linear in which it doesn’t matter how long it takes it just follows in a straight sequence for example a first generation moau and second generation moau have nothing to do with age or time it’s literally who takes their place after that and seeing how the politics and mindsets of the underworld works I’d say it doesn’t matter on the age when it comes to generation

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-10, 20:35

He is talking about birth generations.

We arent talking about second generation mauo or anything like that which can be any length of time. That is why i brought up devils will probably have longer generations seeing how theyre calculated by how long it takes a species to grow and are able to produce offspring of their own.

Lucidrago
2018-12-10, 21:14
So a 6-year old devil would be in the same generation as a 30-year old devil?

Brawlre
2018-12-10, 21:52
Yeah pretty much put it like this Issei would be a second generation moau after winning the tournament even though sirzechs and the others are over a hundred years older that him because the way the under world works seems to be linear

Also I’m only using maou as a example the same applies to every thing else think about it their devils they live far longer than other beings it makes more since for their construct to work linear then within The normal construct of time especially since they have a low birth rate as devils

Also I know there were Maou’s before sirzechs I’m just not counting them in this instance

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-10, 21:59
Theoretically yes they arent human and it takes them longer to birth. Their generations would be longer if we use the method humans do to calculate generations. Until we have a definite answer though its hard to say but i honestly couldnt see a species that lives for 10,000 years with a low birthrate having generations of only 20 years.

Brawlre
2018-12-10, 22:13
I thought they lived longer then 10,000 years if I’m correct their lifespan is almost forever

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-10, 22:18
It maybe longer i just recalled issei in my head stating that the average life was about 10,000 and he wont be able to live until hes 100 when he used the juggernaut drive.

Well, it might be weird for a brat in his teens to talk about whether he was going to live for more than 100 years or not. But when I had 10,000 years more to live and was suddenly told that I won’t live more than 100 years, the shock I received was huge.

That was the quote i was talking about.

Brawlre
2018-12-10, 23:02
Oh yeah the reason it was 10,000 for hums is because he took Vali and Albion’s Power and made it his own that took his life span down to around 10,000 at best

Tyler.R
2019-01-13, 03:11
If I remember correctly Rizevim was the only devil that lilith gave birth to before the original Lucifer performed experiments on her and turned her into a mass of flesh to mass produce all the other devil houses that hades is currently using to mass produce his army of devils so technically Rizevim would have been the oldest devil after his parents.

B214
2019-01-13, 04:09
If I remember correctly Rizevim was the only devil that lilith gave birth to before the original Lucifer performed experiments on her and turned her into a mass of flesh to mass produce all the other devil houses that hades is currently using to mass produce his army of devils so technically Rizevim would have been the oldest devil after his parents.

It only mentioned that Lilith was experimented on to create the 72 Pillars not all Devils.

Lucidrago
2019-01-13, 05:39
It only mentioned that Lilith was experimented on to create the 72 Pillars not all Devils.

But at the same time it said that most devils can trace their lineage back to Lilith. The 72 Pillars would be a minority in the Underworld compared to the number of low-class and mid-class devils in the Underworld.

The only devils she is proven to have made are the first generation of the 72 Pillars like Zekram Bael.

Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Mephisto Pheles are the only devils we know that Lilith didn't make. So maybe there were already devils existing in the Underworld besides those five before the 72 Pillars were created.

And we don't know when Rizevim was born. He could have been born after the 72 Pillars were created and Lucifer just continued his experimentation on Lilith after that trying to make even stronger devils than the ones he already created leading to Lilith's current state.

I just wonder if she created the first generation of the Extra Demons as well or were they just already there? We know Mephisto Pheles is an Extra Demon so maybe they are incredibly powerful devils who weren't created by Lilith.

Tyler.R
2019-01-13, 16:36
Where is it stated that the beelzebub, leviathan, Asmodeus, and Pheles houses were not created by lilith?

Lucidrago
2019-01-14, 00:38
Where is it stated that the beelzebub, leviathan, Asmodeus, and Pheles houses were not created by lilith?

Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Mephisto Pheles were stated to be of the same generation.

And Lilith didn't create the first generation of 72 Pillars by herself. Lucifer used rituals to have her create devils. Which is why he is called the 'Father of Devils.'

And there is no House of Pheles.